[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: assassins pride.png (292 KB, 894x1300)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
What are some common tropes in isekai

S*y sauce and Rice
Eating fish...Raw!
>CROP ROTATION
Basic medieval farming implements
Superior Japanese Sword (Katana)
Japanese Fighting Style (Kendo/Archery) out-performing veteran soldiers
Born with 10000000 in all stats!
>Stats or video game setting in general
Magic, yet technologically stagnant
Rips off of Dragonquest
Virgin MC yet with a harem
1 gold coin = 10000 yen 1 silver coin = 1000 yen 1 copper coin = 100 yen!
>Rare black hair
Japanese "Statescraft"
"ADVENTURER GUILD" ironically removing all ADVENTURE by making it a job
>Egg on rice
slavery bad! But I want a beast girl slave without reason!
>BOKUWA BOKUWA BOKUWA BOKUWA
Traditional superior Japanese bathroom secret legendary hotsprings
"Ahh I need a bath! My Japanese spirit cries out!! I'm not alive without a bath!"
My cheat stat and skill can't defeat him! AUTO BATTLE ON!!!
Sand area, people have brown skin
Medieval area, demon threatening the world.
New year. KIMONO IN MEDIEVAL! KIMONO IN MEDIEVAL
"Japanese"-like civilization somewhere, always reclusive yet more advanced with "legendary warriors"
>HELLO, MY NAME IS TATSUYA VON HITLER
I DON'T WANNA KILL DEMONSSSSSS
>HUMANS/THE CHURCH ARE THE *REAL* BAD GUYS!
Never reaching the Demon Lord, even though its a "constant threat"
>invents SOAP
Adding SALT to food makes it 100x better! CONVEY THE POWER OF SALT!
Black hair/eyes is a sign of EVIL
>Female beast race are cute kemono, males are 95% animals
>>
>>232982203
GENTLEMENTLEMEN
>>
>>232982203
Bad animation quality.
>>
>>232982203
Because most writers are lazy, uncreative fucks in the middle of a human centipede of ideas.
>>
>>232982203
kicked out of the hero's party
>>
File: slime in a page.png (256 KB, 1114x1600)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
I hate this the most
>>
First and most important, terrible animation >>232982308
Characters scream the name of the attack ("skill" or "spell" they use)
bright light symetrical geometric shapes inside circles with random "magical rune symbols" thorwn in whenever someone uses a "skill" or "attack"
Everyone has "mana"
I fucking hate shitsekai
>>
File: sugar.png (145 KB, 327x411)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>
>>232982203
Weakest but achually strongest
>>
>>232982203
Chocolate
>>
>>232982308
that's 90% of adaptations though
there were like two adaptations last year that didn't feel like shoveled out uninspired garbage (MT adn 86)
>>
>>232982441
Cry more, "classical fantasy" ain't coming back.
>>
looks like a cheat slayer thread, I'll use the other one
>>
File: 1642084030967.jpg (232 KB, 1903x1005)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Jade beauties are all that matters in isekai choose
>>
Being good at video games means you are smarter than people who have to survive in a much harsher environment they have lived in their whole lives
>>
>>232982600
I'm glad I wasn't tricked into finding asian women attractive
>>
>>232982052
Considering this specific version of this image was only posted 8 times before last thread, I'd say finding at least 2 of those unironically responded to is a very high amount.
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/bGGGabsYBpR8cADBuo53Bw/
>>
>>232982203
>>CROP ROTATION
how many isekai even do that?
>>
>>232982648
considering those look like children I'm not surprised you aren't attracted.
>>
>>232982475
>invents vegetable broth
>>
Embrace Chinese blessings
>>
>>232982616
Well naturally. Being able to play video games means you live in a technologically advanced society and would likely have access to basic education, unlike those living in the harsher environments where every day is a struggle to live.
>>
File: Bellmonds3.jpg (258 KB, 700x1028)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
flat monkey > thick monkey
>>
>>232982616
what?
>>
>>232982684
No anon I think the point he was trying to make.
It's a joke.
>>
>why did you leave the place where you lived to come to boomfuck nowhere with me?
>"because I wanted to be with my soulmate" she says while holding blonde
>but who could she be in love with
blonde is pretty dense
>>
>>232982824
thankfully pink hair is the heroine we need but not the one we deserve, so she just said outright she was in love with blonde when """subtle""" failed
>>
>>232982308
spbp
>>
>>232982824
Is this yuri?
>>
>>232982682
Many.
>>
>>232982963
yes
>>
>>232982963
No, an omoshiroi princes takes the MC
>>
>>232982203
more than i can count
>>
>>232982967
Name 100 isekai that have that trope
>>
>>232983017
Give me a few minutes and I'll find you 3.
>>
>>232982203
I just started reading this. It's basically Isekai Harry Potter.
>>
>>232982981
What's the name?
>>
File: 026_fP5.jpg (689 KB, 835x1200)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
Chinese booba
>>
>>232982203
>1 gold coin = 10000 yen 1 silver coin = 1000 yen 1 copper coin = 100 yen!
Who the fuck cares? It's a convenient point of reference.
>Sand area, people have brown skin
Imagine complaining that people have tans/evolved to have darker skin.
>Adding SALT to food makes it 100x better! CONVEY THE POWER OF SALT!
This is true though. There's a reason people were willing to pay fuckloads of gold for it. Though most places should already have an established supply line.
>>
>>232983104
please bully me miss villainess
>>
I just want a Villainess to take care of
>>
>>232983150
>Who the fuck cares? It's a convenient point of reference.
Because it makes no sense, the relative cost of things should be different in a fantasy economy.
>Imagine complaining that people have tans/evolved to have darker skin.
Yeah, that one is retarded.
>>
>>232978007
>>232979804
Is it like LTBE?
>>
>>232983150
> This is true though. There's a reason people were willing to pay fuckloads of gold for it. Though most places should already have an established supply line.
IRL the main value of salt was being a food preservative rather than a condiment.
>>
>>232983267
As a whole no, but I guess the way there is basically an ongoing harem war is very similar. But in LTBE the harem war was just a side thing. In this the heroines competing witch each other for him is basically the main story, although the author made it clear that he is writings a feels good story so there will be a harem end.
>>
>>232983411
Nice, I like catfights
>>
>mc is a highschooler who happens to know how to make every japanese dish in existence
>>
>>232983475
At this point, every isekai main character, no matter if NEET, sarariman or high schooler, is actually a prodigy that got transported to another world.
>>
>>232983267
In terms of heroines I'd say so, they have a similar dynamic of being borderline yandere and fighting each other to try and get with MC. In terms of MC though they're polar opposites. Unlike LTBE MC in this is actively encouraged to remain in his role as a villain and does precisely that. Only problem is MC is on NG+ because the heroines found out his act and fell in love with him so they reset the timeline after dying the first time. Now MC tries acting the villain again but this time the heroines don't play along which confuses the shit out of MC when he tries to be as off putting as possible and make them hate him only for them to like it and actually proactively go for him instead.
>>
>>232983150
>Who the fuck cares? It's a convenient point of reference.
It is lazy, and albeit money is never really a issue for most part, just saying "1 cooper coin=1 dollar" make it look like the writer just don't give a shit and is just filling in a checkbox.
>>
>>232983560
Both the protagonist and the heroines remember the previous timeline/run?
>>
>>232983567
>make it look like the writer just don't give a shit and is just filling in a checkbox.
Good. I don't give a shit so the author shouldn't either. Fuck your currency autism.
>>
>>232983727
If they don't care they shouldn't comment on him, not that anon BTW
>>
>>232982780
Let's see how knowing that mitochondria is the powerhouse of a cell helps you find food before starving to death.
>>
>>232983150
>convenient point of reference
It's literally unnecessary. This isn't a math exam, why would I need to know how to convert their currency into ours?
>>
>>232982203
>Rare black hair
kek
>OMG black and hair and black eyes? SO rare! SO special!
>>now you can feel unique as your self insert despite being a copy paste color palate of everyone of your countrymen!
>>
>>232983722
MC and the heroines do but the stories protagonist doesn't. Pretty much what happened was the stories protagonist that MC is literally built to job to is actually incompetent as shit so MC is actually the one who saves the heroines nearly all the time while pretending to be the protagonist's lackey. In the first loop MC left a diary detailing his thoughts as he went and at his death at the hands of the protagonist and the full harem (that's the thing that gets him home) that diary is discovered by MCs sister who is part of the protagonist's harem and she realizes that the villain shit was all an act that he was forced into by the world and that he was the one who saved them all. MCs sister tells this to the harem and all of them (including the protagonist's own sister) plot to fucking murder him for killing MC. After they do that they pull some cultivation bullshit to reset the timeline to give MC the happiness he deserves.
>>
>>232983560
It's kinda funny since for example his fiance tries to keep the appearance that she hates him for the sake of him continuing his role as a villain. But this hardly matters when she messes it up by face slapping the hero too. If she were just honest with him they could cooperate to keep the story going while also having a normal relationship outside of it. Also the part where she had to pretend to care about the hero, while also promising him to be her male partner in parties, was a little uncomfortable to me. Especially when that faggot took it as a boyfriend role. If this wasn't a feel good story you would think there would be a misunderstanding with the mc.
>>
>mc is a highschooler otaku who happens to have extensive knowledge in one extremely specific field that happens to coincide with how magic works in the other world
>mc is a neet/freelancer who after 87 gorillion part-time jobs has just enough surface knowledge in every field imaginable from international politics to creating and applying makeshift explosives in fortification construction/demolition
What's worse?
>>
>>232983902
This is sound like the afterstory of an actual story, interesting
>>
He sees
>>
>>232983910
Not long after that she admits that she's onto his bullshit but pretends she thinks the reason is to protect his sister since families can only have one competent successor to avoid succession bullshit. It's pretty funny since MC calls her a fucking retard in his head for getting the motives wrong despite not realizing she's playing him like a fiddle. Now she can act as in love with him as she wants hence my quote here>>232978007

>>232984009
It's pretty quick to get to that point. All of that is revealed in the first 10 chapters.
>>
I have always wondered, Is there a GB isekai with a yuri ending? Because most of them end with the main character marrying his bro.
>>
>>232982456
This one is making fun of isekai though.
>>
>>232983727
>Good. I don't give a shit so the author shouldn't either. Fuck your currency autism.
I wouldn't care at all if the author just said "1 gold coin=1 month of a farmer income" or something.
It is just that the author actively goes out of his way to tell the reader that isekai land currency neatly translate in nice round values of yen, and than immediately forgets that money is even a thing. It is not just dumb, it legitimately feels like they are just copying and pasting it from somewhere else.
>>
>>232983902
It should be noted that his diary has a lot of lies mixed with the truth, like the fact that he was reincarnated from birth when he just got transferred to the body two years prior. The former could have creeped out his sister. Also the hero's sister didn't just go along with killing him initially, even if she didn't like him, he was still her brother, she had good reason to change her mind.
>>
>>232984015
When does he bang the ghost
>>
>>232982751
>>232983124
Sources?
>>
>>232984127
Yeah, cause it's mostly a light hearted story. Most of the reason they think of him as some tragic martyr that they need to save is because he bullshited in his diary for shits and giggles.
>>
>>232984109
>isekai author gives a precise exchange rate between isekai coins and yen, he also shows a graph of changing princes kinda hinting at the idea that people routinely change currencies.
>he refuses to elaborate
That would be amusing
>>
>>232983809
Does your definition of being smart equal being good at finding food before starving?
>>
>>232984266
Exactly, but the essence still remains the same. He was the one to save them and he was basically held hostage to pretend to be a scumbag. He is still a tragic hero in a way, just a slightly more selfish one with different motives. And its not like her forced them to like him either, unlike the hero, their love for him is completely their choice.
>>
>>232984007
Execution matters more. Both can easily be used as handwaves to keep the plot going, a single line of dialogue to excuse whatever they pulled out of their ass.
If the author takes the time to show how being passionate about a single subject or having plenty of surface experience has shaped the MC, or if he's passionate about his experience, both can be used well.
>>
>>232984447
Yeah it was a nice balance of retaining the genuineness of it all while also letting it be a bit silly. I think he also leaves out that if he plays the villain role enough he can go back to his own world so they think he just wanted to enjoy the last couple years of life he had left before he's inevitably killed by the protagonist.
>>
File: 7 (1).jpg (368 KB, 1193x2183)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
social distancing is getting out of hand
>>
>>232984553
Some American anon mentioned it last thread and I can't remember if anyone actually replied so I will now. No way is that 2 meters. She's fucking miles away.
>>
>>232984355
Not strictly that, I'm mostly arguing against the idea that we are somehow smarter than the people before us just because we are trained to memorize a bunch information that isn't even useful to us in this age.
>>
>>232984599
I think it's the perspective, but she does look 3~4 meters away from him
>>
>>232984599
Maybe she's really smol
>>
>>232984687
Depends how short she is. Could be that or could be 5-6 meters. Kinda hard to tell.

>>232984711
Yeah
>>
File: Thosewhohuntelves.jpg (22 KB, 244x350)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Still the best Isekai.

Fight me.
>>
>>232984553
this girl is too thirsty for the mc
>>
>>232984538
>I think he also leaves out that if he plays the villain role enough he can go back to his own world
Yeah, they think he is doing for his and his family's safety, they have no idea that all he basically wants is to go home. To be honest I wanted to see a little more regret from his sister for her actions. Considering she is his family, and as far she knows he basically did everything for her, she should be significantly more emotionally affected than the rest. So far, although I am a bit behind, his fiance seems to be the most emotional about the past. Thay scene with her bleeding hand really hit it home for me. Although that was largely because she had to act in front of the hero.
>>
File: 14.jpg (1.53 MB, 1200x6436)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>232985076
forgot pic
>>
>>232984599
Yeah we concluded that the angle is difficult to tell but that distance is by no means 2 meters. At least 3 or even 5.
>>
>isekai but the mc invents mexican or slavic or american or african or middle east food
>isekai but the mc has no fucking clue about farming
>isekai but the mc uses a bo staff like a CHAD
>isekai but the mc is actually just a no hax shitter from the boonies, for real this time, no hax bro
>isekai but its in a futuristic setting
>isekai but the mc had a harem in his previous world but cant get laid in isekailand
>isekai but the currencies are a retarded mess because of politics
>isekai but the mc is a nigger and everyone else looks asian
>isekai but no adventurers guild
>isekai but isekai world doesnt use suffixes
>isekai but the mc SHOWERS instead of bathing
>isekai but sand niggers arent niggers
>isekai but the whole world is just a political shitshow with hundreds of city states in each continent
>isekai but church good
>isekai but isekai people know the sexillion year old greek recipe for soap
>isekai but due to magic influencing evolution taste buds are altered and people hate what our world likes
>isekai but the women are worse looking than men

im specifically interested in any anime/manga where bo staves are used. its the coolest weapon. recommendations?
>>
>>232985118
Well it's also revealed that MCs sister isn't blood related to him either so when you get to the parts where she makes MC sleep in the same bed as her because they're siblings clearly trying to seduce him you feel that shit more. Thing is she cut off her connection with the protagonist literally instantly. She jumped ship the hardest.
>>
>>232985213
None of those seem fun at all
>>
>>232985213
Americans are so cringe.
>>
>>232985301
i just made the opposite tropes to OP. in the end, generic isekai #5836 was better than originality all along.
>>
>>232985213
>isekai but due to magic influencing evolution taste buds are altered and people hate what our world likes
There's at least one where mayonaize is deadly poison, god made it that way to laugh at isekai people all "inventing" it.
>>
Any Isekai with T H I C C bitches?
>>
File: 1198371287334.jpg (94 KB, 620x1222)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>232984553
>>
>>232985236
Sister seems like most big brained heroine so far, makes others maintain plot, eccential for mc's survival, as a leader while shrinking her own job to minimum and makes sure to keep cultivator heroines from finding out that everyone is awake already, so they would spend time charging their marbles for power to protect mc thinking they are only ones with past loop memories, while she gets hands on mc with her sick 1000 iq schemes.
>>
>>232985780
Is there so much keikaku going on?
>>
>>232982203
>no ITADAKIMASU before eating
This one actually irritate me.
>>
>>232984180
Is that even possible to begin with?

And my question would be is why hasn't he made a potion to change her back to a human again?
>>
>>232985780
They're all pretty scheming honestly. Even the dumb, pure one. She's even gotten the furthest with MC and her liking both MCs dominant bully side and his shy, meek side is pretty hot.
>>
>>232982475
Is this the bookworm isekai?
>>
File: soupbroth.png (138 KB, 330x384)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>232986115
Yes
>>
>>232986170
Does she ever invent a proper printing press?
>>
>>232985957
Its background stuff not focus, but she and fiance already planning how to remove people sympathetic to orginal novel's mc from power, she also filled mcs entourage like drivers and zuch full of her spies and bugged his every elecronic device with cameras and trackers for "safety measures", even if mc finds out he can't complain because he uses/used same thing to watch plot unfold right way and correct it in time.
>>
>>232986237
Yes, once she gets adopted by royalty and a bunch of orphan slave labor. The high priest places heavy restrictions on it, though, since he has the foresight to understand that mass literacy causes shit like the Reformation
>>
>>232986237
Also yes
>>
>>232985236
Yeah I know already they aren't blood related, but the reveal should have still effected her the most emotionally. It's a very small complain either way. After someone "betrays" the mc, I usually want them to be a bit miserable and regretful before forgiving them. It's not a requirement here since we didn't see it happen but if would be a nice touch. Admittedly I am a bit of a sucker for misery kino.
>>
>>232982824
She hasn't figured out her low effort bullying is basically making excuses to flirt.
>>
>>232986555
Well it's just more of her character to instead of whining and wallowing in self pity she just immediately decides to dedicate her entire existence to her brother. She's the most based honestly.
>>
>>232986361
>i hear you're good at detail work can you have carve ten thousand metal stamps for me?
That poor boy is going to go blind
>>
>>232984553
She's just an olympic level decanterer
>>
>>232986638
She is. I am currently at the part where he fondles the girl during the phone call to her brother. I assume we won't be seeing the cultivation heroines soon, at least not too much off them. But I am interested to see the gangster heroine, who I suspect should be the next one based on what was said.
>>
File: LN_P2V3-1.jpg (216 KB, 1000x1391)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>232986727
There is simply no escape from Myne's love (for books)
>>
>>232986346
Fucking Catholics.
>>
>MC has NO chemistry with the heroines
Why does this happen so much?
>>
>>232986824
>She is. I am currently at the part where he fondles the girl during the phone call to her brother.
Hot?
>>
>>232982203
Is this in the anime?
>>
>>232986996
Obviously. I am surprised you guys went so far with reading it yesterday after I shilled it that I ended up being left so far behind.
>>
>>232986961
Marie a shit
>>
>>232986934
I wish
>>
>>232986824
>I am currently at the part where he fondles the girl during the phone call to her brother.
Stuff like that is why I don't feel as bad about the protagonist taking MCs fiancé to a dinner. They even describe that they never even so much as touch hands and yet MC is cucking him so hard. Shit's straight out of an NTR doujin.

>>232986996
Yes. MC as a gimmick literally can't be the initiator of anything remotely sexual on the heroines so whenever it does happen they're the ones who start it. MC asks the protag's sister to call her brother while he fondles her naked breasts and kisses him. Protags sister is a complete semon demon yet the protag still thinks she's a pure girl on his side as a double agent.
>>
>>232986961
Chemistry does not happen out of nowhere, it requires both sides to have some level of actual characterization and personality first
>>
>>232987193
Fuck, I need to read this
>>
Multipliers as power ups are pretty nice in promoting constant improvement with hard training.
>>
>>232987193
>I don't feel as bad about the protagonist taking MCs fiancé to a dinner.
I am mad now
>>
>>232987193
>Stuff like that is why I don't feel as bad about the protagonist taking MCs fiancé to a dinner.
Previous or current timeline?
>>
File: Hazure Akamadoushi.jpg (1.25 MB, 1414x2037)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
Drills Ojou lover
>>
>>232987510
>>232987637
Current timeline but it's for MCs benefit since they try to act the part they did in the first loop so MC can act out as a villain since if he doesn't in their eyes he literally gets insta killed by the heavens. The dinner thing( not really a dinner it's a big fancy public gathering for an auction so it's not even really a date) ends up backfiring and drags the story's protag into the dirt cause he tries to flaunt that fact like you'd expect of a protagonist face slapping which MCs sister comes in and calls him out for being a scum bag and his reputation gets ruined.
>>
>>232982203
Assassin's Pride isn't isekai, you retarded fucking nigger
>>
>>232987510
>>232987796
They should make a villain novel where the capture targets are the novels' protagonists, with GB
>>
>>232987796
>not really a dinner it's a big fancy public gathering for an auction so it's not even really a date
Start off with that next time. There is a HUGE difference between a private dinner and a gathering. From the start his fiance seems like the one that could possible go too far for way too little. There would be little reason for a dinner with that faggot, but I could see her doing it if he somehow trusted her more because of it.
>>
>>232987961
>Start off with that next time.
My bad. Didn't really put that much thought into it initially since I obviously already know the context. To describe it more she clearly says that she's bringing him to the event so he can set up social connections for starting up his security business. It's only when he wants to face slap MC that he lies about it being more intimate and that they potentially went further but as I said MC's sister calls him on his bullshit and his reputation gets thrown into the mud. Where I'm at now his current fuck up has made it so the heroines have extorted him that if he wants to get by in the city he needs to publicly apologize to MC with a gift as offering so he's pretty throughrouly BTFO at this point. MC also recently got a handjob off protag's sister.
>>
>>232988131
How does this pass chink censorship?
>>
>>232988204
Complete lack of explicit descriptions unfortunately. Though honestly the heroine dialogue is so insanely hot that it makes up for it. God tier teasing.
>>
>>232988131
I am surprised how the hero's sister is so far ahead from everyone. You would think that his fiance, as an official couple, would have used that excuse to progress things further. Her wanting to take it slow so he doesn't suspect anything is biting her in the ass. It's true that he suspects the hero's sister because of how willing she is, so that has created a bit of a gap, bur I still feel like this is something he will slowly reevaluate as they progress in intimacy. His fiance is playing a losing game currently by taking it slower than the secretary when she could have taken a natural shortcut. And since she doesn't have a deep connection with the hero he wouldn't be as suspetful if she thought of a half decent excuse.
>>
shitty general threads constantly clogging up the board
>>
>>232988266
Early he did say that there was supposed to be a big 500 word part of them making out that got cut and just brushed over.
>>
>>232988655
Yeah a shame. We could have had more aot threads circle jerking the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>232982473
In shield hero you can activate skills without saying their name or you can use gestures instead. Though the power of the skill is reduced a bit.
>>
>>232982203
Being shit.
>>
>>232988884
You are trying too hard.
Don't worry, we will accept you regardless where you come from.
>>
>『The ‘Second Coming of the Demon King’ and ‘Monstrosity’ Titles have been removed!』
>“Oh?” Vandalieu blinked in surprise as an announcer’s voice suddenly echoed inside his head, informing him that his bad-sounding Titles had been removed.
>And then he heard the announcer’s voice again.
>『You have acquired the ‘Demon King’ Title!』
>>
Anyone can spoil me ok keyboard Immortal. I kinda took a break after he was sent by the emperor to travel outside. What's going one with the big titty girl that was supposed to get a fiance, did he put an end to it?
>>
>>232988655
>generals
>clog
Are you retarded
>>
>>232985690
Why don't we get cute posts like this anymore
>>
File: 12 (16).jpg (517 KB, 1125x1600)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
Wow this thread is bad.
>>
File: 34205369._SY475_.jpg (69 KB, 297x475)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
>>232989333
What the fuck you expect from GENTLEMEN thread?
>>
>>232989367
True. Shit ops usually make shit threads.
>>
>>232989336
Porcs are better.
>>
>>232988131
>>232988594
>it took 2 years to get 70 chapters of Levelling through Lust
Fuck, I guess I will continue reading this in 2024...
>>
>>232989336

Eireen, the sexy Nordic bombshell, is the orc chieftan's personal play toy. Fucked, sucked and titty twisted, she's become a total whore for the entire orc tribe. Is there nothing she won't do for these sexy beasts? Night after night, she's the centerpiece for the orc orgies that last well past dawn.

One night Eireen sees her chance to make a break for it! She runs into the forest, wearing almost nothing, only to find herself surrounded by mysterious centaurs the next day. These well-hung horsemen offer to point Eireen in the direction of her home--for a price. How much horse flesh can she suck and fuck in one night?

Story Excerpt: Holding Eireen's head by its sides, he thrust his long, orc phallus past her lips, into her mouth and down her throat until none of it could be seen.

Preview the sample to find out how this popular hit plays out!

This adults-only erotica has shapeshifter, centaurs, dark dubcon and vilent sex in it and is intended for audiences 18+ years of age ONLY
>>
File: mfw.gif (158 KB, 640x320)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
>>232989435
>centaurs
You...
Just...
Know...
>>
File: questionmark.jpg (427 KB, 1080x1080)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>232989336
>>232989435
>international best selling author
>>
>>232987211
Have what now?
>>
>>232987796
Name?
>>
>>232989424
I think you get around double that on his Patreon for 2 dollars. The price isn't bad but the system is just predatory. You are gonna have to wait years to catch up unless you keep paying those two dollars, at this point just sell me an ebook.
>>
>>232989613
Just get some friends together and pay 2 dollars and just share the account
>>
>>232989585
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/232960088/#232961001
>>232989613
>double that
Holy shit, that's a lot.
>The price isn't bad but the system is just predatory. You are gonna have to wait years to catch up unless you keep paying those two dollars, at this point just sell me an ebook.
So just 2 dollars and you get all the new chapters?
The real question is how profitable this really is, cheap people will just pay once, get the chapters and then stop paying, it's not like paying more increases the release speed.
>>
>>232982203
> TATSUYA VON HITLER
Kek
>>
>>232989613
How is paying to read even real? Just turn on the download it from somewhere else, press CTRL+C.
>>
File: Kimberly_Grey.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>232989435
What did you expect?
>>
>>232989435
What the fuck is a dark dubcon?
>>
File: not suprised.png (414 KB, 544x688)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>232989685
It's coomershit ofc they rake a lot
>>
>>232989333
This looks edgy.
Is it good?
>>
>>232989768
They do? I never sell anything I write. Am I a fucking retard not taking advantage of suckers?
>>
>>232989685
Yes but you are gonna have to keep paying to read the new chapters eventually since it's 2$ per month. Unless you wanna wait for the free chapters to catch up or just drop the novel.
>>
>>232989333
what's wrong with thread?
>>
>>232989333
she ressurects in the end and marries the mc
>>
>>232989834
Yeah, my point is that you can just pay intermittently when you feel like catching up.
>>
>>232989808
I hope not but since I know there are sad fuckers who would pay 100$+ per month for some cunt on twitch instead to fap to pov porn I wouldn't be surprised if it's true
>>
>>232989834
Does he have a different title for the story? Can't find it on his patreon.
>>
>>232989850
Boring.
>>
>>232984183
>>232983124
>>232982751
Dead.
>>
>>232989937
it was a bit surprising that she only came back on chapter 235 out of 245 to be fair
>>
>>232989685
>>232989768
He is making around 2k minimum if all of them are just paying the lowest 2$ one, and he is not even particularly popular.
>>232989879
At this point though you are waiting for so long that wouldn't it be better to just wait for free chapters in the first place?
>>
>>232989850
Kino, I'm glad that people who write isekai can still write soul as good as this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLVqjIvokc
>>
>Punt a rock into space at 0.6c
One day in the far future, some poor sap in a distant galaxy is going to have a really bad day.
>>
File: isekai31.jpg (308 KB, 897x1280)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>
>>232990060
That's a little more than necessary to escape the planet.
>>
>>232989926
Thia probably covers everything besides some extra stuff exclusive for other other tiers that I assume aren't part of the main story.
>>
>>232990073
>no isekai where MC revolutionizes nutrition for the poor by introducing the complete protein combo of beans and rice
>>
>>232989850
Is this that Necromancer MC? If so then I'd be surprised if that didn't happen.
>>
>>232990166
its time travel instead of isekai but that one where the schoolgirl goes back in time to nobunaga basically does that, but with stuff like sweet potatoes instead
>>
>>232990046
>At this point though you are waiting for so long that wouldn't it be better to just wait for free chapters in the first place?
Not really, you are waiting half as much(even less considering he has 160+extra chapters vs 70 free), anyway it's easy to pirate(I just did it in 2 mins)
>He is making around 2k minimum if all of them are just paying the lowest 2$ one, and he is not even particularly popular.
Well I'm happy he is making enough, it means he will keep writing. To be honest the stuff he has on patreon sounds kinda cringy and even the alternative title of the novel is misleading and not as appealing as the webnovel one(is he using an alternative title because of some rules of the website?)
>>232990140
As I said above it's surprising easy to pirate, I'm quite a cheap person for not paying 2 dollars but I guess my excuse is that I would have tried to pay as little as possible anyway...
>>
>>232989850
Just like the farmer one
>>
>>232989272
Board has too much traffic. Nobody would let someone combo that much
>>
>Using Worldbox to make map and lore for the story
>>
>>232990396
Look at the timestamp, he clearly used multiple devices/IPs
>>
>>232990434
It was an age before captcha, when posters could roam free.
>>
>>232990073
Wait... is that... Castle Gookstein-nim? When did it become Castle Nipstein-dono?
>>
>>232989850
But anon why you die your dead.
>>
>>232990046
>He is making around 2k minimum if all of them are just paying the lowest 2$ one, and he is not even particularly popular.
I wonder how much webnovel pays him as well, but I imagine the main purpose of posting there is to fuel people to his patreon.
>>
>>232990470
Huh that's cool
>>
>>232990368
That new title is awful, he could have done better than that, he has definitely proven himself a better writer at least lol
>>
>>232982203
based post
>>
>>232990840
Yeah, the protagonist is not a "gamer" and the story isn't really an "adventure".
I imagine the main idea was to have the appealing title for the larger non paying audience and the meh title for the smaller paying group that was already hooked on the story, but even then...
>>
>>232990368
I should probably look for a better way to pirate it since for my source it shows the last chapter back at July.
>>
File: isekai rice.jpg (673 KB, 1440x2048)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>
>>232982203
Is this seriously the only way we can have an asspride thread?
>>
>>232982648
4, 5, 8 and 11 look passable
>>
>>232990909
It should be the same place I found it.
I'm not sure if he has exclusive chapters for LtL
>>
>>232990959
This is some next level.
>>
File: Absolute_Madman.jpg (88 KB, 473x470)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
If I get reincarnated I'm burning all the rice fields.
Bread will dominate the world.
>>
I like rice, but only with spicy curry.
>>
>>232991123
There's sidechapters with the ex-husband's life falling apart without her.
>>
>>232991095
*exclusive extra chapters
>>
>>232990959
you can't make bread from rice by itself, and rice/wheat bread tastes perfectly fine
I know its standard shitty isekai stuff, but its not like bread was the only way people ate wheat either, so why would any civilization that has wild rice near it not just eat it how it is?
>>
>>232991095
I assumed you found a torrent or something and I unfortunately can't do that. What's the latest chapter number in your source?
>>
>>232991128
I can't be the only one to like both wheat and rice products.
>>
File: isekai rice1.jpg (430 KB, 1439x2048)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>232991282
isekai people dumb
>>
>>232990470
>>232990434
Pass paypiggies only have 30 second cooldown and no captcha
>>
>>232984073
Pupil of Wise man or whatever will probably end in yuri unless the MC turns back into a guy.
>>
>>232990959
reminds me of common sense of a duke's daughter, Iris just finds cocoa on her fief and turns out no-one even eats the fruit or anything
the pulp of the fruit tastes pretty good so you would imagine people would at least eat it
>>
>>232991362
112 from July, it should be the same.
>>
>>232991452
>if you put salt on your food it tastes better!
thanks you for this minimum several thousand year old knowledge mr. isekai man, truly no one could have figured this out by themselves
>>
>>232991557
Wasn't the cocoa imported?
>>
>>232984073
There's the two as one princess one, which borders on selfcest.
But it isn't likely to go the lewd route.
>>
>>232991128
you truly are a demon with no bottom line
>>
>>232991560
Yeah, shame them because I tried and couldn't find some other stuff I wanted to see in that one.
>>
>>232991557
cocoa beans were used the same way as coffee beans before chocolate was invented iirc
>>
>>232991584
I read the manga ages ago (actually at the end of 2020, but still), but iirc she finds wild cocoa while exploring her fief to find products to sell so she can become rich
>>
File: croprotation.png (2.8 MB, 3022x1410)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
>>232983017
>>232983054
I promised and I deliver.
>>
>>232991128
I'd ban mayo. It is also a good indicator of there being another reincarnator.
>>
>>232991635
chocolate drinks are several thousand years old yes
>>
>>232985489
what one is that?
>>
>>232991452
Isn't rice farming quite labor heavy? Why would they do all that work just for animal feed?
>>
>>232991689
it's not exactly chocolate milk nor does it taste much like chocolate if they're just roasted, ground and brewed like coffee
>>
>>232991603
You will also have to eat exclusively rye bread, including the crust. Seriously though anyone that doesn't eat the crust should be ashamed.
>>
>>232991713
because the author doesn't know anything about rice or farming, most likely
>>
>>232991713
Maybe their rice is easy to grow. In arafoo, rice comes from a type of grass that grows everywhere.
>>
>>232991624
Oh well, I can't complain about 40 extra chapters.
BTW, do other smut writers of the stories you listed before use a similar system?
>>
>>232991238
Now this is proper power fantasy I can relate to.
>>
File: Fang_Yuan_Weather.png (433 KB, 579x747)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>232991603
The Dao of Bread is the trend of the times, a wise man gives in to circumstance.
>>
>his bread doesn't contain potato
All of you are frogs in wells.
>>
>>232991884
I trust this guy, he seems to be at the 8th stage of the brioche realm.
>>
>>232991713
this is isekai rice that grows by itself in large amounts but people don't eat it because they are retarded
meanwhile in real life rice farming is a bitch and a half because among other things you need to transplant the entire rice field from the seedbed to the flooded field half-way through the growing process
>>
>>232991765
Most, yes. I couldn't find the guy for lust Knight or Naked Sword Art on that site though. The naked sword art guy is pretty greedy with his pricing too, and considering how few patreons he has it didn't do him any good.
>>
>>232991955
Yes, indeed, us righteous path breadivators are the very example of trustworthiness.
The fool, he doesn't realize I'm a jam kozunak heavenly heretic with a side cultivation in yoghurt finger path.
>>
>>232992027
Uh, I guess I overestimated how easy it was to pirate this stuff
>The naked sword art guy is pretty greedy with his pricing too
Is he though? From a quick glance he's hiding fewer chapters behind the paywall but making you pay more for them, I guess he places the paywall way too late and should have hidden a larger amount of chapters behind it for a lower price.
For comparison he's hiding less than 10% of the story behind it compared to 50-60% of LtL.
What concerns me is his use of non-paid art for profit reasons, but if he managed to get away with it for 2 years I guess it doesn't matter...
>>
>>232986004
>Is that even possible to begin with?
Easy, just kill your dick.
>>
>>232992273
Having to pay 26$ for completely catching up on a little more than 20 chapters is a bit too much in my opinion. Although you made a good point on him having more free ones.
>>
>>232991128
>Bread will dominate the world.
Whitebread?
Wonderbread?
>>
>>232991653
meh three is really not that many
>>
>>232991479
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>232982203
>RPG/MMO mechanics even though the world is not a game
>summoning high schoolers to save the world
>the church is the bad guys
>despite the medieval setting the natives are both insanely stupid and have advanced technology at the same time
>low level villains are fat and or ugly
>as soon as the MC registers in the obligatory adventurer's guild some punks try to assault him
>MC's "shit" skill is actually a cheat
>previous hero who saved the world is also Japanese and left hot springs / katanas etc.
>hero's party is just MC and his harem
The list can go on beyond the character limit, it's like the authors don't have an original bone in their body
>>
>>232991452
god this is so fucking stupid
>>
>>232992432
I said I'd find 3 and I found 3.
>>
>>232991653
You're an actual legend
there's way more than 3, but...
good shit man.
>>
>>232992458
Remember when Japan used to have some of the most interesting and unique stories? Remember Kachou Ouji and FLCL or Monster?
Anime truly was so much better. Now its all animated by koreans and the chinese and the manga is just run of the mill hogwash
>>
>>232992399
This talk makes me wonder how the Chinese or Japanese monetization system works and if it's as efficient as patreon is.
>>
File: duke long.jpg (57 KB, 487x690)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>232991128
Rice will reign supreme!
Immortal Killer Move — Breadman Extermination
to be honest I pity Duke Long, he had this mentality where anything good was due to fate but anything bad was his fault alone and that's fucking miserable
>>
>>232992659
I don't remember duke long scoring a fishgirl.
He was tragic as fuck, you're right, he was the best HC character.
>>
>>232992648
Chinese stuff is more expensive honestly. Those fuckers pay for individual chapters. Most of the time it's at least easy to pirate but faloo novels were near impossible to find before "that" place.
>>
>>232992803
idk I just took the image from the ri wikia
>>
File: kot.jpg (118 KB, 539x769)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>232992639
I remember when I first got into anime it felt like an entire new world for me to explore, then I started reading manga and realised that anime is just the tip of the iceberg.
Now I realise that the iceberg is mostly made out of frozen garbage and you have to dig through it to find something good.
I still love fantasy and it's a shame that most of it is isekai, Dungeon Meshi is unironically one of the best fantasy manga I've read.
>>
>>232984073
DSM
>>
>>232992884
Dungeon Meshi is amazing. The characters, the setting and the plot all work together like the perfect ingredients in a delicious stew. Its not unbelievably outlandish or anything either.
>>
>>232992659
>>232992803
Does everyone have a fetish for fish girls and tragedy in RI? Or are fish girls just THAT unlucky?
>>
>>232992823
I'm very curious about the psychology behind this, what makes certain monetization system so efficient?
I'm not an expert but it seems like making people subscribe to things or make them pay for smaller chunks of content is the way to go, this obviously applies to more than web novels.
>>
File: 1672742_1.png (368 KB, 630x630)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>232982203
you over did yourself with this post OP
have a thumb up!!
>>
>>232992850
The images there usually don't fit with my perception of the characters.
Spectral soul was always skinny in my mind. But here he is looking jacked as fuck.
>>
>>232992941
Fishgirls aren't that popular, it's just Fang Yuan who had finfever in his first life.
Most characters have a complicated and tragic backstories.
>>
>>232991128
Does FY ever meet his younger/actual self who was a total idiot by the way the narrative presents him?
>>
>>232993104
No, because he's in that body, there are flashbacks a few times.
>>
>>232992922
I'm not caught up but personally I feel like the pacing could have been improved. The Pre- and post-dragon parts feel a little bit unbalanced. Outside of that it really is great.
>>
>>232993151
I know, maybe there would be some mind fuckery where he turbokills his younger self.
>>
So we're talking about jew translators huh. I remember the Seirei Gensouki WN translator was charging like 15 bucks a chapter for his garbage MTLs so you had to pay like 150 bucks to catch up. Then Bakapervert started translating the LN for free and the translator got butthurt and made ridiculous demands like he couldn't translate anything else while translating Seirei Gensouki so he could read it too since he doesn't really know Japanese and can't read them himself. Then like a month later JNC emails bakapervert saying they're gonna pick up the series officially and to keep it a secret and then they sent cease and desist letters to the WN translator and he was forced to take the chapters off his patreon. Good times.
>>
File: Juju1.jpg (520 KB, 1600x1230)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>bitch sister gets left behind
kek.

Also class press and king make a cute couple.
>>
>>232993186
How popular is this compared to Kuro no Maou?
>>
>>232993183
There is a fuckery where he relives his life from being a baby with no memories in a attempt to get him to reform by having him follow different life choices in a different environment that rewards righteousness.
But it's not him schooling old him.
>>
>>232993186
Is the gigachad yankee a bad guy in this story or is it a case of Kurono.
>>
>>232982203
Racemixing but it's always human father. The only example for opposite that I know is Sylphette's parents in MT. But her father is only half-elf himself.
Seriously, it is kind of odd that there are absolutely no elf fuckboys in any isekai. It is a sexual fantasy for most women to have an immortal bishonen asshole boyfriend, and 99% of male elves are exactly like that.
>>
>>232990060
>0.6c
Under the assumption of a rock of that size being roughly 10 metric tons in weight, the amount of energy needed for that is equivalent to somewhere around 50 000 megatons or 1000 Tsar Bombas, biggest nuclear explosions ever tested on earth.
>>
>>232993239
I don't know about English readers, but the starts on narou are

KnM:
>impressions: 27,917
>review: 43
>Bookmarks: 78,592
>comprehensive score: 243,622pt
>score: 86,438pt
>character count: 5,472,322

Jujutsushi
>impressions: 9,556
>review: 16
>Bookmarks: 17,428
>comprehensive score: 68,328pt
>score: 33,472pt
>character count: 2,290,002

Don't ask me what all these numbers mean though. Most important one is comprehensive score I think. KnM ranks about 200-250~ iirc. Which isn't bad. I don't know how much it was before the manga though.
So I guess juju is mediocre?
>>
>vsbattlefags getting uppity again
>>
File: 1622748613380.png (27 KB, 1005x350)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>people complaining about bad TLs taking money
ENTER
>>
>>232993520
Sigma translator
Also what the fuck
>>
>>232993520
based
if he knows japanese he's better than 95% of the EOP fucking garbage suicide niggers here
>>
>>232993337
Neither. Gigachad is gigachad. He just wants to smoke cigs, kill some monsters and banter with his friends. He doesn't really care about good an evil, he's mostly apathetic to that sort of stuff.
But anyone who pisses him off can expect to be punched, or worse, killed.
>>
>>232982203
You forgot the most important and prominent isekai trope:
Being dogshit
>>
File: myne.jpg (62 KB, 1204x718)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>232993607
How original
>>
Starmommy.
>>
>>232993635
I will shove your fucking vegetable broth up your CF betraying ass if you're smug one more time.
>>
File: fuck your magic have bomb.jpg (601 KB, 3840x2160)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
What is required for a good isekai story?
>>
>>232993635
As original as 95% of isekais
>>
>>232993185
>2018 was 4 fucking years ago
What the fuck
>>
>>232993728
Sex
>y-you coomer!
Yes
>>
>>232993728
suffering
>>
>>232993728
everything in op
>>
>>232993728
An inventive, unique scenario.
No common/copied tropes.
A story that isn't lifted straight from Dragonquest.
No garbage "uncivilized western world of the past enlightened by superior glorious nippon" self-fellatio.
>>
>>232993486
Why would your opinion be based on what others think? Reviews are never a good indicator of anything.
>>
>>232993728
It's cute girls. It's always cute girls. Name one good animanga/WN/LN without cute girls.
>>
>>232993783
Baki Dou
>>
>>232993728
Demon Lords
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAA.gif (1.71 MB, 368x200)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>232993739
>>
>>232993773
But I'm just posting the narou stats in response to anon's question?
>>
>>232993728
Likable and well made characters.
That's pretty much the main one. The story and setting can be cliched as hell but if the characters are good then you're already far ahead of the others.
>>
>>232993840
Yes, but you also said that it was mediocre because its score is low on narou.
>>
>>232993796
It's shit. Read better sports manga.
>>
>>23298275
Christ
This must be a pain to draw...
>>
Reincarnation>mass summoning>single summoning>dumped in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>232993882
This wasn't a personal sentiment on the story, but how it's ranked.
Juju is one of my personal favorites.
>>
>I've defeated the demon lord and now I want a normal peaceful life time to go to school as I am also underage
>school and peaceful life is filled with psycho bullies that will kill/cripple you for the slightest provocation even imaginary
Makes me think
>>
File: 11 (15).jpg (390 KB, 1131x1609)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>232993728
JCs
>>
>>232993728
Unless you're writing a short story you're going to need some actual substance instead of just a wacky premise. A story needs actual meaningful content to be interesting after all.
>>
>>232992458
>>as soon as the MC registers in the obligatory adventurer's guild some punks try to assault him
every fucking time
>>
>>232993796
>Baki
>Good
lmao you're delusional
>>
>>232994075
Rundown?
>>
File: 1624188235407.jpg (105 KB, 376x697)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>232994075
Looking for trouble?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (164 KB, 1280x720)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>
File: vHedWVd.jpg (60 KB, 500x500)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>232993783
Boku no Pico
>>
File: ChadMilim.png (675 KB, 685x1046)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>>232993799
Yes.
>>
>>232994195
>>
>>232994167
>Surrealist hero
>>
>>232993728
>good isekai
End it instead of stretching it out way too long you money grubbing whore author.
Countless tards overstay their welcome.
Also know when to blow your load so that the rest of your story doesn't seem like boring filler shit.
In other words learn to pace you mongoloid authors.
>>
>>232994244
>Psychological warfare tactics
>>
>>232982541
Muv could have been the third. Muv should have been the third! God dammit!
>>
>>232994094
Have you ever seen the manga? Its the most contrarian "shounen-wannabe" manga ever. Its aiming to be oh so unique and original and falls flat on its face with it. Its just the main character fighting, about to lose, asspulls and wins. The fanbase is delusional and the art is abysmal to me, but that's probably a personal preference. What isn't simply personal is how bad the story is.
>>232994134
Are YOU?
>>
>>232993796
You are right. Retards will hate you and post their clearly inferior series that has the lifespan of a house fly.
Baki will die when Itagaki dies. Besides it's always fun seeing American presidents in Baki.
>>
>>232994244
MC has good chemistry with his wives there at least.
>>
>>232990060
In the setting of that LN everything in outer space is utterly fucked, planet sized dragons fighting for years on end and having the aftershocks of the fight reach a light year away is not rare
The reviving bullshit from it it's barely going to do anything, everything in outer space already has godlike and eldritch powers
>>
>>232990073
superior japanese rice, polished over 10 000 times!
>>
>>232989333
this manga is puzzling me, is there a novel i can read to learn more about what happens outside his village?
also
>random evil people order the massacre of a random town because a princess visited the place out of spite
>a small army arrives and starts killing everyone
>the army succeds on their objetive to kill everyone on the village but only 1 mage came back alive
I really really want to see how everyone react to the news of these events if this is a major plot point later on, wich i doubt.
>>
>>232994007
>defeat ddmon lord at age 15
>qualified to enter the academy of magic
>nobles think you're nothing and they abuse their status to abuse you
>The prince, the son of the king you pledged loyalty to, is the worst
>you foight to save everyone but you can't save them from themselves
>>
>>232993582
Ichido commissions his translations. He does not know a lick of japanese despite running a "translation" business for nigh-on fifteen years.
>>
>>232990060
imagine if some hero punching rocks into space causes galactic forces to discover a new planet full of life?
>>
>>232993728
Ryona and Guro.
>>
>>232995252
Retarded premice. If you defeated someone so powerful then you will be regarded as a hero and your name will be the equivalent of Biggus Diccus in isekai land.
>>
>>232995558
>kill the demon lord
>country sees you as a danger and wants you eliminated
There are quite a few of these out there.
>>
File: Muffled.gif (1.44 MB, 500x434)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>232995558
>>
>>232995655
>>kill the demon lord
>>country sees you as a danger and wants you eliminated
>they have no problem with celebrating the other broken heroes because they betrayed (you)
>>
>>232995655
Just skedaddle out of there to the rival kingdom and help them then.
>>
>>232993728
Premise that isn't completely copy pasted
MC that isn't stupidly broken right away or weak and then immediately becomes broken
Little to no reliance on the embarrassing tropes in the OP that have been done to death
Characters with actual depth always helps too (they don't have to be super deep but please give them SOMETHING)
>>
>>232982203
>Black hair/eyes is a sign of EVIL
This one is true though
>>
>>232995803
>they have no problem with celebrating the other broken heroes because they betrayed (you)
Pretty much lol. Even the one party member that is still friendly gets to be free because ???
>>232995831
They either use your loved ones against you so you can't leave or somehow get the entirety of humanity to hate you. Never said these stories were smart lol
>>
>>232996154
>do bad thing
>suddenly called the new demon lord
Yeah. Kinda reminds me of that spiderman arc where peter revealed his identity as spiderman after civil war and everything spiraled out of control.
>>
>>232995655
how are they going to eliminate you when they couldnt eliminate the demon lord and you're even stronger
are they retarded
>>
>>232996308
Poison?
>>
>>232996370
Every isekai man has a maxed-out poison resistance as a result of their normal training regimen
>>
>>232994195
>Forgetting the girl with the dog toy and then YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>232996308
The last one I read they just sent assassins after the hero lol.
Others at least try to be more clever. Think they at least sealed Raul's magic or something like that.
>>
any isekai that makes you all fired up
>>
File: Narcotics_Team_1.jpg (256 KB, 683x820)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>232996491
Maybe go this route and do some bs where you use your knowledge on poisons to create the super soldier serum
>>
File: file.png (159 KB, 539x460)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>232996573
>Raul
What are some isekai for clowns like me?
>>
>>232996741
A korean one does this where the mc uses poison to improve his body
>>
>>232996919
every isekai mc eats poison to increase their poison resistance
>>
>>232991282
isekai authors are mega retards themselves don't expect them to know things.
>>
File: Lily.jpg (1.75 MB, 2894x4093)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
Fairybros...
>>
>>232997061
This is more the super soldier thing where he becomes physically stronger.
>>
>>232997061
Bro...
>>
File: 1617969537562.png (792 KB, 1280x1066)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>232997061
Name 4.
No Kumo.
>>
>>232996370
>>232996573
I will be very surprised if someone slaughters the demon lord's army and then the guy himself without meeting a single monster that can use poison, mind controlling effects or assassin type monsters
All that shit happens in the middle of the game and is common in the endgame dungeon where the final boss is
>>
File: Van,_Eleanora_y_Luciliano.jpg (947 KB, 1344x1974)
947 KB
947 KB JPG
>“They still seem to be hesitant to do that,” said Cuoco. “Considering what you did to Duke Marme and the others…”
>Pauvina blinked curiously. “Van, did you do something?” she asked, her curiosity piqued by Cuoco’s suggestive tone. “Other than the human experiments,” she added.
>“I haven’t done anything other than the human experiments,” said Vandalieu.
>“Right? That’s normal, so I don’t know why they won’t come and talk to you. How strange,” said Pauvina.
>“I agree,” said Vandalieu.
>Both of them seem perplexed.
>>
>>232997117
I don't think even she could win against a black dragon.
>>
>>232997407
I need to find a place where to get the art for this
>>
>>232996573
>Think they at least sealed Raul's magic or something like that.
They didn't (unless they did in the novel), they basically tricked him into letting himself get tortured to death, by the time he realized he was too weak to do anything
>>
File: Vol04-11.png (1.55 MB, 1155x1695)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>232997486
I take it from the dm wiki.
Though there is stuff lacking past one point.
>>
>>232997579
Oh yeah, used goods mommy that was also raped to death
>>
>>232997635
>that was also raped to death
Was she? I missed that, one more raped goods in the female cast!
>>
>>232997486
just download the novels.
They're probably on nyaa
>>
>>232997635
>raped to death
she was just tortured by the priest and burned afaik
>>
>>232982682
havne't read many isekai recently but in 2017-2018 it was probably 4 out of every 5 shonen isekai on narou since they were all just copying eachother during the rapid boost in popularity. part of establishing how powerful the MCs modern knowledge is.
>>
>>232997635
She should have, not raping her was a waste.
>>
>>232997448
>thinking that Lily will lose to anything but love
are you unaware of who's the real demon king in this story, or what?
>>
do Japanese have issues with teachers who hammer down nails?
>>
>>232998446
Hits home
>>
File: 1629649516983.png (1.9 MB, 1114x1600)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
Does he?
>>
>>232992458
>no couples just the mc and his sexually frustrated harem
When the mermaid isekai "broke new ground" by having the big booba lady love and marry someone else I can't help but notice this shit. The author even went to set up more love couples not related to the mc.
Guess this is my measure for how normal an author is now. Characters having a love life outside the mc lol
>>
>>232998446
Literally written for permanent teens
>>
>>232998718
That's called shipfaggotry and is hardly a sign of a "normal author" considering the stories where it's present.
>>
>>232982751
Update never ever. Please shill it when the tsl is starting again.
>>
>>232982203
>Sand area, people have brown skin
Anon that's not a trope that's just the demographic those areas had before everything got fucked by the slave trade
>>
>>232997665
She was burned alive by humanity purists.

Also,
>>232997635
> used goods mommy
You wanted a virgin birth?
>>
>>232998819
>You wanted a virgin birth?
The dryad mom is spoiling puritybros
>>
>its a twist on the kicked from party trope
wonder how long it will take before they realize their mistake
>>
>>232998819
Yes, it's not like it hasn't happened before
>>
>>232998850
God that was a fucked up one.
>Teehee, I'm a permanent virgin who buds off an opposite sex clone who "just so happens" to be my idealized partner for popping my cherry, I'm so pure!
>>
>>232998896
Name 5 examples!
>>232998929
Wanting a partner doesn't make you impure, that's a new level to purityfagging
>>
File: Ouroboros.jpg (200 KB, 650x1386)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>232998819
I now realize, the Christian god is an autistic purityfag and doesn't talk to us because he's angry at people having sex.
>>
>>232998955
Creating an opposite gender clone of yourself, raising it as your child, so you could fuck it is messed up, anon. She even did it to explicitly avoid having sex with her husband.
It's fucking weird.
>>
>>232998767
>shipfaggotry
That's more of a fan thing. Though the author could use it to purposefully tease fans too with the "will they won't they" shit. This one already built the ship and let it sail though lol
In isekai we usually only have the harem and mc so we get the subtype "which girl will win the mc bowl" and fans being mad their girl lost.
>>
>>232999077
It might be weird but for the perspective of the son it doesn't make her "impure"
>>
File: 1629547975626.jpg (679 KB, 1448x2048)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
Fucking fucker
>>
Oh wow this one might be the dumbest kicked out of party yet. mc-kun doesnt stand out because he is lending his skills to his party members so they are going to kick him out because he is mediocre as long as they have his skills...
>>
>>232998955
I can give you 3 immediately.
>Magic Gems Gourmet
>Gao Fushuai
>Harness Cultivator
>>
>>232999114
*from the perspective
>>
>>232999148
I don't fault them one of the members running a fucking airport
>>
>>232999114
I was never saying she was impure?
I'm calling it weird, because the author is putting a lot of shit he should probably keep hidden, right out there on the internet.
>>
>>232999237
>I'm calling it weird, because the author is putting a lot of shit he should probably keep hidden, right out there on the internet.
Hello, you're on /a/
>>
>>232999277
Yeah, and I'm anon. I'm not trying to make money or fame off of my degeneracy.
>>
File: 1624645877405.jpg (46 KB, 625x540)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>232998929
>>232999077
>>232999237
>>
>>232999299
Hello anon
>>
>>232999237
Go lick clean the bvll's cum off your girlfriend's pussy cuck
>>
>>232999399
Calm down, he just begun staring at the abyss.
>>
>>232999367
Nice to meet you
>>
>>232999148
oh, he actually were jewing them the beginning
>>
File: kike.jpg (117 KB, 984x479)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>232999148
mc went turbo kike on them
>>
>>232999151
100 Kanojo also has 1.
>>
>>232999148
if normal humans have iq ranging from 85 to 115 then isekai humans have iq going from 55 to 85
>>
>>232999472
in that case the other world would look like africa, not europe
>>
>>232999472
You really overestimate the intelligence of people in this world
>>
File: rimuru.jpg (800 KB, 3541x2508)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
Rimram
>>
File: What the fuck.jpg (49 KB, 612x344)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>232999426
But the question is whenever the abyss embrace him he will be the one who embraces the abyss
>>
>>232999554
they really should since otherworlders regularly display a complete lack of the knowledge necessary to build their civilizations to the level they have
>>
>>232999584
Nah I googled once and according most data it is really the average
>>
>>232999077
So? The japanese word for weird is hentai. Hentai protagonists are a literary staple
>>
>>232999466
>>232999464
Based. Fuck their shit up
>>
>>232999554
Have you seen italtians??
>>
>>232999464
>>232999466
based taxman
>>
>>232999700
The average IQ is always 100 by definition
>>
File: BasedGoat.jpg (72 KB, 463x492)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>232999664
>>
>>232999837
anon do you see africa's population
>>
File: 1629238009401.gif (567 KB, 225x313)
567 KB
567 KB GIF
>>232999837
You actually blew my fucking mind now
>>
>>232999700
>Nah I googled once
>>
>>232999837
and you're clearly below that
>>
>>232999148
>mc literally a walking buff bot
>can't be bothered to pay him so we'll just kill him lmao
>oops we just forgot how all the abilities work lmao
>[wisdom of the ancient] compound? what that???
You could have just had them pay the mc and later have them regret dumping him when his new party btfos them.
Instead you gave us this baby brained shit author.
>>
>>232999885
Nice!
Sex!
>>
>>232999992
anon do you really expect competency from an isekai author?
I mean this story is just going to instantly blow its revenge load, then it'll focus on random inane bullshit and die before chapter 25. Like the dozen others just like it.
>>
>>232999148
>decide to check the web novel
>find this pearl
>"This is the knowledge I got earlier."
>"What, say it."
>"Dip bread in corn soup and eat it. It's so delicious that you can't think it's from this world."
they literally didn't know how to DIP BREAD IN SOUP
lmao
>>
>>232982456
What's this? I need to read it.
>>
>>232982475
Where the fuck did she get chocolate?
>>
File: love-live.gif (32 KB, 220x220)
32 KB
32 KB GIF
>>232999969
>>
>>233000185
JAPAN SUPERIOR NUMBARU ONE
>>
>>233000185
stop being such a fucking anti
>>
File: Live Dungeon.jpg (650 KB, 1519x2160)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>
>>233000336
I really don't like the MC
>>
>>233000185
stfu
>>
>>232999992
>>233000185
This have to be a parody.
>>
File: 1641209610966.jpg (9 KB, 302x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>233000185
Next will be
>just piss bro

>UOOOOOOAAAAH SUGOI MC KUN I ALWAYS WET MY BED
>>
>>232998856
>assholes let go of an asset and feel stupid
I love this trope.
>>
>>232999464
Wait what's happening? Their money gonna magically start appearing in his wallet or something?
>>
>>233000437
its skill points, not money
>>
File: Nell.jpg (54 KB, 680x579)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Seriously, Nell is disgusting to the point where I'm not sure if it's creepy or hot.
>>
>>233000469
what did she do
>>
>>233000437
he takes their souls as payment for a big powerup MC wankfest
>>
>>233000437
I imagine he takes stats rather then gold as payment.
>>
>>233000437
>This is the level of speedreading we are arguing with
>>
>>233000521
Not read the thing. Only saw that screen posted.
>>
I was about to say that a story about a protagonist offering devil deals to people in exchange for their souls and power would be interesting.
But it's already done.
>>
File: 1334.jpg (90 KB, 631x509)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>233000437
No. See pic related
>>
>>233000502
Licking the spoon and masturbating with it.
>>
File: 8 - 29PlHxM.jpg (81 KB, 450x639)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>232999146
He doesn't marry either and instead fakes his death after his brother dies and assumes the identity of his twin brother who was engaged to the Saint girl at the time.
>>
>>233000570
name?
>>
>>233000437
he gets the skills he lent back plus enough skill points from their other skills to make up the difference, which immensely degrades their skills even disregarding the loss of the skills he lent them
>>
>>233000592
holy fuck I hate EOPs and I hate MTLs so much
if you can't learn Japanese then get the FUCK off of my board and COMMIT SUICIDE YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING FAGGOT
I COULD LEARN FOUR MORE LANGUAGES IN THE TIME IT TAKES THESE NIGGERS TO LEARN ONE!
Fucking english-only plebs on suicide watch. Fucking niggers. Faggots. Faggot fucking niggers. Fucking hate them.
>>
>>233000570
It's also not that interesting, it's just the usual grinding with extra steps
>>
>>233000624
the brother dies. Well, damn. I had a feeling that was where they were gonna go.
>>
>>233000674
Calm the fuck down sad penis
>>
>>233000674
This isn't /jp/ though...
>>
>>233000353
I thought so too but the story takes itself way too seriously.
>>
>>233000674
You will never be japanese.
>>
>>232982473
don't forget a random jewish star thrown into the magical circles for the magical skill attack stuff
>>
>>233000185
>>232982456
>>
Based NTRman
>>
>>232999992
>>233000172
In chapter 3(in the raws), he literally just 3d prints a new waifu with magic he got from the cleric girl, and already have a loli beastmen by chapter 7, it is basically a "revenge plot rpg fantasy" speedrun.
Also, why the fuck is the art actually good in this?
>>
>>233000831
He's not a smart one.
>>
>>233000674
Anon has learned the skill [Schizophrenia]
>>
>>233000831
I might not agree with the methods but I respect the spirit
>>
>>232999464
>it compounded 255 times
Heh
>>
>>233000953
He didn't expect that she would be way higher level and tgat his eye would fail. Heard that this actually becomes a running gag afterwards.
>>
>>233000172
mc ntr-ing away the alchemist chick they hire to replace him is fun tho
>>
>I died, but then I was sent to Japan and I have the largest harem in the world?
>>
>>233000634
Hellrage
>>233000677
It can create more interesting situations.
>>
>>233001222
Hellrage?
That's a "light novel"?
>>
>>233001094
Expecting her to be lower level and attempting to use that eye there was not a good idea. Maybe if it's someone unknown a failure wouldn't risk as much, or if he wanted to try her he could find a time where he could blend in a crowd better. He could have also tried to work through any servants first to learn more about how strong she might have been.
>>
>>232982203
let this post not die before Isekais does
>>
Read Notorious Talker
>>
>>233001339
Probably the closest you'd get to have a Cao Cao like MC.
>>
>>232999148
>party goes to S-rank poison themed dungeon
>doesn't even have poison resistance skills of their own
>try to kill the skill lender, which would remove their poison immunity
wow
>>
>>233001278
Well They're going for him being an arrogant muppet who didn't consider the possibility that anyone could ever be higher level than a hero.
>>
>>233001450
Yup. It really is feels like the nadir of bad writing, but I believe without a doubt that even worse stuff is out there.
>>
File: 14-1.jpg (178 KB, 788x1121)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>233001259
Yes. Princess Rose of Hellrage.
MC gains power by making contracts with dead people and eating their souls after.
>>
>best girl maidkawa finally joins the main party and meets momokawa in today's chapter
>it's the cliffhanger
FUCK YOUUUUU
>>
>>233001685
Ah, thanks. I don't like light novels. I prefer actual novels or manga and never enjoyed the "bridge" between them
but thank you
>>
>>233001802
Heretic
Fucking stupid OP, it's baiting tourists
>>
>>233001802
I don't make the distinction.
Every author writes different.
Overlord is a 'light novel' too.
>>
>>232982441
>human centipede of ideas.
Fucking beautiful way to put it, anon!
>>
File: 1628548306895.jpg (434 KB, 1124x1600)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
Why wear a dress like that if you have a big tail?
>>
>>233002089
Maybe she couldn't get anything better.
>>
Owari no Chronicle and Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon are also "light novels".
>>
>>233002147
Those are phone books.
>>
>>233002089
Ban pants
>>
>>232999464
If i'm correct. They'll earn negative SP and they wont be able to get SP to earn skills or level them up anyway. I wonder if this will be tied to their souls even after death because that much debt is not something they'll be able to clear in a lifetime or two.
>>
>>233000336
>Need to evacuate or find shelter
>Gonna watch the adventurers HIHI
>Oh noes
>Save my mom, you bigoted adventurer
>YOU CAN'T HELP? EVIL!
Author adapted real life clown world into the 2 last chapters
>>
>>232982203
leave it to coomers to ruin something as simple as a cameltoe
>>
>>233001952
Eh. Maybe if I knew Japanese, but in English they feel really weird to read.
>>233001870
I'm OP
>>
>>233002298
Dumb fag
>>
>>232989336
>female author
>rape
>bestiality
>harem
>NTR
what do women find enjoyable from this shit? they should be the one who enjoys vanilla shit the most YET they can only climax from these unholy shit
>>
>>233002367
:(
>>
>>233002408
>:(
>>
>>232997061
Makoto high stats allow him to ignore the negative effect.
>>
>>233002371
>female author
90% of female porn authors are just some guy larping.
>>
File: 1507315793234.jpg (219 KB, 715x1584)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>What actually goes inside support's mind
>>
File: 1632082412433.jpg (254 KB, 1252x843)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>233002635
That's a pure and naive thought Anon
>>
>>233002656
I always chuckle when I think this is the real reason Keyaru gets dommed by so many men and women
>>
>>232985213
some of those sound fine
>isekai but the mc uses a bo staff like a CHAD
could be a battle shonen
>isekai but its in a futuristic setting
there's way too few of those. fuck medieval
>isekai but the mc had a harem in his previous world but cant get laid in isekailand
this could be a comedy
>isekai but the mc is a nigger and everyone else looks asian
same as above. maybe even combine them. the mc is a nigger who had his african nigger harem, and in the isekai world he can't get any because asians hate niggers, and he's the butt of all jokes until he finally says fuck this and chimps out, wrecks the isekai world and beats the god up until he's returned to his world's harem
>isekai but no adventurers guild
there are those without one already
>isekai but isekai world doesnt use suffixes
can be used as a one off joke at the start
>isekai but church good
church good, atheists bad, mc joins the church to defeat the evil atheist commies, the final boss/demon lord is a cyber dawkins in a rocket wheelchair with a sickle and hammer on his forehead
>isekai but isekai people know the sexillion year old greek recipe for soap
another comedy potential. mc tries to invent something new to dab on stupid cavemen and get a "slow life", but gets laughed at in return when every one of his "inventions" are actually a commonplace thing he didn't know of because he was a neet who didn't want to explore the world, just assumed things based on isekai novels he read.
see above.
>>
>>233002877
Japs will never innovate again. The golden eras of anime are over.
>>
>>232996308
there's a normal fantasy novel writte by a korean, return of the 8th ring mage, MC is a demi-god the only one of its kind, gets stabbed by his close friend the emperor on a literal way, he used a normal dagger while getting into hugging distance to stab him when he lets his guard down to a friend.
>>
>>232985213
>>233002877
GENTLEMEN
>>
File: 4cc.gif (87 KB, 304x185)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
>>
>>233002780
Nah, it is true. Female porn fiction tends to be something like the Fabio novels or 50 shades of grey ie slightly rapey but still consensual and romantic hunk love interest and a mousey, "boring" MC.
Meanwhile that novel is pretty obliviously just fap folder for dudes.
>>
File: TGOALID.gif (3.56 MB, 498x280)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB GIF
THE GOAL OF ALL THREADS IS ARCHIVE!
CRY OF THE BUMPLIMIT!
>>
File: 1635840846718.jpg (56 KB, 460x355)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
You fucking niggers don't tell me there was already a fucking thread...
SAD PENIS I~ GOING INSANEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>232985213
So sick of all of these isekais that always have some shit to parody from the traditional isekai. Where's the standard traditional isekai?
>>
>>233002169
Yuppo.
>>
wtf was this thread
who fucked up on the discord?
It was my turn.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.