[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: D7EOZ4IUYAAiOON.jpg (34 KB, 600x527)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
My girlfriend just found out I was cheating her with another girl. I loved her, but I've always had a case with that girl I cheated her with... She discovered it I told her it was only a friend, the girl told my girlfriend I was cheating her... So guess I have nothing now. I'm a just a fucking manipulator who can't bond with people without thinking about my personal gain, I fucking feeling really bad right now, I know I have fucked with every fuck thing and I keep fucking with everything I touch... I should kill myself or something right now, because we were already planning to marry, I was really liking her, it's all so confusing and so tiresome. I fucking hating myself so much right now... I guess this is the first time I think about suicide
>>
File: wehgety4243.png (5 KB, 242x208)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
She was really sweety and always caring for me how I managed up to fuck with everything, is even possible to fix this???? or I just fucked with every chance of being happy with the love of my life?
>>
>>23147839
A man that cheats defiles his own body for a whore. Read proverbs, there is literally one that warns you to stay away from an adulteress because her ways lead down to the depths of hell.

You should have known better. Don't kill yourself though.. Learn from this mistake.
>>
>>23147839
Same I've always loved the chase more than actually dating a girl and pretending to love her. Even if I'm not physically fucking and cheating, I keep plenty of side pieces as options.
>>
>>23148638
But then again my father was a serial cheater on my mom so I think it's genetics or we are all just fucked in the head. Strongly considering never getting married or reproducing.
>>
>>23147839
Yeah your a piece of shit. But a little sympathy for the devil... it's not all a personal problem. Society is all narcissistic and sociopathic and fucked by default. At least you feel bad, right?

Just be really careful with what you say to women from now on. Don't tell you that you love them unless you mean it. Consistently. Especially if you're young, you mighta fooled yourself into thinking you had a fairy tail when inside you were like "meh".

Practice a few times a day. Be aware of your emotions, and if you're being honest about them. Not even relationship stuff, just like "I feel excited I'm getting pizza". "I feel mad and embarrassed and frustrated at myself for drinking all day". Don't go fishing for emotions because a woman is trying to guilt you into having them. Don't manipulate. If you want sex ask for sex... not directly, obviously. If you accept that manipulation is always bad then your forced to get discipline.

So really, it's not your fault for following the only realistic script that most men are given. Your problem is a lack of discipline and many women being entitled and trying to use feminism to force the world to revolve around them.

Lol I just got the banned message for shit posting a month ago. Celebratory 4loko... fair enough mods, I'm lucky IRL cops aren't as harsh as you. Miss L is as free as a bird now!!
>>
>>23147839
Based. Men cheating should be normalized and women cheating should be shamed and cancelled. Not the other way around. If you're going to cheat never tell the other girl she's a side hoe. At one point she's gonna want you all for yourself and these kind of things happen.
>>
>>23148697
>Yeah your a piece of shit.

lol get the fuck out of here with your crappy judgements. You have one fucking life, and the only enjoyment you're getting is the one you give to yourself, no matter how it goes. Embrace yourself fully, accept your flaws, and accept the fact that you just can't be the villain of your story. Nobody's a piece of shit.

OP, I think your issue is that you signed a check too big to cash, and now it's cash-in time. Cheating on women comes with the realization that discovery of said cheating is a likely possibility. You have to make peace with that eventuality before the cheating process starts. You have to picture the worst scenario that comes to mind and wonder to yourself if you're well off living it. If it's not, then maybe cheating isn't for you.

I have been cheating on my girlfriend for years (we've been together for 4 years). I knew, right at the moment I kissed that other girl at a bar, that a break-up was bound to happen. I was okay with that. And with all the precautions I took, the other phone I had, she found out about me, and we eventually broke up, even though it did take 2 years for her to have a clue. Once she did, I played the remorseful act in order not to break her heart too much. It's bad enough that I cheated on her, she didn't need to know I could not care less about her feelings afterwards. And life went on. She has a boyfriend, and i found another girl. We broke up as I left the country for expatriation.

Some people would tell you that if you're in a relationship and you're cheating, then maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship in the first place. If you're the type that can't deal with the confrontation, then they're right. And they're right in the sense that you shouldn't commit emotionally to someone while actively sabotaging your relationship. The day you start cheating with your girlfriend is the day you should stop caring.

From this moment on OP, be a man, and ponder your actions beforehand.
>>
>>23148772
Fuck you you piece of shit. You're a coward that only cares about self gratification
>2 years
Enjoy whatever cope you need to tell yourself with being a lying piece of shit.
>>
>>23147861
>or I just fucked with every chance of being happy with the love of my life?
Yep, reap what you sow shithead.
>>
>>23147839
You can't undo what you did. You fully knew that you were doing something wrong but did it anyway. You'll need to accept your guilt in what you did and accept that she will probably always hate your guts. Then you can work on not fucking up the next relationship you're in.
>>
>>23147839
alright damn son I'm gonna have to burn you for cheating
with your tiny little weenie
you're stupid believe me
you had it all but then you got greedy
so I'm on here to make you feel shitty
you must be a dumbass cause you fucking failed
thats why your girl bailed
for a mexican
or maybe a cuban or a native American
still shit stands
tonight you're gonna use your hands
cause no girl will ever want ya
so just jump off a helicopter
ya cheat
act hard but you're fucking weak
seeking validation on 4chan like its a teat
and if I ever see you on the street
your head will be eating concrete
>>
>>23147839
>killing yourself over women and your own mistakes on top of that
ngmi
>>
>>23148728
Nah all cheaters are shit
>>
>>23148918
What else is there to care about ? Your sense of loyalty is just self gratification with extra steps involving self-delusion.

Imagine going on a fucking advice board to judge people and get a moral high ground, yikes.
>>
>>23147839
Just think:
>Do I want them to cheat on me, would I want this done to myself?
Depending on your answer you're either a cuck or a decent person. Your choice. People who cheat are essentially cucks in training.
It's REALLY simple when you get down to the brass tax.
Also, if you want to off yourself nobody can stop you, but, again, stop and really think about.
Stop being so impulsive.
>>
>>23149096
>What else is there to care about ? Your sense of loyalty is just self gratification with extra steps involving self-delusion.
Bullshit, if you're too much of a pussy to end the relationship when you want something different your partner shouldn't have to go through the betrayal and emotional scarring from some faggot that can't help himself from fucking whatever moves.

>Imagine going on a fucking advice board to judge people and get a moral high ground, yikes
You're a pice of shit and so are cheaters in general, you will be judged everywhere you go based on being untrustworthy and having poor self control/character.
>>
>>23147861
You haven't ruined everything but your unconscious body was trying to tell you something about your long term health. Maybe now is the time to take a break from relationships. Now that you've learned something about yourself, don't hurt yourself anymore. You sound really stressed, take a long rest and drink a lot of water and mediate on what you really want in YOUR life, putting relationships aside. You may not want commitment to another person right now. Commit to yourself first and next time you're lucky enough to have someone devoted to you, try devoting yourself too. Whatever you do, don't feel so bad about the past.
>>
>>23149238
>Bullshit, if you're too much of a pussy to end the relationship when you want something different your partner shouldn't have to go through the betrayal and emotional scarring from some faggot that can't help himself from fucking whatever moves.

In what way does that make me a pussy ? It'd just be pretty inconvenient. Sex on the go, daily human interactions with a person that is not your (mostly) same-sex friends or your family. Aside from judgemental considerations based on your own retarded morals, why shouldn't I get the better of both worlds for a while ? And why should I somehow prevent myself from fucking other women for the kicks of it ?

>You're a pice of shit and so are cheaters in general, you will be judged everywhere you go based on being untrustworthy and having poor self control/character.

By what standards ? Standards of a dude who comes on an advice board full of people in need of help and emotional support to insult and make people feel bad about themselves and calling people pieces of shit when they disagree with you ? You're not really helping your point here mate.

I really think, from the few aggressive interactions and takes you had, that you'd be way worse than me or the OP, if you could be attractive to anyone other than the landwhale you're with -provided you're not just a virgin who is just out of his depth. And so you come here, to get mad at people and insult them, because your not cheating on your shitty relationship has to count for something, right ?

Cope more, simp.
>>
>>23149270
>In what way does that make me a pussy ? It'd just be pretty inconvenient. Sex on the go, daily human interactions with a person that is not your (mostly) same-sex friends or your family. Aside from judgemental considerations based on your own retarded morals, why shouldn't I get the better of both worlds for a while ? And why should I somehow prevent myself from fucking other women for the kicks of it ?
>Why should I have to feel bad about lying to people that love me and fucking them over??
Lol you're a fucking clown, the kind of dude that isn't respected by anyone and hated by many.

You're a pice of shit and so are cheaters in general, you will be judged everywhere you go based on being untrustworthy and having poor self control/character.

>By what standards ? Standards of a dude who comes on an advice board full of people in need of help and emotional support to insult and make people feel bad about themselves and calling people pieces of shit when they disagree with you ? You're not really helping your point here mate.
Yeah there's a lot of people that think cheaters are pieces of shit, look at the thread retard.
>I really think, from the few aggressive interactions and takes you had, that you'd be way worse than me or the OP, if you could be attractive to anyone other than the landwhale you're with -provided you're not just a virgin who is just out of his depth. And so you come here, to get mad at people and insult them, because your not cheating on your shitty relationship has to count for something, right ?
I called you out on your shitty behavior and you're upset, boo hoo faggot do better if you don't want negative attention.
>Cope more, simp.
Indeed, cope more shithead.
>>
>>23147861
everything isn't over there's more like her, just make sure you don't fuck it up this next time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.