[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it weird to carry a guitar in hand without the bag? I did that yesterday to sell it and people were looking at me funny. I don’t think it was the way I looked.
>>
>>23149044
Better question: why were you selling your guitar?
>>
>>23149058
Based.
>>
>>23149044

if you think your autism is a factor here, please explain why.
>>
>>23149099
Nah I just can’t tell what’s okay to do so I had to take courses about these social interactions and stuff but they never talked about carrying a guitar. Is it weird?>>23149058
cause I bought a better one and needed spare cash.
>>
>>23149224
Unusual but I wouldn't say weird. I've gotten looks for carrying mine in a bag before. Most people aren't used to seeing instruments all the time
>>
>>23149224

fair enough. Well if you think about it from a random person's perspective they might be more likely thinking:

a: why is that person carrying a guitar?... which is not intended in an accusation, because most people aren't carrying a guitar around regardless of the situation, so its just novel

b: are they about to play the guitar? ...which is to say they were expecting if they paid attention to you long enough, you might've started playing.
>>
They probably thought you were going to play it sometime.
>>
>>23149263
>>23149473
>>23149492
Thanks guys this answered my question
>>
I don’t think it’s weird. Guitar is a great musical instrument. If you just hanging out with a guitar in a big city no one pays attention, no one cares in a big city people are so busy tired and crazy in their own world that no one will look at you. If you walk in a small town everyone knows each other people are more curious and look at what’s everyone doing, but even this is changing. I recommend to keep a guitar in a case it’s better to preserve the instrument and no one will look at you. Just be yourself don’t worry about anyone else. Care for your family and all the best to you Anon. Sorry my bad English.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.