[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

It's my birthday yet I feel like a failure whose accomplished nothing not many people wished me happy birthday too and I feel lonely inside because of it
>>
>>22582907
Happy birthday,anon!
>>
>>22582907
Make this your personal anthem, you'll feel better with a proper vent for your feelings. There's a metallica song for every specific emotion I ever feel, listening to it does a fine job of getting through it.
https://youtu.be/rG1mclfYchA
>>
>>22582907
Happy B.day anon! My birthday was on the 15th of July and I was feeling down as well, just remember this pandemic will end eventually, now you are aware of your failures, time to work on them. I believe in you anon
>>
happy birthday, anon! you're not alone
no one congratulated me on my birthday
>>
>>22582907
happy birthday anon, the world is at your finger tips. with enough work and not giving up even if you fail, you can make amazing things happen. your life doesn't depend on you accomplishing things either, don't pressure yourself unless you have a real drive. just be happy, do what floats your boat. go out and enjoy nature, watch some good old movies, paint. do whatever you want in your life anon. god bless
>>
audit your time spent since your last birthday and think about it. did you accomplish anything or was this a year where you truly didn't do shit with your life?
>>
>>22583037
Since we're too late for your birthday,just have an Happy day,anon!
>>
Thanks everyone appreciate the kind words
>>22583037
Happy birthday
>>
>>22583054
>>22583065
thank you, kings
we might not chat anymore, so have a good life
>>
File: 1596355938324.png (51 KB, 657x420)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>22583035
Mine was 16th!
Happy birthday to all the anons in this thread!
>>
File: grammar.png (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>22582907
>a failure whose accomplished nothing

WHOSE = belonging to whom
WHO'S = who has

Just doing God's work, one semi-literate at a time
>>
Happy birthday anon, I hope this year is one filled with joy and good fortune. This year is rough on a lot of people but remember you can always try to make things better.
>>
>>22582907
Happy birthday anon.
Find something you enjoy and find people who also enjoy it, it's never too late too late to find friends who love you.
>>
Happy birthday, anon!
>>
>>22582907
Happy bday!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.