[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

how to introduce my wife into the idea? we are
already advanced kinky wise but I keep thinking
in sharing her. I even have a thing about her hotpast, how to get my mind into or over this?
>>
Kys
>>
pretty sure cucks are even worse than neckbeards who jerk it to there 2d child wives.
>>
>>22580400
Just cut your dick and balls off.
>>
>>22580400
Post wife cuck
>>
>>22580400
Define "advanced kinky wise." Are you open to swapping? Threesomes? Orgies? Any of them can take you to hotwifing.
>>
>>22580404
fpbp
>>
>>22580400
Easy. Ask her if she's craving better dick than yours and that you'll pay for Jamal to fuck her senseless. If she's about it she'll jump right on the chance.
>>
>>22580400
Read the rational male and reddit.com/r/marriedredpill ASAP

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.