[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: cover.jpg (78 KB, 500x500)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I can talk to most of girls just normal, but I can't talk to girls I find attractive, even when I know they find me attractive too. I can't even say hi, I literally run away from them. What do? I think I am fairly attractive since most girls initiate contact with me and usually those girls are perceived as good looking by other people, but I don't see it.
>>
Literally fight the desire to run and just go with it. I struggle as well but i end up just saying whatever pops into my head.
>>
Try to practise with none attractive people and then slowly make ur way up the ladder. It may take some time but eventually with enough practise u should be able to talk to more attractive females
>>
>>20452201
look up the word "Chronic"
>>
File: climbing_over_women.jpg (39 KB, 317x374)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>20452214
>Try to practise (sic) with none (sic) attractive people and then slowly make ur way up the ladder. It may take some time but eventually with enough practise (sic) u should be able to talk to more attractive females.

Imagine that you meet this cute girl, and she seems interested in you, and flirts with you, but it turns out she was talking to you just for practice.

That's just a dick move.
>>
>>20452201

Attractive women make you nervous because you're afraid of rejection.

The more attractive they are, the more you like them, the more intense the rejection would be, the greater your fear is.

Someone said to "lessen your fear of rejection gradually with less attractive women". Less attractive women can also reject you, for one, and for another you shouldn't exploit people like that.

I guess one way to cope is to tell yourself that you're gay. That way the whole problem would disappear. But that's just a temporary solution, since you can't will yourself to be gay. It's a trick to relieve the anxiety, at least, but then you'll find yourself telling yourself you're gay to cope with the anxiety whenever you find a woman very attractive, which is weird.

Find your own way to cope, I guess.
>>
>>20452818
It’s not a dick move, it’s called learning to socialize, you don’t have to lead her on
>>
>>20452201

Have you tried pursuing less physically attractive women instead? You can like a woman for non-physical reasons, and that should work around your anxiety.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.