[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: asktheoppositegender.jpg (4 KB, 250x235)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>20447010

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
https://youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Fellas...
What's could be the issue, in your opinion?

>tells me he doesn't have social media
>find secret facebook
>say i don't like instagram
>he makes a secret instagram
>he stops wanting sex every day
>doesn't tease me as much
>doesn't ask for nudes
>yells at me when he's frustrated instead of talking it out

>ask him about it
>he says everything is fine and he loves me
>he still cuddles and kisses me all the time
>still enjoys spending time with me
>still is kind and supportive

I don't understand what could be going on
Any insight?
>>
>>20451385
I have a facebook I made 10 years ago. I say I don't have FB generally, but I still log in from time to time. Is he active on it?

Lies beget lies, is how I see it
>>
File: 1546576029591.jpg (18 KB, 245x204)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
How do I get a femanon gf?
>>
Women, what do you think of that weird but cute guy from work? I'm that guy, and I have a crush on a grill who I know is kind of interested in me on and off. She's really kind and I've known her for awhile now.

Thing is I'm a pretty weird 21 year old gut. Tl;dr I suffered from depression with some psychotic symptoms in hs. Its been over for a long time and I've had a chance to grow out of and learn how to deal with the PTSD like symptoms afterwards to the point that it's barely noticeable. Therapy and excercise has me looking pretty good honestly I just have a hard time trying to rejoin society. She seems to find my awkwardness kind of funny though so I'm hopeful something can happen.
>>
>>20451410
By buying into the loyalty scheme and completing 10 years of service. That's how I got mine.
>>
>>20451399
He says he isn't active but keeps it for a few old friends
>>
>>20451446
>the loyalty scheme and completing 10 years of service.
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>20451463
That's pretty much what I do.
I'll have to look at your post again

Ok, if I have to be honest, I feel a lot similar to your guy. Is he hitting 30? I am and my sex drive has hit the dumpster. I mean, I like sex. A lot. But I've found myself going from one or more per day to just once every other day.
It's really surprised me. I thought I'd always love being horned up all the time, but now I'm just... tired, I guess.

If your only reasons to doubt him is a decreased sex drive and "hidden" social media, I'd not think he's cheating on you.
Maybe he is! I mean it could be true.
But what you describe is something like my own life if I've had a regular partner
>>
>>20451480
He's early 20s, but he works a hard blue collar job, so he might be tired like you're saying
Your post is comforting, thank you

Anything in particular you'd enjoy a girl doing for you when you're tired but still might want a little something?
He enjoys getting head, but never cums from it.
I usually cook him dinner and get him a beer when he gets home tired, but there had to be more i can do

I have an insatiable sex drive and have had bad experiences in the past with a long term partner who stopped having sex with new regularly
>>
>>20451493
Being that young... I don't know if what I said holds true for him. Not trying to make you worry, just trying to keep it real.
In my early 20s, I'd want it all the time. As much as I could.

But, I don't know him, so I won't condemn.
If he is like how I am now, I'd like to be held. And told that I am worth something.

Beer and dinner is more than I can ask for anyone regardless of what I do. Are you sure you aren't a parody?
>>
>>20451509
I guess i am worried
He's insistent that nothing is wrong, he's not seeing someone else, and that he loves me but
It's really hard to feel that way, especially since i agree with you about the age and sex drive thing
It's killing me inside because I love him so much and I don't want to annoy him so much he leaves, but I really feel like there's something I don't know

No, this is a real person in a real situation.
>>
>>20451316

So how do I get a girlfriend in college when I'm off campus
>>
>>20451527
Maybe life at work isn't going well?
If he's supporting you like you imply, maybe he's stressed out that maybe he might lose his job or at least not being able to support you?
Stress impacts people different.
For me, I clam up and like to be alone. Maybe that's what he's doing?
Again, I am not him.

Have you tried just talking to him? Saying directly "I feel that we are separating at least physically"
Maybe phrase that better. Men can be sensitive about performance stuff.
>>
>>20451557
I don't mean financially, i mean emotionally. I'm going through some legal stuff with my family and i've been a nervous wreck

I have talked to him about it a lot, honestly. It's always the same answer, but it just feels like such big changes that there's no way NOTHING happened.
If it's a hard time at work, I'd understand and be helpful
I try my best all the time and i don't know how to fix this
>>
>>20451385
I mean I made some dummy FBs before and a real FB so when people look up my name, they find that.
But I say I don't have an FB because I'm not in the habit of checking it, can't seem to get into the habit of checking it (family wishes I was on it and it makes me feel bad...), and don't really care about it.
As for the other stuff, its hard to say. It could be so many things. From what you said, it seems relatively clear to me that something is bothering him.
Maybe he's ashamed of something? But at least it seems clear he cares about you.

I wouldn't think too much about the social media thing. If he's not cheating, which by no means would I say you should immediately jump to and I feel bad that I even brought it up but have no better way of wording, at worst you might just end up finding something out about his romantic/sex life before you met him or something. Like maybe he thought about going onto tinder but gave it up or some shit like that...
I think it might be best to stay out of his dummy accounts; I probably have hundreds of them and they mean nothing other than, like, I was suspicious of a site or trying something out.
Not really a great... way to explain it, but I feel like it could just make you uncomfortable for silly reasons.
Does that make sense?

But besides that, I think there is something bothering him.
If you haven't specifically asked, I would consider pressing him a little bit about the frustrated yelling and not seeming to have as much libido.
>>
>>20451579
Actually ignore that entire middle portion. I don't know anything about...

Just look at the first and last paragraph.
Everything else I said is shit out my ass. I know nothing about relationships, just that dummy accounts don't mean much and something's bothering your bf despite him still being caring and supportive.
>>
>>20451566
.I feel your frustration and I don't know how to fix it.
I don't want to give bad advice since things are very obviously complicated. But you seem rational and able to express yourself.
If he's not able to recognize that, then maybe he isn't the one to be with.

In my subjective personal opinion, if a person made dinner for me, I'd tell them to stop a while before breaking up with them. I'd be a parasite otherwise.
>>
>>20451385
He might not necessarily know what the issue is himself. There's a lot of possibilities. Unfortunately, I don't think this is enough information.
>>
>>20451385
Did he lose a job? Did he mess up in his career? Does he owe reptilian coin to the illuminati? Is there something bothering him about sex for some obscure reason? Did he experience something horrible? Did someone die? Does he just feel bad generally? Does he wish he did more with this life? Is he jealous of people more successful than him? Does he have health issues he doesn't want to talk to you about? Does he...........
>>
>>20451593
>>20451579
>>20451584
Thank you for your extensive insight, it's honestly brought me a lot of comfort. I'll try to approach it differently
To be honest, i didn't even find them myself, the notifications just popped up while we were watching stupid videos

I still don't know what's on or what isn't on them
I'll try to toss that worry aside and just try to comfort him and be an avenue for him to express his feelings when he's ready

This is especially comforting because you sound a lot like him
>>
>>20451614
>be an avenue for him to express his feelings when he's ready

One of the things I struggle with is when women expect me to do this kind of thing. If it were me and I felt like you were waiting for me to come to you and pour my heart out it comes across more like a stressor than a nice gesture.

I don't experience emotion very strongly, and I am accustomed to dealing with it myself, and to have that feeling of anticipation in a girl makes me feel worse than her doing nothing at all. The more you tell him that you're there if he needs to talk, or asking him to tell you what he feels, the less inclined he becomes to do either of those things.
>>
>>20451614
>I'll try to toss that worry aside
Don't totally
If you really believe he's cheating, then get him out

>This is especially comforting because you sound a lot like him
More reason why you should doubt us.

I hate cheaters. Never may they prosper
>>
>>20451621
>One of the things I struggle with is when women expect me to do this kind of thing. If it were me and I felt like you were waiting for me to come to you and pour my heart out it comes across more like a stressor than a nice gesture.
You and me mate are the same
I learned this just a few years ago. When you can reasonable assure that the person you're talking to loves you, then be honest about your feelings.
I first started with me mum .And that was fucking hard.
>>
>>20451626
You sound paranoid. I'd rather solve the issue than leave due to my emotional issues

>>20451621
Noted, and i'll take this into consideration. I won't remind him anymore, i'll just be sweet. I might bake him something this weekend
>>
>>20451632
>You sound paranoid
When you're my age, you'll change your mind
Don't pretend you're too pretty to be cheated on
>>
>>20451609
This is a lot to think about, but he definitely has some stressors right now. I'm hoping that's all and eventually, he'll either talk about it or we'll move past it
I'm grateful for the perspective everyone has given me
>>
>>20451641
Saging, because you're obviously an angry incel
Being pretty has nothing to do with the dynamic of a healthy relationship
>>
>>20451649
>Being pretty has nothing to do with the dynamic of a healthy relationship
Wrong, I mean that honestly
How else did Amber Heard get with Elon Musk after literally shitting on his bed?
>>
I can’t figure this girl out. She basically invites me over today. She cooked for me and her. She was playing me all her favorite music. When we talked she was playing with her hair and all that jazz. Idk. She seems interested in me.

But like I was sitting on her couch and she was sitting in a different chair talking to me. Like why wouldn’t she come sit by me. And when I arrived she was texting some guy. She pretty much put her phone away and focused on me the rest of the while tho.

I don’t get her.
>>
>>20451654
Elon Musk hasn't had a healthy relationship

Last response to this incel and saged again
>>
>>20451614
Personally, yeah I think patience is a good idea here. If there is any issue, I think it will manifest in some form and then you can talk to him.

Don't completely toss out observing his behaviour; you might notice what's bothering him that he's having trouble expressing.
>>
>>20451655
Friendship
>>
>>20451688
Just don't like spy on him or something.
>>
>>20451427
Shit bro it doesn’t matter how we see you, it matters how she sees you. Ask her the fuck out, man, I’m rooting for you
>>
>>20451689
Yea. I guess so. There’s just been times in the past where she’s acted clearly interested in me. At that time I didn’t jump at it, because my previous relationship had just ended and I was a mess.

Idk. I caught feelings for her. Should I have a talk with her? Should I try to cut contact with her until I’m over her?
>>
Guys please help I messed up. A guy I've known for a couple of years and I started talking. We went out a few times. Not on official dates or anything but it was pretty clear they were dates, we were holding hands and we've kissed and stuff. I told him I wanted to take things slow and he has been totally on board with that.

Last night we went out again and at the end of the night he tried to escalate just a little. I don't think he was angling for sex, and he wouldn't have gotten it, but he was trying to take it up a notch and I've been waiting for him to do it but it still took me by surprise and I fucking froze instead of getting on board.

I saw the hurt and confused look on his face and now he is being super luke warm with me. I tried to tell him that I was surprised and not uninterested but I don't think he believed me.

What do I do? I am not ready to sleep with him but I do want to show him that I froze in the moment and that I am very definitely into him.
>>
What do you do if your partner is obese to the point of where you're concerned about their health? I wouldn't leave her regardless, but I'd be much more satisfyed in a relationship where my partner is healthy
>>
>>20451646
>stressors
Oh well. I think there's your answer for now.
Ignore
>>20451688
and
>>20451690
>>
>>20451714
>What do you do
Leave her.
>>
>>20451714
You talk to her about it and help her get /fit/.
If she doesn't, you improve your own self esteem enough that you can leave her
>>
how can i steer a conversation away from just exchanging stories and jokes n shit to talking about more serious stuff without forcing it
>>
>>20451717
... Its okay anon. I was like you once. Its hard.

>>20451714
Talk about it, but as a (very real) health issue not a relationship issue.
>>
>>20451316
Sometimes this girl I've known for a while and who I've been texting will have dry spells of responses because she's a busy individual and her sleep schedule is shit. To avoid double texting, would it be a good idea to call her so I can ask her out.
>>
>>20451911
I love getting phone calls so that I can watch them ring out and then text the person asking what they want.
>>
>>20451932
All right
>>
I was with this girl I was dating and just wanted to “play” with her (she wanted to). But I didn’t want to have sex in the moment. Is this common?
>>
Why do girls stop texting me randomly? Like am I just boring or something? This happens pretty often and it always bothers me.
>>
>>20451976
>I wanted to play with her but this wasn't sexual playing of some kind
¿Qué?
>>
>>20451976
What like a card game? The fuck you on about it? People cuddle and there's a whole set of fetishes dedicated to locking up genitals in cages.
I don't really understand how you would think this is unusual in any way?
>>
File: 1518681838144.gif (467 KB, 480x480)
467 KB
467 KB GIF
Ever been in love with someone who just wants sex?

>Be in love with girl I've known a long time
>She's tall with blonde hair and blue eyes and glasses
>We share all the same friends and hobbies
>She's amazing and perfect for me in every way
>Eventually we become friends with benefits
>First time was a bit awkward but we grew into it
>Ended up having sex at least twice a week
>Find out recently that she's been sleeping with others as well
>Can't help but feel betrayed even though we're not dating
>One day after sex we're laying in bed together
>She asks me flat out if I love her and want to be with her
>Confess that I do love her and care about her greatly
>And that I want to be with her
>"I don't want you falling in love with me, I don't want to hurt you" she says
>"I'll be blunt Anon, I just want sex from you, nothing more" she said as she got dressed
>She says she doesn't like relationships and wants to just be free to do what she wants

So she keeps texting for sex but I keep telling her I'm busy with something important, I love her so of course I want to sleep with her but I feel like shit knowing she's sleeping around with other people and pretty much just using me, how do I fix this?
>>
Is it possible to become friends with benefits with a girl?
>>
>>20452088
no, only two men can be fwb
>>
>Go to party
>Get two girls numbers
Could've been three but I fucked up the last one, even if these go nowhere, it means I can make it. This years my year boys.
>>
>>20452058
Stop fucking her. Only option you have.
>>
Ladies, how important for you is it that the guy have his own place and car?
>>
>Go to party
>Get two girls numbers
I did good today. Coulda been 3 but I fucked the last one up.
>>
Is it pathetic to go to lunch with a woman I work with? (Purely platonically)

We're quite close friends and speak a lot. She invited me out.
>>
>>20452200
no it's normal
>>
If she constantly just plays with my hair is it safe to say she's into me
>>
>>20452216
your hair dresser does not want to have sex with you
>>
>>20452200
Only if you want her.
Otherwise no, what the fuck.
>>
>>20452217
Not a hair dresser nigga
>>
I'm interested in a girl with a long distance boyfriend.
How should I approach her? Like I would for any other girl or what exactly? Or should I just not bother?
>>
>>20452221
then yea I'd say it's a pretty safe bet
>>
This one goes out to gals

What would it take for you to be up for a long-term serious relationship with a borderline-hikkikomori guy?

I'm very introverted and self-conscious.
The only thing I do outside of my house is go to work without forming connections with anyone there, and sometimes go to some museum expo that really interests me, infrequently as hell (I'm talking once a month maybe).
I'm reasonably satisfied with my life at the moment, but one big thing I lack is a person who appreciates me to form deep connections with and "be myself" with, so to speak. I have this nagging wish and dream to form a functional family and raise children eventually, too, but I simply can't imagine growing into a father figure without someone to encourage me along the way. Frankly, the whole "self-sufficiency" thing used to ring true to me for a few years, but now I realize that I'm practically hollow inside without having someone to care for and love. Like, I can live alone and be alone and do the stuff I like no problem, but it feels like there's something missing, and I'm just... I dunno, I have this air of sadness cloud everything because of it, I guess. I used to volunteer at a homeless shelter for a few months about a year ago to try and satisfy that desire, but it wasn't quite what I needed and couldn't handle the social pressure in the end, some of the people I helped there were quite vile and aggressive and it broke me down eventually.
I desire to make someone truly special to me happy and have it be mutual, but have no idea what kind of traits I could cultivate to attract a partner who'd like to be with me. I'm willing to change up my lifestyle if that's what it takes, but being social is very exhausting for me, so I'd like to go into it prepared. I'm 23 years old, if that matters.
>>
>>20452226
Alright my g thanks
>>
>>20452224
if she cheats on her boyfriend with you what's to stop her doing it again with you
>>
How do I have hope when I'm the opposite of everything a woman wants to date?

>25
>Only 5'11
>Poor, shit job, living in a bedsit in a crappy apartment
>Skinny (have a lot of medical issues that mean lifting isn't really possible so I'm always just gonna be skinny :/)
>Ugly
>Glasses
>Receding Hairline
>Bad teeth
>Unconfident
>Mental Health Issues
>Shy
>No self-esteem
>Small social circle
>Nerdy interests
>Beta personality
>>
>>20452240

I don't drive either, I forgot that one
>>
>>20452240
>Shy
>No self-esteem
>Unconfident
these are your real problems, sort these and the rest will follow
>>
>>20452240
I'm 5'6 in a country where 6'1 is average and I'm in the middle of getting a girlfriend. Don't take the easy way out blaming your genes.
>>
>>20452243
>>20452247

I forgot to add I have very pale skin and I've never had a girlfriend so my inexperience is a big turn off too
>>
Is telling a 21 year I'd girl she looks like a milf rude?

She has a baby glow.
>>
>>20452256
I don't know if it's "rude" but it's not the done thing.
>>
File: alin.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
is it cheating to subscribe to a twitch thot?

I just discovered alinity and have a light crush on her. I kind of want to get into donating randomly and sending fanmail/gifts. nothing big. just a few dollars here and there for fun.

would you you girls be mad if you found out your bf had an innocent crush on a twitch streamer?

I mean, it's not really different to having a celebrity/actress crush right?
>>
File: 1502581818399.jpg (165 KB, 837x768)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>20452289
>Alinity
You must be baiting right?
>>
>>20452289

the attraction to her wouldn't bother me.
sending money and gifts would.
just watch and write a nice comment on her stream.

I would never seriously consider any man who buys gifts for any internet personality or celebrity, to me getting into a fandom is a sign of bad character and low self esteem. the same guys who buy things for streamers are like the fangirls of boy bands. both are nuts.
>>
>>20452289
I'd dump you out of embarrassment if nothing else
>>
>>20452227

I'm not into baby a grown man.
Since you are young you have time to grow and change. Going outside is good for your health, you don't have to be extroverted or outgpijg to be a good partner. But you are expecting too much of a savior girlfriend and that is a complex women don't want to deal with. You need to have a backbone and a personality.
>>
>>20452307
no why would I be? what's wrong with alinity? she's pretty cute imo.

she is literally the only twitch streamer I have watched for longer than 5mins besides this black starcraft 2 guy (who I too have given donations to in the past)

I dunno I just find her entertaining and like her voice.
>>
>>20452256
Yes, because "milf" generally refers to older women (40+), not 20-somethings with young children.
>>
>>20452329
You disgust me
>>
>>20452329
Dude, she hid her husband so people kept donating to her.
She threw a tantrum because Pewdiepie said thot
You're actually braindead
>>
Every since my bf stopped using condoms and I started letting him finish inside me he's been much more affectionate and emotionally open with me, like he'll randomly put his arms around my belly and kiss my neck when he never would before. Anyone else had their bf act like this or know why he would?
>>
>>20452365
lol I'm not expecting her to be my gf for donating to her or anything. I already have one.

I just think it'll be fun to do plus I like helping people out
>>
>>20452369
More intimacy is a good thing.
Guys notice the difference a lot more and mentally it's huge, at least for me.
>>
>>20452369
Probably a hormone thing. He's pairbonding to you.

I don't fuck clean fwb's without a condom, even if they're on birth control, for this reason.
>>
>>20452369
You show him a lot of trust by allowing him to cum inside you. He seems to appreciate this trust, which further improved his affection and trust to you. That's a good thing!
>>
File: convo.png (250 KB, 856x1238)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
Should I just go hermit mode for the next 6 months as I work on my body, life and mind?

I keep being hit with the "I just want to be friends" line which would be fine with me if it didn't actually mean "I don't want to talk to you any more". I've met 7 different girls over the past year through Tinder/PoF and other dating sites and it always end sup with them saying they only want to be friends and then not replying to me or shooting down wanting to hang out.

I'm losing weight and getting /fit/, but still going out to be social and it's really doing a number on me getting shot down even for friendship and makes me want to give up on meeting people.

What I want to do is just go hermit mode for 6 months. Go to work, the gym and home. I'm buying a house in March, learning a language and reading more. Just keep doing this and then emerge in the summer and try dating/friendship again.

As an example pic related is the convo with one of the girls I met. She said she met someone else but wanted to be friends, fine by me as she was interesting and we went to the museum together. Then she started taking 2 weeks - 1 month to reply to my messages so I gave up on that. She messaged me out of the blue after nothnig for 1 month, then saw my reply and has been silent for a month. 3rd time it happened.

>not a weeb, just very interested in history as well as Far Eastern history
>>
>>20452396
why are you having conversations on tinder?
>>
>>20452369
He wants to get you pregnant.
>>
>>20452398
The conversation is form WhatsApp, this girl in question I matched with on Tinder. Tinder isn't just a hook-up app, most of my friends found their GFs that way
>>
>>20452415
>Tinder isn't just a hook-up app
[x] doubt
>>
>>20452422
k
>>
>>20452396
>>20452415
I'm gonna hazard a guess. You didn't fuck any of those girls, or at least not more than once or twice.
>>
>>20452427
Nope, none of them. I went through the whole casual sex thing when I was younger and it's not my thing any more. I'm also not in a position to have GF/fuck as I'm not happy with my body and I'm living at home to save some extra money for my deposit.

That's why I'm honestly happy just being friends, but apparently "I just want to be friends" doesn't mean that. I haven't even met all these girls through Tinder, some have been through real life and it's clear we both just wanted to friends.

I'm not complaining that I don't have GF, more than they say they want to be friends but their actions say otherwise.
>>
>>20452447
>I went through the whole casual sex thing when I was younger and it's not my thing any more
don't use tinder then you fucking idiot
>>
>>20452453
As Is aid to the other chap, Tinder isn't a hook-up app anymore. Evidently I've come to the wrong place for advice.

Thanks anyway
>>
>>20452447
Tinder is a dating app. People using Tinder are looking for a sexual partner. It's obvious why you're getting ghosted, they aren't looking for friends, they want a partner. You aren't making that happen and they are getting plenty of interest elsewhere I guarantee it. You are literally doing it wrong.
>>
>>20452459
>through Tinder/PoF
>I haven't even met all these girls through Tinder
>>
>>20452461
>Through one DATING site and another DATING site
What do you imagine a woman who signs up to a DATING site is thinking? Man, I can't wait to meet some cool platonic friends. They hang out with you a bit, you don't make a move, they let you down gently and go find someone else. Seems perfectly rational to me.
>>
Girls

Why is it seen as acceptable to have sex with someone within 3 hours of knowing them?
>>
>>20452464
why would it not be?
>>
>>20452464
People have different values than you anon.

You don't want a woman who would do something like that so don't look for one who would.
>>
>>20452463
Evidently there's some sort of miscommunication here.

I am looking for a GF, however I'm not fussed about whether I get one. When they inevitably tell me they just want to be friends then I'm ok with that. I'm not turning up and saying "Be gone she-devil, thou shall not be gazing upon mine genitalia!". Your advice would make sense if I was only using dating sites. Out of the 7 chicks I've been on dates/hanging out, 2 were form Tinder, 1 from PoF and the rest from Plebbit IRL meet-ups.

I used my pic to give an example of what my conversations were about, the girl in question was from Tinder and told me she only wanted to be friends a few months prior to those messages. After she stopped replying to me I ignored her until she reached out of the blue to contact me before ignoring me again. This is what has happened with all the other girls.
>>
>>20452466
would you share your drink with a total stranger?
>>
>>20452473
yea, I have done
>>
>>20452468
what if I’m tricked?

as an example. I have a female friend who I’ve known for a long time. i can remember that during her years in Uni, she would slut around a lot. Every week she was fucking a different dude. She probably has had 30+ partners if I had to guess. But over the course of the past year, she stopped random hook ups, she started to dress modest, and acts like a modest person. Her reason? She literally said “well I want to marry and have kids with a nice guy. Nice guys like modest girls”. The thing is, she is NOT a modest girl... whoever she ends up dating and marrying will not know that he’s being tricked
>>
>>20452475
you’re gross
>>
>>20452478
I don't know man, presumably you're supposed to find out these things before you marry or have kids with someone. It's kind of the point of dating.
>>
>>20452481
you're a faggot
>>
>>20452470
Okay, the Reddit thing is a little less clear cut, but the PoF and Tinder thing is pretty obvious. I don't want to patronize, but I hope you are aware that "let's just be friends" (emphasis "just") is very often polite-code for "I am not interested in you, sorry". It's good that you actually want to be friends with women - but being friends with past prospects is a bad idea all around really. A more pertinent question would be - why do you want to be friends with someone who turned you down romantically? Seems like a recipe for complicated and unhealthy feelings that will get in the way of a genuine friendship. I think a clear approach is better for both parties - approach friendship prospects as friends, approach romantic prospects romantically. When you get turned down, politely refuse contact and move on. If you are getting rejected a LOT, maybe your approach is bad. Did you date all 7 chicks?
>>
>>20452483
but how could he find this out? She’s done a complete 180. if you met her right now you wouldn’t think she was ever a slut. But I knew her from before and she was taking new dick weekly. I don’t want to be that guy who gets tricked into dating a former slut.
>>20452484
>you’re a faggot for not letting strangers put their mouth on your drinks and having their saliva wash back into your drink
Kek. The state of you
>>
>>20452490
>I'm afraid of germs
gay
>>
>>20452490
If you want an actual virgin for a partner then go for a religious community, it's your only bet.

People change. What does it matter if someone wants to settle down after enjoying sleeping around as a youth? You aren't locked into a single lifestyle your whole existence.
>>
>>20452492
>not caring if a girl takes a sip out of your beer after she just sucked off some random guy, washing back some of his semen residue into your drink
Actual gay, lmao
>>
>>20452496
>virgin partner
I never said anything about virgins

Because sleeping around is a risk factor. It’s the same reason why a girl would not want to date a guy who spent his entire youth doing hard drugs and/or addictive gambling. Even if the guy did a complete reversal, a girl would leave him if she found out he spent years and years snorting coke and shooting heroin. Or blowing all of his money at casinos putting him in debt. Even if he’s OK now, a girl would find these risk factors serious. Random sex is no different
>>
>>20452488
Thanks mate, don't worry I don't take it as patronising at all I sort of figured that was the case. I came up with a rule where if they don't reply within 72 hours to my messages then I don't bother messaging them. If I suggest 2 meetings or things to do and they decline then I don't bother.

What's confusing me and making me want to go hermit isn't the fact that they're saying "I just want to be friends" but rather they say it, ignore me and then when I decided not to bother they'll message me out of the blue and ask if I want to do something or they'll find an excuse to talk to me

I only dated 3 of them as it was from PoF/Tinder, the rest were from group meet-up things where we hit it off and they wanted to hang out with me.
>>
>>20452501
I mean, that's a pretty blanket statement. Some girls would. I'd say most probably wouldn't. In the same way you might have a concern about the addict going back to drugs you might worry about your partner going back to sleeping around - but that's a question of trust. If you trust that person then it's fine unless they actually do it. Besides, just the same way that someone who slept around a lot might cheat because they miss it, someone who didn't might cheat to see what they were missing, or a normal person might cheat because they meet an ex they have unresolved feelings with, or either of the other two reasons. Anyone can cheat. You have to ascertain whether your partner is a piece of shit or not by getting to know them. If your judgement is bad or you're unlucky, you get fucked. That's the game. It's the same for men and women.
>>
There’s this girl I’ve known for a while.
>a few months ago we were drunk together and she really came onto me
>I didn’t do anything because me and my ex broke up like that week
>kinda keep in touch
>she starts communicating a lot less
>we go on break for school
>she starts texting me like everyday
>we’re having good conversations
>she’s like showing me outfits she wants to buy etc.
>get back to school this week
>I ask her to get dinner
>she says she just went grocery shopping so she doesn’t wanna eat out
>invites me to her apt
>we hang out for like 6 hours
>we listen to music, she shows me like all her favorite things
>I go and sit on her couch
>she sits in a different chair
>wat
>we talk the rest of the night
>she’s smiling at me and playing with her hair etc
>she starts name dropping random guys she’s friends with
>wat
>she mentions she might go partying tomorrow with her girly friends, but she would rather stay in another night
>I’m like falling asleep on her couch
>mention I better be going soon
>she’s says something about how it’s a comfy couch and something about me sleeping on it
>I laugh and go home anyways

Ok I feel like I missed a few cues in hindsight? Like did she want me to stay at the end? With the couch comment? And was she implying I should do something with her tomorrow?

Also I can’t shake the feeling this girl only sees me as a friend, esp with how she didn’t sit next to me on the couch, and how she was talking about other dudes.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (14 KB, 254x283)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
this one is for anyone really
what do you do on a date when the girl is completely uniteresting, asked her about hobbies, what show's she's into all that shit and all I got was ''nothing really'' how do you even hold a conversation like that
I was on the verge of just walking out in the middle of it because jesus christ it was boring
>>
>>20452509
Yes you’re right, anyone can cheat. But having a history of sleeping around makes the risk much higher. The majority of girls who sleep around always say they did it because they wanted to feel loved. Isn’t that right? Well, after conditioning theirself for years by feeling loved when getting dicked. That doesn’t just magically go away. They get married, everything could be great for years. But then they will hit a rough patch in the marriage which happens in every marriage. But, what will happen? If they don’t feel “loved”. They will do something to fill that void, and their body already thinks sex is what fills that void. It’s the same reason why over the last 20 years divorces have been on a rise. Because the 60s and 70s were the most promiscuous times in modern human history. Those marriages are the ones being broken by cheating. Our generation will see the same issues.
>>
>>20452507
Yeah, one difficult part of female psychology is that women want guys who are popular. A big indicator of that is unavailability. If you don't chase her she might start to think "why isn't he messaging me anymore" with the mostly subconscious ("maybe he's messaging some other girl/ I'm not actually as attractive as I thought"). Paradoxically, as soon as you respond to them (especially if you seem very interested) they think "oh, guess I was wrong" and the interest passes. You can take advantage of this by being slightly distant and generally withholding attention, and maybe can kindle some interest, but I'd honestly recommend not bothering with such silly games. It's not going to be worth your time.

As regards the dates, a few dating site dates shouldn't bother you too much. The reddit thing is a little strange as if they wanted a second meetup you'd think there was some real interest. Maybe not, but I'd say it's worth thinking over. Are you escalating properly, are you flirting, are you planning decent dates. These are kinda fundamental and if you really aren't just getting unlucky then maybe something is wrong there.
>>
Not directed at either gender, really.

S-so how long would it take for a girl to potentially end up coming over to my apartment unit? I'm assuming this would only be a thing if she wanted to fug r-right?
But then how long does that take?

>Not that I'm hoarder tier or something, but...
>I've been single so long, a part of me stopped caring about taking care of the world around me only going so far as to make sure I don't get kicked out when an inspection is announced
>I'm worried about having to explain my shitty apartment

I mean, I can get it clean, but on short notice and in the kind of context where I might actually be judged?
Like its not just gonna randomly come up right?
... Come to think of it, is it even a good idea to bring a girl back to my apartment at an appropriate time? I-its none of their business right? I live in subsidized housing with a lot of old people, so I feel like everyone would just know...
Even when my apartment is to a point where people will say its clean and not know what else I would do to make it cleaner, I still feel like it needs cleaning and feel weird about having people over.
And I know right now it is objectively a mess. Not like I can't see the floor but... look I'm just really worried about having to explain this shit at some point.
Its causing me some anxiety for some reason.
>>
If I'm at the state where I smile at her in the hallways and say hi occasionally how much time do I have to make it work? I want to take it as slow as humanly possible.
>>
>>20452514
Eh, not necessarily. An experienced person is better placed to identify their current partner is a good match. An experienced person is less likely to have unfulfilled fantasies or delusions about sex.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

This is relevant. Not data about cheating but divorce rates aren't exactly what you'd imagine - factoring in the religious making 0 partner divorces unlikely.

What you're saying is a nice story and it could be true, but I wouldn't feel comfortable believing it without evidence. I feel like you could equally say "The majority of girls who sleep around always say they did it because they wanted to feel loved. Well, girls with only a few partners are more likely to doubt their partner, as they haven't got many real comparisons to make. And because they had fewer partners, those partners were more serious (you only have so much time). They remember that strong feeling of love from those long and passionate relationships, so they are naturally more likely to reconnect with an ex and cheat."

Similarly, divorce is on the rise for lots of reasons. More women work, less people care about the Bible, society cares less about divorce. It's normalized so more people do it.
>>
>>20452544
Forgot to add, she smiles / says hi as well, she started smiling / saying hi first
>>
>>20452544
>>20452549
The longer you wait the worse your chances get. Picture a kind of \ shaped graph. That's her saying yes to a date over time.
>>
>>20452547
But that’s like saying “a person who regularly used hard drugs for 10 years makes a better partner because he knows that drugs are bad”
>>
>>20452555
What if, in time, I start doing more and more, smiling at her every time I see her, throwing in a few extra words when saying hi, being around where she is more, talking to her a bit, complimenting something she had done...
Will doing it progressively like this have an effect?
>>
How to spice things up sexually?

I've been having sex with a guy and it's really great but feels like it went into routine now e.g. we go out for a drink, go back to his, smoke weed, fuck on his bed in several positions.

I kinda wanna make it more exciting for us, I know he's into the idea of fucking outside but now it's way too cold for that. I was thinking of just bringing up having sex in other places in his house other than the bed, but is that also a bit too predictable? any suggestions?
>>
>>20452560
"Sociosexuality, Commitment, and Sexual Desire for an Attractive Person"

"New Findings on Biological Factors Predicting Addiction Relapse Vulnerability"

(papers)

They are similar in both cases because they are both theories. The drug theory seems to be wrong because there is mountains of evidence that relapse rates are super high. The sex theory may be less so as there is at least one study (above) showing that sociosexuality (predilection to having several sexual partners) is not connected to cheating. That's not conclusive, of course. But don't die for your theory without considering alternatives, read the research if it exists.
>>
>>20452533
Between one date and three, normally. If she comes over she is open to screw but might not for a laundry list of reasons, just see what happens. If you don't invite her when it feels right it might take a lot longer, because the social pressure is generally on you as the man to initiate sex. If you are dating right now, clean your goddamn shit immediately. Clean it before any date. Dirty room will crater your chances. Offering your place is best as her place might not be clean (ironic...)
t-this shit will g-guarantee that will never happen though.
>>20452562
OK, number one attractive quality in men? Confidence. Nothing else comes close. Ask yourself - what would a confident man do. Do that. Do you believe a confident man who finds a girl he likes would - ahem - " smile at her every time I see her, throw in a few extra words when saying hi, be around where she is more, talk to her a bit, compliment something she had done..."
Picture the most confidant man you can imagine - not rude, not weird, just confident. He meets a girl he likes. What does he do? Do that.
>>
>>20452604
>Between one date and three, normally
That seems super quick to be having sex..
>>
>>20452606
3 is average. More than 5 is getting weird, assuming you're an adult and sex is normal (who am I kidding). If you're underageb& then literally fuck knows, it'll be cultural to your area/school or whatever. I'd still say more than 5 I'd expect to have at least made an attempt and heard a reason not to that time.
>>
>>20452604
>confidence.

The worst thing about this is I know. I know that's what basically everyone likes. I like confidence.

But for someone who's never had confidence it's hard to suddenly invent it out of nowhere.
>>
>>20452507
Fellow Londoner here. Female take on this.
Honestly, I imagine these women don't actually want to be friends. It's a polite, soft rejection. Generally speaking, after a certain age, people have estabolished friendship groups and aren't invested in making new friends with individuals. Adult friendships more often start as making friends with a group, and as time progresses, you form closer bonds with individuals in that group. If there is no romantic interest in a person and you already have an established group of friends, and this individual person isn't offering you anything extraordinary in a friendship you're more likely to spend your limited free time on your existing friends or romantic interests.
Don't expect to remain friends with someone from a dating app/site as it isn't their purpose there. If you want to make friends, try joining a social hobby, sport, meetup.com gathering etc.
>>
I have a below average/average dick. I don't really know the measurement, but it's not big enough to please a woman. I don't like giving oral sex. How do I satsify a woman during sex?
>>
What do guys actually think of a lingerie?

Does it turn most of you on?
>>
No replies last night so I'll ask again here.

Personally, as a guy with low self esteem I always think that if a very attractive woman shows interest in me, or comes over to talk to me, it never means anything because she's way too out of my league and theres no point in even trying. Do girls feel the same way about guys? Since its mostly guys that take initiative, the girls kind of have it easier and know if the guy is into them or not, but with guys you never know, she could just be nice.
>>
>>20452626
I feel you my friend. I'm 24, I've had plenty of relationships at this point, I'm happily in a committed relationship right now.

You cannot cheat this. If you want to date, you need to learn to approach women, period. I got laid way too late, I missed a lot of opportunities. Don't make that mistake.

Here's the good news. The girl likes you. If you are not confidant and you are picking up the signals, they are loud and clear. You probably miss a decent number of signals.

Next time you see her, go up to her, smile, look her in the eye and say "Hi, I always see you around. I think you're really cute, do you want to go for coffee/other reasonably low pressure date (NOT MOVIE YOU NEED TO TALK) sometime? Are you free after class/insert reasonably soon time". Hang around a bit, exchange names/numbers etc, then say "I have to get to class now (insert other true reason to leave), it's been nice talking to you, see you at -date/time-".

Now maybe you look at her feet and it comes out as "hinicetoseeyouwannagoonaadate" - you still have a very decent chance to succeed. She likes you, so if you ask her out she'll be happy. Simple.

It's possible (though unlikely) you get rejected because you spill spaghetti but you literally cannot learn to do this without doing it. You need to learn this shit. This is a perfect opportunity, on a plate. The chances she shoots you down are almost nil. The worst case where you get rejected is literally better for you than not trying.

As a side note a date that starts soon is good if you see her regularly. If you choose a date in two weeks it'll be a little odd seeing her every day. Go for the nearest weekend or the same day if it's appropriate. Don't wait for Friday to offer a weekend date as she may make plans, just go for it asap.
>>
>>20452604
Confidence is not something you can "fake it til you make it"
>>
>>20452640
have sex with someone who actually loves you, not hookups.

>>20452650
>Does it turn most of you on?
yes that's the point

>What do guys actually think of a lingerie?
I like it, it gives off a vibe to me that she likes me and she likes me looking at her. nowadays you shouldn't really look at girls sexually (this is a little clunky, I'm trying to say in like public and stuff). but if someone is basically showing they want you to look at them it gives a huge relief that it's ok to be sexual.

idk I think I'm reading too much into my own thoughts on this.
>>
>>20452656
Not true. As I was alluding to above, confidence is just a skill. Any attempt will improve confidence, even a failure.
>>
What does it mean when someone ignores your text messages but will randomly text a day later wanting to talk?
>>
>>20452653
Nah, if a random man I had no other relation (work, uni, whatever) came up to me to start conversation I would assume he wants to bone. However, if he was very attractive, I would be more suspicious of his motives (why me? Etc)
>>
>>20452615
>5 is getting weird?

How? How is it a bad thing if a guy wants to wait a few months before having sex?
>>
>>20452654
I'm also 24 but have never had a relationship of any kind.

I get what you're saying, but I'm at a point even further behind than that. I don't have any social circles at all. I don't even know any girls. Unlike every year for the past 6 years I think this year I'm finally trying to do stuff instead of work my part time job and sit at home all day but it's difficult. I'm hoping to start community college in summer or fall and I'm heavily considering that meetup site.

I've just fallen behind everyone. 6 years of my life has been sucked away from me (through my own fault) with basically nothing to show for it.
>>
>>20452660
A woman will love me better if the sex is good.
>>
>>20452678
OK, imagine you are a woman. You have had sex before and you like it. You date a guy, you like him. You've seen him enough times to know he's probably not a creep. All systems go, right? Now the guy doesn't want to - well, what the fuck is going on? Is he not attracted to me? Is he religious? etc etc . Even if you answer these questions, you are just telling her she can't have what she wants. A lot of guys are falling over themselves to try to fuck women. Why should she wait for you? If you can answer that question then MAYBE you can stretch it out, maybe you'll get lucky and find a shy girl who wants what you want. But that's unusual, for good reason.
>>
Girls, mind giving me tips on my Tinder/Bumble bio?
I'd ask the /soc/ thread but it's a total sausage fest over there.
Anyway, I only want to match with girls who take reading bios/picking dudes seriously. I don't care if it takes forever to get a match.
Context is that I'm a 25 year old who just transferred to this college.
>Older introvert transfer in need of friends. I like birds, cats, astronomy, dadrock, Disney movies and reading. Physics/Math major. I also know Japanese.
>>
>>20452369
Caveman insticts.
>>
>>20452710
"in need of friends" sounds desperate as fuck. maybe instead of saying I also know Japanese say that you are bi lingual this way you dont scare people of with your weebnes.
>>
>>20452650
It's hot and I almost feel bad taking it off her.
>>
>>20452682
College is a good idea. Meetups is a good idea too. Because you don't have a girl on the hook like that guy, I'd start with trying to make friends (either gender, don't try to fuck the females) if I were you. Friends are more important than a partner (though I know your dick disagrees, trust me on this). Easier to make, easier to keep, less likely to hurt you and good to have around if a partner hurts you one day. If you need conversation practice talk to old people on the bus. Start with "hello". Old people on the bus usually want to talk with anybody, and if they think you're weird and ignore you who cares. Plus good chance they might be pretty interesting.
>>
>>20452699
Wow. You sound really stuck up and self entitled
>>
>>20452733
>"in need of friends" sounds desperate as fuck.
Good point. Maybe, "who wants to connect with people" sounds better? I just want to express that I don't want a quick fuck or anything and I really just want to create social connections
>say that you are bi lingual this way you dont scare people of with your weebnes
Fair enough.
>>
File: 0ol.png (1.11 MB, 819x566)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Never had a snap and the girl that I just started dating wanted me to make one so I did. She'll send me captionless pictures of herself a few times a day. What's the correct response to this? Usually I'll either take a picture of myself or of something around me and just send it. Then she sends another pic of herself. Is there something she wants me to say? Is it just playful? pls help
>>
>>20452765
Oh trust me, I'm really looking for friends as well. I don't think I'm thaaat bad, I'm just a little nervous, a little awkward at first. I actually feel like I open up way too fast sometimes.

It's just summoning the courage to talk to people that ruins me. And maybe what to actually talk about.
>>
>>20452772
So... like a woman?
Take as long as you like man, if a girl can't respect your comfort level you probably shouldn't be dating her anyway. If you have different ideas about how long before you want to have sex, you're probably gonna not gonna click on a million other things.
>>
>>20452640
Thrust hard and deep.
Also measure that shit because you probably think 6" is average.
Measure with the ruler on top, gently pressed into your public bone. Average is 5.2"-5.5", depending on your dataset.
>>
>>20452799
Yeah, you should be fine. I think meetups sounds good actually. I did that a few times, met my longterm girlfriend at one (she wasn't on the meetup, but who cares?). I was really pushing myself to be sociable and chat with a lot of different people, but there were lots of obviously very shy people there too. That's the benefit of those events, you can be sure most people there are there because they want to talk to strangers, which brings the pressure down a lot.
>>
>>20451410
You don't actually want one. They're all mentally ill.
>>
>>20452772
I agree with
>>20452806
If you don't want to rush sex then don't. I'm just trying to warn you that a lot of women don't feel the same about it as you.
>>
File: 1536687192872.jpg (67 KB, 622x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>20452824
How ill are we talking?
>>
>>20452710
In need of friends makes it sound like you have none which isn't so attractive. "Need" is also not an attractive word. I personally would call 25 old (and might think it's strange you do). Liking disney movies is quite girly and not traditionally masculine.

Honestly it's an uninspiring bio. It isn't exciting and it doesn't say much about your personality. By that alone I wouldn't be driven to match. Lists are boring unless the content is very unusual. You'd be better off describing what you like in some other way - something about your perfect night/one of your nicest memories/fave things to do being chilling at home with your cat or a loved with looking at the stars through your telescope, or a night under the stars in your pickup explaining to a friend/partner about the constellations and how space works. Has 2 cats and a bird or if you no longer have them, "would love to own cats again some time" or something. Try to integrate what you like into sentences rather than just listing.
>>
>>20452817
It's mostly that there's a lack of girth to it. I think it would only please a very small girl. I have had low testosterone all my life, especially during puberty, so my dick didn't grow a lot.
>>
>>20452843
>Try to integrate what you like into sentences rather than just listing.
Gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>20452782
Convince them that you are not looking for a quick fuck through what you say not what you write on your profile
>>
>>20452825
Looks like I will just be single then and not try talking to women
>>
>>20452871
Oops, meant to say "wouldn't find 25 old".

Welcome anon, good luck! Mine are only opinions of course (some girls might think it's super cute you like disney - maybe a suggestion for that could be "my favourite movies growing up were the lion king, treasure planet, Atlantis etc and I'm not afraid to admit to the occasional disney marathon even now" - makes it sound like you're comfortable in your skin with your interests, and not like you sit there watching disney princesses)
>>
>>20452369
When I let my ex start cumming in me I definitely felt closer to him. He loved it and I did too, we both kinda had impregnation fantasies too though. Fuck I miss it.
>>
>>20452901
I appreciate it! I've never really used dating apps before so I have no idea what I'm doing. This helps a lot. I have a good idea on what I should write now.
>>
I'm a guy.
A girl comes to my house almost every day and we hang out for a bit, she uses my wifi for facebook, we talk about whatever, and I like this. It's pretty cool, but more and more I'm (not purposely) starting to feel a lot of sexual frustration. I keep imagining her fucking other dudes, and feeling like shit because she shows no interest in that with me.
I'm not particularly in love with this girl, I'd probably be fine if I was getting laid elsewhere, but since she comes to my house constantly and I'm not, and when I ever make an advance she shuts me down nicely and then still hangs out with me the next day.
She tells me she's into 'bad boys' and I'm not one, I'm usually printing stuff on my 3d printer.
I'm not saying I don't value my friendship with this girl, I do, greatly, and she's gone at great lengths to make my life better (EXCEPT SEX), but I feel like 'not a man' not fucking her on top of it.
Can I do anything to increase my attractiveness to a girl who's already decided I'm not for sex? I am also very awkward at playing these kinda games where you make yourself sexy to a girl on purpose.
>>
I recently started my first serious relationship (at age 26, pretty pathetic but hey, its something). In a conversation with my girlfriend, the topic of imagining sleeping with people came up. She was rather shocked that I have never had fantasies where I imagine fucking someone, or had a dream in which I have sex with someone. She refuses to believe this is the case, but it absolutely is. I do watch porn, but imagining I am actually the one fucking the girls feels like it would be kinda odd. In fact, I prefer solo or girl-on-girl, I kind of find penises in porn weird altogether.

Either way, I am kind of worried she thinks I am lying to her. Its a minor thing, but I dont want her to think I am willing to be dishonest about things. I am trying to be as open with her about myself as possible so it kind of bothers me. Should I just never bring up the topic again, or is there a compelling way to convince her?
>>
>>20452952
Why does it matter that she's convinced of this? I don't get how anything changes one way or the other if she does. Anon don't try and "convince" people you don't think about sex, for fucks sake it will have the opposite affect.
>>
>>20452966
I don't want her to think I am being dishonest is all.
>>
>>20452969
Don't focus on forcing her to believe stuff then, you're making a nothing into a something.
>>
>>20452952
>26
>pathetic
Think before you type, anon. Women don't give a shit. They don't even really care about looks.
>>
pretty sure im getting laid tonight. should i shave my pubes lol
>>
>>20453046
trim as short as you can is just fine.

have fun anon.
>>
Is it annoying to sext a guy when he's at work?
>>
>>20453056
Depends on the guy, the job, etc. If he's the type of guy to enjoy them then just don't spam him. Most guys would probably love it though. It shows you're interested in him even when he's not around you.
>>
>>20453046
I asked in another thread, verdict was trim but not bald.
>>
>>20452949
Don't let her live inside of your head like that
>>
>>20451713
Initiate whatever he was trying to do the last yime. He'll be scared to try and do it again.
>>
I bought an old sportscar, it's very big and very loud. Is it gonna be a girl magnet, a girl repellent or neither?
(I didn't buy it to get girls though)
>>
>>20453148
most likely a repellent
>>
>>20453148
Neither probably. They're going to meet you and form an opinion before they meet your car
>>
>>20453148
on a related note motorbikes, what's your opinions fems
>>
think I'm falling in love with my boss (a woman 40 years old)

She is 15 years older than me and she is married so it is obviously impossible. It would be impossible anyway if she was single, to be honest.

But I'm afraid she might be able to sense what I'm feeling and fire me or whatever

Whenever I'm talking face to face with her she says: "why are you always smiling? "

It is true that women can realise wether you like them?

Is it still harassment if she is not your employee but your boss?
>>
>>20453223
depends on the work place but I'd highly suggest getting over her asap.
>>
Girls, what are your thoughts about balls?
>>
Girls, could you give me the privilege of your presence?
>>
How come having sex and getting a gf didnt get rid of my clinical depression? I've been like this since I was 15 and it got worse and worse every year. I'm 28 now. I though finally having sex and being in relationship would cure me but it made no difference. In fact its worse because now I have to pretend to be happy around her.
>>
>>20453527
It's almost as if being in a relationship doesn't solve all of your problems.
>>
>>20453527
your problem was never your lack of GF, it was and remains a symptom.
>>
Male here.
There's this girl in my family circles who's really shy but she's a really likeable person. Unfortunately I can't reach her personally every so often so we can talk but I'm afraid of approaching her on Whatsapp to try and break the ice. Last time we met personally she said she was kind of on a headache and she literally did nothing during the whole party.
Is there ANY way I can talk to her, by phone, without scaring her or hurting her feelings and possibly asking her out?
>>
I'm 26, really virile, so horny and really confident, but I can't bring myself to just have sex with random women anymore even though I know I can. My current situation doesn't let me get out to meet people very often, so I'm in a sexually frustrating loop right now. Should I just buy a sex toy? Holy fuck.
>>
File: 1514502229790.png (708 KB, 640x640)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
What's the thing where the amount of y's or whatever in a girls hey determines how much they like you, met a girl at a party last night and got her number, texted her and her hello had like 4 l's.
>>
>>20453653
ignore that shit senpai, it's nothing but autism fuel.
>>
>>20453653
Makes no sense at all.
>>
>>20453653
that's bullshit. No girl is carefully metering out vowels when they text you
>>
>>20453538
>>20453543
Different guy here. My problem is lack of affection and cuddles. A gf would solve that, right?
>>
>>20453661
I had a feeling, I'm mostly joking anyhow

>>20453672
Not carefully, I would think it'd be more subconscious
>>
File: 8WOih4v_d.jpg (32 KB, 640x640)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Kind of just a rant now but
>be me. Be whole autist meme though not as worried about it now I guess and look 16 while working a job for 16 year olds despite being 30.
>interested in girl I work with cuz she seemed to show interest
>think she knows my age
>took a lot of courage to ask her her age. Whike I'm waiti ng to see her again my confidence starts building I start feeling like I'm not jealous of all couples 24/7, in fact almost feel like I understand them in some weird way and feel better generally. Start to feel like I could ask any girl out if I wanted and don't constantly hate people.Try to stay rational and I guess I failed a little.
>can see backs of coworkers when I ask her this
>"so how old are you again ?
>without hesitation "16"
>"Okay."
>find I now have to un-peg her from my mind
>realize she was acting weird before then
>have to watch her talk to other boys at work, a possibility I probably introduced her to
>worried about rumors
>why th e hell did I let myself get worked up?
>obvious in retrospect. Shes not even my type or anything.
>tfw I'm FUCKING retarded
>want to feel relieved, but right now really mostly just feel shitty and paranoid

Haha time for a new job.
And name.
And city.
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (360 KB, 655x527)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>20453672
>y,l
>vowels
wat
>>
>>20453681
Didnt work for me. It only gives me fake temporary happiness.
>>
What should I do to get an overworked professional woman gf or fwb?
>>
File: 1444944412459.gif (914 KB, 290x198)
914 KB
914 KB GIF
Male here
How am I supposed to have a conversation with a girl I'm interested in when all my interests and knowledge are either ultra-high tier autism (Space engineering), or context sensitive (niche vidya with similarly autistic friends)

all I know how to do is inane small talk about unimportant shit, and I know that is not something that can carry me for very long

I want to tell this girl of my inexperience insecurity but the only thing I've ever been taught regarding interpersonal interaction was "show no weakness"
>>
Are the girls you match with on tinder and whatever going to looksmatched? I have a theory that you are “penalized” as a man with online dating unless you’re turbochad
>>
>>20453744
>only thing I've ever been taught regarding interpersonal interaction was "show no weakness"
That's my problem too, I'm almost paranoid about having people know what I'm thinking as I've had it used against me in the past.
>>
>>20453691
Oh yeah and also
>feel kinda sad. Aside from rumors not a big deal to me just want to talk to someone a little but can't because of the subject matter
>>
I am socially autistic and shit like flirting, sexting, and general displays of thirst feel really dumb and uncomfortable to me. Am I doomed to paying hookers for sex for the rest of my life because this clear and direct transaction feels more comfortable, or do people get more direct with what they want and skip the cringy games as they age?
>>
A accidentally told a girl who is interested in me that I wanna force her to take my cock all the way down her throat and now she won't stop blowing me up. God dammit.
>>
What are the most obvious signs a guy is bad/inexperienced at sex? I want to polish up some flaws before looking for a long-term partner because I don’t want to ruin a perfect match by being shit in bed.
>>
>>20453744
Same here tbhq, anyone have any advice?
>>
>>20453835
you're going to bad at sex without experience.
>>
if a girl says "I feel so comfortable with you" this means friendzone?
>>
>>20453841
Ask her out and find out you faggot.
your fear to do this is the only think keeping you in the """"friend zone""""
>>
>>20453653
It's false, girls just have their own personal way of texting so there's no way to make a general rule
>>
>>20453835
Dude, being inexperienced at sex isn't a huge deal in a relationship. Don't worry about it.
>>
File: 1546067936873.png (13 KB, 657x527)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
I started texting a girl over university break and asked her out, she said yes when she comes back(wasn't in town during break), we texted for a few more days after that and one night she told me she's going to bed, said good night, i said good night to her and she didn't text the next morning and neither did I, she just opened my goodnight message
now uni started so should I try to run into her in real life and ask about the date? was thinking about saying something like "the offer for me to take you out is expiring soon"
>>
>>20453862
Both being inexperienced and learning how to love each other well is a really wonderful experience. The girl I gave my virginity to and her to me is gone now because of my shitty depressive low state for years, but I remember it fondly.
>>
>>20453883
Gather up your strength like the Germans did under the Versailles treaty and them blitz her heart like you're invading Poland.
>>
>>20453891
thanks based /his/tard
>>
>>20453897
It may work or it won't, but I won a woman's heart and loyalty once by just taking the risk like I was invading Russia.
>>
>>20453906
so what exact advice are you giving me without using historical euphemisms? what should I say, presumably in real life. it feels awkward since she did agree to go on a date but we stopped talking in the meantime(through her fault)
>>
>>20453912
she's probably trying not to wast all her good patter in shitty texting.
>>
File: 1534516628735.jpg (18 KB, 474x337)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>20453926
do you really think so
>>
>>20453928
that's what I'd do but I'm autistic as fuck so who knows
>>
>>20453912
I don't know what you should say man. I told that woman that I wanted to make her happy and be kind to her everyday, and she went for it. I know confessing strong emotion to women is scary and the chance of rejection is high, but I really loved this woman and had to tell her or else I would have been a coward.
>>
>>20453931
I hope so, I'll just be dominant and ask her once I see her

>>20453934
you just told her that out of the blue? that seems weird unless you already went on dates
>>
>>20453938
Yeah I had been talking to her for a few weeks about history, hunting, etc etc, and then one day I grabbed her by the hand and confessed. She went all red in the face and she was so cute, I just had to keep pressing my attack.
>>
>>20453944
The first gift she ever got me was a 1939 iron cross from a flea market, and I got her a CSA saber. Fuck man, she was the coolest most sweet loving woman. I'll never want another besides her. I'd take a bullet for that woman.
>>
I'm really fun and confident when speaking in public. Even big crowds and such are fine.

But I'm a boring sperg when it comes to messaging, what the shit? How could I deliver my natural "real life" charisma though a text message? It's just so unnatural fuck, I just don't know what to type.
>>
>>20453754
How good is your bio?
>>
>>20453840
Guess it’s time to start saving up money for hookers, then. I am not wasting my chances

>>20453862
I am not taking that risk. It would make me extremely uncomfortable. I can’t just relax and do shit unless I have exact plans for a course of action.
>>
>>20453988
you're not ready for a relationship and it has nothing to do with your experience.
>>
>>20453988
so you're a control freak?
>>
File: 1501165523078.png (573 KB, 621x672)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>20453988
Any woman that would be upset about your sexual inexperience is a skank you shouldn't interact with, let alone have a relationship with
If she's worth having, she'd be interested in you because of non-sexual things, with sex just being a bonus
>>
>>20452772
>>20452806
>>20452825
If you were with a girl or guy and they say they don't put out until X amount of dates or needing to be together for months. It is not worth it. For me, if a girl doesn't put out after 3 dates MAX, it's on to the next. Sex is never worth the wait.

Say you spend 5 months together and never have sex. Never seen each other privates or anything. The first time yall begin to have sex, you unravel she has a very ugly vagina, smelly vagina, or just sucks really bad at sex in general. Congrats, you just wasted 5 months. Same thing goes for guys, she waits X amount of time, pulls down his pants and his dick always has that stench or it's 3 inches long and hard. She is gonna be disappointed as well.

It is best to have sex in the first 3 dates simply for the fact that you NEED sexual attraction to want to fuck each other.

Most of the the times women don't put out after many dates anyways is simply because they can get something out of you but without fucking you. That can be dinner dates, movie dates, traveling and etc. Meanwhile the fuck Chads on the side on the first date.
>>
There's a Starbucks at my Uni, is it fine to take a girl on a first date here, or should I take her somewhere off campus?
>>
I'm good looking, and have rejected women left and right in the hopes of finding the right woman, but it hasn't happened yet. Should I just get the fuck over it and marry a girl?
>>
>>20454063
>hey we only meet at uni, lets go to uni together
>>
>>20454071
I'd rather be single and fuck prostitutes for the rest of my life than marry the wrong person. But I think I'm in the minority, because everyone settles and lives a miserable life.
>>
>>20454071
you know you don't have to marry every girl you date right?
>>
>>20454086
The thing is my urge to settle down and marry and make a family is at the front of my mind at all times. God I just want a good woman to make my wife and have babies and homestead with.
>>
>>20454076
Well it's just somewhere to get to know each other, plus it's public and very close. Beats walking 15 minutes to the nearest coffee shop.
>>
>>20454029
Nah this is bullshit. Sex is one of the most important things in a relationship. I would never stay in a relationship with someone who isn't pretty good in bed. If I didnt care about the sexual side of things I would keep them as a friend not a lover.
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (28 KB, 354x286)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>20454100
>and I would walk 15 minutes
>and I would walk 15 minutes more
>just to be the man who walked 30 minutes to fall down at your door
>>
>>20454114
>I would never stay in a relationship with someone who isn't pretty good in bed.
You sound impatient...
>>
File: 1534375515886.png (577 KB, 540x540)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>20452949
She is a waste of your time.

You find her attractive and you let her use all of your resources in your house for free yet she doesn't want to fuck you. That frustrates you, I get it, I really do. At this point in yall's relationship, there is basically nothing you can do to change how she views you. I don't know how long you have been "friends" but she will forever deem you as that "friend" who lets her use all his stuff without having to fuck him. And yes, she is getting fucked by other guys and that does frustrate you because it isn't you fucking her.

What you need to do is to stop letting her come over. When she asks to come over, you simply tell her no she can't. She is probably going to freak out and be like, "omg are you okay, what's wrong?" etc. She may even start whining and crying and saying how yall have been friends forever. You have to say no and stick with it. Also don't text her as much anymore, which I am assuming you do. Or just stop texting her at all.

Start hanging out and dating other girls and improving yourself by lifting. Then after a few weeks or a month, suggest she come over and hangout. If she agrees, good. Have her over, watch some netflix and escalate. If she resists or politely turns you down again, you immediately tell her she needs to leave and cut ties with her.

Simple as that.
>>
>>20454129
I just don't like wasting my time. Its like getting in a relationship with someone who is out of shape but whose personality you like because you hope you can convince them to improve and get a nice body. I want a full package from the start, not an R&D project.
>>
>>20454146
enjoy being lonely forever I guess
>>
>>20454160
But I am not lonely at all. I was just giving a counterpoint to someone else's comment claiming that being good in bed is not important at the start of a relationship. Once you are past your mid-20s its a great sign of being a complete, mature person if you not only have your career and physical fitness in order, but are also confident and experienced with your sexuality.
>>
>>20454052
I kinda agree I wouldn't wanna wait that long for a girl but...
>she waits X amount of time, pulls down his pants and his dick always has that stench or it's 3 inches long and hard. Blah blah blah gross vagina

The odds of issues of such calibur are rather low. You shouldn't be so worried about their genitals you feel the need to test them. Might as well worry about everything at that point.
>Most of the the times women don't put out after many dates anyways
Stop paying for everything then. Make a plan to avoid that
>nb4 muh chivalry
Trade off on who invites who to the restaurant then you won't be manipulated. I see nothing wrong or paranoid about this, its just fair.
Don't let yourself get used.
>>
>>20454177
*and the person that invites pays
Forgot that part.
>>
>>20454173
Except all the people with potential get snapped up while you're holding your nose up at them then the "R&D" is done and they're in committed relationships. At which point you're left with the rejects or those who've been pumped and dumped with baggage.
>>
>>20454146
Like its so much work.
Being out of shape is completely different ball game than "try doing it this way"
Impatient and mean. Like I said.
I wouldn't bother with you if In knew that's how you think. I'd feel like a piece of meat.
>>
What's a good activity to do with a girl that she will enjoy?
With the guys I unironically netflix&chill, but proposing that to a girl would feel weired.
Ideally I'd like to do something outdoors as well.
>>
File: d11.png (9 KB, 401x402)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>20454209
Oh yeah and pic related. Its my impression of you.
Some people called this the chaotic evil gf just fyi.
>>
question for girls, is it bad to be a bit of a sap in a relationship?
I just asked out my (now) girlfriend a few days ago, and when we're alone I tend to get really flirty with her and give her all kinds of sappy half-serious compliments
she gets all flustered and blushes every time I do, which I think is adorable, but I dunno if this sort of thing gets tiresome after a while
>>
Well I finally replied to the message I got from ex-gf months ago. We sent a few messages back and over for 2 hours. I can safely say she doesn't want to get back with me and only wants to be friends. She wanted to know how I'm doing and what I'm doing with myself. I told her about my internship in IT and she said she was happy for me. So I should probably not reply to any of her messages anymore. I see no chance of her wanting to be more than friends.
>>
How do I make talking to girls actually fun for me?
>>
>>20454194
I am already in a committed relationship, so no. I am just not a teenager so I know what I am looking for.

>>20454209
It is a lot of work. If I am dating a 27+ year old guy I expect him to have at least 10+ years of sexual experience. Just telling him to do something "a different way" doesn't cut it.

>>20454226
To avoid that, I just don't deal with people I find sub-par from the get go.
>>
>>20454177
>>20454177
Well, I've only ever paid for 1 date and it never got me anything. I only split nowadays and even if I offer to go out to dinner, they pay their share. I don't get used but a lot of guys do.
>>
>>20454281
>sorry you're not good at sex and never will go start over from scratch with a girl whose body you don't know
>>
>>20454281
oh you're a woman, literally life on easy mode take your pick
>>
>>20454289
>even though I love you otherwise
>even though I like being around you
>even though this is a horrible and unnecessary thing to do that I'm justifying terribly. You'll never find love. Go pay for sex daily so you can get an std then come back to me.
And cheat on me because I only care about sexual experience.
>>
>>20454281
And when the fuck is a long term relationship not an r&d project you dumb skank ass bitch?
>>
I'd kinda like to have a fling with an older woman. How do I do that?
>>
>>20454316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWvYxu9vmoM
>>
File: thisisbait (1).jpg (24 KB, 625x626)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>20454281
>>
>>20454321
Oh I see.
It seems I forgot were I was for a second
>>
>>20454355
Meant to respond to this one specifically
>>20454173
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (642 KB, 1024x768)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>20454359
>>
So I'm a guy, and I understand that I'm ugly. But I don't know WHY I'm ugly. I mean, being fat is one reason, but I'm changing that. I'm literally losing weight right now. But the thing is, my rating doesn't really change even when I'm skinny, I'm still an ugly weirdo. But WHY. Is it my nose? How do I find out what's wrong?
>>
>>20454401
it's because of that big hairy mole under your left eye
>>
Hello ladies (other guys can chime in too),

>TL;DR: Wondering how to turn down a invitation to nightclub from a coworker I barely know because of gay ass anxiety.

So I matched with a coworker on bumble a couple of weeks back (she wears zero makeup and always wears glasses at work so I had no idea it was her at first). It seems we are both the shy types, but she is less so. Anyways, we chatted a bit, had like a 2 week break, but after wishing her a happy birthday on snapchat she suddenly invited me out to nightclub to celebrate.

Thing is that aside from snapchat, we literally have ZERO interaction at the office (we are both secluded in different offices and never have the chance to interact). She doesn't know the "real" me and I don't know the "real" her. Since this would be our first outing together I'm afraid my anxiety will kick in if it's mostly strangers there and I don't want that to be her first impression of me. Instead I'd like to invite her out to a chill one-on-one date for some other time.

How do I go about cancelling this? Nothing is confirmed yet so I have time. I'm certain I'm going to do it but should I provide the reason (since she's self-proclaimed to be a shy person I assume she will understand the anxiety thing but that's an assumption)? Do I go anyways? Clubs aren't really my thing in the first place. HALP.
>>
>>20454401
A lot of the time, it’s all in the way you stand/hold yourself.

Sometimes even after you lose weight, you still stand like a fat person.
When you start working on your posture and the way you hold yourself, your shoulders, your hips, chest neck and jaw, you’ll find that the difference in your level of attractiveness is phenomenal..

Just some food for thought
>>
>>20454403
Even if it was a mole, can't that be fixed? I really think it's my big, upturned nose. If that could be fixed, I think I might be more attractive.
>>
>>20454412
nah it's that fuck off big swastika scar in the middle of your forehead
>>
>>20454417
I'm not Charles Manson
>>
>>20454421
hmm, it's almost as if no one here knows what your face looks like so couldn't possibly tell you what the problem is with it if anything. Maybe you should go post a photo to /soc/ for a rating, or I could just keep guessing if you like.
>>
>>20454427
/soc/ just tells me I'm ugly without telling me what's wrong with me, but posting face pics out of /soc/ is disallowed, so I don't what to do.
>>
>>20454433
link it
>>
>>20451655
Friendship ooor/ youre her second choice prolly
>>
>>20452200
No lol I go to lunch with my male coworker sometimes even the other one. Its super normal amd platonic
>>
>>20454436
This is how I look like now, fat and all: https://a.uguu.se/v0b1BhWDi15O.png

Here's me when I was skinnier and about 3-4 years younger: https://a.uguu.se/tkx5n4t7Y6i6.png

I don't have a lot of pictures of myself. Also this is probably a mistake.
>>
>>20454463
fat you looks like an unironic neck beard, nothing wrong with skinny you.
>>
>>20452240
Dude stfu you're literally 1 inch from 6ft. Work on your mentality and hygiene. Thats all it takes, girls are easy. You might not get a model material bitch, but you'll get a sweet nerdy bitch hopefully.

Be more positive damn.
I have a vagina so that automatically validates everything I just said right??
>>
Is being the funny guy of a group of friends an absolute turn off?

my friends say that they love me for who I am and that despite making them laugh all the time they respect me and say that I have an interesting insight, but I can't help thinking that it is one reason women avoid me
>>
>>20454471
Is there anything I can do to look better while I'm still fat for the moment?
>>
>>20454463
>Also this is probably a mistake.
Mistake one: don't post pictures of yourself on 4chan; two: 4chan is an image board - don't post links to images when you can just include the image in your post.
I refuse to open those links.
>>
>>20454497
Not him, but honestly you could look much worse, you are not giving yourself enough credit

Not going to lie, you would look better if you lost weight and with that said you must do it. With that said I've seen (and probably you too) plenty of walking whale abortions with girlfriends, so at the end of the day its all personality
>>
>>20454497
loose the beard and what this guy said >>20454514
>>
>>20454375
>dwarf fortress
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but now that I just spent well over several minutes crying over that post in relation to my issue of finding out a girl I thought was at least 22 was actually 16... then wondering if I'm only attractive to... if... if you mean that going to an /adv/ thread about this subject is to my emotions what Dwarf Fortress is for game difficulty you would be right...

I hate myself.
I don't even care, I just hate myself and don't want to do anything...
>>
>>20454535
I don't even think I've felt exactly like this before.
>>
>>20454535
>>20454539
have you mixed up your shit posting personas what the fuck are you talking about
>>
How do I get over a girl who dumped me? Its been 4 years now and I'm still now over her. I literally think about her almost everyday.
>>
>>20454549
Uh?
Nevermind. I probalby quoted the wrong post or something. Or my post is shit I don't know. I'm gonna go do something else this isn't healthy any more.
That's all I know.

I've learned in general I'm not a very good poster, really.
But that's fine because I'm just going to stop now.
>>
>>20454463
You look cute in the younger one nothing wrong with you there. Obviously the extra weight is unattractive but we all know that. Just keep working on your weight loss and posture and you’ll look great.
Keep in mind that good strong posture also projects dominance and make women more attracted to you...
>>
>>20452650
Garter belts are fuckin hot.
>>
>>20452514
The majority of women I know have sex because they actually like sex, not because they 'want to feel loved' lmfao.
Do the majority of guys have sex because they wanna feel loved? I don't think so, I think they have sex because they like having sex.

There's no correlation with cheating here. Someone who's not as sexually experienced is, in my experience, more likely to cheat because they feel they missed out on something or didn't get to 'have fun' during their golden years.
>>
>>20452650
I like it, though my tastes run simple rather than ornate and strappy. My only real gripe is that thongs are a borderline fetish for me and if you put on lingerie that doesn't include thong or g string cut panties I'm going to be super disappointed.
>>
File: 1546473649043.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Gf really cant stand the fact that I smoke weed on occassion and it's caused a lot of fights recently. I have never in our almost one year of dating smoked in front of her because I know she hates it. I'm also kind of annoyed especially because when we first started dating I definitely did have a problem and smoked just about every day (never with her around but just with friends). I've been using a habit tracker over the past year and have gotten my smoking down to an average of once every week. Not going to lie, I started this to get her off my back which may not have been the most healthy reason, but after I started weaning myself off of pot I felt much better about myself and i'm much happier with the level I am currently at.

Problem is, she hasnt even noticed that I've cut down this much and still asks if I'm going to be a pothead forever which is a label I really dislike and I like to think doesnt even apply to me anymore. Now i'm back on campus before classes start and caught up with all my friends, smoked, and went to local trails. This caused her to lose her shit when I came home. This really annoys me because of how hard I try to work around her hatred of the habit and I dont get any appreciation if I ever do it once. I dont try to hide it from her either because I figured openness about it is much healthier than trying to hide everything, but she still gets pissed about it.

I do like her a lot and I wouldnt choose weed over her, but is this a sign of future problems even if I did completely kick the habit? I also hate to maintain a stereotypical stoner opinion, but she goes out with her friends and gets drunk once or twice a week as well and I really dont see how she has a leg to stand on in this argument.

I'd hate for weed to be a relationship breaker but I was wondering if anyone has any insights on this? We've discussed this since the beginning and havent made any progress at all it seems
>>
>>20454549
Well one more thing, what I meant about my emotions is that I've never felt that exact form of depression before.

Any way that's it I'm done bye.
>>
>>20454646
Have you pointed out to her how much you've cut back?
>>
Is cool if a told a girl that im virgin? and also if she want something specific she must guide me?
>>
>>20454714
Yeah but she still views it as a problem which I guess is where the conflict lies. I agreed with her that I smoked too much for a while there, but now i'm perfectly happy doing it once a week while she isn't in the slightest. I never smoke in the apartment and it's only in social settings
>>
>>20454723
Depends on the girl
When I was trying to lose my v card I told a girl I was a virgin once we were about to get it going and she mentioned I was a bad kisser. She just packed up her shit and left. Another one had a much less dramatic reaction but wrote me off after learning that when she was asking about my relationship experience. One girl I told because she asked and she was fine with it and we banged
>>
>>20454723
No, it's not cool to shoot yourself in the foot. Girls despise virgins and look at the sluts in this very thread who believe that fucking several guys won't decrease their chances of a stable marriage.
>>
>>20454281
I have to agree with you. Sexual chemistry is a big thing for me and is so important in a relationship.

If I can't have a good chemistry and sex life with a guy, it's just not gonna work for me.
That said, I'd give him a chance or two to work on whatever it is that's lacking the chemistry. If there's no improvement then, it's over.

I just can't commit to someone I don't have chemistry with or whom I don't enjoy sex with.
>>
>>20454646
I feel like it’s a sign that she is controlling and not willing to compromise..
I understand that her feelings come from a good place but the fact that she’s pushing her beliefs on to you do hard concerns me.

As a girlfriend, I try REALLY hard to let my boyfriend have independence. He will often do things that worry or frustrate me, like smoke too much weed (then again I do sometimes too) or spend WAY too much time on the computer to the point where he isn’t getting other things done.

I find it better to gently nudge him in the right direction with encouragement, instead of shaming and embarrassing him for bad behaviour. Because ultimately he is his own person and needs to make his own choices, not in fear of losing his girlfriend.
It just creates a rift....
>>
>>20454724
That sucks, if it were my partner I'd be proud of them cutting down. Does she have any unsavoury habits/things you don't like that you can compare with?
Would she ever be content unless you completely stopped, even if you cut down more? If it's a deal breaker for her, it might ultimately be a choice between her and the weed in the end. Do you know what she hates about it? It's unlikely she'll be convinced, but you might be able to break down her arguments?
>>
>>20454401
Fuck off Brandon.
>>
So I'm in bed thinking about my boyfriend and how he's the first guy I dated we doesn't wear underwear underneath his clothing. So I'm wondering is it normal for guys to do this?
>>
>>20454917
That's not normal. Does he wear it when he's out?
>>
>>20454917
Easy BJ access desu
>>
>>20454531
I'll probably lose the beard. I am 23 years old and people still think I'm in high school. The beard hasn't even helped, except for once where I didn't get carded.
>>
>>20454750
Her dad was addicted to and abused adderall as a kid so she hates all drugs mostly. I've pointed out that she uses alcohol in the same capacity as I do with weed but she's convinced it's somehow different and more social. She's even admitted she's being a bit irrational but then the next week she'll get upset by it again.

I dont want to choose between weed and her in the first place because I feel like that's an unhealthy ultimatum
>>
>>20454917
Depends on what i'm wearing. If it's sweatpants and a casual day at home then no. Hell, on those days i'll even go to the gas station commando but I wouldnt go to my job or anything like that commando. My ball sack also smells so that's also a factor
>>
>>20454646
its not the weed thats the relationship breaker here, its her being unreasonable and treating you unfairly. i think you already know where this is headed
>>
>>20452240
>25
This is a positive, you are retarded
>5’11
This is average/tall, the fact you put this as a negative makes you retarded
>Poor
Not great but women actually don’t care as long as you’re not a bitch and they’re not sledjficlaly gold diggers
>Skinny
Some women like it
>Ugly
Post pic or else this means nothing for us, especially considering you’re insecure over the dumbest shit
>Glasses
For me, this is always a bonus
>Recedig hairline
You’re male
>Bad teeth
Girls like the British somehow
>Unconfident, mental health issues, shy, no self esteem, beta
This is the only real problem. You’re right, you’re 100% fucked until you fix this
>>
>>20452256
Incredibly, she will feel depressed if you do that
>>20452289
If my boyfriend gave money to a twitch thot because he thought she was hot, if even just regularly watched a twitch thot, I would want to cry and feel extremely unsure about the relationship

Celebrity crushes are fucking dumb. Consider how you’d feel if the situation were reversed - your gf regularly watched a male streamer who intentionally streamed shirtless and was very handsome, probably hotter than you, and was generally very sexual. She likes him enough that she subscribes to him, financially supporting him and continuing to regularly watch him specifically because he turns her on.
>>
>girl I have been seeing keeps saying how much bigger my (completely average) penis is than her ex
Do girls think this turns anyone on or is she just still not over his ass? I don't want to hear about anyone's dick.

Also why do exes according to almost every girl have small dicks? It's so petty to hear and kinda pathetic
>>
>>20452289
I'm a guy and I think you're stupid and expect her to dump you.
>>
>>20455593
have you considered you may have a big dick?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.