[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does Baki still hate Yujiro for killing his mom or did he get over it?
>>
Got over it. Probably more upset with him being a faggot.
>>
Oh my god it was like, ten years ago and he only did it once. Grow up.
>>
my headcanon is that baki thinks that yujiro has grown up as a person and is not as evil as before, he is wrong
>>
>>229397395
He still hates him. Baki is gonna abuse Yujiro when Yujiro is old and geriatric
>>
>>229397395
Pretty sure he understood Yujiro's reason for doing that.
>>229398082
Yujiro has gone through some character development, from a blood knight psychopath, to a noble demon, who is quite chill, when not being challenged.
>>229398984
Considering how powerful old people are in Baki, Yujiro is gonna be a powerhouse of a fighter, when he is in his 150's.
>>
>>229397395
Doesn't care. Baki has rapidly turned into a fight autist much like his father. Now that him and Yuji have cleared the beef he will never think of her again.
>>
>>229397533
kek
>>
>>229397395
Baki has brain damage and does not think straight.
>>
>>229399226
>Pretty sure he understood Yujiro's reason for doing that.
Which is
>>
>>229399448
Ai
>>
File: abe682cxccb31_jpg.png (1.31 MB, 728x1188)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>Yujiro senselessly murders animal for sport
>Has killed before and will do it again
>Broke bones and retired fighters for decades
>Raped men and women
>Breaks into highly secured military zones just to check out prehistoric caveman
>Despises the weak and thinks things like a psychopath
But if you dare eat your food without caring so much of the flavour, all of sudden he is a philsoopher and scolding you in a calm voice. I swear this characters makes no fucking sense. Hell remember when he shouted at Baki because of lack of manners and clothing choice at a fancy restaurant? Kills, rapes and destroys whatever is in his path but has the decency to dress up to a restaurant.

I liked it better when he was a monster who only cared about strength and not give a shit about manners, clothing choices, food and drinks.
>>
>>229399698
I took it as him pretending to act like a father.
>>
>>229399698
We've seen Yujiro chilling around having drinks. It's not that overly out of character in context of the arc. Yujiro is starting to act like a father towards Baki and Baki is starting to see him like a father (each in their own fucked up way). Nobody ever shuts up about how its not a fight but a father son quarrel.
>>
How was Yujiro's relationship with his father?
>>
Guess he grew up and realized his mom was almost as much of a terrible person as Yujiro. He still feels sorry for her but doesn't hate his father for it.
>>
File: a-1_120950865606544.png (113 KB, 213x262)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>229400787
Yuichiro disowned him after he came out as bi.
>>
>>229400992
>>229400787
Yuichiro didn't abuse him like Yujiro did with Baki but he made fun of him more than a few times which made the psychopath that is Yujiro dislike him, what is more important however is that Yuichiro died without being defeated by his son, taking some pretty neat techniques with him to the grave. This was the biggest insult to the Ogre ever cuz he will never find out if he managed to surpass the old man or not.
>>
>>229399698
protip: if Yujiro ever says more than 5 words in one sentence, get a better translation.
>>
>>229399448
She challenged Yujiro to a fight. Yujiro accepted her challenge, and fought back with all his might, because he respected the courage it took to go up against him, without any chance what so ever.
>>
>>229397395
he hates his mom more for loving Yujiro than he hates yujiro and realized that she didn't care about him she just wanted a son who would please Yujiro. By this point he's basically starting to see where Yuujiro was coming from though.
>>
i remember vividly upon re-reading the kid arc, after yujiro kills emi and wins against baki het gets into the helicopter to fly away. at the end of that page, 1 or 2 panels are just yujiro staring into the melancholically. i swear to god that some shit like that for early yujiro is huge. it's tiny, but this is yujiro we're talking about. anyways it was nice detail that stuck with me. yeah ofc baki hates him lmao he killed his mom
>>
>>229405262
Yeah, I just rewatched that episode and even the anime has Yujiro be unhappy with what he did.
>>
are Jack's mom and bakis grandma still alive as nuns?
>>
File: yujiro chad.png (382 KB, 742x506)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>229399226
>rom a blood knight psychopath, to a noble demon, who is quite chill, when not being challenged.
Yeah, and then he became a faggot. Sad, I used to like Yujiro.
>>
>>229397395
It's his fault that his mom is dead. Yuuri has no fault.
>>
>>229407278
Well, gay rape is the most power one man can hold over another. Every man would rather get his shit kicked in, than his shit pushed in. It's in character for Yujiro to absolutely humiliate someone like that.
>>
>>229397395
Not since Itagaki got over his grudge against his father.
>>
>>229407551
Stop it with that homo cope already. It's getting embarrassing.
>>
>>229407373
>Yuuri
My sides.
>>
>>229399448
His mom wanted to commit suicide by Yujiro
>>
>>229397395
He doesn't hate him anymore, that was the entire point of the soup scene at the end of Son of Ogre.
>>
>>229407618
It's not cope. I kissed a guy in prison.
>>
It wasn't explained in detail but Baki forgave Yuujiro, he doesn't hate him anymore.

Yuujiro was happy seeing his son grow and become a strong man, so there's that.

Any reason left to discuss, they'll discuss it as the strong creatures they are, but you already saw the "Hanma way" to discuss problems.
>>
>>229403005
He was kinda beating her 13 yo son to death.
Hardly maximum tournament material.
>>
>>229397446
No
>>
>>229398984
Hope so
>>
>>229407278
Pathetic
>>
>>229407216
Both of them are alive but only grandma is a nun/priestess.
>>
>>229398082
Yeah thats what I think too, he was shocked when Tokugawa told him that Yujiro threatened to rape him, despite Baki knowing that Yujiro is a rapist.
>>
>>229409335
She was the weakest person there, and yet she challenged Yujiro, and even after getting her hands broken and ear drums ruptured, she still didn't show any hesitation or fear, before trying to use her teeth to fight. Yujiro was impressed by that, so he gave her a worthy death.
>>
>>229399226
>Yujiro has gone through some character development, from a blood knight psychopath, to a noble demon, who is quite chill, when not being challenged.
Nah he's the exact piece of shit he's always been
>>
>>229399698
All of that dinner shit was pretty much Yujiro just taking the opportunity to demean Baki more
>>
>>229400481
Yeah I hated all that
>>
yujiro: faggot
baki: schizo
jack: roid addiction
what went wrong with yuchiiro bloodline
>>
>>229407618
Stop being upset by buttsex
>>
>>229410237
For most people to grow up healthy you need two good stable parents, none of those had that.
>>
Baki's grown up and realized that his mum was the real BPD witch and the villain all along
>>
>>229410403
They're both equally terrible
>>
>>229410477
Yujiro is a beast at the deepest font of his soul. When Baki's mother stepped in to try protect him she revealed her nature, that she was repressing her mother's compassion in order to secure the affection and attention of her lover. She was at this point worthless, she knew better this whole time. Yujiro was right to kill her whereas the whole story has affirmed that Yujiro was true in his intent and actions. The Pickle arc was illustrating this point before Baki and Yujiro's conclusion.
>>
>>229397395
discombobulated
>>
>>229410677
He's still absolutely awful.
>>
>>229407551
So why is Yujiro going out raping random dudes he's never met or interacted with before? He doesn't rape people that piss him off to humiliate he literally just goes around raping indiscriminately. He's gay.
>>
>>229410974
Why are so many tards on this site incapable of grasping bisexuality
>>
>>229411026
Bisexuality is fake.
>>
File: 1633958262618.png (270 KB, 477x447)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>229399698
but he likes black people so everything else is pretty much forgiven

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.