[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 53443435252345.png (526 KB, 469x469)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
So let met get this straight. Mikasa was a slave to Eren who was a slave to Ymir who was a slave to King Fritz. So King Fritz basically started this story and drove the whole plot? He was the true MC all along?
>>
>>219929237
I think the real question was who was the farmer?
>>
>>219929237
And he was a slave to greed and greed is a slave to nature and the apex predator is the worm
>>
What happened to ymir anyway
She just disappeared
Also what happened to the worm
>>
>>219929306
King Fritz's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson
>>
>>219929306
The guy who threw rock at historia. She fucked that guy
THAT GUY
>>
>>219929344
Ymir followed Mikasa's example and stopped simping for Fritz, ending the paths. She's likely dead.
The worm was just some bullshit final boss type creature for people to pretend to care about.
>>
he's not only the mc but he's the fucking winner of this entire manga
>>
>>219929494
But mikasa literally never stopped simping? Ymir saw her kissing eren's decaptitated head for fucks sake?
>>
>>219929554
She was able to kill him while still loving him.
>>
>>219929554
She still decapitated Eren.
>>
Yeah.. Eren.. I was waiting for Mikasa...
>>
>30+ threads up
>>
>>219929619
>>219929600
>>219929494
mikasa literally lives in the woods alone next to his fucking grave
she never stopped simping she never got over it
>>
>>219929775
Isn't it glorious? It's like the /a/ of old.
>>
>>219929237
From what I can tell, it was Ymir who ultimately was in control of everything, but she had a bizarre fixation on King Fritz. The entire plot was Ymir deciding whether or not to give up on King Fritz by seeing if Mikasa would similarly give up on the worse person in the world.
>>
>>219929805
Does she? I figured she had just buried hin or something.
And obviously he was buried at the tree next to their original home, it isn't all too crazy that she would live nearby.
>>
File: EybRZr0VcAUaTXE.jpg (75 KB, 1080x787)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Turn your brains off. This fucker finally got enough money for his dream onsen and decided to wrap things up.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com