[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How do I stop her from treating me like this? I just want her to like me.
>>
You sound young
>>
>>22521307
I had an ex like this nobody likes her and shes lonely. Girls like thisbalways end up alone or divorced and miserable. Leave women like this alone.
>>
>>22521307
why are you still taking to her is the real question
reeks of orbiter
>>
>>22521307
How do we stop teenagers from coming on here with this mundane bullshit?
>>
>>22521307
You are clingy and desperate OP. First of all that first text you said just screams "I'm lonely waaaaaaa". You could have just said something like "up for a game?" And if she said no then leave it that. And I certainly don't let out the letters like thiiiiiiis unless it's a woman I consider more like a sister than a potential partner.

But you're doomed to fail from the mindset you have. You want her to like you. Sorry to break it to you OP, but people hate when other people try to play their favor, women especially. She can smell that you are trying to win her attention and most women dislike that.

This is what be yourself means. Just act like how you are OP. Don't put on a performance. Some women will like it naturally. Some women like it just because you're honest. And the women that don't like it? Well, fuck them. Who cares about what they think?
>>
>>22521307
jesus christ dude...
or is this bait?
>>
>>22521324
Because she the only girl I have ever talked to and I dont want to lose her. Shes cute, has a nice body, cute voice.
>>
>>22521342
Are you literally 13?
>>
>>22521342
She sounds like an absolute cunt. Keep pissing her off mwhahaa.
>>
>>22521342
she's also a bitch
leave her
>>
>>22521342
>has a nice body
Are you fucking her? If you're not fucking her, stop simping for fuck's sake. Learn how to not text like an absolute autist so you can actually have success with girls and do shit with your life outside of it... christ on a bike.
>>
>>22521342
A child and a bitch lmao
>>
>>22521359
I did but now I feel bad. I wish I could make things better. Shes not a cunt. Shes an amazing girl
>>
>>22521399
Holy shit is the the winx club? Theres still a fandom?
>>
>>22521402
>Shes an amazing girl
No, she's a cunt who clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about you. Ignore her retard and talk to other girls with just a shred of self-respect and boundaries. I'll keep it simple for your autistic monkey brain: DO NOT SIMP
>>
>>22521402
STOP BEING SO FUCKING THIRSTY YOUR BLOWING UP HER PHONE WHILE SHES GETTING BACKSHOTS. YOUR TALKING ABOUT SCREENSHOTS WHILE SHES GETTING BACKSHOTS ITS TIME TO STOP!
>>
File: 1546869027187.jpg (59 KB, 522x583)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>22521402
if any woman is in this thread, if you've ever had to put up with autism like this before, i'm sorry.
>>
>>22521410
>Holy shit is the the winx club?
You fuckin' know it (it's the Trix in the pic, the main villains). I haven't watched much, show's pretty shit but those characters are based

>Theres still a fandom
Presumably, there's a fandom for everything these days, especially degenerate magic girl stuff. Nah Winx is alright, cool aesthetic in the early episodes but there are much better shows out there
>>
File: 1406420267469.jpg (16 KB, 556x561)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>22521402
Oh. My. Fucking. God. We are literally doomed as a species.
>>
>>22521307
Also OP, you still haven't told us your relation to this girl. If she's some thot you're orbiting who's not interested then jesus christ, what are you actually doing with your time, have you zero dignity?
>>
>>22521435
Don't worry, I'm convinced this is bait, even my clinically diagnosed autistic brother (who's actually good with girls now) isn't a fraction of this retarded.
>>
>>22521402
>>
Just dump her retarded bitch ass, seriously. There's really no dealing with a girl who does this shit regularly. Most girls have a spergout moment like this from time to time but if this isn't completely unprecedented and surprising you need to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>22521402
She has a point here, OP.
>>
>>22521426
Shes not a whore. Shes pure
>>
>>22521620
ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
This thread is gold. Please keep us posted OP, watching simps is one of my favorite pastimes.
>>
This like watching the crew and passengers of the Titanic trying to open more holes instead of abandoning ship
>>
>>22521620
>>
>>22521620
Oh my god, it just gets worse, fucking hell. Are you a Britfag by any chance?

I want to tell OP to stop messaging her but agreed, this is too priceless.
>>
>Op ignores every sane advice and just keep us updated with his manic state
Well at least it's entertaining
>>
>>22521660
>his manic state
I'm fucking bipolar and still can't watch this trainwreck, this is next-level autism bordering on true delusion. OP tell her you want to stick your dick in her, I fucking dare you.
>>
op, what did she say next?
>>
>>22521443
Shes a friend. Ive asked her out and she said no but told me she might be interested in the future so Im trying to make her like me
>>
>>22521620
Going all in here, OP. What's next? Are you sending her a dick pic
>>
>>22521705
>Ive asked her out and she said no
Holy fuck, so she's literally directly told you she's not interested, the fuck are you orbiting for?

>she might be interested in the future so Im trying to make her like me
That's not how it works you literal autist.
>>
>>22521428
Thanks anon.
At least y'all tryna help his poor thirsty ass
>>
>>22521705
>might be interested
She's keeping you around as a quick ego booster, Anon. If there was even a smidge of a chance of you and her before this conversation, you've well and truly fucked it now.
t. Female.
>>
>>22521705
She doesnt like you. She’ll never like you. She likes me. She kisses on my pretty dick while your texting her long heartfelt messages. Every time you send her 3 messages I slip one more finger into her asshole. You're losing. Its over. I accidently came in her last time and the next time you see her her stomach is going to be big. Maybe you’d see her pregnant too if we didnt put a restraining order on you you retarded fuck. Lose the number or join us for your cuckold you scrawny faggot.
>>
>>22521711
No. Ive suggested it but she said no. I have gotten some nice pics from her tho. She has sent pics of her smooth pale legs. I love legs more than any body part and hers are just perfect. She has sent some cleavage pics and some pics on shorts showing her ass. Im not a loser. I think I can get with her eventually
>>
>>22521737
Did you tribute any of her pics and set her one of the results back?
>>
>>22521739
*sent
>>
>>22521737
Assert your dominance and send a dick pic. If she's willing enough to send leg and cleavage pics, she should transform into a wanton whore the second you whip it out. She's just being modest. Do it, OP.
>>
File: Bild 16.jpg (67 KB, 790x603)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>22521307
OP, I've been a bit of a dick as I tend to get while tiredly shitposting, but joking around aside:

You seriously need to stop messaging this girl. She is simply using you (as other femanon) said as an ego booster, for validation, attention and to feel better about herself; just from these messages you've sent us she clearly doesn't give a shit about you and is no "friend". Every message you send her, you're just digging yourself deeper and you have absolutely nothing to gain from it, while only making her feel better about yourself and giving her further ammunition to laugh at you with her friends. Legit, abort mission, she's not worth it and no matter how retarded you are, you still truly deserve people who value you and your time... you're not getting that here. There are countless other people you could be meeting, talking to, practicing conversing and socializing with, who may appreciate you and all your quirks and idiosyncrasies.

However if you wanna keep messaging this thot please send a dick pic and post her response here.
>>
>>22521737
>Ive suggested it but she said no
Fucking. Hell. Just when I think it can't get worse, it does lmao. I admire your boldness and how little fucks you give in the face of continuous, abject rejection however.

>She has sent pics of her smooth pale legs. She has sent some cleavage pics and some pics on shorts showing her ass.
Please post (you can post on /b/ and crosslink) for the good of mankind anon. If there's one thing you can get from this bitch, it's appraisal from coomers here.
>>
>>22521307
>>22521342
>>22521402
Just cuz you're right OP doesn't mean you're not acting pathetic. Should have just responded k.

Also you're both being stupidly passive aggressive.
>>
>>22521777
>Also you're both being stupidly passive aggressive.
They're perfect for each other to be honest, both socially inept and pathetically insecure (but him much more autistic than her). Also you have to be 18+ to post on this site OP. However, assuming you're from the UK and she's 16+, post those pics for research purposes.
>>
>>22521327
I second this.
>>
>>22521402
Team noone dude. She sucks but it could also be very true that you have some neediness issues that would annoy ANY girl. She's being mean about it to you because she sucks. Learn some self-respect and stop talking to her and learn how to talk to other girls. And don't be pushy when people are already annoyed at you
>>
>>22521746
I would but I only have 4 inches

>>22521756
I dont want her to get recognize me but they are so nice with enough meat. Very pale and soft
>>
>>22521307
Is she on her periods? Lmao
>>
>>22521307
cringe
>>
>>22521402
Geez dude do you have 0 experience with women? The fuck? Are you 12 years old? You really texted all that to her over this shit? That's not attractive. No wonder she doesn't respect you. You sound like a little bitch crying over PETTY SHIT!

There is nothing that inspires respect from that, and there is no masculinity or attractiveness from that. Like dude stop.
>>
>>22521620
Geez dude, seriously? I don't like using incel terms but holy fuck you are bluepilled
>>
File: EbhhSveWAAAm5BP.jpg (105 KB, 1027x906)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>22521402
>wall text

what are you doing
>>
>>22521871
>I only have 4 inches
Shiit, rip, but it's about how you use it anon, go for smaller hipped, shorter girls where you can.

>I dont want her to get recognize me
What are you talking about? She's not gonna see this or any /b/ threads. Up to you but you'll be a hero if you post and atone for the fuckups in your messages.
>>
>>22522026
I have no experience at all and Im 21. How the hell should I know what is right and what is wrong to say????
>>
File: 1590986370981.png (521 KB, 800x699)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>22521737
>Ive suggested it but she said no
>>
>>22522050
>Im 21
Are you sure you didn't mean to type 12?
I'm fucking with you, but seriously, she's not interested, and the more you badger her, the more creeped out and turned off she'll be. Stop messaging her and just post those pics.
>>
>>22522049
Here are her legs. They are so nice god I wish I could feel them and lick them

>>22522064
She says I have a chance with her so I dont want to lose it. I mean just look at those legs fucking hell they are so beautiful
>>
>>22522092
you got any pics of her feet?
>>
>>22522092
Anon, there are countless other girls in the world with lovely legs I'm sure you'll be able to lick if you overcome your social retardation. You need to practice talking to various other girls and actually take their advice and constructive criticisms where given.

Those are some nice legs though, got any more #content?
>>
>>22521320
facts. when a girl gets mad at everything you say that’s how you know they’re going to end up alone. my ex was the same way. her new boyfriend left her for being a bitch and now she’s miserable again... the cycle continues until nobody wants to take their turn with her.
>>
>>22522107
No. Legs>feet any day

>>22522115
Im too nervous to talk to girls. I struggled so much just talking to this one when we first met. Thank god we both liked video games or else I couldnt do it. Anyway I cant talk to other girls. I would be way too nervous and would ultimately fail. I do have more pics but her face is in them so I dont want to post them
>>
>>22521402
holy shit man give it a rest just rub one out if you’re that horny
>>
>>22521402
Not to side with this chick, she’s totally a bitch and you should stop talking to her, but dude you look like a total beta orbiter right here.
>>
>>22522144
>Legs>feet any day
Based (that was a good coom)

>Anyway I cant talk to other girls. I would be way too nervous and would ultimately fail
That's where your problem lies, work on that, because girls are just people, treat them as you would a friend at first. They can smell insecurity and desperation from a mile away so play it cool if you have to and learn how to subtly flirt and gauge her interest.
>>
>>22522115
> Anon, there are countless other girls in the world with lovely legs I'm sure you'll be able to lick if you overcome your social retardation.
I laughed audibly
>>
>>22522171
I was once a retard like anon who thought girls liked the shy timid nice guys. Through trial and error I’ve come to find the exact opposite to be true. Just don’t give a fuck about her and make it cleae you don’t give a fuck about her and she will like you more. People in general like things they can’t have. Which is why anon is obsessed with this girl in the first place. Anon has to tell her shut the fuck up with that petty shit and stop being a bitch or block him. Plain and simple. It will make her respect him for not fucking around. And even if she does block him, she will forever know that anon was not a pushover bitch who couldn’t stand losing a piece of pussy, or in this case; some legs.
>>
>>22522171
Hey anon I can help you with this but send more pictures of those cute legs, or preferably her cleavage
>>
>>22522171
I cant even talk to people in general. I have no friends and get nervous talking to men as well as women. Although I am much more nervous talking to women. I just dont know what to do at this point. I dont want to lose my only friend and only girl I have ever talked to
>>
12 year olds unironically coming to 4chan for advice is what creates mass shooting incels
>>
>>22521402
holy shit you are a retard. girls will defend their friends no matter what. if she did make a group chat and did what you said i’m certain you would’ve got your ass pounded sideways by 2 females.
>>
>>22522292
there is
not a single thing wrong with school shooters
I don't go to school anymore so I don't need to give a shit
>>
>>22521342
Leave her and stop simping. She clearly doesn't like you, why are you so desperate?
>>
>>22522370
Shes all I have. I cant leave her
>>
you sound really young. i know it's hard but just leave now you'll forget about her i promise
>>
>>22521402
OP, I dont think your old enough to use this site. The woman is obviously a proper cunt, but you sound like a fucking child
>ggfse
>>
>>22521620
This has to be bait. No way are you that fucked in the head
>>
>>22521307
>How do I stop her from treating me like this?

Stop dressing yourself up as a target and standing around at the wrong side of the shooting range.
>>
>>22522443
>Shes all I have. I cant leave her
Imagine giving all you have to someone who isn’t even for you, Geez OP have some dignity
>>
>>22522443
I understand she's all you have and I know it's very hard to do it but you have to leave. The first week will be hard, you'll feel tempted to text her but you have to resist that urge. You're destroying yourself over a woman who clearly doesn't give a fuck about you. Talk to your friends and try to do something productive, just try to distract yourself, you'll eventually forget about her. Just text her you're leaving her forever and never ever talk to her. You have to take a leap of faith.
>>
>>22522571
I have no friends. She is my only friend. I know she doesnt like me that much but I can change that. I just need to act better
>>
>>22522655
You're acting like a fucking saint considering the situation. She clearly has no interest in you, you can't change that. Leave before you get any more attachment to her or you'll destroy your mental health and fuck up your whole life because of a cunt who doesn't give two fucks about you.
>>
>>22522681
I dont want to be alone again. I hated it. Everyday was terrible. With her everyday is great and I look forward to the next day. I know it looks bad but what am I supposed to do? Be alone again? Suffer again? I know I cant find someone else. Theres got to be something better I could do
>>
>>22522695
You need to learn to like yourself before engaging in relationships.
>>
>>22521307
Please lobe and value yourself. They teach young men theyre nothing and have them sending shit like this. You are worth much more than this. Please stop replying
>>
>>22522695
Nothing is irreversible, if you change your attitude now there might be a chance she could like you in the future. If you keep acting like this it's 100% certain you will fail.
You gotta be smart with this, never desperate like you did. Although you should do it for yourself and not some girl, know although she doesn't like current you but she will like a changed you much more.
>>
>>22522695
If you keep acting so desperate she will not like you. You need to have some self respect.
>>
>>22521782
this and OP both of you are children. Grow some balls and move on.
>>
>>22522903
I have no respect for myself. I hate myself and how weak I am. I cant talk to anyone without getting extremely nervous. I could never respect myself
>>
Op is a lost cause
>>
>>22523010
if you've already made up your mind then why come here and ask for advice?
>>
Damn dude. You need more self-respect than that. Someone talks that ugly to you, you simply ignore them. That's ridiculous and gross.

Be a Chad, don't get mad, but hope you know that bitch gotta go.
>>
>>22523030
I dont know. I just want her to like me
>>
You sound like you've got BPD bro. Get therapy and meds. Obviously you're young and the abusive language and responses are normalized on both sides. You both take part in shit behaviour. As soon as you start bringing up friends or anyone to act as mediators or therapists for your relationship, it's fucked. Stop bringing other people into it. You obviously are attached and not in love anymore. Let it go. If you don't, she should.
>>
>>22521307
To be honest it’s looks like you’re pretty passive aggressive when talking to her. You need to be more direct when you talk to her and not get emotional so you don’t come off as crazy.
>>
>>22521307
First of all have some respect for yourself. 2.) stop sending so many messages, say what you have to say in 2 before a reply comes. 3.) stop being so whiny
This last one is the most important. Leave this site and come back when you turn 18. Work out and try to socialize in the mean time hopefully the next generation of anons don’t see you here
>>
>>22522107
>you got any pics of her feet ?
I’m not a footfag but some of you make me laugh with these types of questions
>>
You act like my GF on her period bro. Quit being a passive aggressive pussy
>>
>>22522092
I came to your girl's legs and mug, OP.

Hint: talk to girls like you would want guys to talk to you
Hint#2: you fuked it up with this one
>>
>>22521402
>sends 14 texts to a girl without getting a response
>posts that on adv
>thinks that the woman is in the wrong
More than 2 texts without her answering, and you are fucked
>>
>>22521342
how old are you
>>
>>22521402
lmao pathetic
>>
>>22523045
Dude, how old are you now because I seen you post this years ago aswell? I been browising 4chan for many years and remember this shit, why are you doing this? Why are you posting this on /adv/ when its a normie echo chamber? you posted this on r9k aswell, you need to calm down and just don't think about her anymore. They're so many girls are there that could be like her, you just need to calm down, talk to a girl casually and see where it goes. If it doesn't go aswell then move on to the next one, don't be desperate for a girl or depend your life on her cause its not gonna go well and she might date another guy or fucking die which will make you feel worse. Please get some help man.
>>
>>22522261
Nobody is worth losing your self respect .

If you had a best friend and he told you that some girl talked to him like she does you, would you encourage him to keep her in his life?
>>
>>22523347
>why are you posting this on /adv/ when it’s a normie echo chamber, you posted this on /r9k/ as well
/r9k/ died the moment moot killed off the robot. All it is now is a bunch of whiny teenagers
>>
>>22523415
Yeah r9k isn't as great either, only place I kinda browse is wiz but that place can be incredibly depressing but balanced between being reasonable and too edgy.
>>
>>22521327
This, getting tired of these young faggots acting like they're high school crush is worth saving. Reach your 30's and then come talk about how bitches arent giving you the time of day. We can help then.
>>
File: 3x6nxz.png (509 KB, 1080x847)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>22521620
I swear to almighty fuck this better be bait
>>
I’m stitching funniest posts in a pic, this is golden
>>
OP, how old are you?
>>
>>22523430
This genuinely made me laugh really hard
>>
>>22521307
>>22521342
>>22521402
>>22521620
>>22522092
Anon holy cow my boy, fucking stop this shit. You're clearly young and you need to learn this lesson as soon as possible. No girl is worth your dignity like that. At this very moment she's telling all of your friends what an annoying bitch you are and now you will never have a chance with any of them. Just put down the gauntlet and ignore girls for a while.
>>
>>22523561
I mean on that note do you have a good relationship with your father? You seem like a single mother abomination
>>
>>22521327
I honestly love this shit. I'm 25 and I find it so funny to see these kids thinking that their lives are over because of dumb high school puppy love. Not funny in a "haha you retarded faggot" way but in a "oh you poor soul" way
>>
>>22523469
post it here when you're done.
>>
>>22522193
>I laughed audibly
Glad I could entertain.

>>22522221
Yeah, while this is a bit of a cynical approach, playing cool and aloof is still leagues ahead of desperate simping. If you don't want to be a dick I think it's best to find a middle ground, still being nice and respectful but not putting up with any bullshit or wasting your time; they should feel fortunate to be talking to you and you giving up time for them, not vice versa. So yeah don't be a pushover bitch, no girl likes a pushover bitch.

>>22522261
>only girl I have ever talked to
This is problematic. You have no other friends? Try to build some kind of social life, is there anywhere you can meet and strike up convos with people? Else the next best thing is online, try Discord servers, at least to learn how to not act like a total sperg over text.

>>22523072
Bingo, attachment issues written all over. Unironically get therapy and professional help OP, this shit is pretty insidious. I had to cut off a gorgeous BPD girl a while ago as I couldn't handle the clinginess and desperation, no sane person wants to deal with (or has time for) that mess. You're not necessarily unattractive, she's probably just sick of your shit. I know it's easier said than done but get help for your issues as you need to learn to be content on your own. Or I can assure you any relations you have will crash and burn.
>>
>>22523179
Neither, but he did deliver on the legs after all.

>>22522546
Have you seen what site you're on? The degeneracy knows no bounds.

>>22523291
>I came to your girl's legs and mug, OP.
Based coomer. Anon, if you have any further pics for research (personally, I still don't believe she's at hot as you claim), we may be able to gain more clarity on the issue and help you win her back.
>>
>>22522092
There is literally nothing special about this girl's lower body. Are you really disrespecting yourself for that shit?
>>
shit like this is why beating women should be legal desu
>>
god I hate women so fucking much bros you have no idea
>>
>>22521307
OP, the best thing you can do is to stop writing to her, but since you are bluepilled retard, you won't do it. So, I give you second best advice. You can message her, but with two simple rules.

Rule 1: You receive one - you send one message. Get it? One for one.
Rule 2: Your message can't be longer than 7 words. Use your pathetic grey matter and learn to put your thoughts in seven words.

Tell us how it goes.
>>
>>22524097
Her legs are so beautiful. You cant see it that lighting but they are so pale and I love pale women. Her hair is long and brown and her eyes are green. Ass and chest phenomenal. After reading everyones response I feel like she will never let me touch her. I will take her by force then and make love to her
>>
>>22523561
Ive met 3 of her friends and all were hitting on me and said they liked me. I turned all of them down and said I only have love for this girl. I feel so dumb now going for a girl who doesnt like me when I had 3 others who did
>>
>>22524466
>You cant see it that lighting but they are so pale
You sure? They don't look very pale to me at all, sorry but I'm not convinced. Maybe we'd change our minds with a clearer pic to see what you mean. She sounds pretty but her personality is clearly not all that and you're just setting yourself up to get hurt anon, it's not worth it.
>>
>>22524482
>I feel so dumb now going for a girl who doesnt like me when I had 3 others who did
Yes, you are dumb, but oneitis can do that to a man, I think we've all been there to a certain extend. That just goes to show other girls have found you attractive so you just need to work on your conversation skills with practice, and the attachment issues (therapy can help). Godspeed anon
>>
>>22524466
>I will take her by force then and make love to her
This is a good way to get a criminal record and your ass beat OP.
>>
>>22524493
I dont have many clear pics because I didnt screenshot them. I used my second phone to take a picture of them because snapchat tells the other person when you screenshot and I didnt want her to think Im creepy. Anyway look at that beautiful pale leg. God I wish I could feel her legs
>>
>>22521318
Ya they both do, although I can't tell who is who
>>
>>22524721
Im 21 and shes 19.
>>
>>22524697
When did she send this to you? Good work anon, that gives us a bit more clarity on the color at least, albeit there's not much to see in this pic (but I'll take your word for it). Where do you live (UK?) because legs of this color are pretty damn common. If you've got any more though I can try give you some more specific advice on how to apologize eloquently and manipulate her into liking you again.
>>
>>22524742
Still young. Are you the blue text?
>>
>>22524743
She sent that about 2 months ago. Heres another pic. God I wish I was her dog. We live in the US which makes such beautiful and pale girls rare. Whats the advice tho?
>>
>>22524779
I forgot the pic
>>
>>22524782
She got an Insta? You sure you're not just getting these from /b/?
>>
>>22524782
>white girl
>owns a large breed of dog
She's taking that knot, dude.
>>
>>22524787
Im not sharing her insta so you can show her all the shit Ive said about wanting to fuck her. You can reserve image search them. You wont find them anywhere
>>
>>22524795
>you can show her all the shit Ive said about wanting to fuck her
The fuck? Nah bro we're just coomers
>>
>>22524795
Why does it even matter? She knows you want to fuck her and it's not like the relationship has a chance. Just give the coomers what they want.
>>
>>22524782
Her dog is a female lol. Im just worried about the her male spic and nigger friends. Shes often hanging out with them and I once saw her hug the negro
>>
>>22521620
confirmed bait
>>
>>22524844
>>22524794
I meant to reply to you
>>
>>22521307
>>22521342
>>22521402
>>22521620
I had to get off my chair and pace around the room for a minute because of how incredibly cringe you are.
>>
>>22524697
Again, there is nothing special about this. Like, it's just a White girl. There are millions of White girls in this world. Maybe it's because pale girls aren't really my thing but this really ain't nothing, and it's ESPECIALLY nothing worth sacrificing your dignity over.

Close your eyes and imagine that this girl was as ugly as her personality. Then you will realize that you don't "love" her. You are just obsessed with her, and you admire her body. That's not love. You are probably too young to know what love is, but stop confounding it to admiration/obsession. You do not love this girl, neither does she. She is just playing with your naive, simping ass.
>>
>>22524482
>I turned all of them down and said I only have love for this girl
Imbecile. And no, you don't "love" her.
>>
>>22525178
Its worth putting up with her bs if I can see those sexy legs

>>22525204
I know. I regret it now. I should have gotten a quick suck and fuck from them
>>
>>22521402
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>22521342
what an absolute nightmare
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STILL GOING
>>
>>22524795
>you can show her all the shit Ive said about wanting to fuck her
Youngfag. By the very basis of nature and the universe, every woman over the age of 16 knows that a man who interacts with her wants to fuck her.
>>
>>22521342
Maybe this is a bad take, but if you just like her because you're horny and she's physically attractive, maybe you're getting what you deserve? It's up to you to decide you deserve better treatment.
>>
File: 1530336028925.jpg (23 KB, 367x451)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>22521307
>>22521342
>>22521402
>>22521620
>>22522092
>>
>>22525673
She knows I like her but I dont want her to see what I said about her legs and wanting to lick them.

>>22525682
Her physical features are just one part. I also like her because we play video games together and she is someone I get to talk to about anime and other topics
>>
>>22524794
We know how much white girls love their dogs
>>
>>22526416
She likes niggers and spics more. I dont why but Ive heard she prefers non whites and its killing me
>>
>>22521342
man the fuck up faggot, move on
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (94 KB, 1124x896)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>22522092
KILL YOUR SELF
>>
>>22522092
OP, no more leg pics? Get your revenge on her for treating you so shittily, we won't tell
>>
You're a disgusting human being and every word she writes AGAINST you is 100% justified.

Absolutely pathetic. I actually feel sorry for her because she's yet to block you.

You are too needy, picky, passive-aggressive, and each time you write something risky it's "a joke" if it doesn't land well. The fact you even post her legs here is beyond... Terrifyingly pathetic.
Disgusting. I hope you do her a favor and get out of her life until you become something more than sub-human.
>>
>>22526690
Maybe because they actually have an ounce of masculinity in them, and aren't bitch ass simps who let a girl step on their toes because of her legs.
>>
>>22522092
>She says I have a chance with her so I dont want to lose it
This isn't standard English. This is Womanspeak

I'm going to translate what this means in standard English for you :
>"I don't and will never like you, but you are a nice orbiter so I will make you think that you have a chance so that you continue to orbit around me, so that I will drain you of your attention and life energy to fuel my ego"

Anon, you are literally a clown to her. Stop. She doesn't really care about your feelings, you are just a way for her to entertain herself and boost her ego. Respect yourself you fucking simp
>>
>>22521342
as if this board needed even more examples of what grills call "creep"
>>
>>22527087
>>
>>22527120
What's the matter?
>>
>>22527031
How am I supposed to know what Im doing is wrong?! Ive never had any friends or talked to a girl before. Dont get mad at me. Its like getting mad at a blind man for bumping into you
>>
give up on it, you aren't getting anywhere. just have stop texting her, delete her number if you want, and move on. this isn't a person you would want to have as a friend even if you had a chance.
>>
File: dogpill1.jpg (66 KB, 1200x630)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>22524794
This is my fetish
>>
>>22521307
This thread is either an elaborate troll or OP has no dignity and is a tortured soul
>>
>>22527453
Fuck you. My life has always been torture tho
>>
>>22527302
I get leg pics so Im getting somewhere really good
>>
>>22528395
>I get leg pics
I dunno, you sent us like two, only one decent one. Prove that you're still getting leg pics else I'm not sure this is salvageable
>>
>>22524742
Dont come off as needy - dont get hard feelings if someone is busy one day
>>
File: lmao pathetic.jpg (23 KB, 460x318)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>22521402
>>
>>22521307
Give up on this bitch. She'll make your life miserable.
>>
>>22521342
>Shes cute, has a nice body, cute voice.
But does she have a cute personality? Seems like a strong "fuck no" to me.
Move on anon, itll hurt you less
>>
>>22521307

Dude, you're fucking desperate and she has nothing but contempt for you. You register to her in the bottom 20% of men because she has to do literally nothing to secure your attention but exist, and you compound that by showering her with it when she doesn't want it. She's trying to get Brad to promote her from Side Chick Two over Side Chick Three and has to deal with your messages. You goddamn simp. "At least I talked to you". See? That's what your time is worth. She thinks talking to you is doing you a favor.

Let me put your mind at ease and remove some mystery, because once she's familiar to you the tables will turn and you'll remove your nose from her ass. She is not special. No woman is. No woman is worth debasing yourself like you did in your photo. This one sounds borderline anyway.

You need to do some serious soul searching before you approach any woman again. I mean serious monk mode. Work on yourself. She is not going to add anything to your life. She is entertainment. Remember your spine and don't ever do this again.
>>
It takes 2 to argue.

Grow up.
>>
>>22528442
I have a few. It seems every time I get mad at her and sound like I want to leave she hooks me back in with those sexy pics. Fuck her legs are so perfect.

>>22528510
She can be really nice and friendly sometimes. I enjoy talking to her when shes like that

>>22528519
Well I cant approach women at all. Im too afraid and suck at making conversation
>>
>>22528555
>I have a few.
Are you happy to post them here or in /b/ and cross-post? Her legs are nice as you say.

Unfortunately I'll be quite busy til Friday but I genuinely want to help you with this situation anon, to apologies and patch things up with this girl, and then stay on amicable terms with her, as it does seem like while you're getting along well, you can be nice and friendly with each other, it'd be a shame to ruin that entirely over some arguments and misunderstandings.

I know it's hard but you need to stop getting mad at her and threatening to leave; this is somewhat manipulative while displaying insecurity and will turn her off and make her more likely to lash back. Instead of getting mad, either take a break to cool off, or tell her you need some time to yourself but will reply later. Rsspectfully ask about the situation and point out something you don't think is so kind/friendly, stand your ground but don't be rude, perhaps she may apologise. Try to keep conversations lighthearted and amicable and cooly propose things to her like if she'd like to play a game but don't push and try not to act needy which will repel her. Push and pull is key in these interactions, look up Etika's video on it.

As for approaching women, it doesn't have to be strangers but it takes gradual practice and exposure therapy to overcome your fears and for it to become more natural. No one is born a social butterfly but via trial, error and plain desensitisation, practicing socialising with girls in school, work and hobbies can only benefit you as you gauge what works well and doesn't and can tailor your approaches. Ask questions about themselves, listen carefully, notice details and compliment them, and just think of them as another person, imagine they're a guy friend if that makes you less anxious. We're all just slightly evolved chimps at the end of the day, overthinking is your enemy, but stay calm and always step away for a breather before you get angry at a girl.
>>
>>22528555

>I can't approach women at all

Ahh. Putting pussy on a pedestal. Not that I needed you to tell me that, I could figure it out from your screencap.

You need The Red Pill asap.
>>
>>22528612
I dont want to post anymore. Some have her face in them or personal info. Ive tried so hard to talk to women but I always get too scared in the moment and pussy out. I cant tell you how many times Ive made a plan to talk to a girl but get too scared in reality. I just cant do it no matter how much I push myself. My heart pounds like crazy and I start shaking. I dont know why Im like this. I wish I wasnt
>>
>>22528629
>Some have her face in them or personal info.
Then just cover it up duh. But it's up to you man.
>>
Post legs, simp
>>
>>22521307
Make this way easier for yourself and just send her this thread, it'll make things way more streamlined
>>
>>22528612
>this is somewhat manipulative
Is that a fucking joke? Or perhaps you are a female?

OP is the simp getting manipulated here by this girl for fucks sakes
>>
What the actual fuck is this thread?
>>
>>22529778
A betafag melting down when the whore he was orbiting denied him.
>>
>>22529778
there's a few of these hilarious threads on /adv/ right now. I should come here more frequently
>>
>>22529951
I mean I've been checking on this thread every few hours or so but nigga its mutated and turned into something else
>>
Holy shit OP are you me at 13. I was exactly like this with the first girl that showed me attention. I was just her validation. I even got the leg pics. Unlike you though I actually got wise and told her to fuck off one day and didn't speak to her for weeks. I ended up getting with my first girlfriend about a year later when I was 14 who was all about the d. I ended up having the best teen years ever. We boned constantly to the point I have a friction burn scar on my dick to this very day from dry fucking. So either carry on being a simp or go find your nympho dick-burning qt like I did. I highly reccomend.
>>
>>22530578
I can't believe there are people fucking each others constantly at 14. Where the fuck where your parents at?
>>
>>22521307
only text when you’re setting up something to do IRL
this one’s over btw bro
>>
>>22530623
Her dad was a bank manager and her mum worked at some office. We could go to her house from school and know her parents would not be home until 8pm. In the UK you also get free condoms if you're 16, well you could in 2004 at our clinic, so I'd just get an older friend to grab a bunch. They came in brown parcels that looked like they were from a drug bust. I think ypu got around 50. She also tore my dick open with her braces at one point.
>>
>>22530578
Actually op if you read this don't do what I did. I've never thought about it until now but I think exposure to such shit at a young age has negatively affected me. I camehere to lol but left with feels. Damn.
>>
>>22521307
>I just want her to like me.
That's the problem. You can't force someone to like you. Either she likes you or she doesn't.
>>
>>22521307
>would have been nice to play with you.......

Lmfao. The Beta-ess shit.

Never allow a woman to disrespect you. If you cant stand up for yourself its OVER.

The moment she disrespects you stand your ground and say something along the lines of “I dont like being disrespect and I would rather spend time with someone who wants to be with me”. Leave this cunt be with her sandy vagine!

Pic related. My girl disrespected me once to test me, she told me to shut up in a non playful way. I told her I dont like being disrespected and that its best if we stopped talking for a but because I mught get mad and say something i regretted. In 30 minute she texts this.

Keep your girl in line and she will never disrespect you. She will be afraid to lose you if she disrespects you again.

Stay blessed king
>>
>>22521620
>abby thinks your annoying

Say “ok” and stop giving this girl
Free attention, drama, and validation.
>>
>>22521307
Call her a stupid bitch whore slut.
>>
>>22530649
As a Britfag, fuck do I progressively lose more faith in this degenerate retard nation every day.
>>
>>22530578
Well when I was 14 I was thinking about getting the new GTA 5 game and never talked to anyone. Still the same to this day. I wish I could get my dick burned but it will never happen

>>22530817
How the fuck... I wish she would treat me like that. Whenever I tell her Im not talking to her she says bye and doesnt do anything. I went three days without talking to her before I gave up. She didnt do anything
>>
>>22530817
Are you the anon with the black french gf?
>>
>>22531351
Yes but Shes not black. Shes pure French.
>>
>>22531346
Stop playing games son. Leave the bitch and dont look back. She’s not worth it.

This is your chance to gain respect. Tell her im done with you and leave her thot ass for good.
>>
>>22531554
I still don't believe you but I recognize her tone and yours. You should start an onlyfans, she could be the next "yourpuppygirl".
>>
>>22531559
I dont want to be alone again. Her company is so amazing when shes not mean

>>22531554
Where do I find a pure French girl? I want one so bad especially since I can speak French.
>>
>>22531573
Are you fucking stupid? I respect my girl. Shes wholesome and untainted by the sexualised hedonistic society if the West.

This girl is one of a kind. Im not letting her get whored out to desperate simps.
>>
>>22531575
Bro you gotta let her go. Its that fear of loss thats driving this behaviour.

>>22531575
France? Quebec?
>>
>>22531609
Making six figures in a month seems better than any amount of pride.
>>
>>22531658
I wouldn't expect you to understand but we have values and principles. Money is good but not the best. I would never trade my princess' purity for the devil's money.
>>
>>22531611
I cant let her go. Ive already spent about $1k on her.

>>22531611
I live on the east coast US so thats impossible for me.
>>
>>22531689
>I cant let her go.

Then you will always be that simp beta cuck.

You deserve better than orbitting thisbitch.

Go live in France or Quebec then.
>>
>>22531689
>Ive already spent about $1k on her.

And you didn;t hit them walls? No wonder she treats you like this. She already got the benefits without the work.
>>
>>22531689
Well, believe that she already let you go. Understand that she was never into you and that she only sees you as an ATM.
Realize that it costs nothing to make a woman love you.
There are men that could get timely text replies, sex, affection, etc. from her without spending a fucking dime.
This is why you are a simp. You're using money in hopes to win her over, which it never will.
>>
File: 1592602249185.jpg (547 KB, 2000x1125)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>22531667
Would you sell her purity for 1 trillion dollars?
>>
>>22531554
There is no such thing as a pure French or a "Francais de souche" as they say. French Whites are a clusterfuck mix of multiple European peoples. Most of them aren't 100% Gaul.
>>
>>22531689
>Ive already spent about $1k on her.
Everytime I think OP's situation can't get any more pathetic, OP manage to surprise me with how much of a beta simp he is.
>>
>>22531689
What do you do in life to even be able to spend money on girls like that like it's nothing??? You are clearly not a NEET if you spend 1k on a girl.
>>
>>22531722
No, wouldnt even know what to do with a billion.
>>
>>22531753
I have a job and only spend like $200 every month so I have a lot saved up

>>22531705
Ive hugged her a few times. I love feeling her soft skin and hair. She smells amazing
>>
>>22531862
Thats one expensive hug
>>
>>22531689
>I cant let her go. Ive already spent about $1k on her.
You worthless piece of shit.

Men like you are ruining it for everyone. Literally everyone, the other men, the women, the families, even the thots. Stop being a weak willed insect.
>>
>>22531881
Well shes the only girl Ive ever touched and it feels amazing. Worth it to me

>>22531890
Im just trying to show my love for her. Ive bought her birthday presents, video games, and given cash
>>
>>22531862
What job and how much do you earn?
>>
>>22531953
You're a piece of shit. Stop doing this. You're a creep.

Use your money to go to an Asian massage parlor. You can get a massage AND a hand job for like $80.
>>
>>22531953
You never touched your mom, cousins, aunties, grannies etc...? I mean when I was a kid I hugged my female cousins all the time, and my aunties would often kiss me on the cheek(which is normal in French speaking countries). Even if you had 0 friends at school I find it very hard to believe that you never touched a female before, at least in your family.
>>
>>22531953
>>22531974
Plus I'm pretty sure there are activities at schools where you touch girls even if they don't want to. I don't remember primary school very well, but like in physical education at least I remember activities where I would slightly touch girls. I mean sport involves contact a lot of the time.
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (44 KB, 500x281)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>22531953
>Ive bought her birthday presents, video games, and given cash
Over $1k?
Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.
It really does just get worse.

OP she is literally just using you as a wallet, how do you not see this? You are literally buying fake attention and bitchy behaviour from her. Get those leg pics, post here, then abort mission. I've given you lots of advice in this thread but I'm fucking done now lmao. Get therapy cause you are clearly BPD.
>>
>>22531962
They'll probably quote $40 for the massage, but bring extra cash so you can buy happy ending services.
Some joints are just massage places. Ask the older men in your life if they know a good massage joint. They'll know what you mean and will either introduce you or will give you a card or pass phrase for a place they like.
>>
>>22521307
You sound like a teenage orbiting cuck.
>>
>>22531962
No fucking way
I'm amazed by these low prices. I Venmo'd a former friend $200 for sending her an unsolicited dick pic.
I had no idea I could've used a fraction of that money to actually have sex.
Live and learn, I guess.
>>
>>22532057
>I Venmo'd a former friend $200 for sending her an unsolicited dick pic
Holy fuck, sorry anon, that's the most depressing thing I've read here in a long while. You in Burgerland?
>>
>>22532057
You could have had a couple of hours with a very pretty woman for that.
>>
>>22521307
Are you retarded or is this a troll post. I can't even tell anymore half the time on this board.
>>
>>22522107
Based?
Also OP you’ve made my day, I thought I was absolutely horrible at talking to women, but seeing this has made me realize I’m better off than I once though. Thank you.
>>
>>22528498
Shinji is much more respectable than OP and has much more dignity.
>>
>>22531974
Ive touched family but not anyone else. I remember times in high school where I did touch a female as part of a class assignment. Those moments were really exciting for me. But never voluntarily. I have never had any female friends.

>>22532000
Not BPD. Im just lonely. I guess you could say Im paying for her friendship and sexy pics
>>
>>22532491
Do you have cousins you trust that can maybe help you expand your social circle?
>>
>>22532685
None of my cousins live near me
>>
>>22532057
I told her I could send a dick pic and she was disgusted by my suggestion

>>22532138
I dont even know how to talk to girls. This is my first time doing so. Ive told her this too and asked her to forgive me for anything strange I might say
>>
This is so fucking pathetic
>>22521327
This, for real
>>
>>22521307
>”When did I say I was ok with you calling me beautiful.”

No girl would say this unless they were under like 21...
>>
OP, you are a fucking pathetic piece of shit. If you had a small strand of self awareness, you could easily see why she doesn't like you.
>>
>>22532732
Did you think about moving somewhere else and start a new life in a new town?

If your cousins don't live near you, what family do you have near you that you trust and that can help you expand your social circle?
>>
>>22536130
My parents, grandparents and sister who is 16. She does have some really hot friends to whose pictures I jack off a lot. I dont think I could ever get with any of them tho.
>>
>>22536174
I'm not talking about girls necessarily, just expanding your social circle. Forget about the girls, you need to build yourself a strong social foundation before even thinking of this. You need yourself a social network. Believe me pussy ain't nothing, but a social net is permanent and will help you in the long term, and will even help you get pussy. But you need to stop focusing on pussy and build a social network.

Do you plan on going to university to study anything?
>>
>>22535269
OP said that she was 19
>>
>>22531862
So if you have a lot saved up, what's $1k? Better just cut your losses now and move on than going in the same cursed direction.
>>
>>22536215
I am in university right now and plan on going to med school next year.

I dont know what to do about making friends. I suck at talking to people and can hardly maintain a conversation. I dont get how to go from being classmates to friends.

>>22536370
Or I could just stop spending money now and keep getting pics
>>
>>22521327
It's like every other incel thread. This on is over the top, though, like a parody of all of them.
>>
>>22536215
Also I dont really care about male friends. I want a female whose pale legs I can touch and lick and on which I can rest my head
>>
>>22531667
This fag
>>
>>22536174
tell her friends you will buy them alcohol, get them drunk, hit it from back. easy
>>
>>22538659
>Also I dont really care about male friends. I want a female whose pale legs I can touch and lick and on which I can rest my head
Before even having a female friend, you need a social circle. You need to develop those social skills that attract women by being in social situations a lot. You are putting the horse before the cart. How can you charm anyone if you have 0 charisma? Stop focusing so much on pussy and get your shit together first. You have issues that you need to solve before even thinking of pussy.

Do you have special interests? Like maybe learning a martial art? Do you think you could join any club or social organism related to them? Would you be interested in lifting and getting /fit/.
>>
>>22541026
>Like maybe learning a martial art?
Or maybe cooking. There are many things you can do to expand your social circle
>>
>>22541026
Ive thought about joining groups but I get too nervous thinking about all the people there. I would be too afraid to go. I am trying to get /fit/ but I only lift once or twice a week. Ive already gained some social skills from talking to this girl so I think Im almost there
>>
>>22521307
Stop trying to control what or how she feels. You have your boundaries and you have a problem with people crossing them because they crossed your fucking boundary. Not because you think the way they are behaving under their circumstances is reasonable or whatever. If they give you some excuse and apologise you can always just forgive them, water under the bridge. If you know their parents just died or whatever you can let it slip all together because you know they are not themselves. But don't fucking argue with a person about what they did from their perspective. You don't like her telling you to shut up, so let her know you don't like or accept it. No bs about your being x again. It's not your problem and not your place simply. Treat her like an adult.
>>
>>22541598
>Ive thought about joining groups but I get too nervous thinking about all the people there
You may have social anxiety. You can cure it by exposing yourself to those social groups you fear. But don't rush, try to do it step by step, increasing the level of social difficulty everytime.

Also, if you can't go regularly to the gym, maybe try calisthenics.

Good luck anon
>>
>>22521399
>Learn how to not text like an absolute autist
Not OP, any advice for this? I'm really bad at texting.
>>
>>22521402
This wall of text has 100% ruined your chances with this girl. Forget her. On the next one, don't be a clingy retard, and don't ever ever ever do not ever communicate via texting/messaging except for very short "Hey want to meet up at 6?" type texts. Call or meet in person for anything else. Consider this a lesson.
>>
>>22541894
This.

I only text like that to my male friends the fuck.
>>
>>22541718
Ive joined two clubs at school but got too afraid to actually go to the meetings. I get the fight or flight response when I think about doing it and run away.

>>22541657
Well I get upset when shes not spending time with me and being with others. I want her to myself like shes my gf

>>22541894
I was angry at her. I couldnt help it
>>
>>22542608
OP, I have to say it: you're delusional. Literally everyone in this thread EXCEPT FOR YOU sees that this girl you're talking to is not your friend, and that she hates your guts. Have you ever experienced a real friendship? Friends don't treat each other like shit, and they certainly don't consider just talking to the other person as doing them a favour. You've made countless excuses for this girl, over and over, and you still seem to think you have a chance because she said that you "have a chance one day". What utter bullshit. You'll be like this in 20 years if you keep this up, or more likely, she'll drop you because she can't take your overwhelming amount of attention. Jesus, this thread is a train wreck.

Drop her. Block her on social media, and don't respond to her messages. Don't ever talk to her again. Make other friends and get fit, talk to people so you actually understand how social situations work. Maybe then you'll be able to find a cute girl with pale legs. Not this one though OP.

In short? Stop being a spineless simp and work on yourself.
>>
>>22542608
Also, she's not your fucking GF you beta bitch, and unless she is, you can't treat her like she is. No wonder she hates you. You try to guilt her into only spending time with you, you give her too much attention, do you understand in any way that this just drives people away from you??
>>
>>22521307
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE
>>
I resent men like you, OP. You make us look bad. Accept it. You do not have a chance with this girl. Nothing you do will ever make her like you. Her friends were never flirting with you. They didn't like you either. You are at the bottom of the barrel, and refuse to accept that.
>>
>>22538423
>keep getting pics
Speaking of which where are they OP? I'm disappointed in you for not delivering more legs...
>>
File: 1580659652616.png (1 MB, 1080x1043)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>22541026
>You need to develop those social skills that attract women by being in social situations a lot.
Not OP, but simply being in a social situation won't help much. I've been working at my current job for two years and still can't hold a conversation with my colleagues. I have lunch and coffee with them, also we go to the pub regularly and still can't figure out how to stop being a mute fuck.
>>
>>22542726
No Ive never had a real friendship and she only treats me like this sometimes. I dont think I could find another girl. Too afraid to talk to them

>>22542787
Her friends were in fact flirting with me. They have called me hot and cute and sent me flirtatious pictures. I told them I only like this girl tho

>>22542894
Exactly. I have been in many small groups for school and always remain silent. I dont know what Im supposed to say or do
>>
>>22542917
>"I don't think I could find another girl"
When will you come to the realization that she isn't yours, OP? Because she doesn't have any feelings for you, I can tell you that. You'll never be happy if you tell yourself things like that.
>>
>>22522092
>she tells you you have a chance

oh no no no no
shes getting fucked as we speak
>>
she doesn't like or respect you. it looks like she's barely putting up with you.

it's not worth having her in your life. her behaviour towards you will negatively impact your self esteem. she isn't going to change.
>>
>>22521307
Don’t talk to her. She’s just some on line random bitch. Go find a real gf to touch your peepee
>>
>>22543100
Some on line random. Wtf. Curb her and go outside
>>
>>22521402

Damn this brings cringe memories when i write walls of texts to a girl that didnt respond. I knew right there i lost her
>>
this whole thread sounds too ridicolous to be real but I know many of us have been in similar situations so in the remote case you're for real just remember all of us telling you to get the fuck out op
>>
>>22543067
I have only two choices. Be alone or talk to this girl. Id rather choose the latter even if it messes with me emotionally. Im just happy to have a girl to whom I can talk.

>>22543087
Shes not slutty. She dresses modestly and hates roasties just as much as I hate them

>>22543169
I know it looks bad but it is real. Looking back now I regret what I did and will never do so again. I was just so angry
>>
>>22543206
How did you even meet this girl in the first place?
>>
>>22543211
I met her in one of my labs. She approached me and asked why I dont talk to anyone. I found out we have similar interests which made it easy to talk to her and we got along pretty well and started playing video games together. I still cant wrap my mind around why she would approach me then reject me when I asked her out. I thought for certain she liked me
>>
>>22543290
People change their minds when they get to know a person better. She sensed your neediness and rightfully is trying to back off.
>>
>>22543290
Her simp radar went off and found a fresh meat for her orbit.
Congrats, you played yourself.
>>
>>22543300
>>22543301
Well I told her shes the only person Ive ever talked to and that I apologize for anything weird I might do or say. I wish she could just understand that its not my fault Im like this and I never wanted to be like this. I dont care if Im an orbiter. At least I have a friend with whom I can play video games and talk to and occasionally hug. God I love that warm soft skin and female smell. And her pale sexy body is out of this world. I wish she would just let me touch hers. Ive asked if she wanted to try touching each other before and she declined.
>>
>>22543442
You sound like a school shooter.
Maybe this women is actual doing the world a favor by keeping you In check.

I'd recommend a bullet to the head asap
>>
>>22543447
Fuck you. I did think of stabbing her when she told me she just wants to be friends after asking her to get food together tho.
>>
>>22543290
You showed yourself to be socially inept and thus easy to manipulate, she saw that and tried to take advantage of that by seducing your simp ass. It obviously worked since you spent $1k+ on her ass. I'm sorry anon.

Her being friendly with you sometimes and giving you the cold shoulder other times randomly is a very common manipulation tactic to keep people attached, or worse obsessed. PUA call it "push/pull", and people often call it "playing hot and cold" when it's used by narcissists. Again, it obviously worked on you. She is just playing games on you anon.
>>
>>22521342
Stop caring so much
>>
>>22521307
Am I the only one siding OP here? I mean he just said that it would gave been nice to play a video game. How is that overreacting? How is that being mad? If anything that's a compliment because you show that you like her presence. She is the one overreacting by telling him to shut up just because he said that, and then saying "at least I talked to you". This girl sound like the type of bitch that thinks she us all that and that her very presence is some kind of Holy Grace from the heavens. You shut up.

A normal person who is sane would just say "haha sorry, another day!" Or something. Clearly OP she doesn't like you and you should stop talking to a girl like that. She seems like a narcissist. Anyone who has been in a relationship with a narcissist will tell you to run away from her as fast as you can. She will suck you of your life energy dry and you will leave extremely damaged
>>
>>22543755
>thinks she us all
she is*
>>
https://youtu.be/VoQ_-qtI9GM
>>
>>22543700
>>22543755
I see now that shes kinda a bitch but I cant let go. That beautiful pale body is so heavenly. Maybe I should be the manipulative one and say Im done with her so I can get her to send more pics.
>>
>>22522443
lmao zoomers are so pathetic
>>
>>22521307
Lmao even if you did manage to turn this around you'd just end up getting pegged by this bitch while you suck off her bull. Move on OP.
>>
>>22544364
Nah I will keep getting nice pics. I gave you all a tiny sample. The rest Im keeping all for myself. Personalized pictures of her beautiful pale legs
>>
>>22521342
Instead of waiting for her to fuck you, or be with you. Just tell her what you wanna do. If she doesn't like you or see you that way lose her. From these text. This ain't it chief. She don't seem to be into you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.