[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1601503386734.jpg (59 KB, 1080x1080)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
How to make a woman love you deeply?
I'm not talking about making her fall in love, I'm talking about the stage beyond that of when she likes me just enough to be with me. How do I deepen her feeling towards me?
>>
>>23148815
drugs. works everytime.
>>
Fuck her brains out. Make her thirsty for you and make her crave your dick. Lick her pussy and keep giving her many orgasms. You have to get her hooked on you.
>>
>>23148877
Is sex the only way to do that?
>>
>>23148815
positive reinforcement, and being an overall impressive person.

You want her to associate you with intense experiences. When I'm dating girls that I feel like they're gf material, once on our second date, I usually try to find some exotic experiences to try. Shit they don't do often during dates-rooftop tiki bars, oriental food.

Being impressive is about making her think her time with you is worth it. There are two ways to do this : the first one is scarcity. Put your life on a pedestal, don't be too flexible, and she'll think your life is about doing important shit and she'll want to have a part in it. Second way is by doing actual, cool shit. Having great stories to tell, jokes, showing that you're not an empty fucking husk. And don't forget to give her time. Allowing her to place a story amidst your epic tales will make her believe she's worth hanging out with you.
>>
>>23148893
>And don't forget to give her time. Allowing her to place a story amidst your epic tales will make her believe she's worth hanging out with you.
How do you react to her story that is told amidst yours? Do you change direction to focus on hers or you laugh or something and continue to yours?
>>
pavlov, just give her a treat every time she looks at you in an endearing manor, maybe pet her too if you're into that
>>
>>23148893
>put your life on a pedestal
>don't be too flexible
>she'll think that your life is about doing important shit and she'll want to have a part in it

Be careful with this advice, anon. While you absolutely should not wait by the phone for her or cancel plans you already have every time she reaches out, nothing turns me off of a man faster than if I am constantly having to compete for his time.

If someone likes you, they will make time for you. Simple as that. That doesn't mean being with her all the time or always being available. But it also doesn't mean that she takes second priority to everything you have going on.

We are also usually pretty perceptive to a guy who is trying to seem important and impressive, and if we pick up on this and perceive it as fake this will also end your chances. Yeah, try to do cool, fun stuff. But don't fill your schedule with niche and unusual outings if that's not really who you are. In other words, don't take her parasailing, zip lining, and kayaking all in your first three months together if after three years together your idea of a fun date night is going to be binging the latest season of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. If you misrepresent yourself then she is going to run as soon as she figures you out.
>>
>>23149092
My idea of a fun date night is fucking until I pass out.
>>
>>23148915
>How do you react to her story that is told amidst yours? Do you change direction to focus on hers or you laugh or something and continue to yours?

Don't do anything that you feel will be forced, if you're not used to doing this. But still, even if the story is fucking boring, do try to dig through by asking a few questions, as some people are just shy and don't open up immediately. If you see that it's getting you nowhere, try to segue into something else. Discussions can't be managed in an algorithmic way -you need to go with the flow and figure things out as you go.

I mean hell, if she's boring as fuck to you, maybe you guys aren't that good of a match anyway. Love is also about mutual understanding. If you can't find her interesting and can't make her feel valuable why the fuck would you even waste your time with her ?

>>23149092
Truth is, no advice should ever be taken as being a systematic thing you should always do at all times. Most people are so clingy nowadays giving this advice will only make them not be at a girl's beck and call.

Also, being someone is mostly about acting like it. If your ass is kayaking and parasailing for 3 three months, chances are that's a new hobby now. One thing i'll agree on however, is that being "impressive" is about yourself. You should be an interesting person not so that you can get pussy or people to like you, but so that you can get yourself to like you.
>>
>>23148815
Practice caring for a woman deeply and keep going when she reciprocates. Simply put, the more you practice the more she learns about how to love you deeply. It's not something for you to be worried about crafting. It's like a dance of everyday little things that make up a loving partnership/relationship.
>>
>>23148815
Eat her pussy and make her cum
>>
File: 1604983619042.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/zss7p0KLL8Q

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.