[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How can I get a girlfriend if I look like pic related and have autism? I am also 163 cm tall.
>>
Lose weight work out. Shave. Find hobbies that are social. Learn how to carry a conversation, learn how to tease and joke with women.
>>
>>22582900
I'm a girl and you look extremely cute and handsome to me OP. Just go out there and be yourself, there are lots of women who would love and be blessed to have someone like you. Trust in God that he will bring someone your way, and in the mean time love yourself and build your life. You can do great things, almost everything is at your finger tips if you work hard and do not give up even if you fall, you can make your dreams come true. You look like a very kind person. Also I agree, girls love to be joked and teased :D Don't be afraid to let out your silly side
>>
>>22582900
That coomer face lmao
You look drained son.

Do semen retention for 90 days
Work out
>>
>>22582931
Fucking femoid stick to your own thread.

OP needs to nut up and improve his life and stop asking for validation online. He's average- average is fine.
>>
>>22582924
>>22582932
I am gaining weight rapidly because of SSRIs. Also my mother won't allow me to eat less than what she tells me to eat. So I can't figure out how to lose weight.
>>
>>22582970
Tell your mom to fuck off by getting a job and moving out. Or work out the macros in what your mom is giving you in food and exercise with cardio to burn it off.

Don't blame anyone except yourself.
>>
>>22582970
You can add to your list “Momma’s boy” or your list
>>
>>22582900
You look like a dorkier Donald Glover

Just do your own thing and girls will come to you
>>
>>22582900
Get a haircut and groom yourself. Also brush and floss your teeth. Get a new pair of spectacles if possible. Grow out your facial hair and trim it
>>
fucks sake Aditya, let's be honest you aren't going to follow any of the advice anyone says on here. You never do, you just go back to posting the same questions again and again.
>>
>>22582900
Grow thick facial hair and be manly. Your half-assed attempt at facial hair is making you look like a loser cuck.
>>
>>22582900
What the fuck aditya, just die already
>>
>>22582900
You don’t, not because of your appearance but because you will not take any advice anyways
>>
>>22583044
don't assume a stranger you don't know, they may very well take it.
>>
>>22583053
we know this guy though.
>>
>>22583000
no.
>>
>>22583060
Who's this guy lol there are like 3 posts that talk like they know him
>>
>>22583069
a guy from indiachan, he's known on there.
>>
>>22583069
He's a crazy shitposter at Indiachan
>>
>163cm
It's over
>>
>>22582931
>tranny larping
>>
>>22583069
He’s a Pajeet who shitposts stuff like this and never takes any advice given
>>
>>22582900
Just accept your lot in life, you're an ugly bastard and there's nothing more to it. Play Warzone, you'll love it. Good way to cope.
>>
Be nice and genuine, talk about your interests and focus on being friends at first.
>>
holy fuck, you probably won't. I'm sorry. Short height and autism is gameover in dating.

How do you know for sure if you're autistic?
>>
>>22582900
Simply be the best you can be.
Hygiene, sports, hobbies, get a job, try to move from your mother, etc.
Having a supportive true friend can surely help you in achieving all of this. Start there, find a friend who is more successful than you and they'll help you out. If you have none, then pursue a social hobby or hit the gym and you'll find someone.
>>
>>22582900
Judo and what >>22582924 says
>>
Sorry bro but it's better for us short guys to accept the fact that women will never find you attractive.
>>
>>22582900
it's actually over lmao. We all know that's your face
>>
>>22587705
This.
>>
>>22582900
Don't even fucking try man.
I'll tell you this:

I was drunk, wearing only underwear and sitting at my balcony looking at a picture

Don't even fucking try man. There are some things that are done by you and some that just happen.
>>
>>22582900
Bro... i dont want to even troll you at this point, work you ass hard in college or get a high paying job, women will flock to you, maybe you will never real love, but you will get tons of sex, it worked for Heffner.
>>
>>22582970
>>>/fit/
>>
Build a sound proof room in your basement, make a fake tinder profile, plan a date, abduct her.
>>
>>22582900
I've seen dudes uglier and fatter than you that somehow got girls to like them, just put yourself out there... When all this coronavirus shit is over at least.
>>
Become a homosexual, it's easy for homos to get laid
>>
>>22582970
For one, exercise. Secondly you could try an SSRI that's more associated with weight loss rather than gain, like Fluoxetine.
>>
>>22582900
>I am also 163 cm tall.

its over
>>
>>22582970
Dumbass, drop the SSRI and get on an SNRI, start meditating, tell your Doc that moms diet is making you depressed and you wanna get ripped, let him tell your mom to let you choose your own food if you are too gay to do it on your own
>>
>>22582900
Just be yourself . You've got it .

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.