[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: redhood.jpg (383 KB, 1140x599)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
Why is everyone praising the MC for his smart strategizing? All he did was set a bomb trap. As if no one had ever set a bomb trap before. Also, it only worked because the werewolf was retarded.
>>
I predict plot convenience, and idiot plots in general, will be this series' defining flaw
>>
>>225834490
The MHA art style lowers people's expectations.
Even the barest minimum strategy outside of punching harder and going beyond (plus ultra) seems like a stroke of tactical brilliance.
>>
>>225834490
>wolfonium
>>
>>225834490
>All he did was set a bomb trap
You say that as if that’s not really fucking impressive for a twelve year old without magic shonen superpowers
>>
>>225835048
You are speaking like it's not on track to getting U19
>five chapters later
>still stuck on the fucking village
>readers at this point are rooting for the villains and how they'll destroy it
>making the last three chapters pointless
>>
“Why does everyone praise Killdozer for its engineering? All he did was build an invincible war machine in his garage. As if no one had ever driven a tank before. Also, it only worked because the buildings were weak to demolition equipment.”
>>
>>225837377
Killdozer was based because of what he stood for, not just what he did.
>>
Why are people so mad/annoyed at this inoffensive manga?
>>
>>225838751
Do you not know the difference between anger/annoyance and mockery?
Red Hood seems like a prime candidate for the U19 club, so people are laughing at it.
>>
>>225837142
g-get it? it's called wolfonium because it kills werewolves!!! genius right?
>>
>>225834490
>O MY CATHARSIS
>>
>>225837263
I don't think it'd be nearly as bad if the content was more fun. A lot of unnecessary (at the moment) exposition goes on while the characters themselves aren't that entertaining. Like I can wait to find out the mystery of Wolfonium for a little while longer if they'd just give me some good banter between Boob and Boy. It's like it can't hide the fact that it's just filling in pages to reach the quota when they'd be better off trimming the fat this early on.
>>
>>225834490
>All he did was set a bomb trap.

to be fair, shonen protagonist are so stupid that this basic planning already makes him a genius by comparison.
>>
>>225835048
Just wait for the titan werewolf to kill everyone in the village but conveniently let the main character live because of his plot armor.
>>
File: ueki.jpg (38 KB, 225x350)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>225840714
Are you kidding? Ueki fought a mecha and jammed its cannon with a twig to get it to blow itself up.
>>
>>225840822
the average shonen protag anon, who's entire plan boils down to punch/kick/swing harder.
there are a few like ueki, kiyomaro, etc who are actually smart but they are outliers.
>>
>>225841433
Jojo was a shonen until midway through part 7. That's at least 6 more smart shonen protagonists from that franchise alone(I exclude Jonathan since that was when it only began and Araki hasn't got that creative until part 2).
>>
>>225834490
I mean at least it's smarter than "just hit it with a bell lol".
>>
>>225842132
The author has a really low IQ, he probably thinks it's smart as it's the best he could come up with.
>>
>>225839673
Oh, I just got that!
That's actually pretty clever.
>>
>>225842105
Average, anon. Average.
Jojo is anything but average. One might even call it, dare I say, bizarre.
>>
>>225834490
i like the aesthetic very much, werewolves are weird and hoomans are cool, but that's about it
last cliffhanger/narration sure took a massive shit with the whole "bbeg comes, everyone dies", reading that beginning weekly felt like a massive waste of time, even if protag is intended to just keep moving forward or some shit
also, assuming it survives the axe, i'll never be always to shake off I DON'T WANT TO KILL THE WEREVOLVES fear
>>
>>225842166
It is smart.
They macgyvered a flamethrower using what little they had on them because no weapon would do the job.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.