[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is just Avenida Brasil: the manga.
>>
>>248122799
>Read Josei manga
>Get telenovela tier writing
Sounds about right.
>>
>>248122799
Burn the House Down
>>
>>248122799
I read the first few chapters but there is no sex? What kind of josei is this?
>>
>>248123406
I was just watching a bit of some mexican telenova (i think the name was trifuno de amor) and I literally thought "man this reminds me a lot of mitarai-ke" as i was watching

>>248125800
i have read like 5 josei and none of them had sex
>>
>>248122799
It was ok until the rest stretch, where it goes full retarded

>IT WAS ME, I BURNED THE HOUSE DOWN
>OH NO NO, SHE'S LYING, I WAS THE ONE WHO BURNED IT
>ACHKTUALLY IT WAS I WHO BURNED IT

Like that other anon said, telenovela tier writing
>>
>>248125957
And in the end no one even gets any punishment, super pointless.
>>
>>248122799
ok
>>
>>248125957
Who was it in the end? The lil brother?
>>
>>248122799
kek
>>
>>248125957
Yeah, should've stuck with the mother. But that whole bit was pretty funny to me.
>>
>>248122799
>young girl has her family ruined by stepmother/dad's lover
>tries to get revenge years later by getting hired as a houseworker
>hides identity from the male love interest childhood friend who is the son of the woman she is trying to get revenge on
It really is, lmfao
>>
>>248122799
Just finished this a few weeks ago and I have to say the last two twists were retarded and honestly almost killed the book in my opinion
>>
>>248125957
This, it feels like they forced the book to go on for longer than it needed to.
>>
>>248130823
The first one of them is kind of acceptable, sure. But the second one is really goofy and feels tacked on just so they can wrap the story up with a relatively happy ending, to the point of completely rewriting the characterization of the little brother, with 0 foreshadowing.
>>
>>248130939
The worst part is it felt pointless too even the big confrontation with the mother where she tells him she'll resent him is pointless since she follows it up with a "that means I'll always be thinking of you ;)". Should have been the Step Mom and have both sons get fucked by the daughters after she got revealed would have been an amazing revenge, she stole their lives so they stole it back
>>
>>248131087
>have both sons get fucked by the daughters after she got revealed would have been an amazing revenge, she stole their lives so they stole it back
I always thought that's how it's going to end.
>>
>>248131163
That was probably what the author was going for until Japanese storytelling happened and the author needed to insert some twists near the end
>>
>>248122799
Avenida what

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.