[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I’m currently outside of my country and a guy I know who’s living here connected me to a group of people.
I’ve been going out with him and that group of friends for a week and honestly it was amazing, I rarely go out and this made me realize that staying alone playing video games isn’t as fun as going out with people and getting drunk, I’m like a different person when intoxicated, my autism just faded away.
So what’s the problem then? My friend left to his hometown and I just can’t ask one of them to include me in their group right? I just met them after all.
So now I got kicked back to old reality again where I barely leave my house. All nightclubs are closed and again, I don’t know anyone else besides from that group of people.
Yeah, I know, not a huge problem but staying at my home 24 hours without doing anything after partying for a whole week sucks.
>>
>>23425173
> can’t ask one of them to include me in their group right? I just met them after all

you can. infact if u wait too long they will forget about u probably. best to keep it fresh man
>>
>>23425187

True, and thanks for replying, but how can I ask them that? I lack social skills and would probably fuck it up like I always do.
>>
>>23425192
ask the friend you connected with the most

"hey, i really enjoyed when we hung out if your free you want to do it again? or see if we both can go together to one"
>>
>>23425198
Thanks! I’ll try something like that, I hope I don’t fuck it up.
>>
>>23425198
>>23425192
im make it really easy for u, listen

just flip the roles. your the friend you really extroverted and always go to parties
this guy you really had fun with sends u

>hey, i really enjoyed when we hung out if your free you want to do it again? or see if we both can go together to one

you wont think of it was weird would u? u would like it man
>>
>>23425198
I’ll update you if something unexpected happens
>>
>>23425210
>>23425208
u gonna ask him now?
>>
>>23425215
>U gonna ask him now?
They’re mostly hers actually. I was lowkey drunk and for some reason I ended up inviting two girls and a dude to watch Netflix at my house at 5:00 AM. I really don’t remember much of what happened but we got along really well. We were all drunk anyway.
>>
File: 1551071445534 (1).jpg (10 KB, 327x239)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>23425241
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

YOU MADE IT ANON. IM SO PROUD U FUCKING MADE ITTTT
THE BALLS ON U MAN
>>
>>23425264
This is my new plan, tell me if it’s a good idea.
I’m an autist and have almost no social skills, but when I’m in the point between euphoria, as I said before, my autism fades away. I’m not that ugly, my social skills are my problem.
So, my plan is to get in that stage of intoxication whenever I talk to a human being in the opposite gender. What do you think?
>>
>>23425280
dude, im as big of a fucking autist as you
i physically start shaking when i talk to a girl become im so nervous. i feel ur pain man

yes, drink. i always take a shot or 2 before i go and hangout with friends. helps alot
do it man. but id dont drink too much. drink abit and then slowly sip something while u hangout to keep the feeling mellow and not overpowering.i remember i drank too much and i was slurring lol
However bro, its good now we shouldnt get too reliant on alcohol, overtime once your more comfortable u should lower the amount u drink :)
>>
>>23425297
I don’t like strong drinks like Vodka, so I personally go with stuff like Malibú, Fernet with coke (here in Uruguay it’s a common mix), Ron and even Beer, so I have to drink a lot to get drunk.
In my case it’s not that I shake, I just awkwardly look at everyone’s faces and don’t know where to sit, or say unnecessary things just to not be quiet, and fuck everything up. I remember another really hot girl one of these days following me on Instagram and putting me on close friends, but the next day when I was sober everything was really awkward and i fucked it up. I dunno, I just need to get slightly drunk to speak to anyone.
To be fair, I did pretty well considering that I only knew a single person out of everyone.
>>
>>23425319
you got this man, here ive been listening to this u might like it

https://soundcloud.com/eldia000/unitkai-disconnected?in=oseanworld/sets/cyber-kids-playlist-1

if u can advise me on 2 non topic related questions

basically i have to be up at 9am tommorow but its 5 am right now. should i sleep. or do some work/watch a movie/draw abit?
i could nap after my class

and secondly i skip sleep alot, does that age your skin really badly?
>>
>>23425341
>you got this man, here ive been listening to this u might like it

Thanks for the advice and the song, I’ll check it out, and you seem like a good guy.

>basically i have to be up at 9am tommorow

Go to sleep.. NOW. You can do all of that later after class.

>and secondly i skip sleep alot, does that age your skin really badly?

I Really don’t know, you can ask that on plebbit or on /fa/ where they usually answer that kind of stuff correctly. Maybe even google it.
>>
>>23425386
well then goodnite fren :) i enjoyed talking with u
>>
>>23425392
Good night! Good luck on your classes
>>
Op could u please give transcriot for us autists on what you said to these people and how you got them to agree to come to your house at 5am for mf netflix?
>>
>>23425418
Honestly, we were drunk at 5:00 AM at a park in front of my house — I live in a pretty nice and comfy apartment and we were getting really cold outside so that might have helped of course.
Anyway, I was lowkey drunk but I remember the situation, I just asked them if they wanted to go watch a movie before leaving and they just agreed, I even have pictures a friend took with my phone (Pic related) that I don’t even remember on my balcony in the sunset.
I remember buying an ice cream in a convenience store and talking about some TV shows before. That might have helped.
>>
>>23425458
And yeah, I’m sorry, I don’t remember exactly what I said, when I’m sober I can barely talk to anyone.
>>
>>23425458
Wait so you were already hanging out with them? I thought you messaged them out of the blue to come over

How did you initially hang out with them without your friend that connected you?
>>
>>23425208
dude, *you're
>>
You’re not autistic if your social problems fade away when you’re drunk - it means you’re a nervous wreck who needs to man the fuck Uk and shake his inhibitions.
>>
Agreed all these pussy bitches claiming autism when they really just need to chill the fuck out and socialize.
>>
>>23425987
>I thought you messaged them out of the blue to come over
No, we went out before and we were at a park when I invited them, but I didn’t know them, that was the second time I’ve ever seen them in my entire life.

>You’re not autistic if your social problems fade away when you’re drunk - it means you’re a nervous wreck who needs to man the fuck Uk and shake his inhibitions.

I know, with autistic I didn’t mean that I was a literal autist, I meant socially awkward.

>Agreed all these pussy bitches claiming autism when they really just need to chill the fuck out and socialize.

Yeah, but it’s kinda hard for me when sober
>>
>>23425987
>How did you initially hang out with them without your friend that connected you

He was there actually, there were two girls and a guy, and the guy was my friend. My friend and I are on the same building, and we have like a space for dinner with dishes and glasses which you can reserve for free, and he invited everyone up until 2:00 AM when we left to the park in front of our house and met like ten other people who also were drunk.
Anyway, at that time when I told them to come over, they were about to ask for an Uber and leave right? So I while I was chatting with them I said something like
>Hey, do you guys wanna come over to my house and watch a movie?
And they just accepted
>Hey, do you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.