[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: memeface.png (329 KB, 371x441)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
I know making a thread is probably not going to get any genuine answers since everyone here seems to hate black people but I genuinely feel like dog shit that i'm fucking black. Especially with this current political climate I just wish i was any other race right now. How do I get over shit like this?
>>
really bitch?
>>
>>22580061
You are right i hate black people
>>
>>22580061
Which part about being black do you hate? Are you embarrassed by BLM or are you mad at other races?
>>
>>22580061
Why do you hate being black?
I’m Hispanic, maybe that can convince you I’m not gonna give meme advice
>>
>>22580061
I'm also black. Anon, sorry but unless you're in like the top talented 10th of black people it's a wrap for us in America, and even then it's iffy.

Pack your bags and start learning a language and an in demand skill. My advice is, when you do leave/flee America, try and pick somewhere with a limited amount of black Americans, because they're going to just bring their problems with them. I read the dude in Ghana extended citizenship for all African Americans. If it's not lip service, a sudden influx of African American people living amongst Africans in Ghana is NOT going to go well. If you want to go "back to Africa" find somewhere else to expatriate to.

But yeah forget America. It's a sinking ship anyways with or without Trump in office.
>>
>>22580327
>>22580331
I just really hate the really bad rep that black people as a whole get. We're constantly seen as loud and obnoxious people who blast music and are violent as fuck. At best other races tolerate us and at worst no one wants to be a part of anything we are part of. Even at times i can't even blame these racists at times since I can see why we're hated. Especially with the mini race war going on it seems like nothing is going to go well for blacks in the future(at least in america).
>>
>>22580061

Sane people really like sane black people because they remind us that goodness is possible and that we’re not losing our fucking minds. There’s nothing wrong with being black, it doesn’t mean anything.
>>
>>22580061
>Especially with this current political climate I just wish i was any other race right now

Fuck off and quit feeling sorry for yourself

People are actively being fired, deplatformed, dumped for not coming out and saying OH YES MASSA I SURELY DO CARE ABOUT BLACK LIVES THEM POLICE SURE BE RACISS
>>
>>22580362
We know that idiot. We also know that when enough white people get cancelled they're just going to say fuck it and rebel.

The only people who want people cancelled because they made a "haha black guy stole my bike joke" on Twitter 12 years ago are fat communist black women and every white girl under the age of 30
>>
>>22580362
Thats kinda a big reason I made this thread. People either got to be best friends with blacks or else they're some mega racist. I hate this fake facade of people trying to accept black people when it's known damn well that they dont give a shit anyways.
>>
>>22580352
>>22580342
I'm suprised
You guys don't see yourself as on the winning side on this chaos? You have entire throngs of whites kneeling to you all, slashing police department budgets, everyone walking on eggshells around you, etc
>>
>>22580061
America must be so shit. Sometimes with all this shit its hard to remember that some blacks really are just regular people trying, working hard to be able to provide for themselves or their family, being active and positive members of society. Seeing the animals that you have to share a race with stain the rest of you is truly a shame. But do your part in making your children decent human beings and itll be a step in the right direction, thats all you can do.
>>
>>22580420
>I'm suprised
You guys don't see yourself as on the winning side on this chaos? You have entire throngs of whites kneeling to you all, slashing police department budgets, everyone walking on eggshells around you, etc

I'm not going to speak for OP, but no I don't see myself (a straight black man) on the winning side of chaos.

1) whites kneeling is cringe. literally all you have to do is just not say "nigger", wear black face (yes I know some liberals do this) and don't be an asshole and we'll be cool.
2)slashing police department budgets... Meh. Retraining cops, body cams or whatever or something makes sense to me I'm not sure about completely getting rid of the cops altogether.
3) the people shilling extra for BLM (the organization) are the same people who say I have "straight black male privilege" and that "straight black men are the white people of black people" so they aren't my friends either.

The only people who are going to "win" are woke women and LGBT people. And that's going to be short term. After enough whites and other groups have enough of this shit the pendulum is gonna swing the other direction and I'm not being a part of that shit at all.
>>
>>22580352
>>>/a/frica
>>
I'm a pol-lurking white guy and all I can say is be the best person you can be and always strive for excellence. Just be the best version of YOU, that's literally all you can do.
Just because I'm white doesn't mean I have to answer or relate to every dumb communist or klansman that ever existed, same goes for you. Don't hate yourself, you can do much more in life if you feel good about yourself.
>>
>>22580838
this
>>
>>22580061
You don't deserve to feel that way, Anon.
We must all internalize that our value is not tied to anything but our own actions and achievements.
Be your own man, do your own thing, carry all the consequences like they are your most prized possession.
>>
>i know this thread wont get replies

Pic of hand and timestamp please. The wording here is very larpy. very small chance this is legit.
>>
>>22580061
I don't think there's any hope. I'm Indian, and I genuinely want to kill myself sometimes because of the shame of being racially inferior. I just take SSRIs and try to distract myself with work, that's the only way to stop thinking about your racial inferiority.
>>
>>22580061
Black man here. You aren't alone. The welfare state and overall refusal to become better as a people are the reason you feel this way. Most American blacks are swiftly making it so that killing one of em comes across as justified, especially in urban areas like NYC and Chiraq.
>>
>>22580420
We are most definitely on the losing side due to BLM. All those white kids who watch their parents bend the knee to dumbasses who only care about being loud on tv are going to grow up hating black people.
>>
>>22580061
Jfc I know some black ppl who despise the left. I know some white ppl who are extremely left. Skin color doesn't matter man, you are a human being with your own brain. Use it and dont let something as silly as "muy looks/skin color" dictate how u feel.
>>
>>22580838
This, OP. This is the best advice.
>>
>>22580061
Whitey here
i couldnt care less what your skin colour is my dude Be proud of who you are.
When i see pockets of people who hate me for my race i just do my best to look away.
Race memes are fantastic though
>>
You become a Based Black Man and wear a red Trump hate. You should also embrace being Black because White women love banging Black guys. I don't see the problem here.
>>
*Red Trump hat, not hate
>>
>>22580061
Russian slav here, basically what this anon said >>22580838
Don’t let them put a label on you anon, don’t drink the race cool aid. Just be a human being.

That said really look into moving out of states, I just don’t think it will ever be the place you want it to be. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Western and Northern Europe - those places might be better for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2.11 MB, 4032x3024)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
>>22580061
Same here with you. I think best course of action is either go to Atlanta where blacks aren’t detroit tier or what >>22584325 said. Nonetheless we shouldn’t let race define us as a whole. People are starting to realize not many blacks are supporting BLM as much. The other anons here have given pretty good advice as well.
>>
>>22580061
Not everyone hates black people, though I can understand why you would feel that way
>>
>>22582913
>I'm Indian, and I genuinely want to kill myself sometimes because of the shame of being racially inferior.
I always thought indians were the best tbqh.
>highest earning
>good family values
>nice people
Etc.
>>
File: 1579651644733.png (384 KB, 750x604)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>22580061
>>22580352
It has been a long time since I last watched this video but I remember it being pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORp3q1Oaezw

You can't tell someone how to feel about something. You can only be yourself by developing your values and living by them. We don't always agree on each other's values, but hate isn't the opposite of agreement. Hate comes from the opposite of respect and understanding. Be yourself, and be respectful and understanding towards others without putting yourself or the other person down for their beliefs. People won't always be understanding and respectful in return, but their experience with you may be one of, if not the one that finally breaks through their barrier of bias to reconsider their beliefs. The only thing I can say is to never give up; be the change you want to see in the world. Hate begets hate and clearly there is currently a lot of hate on both sides because neither wants to understand one and another and whenever someone tries to tell them this they become the enemy of everyone who hates because the ones who hate have no respect for anyone and in many cases they don't even respect themselves anymore. In a world where everyone is consumed by hate all we can do is stand up for ourselves and face the storm by the strength of our own resolve without malice.
>>
My best advice is to move to a place that doesn't have the negative stigma of black people like america. I would suggest Japan.
>>
>>22584911
I hear nice things from other blacks I know in japan. Is it that friendly? I always hear they hate blacks but I’m starting to think that’s false.
>>
>>22584944
>I hear nice things from other blacks I know in japan. Is it that friendly? I always hear they hate blacks but I’m starting to think that’s false.

I was kidding. Don't go there. They are xenophobic even to white people. You're better off in a European country or a developed African country if you can handle the culture shock.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.