[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Been talking to this girl I met off a dating app.
>told her I only am looking for friends
>she said same
am leaving the country soon so no point in anything
Anyway, I locked myself out of my WhatsApp so had to change it. When I messaged her again, I noticed she didn’t have a picture on it. It’s been 3 weeks and her pic only just showed up.
This means she didn’t even save my number, right?
I wasn’t expecting anything like romantic and honestly from what she told me, I was using her personality to base the main depressed character off, but Idk how WhatsApp works so yeah, does that just mean she didn’t save my number until now? I saw her photo almost immediately on my other number which got locked
>>
>>23425244
>I noticed she didn’t have a picture on it.
>This means she didn’t even save my number, right?
Er, who told you that?
>>
>>23425562
Don’t have any other idea why everyone else’s showed but hers despite her having one on my last number
>>
Bump?
>>
>>23426085
>>
>>23425244
Nice chaotic evil
>>
>>23425244
it could mean two things. either, like you say, she didnt have your number saved until that point or she didn't have a whatsapp display picture all that while.
>>
>>23426990
Thing is, when I lost my number, we were meeting that day and I know she had one on that day but eh
>>
She might have pfp on for everyone then switched it to custom or contact only. Then switched it to everyone. You can't say for sure that she had your number saved or not, but it's highly likely that it wasn't.
>>
>>23427022
Yeah, thought as much. Thanks for the reply. Honestly makes sense tho lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.