[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download.png (2 KB, 210x118)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
I'm going to write my suicide note soon. WHat should I include in it?
>>
“Family only at funeral please”
Been thinking of kicking the bucket myself and I’d rather not have any of these so called “friends” show up for sympathy points.
>>
>>20451522

That's pretty good. When I do write it I will include you in it.
>>
File: m1M9bMZ.png (510 KB, 1347x1850)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
Just use this pic as ur note, op
>>
>>20451511

Anything really, since it probably will mean jack shit. The "friends" will hear of it anyway, and probably wonder why you did it, or that they didn't knew what you feel. They will just think for like 10 minutes about you and go their way because you probably weren't even important to them.

But you should think about your parents Op, and i mean really think. If you can say with absolute honesty that they never did something for you, all these years, not one thing, no care, no affection, well than you have my sympathy, but if they did show something just to make you happy, then you know what they will feel like when you're gone, Absolute Despair!

No parent that held you in your arms would wish to see their child gone, absolute nobody, for them when you smiled at them as a baby, you are the most treasured little thing in their world, and you always will be, think about that OP.
>>
Explain how much pain you are in, so they aren't left wondering (even if this seems obvious), also try and explain the problems you face in as much detail as possible, and why those problems have pushed you to this point. Elaborate on the love you have for your loved ones, tell them how grateful you were (if they tried to help you) and maybe write how even though they may have done as much as they could possible do, and maybe even beyond that, so they can understand your love, and how it wasn't their fault.

Then maybe tell them some of your secrets you've managed to hold on to and would like to get off your chest, if only in death, and possibly some secrets of theirs you knew and they didn't know that you knew.

If you need more help with your letter, and have discord, add me lionel#5851 or we could talk about something else too, if you'd like.

I like to read lots of books and i like to write (if you can't tell) and i'd be happy to help you write something with plenty of emotion, pathos, happiness, and maybe even some humor.
>>
>>20451571

Then it's sad because when I do leave I will sadden them.
>>
>>20451511
Tell everyone to prepare for 2023. Thankfully you won't be around to experience it.
>>
>>20451845
what's gonna happen then?
>>
>>20451511
>>20451522
Please do not kill yourselves. Why do you want to commit suicide?
>>
>>20451511
Don't fucking do it, OP.
>>
File: Russell 01.jpg (55 KB, 480x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
You really wanna do it OP? You really wanna waste all the opportunities that life has to offer? Don't you wanna see what still comes tomorrow?

Look anon, I don't know your reasons, but I always say "I'll only hang myself when all nooses have ripped." (That sentence probably works better in German, but fuck it.) What I am getting at is, there is always a tomorrow, always another chance.

You're doing it because you feel like a failure and even disappointed someone? Fuck 'em. If they aren't going to lift you up when you fall, then they don't deserve to have you die for them.

You're doing it, because nothing seems to work in life? Well, to quote a fine fictional gentleman:
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give [insert Anon's name] lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
THAT'S how you approach life!

If you do things, do them the only way that one is right to live, your way! At the end of it all, when you're old and wrinkly, how many of these fucks that thought they could judge you will still be around? Next to none, that's how many. At the end of life, the only person you gotta live up to is yourself OP. None of the ones that judge you now will matter in that moment. Live on, and find ways to make you happy, do not give up and let life kick you down.

And even if life kicks you down, it's not shameful to fall, it's shameful to never stand up again. You're not a dog, you're a man! So stand up!

The meaning of my life is what *I* decide it to be, not what anyone else decides it to be! I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul!

And what are you? A captain or a slave?

A motherfucking captain is what you are!
>>
>>20452349
I'm not OP, but holy fuck, your comment motivated me to keep going. Thanks wise Anon!
>>
>>20451511
Just paraphrase Kurt Cobain
>>
>>20451511
make like a really good build-up for a joke but never reveal the punchline
>>
If you kill you self now you don’t know what will happen in the future. Anything could happen, even if it’s good or bad, you shouldn’t rush your ending we all die. You could live long enough to know how the universe started, or so many other things that could be discovered
>>
>>20452766
This. OP, listen to this guy.
>>
>>20451511
>>20451522
"Family only funeral" is good. Will eliminate the element of cunts showing up just to mock the fact that you're dead either outright or by getting virtue points from friends of friends that you met once at a party.

Include people and events that caused your mental distraught. How the system failed you. How your parents failed you. How your friends failed you.

I don't think people put enough stock in this type of thing because "It makes me feel bad", but those who have committed suicide probably have the most unique insights into how flawed everything/everyone is.
>>
You should express all your feelings. How do you feel now? Explain what pushed you to this point. Write about your past, your old secrets. Express your sorrow towards your parents. Explain how and why did you choose that method instead of another one. Hide nothing. I'm serious, you must express everything. Write more than a page. Write down everything.

When you finish, keep the letter for yourself and read it again after a week. You'll feel better because it's cathartic. Best wishes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.