[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1600915031454.jpg (87 KB, 723x1024)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Some retarded muthafucker posted about how he poked a hole in his fuckin condom about a week or something ago. He explained that he did it because He really loved the girl and wanted to raise a family with her but she shot him down with "we're just fuck buddies." He nutted inner, gotter pregnant and they were supposedly happy with a young daughter.

And I just can't stop thinking about this. I've only heard about females doing this to guys, never the other way around, but chances are its more common than I think. Does anybody know if this is actually a common stunt for guys to pull, have you ever heard of it before?
>>
>>23425103
I would definitely try this if a girl I really loved tried to say she didn't want children. Kek.
>>
>>23425116
No lie I know I'm fucking insane and off my rockers for even considering it but I probably maybe possibly would too
>>
I’m a guy I’ve never once heard of guys doing that so I really can’t imagine it is
>>
>>23425222
me neither but i'm 22 and no one close to me seems to be wanting babies lol
>>
>>23425103
Had a friend that used to pull condom off during sex and claim it just fell off.
He knocked some girl up w that trick.
>>
>>23425103
Why would you do this when there are so many women that would want to have a kid with you ? Why not just have a kid with tour wife like a normal fucking person
>>
>>23425169
>>23425116
>>23425103
She could abort it, imagine the pain.

At least for me, it would be unbearable pain. And then about her, she would feel liberated until years later the guilt trips her and ends up becoming a wine aunt.

Women are fucked up beings, rather slave away to the system than enjoy family life, whatever. Personally i wouldn't risk it because females rather kill their unborn.
>>
>>23425708
They probably won't. My bitch didn't. Kek
>>
File: 1563406673682.jpg (32 KB, 613x604)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>23425708
>Rather slave away to the system that be a slave to family life
>"Yes, liberate me to have to take care of a walking talking shit box and have no life outside of that, while you go out and drink and have fun with your pals!!!"
>>
>>23425757
>woah 9 to 5 plus 2 hours of commuting
I haven't partied since i was 21, 27 now. Wish i could stay at home, but shit so bad in 2021 that both parties have to work because everything inflated except wages lmaoo but at least i can kill my child on the womb eksdee

>>23425709
baste
>>
Would

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.