[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 1461621109749477378.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1080)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
ONE WEEK!
>>
File: ENTER.png (566 KB, 525x791)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
Enter CHADru
>>
What killed the hype?
>>
>>230961988
>>230961870
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
How long will it take for non-copyright subs for the whole lot? I'll probably wait a a little longer and start them on my birthday but it'd be nice if they didn't have stupid copyrighted names.
>>
File: 1630627841862.png (2.28 MB, 1550x593)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>230962104
Are you saying you're not excited for Flaccid Pancake?
>>
Nigger Pucci is cringe. 3 stands through the part 6 even though every stand user can only have 1. Rushed ending. Part 6 is trash.
>>
>>230962140
Stand rules are meant to be broken
>>
>>230962140
>even though every stand user can only have 1.
Not true since part 4.
>>
>>230962134
I'll live with as I've already read SO but its nice to have accuracy.

>>230962271
Arguably since 3, as DIO had Hermit Purple and the World though that is more due to the fusion of him and Johnathan, which is how Pucci gains a new stand as he fuses with the green baby.
>>
File: jolyne.png (615 KB, 514x750)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
I'm more excited for the oneshot
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
IT'S BEEN
>>
>>230961988
netflix
>>
>>230962140
Pucci's stand evolves and morphs, he never has more than one stand at the same time. Achieving heaven is such a one-of-a-kind powerful event that I think it's fitting for that to happen.
>>
So, I don't get it, it's on Netflix and released weekly? Or in batches?
>>
>>230961859
>ONE WEEK!
...and then it will be immediately forgotten untile the next batch. God I fucking hate zoomers!
>>
>>230962768
12 episode batch. We'll be about a month ahead of Japan so there will be a wait for 13-24 anyway, thats not accounting for the inevitable breaks they have too.
>>
>>230962104
it took couple hours for part 5 but that was weekly and i have no idea if anyone is doing non-copyright subs now.
>>
>>230961988
Netflix.
>>
>>230962378
No, you're not.
Stop being a contrarian
>>
>>230961988
JoJolion's ending.
The mainstream JoJo fans don't want to admit it, but this terrible ending killed their enjoyment of the whole series.
>>
>>230962378
What's this about?
>>
>>230963540
One day, Jolyne Cujoh witnesses a bizarre scene: a female prisoner tearfully begging another to draw her a picture. What could the woman taking art requests from other prisoners be plotting?!
>>
>>230963530
JJL's ending doesn't harm the previous ones, maybe SBR as they share the same universe and there are numerous connections and references to SBR.
>>
>>230963608
Sure, but it subconsciously hurt the whole series in the mind of those who thought Araki couldn't fail so badly.
>>
You ARE going to watch one episode per week, aren't you /a/non?
>>
>>230962008
>>230962014
>>230962041
>>230962055
>>230962414
>>230962537
>>230963240
Yeah yeah, I get it copyfags I get it.
I also want to 7-page muda Shitflix
but what can we do? Money speaks...
>>
>>230964287
>>
>>230961988
Honestly I don’t even remember that much hype to begin with. The only hype I remember was when people were waiting for it to get announced and after it was, not much else. I think people just want it out of the way so they can make a part 7 anime
>>
File: Pendant inconsistency.gif (3.39 MB, 800x450)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB GIF
>>230961859
Let's hope they will fix this before the release.
>>
File: Animation error.gif (3.59 MB, 1200x675)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB GIF
>>230964762
And also this.
>>
>>230964762
>>230964788
they are going to fix them for blurays
>>
>>230961859
I have already read and enjoyed Stone Ocean, so I will probably not watch its adaption, as I could be reading or watching something new instead, if I have the time.
>>
>>230961988
People who think netflix will ruin anime
>>
>>230964788
this was already fixed, look at the first trailer
>>
>>230963289
Yes I am, you don't get to tell a stranger over the internet what to feel you fucking retard
>>
>>230962140
Weak bait
>>
>>230964944
It ruined the hype, not the anime.
>>
>>230965131
Why is the "fixed" version in the first trailer, and not the most recent, then?
>>
Man, i cant fucking wait to see the anime-only reactions to Wonderful World. It'll be fucking pure gold. I wonder how much seethe there will be.
>>
>>230965280
it happens
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
t. Haven't watched the jojo
>>
File: 1621785193577.png (3 KB, 299x80)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>230961988
Nothing, it's going to be more popular than 3 and 5.
>>
>>230963530
Mainstream jojo fans haven't read part 8
>>
>>230961859
Cant wait! Even though some of my favorite chapters arent gonna get animated yet such as the maximum prison scene, heavy weather, underworld fight, bohemian rhapsody, c-moon, and MiH; Im still looking forward for the F.F fight and the raining frogs
>>
>>230962140
>3 stands through the part 6 even though every stand user can only have 1
He always had 1 stand, but made it evolve. Also multiple stands in part 4 allow it's user to have multiple stands (boy 2 man, superfly, cheap trick)
>>
>>230962378
You're not tho, you just want to feel special
>>
>>230966874
No, you can't have 2 stands, that literally doesn't exist.
Boy II Man just allows you to steal parts of a Stand, but we obviously never actually see him steal Rohan's full Stand. Therefore, doesn't count.
Superfly doesn't have a user, it's just bound to a tower and somebody has to live inside of it. Toyohiro noted how if he died, the Stand would still exist.
Cheap Trick is a parasite Stand. It's similar to Notorious B.I.G. Do you think Giorno has two Stand simply because B.I.G. locked onto him and fucked up his arm?
>>
>>230967136
How do you explain Emporio using Weather Report?
Burning Down the House might be an unusual Stand, but it's still one.
>>
>>230967896
Was BDTH 100% Emporio's stand? I thought it was some Notorious BIG type of stand that lives on after its user dies.
>>
>>230968054
Nothing indicates that Burning Down the House isn't 100% Emporio's Stand.
>>
>>230963882
I will watch it at whatever pace reaction people will decide to watch it :)
>>
>>230964788
what's the error ?
>>
>>230968408
One of Whitesnake's fingers overlaps the liquid behind.
>>
>>230961988
...Netflix, without a doubt.
>>
I think the one stand per user rule holds if you only consider naturally gained stands. IIRC all cases of someone having multiple stands were because of some external ability like Anubis, Cheap Trick, discs etc. making it possible.
>>
>>230968054
In his record card ( in one of the last chapter of Jail House Lock arc)it's written that his mother just had a similar power
>>
>>230968727
But it can't be completely related to Burning Down the House, because Whitesnake stole her Stand disc.
>>
>>230961988
People say Netflix but it's hard to keep a hype train last for 6+ months, Stone Ocean was announced back in April whereas Golden Wind was announced ~2 months before it aired.
>>
>>230968859
But Emporio is her biological son, so he still obtained a similar power. Also, Whitesnake killed her after Emporio was already born (obviously)
>>
>>230969081
The fact that he obtained a similar doesn't prove that's it's not 100% his.
>>
File: disc.png (1.23 MB, 750x888)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
I'm excited to see the first five episodes, The Visitor arc is pretty gud
>>
>>230969160
similar power*
>>
>>230967136
>No, you can't have 2 stands, that literally doesn't exist.
Jotaro has 'The World' and 'Star Fingers.'
>>
File: This is bait.png (131 KB, 233x301)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>230969354
>>
>>230967136
DIO used The Passion in part 3
>>
>>230969449
jorge joestar will never be canon
>>
>>230969449
Joestar's Stand ("The Passion" is from the Jorge Joestar light novel) is the Stand of Jonathan's body. DIO could use it, but it's not his own Stand.
That's how I interpret it.
>>
>>230969600
>is the Stand of Jonathan's body.
What about Hermit Purple?
>>
>>230969748
It's not Hermit Purple.
Joestar's Stand (that's the name) belongs to Jonathan's body, and is very similar to Joseph's Stand, but it's not the same.
>>
>>230969180
I love every arc in Stone Ocean. They're all fun.
>>
>>230961859
All chapters?
>>
>>230971105
The chapters from the start to Savage Garden (12 episodes.) Unknown how they'll release the rest
>>
>>230961988
No more jojo fridays
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
Stone Ocean is also the part who features a female MC, happens in the USA and has some canonical gay elements. So Netflix producing it sucks ass. They will probably put something weird inside it for the purpose of fucking propaganda.
>>
>>230971402
>some canonical gay elements
Duh, it's JoJo.
>>
>>230968331
BASED BASED BASED

I personally can't wait for mommies Imon and Abi to start watching it
>>
>>230971402
>has some canonical gay elements
What are you talking about?
>>
>>230971402
>Netflix producing it
???
>>
>>230971576
What's gay in JoJo?
>>
>>230971576
>>230971620
There is trannies on the prison, also one character presented as a female on the first place is actually a dude.
>>
>>230971678
Why is this an issue? You said it yourself, it happens in America. If anything I'm surprised there aren't more blacks.
>>
>>230971678
>There is trannies on the prison
Where is this told or shown in the manga?
>one character presented as a female on the first place is actually a dude.
How is it "gay"?
Araki changed his mind, and made Anasui a man. That's it.
>>
>>230971402
Part 5 had a canonically gay couple and nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>230971942
It's not even true.
>>
File: 1608358493130.jpg (475 KB, 780x1200)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>230971861
>>
>>230971942
Two even. Sorbet & Gelato and Tiziano & Squalo.
>>
>>230971942
>>230971998
Funny how part 5 had the only two confirmed gay couples in the entire series that were also coincidently brutally murdered kek
>>
>>230971998
There's literally no proof that they're gay.
>>
>>230971674
Sorbet
Gelato
Squalo
Tiziano
Scarlet Valentine
Dio
>>
>>230972102
I take it you're an expert on the subject of homosexuality?
>>
>>230971997
Three panels.
This is extremely minor, and treated as a joke.
>>
>>230972200
So? It's still there, you literally can't deny it.
>>
>>230961988
>/a/
>hype
Incels never wanted this part animated to begin with
Actual people are hyped
>>
>>230972186
No, but you may be an expert at making headcanons.
There's one "confirmed" gay character in JoJo. This is a fact.
>>
>>230971942
It's the same and you misunderstood my point. I never said it was a problem, I said that im afraid of what netflix will do because there is elements they often use for the sake of propaganda.

>>230971997
Its not this who especially bother me but it's possible that netflix exaggerate even more.
>>
>>230972278
>im afraid of what netflix will do
Netflix isn't involved, you fucking retard. They're just publishing it. Do you enjoy being angry at imaginary boogeymen?
>>
>>230972237
It's so minor, that it can't be considered a problem, unless the anime change the scene.
But I'm sure it won't happen.
>>
>>230971402
>So Netflix producing it
>They will probably put something weird inside it for the purpose of fucking propaganda.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, DO YOU FAGGOTS EVEN FUCKING RESEARCH THE TOPICS YOU ARE EVEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT?
Netflix is only distributing it, same as Godzilla SP, Dorohedoro, and a dozen other stuff. If you want to get angry go do it to the shows Netflix is ACTUALLY FUCKING PRODUCING it.
>>
>>230972142
Scarlet Valentine.
That's all.
The rest is headcanon.
>>
>>230972413
Like Baki?
>>
>>230972413
Dude 4channers are mentally ill, some people in /tv/ actually said the show was woke because they saw a woman jojo
>>
>>230972497
>mentally ill for believing netflix could influence the production since it's published on the platform.
>>
File: jojo.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>230972434
Cope
>>
>>230972036
their killers were also brutally murdered so it evens it out
>>
>>230972434
Araki confirmed in an interview that Dio is bi and the couples from part 5 are all but confirmed to be gay.
>>
File: Squalo Tiziano.png (177 KB, 1028x210)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>230972975
>using a pose as an argument
>>
>breederfags whining
>when stone ocean is the most heterosexual jojo part
>>
>>230973211
Show me the sources.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (18 KB, 256x256)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Call me when this is animated, I want to see the incel meltdown
>>
>>230973555
>incel
You mean fujo?
>>
>>230961988
>my favourite manga is about to be adapted to anime
>i can't wait for the cancerous secondary normal fags to ruin it for everybody with their unfunny cancer memes.
>>
>>230973322
In the 2007 Eureka interview with Araki (the author of the franchise), when asked about Dio's sexuality, Araki responded: "...Dio's sort of a composed character that could go either way. He could go with a man or a woman."
http://www.seidosha.co.jp/book/index.php?id=2533
>>
>>230973555
Imagine melting down over this. I'm glad Araki had the balls to finally kill Jotaro, his timestop had been op in 3 parts by then and having him beat/survive another main villain would have been mega lame
>>
>>230973658
>>230973932
Jotarofags are incels, glad this piece of shit is dead
>>
File: Euraka Interview.png (182 KB, 880x794)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>230973748
If you actually read the interview, you'll realise that the interviewer is forcing Araki into this conclusion.
This was not his original idea of DIO.
>>
>>230974071
watch your mouth
>>
File: Eureka interview 2.png (118 KB, 858x627)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>230974136
Also.
>>
File: Eureka Interview 3.png (24 KB, 844x90)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>230974136
>>230974189
>>
>>230974071
I literally not see any relations betweeb liking that character and having a low success with womens. Using this retarded buzzword not prove any point. Saying aspies like Jotaro is a smarter move.
>>
>>230974136
this is fucking ridiculous. imagine being anyone and listening to this shit. Araki was very nice to say "haha yeah totally man"
>>
File: 1625995018511.png (1.26 MB, 915x1014)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
facts
>>
File: my-image.png (591 KB, 1064x463)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>230974846
Anyway here's an actual tier list that is made by respecting some criteria
>>
>>230974846
I wish I had Pearl Jam as a stand.
>>
>>230961988
Personally, the trash finale of Part 8
>>
>>230974911
>underworld not in S tier
>claims to have taste
>>
>>230974911
Pretty based
>>
>>230974963
I actually recently reread Underworld and Sky High and I think they should be a tier above
>>
>>230974291
>Using this retarded buzzword
>Saying aspies
Nice use of an imbecile headcanon as a buzzword
>>
>>230974911
>Planet Waves and Underworld not S
>Anything from GOAT Ocean in D
>>
Part 6 was never good. Netflix will shove it into the ground even more
>>
>>230975982
>toonami
kek that alone invalidates the entire post
>>
>>230974846
This power ranking makes no sense.
>>
>>230975982
Giorno is such a shit character that he singlehandedly makes part 5 worse than 6
>>
>>230976330
filtered
>>
>>230975982
Only a child could have these arguments.
>>
File: 1635689641584.jpg (897 KB, 1920x1080)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
>>230974846
>Polpo in Based tier
My man.
>>
File: b57.gif (107 KB, 320x180)
107 KB
107 KB GIF
>Just one episode a week if you want to watch it weekly so bad
>>
>>230976330
>Giorno is such a shit character
What!? he is fucking awesome.
>>
>>230961870
Tooru will forever be associated with the downfall of JoJo.
>>
>>230976751
He's way too OP. Gold Experience keeps gaining new abilities in every fight and Giorno himself is unnaturally smart, experienced and charismatic to the point where he can predict a snake being able to create antibodies for a magic stand virus and he can make Bruno shit and cum on the spot when he says "I have a dream" to him. GER is also a really boring hard counter to KC and the ending of part 5 is terrible because of it.
>>
reminder that jolyne dies a virgin
>>
>>230971998
That's a DavidPro addition though. Araki said it's unrelated and Squalo and Tiziano are just doing fashion poses. I personally don't mind either way, but they are still a bunch of random characterless jobbers at the end of the day.
>>
>>230977452
>Gold Experience keeps gaining new abilities
it only gain 1 in the final fight
>>
>>230977452
>GER is also a really boring hard counter to KC and the ending of part 5 is terrible because of it.
holy shit terrible taste the whole final fight is something I wish more manga did, shit was so unique and original
>>
>>230977452
KC is a bad stand to begin with because you can’t counter time with anything besides something like true mans world. Araki learned nothing from The World and wrote himself into a corner again
>>
>>230977787
Lol the ending of Part 5 is garbo garbage, especially that whole Silver Chariot Requiem thing

Part 6 ending mogs the shit out of it
>>
File: group.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>230975982
>goblino wind
>>
My hotwife Jolyne
>>
>>230977953
>especially that whole Silver Chariot Requiem thing
the level of shit taste.
>>
File: jolyne.png (698 KB, 713x585)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>230978243
My choleric girlfriend Jolyne
>>
>>230961859
I'm starting to think Jolyne may be attractive.
>>
File: jolyne4.png (434 KB, 548x570)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>230978528
>>
>>230961988
jewflix
>>
>>230976330
>Giorno is such a shit character that he singlehandedly makes part 5 worse than 6
That would only be the case if part 5 wasnt the part where most of the spotlight is taken by the most interesting side characters rather instead of the MC being the only focus.
>>
File: 1632922941636.png (271 KB, 882x1400)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>230977452
>Gold Experience keeps gaining new abilities
Other than Requiem, every single "new" ability is just a different use of his life creation ability. If anything you should praise him for using his stand in so many creative ways.
>he can predict a snake being able to create antibodies for a magic stand virus
That's basic scientific knowledge.
>he can make Bruno shit and cum on the spot when he says "I have a dream" to him
He was touched by Giorno letting him live because he realized he wasn't a bad person, and both have the same goal. It's cheesy as fuck sure, but it makes sense for both characters.
>>
>>230976330
What is jolyne personality besides father issues? She has no main goals besides to stop pucci kek.
>>
>>230977452
>charismatic
Yeah, about as charismatic as a plank of wood after the first episode.
>>
File: snails.png (108 KB, 334x679)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>230978751
>What is jolyne personality besides father issues?
Sex!
>>
>>230978749
>every single "new" ability is just a different use of his life creation ability.

>Creating organs and specific chunks of meat is suppossed to be the same thing as "imbuing life" into objects
>Feeling wether an object has "life energy", whatever the fuck that is
>Injecting blood from animals like a surgeon
>Putting "turtle cells" into a fucking brooch to turn it into a turtle
>>
>>230978979
>"life energy"
animal magnetism
chi
>>
>>230978979
That's correct. Anything else?
I'm surprised you find all of that impossible but you're willing to accept stands as a whole, normally autistic people go all the way.
>>
>tfw you find out that Jolyne is a coal burner
How could this be happening to us bros? I though our waifu was pure
>>
>>230979151
>hapa from burgerland
what were you expecting?
>>
>>230979129
>I'm surprised you find all of that impossible but you're willing to accept stands as a whole
Lol what?
Stands aren't realistic either, yes. But that doesn't change anything since they are the "initial axiom" of this piece of fiction. A rule, if you will, that was made explicit from the beginning so their existance isn't a problem

However, just because a piece of fiction makes some impossible things possible that doesn't mean it can make ALL impossible things possible.

Stands as a whole is something the audience willingly suspends its disbelief for, Giorno's spontaneous bullshit abilities are not since they aren't coherent with the inital rules
>>
>>230962378
Not the same without manly looking women.
>>
>>230979151
Now I have a chance.
>>
I want Jolyne to cuck me so bad bros
>>
>>230978979
>Creating organs and specific chunks of meat is suppossed to be the same thing as "imbuing life" into objects
>Injecting blood from animals like a surgeon
>Putting "turtle cells" into a fucking brooch to turn it into a turtle

cells = life
i dont see the contradiction.
>>
>>230979384
Same. I want her to platinum cuck me.
>>
>golden wind faggots show up and make the whole thread about their shitty part again
The anime adaptation was a mistake
>>
>>230964287
what did jewflix do this time, any tldr?
>>
>>230966681
Or 1-7 either
>>
>>230961859
Jolyne makes me diamonds
>>
>>230979908
they are releasing batches of 12 episodes and discussionbros are sad they can't shitpost weekly
>>
>>230961859
bingechads we won
>>
>>230961988
>no miyuki sawashiro as jolyne
>no joji nakata as pucci
>animation looks worse than part 4
>not part 7
>>
File: 1465694328581.png (136 KB, 217x286)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>
File: king_quality.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Will the main villains stand look good for once? Thankfully White Snake is in the first four episodes which typically look the best.
>>
>>230986658
Killer Queen at least looked good at the end, and Made in Heaven is my favorite design of any of Pucci's Stands anyway, so while I can imagine that being the only one of his Stands that looks good, that's the one I'd want to look good the most.
>>
>>230961988
Netflix because no more jojo fridays anymore. But also SO got announced 8 months ago before the release so its hard keep the hype.
>>
So what year is steel ball run getting animated by a rough estimate?
>>
>>230987595
never
>>
File: FDwn2_8XMAMu9Ul.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>230987095
As long as they don't fuck up C-Moon
>>
>>230975982
>Takes place in fucking Florida. The worst state in America
Not while Mississippi still exists.
>>
>>230975982
California is worse
>>
>>230985380
>no joji nakata as pucci
Who voiced Pucci now?
>>
>>230963567
..that sounds like a kinda pointless spinoff
>>
>>230988042
There's at least some good shit in New Orleans. Why would anyone want to go to Florida?
>>
>>230989774
Disneyworld
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
>>230963882
I will watch it one arc/story at a time. With friends.
>>
>>230974136
lmao. The interviewer going full fujo and explaining her fan-theory to Araki and him being like "haha yeah" is so very hilarious. Like that Mike Wazowski explaining meme.
>>
File: poortom.jpg (14 KB, 172x211)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>
What did Araki mean by this?
>>
Netflix isn't producing it.
>>230962008
>>230978669
>>230971402
>>230968536
>>230962041
>>230962414
>>230962537
>>>230962014
>230963240
>>230966581
>>230961988
>>
>>230991933
trans "men" aren't real men just like how trans "women" are just dudes that cut their cocks.
>>
>>230977452
Insanely fucking based

Part 5 ending was terrible. giorno had no personality with only 3 different emotions, golden experience requim is beyond broken, and the ending diavolo fight was boring, completely killed the hype for him
>>
>>230961859
Bro I just want one clip with Jolyne going STONE FREEEEE, ORAORAORAORA. But the trailers either have the stone free or the ora.
>>
>>230991933
i guarantee you araki has done research on trannies
he has so much to say about like every strange subject, im sure when trannies started becoming a thing it peaked his interest
>>
What would part 6 have been like if Josuke came with Jotaro to America?
>>
>>230992906
He would’ve died too
>>
>>230992906
Josuke would have been a veteran ranged sniper and probably would have been able to take out Manhattan earlier, also preventing Jotaro from getting disc'd. He'd probably use his tracking capabilities a lot, but he would be heavily limited in prison access. Then again, if he followed in his grandpa's footsteps he could've used Speedwagon hax to transfer into a prison guard role which would have been interesting (he'd get ridiculed and called a perv by all the girls constantly though).
He'd still get MiH'd because fate says so.
>>
>>230961859
people are actually excited for this?
>>
>>230993915
no
>>
>>230993915
Yes
>>
>>230993915
>New JoJo OP
>More music
>Prison shenanigans
You're not?
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
I really wanted to see more past jojo characters in part
I hope we get anime only filler scenes during mih
>>
>>230961988
My interest in Jojo was already starting to wane towards the end of part 8 and the way it ended didn't help. I can't even get excited about part 6's anime. I'll probably still watch it though. Or at least check out the first couple of episodes to see if it's not total shit.
>>
>>230993915
Maybe
>>
>>230962140
>every stand user can only have 1

You mean like how DIO had Hermit Purple and The World? Or how Polnareff had Anubis and Silver Chariot? Or how Ken Oyanagi had Boy II Man and Heaven's Door? Or how Rohan had Heaven's Door and Cheap Trick? Or how Koichi had Echoes Act I, II, and III? Or how Kira had Killer Queen and Sheer Heart Attack?
>>
>>230996416
Koichi never had Echoes Act I, II and III simultaneously.
>>
>>230996448
Neither did Pucci
>>
>>230992906
Happier ending i suppose
Part 6 only had ff as the healer
>>
File: akio.jpg (18 KB, 450x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>yfw brainlets complain about Ermes crying over Weather
They didn't read the manga right? She is the fucking reason that Pucci got the drop on Weather and realized this. She is crying because she got an ally murdered which is understandable.
>>
File: jolyne4.jpg (362 KB, 826x1169)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>230961988
Shitflix
>>
I like Anasui. Anasui is funny.
>>
>>230972237
as long as it's ridiculed and/or used for laughs, it's fine. it's only when it's treated completely seriously and with kid gloves like in murica it becomes a dumpster fire.
>>
>>230968949
i wonder if it would've already been airing this or even previous season if it weren't for shitflix wanting to have the whole thing and then dump it all at once.
>>
>>230997070
Huh? I dont remember that
>>
>>230974136
>>230974189
>>230974229
Imagine being Araki and politely listening to this shit.
>>
>>230993915
As much as this place seems to hate it being on Netflix, people will then rush to see it as soon as it is out.
>>
>>230997735
is it gonna be an episode a week?
>>
>>231001758
Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>231001928
yes, i avoid jojo threads cause i dont want p8 spoilers
>>
>>231001985
Ah, okay. Netflix will release 12 episodes at once.
We still don't know the schedule for the others.
>>
>>231001985
Does saying it's a piece of shit count as a spoiler?
>>
File: 1569192783346.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>231002068
Ty anon
>>231002076
I enjoyed p3/7 so i guess you could say i have shit taste as well
>>
>>230992906
He'd break Jolyne out with no problem however, if Jotaro goes down she'd want to stay and he'd have to try and help from the outside. He wouldn't be too helpful when they break out, he'd certainly be useless with Underworld and Heavy Weather. He'd be very helpful with C-Moon though Pucci can still change gravity around. Josuke would likely be the main target during MiH which the team could capitalize on but I imagine Pucci's keikaku is to change plans at the last moment to get Jotaro or Jolyne. So in short, the first third or so would be very different but the rest not so much.
>>
>>231002068
That means waiting three months for each season right?
Or is there any chance that they will release a season a week and be done with all in December?
>>
>>231002592
We don't know. We're getting 12 episodes right away in December, Japan airs weekly in January. Even if they dump the next 12, it will be months later, April time. Its a stupid move as most will watch at once, SO will be far from finished and then they have to wait for months to get the second third so binge it again. Watch weekly otherwise you're stuck waiting for long stretches.
>>
>>231002647
Jojo is a series I actually don't think is bad to watch over long stretches of time. Having read the manga I'm just watching to see how they adapt each battle.

Still, seems like a pretty fucked up release schedule when they could just add a new episode each week (or four each month even) and be done with it.
>>
>>231002759
I'm guessing that Netflix want to hook people, that they need something to get people watching there opposed to elsewhere. The alternative is people wait for the Japanese release and broadcast and watch via downloads or stream.
>>
File: FFB6srVaQAAsij5.jpg (1003 KB, 1500x2000)
1003 KB
1003 KB JPG
Very excited for Stone Ocean
>>
So, until part 5 Jojo was produced by David Production with Warner Bros money (and also the BD's sells for the later episodes). Now it's produced by DP with Warner Bros money and also Netflix money, so the budget should be higher?

Am I right?
>>
>>231004121
I don't think Netflix produce Stone Ocean.
They only publish it.
>>
>>231004557
Yes, but I wondered if Netflix's money to publish it went in some way to DP's studios, making them have more funds, or it's just Warner Bros that takes Netflix money and that's all
>>
>>231004654
I don't know.
>>
>>230997070
Eh I'm pretty sure weather died because they let snailed versace drive
>>
Bump moar
>>
>>230978763
That's exactly what I was trying to say, everyone around Giorno acts as if he's extremely charismatic but Araki didn't make him actually charismatic.
>>
>>230961988
I'm still hyped but getting so many episodes at once feels lame. Jojo fridays were something to look forward to weekly.
>>
>>230977452
>Gold Experience keeps gaining new abilities in every fight
>Development and learning potential: A
>>
>>230968949
Chapters are DONE but netflix won't release them until they reach a certain amount.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaJUmefY1I
>>
>>231008262
>Stone Free dosent get shit
Development: A
>>
File: 1618975792658.png (121 KB, 233x542)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>231008695
>>Stone Free dosent get shit
>>
>>231008865
Jolyne's use of Stone Free makes it the best MC stand. Its just string from her body but the creativity is taken to its limit. Giorno just gets more powers because life energy is too vague. He can turn objects to life, rapidly age living organisms, replace injured body parts, clone new life complete with a stand.
>>
>>231010820
This.

That's why I was afraid (rightfully so) of S&W's power when I started reading Jojolion
"Taking away characteristics from objects" is just way too vague and can lead to several bullshit abilities

That's why I was kinda glad Araki retconned it to only bubble manipulation
>>
File: FFDlLbtXIAQ11kW.jpg (313 KB, 1280x720)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
What are your favourite arcs from Stone Ocean?
>>
File: Sad lil Emporio.jpg (136 KB, 2048x1448)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>231011697
Limp Bizkit, Underworld and everything from C-Moon to What a Wonderful World
>>
File: shut_up.png (869 KB, 824x796)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>231011697
Besides the obvious fights at the end, I'd say Underworld is one of my favorites. Versace is more interesting than your typical villain of the week as far as Jojo goes.
>>
>>230991933
it just means they allowed a male prisoner into the female prison area, because money probably
>>
>>231011697
Planet Waves + Survivor is my favourite, felt very fresh to incorporate stands into a fist fight while they're juiced up on fighting spirit.
>>
>>231001985
Part 6 is the last part. Part 7 is a reboot of the franchise.
>>
File: nmoon.jpg (10 KB, 277x107)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>230961859
we're still gonna have jojo fridays, right?
I mean, you all read the manga already so it's not like anything is gonna be spoiled, right?
>>
>>231013354
I'm going to stream one episode per week and post the link here to watch together with /a/nons
>>
File: best boy.png (360 KB, 420x700)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>231011697
Sky High
>>
>>230967136
>Cheap Trick = Notorious BIG
but thats wrong you fucking idiot. Rohan used Heaven's door on CT and it backfired, because CT's ability makes its victim become the user, therefore they become subject to attacks that target CT as if it were their own Stand. BIG is just a sticky lil nigga and the One Stand rule has literally always had loopholes. Case in point, the only time it was ever stated by a character was Avdol being surprised that Silver Chariot had multiple bodies. Therefore in his mind it'd be impossible for fucking Harvest to exist.
>>
File: PHqFAxv.png (350 KB, 500x551)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>230974846
Reimi is the best waifu
>>
I just read all of jojolion and I like it but I hace some complains:
*the head doctor chase was dragged for some many chapters, also tooru didn't feel as the final villain.
*Kaato not being so relevant and then bam she appears at the end.
*Holly's never going to see again is fused son and daughter.
*Jobin's betrayal motives was pretty shitty on my opinion.
Also part of me liked how Jobin died, but also I wanted some kind of fight between him and Josuke, his son was some kind of hypocrite too.
Also I liked Norisuke and King Nothing a lot, the man was based.
>>
>>230971678
>one character presented as a female on the first place is actually a dude
t. never read/watched a single manga or anime in his life
>>
>>231014133
>>
>>230991961
you autists are like frogs in boiling water
>>
Netflix produced the Dave Chapelle specials and fired the employees who protested. They're the most redpilled streaming service out there
>>
>>231014331
Meant for
>>230971402
and everyone else whining about muh tranneez and gayz
>>
>>231000474
her and jolyne's woman driving moment at the end of the pucci and weather fight.
>>
>>231014133
How would you rate it from 1 to 10?
>>
>>230971402
Netflix is just the distributor, the anime is made by David Production. There is 0 interference by Netflix
>>
File: 1503585360470.png (41 KB, 247x489)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>231013508
BASED. i'm definitely rewatching the episodes with you fags.
>>
>>230977730
>all damage to my animals reflects back at u lol
>lol I force you to have out of body experiences by punching
>oh I also heal lmao
>can sense life energy in a 3000 light year radius why not
>can turn a single bullet into a tree which grows fast enough to grab a helicopter in motion because fuck any sense of conservation of mass
>poison? lol I turn an inanimate object that's touching the poison into an animal and inject its blood into myself, automatic immunity get fucked
>also only i can control requiem stands noone else is allowed because ???
All this aside GER is retarded enough to warrant Giorno being F tier on its own
>>
File: DAMAGED.png (59 KB, 170x482)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>231014133
>Jobin's betrayal motives was pretty shitty on my opinion
What betrayal? I assume you mean him attacking Norisuke, but Jobin's motives the whole time were getting the fruit for the sake of the family's future and he stayed true to that all the way. He didn't turn heel on Norisuke, he was just knowingly acting in a way Norisuke was against all along and when Norisuke found out he had to do something about it. He and Norisuke were always of two different minds in that department though, Norisuke just didn't realize what Jobin had been doing until then. I wouldn't consider it a betrayal though because Norisuke knew Jobin disagreed with him on a lot of things, he just didn't know how fargone Jobin had gone on acting in the ways he disagreed with Norisuke.
>>
>>231014719
Filtered
>>
>>231014727
Interesting, I guess I'm going to read it again but more carefully.
I liked jojolion, but for some reason I believed it was to not end with Tooru.
>>
>>230978979
>the turtle thing
Oh yeah I forgot he can just produce exact clones of Stand-possessing animals, if Ratt was in part 5 he could've just planted cheese or some shit on Diavolo instead of the brooch and rolled a barrel of Ratts into the cathedral. His creations don't have any time limits either, if he was in Part 3 he could literally have brought Iggy back from the dead
>>
>>230991933
Dude wanted to show female nipples in manga and noone can stop him
>>
>>231014870
I don't like Tooru and was really disappointed that Jobin wasn't the final fight, but I do think it was supposed to end with him. I don't think the plot was well planned out in many ways, but the whole thing about people overcoming a disaster, like the eathquake that was the influence for the whole plot, is just too in line with The Wonder of U's power for me to think he just came up with that off the cuff.

I can see it being the case that The Wonder of U was actually going to be Tsurugi's Stand or something like that, seeing as disasters were happening around him as he got more sick and I don't think it was ever explained why, or how he avoided Oujiro when he was up near the pine with him or any of that, but even if Tooru wasn't going to be The Wonder of U's user, I think The Wonder of U was always going to be the final fight, not Jobin and Speed King.
>>
>>230991933
trannies = funny
>>
>>231013508
>>231014693
Is cd from vaughnsoft up for it?
>>
>>231014426
7/10
I really liked the fights but the plot feels inconsistent at times. The thing is: the beginning of jojolion is really catchy.

And the fucking radio gaga incident chapter was out of place.
>>
>>231015014
Mina chan accident happens because the head doctor was outside the school stalking Mitsuba and Tsurugi (Tooru and Wu suspected someone of the Higashikata's stole the branch, probably Tsurugi was part of it because ''he could make his stand fly''). Mina tries to reach HD and gets calamited (people with bad karma can see WoU too, just like Rai's cellmates). Obviosuly, Mina's karma was less bad than the child killer and she is just midly injured.
When the mother in the park put the baby into the fountain instead into the pram, is because the mother touches Paper Moon origami and gives it back to Tsurugi, also Tsurugi says he was slowly losing control of his own stand.
When Ojiro walks towards Tsurugi and finds himself near the cliff, in the next panel there is a closeup on Paper Moon, Tsurugi used his stand to escape from Ojiro.
Regarding Tsurugi's speech in the flashforward (stand power, emotions boiling over that have to eventually reach their destination...) he is obviosuly referring to Speed King attacking Norisuke, just look at the words he uses, in fact soon after it's shown Norisuke in the body bag.
WoU first appearence (''naked'' with the armblades) has a design with many things reminding Tooru's clothes (the sun design and the strips around his body reminiscing the ones around Tooru's arms).
Then sure, Araki changed the flashforward, Joshu has both his arms, the family is chilling and the house is not destroyed by the plane, but there in 0 evidence on Tsurugi being the user of WoU
>>
>>230961988
part 6 is known to be one of the weaker parts and netflix. At this rate though we will finish parts 7 and 8 before 9 is even 1/3 the way done.
>>
>>231015604

Yeah, also for me is a 7/10
The plot is a mess (not a complete mess because it has its good chunks like Josefumi and Kira, Kato and Jobin, Yasuho's flashback, Ojiro returning, callbacks to SBR event and characters). The setting is amazing, stand battles very entertaining ,the art very good, I liked many of the characters. Shame Jobin wasn't the main villain.
I liked Radio Gaga, nothing trascendental, but it was good to see Lucy again and a little of Joseph. It was more like a Rohan spinoff kind of story.
I hated Holly's situation left like this, but I also hope that we will have a resolution in part 9 (making her die or live, I don't care, just don't leave her in an eternal coma)
>>
JoKu, not JoJo
>>
>>230961859
I don't understand how you can find this manly same face attractive,
>>
>>231015828
>I hated Holly's situation left like this, but I also hope that we will have a resolution in part 9
Pretty much this.
Godammit pic related was very emotional.
>>
>>231016095
>t. moeshitter
>>
>>231014719
>>also only i can control requiem stands noone else is allowed because ???
What did he mean by this?
>>
Bros... will we ever have a kino ED again like Last Train Home?
>>
>>231016620
>Bros...
>>
>>231016146
I might be wrong but I get the feeling motherhood is one of Jojolion's core themes
>>
File: STICKY FINGERS.jpg (1.1 MB, 788x1200)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
>>230961988
Netflix + >>230961870
>>
File: 1566163056579.png (43 KB, 304x171)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
The protagonist of JOJOLANDS' Stand will be named "There's Something About Mary" named after the song by Jonathan Richman made for the movie of the same name.
>>
File: Flashforward.jpg (1.12 MB, 1830x1420)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>231015642
>Regarding Tsurugi's speech in the flashforward he is obviosuly referring to Speed King attacking Norisuke
No.
"There are changes in the heart"
"The heart, along with a Stand ability... feels things like fatigue... and age as time goes on..."
"Sometimes, when one accidentally steps in the wrong place... something that one had meant to keep shut deep inside them will boil over like a volcano."
"When that happens, no matter how desperately you try to stop it, you won't be able to."
None of that apply to Jobin. He killed Norisuke because he was an obstacle. It wasn't supposed to happen.
Was Jobin fatigued?
Did he "accidentally" stepped in the wrong place?
What is the thing that was meant to be kept shut down deep inside him, that "boiled over like a volcano"?
"No matter how desperately you try to stop it, you won't be able to." Well, we later learned that Jobin held back to not kill Norisuke, so that's not true.
And also, what would be the point of describing this event early (Jobin attacking Norisuke) if it had no consequence at all, in the end?
>>
>>231016615
Diavolo literally grabs the arrow but can't use it for absolutely no reason, while Polnareff can use it but can't control the Stand. Neither of them had MC power I guess
>>
>>231017474

Jobin's backstory, an innocent child brainwashed by his mother. Tsurugi himself says it during ''Beetlemania'' talking about his father 'For what reason one becomes evil, maybe out of innocence?'' (that's basically Jobin's story). As time goes on, Jobin becomes more and more obsessed with Tsurugi, the curse and making the Higashikatas powerful (see his speech with Norisuke at the stadium).
And it all comes crashing down when Jobin kills Ojiro and Makorin in cold blood (they weren't innocent, I'm not denying it) and this marked the end for the family. Norisuke understood his son's true nature, Jobin had to attack him with Speed King (a heat powered stand, boiling over...a volcano...) and his bad karma (unleashing Blue Hawaii on Morio, killing 2 people and injuring his father) made him die almost immediately against Wonder of You.
Funnily, most people thoutgh these words were associated with a future stand powerup, but there was really no evidence for it.
>>
>>231017609
Speedreaders are a plague these days
>>
>>231017609
Diavolo tries to pierce himself the same moment Bucciarati destroys Requiem so he goes back to his body without succeding to pierce himself.
Polnareff dies during Silver Chariot transformation, so the stand without its master goes rogue
>>
>>231017609
>Diavolo literally grabs the arrow but can't use it
Diavolo isn't in his original body. His spirit is being pulled back because Bruno destroyed SCR.
>while Polnareff can use it but can't control the Stand
Polnareff isn't in his original body. He used it while in his original body before it died, we can't know whether he would be able to control it then. He easily took the arrow from SC in the flashback, so he probably had control at that time.

In fact, that might not even be it. Maybe there can only be one Requiem at the same time, and it's not until SCR disappears that the arrow can be used again. After all, the arrow is unique.

I literally just thought up these two scenarios after reading your post. What about them is so difficult for you to imagine?
>>
>>231017843

I just answered to him instinctively, but maybe he was just trolling now that I think about it
>>
>>231017789
Honestly, that seems like a big reach.
If this really was what Araki wanted to tell in the flashforward, then he clearly failed.
Nobody understood it, except you, apparently.
>>
File: Calamities.jpg (704 KB, 600x1850)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>231017789
>his bad karma (unleashing Blue Hawaii on Morio, killing 2 people and injuring his father) made him die almost immediately against Wonder of You.
>"Karma"
Wow, Josuke must have been a Saint, compared to him.
>>
>>230971678
The tranny gets put in her birth gender prison so it's based.
>>
>>231014719
Remember when he cloned a turtle together with its stand. GER was just cherry on top.
>>
>>231018145
Not wanting to start an ethycal essay on the characters, but Josuke, except for Damo, always killed in self defense (he just wanted to threaten Yotsuyu to make him talk, but he choose not to, he warned the twins to stop because he already won, he killed Urban because, well, he was about to kill him and killed Wu to save Yasuho and Mitsuba,
Moreover, he was born just 1/2 months before, so his karma was not so bad.
Jobin had 33 years, most of them with the twisted ideology of Kaato, betrayed its entire family allying himself with the rockmen and accepting that Damo tortured them, unleashed Blue Hawaii, killed Ojiro and Makorin, injured Norisuke etc...
Also, he attacked WoU under the sheets almost at point blank range.
Josuke also attacked Wou at point blank (when he kicked it in the lab), but he was saved by Born this way.
>>
>>231018001
But it is not even as many said `` It is obvious that paper moon will have a power up ''
>>
>complaining about asspulls
>in fucking jojo
How did you people even make it past Part 1?
>>
File: what.png (24 KB, 288x251)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>231018519
What about Taoka and Kei?
What did they do to be instantly killed?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.92 MB, 640x360)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
>>231018599
Some asspulls are better than others.
>>
>>231018673

Taoka was a journalist trying to expose him to the world and had all the proofs to corner him, so the intensity of the pursuit was at very high levels (just like Rai who was at point blank range with a piercing band to its head).
Kei was the first one to manage to injure it (although indirectly with Born this Way's wind), she went too far and got killed
>>
>>230961988
I'm just hyped for the second part of SO, the first part is just okay besides the FF chapters, those were great.
>>
>>231018599
This is the rule:
If the amount of cool shit > the amount of bullshit
Then asspull good
Else
Then asspull bad
>>
>>231017855
>>231017870
Stands aren't physical objects, there's no reason a manifestation of a person's spirit couldn't grab the arrow just because the user's soul isn't currently in their body
>Polnareff lost control because he lost his original body
Yet noone else lost control of their stands after body-switching, and Kira still had KQ after becoming a ghost?
>>
File: I swear.png (64 KB, 587x430)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>231018825
So you're telling me that Taoka's karma was worse than Josuke's, just because he wanted to "expose and corner him"?
Wanting to expose the Head Doctor is worse than the intention of killing him?
>Kei went too far so she got killed
You made that up to prove your point.
>>
Poor Tom: Betrayed Jobin and tried to killed the whole family. Plus he cheated on his girlfriend (baddest karma for it, I assure you). Oneshotted
Mina chan: mocked Tsurugi, mild injury
Josuke, Rai and Yasuho at the hospital: followed him, mild injuries. When Josuke and Yasuho run to the bus, a bigger calamity comes (the car)
Rai’s cellmate: killed several children, literally oneshotted
Mitsuba: tries to reach head doctor, light injuries, but when she betrays Yasuho closing the wc, her entire hand got pierced
The journalist: went too far with the investigation
Jobin: Rock Humans, Blue Hawaii, Ojiro, Makorin, Norisuke. Shitty karma, oneshotted
Rai and Kei: went too close to kill him (aka they pursued too much)
Josuke and Joshu: attacked him very closely, but with regular attacks (Joshu just tries to give Tooru regular punches and after all he was trying to save Yasuho, Josuke kicks him, he is getting more and more injured but he is saved by Kei)
I think, more or less, is coherent. Then yeah, there’s the condition ‘’If you touch something WoU has already touched you are getting calamited anyway’’ that is a stretch and was pulled from nowhere, being the stand already too powerful, but for the rest is coherent
>>
>>231019060

Josuke is saved by Holly, otherwise he would have suffocated to death.
Kei injured WoU's head, not only she was the first one to injure it, but a few centimers more she would hve killed it (just like Rai)
>>
>>231017892
I meant you anon
>>
>>231019215
Josuke had the intention of killing him during the whole fight.
It's not just this scene.
>Kei injured WoU's head
Kaato stopped Tooru with her cards, but nothing happened to her.
Isn't it worse than simply pursuing Wonder of U?
She's killed after, but only because she crushed the Rokakaka.
>>
>>231019057

When Requiem dies, both person's spirit and stand return to its original body, just look at Trish and Spice Girl
They had nevertheless a body, Polnareff was literally dead and used his last remains of energy to attach his soul to the turtle. Kira is a different case because he was a ghost, and in Jojo there is not a univocal rule in death: someone becomes a ghost (Reimi, the Kira's), someone else a vision (Joseph, Gyro, Rai in some way...), others simply die
>>
File: Pursuit.png (2.93 MB, 1654x2226)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
Reminder.
>>
>>231019328

The same Josuke who sat on a chair for 10 chapters?
Josuke began to fight only after Rai's death (when Rai was point blank range, Josuke told him not to attack him, but to make him attack them). When Josuke began to fight, he got calamited, saved by Kei, and then unlocked Go Beyond

Kaato, I'll admit is a stretch, she ''just wanted to show Tooru her ability without harming him'', I repeat it's a stretch. Then she crushes the rokaka to make Tsurugi heal and killing him.
And well, she died because she literally killed him (again, maximum pursuit)
>>
>>231019405
JJL fucking sucks.
>>
>>231019405
Wow, this pic is really bullshit. Let's begin:

Rai is running towards Josuke, not towards HD
Rai DIES because he was trying to attack HD, so that's a pursuit, I don't see the problem
Obladi Oblada rapidly multiplying on Josuke and sucking his blood was the calamity
Kato we already said it, it's a stretch. Anyways, she dies 20 seconds later
That was just the stand activation
Mitsuba knew she didn't have to pursue HD, she literally tells it to Jobin a few pages later, so she didn't pursued him, she just said that HD was in the house, it's not a pursue. When instead she saw him outside the house the first times, she tried/thought to reach it and got (mildly) calamited
>>
>>231019597
Also speedreaders
>>
>>231019497
>When Josuke began to fight, he got calamited,
Well, yeah. But based on what you said earlier about "Karma", he should have been instantly obliterated.
Instead, he keeps surviving minor Calamities.
And no, "he got saved by Kei" is not a good excuse, if "Karma" was actually consistent, he would have been already dead.
>>
>>231019655
Like I said, Josuke, except for Damo, always killed in self defense (he just wanted to threaten Yotsuyu to make him talk, but he choose not to, he warned the twins to stop because he already won, he killed Urban because, well, he was about to kill him and killed Wu to save Yasuho and Mitsuba,
Moreover, he was born just 1/2 months before, so his karma was not so bad.
There were characters with worst karma than him, like Jobin, Poor Tom and Rai's cellmate
>>
>>230975982
People suddenly pretending Part 5 is good and beloved by the fans is my favorite revisionism this TORtanic is pushing
>>
>>231019705
But, I'm talking about his intention to kill him, not what he did earlier in the story.
You just said that Taoka died because he tried to expose the Head Doctor.
Not only, it's not worse than the intention of KILLING him, but also, I'm pretty sure he lived a normal life before that.
Why would his fate be different than Josuke's, even though the latter probably did worse things than him during JoJolion?
This is not logic at all.
>>
>>231019828
Let me guess, the people who like it aren't "real fans".
>>
>>231019612
>Rai is running towards Josuke, not towards HD
Earlier, Rai simply called Josuke to let him know about the Head Doctor, Calamity still happened.
>Rai DIES because he was trying to attack HD, so that's a pursuit, I don't see the problem
The pursuit was when he tried to impale him.
Pointing at him menacingly doesn't count as a pursuit, somehow.
Meanwhile, thinking about Wonder of U is a pursuit.
>Obladi Oblada rapidly multiplying on Josuke and sucking his blood was the calamity
It happened way too late. The whole time Josuke pursued Wonder of U in the hallway, literally nothing happened. The Calamity was kind enough to let Josuke approach him, this time.
>That was just the stand activation
What makes you say that?
What's the hint?
>Mitsuba just said that HD was in the house, it's not a pursue.
Again, Rai tried to call Josuke about the Head Doctor, but it counted as a pursuit.
Why would it be different?
>>
>>231019951
Nigger don't pretend this doesn't happen every single time an adaptation is announced for a part.
>ACKSHULLAY the previous arc was the best, no one's gonna give a shit about this anime! Dead on arrival!
>>
Josuke tries to pursue him at the hospital: calamities
Josuke tells Rai he wants to find him at the conference: calamity rain, Josuke incapacitated himself to reach the hospital unconscious
Josuke wakes up to reach him and the policeman (calamity) tries to reach him: the policeman fall on Josuke, his side injured
Josuke swears to Holly to kill HD: calamity almost make him suffocate
After that, Josuke sits on the chair until Rai dies, attacks him with the kick, calamity, saved by Kei, Go Beyond

Wanting to kill him is a thing, trying to actually do it is another
Wanting to corner him is a thing, actually doing it with significant proof is another

Also, don’t forget a thing. Calamities can be blocked, they are inevitable, but you can parry them, especially if you are a stand user (which Taoka isn’t). Josuke saves himself and Yasuho from the car with the bubbles, escaped the man with the injured neck’s attack thanks to the bubbles and almost did the same thing with the policeman, he temporarly defended from the rain getting inside the police car. Also, Holly saved him from suffocating and Kei blocked his calamity. Also Yasuho, who diverted the attention of calamited Joshu making him look and trip on the rokakaka pot
>>
>>231019828
VAfags just make up their own version of the story and then claim Araki did it.
>>
>>231020070
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>231020102
The problem is not that Josuke can parry the Calamities with his Stand, while Taoka can't.
It's just that the Calamities were faaar more fair with Josuke than Taoka. He always had a way to defend himself.
If Josuke was in Taoka's place, how would he have prevented his neck to to instantly break?
I hope you understand the problem, now.
>>
>>231020043

Calling a friend to talk about the HD (talking about reaching/defeating him of course because that was Rai and Josuke's goal, not like Mitsuba who was saying to Jobin to NOT pursue him) is pursuing (just like Yasuho calling Kei), going to your friend location to see him it's another. Rai says it ''He's going ot the same place where I am going'', so, they just happen to go the same place, no pursuit.
In this case, about the pursuit that was ''slow'', it's simply suspension of disbelief, where a long speech happen in a few seconds (just look at the monologues in time stop and time skips in Jojo). Rai approaches him, mock him, HD talks and provokes him, calamity (that was nevertheless bound to happen, it was the same cause and effect, from Rai turning towards him and getting calamited). And anyway, who tells you that while Rai was talking to him, Josuke's bubbles weren't already approaching him?
Same thing, Josuke shots at him and Obladi Oblada attacks him. During this time Rai's spirit (?) talks to him about Go Beyond and shits, but it's not a problem in ''real time'', unless you have never read a comic before
That was the first time the stand appeared and after that calamities took place (for Josuke, Rai and Yasuho, Mitsuba was already targeted)
>>
>>230961870
Lol no. Such a fucking jobber. Even Diavalo is a better villain than him, and he's retarded.
>>
>>230961988
Too many normies talking about it online. Also, the adaptions themselves.
>>
>>231020624
>normies
>>
>>231020408

Some of Josuke's calamities were heavy too, he just managed to defend himself.
The car outside the hospital, powered by the calamity, would have gravely injured them, if not killed
The equivalent exchange had practically killed him (just like Taoka) but he was saved by Holly
Kei saved him in the lab otherwise he would probably be impaled by pointy objects
Obladi would have sucked him dry if Josuke wouldn't have used the water, knowing it was a weakness for the rocks creatures (as saw with Yotsuyu).
In the end, Josuke survived because he was smarter, had S&W and, moreover, he had allies. Damn, he pratically defeated Tooru thanks to Yasuho
>>
>>231020450
>>231020689
I understand your (often, dishonest) view on things, but I'll get back to my original point:
Calamity is far more fair with some characters, than others. That's all.
You can nitpick however you want, but you must admit that Calamity is, overall, awfully inconsistent. Same for the definition of "Pursuit".
I don't want to repeat myself again, so I'll redirect you to that:
>>231018145.
This, can't be totally logically explained.
>>
>>231021238
And also this:
>>231019405
>>
File: 1604284398835.jpg (22 KB, 340x457)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>230961988
>>
>Made In Heaven is 25 weeks away
I'm not gonna make it bros
>>
>>231021678
>Made in Heaven will be a CGI horse
Actually, I think I can wait a bit
>>
>>231021794
The horse flies, so it will be fine.
>>
File: Stone Ocean VA.jpg (403 KB, 2048x1152)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
Reminder for the event.

https://jojo-news.com/2021/11/19/stone-ocean-anime-event-will-be-held-on-november-28/
>>
I'm reading 8 at what point does it drop the ball because I'm enjoying it more than 5 and 6 so far.
>>
>>230961870
>>231020582
>jobber
No, Tooru has the most powerful stand in the series. It's the Self-Defense argument of stands in that all you have to do is provoke someone to attack you or even make someone go the same direction you are, and it's automatically considered pursuit.
That's actually why his character sucks. Such a powerful stand and it's attached to such a nobody.
>>
>>231021678
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't it all release at once if it's on Netflix?
>>
>>231023314
It drops the ball when you decide it dropped the ball, just fucking read it and don't ask retards on 4chan to tell you when to stop enjoying something
>>
>>231023398
I don't keep up. Does 4chan hate or love part 3 and part 4?
>>
>>231019597
It falls apart at the end but it's mostly good. I find it kind of hard to judge because of how much it swings in quality, so much of the end is just confusing and it does harm to earlier parts of the story retroactively, but I still enjoyed reading it plenty up until around halfway through Wonder of U, so it's hard for me to be too hard on it.
>>
File: 1590181632168.jpg (1.15 MB, 1010x1857)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>231023321
>That's actually why his character sucks.
His character sucks, but not because of that. It is probably the greatest disparity between the quality of a Stand and its user in the series in my opinion, and it's even more pronounced by Wonder of U feeling like it has a personality of its own, but Tooru would be shitty no matter what his Stand was. That he has Wonder of U is his saving grace if anything because it makes him kind of cool by association.
>>
File: Hey.png (31 KB, 302x250)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>231023321
This.
Wonder of U's power is absurd, but if the user was a semi-god, like Kars, or a very unusual character, I wouldn't find it as problematic.
Instead, it was Tooru. Basically, a simple teenager.
The fact that he's actually very old doesn't change anything. What's shown of his personnality has nothing to do with his weird Stand.
>>
>>230961988
Netflix
>>
>>231023321
>Such a powerful stand and it's attached to such a nobody.
That's why he's a jobber.
>>
Bump
>>
>>230962027
came for this, everyone else in this thread is a fag
>>
Finished part 8.
It was okay. I've had a few questions though.
>>
>>231028773
So Kei is dead, Holly is still in her coma. Caato died, right? Joubin is dead. What's the point of the new fruit if the hospital is packing lots of them? Why are they destroying the fruits if they need one?
>>
>>231028905
The new fruit and the old fruit are different. They want the new fruit but the old fruit is what they had at the hospital.
>>
>>231028949
what's the difference lmao they both did equivalent exchange. how the fuck was joubin going to use the new fruit to stop the curse? how did holly start healing?
>>
>>230961859
remember when the series first started with fighting vampires with sunlight martial arts?
>>
>>231028974
The old fruit requires exchanging some other part of your body for the healing. The new fruit allowed that to be passed onto someone else. Even with that distinction though it's not clear why that would fix the curse or how this was any different from the little cave on the Higashikata land that was used to heal Jobin using that one bully.
>>
File: Good job!.jpg (45 KB, 616x592)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>231029000
It got quite bizarre over time. Also nice digits
>>
>>231029024
I can't say im particularly happy at the wasted potential of jojolion but after reading it all in one go, it's really a 8-9/10 with a 6/10 ending. I was expecting much worse with how people talk about it. Joubin was robbed though, he never even got into a proper stand fight.
>>
>>231029056
like damn I think jojolion has the worst case of
>introduce a character
>have one or two parts with them
>completely forget they exist
>optional: bring them back to just die
I know it's an issue in part 4 as well but when considering part 8 is more about mystery, whodunit and identity where almost everyone can be a culprit, it's really dumb how Araki just out right does it in this part.
>>
File: Karera.png (347 KB, 358x667)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>231029131
I'm still mad about Karera
>>
>>231029150
i forgot. that's another fucking thing. dude needs to storyboard his shit out. I hope when the anime gets to it, it fixes lots of the plot holes in the part. There's so many fucking someone says X or Y or does X or Y and then a couple chapters later they say something completely different.
>>
wait what the fuck happened to holy in jojolion. i thought she goes into a coma. why are people saying she's dead
>>
>>231023314
When tooru is introduced but keep reading because vitamin c arc is kino
>>
>>231029250
She's in a coma but she's dying and Josuke kinda stopped trying to save her at the end
>>
>>231029262
lmao.....
>>
after reading all the parts again.
3 > 4 > 7 > 8 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 1

5 might be more consistent than 8 but i prefer 8 stand fights and gappy way more.
>>
>>231029044
>Also nice digits

what do you mean?

also i wanna see a female vampire stand user as a villain
>>
>>231029523
It's time for you to leave sir.
>>
>>231029549
well sorry for being new to this
>>
>>230971997
This was clearly done to justify the inclusion of men in a women's prison, but Araki decided to make it so they were right next to a men's one.
>>
>>230971997
that's a cute jolyne she needs more hentai.
>>
>>230968949
>People say Netflix but it's hard to keep a hype train last for 6+ months, Stone Ocean was announced back in April whereas Golden Wind was announced ~2 months before it aired.
Which I don't get. Why not have a weekly running series? What's the harm exactly?
>>
>>231030272
that's how fuckflix makes its money. their whole thing is "we give you everything at once, so buy our passes and not anyone else's" and in this case it's possible they funded part of the show.
>>
>>230961988
>muh netflix!!
You people are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>231031098
You sure about that?
>>
>>231031177
What does a live action adaptation have anything to with this retard?
>>
>>231031194
Because Netflix can always find a way to shit on anything they touch, even when they're just paying for distribution
>>
>>231031254
>even when they're just paying for distribution
Like when? Every anime ive seen so far has been untouched. I think you are just autistic. Calm down jojo is going to be fine.
>>
>>230963530
JoJolion's ending is shit and it makes JoJolion a worthless waste of 10 years of Araki's life and 4 years of mine

I can't explain it but it actually made me less excited about JoJo, even about the first 7 parts
I don't understand, why so?
>>
>>231031822
>even about the first 7 parts
That doesn't make any sense. Think whatever you want about part 8 but I have no idea how that could effect the previous parts. I do agree that 8s ending was kind of bad though.
>>
>>230961988
>Being announced way too soon
>Slideshow animation
>Bland color palette
>Being locked behind a paid subscription
What bothers me the most is the coloring, Jojo is supposed to be colorful and flamboyant, why is everyone wearing grayish outfits, where is Jolyne's neon colored hair and blue outfit, why isn't Pucci's robe purple, why is everything so dark...
>>
>>231031883
When I think about previous parts I can't ignore issues and retcons anymore, they seriously irritate me now
Before the end of jjl I could always reread/rewatch some part, point out if something was retconned or changed later and enjoy the rest
I tried to reread jjl on storytime threads but I gave up after reaching volume 10, I just couldn't go on
>>
File: Spoiler Image (231 KB, 1280x1041)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Debt Collector fight Leaked
>>
>>231011697
YoYo Mama
>>
>>231031961
>why is everything so dark
That filter on everything seems really obnoxious, it doesn't make it more atmospheric or realistic, this particular prison setting is already as bland as it gets and then they don't even bother to play around with the palette. Dunno why they ditched whoever did color design for Part 4.
>>
Pucci is a white man
>>
Hoping we'll get an Act-Based Colony-Type Stand in either JOJOLANDS or a Spinoff.
>>
Part 1+3 = Amazing
Part 2+4 = Okay
Part 5+6 = ?
>>
>>231033819
>part 2
>okay
please die
>>
>>231033354
Hi Hamonbeat
>>
File: jojopart2.jpg (589 KB, 780x1200)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>231033819
>Part 2, Okay
Explain your reasoning behind this.
>>
>>231033819
2+4 are the best, buddy.
>>
>>231014288
That's cool Netflix still isn't producing it
>>
>>231034310
>>231034299
>>231034077
Yeah. Part 8 was just okay. :v
>>
Hurr Durr Jojolion ending is SHIT:

> The Higashikata curse is broken
> Josuke accepts who he is and finds a real family, also found out Josefumi's mother cared for him
> Yasuho helped Josuke defeat Tooru and she is happy to see him finding a real family
> Joshu saves Yasuho twice and proves he can be useful
> The rockmen organization is defeated

Sure, there is Holly situation still upgoing, but there's also part 9 to fix that
>>
>>231034554
>Higashikata curse is broken
How?
>>
>>230961988
Stone Ocean was shit and no amount of coping is going to change that
>>
>>230961988
NO DONT SAY IT, THIS IS AN ENEMY STAND THAT ATTACKS YOU IF YOU SAY NETFL- AHHHHHHH
>>
>>231034554
My problem with the ending of JoJolion doesn't have much to do with the way the plot goes, the only things that bother me there is how Josuke seemingly does a 180 when it comes to his concern for Holly and how the flashforward was ignored, my problem is the back half of Wonder of U is just unsatisfying to read. The fight is fun until Wonder of U just starts throwing insects at Josuke, which makes the arc feel dragged out, Tooru's boring, Jobin feels wasted after being setup so well, Kaato saving the day is unsatisfying when you barely ever see her prior to that and the shit with Joushuu, amidst his family being torn apart and on their knees, is just used for more jokes about how he wants to fuck Yasuho and is jealous of Josuke was retarded. Following the chapter if Rai dying with one of Joushuu making the exchange out to be a sex thing just didn't work for me. It's just not enjoyable to read and the whole thing feels like a good penultimate arc that was dragged until it became a bad final arc.
>>
>I must copium with headcanons to explain Araki forgetting or not caring about tiny details
>>
>>230991933
that's the doctor humorously dismissing Jolyne's question and the purpose of the page is to foreshadow the men's prison, you're all autistic.
>>
>>231035141
Prisons dont usually have the men examined with the women..that's a tranny, you're a tranny, commit not alive.
>>
>>231035286
>don't usually
hence the shock from Jolyne, autist.
>>
>>231035286
>Prisons don't usually
Welcome to Green Dolphin.
You can see another man waiting for examination in the back of the line.
>>
>>231035286
The point of Green Dolphin prison is that is extremely corrupt you fucking dingus
>>
>>231029150
Karera and kei should had replaced rai. Rai should never had existed
>>
I didn't like part 8,but hell, Wonder of U was one of the most coherent stand power in the franchise, surely better than the inconsistant King Crimson and D4C
>>
i think the 90s ova is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQ1TdS4XRU
>>
>>231035698
The animation is really good at times and they added a lot of fitting extra scenes, but they also changed a lot of things they shouldn't have (like road roller into oil tanker) and got shitty voice acting.
>>
>>231035604

>>231018145
>>231019405
>>
>>231035852

If you take into account that calamity grows proportionally to "pursuing" and "karma" is incredibly coherent. The chart you posted is incomplete and the Pursuit/Not pursuit was debunked some post up there
>>
>>231035837
also a lot of fights got cut out
>>
>>231035950
No, karma doesn't make sense in JoJolion: >>231019863
>>
Did the anime fix any plot holes?
>>
>>231035950
>calamity grows proportionally to "pursuing"
Proof?
>>
>>231014719
>>231015828
>>231018746
>>231018953
This
>>
page 10 muda
>>
>>231036121
Yeah, they added a scene with Giorno swearing he would never in his life set foot in Florida.
>>
>>231037010
ngl I think I would like Giorno more if he looked plain as fuck like before Dio blood awakened. A plain looking jojo would look metal as fuck. Although I guess Gappy kinda fits that.
>>
>>231037045
>A plain looking jojo would look metal as fuck
He wouldn't look metal as fuck, he'd look plain
>>
I don't think Tooru is a shit character but he should have been introduced wayyyy earlier and had more foreshadowing. And Jobin should have had a chance to have a final confrontation with Josuke.
>>
>>231018746
I love you, i dont know how long you've kept up the bit of posting this webm every thread but it makes my day brighter.
>>
>>230961988
As an anime only, part 5 was so garbage that it killed the hype for part 6. But at the same time I'm mildly intrigued because surely there's no way that part 6 could be worse than part 5
>>
I want to FUCK Jotaro!
>>
>>231037592
He wouldnt care if you came or not.
>>
File: 1619039220092.png (436 KB, 538x420)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>231037592
Why? he wouldn't treat you right.
>>
>>231037774
>>231037748
I just want his cummies
>>
>>231038067
Anon did you lay this egg?
>>
in thus spoke rohan kishibe, we saw a guy supposedly possessed by Hermes

greek god stands when?
>>
>>231034554
>The Higashikata curse is broken
How? We still know nothing about the curse and it’s never explained how them transferring it to tooru is any different that all the transfers they did of the curse in the past. The rest of your points are okay, but you don’t really understand what we mean by “the ending”, the last chapter is a fine chapter, but it feels so out of nowhere. By the ending we mean the whole second half of the tooru fight, the pacing was awful, characters showed up out of after not being seen for years just to die, that harvest countdown and flashfoward meant nothing, and there were a whole lot of inconsistencies over all. I think it says a lot that some of arakis most hardcore defenders, were still saying several chapters left to go after 108. Even they realized ending it as it would would be terrible, that didn’t stop them from back peddling and insisting that it was great all along.
>>
>>231038398
Jojolands takes place in Ancient Greece full of Araki's bizarre takes on Greek mythology. I know this because Araki is my dad.
>>
how do you go from naming stands after the tarot major arcana + the egyptian tarot, to naming stands after music?
>>
>>231038614
Araki had already snuck music references into Jojo in parts 1/2 so it makes sense he would look that way when he ran out of Tarot cards/egyptian gods.
>>
>>231038614
Because araki already used all the tarot cards
>>
>>231038557
It's not going to take place in an actual place, it's going to take place in the mythical JOJOLA~~~NDS that it's named for.
>>
Pucci is black. Cope and seethe.
>>
>>231039053
He’s italiaryan
>>
File: Enrico Pucci.jpg (1.28 MB, 901x6768)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>231039053
>>
>>231039111
Cope.
>>
File: Hirohiko Araki.png (1.25 MB, 860x860)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>231039326
No.
>>
>>231039948
Cope. Pucci is black, and the anime was the final nail in your coffin.
>>
File: Hirohiko Araki.jpg (169 KB, 1378x892)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>231040290
私はエンリコ・プッチを作りました、私は彼の肌の色を知っています。
デイヴィッドプロダクションは間違いを犯しました、私は嘘をつきません。
>>
File: 1623396151563.jpg (252 KB, 745x953)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>230974136
god I hate homos
>>
>>230975982
I like part 6 for antagonist's stand fuckery, it's cool as fuck
Outside of that it's meh
>>
>>231040848
Pucci shows up every other arc so that means half of it's cool
>>
Literally every canon homo character doesn't just get killed - they get killed brutally or gruesomely. Read it back, see for yourself. All of them get massacred.
What did Araki mean by this?
>>
>>231041012
>every canon homo character
Names?
>>
>>231039111
The question I have is why does so much media portray him with dark skin? What year did the colored versions come out My best guess is that third image where he’s bathed in shadow giving the illusion of him having darker skin.
>>
>>231041109
Sorbet is cut up while living while gelato watches causing him to choke to death on a rag
>>
>>231041109
>>231041290
valentine's dyke wife gets obliterated
>>
File: Marilyn Manson.png (489 KB, 417x580)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>230961859
Uh, Stone Ocean bros?
>>
>>231041290
>>231041334
Sorbet and Gelato were never confirmed gay.
You're right for Scarlet, though.
>>
>>231041343
Mary Lynn Manson is actually a decent localization.
>>
>>231041414
Jumpin' Jack Spark, also.
>>
I actually enjoy the fact that this is gonna drop in multiple episode packs since I've already read the manga.
>>
>>230974136
>>230974189
>>230974229
jesus christ the absolute state of fujos
>>
>>230961988
>the wait
>polarizing ending to JJL
>Netflix
>the wait
>no Sawashiro
Pick one
>>
>>231038482
>How?
Did you speedread anon? They clearly shot it in the head.
>>
>>231041605
Jojolion's ending was horrible but it doesn't retroactively make Kino Ocean any worse.
>>
>>230961988
Stone Ocean isn't that good to begin with.
>>
>>231041746
What's the panel where they shoot the curse in the head?
>>
>>231041605
>>no Sawashiro
retard
>>
>>231041866
Go Beyond shoots it and it blows up together with the plot. Easy-peasy.
>>
File: 129.jpg (1.16 MB, 1560x1200)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>231041779
>>231034628
>>231015729
You know what I kept hearing stuff like "Stone Ocean bad" over and over for years that when I finally read the manga this year in May I was expecting to see a plot duller than that of Part 3, an MC more boring that that of Part 5, and characters more boring that those of Part 1

But instead I found one of the best protagonists Araki has written, one who actually goes through a character arc. Instead I found Araki's best main villain whose personality, philosophy, backstory, stand powers and final punishment are so well intertwined that it's like the planet's have aligned. Instead I found one of the best third acts in any manga ever, with the level of insanity and catharsis reaching insurmountable levels.
>>
>>231042337
Based SO enjoyer
>>
>>231042337
cool story bro
>>
>>231042528
>no arguments
>>
>>231042337
Based SOchad
>>
>>231041425
Flaccid Pancake, not so much.
>>
>>230991906
reminder
>>
>>231042337
Based anon. Not for enjoying or not enjoying Stone Ocean, but for actually reading the source material for itself and forming your own opinion. The downside to memes is that over time the uniformed take that shit to heart and then repeat like it's actually true.
>>
>>230974911
>Put Underworld, and Sky High in S
>Put Dragon's Dream, and Limp Bizkit in A
>Switch Goo Goo Dolls with Green Green Grass of Home
>>
>>230978243
Based Weather Report

>>230978332
Annasui stop it, that's embarassing... she's really gonna kill you if you keep insisting...
>>
How many episodes drop on Dec 1?
Eight?
>>
File: Jotaro disc.jpg (1.77 MB, 1560x1200)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>231043417
12 episodes.
It will end on this.
>>
>>231043417
12
>>
>>231034554
> The Higashikata curse is broken
We don't know if it's broken, eating a fully mature new rokakaka may break the curse, but Tsurugi only drank the sap of an unripe new rokakaka. It may have been enough to transfer the desease to Tooru, but we still don't know if Tsurugi's 1st child will get it or not. Even if it broke it for Tsurugi's descendants, it most likely haven't broken the curse for Haato, Joshu, and Daya's first child.

> Josuke accepts who he is and finds a real family, also found out Josefumi's mother cared for him
Just because someone isn't from your family doesn't mean you have to let them die, especially when that person saved your life at least twice.

> Yasuho helped Josuke defeat Tooru and she is happy to see him finding a real family
Tooru's defeat was just an asspull that literally wasn't explained nor forshadowed in story (only in a cover page), and Tooru himself was a shit vilain with no goal.

> The rockmen organization is defeated
We don't know. Rock humans most likely have accomplices in PNG, or anywhere else in the world, I highly doubt the whole population of rock humans were concentrated in Morioh.
>>
File: 23147395125.jpg (10 KB, 320x180)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>231043461
I remember thinking Jotaro would be coming back to defeat Pucci with the squad (or at least Josuke and Koichi) when coming across this panel
>mfw Jotaro actually comes back
>>
>>231041109
The whole vilain cast of Part 5 (except Diavolo and Melone), and Valentine's wife
>>
>>231041425
Not a stand name, but Operation Savage Guardian is a pretty good title too
>>
>>231042337
Based SOchad
>>
File: 1539363093360.jpg (29 KB, 349x349)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>231043674
>Jolyne, Josuke, and Giorno never met
Why Araki, why....
>>
>>231043697
>The whole vilain cast of Part 5 (except Diavolo and Melone)
Source: 「My Fantasies」
>>
>>231043867
It's strange though. Part 6 was the finale of the Joestar family tragedy and its history with Dio. Why all of a sudden Josuke and Giorno don't count enough as Joestars to join in? Weren't their lives also affected by Dio's actions?
And this is not even considering Giorno also being a son of Dio.
>>
>>231042337
I’m glad you enjoyed it anon. Stone ocean has some of my least favorite fights but overall the part is very good. I don’t know why stone ocean has the reputation of being the “bad part”.
>>
>>231044159
It would’ve been cool to see them, but they probably would’ve have to die so the story can progress. Them showing up so late just to die might’ve felt cheap .
>>
>>231044180
I believe most people just speedread SO because they want to get to SBR faster
>>
>>231044282
Josuke and Shizuka could have showed up during the prison break part to help her get away from the guards in the YYM arc, and Giorno at the beginning of the sons of DIO arc, refusing to help Pucci, and helping Jolyne find him (instead of the whole "He got a star birthmark, I can locate him" thing)
>>
>>231044282
>they probably would’ve have to die so the story can progress
Yeah, I get that. I also recognize that time (heh) wasn't on Jotaro's side once he woke up. Josuke is still a world away in Japan and Giorno has to be tracked down and contacted. That'll take at least two days and Pucci was already at Canaveral iirc.
>>
3 episodes of Dragon Dream.

I repeat... 3 EPISODES OF DRAGON DREAM.
>>
>>231045623
>only 3 episodes of Filter Dream
Hold me bros...
>>
ninibros...



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.