[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have a problem dealing with girls. My friendships or interactions never last long, and i'm always autistic around them. I can't have proper conversations and always feel uncomfortable, speak like a fucking retard and distance myself. As for guys it flows naturally. Even being a femanon, i very much prefer their company, hobbies and everything. I also had two relationships that, besides ending badly, were fine. I could sit all day and talk to male friends, but the moment they leave me with girls, it's bad and awkward

The stuff is, i kinda want to try it with girls. But i don't know where to start from, and i also don't know what the problem is. Never had any traumatic experiences with girls (even bullying was mostly from guys). My only and best friend was another girl until early high school, when she moved away. Since then, my tries at friendships failed and i just gave up.

Any advice, maybe from someone with the same problem?
>>
>>23425216
>I have a problem dealing with girls. My friendships or interactions never last long, and i'm always autistic around them. I can't have proper conversations and always feel uncomfortable, speak like a fucking retard and distance myself. As for guys it flows naturally.
I was gonna tell you that you just need to imagine that they're not as attractive as you think they are focus on maybe the fact that they have a big nose or someting. Or try to date down and find girls that you're not attracted to at all but still give it a shit because then the pressure to try and flirt with a hot girl is gone

>Even being a femanon
But then you mention that you're a girl yourself. And you've been with guys.

You ever been with a girl? It almost sounds like repressed or curious sexuality idk

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.