[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: killua_and_alluka.jpg (110 KB, 1019x578)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
>>221567460
It's explained why, read slower.
>>
>>221567608
>i don't want to use nanika as a tool because of muh morality
>gets a shit ton of people killed
why do so many people like this white-haired faggot again?
>>
>>221567736
why do so many people like hxh?
it's because they turn off their brains as soon as they start reading it!
>>
>>221567460
Because Togashi likes to pull things right from his anus.
>>
because he inly gets 1 wish at a time
>>
>>221568394
Nope. He made 2 wishes in a row before. If Nanika can grant wishes without any consequences for him, what's stopping him?

He doesn't want to abuse her power? But he already uses it to teleport Illumi away and to threaten his mother. He's clearly fine with using her if he really has to.

He doesn't want to reveal that he can make commands without consequences? So what? He's basically a God with her and no one is a thread. He can easily send them away or kill them if he needs to. Plus, he already ended up revealing that wishes can be conditional when he threatened his mother.

He just ended up endangering himself, Alluka, the butlers (getting some of them killed), got a bunch of civilians killed, and risked his ability to save Gon who was rotting away while Killua was wasting time.
>>
>>221568774
*and no one is a threat to him
>>
File: IMG_20210420_001729.jpg (64 KB, 839x441)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>221567736
Because he is cute and cool anon
>>
>>221568774
He is a child anon he won't be the brightest
>>
>>221567736
Shotafags. Also he's at least better than Gon.
>>
>>221568774
You are retarded.
If Killua abused the hell out of Nanika's power their relationship would be ruined as Nanika would think Killua only views her as a tool just like the rest of his family.
The fact that Killua treats Alluka and Nanika as one is the reason Nanika loves him and is willing to grant his wishes without consequences.
>>
>>221570109
He's a genius who's great at analyzing situations. He discovered that Komugi was an important person to Meruem based on very little information, yet he was a total mong in this arc
>>
>>221570393
You're the retard. The fact of the matter is that he ended up using her powers anyways, but the way he used them was fucking stupid. He doesn't have to view her as a tool since he would be using her powers to protect her and Gon. He still used Nanika's powers you mong, but he did it in a way that endangered her, Gon and civilians
>>
File: 8nm53zavodr61.jpg (83 KB, 896x991)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>221570181
gon>killua
>>
>>221570393
that's not the reason his wishes don't have negative effects. it's because his wishes are positive and for the sake of others.
>>
>>221567460
Bad writing and moralfaggotry
>>
>>221570070
gon is cuter than killua
fight me
>>
>>221571011
>>221571144
It was stated that the only reason he doesn't receive a penalty is because Nanika likes him.
The fact that his wishes are positive might be a part of why Nanika likes Killua.
But that does not change the fact that Nanika could have changed her opinion on him if he used the powers before it was an absolute necessity.
>>
>>221571144
Exactly. And if he made positive wishes earlier on, he wouldn't have endangered so many people
>>
>>221571438
i thought it was because alluka would've died if killua faced any penalties since she was one of the most important people to him. i picked up on that when the rules were first explained and figured that killua would either be exempt from the rules or that he'd get someone else to grant the wish to heal gon
>>
>>221570393
>Hey Nanika I need you to use your powers to heal my friend is that cool?
>Of course big bro!
>Oh and also time is of the essence and some people might be after us, so how about you also use your powers to get us there faster?
>WHAT? You want me to use my powers TWICE?!?!? That's unacceptable! I was completely OK with doing you 1 favor with my powers but doing 2 instantly makes me think you only like me for my powers!

Hunterfags are so damn stupid.
>>
>>221571392
His hair and face are retarded and he has no soul.
>>
>>221572028
he has big, innocent eyes and his spikey hair makes him look like a cute hedge hog. i want to hug him.
>>
he had to pad out some chapters
>>
alluka was easily the worst part of hxh it amazes me how often people just pretend she doesn't exists
>>
File: tenor.gif (436 KB, 220x220)
436 KB
436 KB GIF
>>221567460
>>
Did they explain why Alluka had to be in the same room as Gon and he couldn't just wish for it immediately right there?
>>
>>221572621
she has to touch whoever she is going to heal
>>
>>221572621
Just how fast did you read? Alluka needs to touch the person she's healing.
>>
File: Austin.jpg (45 KB, 622x622)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
You all are wrong.
He doesn't wish to go to Gon because that would have made all of the Zoldicks turn to kill him.
Doing it on the proper manner made sure that his father would be okay with it.
>But he could have just wished to kill his family/keep them at bay.
Killua didn't want to kill his family; he still loves his father.
It would also be really stressfull to have the Zoldicks hunting him 24/7
>>
>>221572961
>He doesn't wish to go to Gon because that would have made all of the Zoldicks turn to kill him.
Then why didn't they try to kill him when he teleported Illumi home twice?
>>
>>221573213
Because he was still following the inner rules. He used everything in his disposal to acomplish his goal without endagering the Zoldick state.
>>
>>221567460
Wait, which Butler did Illumi kill? Coin Jobber died to Clown
>>
>>221572961
He could have erased their memories of Alluka
>>
>>221572476
i do the same, worst arc in hunter x hunter
>>
File: file.png (1.34 MB, 1080x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>there's only one Ging x Killua dj in the entire world
>>
I have just rewatched 2012, credits still running. Always comfy.
>>
File: eye.gif (2.42 MB, 630x469)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB GIF
>>221573611
Maybe.
All of Nanika's abilities seem physical but she could probably affect someones mind event if it wasn't shown.
Regardless, a plan like that had many holes in it; what if they regained their memories by watching security fottage of by some nen ability. Killua wouldn't have contorl over what would happen with a mind wipe from Nanika.
Ultimatly his choise was one where, had not been for Illumi, nobody would have to been hurt.

Because thats the thing behind all of this hindsight bullshit. Killua didn't know everything was going to go to shit as hard as it did.
>>
File: ewfwjkebgvwkje.png (2.57 MB, 564x2751)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>221573263
Wrong. They would've tried to capture him, not kill him. Killing family members is against the rules.
>>
>>221574183
Here's a better solution. After leaving Kukuroo Mountain, Killua should've commanded Nanika to teleport all of them to a place near the hospital where they can hide. He could then call Morel, and get the building of the hospital that Gon was in cleared like they did in the series. Then they could walk in and heal Gon.

Problem solved, and no one has to die.
>>
>>221573263
The level 4 alarm was only started after he threatened to kill his mother, he was not truly following the rules.
Teleporting Alluka would not pose a bigger risk either, they are more likely to be detected if they travel jormally.
>>
>>221576373
holy shit, killua is fucking stupid lmao

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.