[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2.jpg (33 KB, 500x495)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
I fell in love with my best friend who is asexual, when I'm with them, all I want to do is hold them close and do cutesy things but obviously I don't since we're just friends and it would be weird.

I would have explained my feelings and seen if they felt the same way but sex is a major player for me in relationships so I know no matter what it won't work out.

I know better than to pursue a relationship I know from the start is going to be a disaster, but how do I stop feeling these feelings?
>>
File: 1595025550825.png (1.38 MB, 796x878)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>22581224
I just got out of a long term relationship with an asexual girl, and I couldn't be happier.

I was fucking miserable in that relationship.

Things might feel fine for the first month or two, but then the absolute lack of sex and physical intimacy sets in...and you can't feel properly angry or resentful over it...as they haven't done anything "wrong" that resulted in not wanting you. They just...don't.

And they never
EVER will

All that's left is a gigantic pit of soul crushing loneliness that you cannot justifiably bring yourself to be outwardly upset by. So it gnaws away at you and consumes you inside and out.

How do you get rid of those feelings? Distance. Alternatives. You can still be friends but you need someone or something else onto which attach these feelings. Even a good book or movie might help.

But don't you dare start dating this person.
>>
Is this u C? Anyway, what workedf for me is that i hooked up with a another girl. She knew i didnt really like her, and i knew she didnt really like me either. But it werked, now i dont have to worry falling im love with my friends
>>
>>22581245
That's awful what you went through, how long were you guys together?

>>22581297
Ah unfortunately no, not a single letter in my name has a C. Funny enough, her ex boyfriend actually browses /pol/ and /b/
>>
>>22581224
The vast majority of asexuals are just lying about it. Close to 99%. Do with that information what you will.
>>
>>22581821
This. They're normally too prideful/embarrased to admit they like having sex.
>>
Build an app to date firemen
>>
>>22581821
>>22581825

I don’t think she’s lying about it because she was very transparent about all the things her and her ex tried and how she was never into it but felt obligated etc
>>
>>22581825
>>22581821

Also we’ve known each other since we were like 9 we don’t have secrets between us
>>
>>22581224
She's (it just happens to be a woman, right?) only asexual with you.
>>
>>22582925
This is what I highly suspect. She might just be autistic or not very in tune with her sexuality (until the right high quality person comes along).
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>22581224
Fuck him right in the pussy
>>
>>22581224
Asexual = mental disease

Prob. originated in early trauma, drug abuse (antidepressant generally); poor medication (birth control), or simply being a damaged person. Just stay away.
>>
>>22584072
I agree desu
>>
Asexual is just being a virgin with extra steps lol. Don’t be desperate for pussy or cock. The one that needs the other the least have the most power.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.