[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>237721690
>>
>>237721699
>>
>>237721690
Neat, now what the fuck does it say?
>>
>>237721934
>I loves carrotzuya
>>
>>237722013
The optimist in me wants to say "no way man!" but the realist in me is saying "you fucking liar"
>>
>>237721934
Chizuru has max self-delusion, Mini is beating her over the head with the fact she's in love
>>
>>237721729
haha mini knows about the carrot
>>
>>237721934
Probably going to come up with convenient excuses of her actions, saying stuff like they both already agreed not to date anymore, lampshade the fact that Kaz is already dating someone, and the kiss was just meant to protect both of their pride in the moment.

She is also probably sleeping with old men for money, but she's not going to say so until she is completely cornered.
>>
File: 20220514_135909.jpg (105 KB, 800x675)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
>>237721934
Probably gaslighting her into thinking she loved him all along.
>>
As a person who usually sides with the main heroine, Chizuru is incredibly infuriating. I don't think there has been a heroine that did not want to win the MC bowl as much as her. I can't think a single time where Chizuru has been jealous over another girl liking Kazuya.
>>
>>237723361
When she thought Kazuya fucked Ruka during the typhoon.
>>
How the Fuck does this shit have over 200 chapters?
>>
>>237723392
And she was the one pushing for him to pursue Ruka and her shy friend with no regrets. Chizuru really has no desire to be with Kazuya. At least with heroines like Yukino, Kirino, Taiga, Uruka and Yotsuba was devasted with the possibility of not being part of MC-kuns life. This 3 month hiatus has Chizuru continuing with the same poker face.
>>
>>237723525
Every arc has things starting to progress and then back to status quo
>>
>>237723525
Single-panel pages and half-empty spreads will do that.
>>
>>237723525
5 pages of Kazuya jizzing his pants over how hot one of the girls every single chapter is or being told stuff we already know over and over again does that to. A chapter that doesn't have a shitload of filler content is the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>237723525
200 chapters of nothing happening.
>>
>>237721934
OCR's rough but the summary is "I have this feeling but I don't know what its name is" "It's called 'love'" and then ranting
For a supposed actress she's kinda shit at it
>>
>>
>>237724627
Nothing happened but I'll see you next week
>>
>>237721934
2nd page
>Ever since that thay
>I've been buying carrots to pleasure myself with them

3rd page
>HOLY SHIT
>SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY

>If you've been doing this for so long
>Then your pussy must be orange as fuck
>AND THAT'S SO FUCKING HOT I GOTTA SEE THAT SHIT

>So lift that boring skirt of yours and let me ee that pussy, PLEASE!!!
>It's not like that. I was always so wet that it must have washed all the color away
>That sounds even hotter. I wanna your carrot juice like right fucking now!!!
>What the hell....!
>>
>>237721690
Only comment from 5ch that seemed even vaguely plausible/fitting I could find, an anon that can actually read it would be useful. Raw text was: 千鶴は八重森を部屋に入れ和也と距離を取る理由はルカを深く傷つけたからだという
八重森は師匠の想いに真正面から向き合って欲しいと頼む
翌朝和也は相変わらず部屋に引きこもっていたが
千鶴は深呼吸してよしっと言った

次号 センターカラーで 脱絶望

Best I could come up with using deepL and guesswork for a translation since I can't read japanese was: Chizuru takes Yaemori into her room and [tells her that she] distanced herself from Kazuya because she hurt Ruka deeply.
Yaemori asks her to face her master's feelings head-on.
Next morning Kazuya was still shut up in his room.
Chizuru takes a deep breath and says "Alright.

Next issue: Center Color: Escaping Despair
>>
>>237725012
Because she hurt RUKA?! LMAO
>>
>>237725294
I guess it has something to do with the "trial girlfriend" bullshit that's been one of the many things holding this manga back? It's still dumb as fuck, but then again everybody in this story is retarded.
>>
>>237725012
>because she hurt Ruka deeply.
>Ruka
Nagomi, Mami and now Ruka. Fucking everyone's feelings are more important to her then Kazuya's, she really doesn't like him.
Captcha: XJNTR
>>
>>237725012
LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!
Because she hurt Ruka!!!!!???
Does that retard ever realize the one she is hurting the most is Kazuya??
And somewhat it's falling in line with making Chizuru look like le victim.
>>
Waiting for both sneaky and mangalatam spoilers.
but after 5ch,i'm more sure Kazuya will fuck up this rental date, showing that the one who ended up hurting the most was him. And somewhat, Chizuru will let his /r9k/ moment slide
>>
>>237725012
So what was her plan? To ignore the MC forever or till he knocks up Ruka? She really didn't say anything about wanting to keep a distance to anyone until someone called her out.
>>
>>237726496
waiting for his reeeeeeeeee breakdown because that is le comedy in this managa.
>>
>>237726435
and he would be right to point out that he was the one that got hurt the most and not ruka, the invador claiming to be his girlfriend
>>
>>237726496
>To ignore the MC forever or till he knocks up Ruka?
Basically to ghost him 'till making him give up everything and vanish himself from everybody's life. Chizuru ain't taking too many shit in account and somehow, it will blow up in her face.
>>
File: 1652326958571.jpg (451 KB, 1085x1600)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>237726536
>reeeeeeeeee breakdown
More like his Akira embraces le abyss moment
>>
>>237725012
>>237726496
I'm just realizing that this makes her look even more evil than I thought. She avoided Kazuya for 3 months because she thought she hurt Ruka even though the guy already told her he has no feelings for her. So instead of trying to talk to Kazuya to see how she can make it up to her even though she doesn't need to because Ruka's been a bitch towards her since she was introduced she avoids contact with BOTH of them. What a fucking breaindead female lead. Kazuya has every right to get mad at the bitch and every subsequent chapters gives him even more reasons to do so.
>>
>>237726678
Honestly both being separated would be good conclusion, only problem is that she still main heroine and side character.
>>
>>237726678
>Kazuya has every right to get mad at the bitch and every subsequent chapters gives him even more reasons to do so.
Just wait for the story to shift all the blame into Kazuya and make it look like he is being le bad guy™ because his words hurt Chizuru more than her actions had hurt him.
>>
>>237726729
There's no problem if Reiji gets serious:
Just say the prologue ended and the main story is about to begin when that happens. That's a good move to make a focus shift.
>>
>>237722711
>you're in love Chizuru
>but how can that be? with such a wimp limp dicked simp nerd loser?
>...I know it sounds outlandish but sometimes that's how things turn out
Especially in romcoms.
>>
>>237726180
No one cares about him. Even if they end up dating I can see her casually squeeze him out of everything he has: time, money, effort, health. And at the end of the day it would all be spun so that she has no fault.
>>
>>237726975
Come the fuck on.
At the bare minimum she needs to refund his ass
>>
>>237726975
You have to admit though that it's kind of hilarious how Reiji is so far removed from reality and human interaction that he managed to build up an incredibly toxic and damaging relationship and is trying to pass it off as something worth going through to be with someone. Like I genuinely struggle to understand how someone can possibly look at what's going on in the manga currently and what's happened before and come to the conclusion of "Yeah, that's a wonderful relationship".
>>
>>237726771
Bingo. Kazuya is always the one that's wrong no matter what happens. That's how the story portrays him as and that's how the characters behave like.
>>
>>237722711
She's not, she just likes the attention, neither is Kazuya, he is obsessed.
>>
>>237726771
A manga that's about to end recently did this
>guy has raging inferiority complex because of his mom and his sociopathic emotional bully "best friend"
>for once, leaves the "friend" and tries to distance himself from him in high school
>"friend" not only finds him but starts dating his crush so he can keep the guy tethered to him
>this keeps going until guy wants to end it
>end up pushing the "friend" onto glass by accident
>the wife, who knew about all the bullying, sleeps with him because he's suicidal
>he gets amnesia
>about a year later, he runs into the wife again
>the wife comes up with a plan to make the guy stay with her (not marry her) like a dog and raise her child from that pity sex, and only because she wants the baby to live her fantasy home life
>she also plans never to tell him the baby is his and dresses it up as the baby being the "friend's", so it looks like he's taking care of a grieving widower. At the early stage, she might have feelings, but she'soperating purepy on cold logic
>Shit happens and he eventually remembers everything, plus she finally tells him the plan
>he understandably wants to go away
>HE is the bad guy because she cries about it
>>
So like why did no one else ever check on Kazuya?
>>
>>237727228
Ahhh le good ol' Scum and Dog.
Such a shame it's ending without resolving mommy and picasso subplots.
>>
File: thwok.png (194 KB, 980x517)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>237727268
>>237727268
His family doesn't give a fuck about him. Picrel is Kazuya's grandma whacking him over the head because he "Left Mami in the dark", even though as far as she knows Mami is just a rando that shouldn't have anything explained to her in the first place.

Flavor text 2 chapters ago says that Ruka's started to calm down, so she checked up on him at the start and then cooled off from bothering him every day as time went on.

God knows what Mami's doing. She's basically the only person that's been shown to check up on Kazuya whether out of worry/lingering love/jealousy, who knows.

Mini was in India for a month. No idea what she did for the remaining two months.
>>
>>237726496
Where was Ruka during these three months anyway?
>>
>>237726678
Well like it was said already she doesn't seem like a good girl at all. Making out with someone's ex right in front of them and their current girlfriend is an evil thing to do. Even though Mami is no better, I wouldn't be surprised if she was going to retaliate any moment now by trying to get her fired.
>>
>>237727526
You just gotta do what fatefags do and tell yourself "don't worry about it"
>>
File: FSt8WC1WUAEhkUC.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
PV out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fybPMn6AbvI
>>
>>237727526
Exams.
Reiji sucks at depicting academic life, so it's glossed over. Besides, she bitched about how her grades were in decline bc Kazuya asked her to brk up w/ him.
As long as Kazuya can't be near Chizuru, she is content enough to let him be.
>>
File: Kinokari.jpg (1.32 MB, 2020x2856)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>
File: FSt6-CtXwAIU0aG.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>
>>237725012
>Oh No! Poor Ruka, i cucked her so now i must ghost Kaz for 3 months without any plans after i've lied again to his family that we're dating and are alll lovey-dovey n'shiet.
I swear to God, i will make Reiji have ED and force his wife to fuck tanned dudes while he watches and he will thank me.
>>
>>237729091
You're not supposed to reward him for bad work. What you should, however, do is force him to have a healthy relationship with his wife. That'd be true suffering for him.
>>
>>237725012
The thing is this bitch didn't even elaborate to Ruka in Paradise. She hurt her? Yes. But did she tell her what's her deal? No. This crap keeps happening because she can't do the bare minimum of telling her that she indeed also loves carrot-kun. Fucking bitch, holy shit.
>>
This crap is so badly written, it’s embarrassing.
>>
>>237729528
Even Hina shunning Natsuo away made sense due to the consequences to le forbidden student-teacher relationship.
This is so fucking laughable in so many fucking levels. The bitch is running away because she has hurt her rival, woe is meeeeeeeee. This ain't stubborness or pride, it's sheer retardation and faggotry.
Kazuya has any right to go /r9k/ into Chizuru.
>>
>>237729182
>What you should, however, do is force him
What if he made his OC because his wife reminds him of Ruka: a nagging bitch.
As far as we know, he moved his office to another apartment.
>>
>>237726771
>Kazuya shown being in deep depression
>Chizuru living her life normally
>"Kazuya, your words have hurt Chizuru deeply, way more than her actions hurt you. Get over yourself."

I'm gonna bust a lung when that inevitably happens.
>>
when does this end i just wanna be free
>>
>>237730747
Yup.
Anyways, when Mini said "no matter if what they say is correct or not, anybody would feel insulted if people shittalk them", she was referring about Kazuya it seems.
>>
>>237730773
This turned into 21st romcom Golgo 13/Ippo/Det. Conan/One Piece out of turning into a merch driven franchise.
>>
>>237728894
Are they getting to the movie arc?, otherwise it will be a nothing burger season
>>
>>237730773
By the end they're gonna be fucking 35 years old with children and she's still going to be taking his money and wondering if he really loves her or not.
>>
Can't believe all this time Chizuru wasn't being her prideful and stubborn self, but deep down, she is even a coward who is unable to face the people she supposedly has hurt when in reality, the one who's hurting the most is her client.
Also, i swear i will film my arrest for disturbing the neighborhood by laughing and busting my pasta base filled lungs while laughing like a schizo if.
>Kazuya ends being the badboi despite of finally standing up to his feelings and gets a narrative punishment for acting like a whiny callous jerk, even though he was right.
>Crawls back to Chizuru and asks for forgiveness for being "wrong".
>She lets it slide, only because she shares the blame into the situation and knows she has hurt him, but playfully reserves herself from telling Kazuya her feelings because she wants to mess with him, for a bit as a punishment, also, she expects him to find them out. Anyways, she apologizes to Ruka and also admits she envies her guts because of being so brave and straightforward compared to Chizuru, but that doesn't mean she will hold back for her anymore and, from now on, she'll give Ruka a time limit for the trial relationship: 30 days. Basically, shooting herself in the foot.
>>
mami should have won
>>
>>237731821
stop posting your story outlines here, reiji
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (56 KB, 1068x601)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>237732818
yes
>>
>>237732998
You leaked what i was trying to keep in secret.
Now it's too late to ever complain.
Do you undastando
>>
>>237728555
>high school cosplay date adapted
lets freakin GOOOOOO
>>
File: Chirp_fucking_chirp.png (17 KB, 172x264)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
I'm about to read up to the latest chapter, haven't read since ch 195.
See you guys later.
>>
>>237733703
You'll regret it.
>>
From Sneaky
https://twitter.com/sneakypcr/status/1525508678916374528?t=motP2kVk28vmyKMdCDYAWA&s=19
Kanojo, Okarishimasu will get a color page next WSM issue for the start of Chizuru Mizuhara's 2nd chapter, a new Chizuru, filled with resolve
>>
>>237733786
I'm keeping up with all of the ongoing manga I'm following, no exceptions.
>>
>>237733703
Chizuru got what was left of her character assassinated.
>>
>>237733835
Reiji should castrate himself. No fucking one cares about this whore of a heroine.
>>
>>237733835
Fucking hell, does that basically confirm this >>237726871 ?
>>
>>237734474
As spoilers from 5ch and sneaky says, basically yeah
Anyways, here are sneaky's spoilers

kano 235

I'll do it short this week cus gotta watch anime...

Chiz lets mini in and they talk about hawaiians trip
Chizuru tells her that she feels guilty about fooling everyone & hurting ruka
Chizuru further says that she feels guilty about pushing kazuya in a "relationship" with ruka and then doing what she did (the speech, the kiss etc) in front of her
She says she's struggling with her feelings basically
then Mini tells her that it's love.
Rest of the chapter is Mini doing talk no jutsu on her and telling chizuru to face it head on
Mini leaves the room, we see kazuya in his room just laying on the ground, then back ot chizuru's room sitting in front her grandma's altar, and then saying "Alright"
chizuru 2.0 starto.

Mangalatamspoilers may vary a bit. But it's basically: end of prologue: main story begins.
therefore, Esemorizuya telling her to fuck off soon, now the mouse is gonna try to catch the cat
>>
>>237733970
At 205 and holy fuck, she is still charging him!?
>>
I’m still confused on where people are getting these other leaks from. At least to my knowledge there’s only Kemono but I don’t see anything besides confirming another rental date.
>>
>>237735407
https://en.mangalatam.com/2022/05/kanojo-okarishimasu-chapter-235-summary.html

https://twitter.com/sneakypcr/status/1525516139958239233?s=21&t=7K3VWBQ4Nui1UwF0a_Fziw

Here and here.
>>
File: 1650893760551.jpg (78 KB, 237x336)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Btw, Kazuyabyss EXISTS!!
It will appear next chapter
>>
>>237723297
Why is this whore blushing all the time
>>
>>237735736
It’s cause of you Anon. Your mere presence makes her flustered.
>>
>>237735165
At 210, Mami is the only entertaining thing about this arc.
>>
>>237735992
Eagerly awaiting reactions to 218.
>>
File: 155qdfs.png (1.24 MB, 2230x1600)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
Kek! Just finished 218.
>>237736553
I got spoiled on it months ago. But the complete context makes it funnier. Imagine doing that after being told "I love you" by a cute girl, absolutely pathetic.
Was Mami really preggo or was that just a metaphor?
>>
>>237735736
50% of the merch sales depend on chizuru blushes
>>
>>237725294
That's the reason for ghosting him. Not the reason she doesn't want to date him. So, people thinking the only thing stopping Chizuru from falling madly in love and having his children because Ruka was in the way all along, are just fucking coked up on delusion like the discord and subreddit folk.
>>
>>237737222
She was pregnant. But the censorship didn't allowed for it to be fully shown/confirmed.
>>
>>237737388
Wtf are the metrics for censorship then if Kazuya's allowed to be shown having a violent orgasm in the pool at the thought of a beret wearing twink destroying his love interest's internal organs with his dick?
>>
>>237737462
Underage pregnancy.
Mami was barely a high schooler back then.
>>
>>237737509
Fair enough. I honestly expect anything from this manga at this point so any reasonable explanation for things just flies by me.
>>
>>237737739
Reiji and his editors clashing again, making the story look fucking retarded as a result.
>>
>>237737791
What the fuck happened??
>>
Chizu now chases.
Kazuya now puts the walls.
That's the turning point.
>>
>>237738199
They were saying how little sense it makes for Chizuru to cut contact with Kazuya out of guilt for hurting Ruka -without- giving him any explanation. Because it hurts Kazuya instead, which makes it seem like she has no issue with. If all she cared about was the fact that she feels bad about lying and hurting people, what's the harm in telling him that before distancing herself? There's no way this was the kind of reasoning author-san wanted to give, but it's what we got and now it looks dumb as fuck.
>>
>>237739842
So editors didn't buy Reiji's bullshit this time.
>>
>>237739842
She feels bad about hurting Ruka, the spergy bitch who threw an opened condom wrapper at her face and tried to convince her she fucked Kazuya. Not to mention all the other shit she's done.

What I'm wondering about is, we know they're gonna go on another rental date... So how the fuck is the conversation between Kazuya and Chizuru gonna go? "Hey, I see life's going shit for you, but worry not, you can pay me money again to go out with you". No wonder he fucking snaps then, unless Mini is actually the one to deliver the information that he can rent her again, spoilers don't indicate that.
>>
>>237728975
UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXX SEEEEEEEEEEEEXXX
>>
>>237739994
His drafts have been MUCH different than what we've been getting in these post-paradise chapters. He's been getting heavily critiqued and sent back to redraw a ton of shit. He originally didn't even bother to include any scene showing Chizuru even thinking about Kazuya, but we still got the supermarket thing. So go figure.
>>
>>237740072
My guess is Chizuru finally accepts one of his rental requests and meets up with him. Probably after Yaemori talks to him again, she either grabs his phone and makes another request or convinces him to.
>>
>>237740238
Probably won't be Mini grabbing his phone, he looks pretty determined in that one spoiler pic of him saying it all ends with a rental date.
Would be funny though because then Mini would have defused the situation entirely by herself. Chizuru would have ghosted Kazuya forever and Kazuya would have eventually moved on.
>>
File: 1652310866151 (1).png (1.92 MB, 1350x1920)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
So, Kazuya snapping this time could be a logical move, but as a status quo enforcer more than a plot progression point.
Chizu is getting "braver" (first see, then believe), Kazuya is renting her, the scenario is all set for a big shitshow.
Yeah, this should end with shit and giggles, happy end of act...
But remember Mini most of time fucks up badly (she only was assertive for the cheerup date), and if this shit is set to be a longer running romcom, then something has to keep them from ending together yet. Kazuya snapping and hooking up w/ Ruka/Mami out of feeling pissed at Chizuru/empathizing with the feeling of feeling hurt, disappointed with her excuse to justify her actions and him reaching the last tiny layer of mental rock bottom this planet can handle seems to be an effective plot device.
If Reiji has some common sense left, he shoulda give Chizuru legit consequences for her inaction.
>>
>>237737222
At 229, the climax was shit if that was truly the end of the arc.
>>
>>237740658
End of the paradise hellhole arc is 231.
Current arc is the end of the overall act that started with chapter 168.
>>
>>237740658
>Spend a full IRL year on what amounts to 2 in-universe days
>Skip 3 months in 1 chapter
>>
>>237740154
234 wasn't supposed to have the supermarket shit
It was Chizu returning back home and wondering if she looks like an idiot.
232 was supposed to have Ruka mouthraping him again in Tokyo station, and this time, it's implied Kazuya couldn't push her away as she basically smooch bombs him.
>>
>>237740912
Ruka kissed Kazuya again in the 232 draft?
>>
>>237740912
What kind of drugs do Reiji's editors forcefeed him to hold him off from adding pointless NTR into scenes?
>>
>>237741077
In the 1st draft (AKA Reiji's cut)
2nd draft deletes that (Editors' intervention).
>>
>>237741172
It. Is. His. Fetish.

Get it through your head.

He's going to keep this up for as long as this series is running. He'll always be trying to draw Ruka, Mami, Umi NTR'ing his MCs.

It will not stop. You shouldn't expect it to either.
>>
File: Carrot_Kazuya.png (215 KB, 1115x1600)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>237740658
I finally reached the last chapter.
That was a bore.
>>237740780
Yeah, pacing was horrible.
That entire arc could have been done in half of the chapter length.
>>
>>237740912
>>237741077
>>237741190
Here's my guess. That kiss may have happened. The arc is called Girlfriend and the Kiss. Chizuru ghosted him for months because of Ruka. So, end of the kiss arc we see flashback to Chizuru catching Ruka assulting him from afar.
>>
>>237741337
Either way, we're getting AT LEAST one more NTR kiss from the looks of it, if Reiji is still interested in this kind of plot. He's truly fucked in the head.
>>
>>237741337
>The arc is called Girlfriend and the Kiss
It's because of le kodomo kiss at the hawaiians.
>>
>>237741393
>AT LEAST one more NTR kiss from the looks of it
And this time, legit NTR kiss and consensual.
In the end, both Kaz and Chiz are being half Esemori, half Yuko in their atrocious decisions.
>>
>>237741488
>And this time, legit NTR kiss and consensual.
>it's implied Kazuya couldn't push her away as she basically smooch bombs him.

Doesn't sound consensual.
>>
>>237741597
It was deleted from the draft, therefore, doesn't apply anymore.
Consensual NTR kiss should happen if Kazuya ends indignated (pls Reiji, if you are intending this to be longrunning, the most logic way to keep status quo is by shifting roles. Make Kaz be le bad guy afterwards as you please, i don't care, but give him a moment where he could unleash his frustration).
>>
So where are you getting this bizarre alternate history version of the manga, his fanbox or something? Party link?
>>
>>237742178
Pay 10USD monthly if you want 'em.
Kemono doesn't have the full drafts sometimes.
>>
>>237742396
fair enough
>>
>>237742396
The fuck, there's a 10k yen per month tier. Lmao.
>>
>>237742178
>bizarre alternate history
just face it, anon. miyajima got stopped this time but he won't every time. if he's still trying to insert his cheating fetish less than 3 chapters after the mcs finally kiss, there's no end to the pain he wants to inflict on his readers. he also clearly doesn't respect the mcs as a proper couple and doesn't ship them whatsoever if all he wants to do is bring them nearly together only to pull this shit every fucking time. his intent as the writer is clear whether he has to get around his editors or not, he wants to draw kazuya and chizuru kissing and having sex with other people. still. after 230 chapters he still WANTS to draw that. the 'bizarre alternate timeline' may as well be the one where these scenes are cut because they'll just come later once he convinces the retard squad to let him do it, like with 218 he managed to get the full jav scene with chizuru and umi that he's always wanted under the condition that it was only imaginary. but you know exactly what he really wanted, right? more of that is coming.
>>
>>237742559
>with 218 he managed to get the full jav scene with chizuru and umi that he's always wanted under the condition that it was only imaginary. but you know exactly what he really wanted, right?
no evidence of this
>>
>>237742559
lol I don't even give a shit about his fetishes I just have a hard time believing he's repeatedly putting up wildly different versions of multiple chapters and keeping any kind of consistent schedule. Like you'd be hearing more about it than a few posters on fucking /a/ for a series popular enough that it just got a live action adaptation greenlit
>>
>>237742781
Seems plenty evident that he's got a raging cuck fetish that he's trying to unleash onto the readers any chance he gets. Man is ill.
>>
File: 1644954327235.png (378 KB, 624x642)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>The entire situation in the goddamn pool
>Kissu
>Talk a bit about it
>Basically tells him they are now linked together, and to not go thinking otherwise, essentially sounds like a admission of going out
>GHOSTS HIM FOR 3 FUCKING MONTHS DESPITE THAT
>Apparently because "muh Ruka's feelings"

What the absolute fuck?? They better call her out on being an absolute brain dead retard, and not somehow push responsibility on him. At this point I would love to see the author just fuck with everyone by making him give up on her entirely, but since he seems to make her the dindu at every single turn, I highly doubt it.
>>
>>237743039
>>Apparently because "muh Ruka's feelings"
It's absolutely because of that.
Making a fool of Nagomi, Mami and Kibe is just the bonus, but the core reason was "muh Ruka's feelings". That sounds like something an older sister says to not make her younger sis look like the psychocunt.
>>
What's more likely?

>Admits it's her fault, he is pissed off at her reasoning, but loves her too much to let it stop him
>Admits it's her fault, but he instantly forgives her and understands her reasoning somehow
>Tells her reasoning, it's all MC's fault, and the whole situation is played for laughs as he hands her some money
>>
>>237743215
>>Admits it's her fault, he is pissed off at her reasoning, but loves her too much to let it stop him
This is Reiji being fully hinged by all the editors voting against his plan.
>Admits it's her fault, but he instantly forgives her and understands her reasoning somehow
This looks like something reiji would do if he has at least one editor being against his og plan and he has to negotiate.
>Tells her reasoning, it's all MC's fault, and the whole situation is played for laughs as he hands her some money
Basically Reiji at his most unhinged.
>>
>>237743313
>if he has at least one editor being against his og plan and he has to negotiate.

How it works is his 3 editors have to ALL disagree with something for it to get cut. If the vote is 3-1 he loses. Ties go to him by default.
>>
File: 1544210072793.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>237743215
You forgot
>Him giving her money is played a emotionally charged, and endearing, because it shows he still wants to spend time with her, and she in turn is still relying on him
>>
>>237743215
Her reasoning is fucking retarded. In every one of those options his first thought after hearing it should be "You forced me into a fake relationship with this girl and you avoided me for 3 months because you felt sorry for HER???"
Unfortunately Kazuya is also a retard so any of them are possible I guess.
>>
From Muphrid15 (One of the main translators)
>Chizuru thinks her feelings aren't love because she isn't expressive and overtly passionate like Ruka. She also feels bad about trying to be with Kazuya when she isn't sure it's love while she knows Ruka is sure about him.

Seems she thinks her feelings are too weak to be called love.
>>
>>237743679
>while she knows Ruka is sure about him.
Does anyone care about what Kazuya wants? Why does it matter if Ruka is sure about him if he's not interested?
>>
>>237743679
>Seems she thinks her feelings are too weak to be called love.

Well the way she's acting, she's not wrong.
>>
>>237743679
>>Chizuru thinks her feelings aren't love because she isn't expressive and overtly passionate like Ruka. She also feels bad about trying to be with Kazuya when she isn't sure it's love while she knows Ruka is sure about him.
So, Ruka fed her inferiority complexes.
Just admit you fucking envy her being braver and more straightforward than you and do something to win Kazuya.
>>
ruka a best
>>
>>237743839
>torturing her rival.
>To the point Chizuru developed a serious inferiority complex
>A best
She is even worse than the bitches from the 2020's misery porn lineup, this chapter basically leaves Chizuru as a spineless retard and Ruka as a manipulative and mentally ill sociopath. Also...
Ban evading again, senseischizo?? Kanokari and abyss breads were free of ruka/sensei/chunko shitposting the past days.
>>
>>237743786
>Just admit you fucking envy her being braver and more straightforward than you and do something to win Kazuya.
Kazuya's mother said the same thing about his Grandmother too. At first she thought she was too intense but soon came to admire how bold she was.
>>
>>237743385
>How it works is his 3 editors have to ALL disagree with something for it to get cut. If the vote is 3-1 he loses. Ties go to him by default.
Not even Toriyama had such a power inside the editorial.
Holy shit, even editors can't say anything to Reiji if they don't all agree.
>>
>>237741292
Does she pleasure herself with Kakarotzuya?
>>
>>237743839
RUCUTE!
>>
>>237745017
Stop ban evading
>>
>>237744692
She threw Kakarottozuya back to its shelf bc she thinks ribbon whore deserves it the best.
>>
>>237743679
It looks like she is not going to cuck Ruka again at the very least. Either that or she is lying again. How can the readers trust what she says?
>>
>>237745355
Every bad placed word (i know you told me you don't feel anything about Ruka-chan, but the reason i didn't keep in contact with you was because i felt bad for taking obaasan, kibe-kun and Mami-san for fools..., but mostly for hurting Ruka-chan with what have i done yadda yadda yadda) she will end up not only sabotaging herself, but legitly throwing Kazuya between Ruka's pomelos...This, if Sumi doesn't save him first.
>>
>>237721934
>i dont know how to describe this feeling
>bitch its love
basically this for the two page.
>>
Choriputa a shit
>>
>>237748054
See >>237745268
>>
So she spent 2 years with the guy and doesn't feel any passion for him. Wonder what kind of passion she felt with Umi in the bathroom of that party that had her gasping for breath and weak in the knees afterward.
>>
>>237748885
She has the same fucking insecurity Kazuya has, but because she deep down envies Ruka's impulsiveness and straightforwardness.
>>
>>237749187
Is "I don't really feel that strongly about him" an insecurity though?
>>
>>237749288
this

they need to stop coping
>>
File: 20220514_180122.jpg (688 KB, 707x1000)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>Mizuhara con churro
Nice
>>
File: 97012250_p0.jpg (652 KB, 1544x2157)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>Chizuru is gonna to win this
Can't stop it.
>>
File: 1648009038355.jpg (1003 KB, 3337x1469)
1003 KB
1003 KB JPG
>>237749288
Yes.
Because she sees Ruka as more passionate, even though their fucking hearts beat at the same strength by the sole thought about Kazuya.
The fucking retard just doesn't realize she still can be as passionate as her. She just needs to be herself and stop pretending she is le perfect gf.
I'm getting the impression kanokari part 2 will be like that tiktok sketch: with Kazuya himself giving more attention to what he has around him, and Chizuru trying to set his attention straight back to her
>>
>>237749617
All that fat will go to her tits.
>>
>>237749753
More like the trophy is gonna glynaway when she is abouy to reach it.
Kanokari is VERY far from ending, and this new "Nakama power Chizuru" should get her reality check first. If she isn't sure if it's love because she can't feel the same passion Ruka feels, then the most effective, but painful way to make her realize it's love, is by seeing first hand what he caused.
>>
>>237749617
Do you think Umi-kun fucked her raw in that outfit before or after she wore it for Kazuya?
>>
>>237749617
Not churro con queso
Un insulto a la tradicion playera.
>>
>>237749878
The same shit Chizuru would wonder about Kazuya cosplaying as a hs student... if Ruka sucked his dick hard and mouthraped him while being slammed.
Umi and the ribbon slut are Kazuya and Chizuru's manifestation of his insecurities.
>>
>>237721690
I love seeing out lord and Savior Pepito in the catalog
>>
>>237750002
Pepitochiken goat.
He even is giving Boy's Abyss spoilers now that the other leakers stopped due to Ryo's C&D.
>>
>>237721934
>Despite whoring myself out for the past three months to different men, I still love him
>>
File: 20220514_212506.jpg (916 KB, 2048x1521)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
Pepito delivered again
>>
File: 20220514_212426.jpg (677 KB, 1310x2048)
677 KB
677 KB JPG
All kneel to the chicken GOAT.
Kazuyabyss is real.
>>
>>237750125
¡El castigado!!!
>>
>>237750161
Kazuya Nozoe forma arrastrado por el abismo.
>>
>>237750211
*arrastrado por chorizo
>>
>>237750704
Chihuahua es un abismo.
>>
>>237750125
Well he looks like a prize, how can chizuru resist I wonder?
>>
>>237751946
I mean, shave his face and remove the bags from his eyes and you get Umi.
>>
>>237751946
What if Chizuru likes the rugged look?
>>
How did he do it? People loved Chizuru and he blew it. and this isn't a "the pieces were there the whole time" kind of deal, it's like he went out of his way to make her insufferable.
>>
>>237735122
Kazuya with a spine isn't going to happen. Chizuru will play the victim, he'll forgive her and take some of the blame. If Reiji wants to salvage this mess he'll at least have the two officially start dating. if not she'll just ask to reset to the status quo with less lies but not daye and Kazuya will do so happily and then continue to orbit her.
>>
>>237752401
I think he veered off from the 'true connection is better than sex' friendship ending and decided to keep the manga going long enough to add a section of the story where she falls in romantic love, but making that transition has to look really fucking weird considering the past 220+(?) chapters he's been writing her as if she really didn't like Kazuya back.
>>
Not even Domestic Kanojo finale made me so mad at a manga. It's incredible how both Kazuya and Chizuru are retarded pieces of shit. The perfect ending would be for him to finally leave his obsession behind and focus his energy on his own career, none of the other girls deserve this shit
>>
File: 1647356596629.jpg (209 KB, 1284x1821)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>237749865
good
>>237749878
never, fuck you
>>237749911
that sounds awful
>>
>>237750125
>Kazuyabyss is real.
yandere mami soon
>>
>>237753098
Way more interesting than more Ruka bullshit kissing scenes, but you know we're already getting more of that.
>>
We love Rucute here
>>
File: 1646705023689.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>237753711
I wish young ribbon-wearing menhera were real . . .
>>
Can I get a qrd on mami?
>>
File: 1644910178365.png (138 KB, 893x1300)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>237753891
She's a schizo.
>>
I HATE CHIZURU I HATE CHIZURU I HATE CHIZURU I HATE CHIZURU I HATE CHIZURU
>>
>>237753891
>Forced engagement from beginning of story
>toys with mc playing at a cute romance with him (like a game)
>bails after a month when he gets kind of serious (trying too hard, falling for real, wanting her to meet family)
>blocks him on everything, breaks his heart, ghosts him
>sees him with another girl, gets mad cuz too soon
>stays mad rest of series because she kinda accidentally fell for him and hurt her
>wants to torch his new gf more and more as time goes on
>gets called out for being a fucking weirdo
>"frick, she's right"
>>
>>237753891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gab-PRboLhc
>>
I love Mami
>>
>>237754900
I'd let her pee on me.
>>
>>237752401
>How did he do it?
By halving her IQ during the Paradise arc.
>>
>>237750125
Why does Kazuya still have no bitter feelings towards Chizuru at this point? After all she's done?
>>
>>237735736
To appear cute and innocent. It's part of the role she's playing, and a professional whore must play her role well.
>>
>>237756055
It's simple. He's been told by everybody that what he's doing is wrong. That he's a stalker etc. What exactly is Chizuru doing if not exactly what he expected? To him, it's normal for a rental to deal with a client this way if he's harassing her so much. It hurts but he thinks it's pretty much his own problem.

Now if he started to feel like she did like him, or even thought of him as a friend, then maybe he'd take offense to how she acted? Sure it's normal if she just doesn't think anything of him at all but it's definitely cruel to treat someone you care about the way she's treated him.
>>
>>237743679
I guess this makes a little bit more sense. Nobody would be overly passionate about Kazuya and we know Ruka is playing it up.
>>
>>237743679
>>237757323
Sounds kind of like the core conceit and also the source of comedy from "science fell in love so I tried to prove it" when the MC's do their sciency tests and get results that suggest that they aren't actually in love. Though at least in that one they twist themselves into knots trying to rationalize why the results say what they say.
>>
>>237752869
Even though the mechanism to make hina the endgame was pulled out of thin air, they at least liked each other enough and had a history of romance that made me believe that them being together was indeed an acceptable conclusion, with chuzuru and kazuya the thing is so onesided that I can't help but cringe at them being a couple, its ironically a problem that I also have with ruka and kazuya, it just runs in the other direction
>>
>>237757490
Here she tries to convince herself she isn't in love with him, it's surprising she didn't try to hang out with other guys.
>>
She doesn't need to try because she already does. All the time.
>>
>>237758427
>All the time.
Yes, but that's clients, It needs to be someone who isn't bound by the tos.
>>
>>237758698
I wasn't talking about her clients. We just know she goes shopping and whereever else with Umi all the time. She said that herself.
>>
>>237752524
Remember 3 things.
>3 fucking months!!
>"muh Ruka's feelings"
Make Kazuya pretend like nothing happened because Chizuru plays victim card is not only retarded, but also will kill any ounze of dignity left into them.
>>
>>237752524
It's retarded though, besides...
>>237750085
This is the kinospread where Mini tells her to face her mastah' feelings head on. Considering Mini tends to fuck up in the bigger picture scheme of things, it's a red flag.
This Chizuru 2.0 is going... slow, but steadily accelerating towards a fucking steel wall, also.
>Next date is a rental one based on the latest public sketch reiji put on his twitter.
So yeah... it's a recipe for the disaster that serves as a cheap excuse to keep this manga going.
>>
maybe it's not even a rental date, but she still shows up as mizuhara to finally put the persona to rest between the two of them, like after that date tell him that "mizuhara" is no more
>>
So the leak was real, we'll have to suffer another rental garbage before shit hits the bed finally.
>>
>>237760572
This rental shit is where molten diarrhea hits the fan too hard it gets NSFW, but not in the sexual scheme of things.
>>237760538
It's a rental date. Even Kazuya decides to put things to an end with that.
>It all began with a rental, so, with a rental...
>>
>>237760710
I can have hope he doesn't or isn't expected to pay her
>>
File: annoying.png (135 KB, 579x726)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>
>>237760772
He is gonna pay her tho. Rental dates don't begin if the client doesn't pay first.
That's why it's very likely he explodes, Chizu is forced to pretend she is le perfect gf and that could mislead Kazuya.
>>
>>237754900
Let's all love Mami here.
>>
suppose (You) are Kazuya
how do you save this series?
>>
>>237760966
Marry Mami and have twelwe kids with her.
>>
>>237760966
Tell Mini I'd rather breed her instead and make her the protagonist like she secretly wishes to be
>>
Kazuya and Chizuru actors made a comment. Pls slmebody translate.

https://twitter.com/kanokari_drama/status/1525405147060649984?t=khNRnh-IKb_Dqd20tb2EUA&s=19

>#大西流星 さん(なにわ男子 )

>自分自身とても挑戦的な役で、新鮮な気持ちで連日撮影に励んでいます!
>このドラマを観て、自分の悩んでいることがバカバカしくなるくらい楽しんでいただけたら幸いです。
世界観を丁寧に再現し、どこか共感できるような作品になってると思います。

>桜田ひより さん

>まだ撮影は序盤ですが、スタッフ、キャストの方々と力を合わせて最高のドラマを作っています。
和也と千鶴の掛け合いや、個性の強い登場人物にも注目して見ていただきたいです!

https://www.asahi.co.jp/kanokari/#comment
>>
>>237761058
seems like they are saying this story is trash
>>
>>237760966
Give the 4 girls legit chances and weigh with which one i feel more comfy around with and enjoy myself more.
>>
>>237735736
She's carrying Umi's baby batter inside of her at all times, the warmth is making her face flushed.
>>
Tbf, Chizuru's reasoning (i'm not sure if this is love bc somebody is more passionate and confident with her feelings) is stupid af.
This fucking manga already told us eons ago there are different ways of love. Based on that, there are different ways to show said love too. Some are, like she says, too expressive and passionate, others show it in an obsessive and unconscious way (Mami), others do it in a soothing and more empathetic way (Sumi). She has to find her way to show what she feels can be, if not stronger, as strong as what Ruka feels.
I guess the way it could fit Chizu the best is: persistence and determination to be there for Kazuya. If she can't show passion, empathize or look out for him, the way she has to take is by persevering and be there for him at his worst when everybody fail in that department.
Considering this shit, i find it kinda forced the way she could realize that. Instead of self realization, Chiz had to be spoonfed by Mini about that.
>>
>>237761350
>when
Where*
Fuck this shit. I wrote this whilst waking up.
>>
>>237761350
There are some narrative implications that could've been taken advantage of here, for example Chizuru's warped view of love and the complexes she's built up as a result of Mami and Ruka's harassment and her grandmother's words about wanting to always be with the person you love (even though it's clear Chizuru needs her fair share of privacy too). Shame the explanation is basically "i feel bad for cucking Ruka lmao".
>>
>>237761805
Yup.
It had quite a potential Mini's answer, but falls short. Besides, Mini's pep talk gets even more out of place and half-assed at face value ("face shishou's feelings headfirst!!") with the reasons Chiz gave, even if it's encouraging, it misses the whole current situation. Kazuya is near to cross the despair event horizon trope, the most assertive answer, because Mini supposes to know Kazuya is on the verge of giving up and find an empty woman to pull a lovers' abyss suicide (it's a hyperbole, don't take it seriously), should be "passionate and expressive my ovaries!! There are also other ways to show your love can be as strong as hers, even stronger!!" and if Chiz goes "but how? I also can't be as dedicated to look out for him as Mami-san... or as empathetic and kind as Sumi. There's no way this could be love...!!" then there Mini should have said "Face him headlong!! His feelings!! And be there for him, even if he feels like dying or not wanting anything from you anymore, if you don't leave his side at his worst, that thing, is true love!! Cue Sayuri's "love takes its roots to grow into blablabla..." and le epiphany happens. That way, Mini's talk no jutsu would have felt a bit more organic.
>>
>>237750049
>Despite whoring myself out for the past three months to different men, I still love Kazuya's money as well.
>>
>>237760966
>simp
>cuck
>liar
>beta
>shit family
>shit friends
I will kill myself
>>
Mami's smooth tight pussy
>>
>>237761097
Maybe they'll fix it in that version and give it a definitive ending where Kazuya ends up with his right hand.
>>
>>237766254
Don't forget haunted
>>
>>237728975
Built for Big Umi Cock
>>
>>237768668
It was a metaphor
>>
Can someone post the chapter, my god? Watching you all raging over this manga is my daily dopamine source
>>
>>237768849
Yeah... A metaphor...
Especially when one of the panels in that flashback had Mami cringing from quips, basically pregnancy symptoms.
>>
>>237769474
Tomorrow, dude.
>>
File: 1645893792703.jpg (411 KB, 3264x1952)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>237769552
Damn, another day without copium.
>>
File: thief.png (63 KB, 173x479)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
She's never giving back that ring is she?
>>
>>237770155
Nope.
>>
>>237761058
#Ryusei Onishi (Naniwa Boys)

>I'm working hard every day to film this role with a fresh mind, as it's a very challenging role for me!
>I hope you enjoy watching this drama so much that you feel silly for being troubled by your own problems.
I think it is a work that carefully recreates the view of the world and that you can somehow empathize with it.

>Hiyori Sakurada

>We are still in the early stages of filming, but we are working together with the staff and cast to create the best drama.
I hope you will pay attention to the dialogue between Kazuya and Chizuru, as well as the characters with strong personalities!
>>
>>237721934
Chizuru brings Mini up to speed about the trip and Chizuru feels bad about hurting Ruka and feels guilty over pushing kazuya into a relationship with her and then kissing him. Mini reacts as you expect and pushes Chizuru to realize she's in love and take action.
>>
>>237770155
>and I can't five it back, either
what a bunch of bullshit
>>
bump.
>>
Chizuru is a worm filled whore.
>>
>>237770389
You forgot the most bullshit excuse to think she doesn't love Kazuya: because she is not as passionate and extrovert as Ruka lmao.
Btw, with all the things considered, i think Kazuya may seriously explode and tell her to fuck off and leave his stalker, psychopathic and murderous ass alone, but because she finally understood Sayuri's words, she finally realizes her feelings and what her granny meant, and goes "kotowaru" on Kazuya, telling him no fucking way she'll leave him now.
>>
>>237760966
Ask out Sumi or rekindle with Mami. Tell my family aside from my mom to eat shit and cut contact with them again aside from my mom. If I bump into Chizuru and she had something to say I’ll tell her to leap in front of Truck-kun.
>>
>>237772632
>i think Kazuya may seriously explode and tell her to fuck off and leave his stalker, psychopathic and murderous ass alone,
With any other writer and any other series I'd agree. Knowing Reiji I fully expect this to just be brushed off and played for laughs. Perhaps a timely Ruka interruption to provide both character an out.
>>
>>237772632
With each passing chapter Chizuru is shown failing to understand more and more basic human concepts that it's amazing to me how she's supposed to be one of the top rentals in her company. First the ghosting of Kazuya which she somehow thought wouldn't negatively effect him, now this bullshit about being jealous of Ruka for having a really loud way of showing her love, as if the way one expresses themselves isn't determined by personality.

I typed "being jealous of Ruka" because that's somehow a better scenario to me than Chizuru thinking her feelings aren't love just because she isn't as obnoxious about it as Ruka. That basically implies that Chizuru is literally only capable of imagining love being expressed in the way Ruka does it. That's robotic to the point that it makes it look mentally stunted.
>>
>>237772632
Unlikely, but let's go with it. How will Kazuya or Chizuru crawl back to the other?
>>
>>237772756
>Knowing Reiji I fully expect this to just be brushed off and played for laughs. Perhaps a timely Ruka interruption to provide both character an out.
Editors seem to have him more hinged after paradise climax. Reiji this time may deliver a deteriorated Kazuya.
>>237773023
Chizuru needs to understand a shit: love can be shown in more ways other than being loud and expressive: her way to go is by showing persistence in her feelings and being a legit companion who's always there for him, something that... she failed big in the hawaiians except for that halfassed kiss.
What's better?? A candle that lights the strongest, but then it quickly gets reduced to nothing, but pure white ash?? Or a candle that could seem like it's dull and tenue, but its fire takes a way long time to ever consume it??
The good ol "koi vs ai" debate doesn't apply here, because Mini told her it's koi what she feels... even though it gravitates more towards ai.
>>
>>237773187
>How will Kazuya or Chizuru crawl back to the other?
>Kazuya
Have Nagomi, rejecting the break up because Chizuru didn't give the ring back and threatening him to disown his ass for trying to do something impudent and disrespectful to the Kinoshitas. Ez pz.
>Chizuru
This Chizu 2.0 will chase him and forcefully face her, he likes it or not.
>>
>>237773348
Serious doubts on chaser Chizuru. That would require quitting her stupid job and come clean to Mami and Ruka.
>>
I don't think I have seen someone with low steem as Kazuma. Fucking Shinji got over with it at the end, and he has no parents.
>>
>>237773818
>Kazuya is making other pathetic characters look good by comparison
What went wrong?
>>
>>237773818
The real issue is that he keeps backtracking on confidence surges. All the fucking time. Reiji wasted pages that the motherfucker is going to confess and he reassured himself a milionth time but he spills spaghetti next chapter like nothing fucking happened. Just date Sumi.
>>
>>237773023
People are fucking weird. Peter Sellers could wear his roles like a second skin but was notoriously uncomfortable just being himself. He would often make comments to the effect that he really had no idea who the real Peter Sellers was anymore. It's entirely plausible she can play the part of a lover just fine but be utterly lost when it comes time to feeling those emotions genuinely and acting on them
>>
>>237774696
Fair enough. I guess in another manga the irony of the actress who has to act out romantic scenes not understanding what love is and how is actually works in her own love life is used to highlight that contrast and to make her slowly start working towards understanding it. Here it just seems unintentional, given everything that's already happened.
>>
ninibris...
>>
Chizuru ? A shit
Ruka ? A shit
Sumi ? A shit
Mami ? A shit
Mini ? A shit
>>
>>237776734
sumi and yaemori are not a cause to kazuya's deep depression, it's just the other 3 girls
>>
>>237777772
And? Nobody gives a shit about him
>>
File: Devil.jpg (215 KB, 830x914)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>237773818
Kazuya's family actively works against him. Imagine an entire life with pack of fuckers.
>>
>>237737462
it's not even outright censorship, japanese would never directly refer to something like an abortion. thus the omission for them is the same thing as screaming "FETUS DELETUS"
>>
>>237779576
It's mostly Nagomi and she isn't even her worst
>>
File: 0206-007.jpg (240 KB, 894x1300)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>237780623
>>
>>237780655
>>237779576
The entire family needs to die. Painfully. So should the rest of the cast.
>>
File: 0206-010.jpg (212 KB, 896x1300)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>237780655
but then she waited so long for a grandchild, who she spoiled rotten and got Kazuya
>>
>>237740561
There is zero chance a spineless cuck like Kazuya could “snap”.
>>
>>237735684
he should grow a beard f real
>>
>>237780804
Of course he can, but you portray it as his weakness instead of him growing a spine. Notice how except for the first chapter he never really went of on on Chizuru, while there is a reason for it, you can use it to double down on 218 and show how he failed to grow in any way. When he again gets angry at Chizuru for doing her job.
>>
Daily reminder that all of Chizuru's issues with Kazuya as a guy are not present in Umi-kun. Not a client, not dating another girl, able to speak to him, will go out with him for free, always happy to see him, able to be expressive and passionate, shares interests with her, is attractive, even understands her mysterious personality. The author also loves to draw them hooking up every time he appears in the show.
>>
>>237781808
he never snapped at mami
>>
Is it wrong that I feel the urge to brutally murder everyone in this manga?
>>
>>237782426
No
>>
>>237782426
don't hurt sumi or mini....
>>
>>237782082
This time is different.
Remember the universal Kanokari rule No. 1:
Kazuya is le bad guy in every climax, no matter if he does the logical thing or shows emotions other than being pathetic. When he stands up to himself, it's a direct reason for deeming his actions as YURUSAN!!
>>
I want to have hot steamy sex with Mami
>>
>>237782759
I don't think people understand the reason for this. Reiji can't make Chizuru appear in the wrong. Whatever the FMC does, for example, if she "cheats" on the MC, then it will have to be MC's fault. Otherwise, japanese fans, misogynistic as they are, will stop supporting the manga. It's really that simple. MC is free to be shit on and take the fall for everything because fans aren't going to riot since it wasn't their waifu betraying them.
>>
Apparently Black Cat Scans is gonna go back from dead.
Hust check sneaky's twitter.
>>
>>237782614
Mini is one of the worst charaters in fiction, she is a bitch who took sides in a love triangle just for the lulz.
>>
>>237783044
It was all a setup to cleanly escape from Kanokari. Well played.
>>
>>237782908
They will? Why? Didn't sales be going down anyway?
>>
>>237783044
Hold your horses there anon. Sneaky only tweeted a black cat emote. We don't know the context...yet.
>>
>>237783421
He retweeted a recent tweet from the BCS account tho (a gif with Yotsuba's ribbon having life).
>>
>>237783084
she's just a shipper
>>
>>237783287
Hardcore readers are the biggest simps.
They tend to be in the 100USD tier in fanbox, shit, i can bet they were also in the highest tiers in the crowdfunding.
>>
>>237783492
She is us.
Therefore, she is expected to get a cold shower by seeing reality isn't like a dating sim or a horserace.
>>
>>237760880
>borderline
>>
>>237783551
Yeah, all the people happy about Yaemori showing up, filling their heads with what they think is "the perfect advice. she's our savior" are all fucking morons. And I'm laughing.
>>
>>237721699
>>237721729
>chapter 235
>t-there's this feeling in my chest but I don't know what it's called...
I can't believe there's grown men reading and following this cringe shit.
>>
>>237784340
Mini's talk no jutsu was also out of place at face value. "Face shishou's feelings headfirst!" it may work, if only Mini said the full sentence!! "Love has different ways to be shown!! Showing perseverance and being there for Shishou at bad and worst is also a way to show love!! Face his feelings!! Do it headfirst!!"
Otherwise, Chizuru may end up crashing with an angry and absolutely shattered Kazuya.
>>
>>237784475
hey fuck you buddy
>>
>>237770155
she sold it at a pawn shop for acting (drug) money. please understand.
>>
>>237784340
I'm happy she just showed up, of course she won't fix the retarded KazuChizu plot by herself.
>>
File: FSoubMeUcAIEN7t.jpg (485 KB, 1703x1284)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>only 75 chapters left until the fabled 300th chapter
Trust the plan.
>>
>>237785528
I understand that she's a loveless cunt.
>>
File: 24589.png (17 KB, 183x139)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>237788084
>235 chapters for Mizuhara Chapter 1
>chapter 2 starto
>manga ending soon guys #believe
>>
>>237784340
Did they forget the last scene trip already?
How she set everything up so they'll end up alone in an onsen together and expected them to fuck?
>>
>>237790176
That's her whole gimmick from the first introduction. If you're a boy and a girl and are close, obviously it has to be romantic and you have to be a couple. If you're not doing that then you're wrong.

Another thing about her that is fucking moronic and completely overlooked by the author due to plot reasons, Mini has not once told Kazuya that he needs to get rid of Ruka. It's always been, start going out with Mizuhara already, don't worry about anything else even though you're stuck in this weird fucking relationship don't bother trying to end that or anything.
>>
>>237790390
he has tried. She won't let him.
>>
>>237790390
>Mini has not once told Kazuya that he needs to get rid of Ruka.
Well , it's not like dating sims work, so she wouldn't know any better.
>>
>>237780655
Jesus fucking Christ
I stopped reading this manga ages ago, so I had no idea Nagomi did that shit even to her son. It's a miracle that after this trip Chorizo's reason to ghost Kazuya was "I hurt their feelings" and not "I should stay the fuck away from that family".
>>
>>237790464
My point is that if Mini was a character that was meant for giving good advice, she'd at least mention to him how he should deal with Ruka before trying to go out, or have sex with, or do anything with Chizuru. But the plot can't have that. And Mini is not the character meant for giving any good advice at all, she's there to trick them into advancing the romantic side of things and that is meant to cause trouble rather than resolve anything. People don't understand this.

Sumi would be a character who gives good advice, and that is probably why Reiji hasn't let her know about the Ruka situation or she'd try to help him with that. But again, the plot breaks if anyone so much as mentions how stupid and idiot the situation with Ruka really is (being forced into dating someone you've tried to break up with and don't want to date them anymore). It's sad how poorly written this is that characters have to be incredibly fucking blind and dumb to keep this mess up.
>>
File: 0216-016.jpg (259 KB, 894x1300)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>237790799
>"I should stay the fuck away from that family"
Guess who wad that foresight instead
>>
>>237790983
Chorizo knows as well. She didn't even try to defend the family to Mami.
>>
>>237790464
What kind of person asks their girlfriend to break up with them just because they are in love with another woman? Holy shit fuck off.
>>
File: 140_15.jpg (200 KB, 1200x879)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>237791076
>>
>>237791143
"No."
>>
>>237791076
That's how Japs break up, at least it's the polite way.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (333 KB, 1125x1600)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>237791153
>>
>>237791076
>just because they are in love with another woman
Fuck you mean 'just because' like that's not one of the ultimate dealbreakers to most people. What kind of person hears their s/o is in love with someone else and says "Fuck you I don't care, you're going to do what I tell you."
>>
>>237741292
i can't get over this fucking page holy shit the paradise memes were funny but this is next fucking llevel
>>
File: at walking garbage.png (316 KB, 760x429)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>237791802
The point was why do they have to ask the other person to break up with them instead of doing it themselves? That's like says "I don't care fuck you, end this yourself so I don't feel bad going after someone I like." Makes me sick.
>>
>>237790464
>She won't let him.
What is that supposed to mean? Isn't she a trial girlfriend? How is the trial period not over by now?
I don't remember them ever becoming an official couple.
>>
>>237760966
Stop wasting money on stupid shit
Ask Sumi out
>>
>>237792121
He told her multiple times after this that they were breaking up and she just kept telling him no. His only option now is to just tell her in the harshest way possible that he'll never love her. Not really his character when he promised he'll end it without hurting anyone.
>>
>>237792322
"Trial girlfriend" is a retarded concept anyway that exists only in fiction.
>>
File: 0023-021.jpg (265 KB, 850x1200)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>237792559
that's how it was introduced, that being said making the trial period indefinite was a shitty choice that allows Reiji to prolong it as long as he needs, even though it makes no sense: so he can have Ruka being serious, Kazuya never actually committing and Chizuru having doubts .
>>
>>237792559
It's just the author's way to insert his cuck fetish by giving characters enough freedom to cheat without it being cheating.
>>
>>237792469
>He told her multiple times after this that they were breaking up

lol no. That was the only time they were trying to break it off with her and it was just "preezz break up with me I love Mizulala *bends over*"
>>
File: 321315.png (92 KB, 650x352)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>237792807
>>He told her multiple times after this that they were breaking up
>lol no. That was the only time they were trying to break it off with her
>>
>>237790464
>>237792807
Isn't "please break up with me" kind of scumbag way to go about it? Shouldn't he use definite "we're breaking up" instead, since he is the intiator?
It like he was trying to hand all resposibility for break up to her to look better for his rental whore.
>>
>>237792972
Yea, that's exactly what's going on. They have no balls so they don't completely shut her down and at the same time don't tell the rental girlfriend how they feel up until the vacation. This wouldn't be entertaining and infuriating to read otherwise, but it is what it is.
>>
yesterday when I couldn't fall asleep I had this genius brainfart. I think I cracked the code and know how this story will go from now on:

after today's chapter chizuru decides to actively go after kazuya, but being the absolute retard she is, she doesn't just go up to kazuya and say "I love you, let's date" NOOO nuh-ah. she makes the following suggestion:
>I love you, let's date BUT this wouldn't be fair to ruka. let's have a trial relationship.
why would ruka agree? well, you see, chizuru suggests that kazuya gives dating ruka and actual shot, she wants to treat ruka like he means it. this way ruka gets more than she has now

from here on out we get an actual harem manga, where one girl pulls ahead, then the other. so that means that rukafags' time has come. ruka will be pushed so much that nobody can be certain that kazuya won't actually choose her over chizuru.
now the girls are competing about him for real and that's the backstory to >>237749772

I'M ONTO YOU, REIJI

would you like this development? kanokari becoming an actual love triangle manga?
>>
>>237793523
Fuck no. Watch Ruka suddenly show up and get in their way.
>>
>>237793523
why would chizuru suggest that in the first place? guilt for having them end up in the trial in the first place, getting in their way by letting him rent her still and then cucking her in front of everybody. it's stupid but if the actual reason for ghosting kazuya is "she's feeling guilty towards ruka" then everything is possible
>>
>>237793554
I'm telling you anon, reiji and hiroyuki hang out 24/7, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted some kanojo mo kanojo in his manga
>>
>>237793523
Then Mami shows up and gets her exposed and fired from her job. Great plan.
>>
>>237793523
>from here on out we get an actual harem manga,
after Chizuru's declaration to Mami at the end of Hawaiians that was my prediction, but not only that didn't happen we got another instance of Kazuya going off the deep end
I can imagine Ruka pulling ahead though, but if she does I can't see Chizuru chasing him, since the two instances where she thought Ruka got ahead we have already she is ready to drop his ass immediately: She is unsure of her love, but if Ruka gets the dick Chizuru will actually try... not happening, the moment he gives Ruka anything Chizuru is completely out.
>>
>>237793630
exposed? she stops the rental gig. she said so herself - if she got a boyfriend, she'd stop being a rental

>>237793686
but it seems like mini gave chizuru some resolve this chapter. reiji already assassinated chizuru's character, what's to stop him now?
>>
>>237793764
I would not take her word for it. She lies too much to make that a certainty, it's basically what she does for a living.
>>
Gonna make a new thread later just before the chapter drops just so we don't hit bump immediately.
>>
>>237793764
>if she got a boyfriend, she'd stop being a rental
She isn't even sure of her feelings. got a boyfriend implies that she starts dating him.
>>
>>237761002
>>237761014
>>237761101
>>237764710
>>237772665
>>237792462
Not a SINGLE ONE of you fuckers answered the question that I was asking.

I did not ask "What would you do if you were him?"
I asked how you would save the series if you were him.

So try again. How would you save this series if you were Kazuya? How would you make it more interesting? How would you fix all the dissatisfaction the fanbase has? How would you salvage the plotlines?
>>
>>237792711
Kek.
At least in that other mango the now JD had a knack to mess with the naive mc since ch. 1 (telling the trial it will last as long as muh 24 yen plastic coins take into biodegrading is like saying "trial my balls, but you are 4 years younger and i have fun teasing your cute poorfag face, so ganbatte". Not quite a good example of a trial).
Kekguya also had the trial bullshit with the Tsubame ordeal, but that was more serious.
"Trial" is what us, westoids, know as open relationships with no strings. And if Reiji wants to salveage whatever intention has to make KazuChizu endgame, the best way is to make Kazuya and Chizuru (the two, not one or the other) end things with Ruka (only because it was Chiz who proposed the trial bullshit, therefore she has to defuse it) and transfer the trial period to Chizuru, but i guess Reiji has already pretended that as an end.
For how insufferable chizuru supremacists on plebbit they are, one of them (i think it was an elite/loremaster or the creator of that Resonance fic) did a quite decent what if of panel shoops that could depict a post epilogue where Kazuya and Chizuru ended in a provisional relationship and somehow thanks to Sumi's advices, they made it work into official. That could work into kanokari if status quo gets prolonged too long and Reiji has no time to defuse shit
>>
>>237794393
There's no saving this series if you were Kazuya, only by putting it out of it's misery. Keeping it going would just ultimately be you becoming Simpy Mc. simp cuck jr.
>>
>>237794393
See>>237792462
>>
>>237792972
"please break up with me" is like pushing a girl who likes you away when she tries to kiss you and then sanic your way away from her.
Somewhat scummy.
>>
>>237793630
Bystanders get the wrong idea, shift all the blame into Kazuya and gets mob bullied and cancel culture'd at the campus for being a liar, a three timer and a bastard who buys love. Nagomi punishes him forcing to do basement jobs t the store... naked lmao.
>>
>>237794786
What people are forgetting about this please "break up with me" is that what he really is saying is "please break up with me but keep lying to my family" He wanted to end the trial but also wanted her to keep acting like Chorizo's friend in front of his family.
>>
>>237793686
>but not only that didn't happen we got another instance of Kazuya going off the deep end
This is the end of old Kanokari.
Kanokari part 2 begins after the last rental.
>>
>>237794061
OP here
At least post the machine tl summary in this thread and the gook raws here.
>>
>>237793686
>the moment he gives Ruka anything Chizuru is completely out.
Chizuru is reactive, she only reacts when Kazuya pulls himself away. Also he knows athing thanks to Sayuri: Chizuru can be hyper clingy, even more than Ruka. He will soon realize that was true.
>>
>>237794906
I'll be dumping in >>237795218. Usually these days the English scans come out before the Gooks so...
>>
>>237794393
I think realistically kazuya has a few options, leaving chizuru's future mindset and actions aside from now

1. and probably the best option for kazuya is to go mgtow.
he needs to re-evaluate his behavior, how he approaches women and what his behavior does to himself.
I'm not saying he should reject any advances from chizuru or other girls forever. but he needs some time for himself to become content. inb4 he had 3 months to himself - no, his head was filled with chizuru. kazuya needs to go on a hike for a few months or so and come back a better man - for his own good.

I personally would love to see that. people complain about kazuya's character a lot and him becoming more confident and independent would make a better "rolemodel" too.

2. option >>237793523
I personally don't like it, but god, who knows what reiji plans in his infinite wisdom. could probably bring some hype for certain people, most of all rukafags

I like the confident, mature option 1 kazuya better

I think there is a manhwa where after a breakup the dude goes on a journey to find himself and fuck a lot, but that's just filler imo and I like that.
>>
>>237795320
1 won't happen. It will deem the girls as worthless.
2 is more likely, and mostly because marketing reasons.
>>
>>237792559
It exists in real life. We araucanos and sudacas in general call it "relacion abierta".
I had a coworker (in practice bc le university) who i had to suggest my "bross" to fire him from the work because he was in an open relationship and his relationship issues were holding us back.
>>
>>237743725
>Does anyone care about what Kazuya wants?
Nope
>>
>>237795670
>Nope
Sumi cares, but Reiji purposefully Kanohito'd her away.
Mini cares, but her plans almost always backfire. That almost being the cheer up date.
Harumi cares, but the family are a bunch of schizos and don't let her be a good mom for once.
Chizu actually cares, and a lot, not shown like the aforementioned or picrel in >>237792711, but she actually cares. It happens she is just an irredeemable retard about her feelings and has extreme guilt syndrome. It wasn' t a thing of pride, but actually victimizer complex.
>Muh ruka chan spontaneous and hotblooded.
>Muh Kazuya kun still has feelings for Mami san.
>Muh rental agency.
Chizuru has something the other bitches don't. Being there for the MC when the others turn their backs against him. That shit is stronger than yelling "Kazuya kun daisukii~!!", mouthraping him or going to stalk Kazuya at night hours to check him.
>>
Was there any other series on /a/ which attracted more haters than fans?
>>
>>237795916
Komi san or One punch man.
>>
>>237795916
Cuckoo is heading in that direction.
>>
So basically the only people left who actually like the manga and defend its flaws are Sneaky and anti-Bastek?
>>
>>237795916
>Nisekoi
>TWGOK
>Domekano
>5toubun.
>Your mainstream shounen manga (BC, OP, MHA, SnK, DBS)
Now, Sono Bisque and Shikimori are attracting haters despite of not being actual harems.
On the other hand, some of the most civilized (for this board) debate threads i have fond memories for were OMK, Molester Man, Hajime no Ippo, By Spring and Musume no Tomodachi.
Abyss threads were also chill 'till the moment sensei went goddess of salvation. Unless senseischizo goes rangebanned, the threads always end up turning into a shitpostingfest.
>>
>>237795893
And yet Chizuru wasn't there for him when he hit rock bottom, which is right now. He was there for her when her grandma died though. Three months is a shit ton of time and Kazuya seems to be the only one who realizes it because everyone else acts as if it's been three weeks at most.

She literally tried her absolute hardest to avoid the dude. She even tossed that carrot back in the box, hilariously enough. Even the spoilers say that she ghosted him because she thinks she hurt Ruka, though I guess that's up for debate after the chapter releases.

>>237796021
I miss Molester Man so much.
>>
>>237795958
And Reiji Miyajima?
>>
>>237796074
And the loremasters/elite members in the discord/reddit.
>>
Strange...
Senseischizo was rangebanned the past week and there's suspiciously no ruka/mami posting here, no sensei/fatass posting there, neither hiroposting in kekoo threads, except for 2 instances where he evaded the ban, yet he got his posts instadeleted.
It seems they all were the same schizo all this time.
>>
Dump:
>>237796259

>>237796238
>Senseischizo was rangebanned the past week
Really? Source?
>>
>>237796269
>>Senseischizo was rangebanned the past week
>Really? Source?
Previous 2 abyss threads from past week.
>>
BCS revival in the ends was just for the 5toubun special chapter. A one off thing.
Press F.
>>
Last post to give this thread a premature death.
Fuck ninibros... poster. You won't have the shovel handed to you this time.
>>
>>237795893
Well she was paid to do it lets be honest. And that's not working out so well.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.