[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Pretty sure I am an abusive boyfriend. I have slapped her a couple times and yelled at her. I recently learned about the cycle of abuse and that is basically my relationship.

She never complains though. What should I do? I don't do this on purpose it just sort of happens. If I change myself will she fall out of love with me? Is she in love with me because of the abuse?
>>
Well there's a possibility that your woman likes to be treated as such. Now I'm not saying ALL women like this. However some women grew in abusive families and they relate that behavior with current partners. The fact that your woman hasnt said anything or any talk about it makes me think she has either low self-esteem or either she likes the behavior/was abused earlier.
>>
>>23425138
You need to get help my dude. This abuse is really unhealthy in a cycle of fear and low self worth.

You can be better than this, try getting some therapy and find out why you abuse your gf. I’m guessing your parents
>>
>>23425138
After you slapped her, do you have sex soon after the fight? If so, yes it's her thing.
>>
>>23425160
Yeah this. I'm sure you don't want your gf to feel like she deserves to be hit.
>>
>>23425155
I don't think she likes it. We always have the apology period after I blow up at her and she seems pretty miserable when I get like that. We always make up and get through it though...

>>23425160
I am really not a fan of therapist. Wi consider it but I never have a good experience.

>>23425161
Sometimes.
>>
>>23425138
You have to leave for her own well-being and safety because she never will. Go get help (actual help, like a therapist) and then revisit things when you’ve fully worked through your own issues
>>
>>23425176
You have to see a therapist man. Ik it’s not ideal but this is serious shit it and it requires a professional
>>
>>23425177
I don't want to leave her. Besides I read that they tend to go to another abuser. What if she goes to an abuser who actually doesn't love her and really beats her up? I love her..
>>
>>23425176
>I am really not a fan of therapist. Wi consider it but I never have a good experience
Well you can talk to us here but we don’t have the time my dude. Assuming this isn’t b8, the fact you are looking for help is really good.

Thing is: why would you hurt the one you love? If you had a daughter, would you want her in a relationship with someone like you? I’m guessing not.

You can control your rage anon, but will take time.

Where is the anger and frustration coming from in your life?
>>
>>23425138
>If I change myself will she fall out of love with me?
Yes.
>Is she in love with me because of the abuse?
Bot because of the abuse but the abuse is a dynamic she is addicted to.
>what should I do?
Nothing. Just don't beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>23425186
It’s not easy man but if you love her then you’ll do what you can to keep her from harm. Maybe you don’t have to leave her but you at the very least have to be physically separate until you’ve worked your shit out with a professional. A man keeps his woman safe or he isn’t a man at all
>>
>>23425193
>Bot because of the abuse but the abuse is a dynamic she is addicted to.
This is horrible. Why live life like this on either side
>>
>>23425191
I don't really think when it happens. It isn't like a
>hmm today I shall abuse my beloved.
Thing. It just... Happens? Like there will be something bugging me and I just snap. As for where it is coming from I don't really know. I had a hard life I guess and no father growing up. Was bullied a lot in school and my mom didn't really handle single motherhood well she was a drinker.
>>
>>23425138
Never be ashamed of being normal, the instant you do the Jews have won. So go beat her a few more times just for us fellow anon.
>>
>>23425194
I am not going to beat her or anything. I just get really toxic for lack of a better word. I don't want to seperate, I want to hold her and be near her.

>>23425193
Well thats blackpilling. Lol. Surely I can change a little?
>>
>>23425203
sometimes the abuse makes people feel like it's their fault or they deserve it or if they leave they'll never be loved. fucked up stuff.
>>
>>23425217
your already have beat her idiot and for what? literally nothing you can't solve yourself because you're a pathetic loser who has to pick on women who can't fight back to feel like you have power at all. sad.
>>
>>23425205
>Was bullied a lot in school and my mom didn't really handle single motherhood well she was a drinker.
Ok now we are getting somewhere. Sorry to hear about you growing up, sounds like you have a lot of rage for a bunch of reasons. Did your mom get rageful when you were a kid? Alcohol does a lot of times
>>
>>23425214
So beat your gf to beat the Jews? What a waste
>>
>>23425217
How often are you an asshole to her? Like 70% nice 30% asshole?

You can dial it back but change too much and she will be gone.
>>
>>23425226
It was some slapping. Wasn't like I used my fists.

>>23425227
My mom just cried a lot. She was a sad drunk. I did have a lot of rage towards my bullies though. Eventually I beat the shit out of them and the bullying stopped.

>>23425239
I would say that is pretty accurate. Ha. Nice guess.
>>
>>23425220
>sometimes the abuse makes people feel like it's their fault or they deserve it or if they leave they'll never be loved. fucked up stuff.
Yeah it’s the unstable system of wanting to get power that regretting exercising it. Horrible and unhappy
>>
>>23425247
You call her names often? If you do dial it back. Start with small things.
>>
>>23425247
>I did have a lot of rage towards my bullies though.
Well yeah. Your unavailable boozy mom, no dad. You were sad and alone as a kid and you built up a lot of rage. Totally understandable as a child but you need to work through that as an adult. You need to process what happened and not chain yourself to live with rage the rest of your life. It’s exhausting
>>
>>23425260
Yeah.. I do. It can get pretty bad I call her bitch or cunt and stupid when I am angry. I will try to hold my tongue.

>>23425262
How to best do this? I never really thought about how my childhood is still haunting me basically
>>
>>23425203
Because it is addictive for both of them. People like OPs gf and people like OP are just naturally drawn to each other. They gravitate instinctually and it is as natural to them as breathing air is.
>>
>>23425269
>How to best do this? I never really thought about how my childhood is still haunting me basically
It haunts us all anon. Well first thing you need to realize is that it wasn’t your fault. You were just an innocent kid, you didn’t choose your upbringing. Read those sentences again and again until you truly believe it. It will take a while.

Then work on the present and the future to control your anger. Doing stupid shit like counting to 10 and meditating actually works. Sounds gay but just try it anyway.

Don’t be afraid to fuck yo, we all do. The proof that you are a human and not a dumb animal is thst you can work on getting better
>>
>>23425315
You punched trees? Damn bro that mist have hurt if you battered you knuckles up. Don't you feel it is kind of fucked up to be ina relationship like this? I feel pretty shitty being this way.
>>
>>23425343
It is incredibly fucked up dude. But I know what you feel and what you are going through. Your relationship is very fucked up but it can still work. You already know what will happen if you leave her (>>23425186) so just stand by and make it right. If you love someone you don't flee like a coward, you make it right.
>>
>>23425138
I would be more preoccupied with displaying this kind of abuse in front of your potential children, if you plan to procreate you might want to change for their sake.

If you don't, then i wouldn't give a fuck. Personally, I got beaten and insulted by my mother, and insulted and humiliated by women, in fact i have been slapped once wrongly in a club and women used to touch my butt when i was in shape like 7 years ago.

I have changed for my GF because she unconditionally loves me but for all the women out there, the only reason i'm not mistreating them at any chance is because current politics.
>>
File: cycle_of_abuse.jpg (21 KB, 291x290)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>23425138
Cycle of abuse happens everywhere. In every relationship or in life in general. Life is abuse. Life is literally abuse until you die. God I can't stand hipster pop psychologists and their therapist jew underlords with all these normoid definitions that don't apply to 99% of relationships. Is there anything more pathetic than an idiot looking at this graph and going woah... holy shit this is ME and MY LIFE!!! This is everyone's life, not just in relationships but in everything. Life is abuse. Accept it and do the best you can to stay a good human despite it all, following a stupid graph isn't the way.
>>
>>23425138
>I have slapped her a couple times and yelled at her.
>I don't do this on purpose it just sort of happens.
Pick one, bipolar op.
>>
>>23425388
Get out of my thread you are useless and stupid, triptranny. This will be your only (You) from me.
>>
>>23425388
Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt, the irony of your holier than thou existence in general when you literally unironically want your partner to wear a chastity belt.
>>
>>23425387
>This is everyone's life, not just in relationships but in everything. Life is abuse
It doesn’t need to be gentle pessimistic anon. You can be happy :)
>>
>>23425138
>She never complains
Slapping really is underrated. Other anons should take note. Btw, the moment you'll become mister nice guy is the moment you'll lose this particular woman
>>
>>23425409
This is actually a big concern of mine as fucked up as it is to think.
>>
>>23425409
>Btw, the moment you'll become mister nice guy is the moment you'll lose this particular woman
Or...she could actually want to be with you
>>
>>23425417
She wants to be with him now retard. You can tell because.. whoa... She is with him.
>>
>>23425395
She was ditched by her baby daddy and is single mom. No surprise she is desperate to control me after she got dabbed on so hard.
>>
>>23425430
*is a
*men
>>
>>23425138

Depends what you mean by abusive. Is it self defense?

Don't forget that self defense includes from gas-lighting, manipulation, covert narcissistic abuse, brainwashing, physical threats, forced sleep deprivation, and trauma bonding.

There was a time as a kid where I would have said that any amount of hitting or slapping a woman is bad. I think I would have said that about doing it to a man, also. I still think it's bad, but after a long life I have learned that it is possible to be physically abusive in a way that is almost entirely reactionary. As in, with no desire to hurt another person.

Honestly, my answer is that you still have to take responsibility for it. But unfortunately, after a long and somewhat shitty life, I am forced to say that life actually is complicated enough to leave people who are trying to do the right thing in positions where they are physically abusing someone. It's apparently complicated enough where that can sometimes feel like the right thing to do : Such as, while being gaslit and phsyically restrained/sleep deprived by someone.

I still have to believe that we all have to take radical responsibilty for ourselves though- which means, in my book, ideally you'd be holding yourself responsible to really figure out if what is happening is good for you two, or not.
>>
>>23425138
Based
>>
>>23425138
I think it's likely she is afraid of speaking up about the abuse. After all it's scary to talk to someone bigger than you who has hit you. If she tries to avoid conflict that's a sign. If you love her you should treat her like you love her.

Option 2: listen to the virgins on this website who subscribe to incel theories and wonder why women are disgusted by them. This leads to the bad ending.
>>
>>23425422
>She wants to be with him now retard. You can tell because.. whoa... She is with him.
Some couples are together 70 years. Do you think in all of those couples, the man beats the woman to stay?
>>
>>23425442
I will also say that I don't believe it counts if the person you are with pushes you to do it.

And honestly, with the things I've seen, it would not surprise me for a moment if some of the men and woman on this planet try and push their significant other into hitting/hurting/yelling at them. Either to get them to leave, or guilt them into staying, or out of any number of weird as fucking neurosis the people on this planet seem to fucking have.
>>
>>23425452
Slapping a woman is not an uncommon thing to hapoen in couples like that. 70 years is a long time. Don't think slapping never happened in them.
>>
>>23425415
There's nothing fucked up about it, it's your dinamic and it works. Keep it up
>>
>>23425450
I think you're not nearly as disgusted enough today to go on another cock carousel sweetie, you should try harder.
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (38 KB, 554x439)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>23425138
I mean, if this is working out for Croc then it can work for you. Pretty sure he has done worse too.
>>
>>23425452
It's not about beating her to stay, this is the part where you're missing the point
>>
>>23425464
Are you sure? I am pretty sure this makes me a bad person.
>>
>>23425481
If it makes you feel like a bad person, then change. Just know that your personality is not going to be the only thing that will change once you do it. It's up to you in the end
>>
>>23425395
No, that's just a kink. And also a solution for cumbrains that want to stop being cumbrains.
>>23425430
I actually ghosted them. But seethe.
>>
>>23425138
Read power vs force, peasants. Slapping is physical and thus an exertion force. Learn to use your power as a man without ever needing to lift a finger. Physical force is only a short term gratification tool and carries far too much risk behind it, only manchildren and the inexperienced resort to this first hand.
>>
>>23425520
You forgot to add the vast majority of manchildren throughout our entire history that even made your existence and cringe post possible. And no, reading some shitty book doesn't make you illuminated. You need to be slapped.
>>
>>23425525
Kek! Baste
>>
>>23425138
Neither one of you will be happy like this. Just anger and fear. Sounds like a shit life
>>
>>23425525
A lot of anger and repressed hatred towards women and for almost no payoff whatsoever. Slap yourself out of your reality and realize that we're all anonymous and I have nothing to prove or gain by validation, for all you know I would probably lift your entire household before your hand even reaches my face lad. Read what I wrote again and re-evaluate your existence and priorities again.
>>
>>23425498
Filtered
>>
>>23425545
It's not about hatred, man. Do you slap your child to keep him on course out of hatred. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>inb4 icel that views women as children
>>
>>23425430
You actually believe her larp story? She has posted 0 evidence she is a woman let alone a mother.
>>
>>23425553
Man if I see you slap a kid I will break your face.
>>
>>23425553
Op said he slaps her out of angry and refers it. It’s not like he’s slapping her hand because she’s going to touch a hot stove dipshit
>>
>>23425567
Spare the rod spoil the child. He who spares the rod hates his child.
>>
>>23425567
You have a pent up anger about you. Maybe you should've slapped your butt buddy more often as a release mechanism, then you wouldn't make these hilarious threats in writing
>>
>>23425569
And that guy was talking about slapping for power/control.
>>
>>23425570
>Spare the rod spoil the child. He who spares the rod hates his child.
Dumb advice from thousands of years ago
>>
>>23425569
>It’s not like he’s slapping her hand because she’s going to touch a hot stove dipshit
Yes he does for that exact same reason, you're just unable to put one and one together
>>
>>23425560
Good point. The namedad has at least posted evidence. Thanks for the reality check bro.
>>
>>23425573
Dogshit parents deserve the rope. Try it out in public, we'll see how hilarious it is.
>>
>>23425577
Dumb is taking advice that hasn't been proven effective for a thousand years
>>
>>23425138
absolute vile scum in the thread, what else can be said about this place, half of the replies are bait the other half are mentally ill advocating for violence
god I wish all of you would just not wake up tomorrow
>>
>>23425587
Lad, you're resorting to anonymous threats is writing since your last couple of posts. You're unstable and no sane person would take advice from you regarding violence. And I'd curb stomp your little mablet rage filled head without even blinking. I'll even slap my daughter in front of you afterwards so that it will forever remain imprinted on your retina as you drift away back where you came from.
>>
>>23425138
just stop beating your girl and don't wine about it here on 4chan. not that hard.
>>
>>23425601
You wouldn't do shit you absolute pussy faggot sitting in a thread acting tough laying hands on a woman and kids. Look at yourself you pathetic worm of a garbage biowaste. Post your height/weight right now in CBT. Let's see that gyno looking fat fag chest of yours at least for the laughs.
>>
>>23425591
Shut up you baby. Women beg to be beat in bed.
>>
>>23425613
What's CBT? I'm 1.85, 80kg, low body fat, why? You want to fall in love, you literal homosexual?
>>
OP here.

I am just not going to change anything, or all that much at least. If it's working it's working and I don't want to risk losing her if this dynamic is what's keeping her. She doesn't seem miserable and doesn't complain so it must not be as bad as I thought. Thanks for the advice bros. Peace.
>>
>>23425615
>Women beg to be beat in bed.
Some do. Insane women. Is that your aspirational woman, someone with unchecked mental illness?
>>
>>23425618
what's your deadlift, bench and squat? 80kg is literally lanklet cope mode

CBT is the thread general in fit, let's see your skinnyfat gyno in there, caption it with "I slap kids" so we recognize you
>>
>>23425628
They all want it because all women are insane. Deal with it.
>>
>>23425633
None of these attest to your fighting ability. You can be huge but if you don't know how to even jab with sheer explosive power you would get rekt by even a twink who does have it.
>>
>>23425633
>/fit/
So you are a literal homosexual. I've smelled that a mile away. See, bro? This is the difference between men, women and faggots. Go bench press some more and quit seething at shitty threads and anonymous posts. Don't say I never gave you any advice.
>>
>>23425176

You need a therapist. If you don't do it, you may change, but changes don't come when we want, this is a proccess, and if you don't do therapy, your gf will be the one carrying all that weight, besides you. The thing is that, this is not about your gf, this is about you, and YOU are the one who must take responsibility, so you are the one who has to carry the problem. Yes, she can help, but this is about you. Therapists can help without the danger of being hurt. Your girlfriend can't.

Idk what happened to you in therapy, but there are so many therapists, and findind the right one may be a path, but maybe, it is your only way to start managing this the right way, with the less amount of suffering for your gf and you because of seeing your gf suffering possible. This isn't healthy.

Friends and stuff can help, but they aren't the ones who know how to treat this well , because this aren't just impulses, this is a problem managing emotions, there are a lot of things behind impulsive behaviour, and managing emotions, as I said, is a PROCCESS. You can't just do it with your will, this is something you learn.

The best advice, if you want to keep on with your relationship and make it a healthy one, is to reconsider therapy.

Also, your gf sounds like she's a "I don't want to make this go bad" person, and that isn't healthy either, because that makes the relationship focused only on you and your emotions, not in both of you.
>>
>>23425623
For the better honestly lad. If you were to change into a "nice guy" she would be outa there after getting bored of you.
>>
>>23425638
Train for strength. Powerlift.

>>23425644
The only seethe is your need to prove what a big man you are by making fun of people who actually put effort into themselves and by rationalizating your own violence on women and children. You're not a man, you're a worm and this is all you have in life now. You want some real advice? Rethink your life twiglet or you're gonna need face surgery if someone catches you doing any of this to a kid.
>>
>>23425668
You have no idea what I mean by explosive power. When you punch you want the wind to be cut in half, you want your punches to be lightning. Slow sluggers are useless in a fight against anyone who knows what they are doing.
>>
>>23425668
You're putting words into my mouth. I'm not rationalizing shit, you literal mentally ill faggot. You have no idea what violence is even about. If you weren't this gay, you'd consider violence when you're hitting your dick against the vaginal walls. You are a sheltered little shit that's coping through lifting weights like a defected monkey and foaming about your inability to get a partner. I thought you gay guys have no shortage of ass
>>
>>23425633
Based fitizen.
Op's probably a closet fag and wants to get his twinkie hole stuffed in prison. People that boldly admit they would use physical force to command respect are just prison holes.
>>
>Lifting to be good at fighting

Shit advice, fighting is technique, violence, opportunity, physics... If you Lift for gains and strength is to AVOID fighting, others will fear you.
>>
>>23425716
/fit/izens are retarded. Nothing new here.
>>
File: bruce lee 4.jpg (110 KB, 763x509)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>23425724
All those gains and they would get their shit fucked up by a chink.
>>
>>23425744
Bruce Lee was white dude
>>
>>23425748
No. He was a 5'8" chink with maybe 1/4 white dna.
>>
>>23425765
He was like 3/4 Dutch 1/4 Britbong
>>
>>23425765
Everyone is suddenly white when it suits the agenda. The hilarious thing is that guy you're replying to is most certainly a mutt. He's too obsessed with race
>>
>>23425773
>yep just your typical white family in america
>>
>>23425773
what's the autism medicamentation these days? I'm looking for a cheap high
>>
>>23425778
This pic is a common misconception. This is a picture of a childhood friend of Lee’s that got mixed up with his picture at their school and they both had a laugh about it. Both of them used each other’s childhood pics as a joke for years
>>
>>23425788
Bruce Lee's nipples look like milkduds. Not white. You lose.
>>
>>23425788
I've heard that he's half scottish and half from iceland, but don't quote me on this. his nose confirms it, though
>>
>>23425795
Milk dud nerps have been prevalent in south London area for many a generation. This actually caused a problem for Mr. Lee as Mrs. Lee (I think Sara) was supposed to be from North London so there was a possible paternity question at birth and Mr Lee saw his son. That was all cleared up as young s Duce showed a strong Dutch spirit which put his father at ease
>>
>>23425801
I have heard that as well, could be the Britbong with some Icleandish blood up the line.

Bruce definitely had an affinity for salmon. Young. Rice would go to a river and catch fish with his mouth, spurning a pole or even a net. The local villagers would throw pieces of barley next to Bruce when he would pull his head out of the river, smiling with a huge salmon in his young mouth. I think? Barley was as representation of some kind of pagan fish god of sorts, so he was quite lauded even in youth
>>
>>23425679
yo croc don't fall for these jewish nice guy memes. If you stop what has been working for you your marriage is fucking doomed.
>>
>>23425193
This. Don't change shit op you will regret it.
>>
>>23425936
I’m in a long term happy relationship with no abuse. What proof do you need
>>
>>23425138
choke her like you hate her but you love her.
>>
>>23425160
shut up beta male.
>>
>>23425936
Eh man I dunno. I feel like setting boundaries and punishing transgressions is the best course of action. Like normally you'd be a normal guy, swell guy, nice enough guy. But then your wife does some dumb shit and you start to go COO-COO, a little LOOPY, a little WACKY, that kind of thing.
>>
>>23425138
Instead of having an urge to yell and hit her, spank her instead
>>
>>23425138
OP, you are genuinely a horrible person, you feel no remorse about the cruel things you're doing to your girlfriend, and you've actually decided to keep being cruel to her because through your fucked up logic you've decided that is how you get her to stay with you, you do not love her, you do not care about her, you see her as nothing more than a means to satisfy your desires. And half of the people in this thread support your behaviour, what a fucked up website 4chan is.
>>
>>23425700
Not that guy but you're a moron. There's nothing strong or manly about anything you preached here.

Just look at how one man changed the course of the entire thread's discussion with everyone being in reaction to him. That's power versus force. Read it and get mental help.
>>
>>23425138
Just bend her over the knee and slap her ass, that's much better.
>>
>>23425623
Threaten her more. Show your power. Settle your dominance. She'll stop questioning it.
>>
>>23426981
This website is filled with broken mentally ill hurt people who hurt others. Being a schizoid is actual suffering. I highly recommend leaving and not lingering too much in places where you clearly don't belong, if you have to browse this shithole regularly just zone them out or take a big break from the website. This thread is a great motivator, I'm going to not come back to this cancer for a few months now, hopefully other people who aren't horrible pieces of shit realize this and leave as well instead of trying to save a sinking hopeless ship.
>>
>>23427015
*SLAP*, shut up bitch.
>>
>>23427035
*records with camera*
enjoy paying my court case and damages for domestic abuse
>>
>>23427053
*destroys camera*
YOU WILL ENDURE MY WRATH
>>
>>23427067
Sorry sweetie you forgot to destroy the hidden footage camera too. Enjoy getting slapped in prison for hurting women and kids, you'll be a big hit there :)
>>
>>23427072
This here is why negroes kill white women.
>>
>>23425138
Google stockholm syndrome baka
>>
>>23427079
Stockholm syndrome is based.
>>
>>23425186
Lol.. you love her but abuse her. Get over yourself you cunt. If you abuse her, it’s not love. You’re a narcissist if you think it is or that you’re any better than another abuser. Fix yourself.
>>
>>23427336
Aight I see you. I know you've been doing you, but what I suggest is easing back into it. Don't immediately explode when it happens for the first time, instead be stern. Then, if it happens again, you can escalate.
>>
>>23425388
Fucking hate when every cunt in the world wants to label someome bipolar. Piss off arm-chair fag.
>>
>>23425138
if you want whats best for her then leave her
>>
How do you feel now? Are you happy with yourself? You dont wanna lose her but I feel it is only cuz of the sex. The rest of the time you are unhappy with her. Tell ne how do you feel now that you discovered this.
>>
>>23427519
That's why I'm asking?
>>
>>23427508
at least you wont be the one hurting her
>>
>>23425186
If you love her, you will do what is in her best interests to keep her safe and happy. get therapy, and halt the relationship at least while you are actively pursuing help.
>>
>>23425247
so your girlfriend lives 30% of her life with you in fear and misery. is that what you really want for her? do you love her or do you just want to own her?
>>
>>23425409
people like you who think women enjoy abuse is why so many women die at the hands of their abuser and never seek help. fuck off
>>
>>23425481
it is not a dynamic that is working for you. if it was, you wouldn't feel this way. in your gut you know it's wrong. it's time to commit to changing, for yourself and for the person you say you love.
>>
>>23425186
The guy you're scared she'll end up with? Thats you. Talk to her. If she likes it she will tell you. If she doesn't she'll probably be too scared to say anything at all. Leave her and/ or get help. Be a fucking man
>>
>>23425623
OP if you see this know that your current road is only going to lead to massive pain and suffering for you and your girlfriend. Do not listen to these nihilistic dumbasses. You know you have to change.
>>
>>23427508
this is not a guarantee or even a prediction based in much reality. what happens if he leaves her? she is safe from him and can live her life free.
>>
>>23425623
Till you get ghosted after she plants cameras and realize that you are a criminal soft boy ripe for prisonschool.
>>
>>23427592
we aren't talking about objects, we're talking about people.
>>
>>23427602
is that how you would want your daughter, sister, mother to go out? being beat to death and brutalized? do you think they would love that?
>>
>>23427607
it clearly isn't working for his girlfriend who he has said is miserable. a relationship isn't only about one person.
>>
>>23427653
you have no understanding of the nuance of abusive cycles. it isn't mental gymnastics, it's heavily researched and accepted theory. besides, often women are doubted and ostracized when they speak up about abuse - which contributes to them not feeling secure enough to leave.
>>
>>23427647
we are not talking about animals, we are talking about human beings. do you view OP's girlfriend the same way you would view a dog or an object?
hopefully not!
>>
>>23427674
No. I'm a man and you're an animal, worse than a dog even. A mutt.
>>
>>23427669
when you are in an abusive relationship your viewpoint on the world and yourself is skewed. you feel trapped and unlovable. you feel that the only person you can turn to is the person that's hurting you. objectively, you can leave - but psychologically, you don't fully understand that. thus you are trapped. it isn't an easy situation and it doesn't mean you enjoy the abuse.
>>
>>23426981
>>23427015

Honestly based. I hate this board so much because alt-rightoid redpill dudebros crawl all over it. When a woman gives her opinion on something, what to do when it comes to serious shit. Most of the time it is literally good advice, the incels here jump on it. yelling “>ROAST BEEF XDDD” literally repeated garbage. They’re all npc’s
>>
>>23427674
no use talking to people who are willfully obtuse
>>
>>23427534
Why do you think I'm being passive aggressive when I am asking him how does he feel? It's a simple question.
>>
>>23427549
Your sense of morals are fucking screwed up bro. You have no right to say that relationships are grey, or anything in between relationships are either loving or not. Abuse is not fucking love, period.
>>
>>23427689
for real. this place is soul crushing half the time. everyone is such an insufferable nihilist
>>
>>23427697
no, i think you might just be actually stupid and too inept to comprehend any experiences you haven't gone through yourself.
>>
>>23427684
This is all based. True as time. I’ve been in abusive relationship for quite time becauI am scared half to death of what my partner will do to me when I leave.
>>
>>23427698
They always think their viewpoint is right, it’s goddamn pathetic, I used to argue with these pricks all the time. I’m happy I don’t anymore
>>
>>23427696
BASED!!! the concept is really not that hard to grasp you have all just been here for far too long
>>
>>23427710
>It is grey and you are immature and stuck in black and white thinking like a child.
Bait bait this screams BAIT
I think you might be trying to be one of those morally grey anime characters. It’s not working for you
When it comes to relationships, there is no grey zone. I hate it when people say there is but there is not
>>
>>23427709
my grandma had been in abusive, codependent relationship with my grandfather for 60+ years before he recently finally died. if ever there was concrete proof on the power of stockholm syndrome and perceived helplessness in abusive relationships it was here. even now that my grandpa is gone - his hold over my grandma and impact remains. abuse is a force of nature and it cannot be so easily broken. that is a childish assumption
>>
>>23427714
>those guys always think their viewpoint is right and it's pathetic
>i, however, am always right and based
room temp iq
>>
>>23427716
yes, and many women have died at the hands of their abusers because they felt they were unable to seek help. see, i can play that game too.
>>
>>23427704
OP literally said that he learned about the cycle of abuse. He thinks he is the abuser in the cycle. I am not putting any words in his mouth, I am asking how he feels since he recently learned about this cycle.
>>
>>23427730
you still don't understand. sometimes a person doesn't have to be physically restrained in a basement or a cell to be or at least feel trapped. have you ever struggled with mental illness where you felt you couldn't move forward because of your psychological pain? abusive cycles are not so different from that.
>>
>>23427715
When you surround yourself with horrible, abuse enabling dick wags. You start to become a dick wag yourself who tells others this is how the world is so get used to it kind of person. That can be true to a extent, that saying isn’t applicable to everything in existence anyways
>>
>>23427737
god imagine being this fucking stupid
>>
>>23427730
I never did say I left, now did I?
>>
>>23425623
BAIT
>>
>>23427767
interesting how you automatically place blame on the vulnerable person being abused and not the piece of human garbage that is electing to continually abuse them.
>>
>>23427760
They are fucking retarded. I would kill myself if I was that stupid
>>
>>23427775
Calm down edgy little kiddo. You have no idea how hard it is, now go take your afternoon nap. Your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby, that has to heal up. getting lots of sleep is important for that
>>
>>23427775
You are such a sad little person.
>>
>>23427784
You’re pathetic. Your thoughts are not interesting dude
>>
>>23427784
there is a honeymoon period in nearly every abusive relationship where abusers deceive their victims into feeling secure and staying. then they pull the rug out from under them. abusive relationships are like quicksand. sometimes you don't even realize when the switch has been pulled, and after a while it feels normal.
>>
>>23427793
Kill yourself. That is all I have to say for you. Nothing will fix your willful ignorance, you have nothing interesting to say at all other than repeating the same regurgitated shit
>>
>>23427803
This is not happening irl, my abuse is happening online. He knows my real name, my address. My phone number. My email address. He knows my secrets , I’m paranoid that he’ll use them against me in the future when he wants to get back together with me. or will blackmail me with them.
>>
>>23427811
AHAHA the cognitive dissonance here is off the charts. do we need to make a thread so you can have the entire board point out to you that your black and white view on the world is stupid and wrong?
>>
>>23427811
femanon ignore this stubborn asshole
>>
>>23427549
>>23427710
Moral relativism is the domain of women, children and animals. What a laughing stock this entire thread little manchildren larping as men giving out advice on anything.
>>
>>23427820
You have no idea what kind of situation I’m in. Kindly fuck off
>>
>>23427831
for fucking real. imagine being this unhappy and deeply stunted.
>>
>>23427830
Cease living
>>
>>23427835
bullshit and assholes aside, i hope things work out for you and do get better.
>>
>>23427830
Cease living. It’s not as easy as 1-2-3 you fucking moron. Men have it so easy, Jesus
>>
Some of you incels should really have sex one of these days.
>>
>>23427846
you are such a cruel bastard, take a step back and wonder to yourself who acts this way towards a person that's told you they're experiencing abuse? abusers. we know at this point you're just trying to protect your own. you are incredibly transparent.
>>
>>23427831
Men rarely give good advice on woman experiencing abuse, they’re also the ones who perpetrate it the most
>>23427843
Thank you. Replies like this help me emotionally.
>>
>>23427848
true, and they want so badly to be oppressed. sad shit
>>
>>23427830
>arguing with holes
Come on my man, you're better than that. You think they don't know that blackmail is a crime? They know and they don't give a fuck.
>aahhhh what i will do he knows my contacts i will never be saved it cant be helped ahhhh
literal retards
>>
>>23427867
Kill yourself whilst shedding your uterine lining
>>
>>23427864
What if you don’t have a car. What if all of your expenses are managed by your controlling partner. What if you don’t have a job, no friends. No family to turn to, as they have cut you off
>>
>>23427867
Abusers are not men. They're animals and manchildren. Find better men.
>>
>>23427867
you have all my support.
>>
>>23427876
Ok my small dick friend
>>
>>23427870
that isn't my thread and i'm not the person being abused, i'm just a person who knows a thing or two about how relationships actually work - unlike almost everyone on this hellsite
>>
>>23427884
Just a tad above average, but don't let that stop you from killing yourself
>>
>>23427891
we know you have a micropenis buddy you wouldn't be here if you didn't
>>
>>23427891
>thinking that anyone will believe this shit
Funny
>>
>>23427895
>we
take your meds, you demented woman
>>
>>23427896
I love you. pls gief discord
>>
>>23427901
take your penis enlargement pills you sad, sad little man
>>
>>23427905
Get back to jerking to a perfect succession of hand drawn images. You're having one of your episodes again
>>
>>23427928
If you put your mouth where your money is, I might just will. You hilarious bitch. Who hurt you?
>>
>>23427940
>i might just will
LMAO this guy is so mad i called his dick small he can't even type right
>>
File: 1606417025998.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1081)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>23427895
>>23427896
Look, I understand you just want to see a guy's peepee, but this is a blue board, so you're gonna have to take your requests somewhere else.
>>
>>23427953
the thought actually makes me feel physically ill
>>
>>23427952
you type like a boomer
>>
>>23427905
lmao I went to go look , saw you larping in it as me. Make me kind a laugh. It’s hard for me to explain what happened as it’s highly sensitive I feel tremendously uncomfortable talking about it, even on anonymous board
>>
>>23427909
What’s your
>>
>>23427952
see this, you depressed whore? When a guy like him takes the side of an ESL (or ETL in my case) it means that you're in trouble. WE
>>
>>23427994
i don't know what those acronyms mean and i don't care but i do know you are deeply pathetic
>>
>>23427971
yes, because we all know educated citizens like you dwell on respected and scholarly websites like 4chan
>>
>>23428013
just saying 4chan is a great equalizer. wouldn't you agree? i do personally believe i am better than you in every way though. so there's that too.
>>
>>23428000
That's what she said. It still never stopped her to choke on my dick. What's up with that? Ain't life something? Do you feel it, too?
>>
>>23428562
Why be unhappy your whole life? Angry, hurtful, causing your mate pain.

Sounds like a horrible gd life, I legit pity people that live like this.
>>
>>23425647
go back to pleddit
>>
File: 1579008456987.png (573 KB, 1000x999)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>23425138
>Pretty sure I am an abusive boyfriend.
Exceptionally based and redpilled.

>She never complains though.
She doesn't complain because this is what all women want, deep down, subconsciously. They want to be beaten, degraded and abused. Keep going.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.