[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1545762036769.jpg (72 KB, 1166x900)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Are girls who slept around more likely to cheat and leave you , is it ever worth trying with a ex slut ?
>>
The best apology is changed behavior. It's a risk, but people change. Who knows, she really might be an ex slut now, or is just lying. If you wanna find it out it's up to you.
I'm sorry for giving you a non-advice.
>>
>>20452192
If you are virgin, it's not worth it wasting the opportunity of losing virginity to somebody on sluts. If you are not virgin, you have lost your chance for happinness with end of your virginal relatipnship. But beware, they most likely destroyed their dopamine receptors and now won't be happy ever again. There's no such thing as not being slut once you become one.
>>
A virgin is more likely to cheat and leave you.
>>
>>20452192
You're going to have to be more specific than "slept around" and "slut". Those are buzzwords, not metrics. If you're talking about someone who has the traits of a sexual compulsive then yes, the quality of their relationships tend to be lower but knowing 4chan even relatively normal, innocuous sexual habits could be classified as "slutty" behavior. These kinds of questions can only be answered on a case by case basis.
>>
If she's legitimately changed and cleaned up her act, she'll most likely stay true. Nothing in this life is promised, but i know a few girls who completely changed and ended up leading simple, happy lives with one dude
>>
>>20452192
>ex slut
No such thing as an ex slut, once they achieve sluthood they cannot abdicate.

But to answer your question, no, it is not worth trying. History is littered with the bodies of the stupid fools that tried. Almost all those fools knew she was a slut going in and warned and yet they tried to scale that peak.
>>
>>20452192
Bruh you wasting your time wifing up a thot . Find a nice christian girl
>>
>>20452215
I mean like a lot for normal standards like 30 - 50
>>
>>20452192
What you should really look at is her integrity. Has she cheated before? Is she secretive about things? Does she sleep around with friends?

From personal experience I kind of know that high partner count is often a sign of some underlying factors (BPD, Depression, just straight up nuts).
*personally* I only dated virgins past my 21, not because they're virgins, but because they had their eyes on a degree first (and wanted to have a relationship after their period of rigour and stress was over). We were also very patient about the whole virginity thing, and never have they used it for leverage.
The latter is very important, if the girl you're dating uses her pussy or virginity to get things done (or to estimate her self worth), run brotherman.
>>
I was a camwhore and had 4 bfs before my current bf who is a virgin. The fact that he accepts everything about me and is hot/smart makes me feel so grateful to have him I'd be a fucking idiot to even think of leaving him. If you think about it sluts have been through shit- they know what it's like to be manipulated, cheated on, abused- if the girl isn't fucked with that "abuse is love" mindset she'll probably come out happy to have a normal life with someone that loves her truly
>>
>>20452287
If.
>>
>>20452192
>Are girls who slept around more likely to cheat and leave you
They actually are, anyone who tells you otherwise is either pushing their feminist propaganda or (more likely) has no clue.

>Is it ever worth trying with a ex slut ?
If you're looking for a serious relationship, no. Never.

If you want more precisions feel free to ask.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.