[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

???
>>
>>219926857
Just Isayama confirming something we all already knew. Eren directed this story because there was no other way.
>>
>>219926857
State of this manga
>>
>>219926857
Not even the most edgy protagonist would think of killing their mother, especially in this case when she was so innocent and kind to Eren
This is beyond retarded, and we didn't need any reason for Dina not eating Bertholt
>>
File: ratchet.png (86 KB, 256x248)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMQeGubna3E

remember when you were excited for this series?
>>
>>219926857
Stopped reading SNK before the time bullshit started. Was Eren a time traveler the whole time? He could've just killed Berthold and prevented the walls from ever being breached?
>>
>>219927149
>tfw it will never be 2013 again
that was a shit year for my personal life but holy fuck could we please start over from that point in the manga and do it right this time?
>>
File: 21.jpg (109 KB, 686x382)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>219926857
DO YOU RIKE?
>>
>>219926857
>be this retarded faggot
>could have controlled dina for mikasa to kiss him
i'm happy this retard is dead
>>
>>219926857
So is he the reason the "deviant" titans were retarded?
>>
>>219926857
Was this just a carryover detail from a scrapped timeloop idea, where he needed this to happen to get to the right endstate? I can’t really conceive of any reason for Eren to take an action he specifically condemned someone else being responsible for beyond muh fate and muh Founding Titan makes you go crazy
>>
>>219926857
While everyone's losing their minds over the ships, this is the development I'm still trying to wrap my head around.
>>
idk if i should cry or laugh at this lol
>>
So like, is Eren not responsible for any of his actions because of "muh past and future happen at the same time" or what? I can't believe doing everything he did and this being the end result. It's so fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>219927169
>Lore info dump in the FUCKING FINAL CHAPTER
>Eren copies Sasuke, but became the inferior brainlet incel version
>too much of a fucking brainlet that even with all his powers, he can't change shit
>Lelouch ending copy cat, but far inferior and far more tacky
>Mikasa never moved on and will die forever alone, when the point of Mikasa killing Eren is to make her move on
>Marley warriors all get fucking happy ending with no repercussions
>While Scouts all get the bad end
>Historia became an irrelevant bitch
>Ymir has Stockholm syndrome and fucking loved being plowed by King Fritz
>Mikasa for some fucking reason became the "CHOSEN ONE", "THE JAP THAT SAVED THE WHITES FROM DYING"
>Ymir is waiting for Mikasa for 2000 years
>Mikasa saved Ymir from her stockholm syndrome, the reason? Literally "idk lol"
>Force Ghost reference
>Copy paste panels
>Armong the ultimate TnJ user
>"We cannot turn into Titan anymore believe me"
>Everyone is now singing kumbaya because if they don't Historia will pulverize them, meaning all the bullshit of destroying the cycle of hatred is bullshit.
>"I want to live, but I'm so evil I don't deserve to live after all my evil sins... but if I could do it again I'd still destroy the world just because I wanted to see it flattened" Not only is Eren a ragetard incel, he's also a fucking schizo
>Eren killed his mother to SAVE BERTHOLD, but refused to sacrifice Historia just so that he could watch the farmer impregnate her. And the funniest part? Ending the titan curse would mean that Historia would be cured of the 13 year curse ANYWAY, meaning him worrying about HISTORIA IS FUCKING POINTLESS
>EREN FUCKING KILLED HIS MOTHER FOR BERTHOLT!
>Mikasa had her only character development that she should have a chapter ago, moving on from Eren symbolized by her killing him, denied to her, leaving her a fucking depressed mess who can't move on from Eren.
That's the gist of it
>>
>>219926857
Did this really need an explanation? Just why?
>>
>>219927169
He merged with the Founding Titan and could influence the past, he didn't stop the walls from crumbling but ensured his mother died to SPARE Bert at the time. That's why the Smiling Titan quickly decapitated her before eating her, he had her die a merciful quick death.
>>
>>219927969
>>Ymir is waiting for Mikasa for 2000 years
>>Mikasa saved Ymir from her stockholm syndrome, the reason? Literally "idk lol"
Please help a brainlet understand this part, why Mikasa?
>>
>>219927969
Hisu became the Queen of Paradis, far from irrelevant.
And yes, Eren did sacrifice his mother to save all of Paradis and remove the Titans from the world.
He didn't want to see the world flattened, but he understood that he needed to do that to free humanity from the Titans and to save Paradis and the rest of the world from their effects. And to save Paradis from genocide - putting it on equal footing with the rest of the world instead.
The conflict between Paradis and the rest of the world will continue, but its not going to end either group anymore.
>>
This needed more exposition. Honestly we just needed a solid chapter of Eren's POV to illustrate how tied his hands were in going about his plan successfully, and how actions like him saving his mother or preventing this or that death would have only caused him to fail and start the loop over again.
>>
>>219927969
>EREN FUCKING KILLED HIS MOTHER FOR BERTHOLT!
Of course he did. Bertholt's fucking awesome.
>>
File: y1urv4ob.png (1.24 MB, 784x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
The hack changed the baby face entirely.
>>
>>219928162
ymir loved firtz sooooo much she could never deny an order from a founding titan user
but seeing mikasa kill eren and make out with his severed head made her realize she can let go of love
>>
>>219928767
That is normal when transitioning from storyboarding sketches to the actual release.
>>
>>219928767
those are clearly eren's eyebrows in the draft
>>
>>219928767
sketch vs final product retard. most non idiots called out him being grisha.
>>
>>219928195
>save all of Paradis
*save his friends and make them heroes
He didn't give a single fuck about the fate of paradis just his friends. As far as he's concerned, paradis could get exterminated, but most of his friends and their loved ones would be safe since they are the new tybur+helos. If Paradis is saved is due to his friend's actions, mostly Armin's, but that wasn't his aim.
>>
File: 1617819261425.jpg (29 KB, 365x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>219928767
This is a fake ch139 released to identify the leakers, the real one will be released together with the anime end to avoid spoilers
>>
>>219926952
>muh no other way
You can justify Mikasa becoming a whore and Eren becoming gay and getting AIDS with this "Eren had to do this because he saw this in the future"
>>
>>219926857
Is this to say that Eren (or rather Ymir?) micromanaged every titan through all of time to ensure that the story happens as it does?
>>
>>219929334
Most of the important ones anyways.
Most of them who gives a shit, but when there are important people like Annie, Bertold, Eren himself, etc involved, keeping things on the right path would be key.
>>
File: 1617818986850.png (210 KB, 487x382)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
Eren really told annie to live a long live? Seemed like he talked to all of the alliance members off screen. Is this a joke? WTF did he tell Pieck? She said something in her sleep about wanting to see somebody too? Was that zeke?
>>
>>219926857
PLOTCHADS knew about this all along. I love watching speedreaders get filtered by this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>219926857
ANSWER ME REINER I DON'T KNOW!!!
>>
>>219929493
zeke never existed conrad that was all in your head
>>
File: hayai.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Mad doesn't even cover the range of emotion this makes me feel I could have gone without learning eren did this
>>
>>219928162
Ymir loved Fritz despite him doing terrible things. She never stopped loving him, but also, never acted to stop him despite having all the power. Mikasa loved Eren despite him doing terrible things. She never stopped loving him, but in the end, she took action and stopped him from doing horrible things. Ymir needed to see that that was possible so she could let go of her descendants.
>>
>>219926857
This was just edgy plot twist for the sake of being edgy. Literally makes no sense. Dina already mentioned about her wanting to seek Grisha even in her titan form and he could've left it at that but noooo last minute plot twist it was actually Eren who did it. Seems like his plan was to make him unlikable as possible in this chapter which he pretty much accomplished.
>>
>>219928010
So he actually did plan it all
>>
>>219926857
>???
He killed his mother anon
>>
>>219929687
Yes I get that too, but saying "she loved King Fritz" while the panel represents her children and the main point of the manga is natalism doesn't fit with Eren doing everything for "love" and not for family of something.
It looks like Isayama wanted to forget the whole "born into this world" theme because the world ended up being still a shitty warzone.
>>
>>219926857
Pure stupidity from Isayama. If Dina eats Berthholdt she becomes a shifter. Then she'll probably meet with Grisha and they put an end to this Ymir-Worm bullshit.
>>
>>219929782
But dina snapped her in half before eating so it actually does make sense
>>
>>219928877
>>219929687
Thanks, that does make sense. Ymir loving Fritz is still fucked up though.
>>
File: Copium.jpg (6 KB, 243x207)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I CAN'T SACRIFICE HISTORIA NO MATTER WHAT.
I will sacrifice my mother tho, but the way, who was Historia? Isn't even in my final memories...
>>
>>219926857
>>219927082
What happened to Dina just going out of love to find Grisha and fulfill her promise?
We have seen pure titans act on their original personality from time to time.
this is stupid
>>
>>219928162
In 2000 years prior, not a single person begrudgingly killed the person they loved apparently.
>>
>>219928378
There was never any time looping. Eren just chose to kill his mother to spare Bert. His hands weren't tied, he's retarded and schizophrenic.
>>
>>219929954
how would they do that?
>>
>>219929918
The panel doesn't represent her children
The other women hanging all over Fritz are his harem
You would not expect the ruler of the Eldian Empire to limit himself to merely one slave-wife?
>>
>>219929954
>If Dina eats Berthholdt she becomes a shifter.
She would be a royal shifter as well, with the power to create a new lineage of titans like Monkey Trouble can do

Plus since she's not directly of Karl the Cuck's line she would not be bound by Karl's Renunciation of War, also just like Monkey Trouble

...no matter how I look at it, having Dina eat Bertholdt would have been a far better plan than what came of NOT having Dina eat Bertholdt
>>
>>219929200
BASED
>>
File: 148057952048.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>219926857
It ruins the entire point of the Titan EVEN BEING DINA

Such a dumb subversion just to seem clever
>>
>>219927969
GODFUCKINGAWFUL
>>
>>219930032
Yeah stockholm syndrome is some of the weirdest shit around, we aren't wired correctly
>>
File: 1605218392977.jpg (167 KB, 759x769)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>219929031
>clearly eren's eyebrows in the draft
which are Carla's eyebrows
and would be Eren's kid's
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>219926857
>nooooooo reiner why did you kill my mother
>the motherfucker in question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWDjPMhCvYE
>>
>>219928195
And how exactly does Eren's mother dying lead to the salvation of Paradis and the end of the titans?
>>
So what was the point of it being Dina? Couldn't he have controlled any other titan? It's like a twist that undercuts the previous twist
>>
i dont get the bert didnt have to die thing
when was this and why does he need to kill his mother
>>
>>219929918
The panel is showing that even while Fritz was a disgusting fuck she loved him.
That she couldn't stop and oppose his wants even with how much he did.
>>
>>219930631
Don't fuck with causality.
Butterfly effects are a fuck.
>>
File: 1603901910600.png (968 KB, 1054x773)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>219926857
I love how armin just shruggs it off with handholding.
I know it's not necessarily an asspull since if he can fuck with past grisha, why wouldn't he try to avoid his mom from getting eaten -> because then the whole story wouldn't happen and no freedomz without walls.
But why couldn't he just left this out? I'd rather call him a hack over "not thinking about that" then having this as a twist.
This, - not the little tantrum over mikasa - makes him actually look retarded and mental. How can he ask reiner about his mom and bring her up several times without thinking about the fact that he himself caused her death?
It's shit.
>>
>>219931363
That put Eren on the pathway to doing any of this in the first place.
If she lived he wouldn't have hated the Titans enough to join the Survey Corps or train up to the level of those like Annie or Riener.
Her dying was necessary to make Eren into the Eren that ended the Titans.
>>
File: 1613337315774.jpg (1.16 MB, 1897x1269)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>219927863
>So like, is Eren not responsible for any of his actions because of "muh past and future happen at the same time" or what?

I guess one of the few silver linings in this garbage chapter is that block universe plotfags were right--SnK's universe is 100% deterministic. The future Eren saw via paths hax was set in stone and couldn't be changed.

But no, Eren is still 100% responsible for everything he did, unless you think that predestination means no one is ever responsible for anything. His own actions helped created that future, and the choices he would make were determined by his natural abilities and temperament. Eren's future was terrible because Eren was a confused 3/10 wits who made retarded choices. Bravo, Isayama.
>>
>>219928767
Actual coping. He drew that shit 2 years ago, what do you expect?
>>
>Bert doesn't get to show up as a ghost like everyone else for any goodbyes. Armin takes everything from him and his final appearance is just to jerk off Armin some more.
>Reiner got turned into a pathetic letter sniffing joke character in his final appearance
>Annie is Armin's onahole trophy
Why did Isayama hate them so much?
>>
>>219926857
WHY DID MY MOTHER DIE REINER HUUUUH??????
>>
>>219930880
It's fucking grisha, the hair lenght and hairstyle is grisha's. Stop doing thid to yourself.
>>
>>219926857
utterly idiotic and unnecessary.
>>
>>219930076
Fuck this hurts EH bros...
>>
>>219927082
This way, Armin would be able to ate Bertholt in the future. Pretty stupid desu but makes sense.
>>
>>219932137
This didn't age well
>>
>>219930631
Yep. Both Grisha and Dina have more emotional connection against Marley too making their revenge justifiable. In Future Eren's case, his past self get to spent more time with Mikasa and Armin. Maybe he gets to marry Mikasa too while his father fix all this bullshit and end everything once and for all. Anyway this stupidity just shows how amateur Isayama really is. He throws red herrings every chapter and just turns it into plot twist for the sake of shocking the reader. Lucky for him, his fan base is filled with schizo retards that wastes their time connecting the dots making his story seem smarter that it really is.
>>
I cannot fucking believe how much of my life I wasted reading this. I wish Eren would have killed me instead. I truly feel like a fool
>>
So what happened to Jean? He alive? I dropped this shit ages ago and it seems I did the right thing, but I'm still curious about him.
>>
File: 1595207818197.png (1.25 MB, 1306x923)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>219926857
I fucking warned all you fuckers...
I knew something was up when Reiner and Bert just openly admitted to being the Titans on way back when
And now it is revealed: that the author had NO clue what he was doing
Jesus fucking christ, imagine being invested in this series
>>
>>219932578
>imagine being invested in this series
Good thing I wasn't. I kept up with it but never got that into it.
>>
>>219926857
but... why ?
>>
File: 0096-029.png.jpg (589 KB, 1067x1600)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>219931389
>So what was the point of it being Dina?

If he didn't hate Dina's titan for eating his mother and Hannes didn't try to solo it to make up for his past failure, would Eren still have chimped out and punched it in chapter 50?

Fuck me for defending this crap, but I can see the ghost of Isayama's reasoning behind this, at least.

>>219931673

Right after RBA breached wall Maria. Reread chapter 96 for context. The idea is Eren knew that, in order for events to occur as they did in his past, he had to control Dina to not eat Bert and kill his mother instead. Basically the same thing as him influencing Grisha in the cave, just with a slightly different method. But how Eren came to that conclusion and why he never used that ability to control other mindless titans is a fucking mystery.

It sure would be nice if Isayama had given us one less chapter of the Alliance quipping and fighting shifter clones and devoted that panel time to a proper Eren POV instead.
>>
>>219926857
Eren is playing the part of King Fritz in Ymir's crazy play. Ymir has Eren murder his mother for no clear reason and try to wipe out non-Eldians using titans so that Ymir can process Eren/Fritz as being evil, but has the interests of the Eldian people at heart to both humanize him and make him more like Fritz. Then, when Ymir self inserts as Mikasa killing him, it's feels like she's finally killing Fritz.
>>
File: 1617843561238.png (505 KB, 640x447)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
It's really gross that in the end ymir was in love with king fritz greasy balls. Like if felt like I saw something I should not have it was THAT gross.
>>
Hizuru sided with Eldians again after being stomped by Eren... What was even the point of the yagerist back stabbing them
>>
>>219930076
god this eren is such a fucking retard. your loving mother didnt have to fucking die holy shit
>>
>>219932868
so what you’re saying is self inserters and shipperfags ruined this manga
>>
File: btrbt.png (484 KB, 1000x563)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>219926857
>Goddamnit Eren, you are a fucking retard
>>
>>219930076
NOOO NOT MY HISU, SHE NEEDS TO LIVE TO BREED WITH SNEED. Oh my mother? She is expendable, it's all part of the plan that I forgot.
>>
>>219928162
Turbo slave that broke free of her conditioning
>>
>>219927969
she fulfiled her fanfictions
>>
File: 20210408_020425.jpg (1.56 MB, 1361x2880)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>
>>219933191
That's because Ymir is actually EreMikaHaven.
>>
File: 1614273251750.jpg (137 KB, 660x900)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
It's amazing how everything after 123 works to remove any weight the characters actions had in this manga
>Annie is simply forgiven for what she did
>most of the warriors are
>Magath faces no consequences to his attack on Paradis, we the readers are supposed to forget he and Willy were the ones to stage the attack on Libeiro in the first place
>the alliance kills their friends in order to save the world, they also face no consequences, they don't even get sad
>Karina and Moses get a happy ending reuniting with their children who they sent on the path of suffering
>Hange can't find a solution to the Rumbling question, dies like a hero anyway even though she saved nothing
>Kiyomi is hauled as a hero even though we know the Azumabitos worked to undermine the diplomacy talks
>Yelena gets away and disappears from the story
>Ymir wasn't suffering from the burden of slavery she was just in love with the king
>even Eren had no choice but to do all of this and he doesn't even remember why!
It's like a completely different person picked up the manga after that chapter. Compare it to Reiner's character arc who went legitimately mad with guilt for his actions and was forced to face the consequences of 4 years ago in the form
of the GR 2.0. Compare it to Grisha who had to lose his son and see his wife turned into a monster for joining the resistance, only to keep moving forward until his very death, even after his death. Compare it to the amazing conclusion of Erin's character, who built the SL above a mountain of corpses, and it the end recognized he couldn't demand the lives of his soldiers without being ready to sacrifice his own.
They're like complete different stories written by completely different people.
>>
>>219933276
fuck
FUCK
Isayama is just laughing at us, isn't he?
just fucking laughing
>>
imagine following this tittle for years just to find that 90% of your favourite characters are shizos because author is shit
>>
File: 1600007452866.jpg (30 KB, 246x188)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>219932928

Maybe Kiyomi wasn't bullshitting to Annie about trying to help Eldians if she survived. Maybe she still wants Mikasa to become the princess of whatever's left of Hizuru. Maybe she was secretly hot for Floch and decided help the Yeagerists after all, even though they murdered a bunch of her men. Who knows.
>>
File: The MC.png (226 KB, 960x540)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>219926857
>>
So Floch died for nothing and Eren was just faking to make Eldians look good by killing him and to end Ymirs curse. Am I wrong?
>>
>>219928767
based fucking retard
>>
>>219933559
Yes, Floch was completely used by Eren. There was no need to fight off the alliance after it was formed. There were no need for the former cadets to die either.
>>
>>219933559
if by faking you mean killing 80% of the world's population because I WANT PUSSY SO FUCKING BAD then yes
>>
>>219926857
disgusting. What a piece of shit writer.
>>
File: 1598057308562.jpg (128 KB, 646x1236)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA IM HAVING ANOTHER SCHIZO EPISODE *kills my mom*
>>
File: 1616006918874.jpg (1.48 MB, 1167x1200)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>219932825
>The idea is Eren knew that, in order for events to occur as they did in his past, he had to control Dina to not eat Bert and kill his mother instead
The motivation makes since but how was eren able to control Dina? At that period in time he didn't have control of the founder, unless future eren after he made contact with zeke did it. But I thought the attack titan could only see future events, not influence the past. Same goes for the founding titan, yams never mentioned that the founding had the ability to change the past, just that it could control titans. When did eren take control of titan Dina? This makes no damn sense and it completely delegitimizes the kino Eren/Reiner basement scene, especially the part where Eren ask reiner, "why was my mother eaten by a titan that day?".

I'm legit seething rn.
>>
>>219933457
>Yelena gets away and disappears from the story
My headcanon is the ship crew throw her overboard the moment Falco got out of sight
They knew how crazy she was and that other than Eren and Zeke themselves she was the person most responsible for the world getting Rumbled
>>
>>219932578
Reiner literally had the same hair as the Armoured Titan anon. Idk how you didn't figure that out
>>
File: 1617862730332.png (621 KB, 1280x720)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
Should I kill my mother and motivate myself into writing the best manga ever made?
Answer quickly she is sleeping
>>
>Mikasa was the answer to 2000 years of Titan bloodshed
>Eren was in love with Mikasa the whole time
>Historia had a baby with her childhood bully for reasons unknown and got married to him later
>Eldia vs World conflict not resolved at all and future generations will be involved in that inevitable bloodshed
>Ymir and the Worm just disappear offscreen
>Kino EH=Y theories backed up with Yeager Bros Natalism conflict tossed in the trash
>All Alliance members survive except Hange lol
>Armin TnJs random Marleyan soldiers
>Mikasa walks off alone with Eren's head despite being on the southern end of Marley?
>Historia becomes redpilled and ready to fight the outside world with the Yeagerists, making Eren's actions pointless

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS IDIOT THINKING!? THIS IS THE EDITOR'S FAULT RIGHT?? ANIME ORIGINAL ENDING WHEN?
>>
>>219927149
Yeah, A Crack in Time was the last good one.
>>
>>219933839
Also remember how Zeke thought Eren couldn't see everything? Turns out he could and everything was meticulously planned.
>>
>>219933739
Did Eren tell him to fight the Alliance?
>>
File: 0132-011.png.jpg (342 KB, 1066x1600)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>219933559

Sort of. But by wiping out every nation's navies and 80% of the world, Eren did buy time for Paradis. Floch died trying to stop the Alliance, and he was right about them stopping Eren. If he'd succeeded, Eren's Lelouch keikaku would have fallen apart. Paradis would be in an objectively better position if the rumbling had continued.
>>
WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT!?

NOTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS HAD ANY COHERENCE WITH ANYTHING THAT CAME BEFORE
>>
>>219926857
i can't believe this asshole killed his loving mother, what a fucking loser
>>
>>219934002
At least supported the yeagerist faction. Afterward they were tossed aside and died meaningless death defending an ideal Eren had sold to them but didn't believe in.
>>
I don't actually think Isayama changed the ending which makes it much funnier. The genius finale that he spent 12 years working towards was that Eren killed his mom and then cries about how he really wanted to fuck Mikasa but didnt despite how easy it would be.
>>
>>219933787
I thought he forgot why he killed off 80% of the world's population, with the Mikasalust outburst being an afterthought
>>
>>219933953
>Mikasa walks off into the titan-blasted wastelands with no knowledge of local geography and no food, no water, and no means of acquiring such because all the animals and plants have also been stomped to jelly
>>
>>219933942
You fucking idiot, my point is to highlight how THE TWO FUCKS openly admitted to being invaders and killed thousands of people by breaking down the Wall
>>
Whatever his original ending was - should have stuck with it.
>>
>>219933391
Ymir really was such a disappointing character after that incredible backstory in 122
>>
>>219932933
She was crushed under a rock, she wasn't getting out of Shinganshina that day
>>
>>219934047
>If he'd succeeded, Eren's Lelouch keikaku would have fallen apart.
Then he would have gone for the rest. Still absolutely absurd he's a villain for potentially going for 99% of the world, but getting stopped at 80% means he's a hero. Writing this chapter off as non-canon is easier than ever now that I can see through the bullshit.
>>
TAKE THAT MOM
>>
>Eren constantly sperging about Historia's safety
>ignores Mikasa and treats her like garbage
>teasing hidden interactions between Eren/Historia implying he might be the father
>NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT MIKASA TO MOVE ON(what the fuck was 138 about??) I LOVE HER AND WANNA BE WITH HER 4EVER

What the actual fuck?
>>
What were people expecting for the end? For everyone to be happy and live? The ending is fine.
>>
>>219926857
This whole final chapter is terrible, but this page made it go from bad to complete fucking garbage. No wonder shonen jump rejected this hack author.
>>
File: MuvLuvAOT-4.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
He should've copied MLA more.
>>
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "SURPASS THE FATHER" THEME WITH THE FINAL PANEL
>>
>>219929031
every character has the same eyebrows retard
>>
I hope someone puts his onsen on fire

>>219934393
fuck off retard
>>
>>219934415
MLA's ending, while significantly better, still wasn't great.
>>
>>219934306
WAIT IS THIS HER SEEING WHY SHE HAS TO DIE BECAUSE SHES AGAINST EREN JOINING THE SURVEY CORP???
NO NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE REAL IS THAT WHY SHE KEPT SAYING JUST RUN AWAY AND SHE THANKED HANNES EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A FUCKING PUSSY WHO DDINT KILL THE TITAN
BECAUSE IF HE KILLED THAT TITAN IT WOULD RUIN ERENS PLAN
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM GOING TO KILL ISAYAMA
>>
Clownbros... We won but at what cost
>>
>>219934176
I’m still coping that this atrocity of an ending was somehow coerced by the editor to make myself feel better for believing in this hack
>>
>>219934456
>fuck off retard
Not an argument. If you want a happy ending with no consequences, might I recommend the Dragon Ball series? They have these things called Senzu Beans and Dragon Balls that eliminate consequences!
>>
>>219934393
Literally the opposite would have been better
Eren going mad and killing every person in the fucking world, literally exterminating humans would have been better
>>
So how was bert supposed to die?
>>
>>219934192
This has honestly bothered me so much. She just walks off into the endless wasteland and somehow winds up back in Paradis with that fucking head
>>
>>219934183
He talks about being messed up, but seems very cogent about this being the ending he sought.
>>219933787
It was decidedly not about Miklasa.
>>
File: 1558368170750.png (41 KB, 213x214)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>219934393
>For everyone to be happy and live
It was the opposite actually
>>
>>219934289
The problem with introducing this completely new power to control titans IN THE PAST is it begs the question, why only use it this one time to put Dina off Bertholdt? The limits of this power are completely nebulous and it's a fucking retarded thing to introduce it at the final pages of the final chapter

Why couldn't he, say, order to any random other nearby titan to dig Carla out of the rubble and carry her to safety or otherwise protect her?
Why couldn't he, say, order all titans in Shiganshina to converge on Armored Titan and hold him down until he ran out of juice?
Why not order ANY number of titans at ANY point in the past to do ANYTHING?

The only answers to any of these is 'look do you want a story or not' which is a complete hack thing to do as a writer.
>>
>>219934541
>>219934592
>Eren going mad and killing every person in the fucking world, literally exterminating humans would have been better
...You really thought that was direction the story was going in? How could you not see Eren didn't actually want to do this bad stuff? It was obvious.
>>
>>219934282
If you haven't noticed, Isayama has the habit of overexplaining his plot. His manga would have been better if he kept some of it as a mystery. There is really no reason to explain the true origins of the Titans. In fact I'd be contented to know that Ymir made a deal with the devil than realizing it's just a fucking space worm.
>>
File: 1498440823725.jpg (34 KB, 249x211)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>219934544
Getting eaten by Dina.
I wonder why that wouldn't have worked.
>>
>>219934463
Really? for me it was great, it gave a sense of finality to the characters that's not common on VNs, as well as to be PTSD and happy at the same time, that's relly hard to do, to give both tears of sadness and tears of joy, It was the perfect ending for something like Muv-Luv.
>>
>>219934361
The EM shit this chapter literally read like a bad fanfic from Twitter
>>
>>219934393
>For everyone to be happy and live?
That's exactly what happened in this chapter. What makes you think people hated it because it wasn't happy enough? Every character besides Eren is still alive, not even their relatives died in the rumbling, and they're all super close best friends despite all the wrongs they've done to each other. It's way too fucking happy on top of shitting all over previous chapters.
>>
File: 1612534799160.png (227 KB, 548x533)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>219934602
I didn't. The outcome was apparent ever since Armin said they needed Gabi. /snk/ became an echochamber and only doubled down with every new chapter.
>>
>>219934478
She's thinking about her family and wants to stay with them....
>>
>>219934602
not him but I didn't expect the genocide ending. Ofc 99% of authors would cuck out. Eren not wanting to genoicde the world but doing it anyway to save the people he cares about most would still be a better ending.
>>
>>219933839

>unless future eren after he made contact with zeke did it.
That's consistent with the theory that paths exist outside time, I guess. Eren just used the FT's power to control any pure titan (the same thing Zeke did).

>This makes no damn sense and it completely delegitimizes the kino Eren/Reiner basement scene, especially the part where Eren ask reiner, "why was my mother eaten by a titan that day?".
Yeah. It really feels like this was an afterthought or Isayama intended to do a lot more with this plot point and dropped most of it at the last minute. Honestly, it would be preferable if the Bert shard had remained unexplained, like the other mystery shards (Falco and Hange).
>>
Eren completely losing his mind and falling into a trance of nonsensical sequences of memories is kino
of course it had to be revealed in a exposition sequence with the mong
>>
>>219934598
Ymir had used that power before, to order that titan over to Zeke's body after he blew himself up. However, you're right that giving Eren that power opens a ton of plot holes.
>>
One of the editors has to pretend this was all his fault and release a new director's cut chapter.
>>
File: 1394408808384.png (392 KB, 700x700)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>219934544
In my arms after years of growing old together
>>
>>219926857
During Alliance chapters I remember thinking at least Marley arc was pretty good. With the ending the good parts of the Marley arc make no sense or have no meaning. This manga should've ended pre-timeskip. If I ever get the urge to read this again, I'm going to stop at the end of pre-timeskip and tell myself the author died and couldn't finish the rest.
>>
>>219934618
I’ve noticed. I think if he would have left that shit in 122 as is and not show her during the rumbling and that would have been a lot better. Honestly the whole Eren being a tool so Mikasa could free her shit was dumb as hell too. Why not have Eren do it especially since the first chapter and 122 had the same parallel names and it correlated with both of them. Like is Eren showing compassion for her not enough? We needed Mikasa kissing a decapitated head to make her want to end the titan curse... really?
>>
>>219934796
>Ofc 99% of authors would cuck out. Eren not wanting to genoicde the world but doing it anyway to save the people he cares about most would still be a better ending.
He literately killed 80% of humanity. That's genocide for the people he loves.
>>
You retards are missing the obvious problem with this shit. It's not Eren, it's fucking Ymir.
Eren needing to carefully manipulate every single sequence of events in order to please Ymir enough to end the curse is downright insanity.
>>
>>219934059
Eren manipulated himself and everyone else he could to achieve this ending.
His attitude about being a stoic avenger was a facade over a torn up and emotionally underdeveloped core.
He didn't make a paradise, but at least neither Paradis nor the rest of the world is going to get genocided.
>>
>>219934957
I was fine with the ending, but I see that happening. It works with the series's canon anyway. All they have to do is do some asspull where Eren finds a way to fix things and tell his younger self.
>>
File: 1557118109218.jpg (60 KB, 567x695)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>219934047
>Eren's Lelouch keikaku
I hate that people will associate this ending with Code Geass' ending. It tarnishes the respectability of the latter's writing, which is leagues above SnK.
>>
>>219935021
Reminder that all Ymir did was undo all the Titan transformations. She's still connected to all Eldians through the Paths, and as generations go on with no measurable difference between Eldians and non-Eldians, she'll have control over more and more of the human race for the next time she goes crazy.
>>
>>219934393
Literally everyone has a fucking fairytale happy ending in this manga except for Eren and for some reason Mikasa. Even Historia who was in complicit in genocide had a happy life with no remorse or consequences for her actions
>>
How fast do you think we will get a "Snk Finale was amazing and why YOU should love it!!!1" video
>>
>>219934903
At this point we don't even know if that case was Ymir controlling that titan

In fact it's established back in chapter... i think it was in the 120s somewhere, right after the Wall Titans emerged and started marching south, that Zeke's recently-created titans were still mindlessly rampaging in Shiganshina. Remnants of Levi Squad and the Yeagerists have to team up and clear them. Which implies that Ymir can't control titans of Zeke's 'lineage' because if she could, they should have either joined the Rumbling or stood down so as to not risk further damage to Shiganshina
>>
>>219935139
Worm-kun was offscreened, I'm pretty sure that means Ymir has no influence on Eldians anymore.

Who am I kidding I don't fucking understand this anymore, Isayama is a hack.
>>
>>219935068
Ymir is the problem regarding this fucking ending, even now I'm not entirely sure what the little bitch voyeur really wanted. Eren needed to end the curse but was held hostage by that schizo until Mikasa??? saved the day with the power of love
But the little bitch wouldn't resurrect Eren before fucking off at the very least, oh no
>>
>>219935021
so she just need an example of someone going against their lover wishes? that has never happened in 2000 years?
>>
>>219935099

I'm confident that it's going to go down in /a/ history as "the really shitty schizo version of Zero Requiem". If anything, it'll encourage newfags and crossboarders to watch CG to see a better execution of a similar concept.
>>
File: 1617429815189.jpg (22 KB, 304x259)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>219926857
The ending made me a bit sad, mainly casue of how bad the ending is, Like seasons 1-3 and the earlier parts of the manga were fucking great, I just don't agree with the ending and how Eren faked a persona and killied billions, even his own mom
>>
This is the worst ending I've ever seen, and I've watched Dracula 3000
>>
>>219935021
This. She is literally god and yet can’t do shit unless Eren does it. Fucking useless character
>>
>>219929493
according to the official TL Pieck didn't get a voice memo from Eren but wishes she did
>>
>>219935021
we actually got a Eternal Champion ending and you fags never even noticed.
Erekose in the end was just a slave to Moorcock universes' forces of Chaos and Order and had to act according to their whims in order to get his desired outcome
>>
>>219935215
The worm was fake, made only to offer an explanation for why Eldians would suddenly lose their Titan powers after Eren was killed when presumably Founding Titans had been killed in the past without that happening.
>>
>>219935208
Ugh, but what am I doing, reverting back to the pretense that any of this shit has any internal Rules or consistent planning

Fuck, I can't even blame Isayama for this one. Fuck me for spending so much time slavishly gathering lore details should I could have a unified Titan theory in my head when obviously Isayama never had one. I feel like such a fool.
>>
>>219934544
As he did to Armin.
>>
>anons thinking the Zero Requiem was good
>literally the most juvenile concept in fiction
>shat on not only by Alan Moore but also this own very manga in its early chapters
You were all underage when you watched it didn't you?
>>
File: 1617581471175.jpg (588 KB, 1100x1579)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>219929493
I think it was only the 104th. Would tie in with the cover desu.
>>
>>219935430
Except it turns out that wasn't shitting on it, but foreshadowing.
>>
>>219934828
>That's consistent with the theory that paths exist outside time, I guess. Eren just used the FT's power to control any pure titan (the same thing Zeke did)
Yeah but the one point in the story where eren was able to influence the past (the part where eren essentially calls Grish a bitch and to keep moving forward) was explicitly stated to have only been possible because zeke brought eren into his old man's memories. And Eren knew this was going to happen because he saw a "future me inside my dad's memories" after he touched historias hand. If he was able to transcended time and space to influence the past then he never needed zeke to show his dads memories to influence grisha, but like I just said eren said it was ONLY POSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU SHOWED ME OUR FATHERS MEMORIES [to zeke]

>Honestly, it would be preferable if the Bert shard had remained unexplained, like the other mystery shards (Falco and Hange).
true.
>>
whats with japs and these horrible endings?
>>
>>219935240
I really can’t believe that power of love shit was our only explanation for her. We honestly still have no clue what happened to her, what the point of the worm was, and what happened to the curse or paths. If Isayama was gonna introduce this shit even in a half assed way he might as well conclude it properly
>>
>>219935377
This is the only thing that makes sense
All of the final battle was just a fucking spectacle for the dudes looking on from the fort

No one was actually in any danger. That's why Okapi-Titan merely molested Armin in its mouth instead of munching him
>>
>>219935388
Erwin's final speech keeps playing in my head. The whole manga was utterly meaningless, the themes were thrown in the trash at the very end, contradicting everything that came before it. We are the only ones that can give it meaning, but I can't even see myself doing that unless I literally pretend everything after 123 doesn't happen, which is pure delusion.
>>
>>219935430
Code Geass knew it was off the rails and the ending suited it fine.
>but also this own very manga in its early chapters
And look where how that went. It's no surprise the less pretentious and non-hypocritical series was more satisfying.
>>
W-we still have the highschool AU... r-right EMsisters??
>>
>>219935388
The unified Titan theory is that it's all fake. The only real power anyone has is a connection to the paths. Eldians turning into mindless Titans when injected with spinal fluid? 9 titan shifters with unique powers who pass on to either the person who eats them or to a random baby if nobody eats them? Titan shifters dying 13 years after getting their powers? It's all just Ymir following a set of rules the early kings set for her.

That's why she can do things like suddenly give Eren Collosal Titan powers or erase memories or make people sterile or immune to plagues. Ymir can make whatever change she wants to any Eldian at any time.
>>
>>219935021
The problem is Isayama decided he wanted to end the manga with the Titan curse being lifted and somehow justify why Eren couldn't have done it alone even though he has haxx powers. He just wrote himself into a corner. The ending is also rushed so that doesn't help.
>>
>>219934598
Because it was important that Eren and the rest end up changed by the experience in the way that they all did.
And it stands to reason that countless other times Eren changed the behavior of the Titans so that some lived or died so that everything went the right direction.
Most of the cast probably died at several points until he saved them by changing history, same goes for characters that would have survived and changed things if he didn't kill them.

Eren didn't want to save his mother or stop Reiner early.
He wanted to set everything up so that Ymir was freed of the Titan curse and that the world ended in this manner, Paradis and everyone else on par with one another.
That is what Eren was aiming for.
>>
>>219935599
>W-we still have the highschool AU... r-right EMsisters
You've got your lines crossed Anon.
>>
>>219935014
80% isn't even enough to save Paradis, they're just going to get BTFO a few years after that epilogue
>>
>>219934276
>Whatever his original ending was - should have stuck with it.
What do you think was the original ending?
>>
>everybody loves it when they find out eren made grisha eat frieda
>everybody hates it when they find out eren made dina eat his mom

???
>>
Lol
>>
>>219932557
Yeah he's alive and part of the Alliance peace negotiation party with Annie, Armin, Connie, Pieck, and Reiner. Armin took credit for killing Eren so he's the new-Helos while Mikasa ran off with Eren's head lol.
>>
File: 1603455971786.png (436 KB, 909x716)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
Wow international fans are vocal about the last chapter and they are not happy. Theyre discontented with the way eren's character is going and the whole lelouch route. I guess they were holding out hope for a genocide. There's even a petition that's garnered thousands of signatures to have the series wiped from their memory. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how mindbroken they are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34XXRjNjk48
>>
>>219935532
I'll tell you. Does it sound familiar to you that in a lot of these mangas the real REAL bad guy shows up at the last second and most if not all other characters turn out to be mostly innocent? It's because manga also makes money with merchandise. By shifting the blame to some literal who that can't possibly have a following the franchise can continue to make money on the characters who got popular.
>>
>>219935697
Everybody dying and Eren being the only one left
>>
>>219935745
Humanity didn't unite.
They're still at war in the epilogue.
>>
>>219935842
THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE RUMBLING
>>
>>219935582
if only I had a Founding Titan to yell at me and erase my memories of the chapters after 124...
How happy I could be to live ignorantly in that utopia
>>
If Ymir loved the king so much why'd she lose her will to live right after saving his life?
>>
>>219935532
>whats with japs and these horrible endings?
It's not a Japan exclusive thing. Endings are hard. Most stuff has mediocre to awful endings. It's extremely difficult to write a good ending.
>>
>>219935014
in the latter portion of the chapter it shows Paradis gearing up for war because they fear retaliation from the rest of the world. So clearly they're not saved. It would have made more sense to just go forward and wipe out the remaining 20% and using FT abilities to tell the alliance fags to fuck off. Killing 80% of the world bought paradis time, but he could have just activated a partial rumbling and took out the enemy nation's military bases like was suggested in the story without destroying humanity if he was that guilty about genocide.

All this chapter did was make eren look like an indecisive bitch.
>>
>>219935576
Yes. That's why it releases the gas and turns the people into Titans only to lead them away into a non-lethal battle with the other shifters. It was to prove that all regular Eldians are now cured, not just the nine titans.
>>
>>219935894
I've already taken the Uri-pill. I want to create a paradise for the hopes and dreams of anime-onlies for a while longer until their souls are eventually genocided by Isayama. It's my only way of rebelling against this cruel world.
>>
>>219935648
Fuck. I guess you're right and that's the only thing left that makes sense
>>
File: 0135-002.jpg (529 KB, 1066x1600)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
Why did she do that? Who was in charge here? Ymir, Eren or worm-kun? What happened to worm-kun? Why, do people still wear their clothes afte the de-transformation from titans?
>>
I hope to one day experience love like the one Eren and Mikasa have for each other.
>>
>>219935654
okay but that's still back in 'do you want a story or not' territory
>>
>>219935745
Eren elevated them as heroes in the hope that he could buy Paradis more time. It goes against his beliefs but he believed in Armong.
>>
File: 1598526530949.png (290 KB, 1549x291)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>
>>219936109
>Why, do people still wear their clothes afte the de-transformation from titans
Same reason Isayama didn't have Zeke run to Shiganshina with his dick flapping in the wind
HE'S A COWARD
>>
>>219936090
It outright says that back when we were getting Ymir's backstory. She has to personally hand craft every single Titan transformation anyone does. There's nothing scientific or automatic about it. It's all just Ymir.
>>
>>219935648
>Titan shifters dying 13 years after getting their powers? It's all just Ymir following a set of rules the early kings set for her.
Actually dying 13 years after getting their powers is related to the time Ymir died.
But yes, you are right.
>>
>>219932928
Kyomi's on Paradis during the Rumbling and we don't know how much, if any, of Hizuru is left. It's not like she has much choice. She's more of an opportunist. And she also has connections with the Alliance's new-Helos/Heroes.
>>
>>219935880
To show the world that the eldians and marleyens joined together to kill eren, like eren said, it was also to make armin etc look like heroes

and secondly the rumbling was to prevent the world going to war and destroying paradis, now eldia has a chance to advance technologically and fight back
>>
>>219936070
Based.
I would be your Kenny.
How would we go about doing such a thing?
>>
>>219935344
What did she wanted to talk about with eren?
>>
>>219935728
that really isn’t comparable at all
>>
Why did Historia have the dead inside look if this is actually now something that she really wanted?
>>
File: 1598947965374.png (55 KB, 449x1197)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>219936191
>>
>>219936429
I think that was more about how she was going along with his plan to kill billions, not having the child itself
>>
>>219935880
Achieve parity between Paradis and the rest of the world and end the curse of the Titans.
>>
>>219936339
If you have any anime-only friends, make sure they stay optimistic about the new season that will come out next winter. Don't even hint about any possible issues in the manga, just be as vague as possible with stuff like "I can't wait for it to get adapted." Today I accidentally mentioned something like "yeah sometimes manga have shit endings" to which I got asked "do you mean attack on titan?" I didn't know what to say but thankfully he followed up with "or promised neverland?" So I quickly jumped on that instead. Basically just pretend everything is fine.
>>
>>219936429
could be anything now
maybe she ate something at dinner that disagreed with her and was having a mild bout of nausea which she was trying to take her mind off of by looking at the sunset, but then hubby was like 'hey you should come inside' and this made her annoyed
>>
I'm glad I punched out of the manga around the time they got to the basement.
>>
Wait so could Ymir still give people titan powers? I mean I wouldn't doubt it
>>
Anyone got the fanart by that one anon of the bird fucking Mikasa doggy style lmao
>>
>>219936539
Alright anon.
I will do as you say
To our paradise, brief though it may be!
>>
>>219936643
Ymir's gone.
>>
>>219936191
>spiting all the retarded fujos
holy fucking based
>>
>>219936692
?
>>
File: 1614127054744.jpg (158 KB, 960x960)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>219934361
>>NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT MIKASA TO MOVE ON(what the fuck was 138 about??) I LOVE HER AND WANNA BE WITH HER 4EVER

THIS IS MY LAST COPE:
Eren showed each Alliance member a personalized message that would trigger after the rumbling. Everyone had a slightly different reaction. For his interaction with Armin, Eren played up the "incel loser" angle because he knew it would give Armin more confidence, just like he let Armin punch him. He wanted Armin to feel like the better man so he'd stop being such a self-doubting faggot. And it worked.
>>
>>219936784
All the men ended up being straight and his message for women is as that dumb thot wrote.
>>
File: 07.jpg (48 KB, 273x322)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>219936796
I just remembered the Jean version of the bird pasta
>>
File: 1595468609081.gif (762 KB, 300x170)
762 KB
762 KB GIF
>Being invested in a series that had time shenanigans
You reap what you sow
>>
>>219936692
>fujos
>caring about straight ships
If anything they got EAr hug and handholding and JR banter.
>>
>>219936839
I’m still confused
>>
>>219935493
>Ymir and Marco don't appear as force ghosts

what the fuck?
>>
>>219936881
What does that have to do with isayama dabbing on women?
>>
File: 1614012341766.png (140 KB, 368x368)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
Imagine being able to alter the past and the future and still somehow not fucking your adopted sister who has been absolutely thirsting for your cock since you were children
>>
File: 0139-018.png.jpg (351 KB, 1067x1600)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>219934422

Isayama changed his mind about something. Even if you buy that it was always intended to be future Eren making past Grisha say that to baby Eren to Geass him into fighting for freedom (why, Isayama), he's not surpassing Grisha in any conceivable way with this chapter.
>>
>>219936977
fujos like guy guy pairings you idiot they don't give a shit about who female characters like
>>
>>219937144
...you realize fujos are women, right?
>>
>>219936881
>JR banter
The spread of them getting detitanized was better bait
>>
>>219936429
Why was anything introduced in this pregnancy plot to begin with? It was truly pointless and unnecessary to bring up in the manga at all
>>
>>219932578
Bert never admitted, that was Reiner, which was explained by him losing it. Did you speedread?
>>
>>219937231
are you retarded or something, anon? Fujos don't give a fuck about female characters like Historia or Mikasa and how their story end.
>>
>>219934276
>Whatever his original ending was
The original was everyone, including eren, dying on a random scouting mission. This was before the series became popular
>>
>>219936643
We have no idea what happened to Ymir or any of that shit aside from no titans and no curses now
>>
>>219937264
Yeah, that and all the hand holding before. I guess overall for an author that sucks at writing romance his fujobait game is pretty good.
>>
File: turdren.png (142 KB, 405x232)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
What did armong meant by giving his shit to Erincel?
>>
>>219937068
And then unironically crying like a baby about it after the fact when you realize she will inevitably move on from your worthless ass
>>
>>219935099
>>219935252
I can't even see it as ZR because unlike CG, there was nothing building up to it. The ending changed guys.
>>
>>219937365
you realize this conversation started from a screencap of a woman getting angry at the supposed message for women in the story, right? are you saying fujos are okay with misogyny since they only care about yaoishit?
>>
imagine still trying to talk about the plot after the diarrhea that was 139 and how not only Eren was ruined but Helos Braun and Jean were reduced to fucking jokes.
the only lore you should talk about is how to get back at the hack you fucking retards.
>>
>>219930255
Or simply left them once they became too shitty.
>>
>>219937073
Him telling Eren he was free when he’s literally the least free person in the manga and Grisha knows that makes this shit such a joke.
>>
>>219937596
You're taking some random reddit post too seriously anon.
>>
>>219932578
Reiner revealing that they were titans because of all the trauma he was going through was kino
>>
>>219927082
Yeah it really didn't need to be explained.
People would totally buy that titans had leftover desires/memories and that caused her to zero in on him specifically with no real explanation needed
>>
>>
>Headaches totally unexplained
>Eren kills his own mother
>Eren controls the titans but the only thing he does with it is kill his mom
>incel spergs about mikasa, despite the fact she would have banged him at literally any point in his life, on demand
>doesn't just finish the rumbling and live the good life afterward because ??????

Eren somehow did the worst of both worlds.
>>
File: 1610186145231.png (148 KB, 554x301)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>219935651
>The problem is Isayama decided he wanted to end the manga with the Titan curse being lifted and somehow justify why Eren couldn't have done it alone even though he has haxx powers.

You're right. Everything about this conclusion is just a convoluted excuse to justify the existence of the Alliance.
>>
>>219937664
It has 1284 upboats. You give women too much credit, thinking they don't get upset over dumb shit like this.
>>
>>219935880
To create a scenario where Mikasa would kill Eren, therefore causing Ymir to move on from her love for Fritz, therefore removing titan powers from the world.

A perfectly rational series of events.
>>
I can't believe after all the EDs and OPs, fucking RED SWAN was the ending all along. Fuck you fucking hack nippon dog.
>>
>>219937719
What’s crazy too is out of all the dropped shards and plot points in this final chapter what’s the point of even adding that in? It does absolutely nothing for the story but create more plot holes and make Eren look deranged for ever getting blaming anyone else for his moms death
>>
>>219937719
>>219927082
That's what most people thought until now because of her line about finding Grisha even as a titan right before the injection
>>
>>219927969
Meds.
>>
>>219926952
there was already justification for dina ignoring bert, making eren the reason is asinine. a twist for shock value and nothing more, just like all the events since the rumbling began. no substance brainlet shit.
>>
File: 20210408_032223.jpg (910 KB, 973x2880)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>
File: 1617816976811.gif (3.29 MB, 498x280)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB GIF
>>219937810
Ah, of course...how did I miss that obvious logical train of events.
>>
File: 1583835629233.png (44 KB, 184x186)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>219936692

I wonder how all the fujos who genuinely thought only Reiner's soldier persona was straight are coping with Reiner being a letter-sniffing Historiafag.
>>
>>219937915
The hack managed to even ruin this wholesome ass moment with this shit chapter.
>>
>>219937915
I’m going to murder Hacksayama
>>
When's Storytime? An storytime is needed to make a full appreciation of how terrible is this ending.
>>
File: 44.jpg (119 KB, 664x332)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>219937612
Just move on. The thread spam should stop in a bit.
>>
>>219937958
They're literally coping in this very thread by saying "b-b-but Jean and Reiner spoke to each other".
>>
File: 1612814198635.webm (1.57 MB, 1200x865)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB WEBM
>>219932578
Every single major reveal and twist in the manga was set up and foreshadowed. People predicted Eren killing his own mother years ago.
>>
>>219937796
>It has 1284 upboats.
Go back.
>>
>>219937958
remember how some said Reiner wrestling a worm was his lowest point? guess not
>>
>>219938022
The leaks killed a storytime in its tracks last night. It was pretty funny.
>>
File: 1544139816570.jpg (12 KB, 227x227)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>219937838
>what’s the point of even adding that in?
To make Eren seem more villainous and more crazy. Why do you think Warriorfags were the ones who pushed that theory so hard?
>>
File: images (10).jpg (19 KB, 409x366)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
I can't believe I spent what, like nearly a decade of my life following this shit, and the ending is quite literally

>Lol have sex incel

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING
>>
>>219938102
>you don't belong here because you have the ability to read a picture
Seethe more fujotranny.
>>
>Make everyone think that Historia was depressed / forced to fuck someone
>It turns out that she just ate some spoiled food that her husband made it to her
>>
>>219938154
Abe approved
>>
Pigchads, we did it!
>>
File: 1617830201456.jpg (185 KB, 512x963)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>219937915
Seee?? Eren allowed his mom to die. Do you rike Arminu yet???
>>
>>219935532
Modern japanese literature is very underdeveloped, aside from a few exceptions. Not that pre-Modern was good either. What do you expect from an agrarian warrior culture that industrialized very quickly then got nuked?
>>
>>219937838
To show that Eren was so committed to ending the Titans that he’d eat his own mother.
>>
File: 710.jpg (78 KB, 1080x820)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
inb4 the entirety of /a/ decides aot is a masterpiece in 5 years lmao
>>
I am not a fan of censoring literature.

However.

When I become supreme global dictator, the last dozen chapters of AoT will be digitally destroyed and made illegal to own. A decent ending that at least makes fucking SENSE will be written and made official canon
>>
>>219937884
This, everybody believed for years that it was such a kino reason. But no, now Eren is a parricide because the author is a hack who didn't like how people liked the new Eren and he tried until the last page to shit on the character.
>>
>>219938228
Seriously what the fuck was with her face when she was sitting on the porch, why was she such a sourpuss?
>>
>>219938513
Beyond based.
>>
>>219926857
Dina killing Berthold is far more beneficial for Grisha and Eren than Armin killing Bert. Isayama is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>219938573
Indigestion
>>
File: 1613860545868.png (50 KB, 178x157)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>219938132

Isayama couldn't let any male character more popular than Armong have a dignified send-off.
>Eren
lmao loser incel schizo simp
>Reiner
lmao worm-wrangling coomer simp
>Jean
lmao vain horse foreveralone simp
>Armin
This man, his eyes, so full of hope...
>>
>>219938573
I figure she's just depressed over everything Eren said.
>>
>>219935532
Serialization doesn't lend itself to thorough planning or a concise story. A story unchanged by editors or public opinion is an outlier these days .
>>
>>219938024
this. We need to keep moving forward. A place beyond these threads. Even if we SEETHE, even after we COPE.
>>
>>219938634
I can't believe you didn't even use sniffer for Reiner
>>
>>219937384
If that's what he had in mind, I guess I can't blame him he changed a realistic grim ending and dragged the story out past his abilities because he had the chance to get fuck you money. And no surprise he wrote himself into multiple corners and bullshitted his way to a horrible ending. He's an amateur who got lucky and didn't develop enough to handle a competent ending.
>>
>>219938154
No it wasn't that at all.
Why post like this when you know its inauthentic?
>>
>>219938783
Making a big hit is a double-edged sword for a author. Though if Isayama didn't hit a break here I doubt he would have ever made it.
>>
>>219938313
No, fuck off. Make armin a girl and maybe we’ll talk.
>>
>>219938817
>No it wasn't that at all.

Gaslighting doesn't work on me. Go back to Rebbit.
>>
>>219938573
She looked at the farmer like he was the scum of the earth. She also got called a whore by the MPs for getting knocked up out of wedlock then suddenly she’s married to him in the epilogue and we don’t see any of this on screen. This is the dumbest plot line ever written
>>
>>219936191
hopes this blows up and all the normalfags are forced to hate it or get called womanhaters
>>
>>219938610
Not when we can't see the butterfly effect that'd come from it.
Without Carla dying as she did its probably that Eren, Armin, and Mikasa never even get involved with Titans. They'd probably either stay civies or just be guardsmen like all the other mooks.
Things have to go in a specific way for Eren's plan to come off as intended.
>>
>>219938935
lol Mikasa killed Eren despite her attachment and Historia will create world peace, they're going to love it
>>
>>219937073
>>219937640
can somebody explain?
>>
>>219938903
The Mikasa portion is about Eren's internal emotions and feelings that he covered up.
It was never a root behind his actions - which remained focused on wiping out all Titans and saving Paradis and the rest of the world both from total genocide. That was Eren's focus, not the relationship with Mikasa.

Hell, the guy willingly sacrificed his own mother to direct himself and others down the necessary path, along with who knows how many others, so that things went this way, and you think it was all about him feeling bad about not getting to fuck Mikasa?
Isayama tells the reader directly that Eren was focused on more than just his own life and happiness here.
Fucking illiterate bastards.
>>
>>219931914
So, his mother was killed by Eren's influence on the past that could only have been achieved by his mother's death.
Isn't this just a shitty paradox?
>>
>>219939142
>>219939200
So he killed his mom so Annie and Pieck dads could live?
Amazing.
>>
>>219938313
You shippers. I warned you. I WARNED YOU

I SAID EAR HAD GAY MOMENTS AND WHAT DID YOU DO? SHIP ERERI. SO THAT'S RIGHT, NO MORE ERERI FOR YOU, ZANEEEN DAYO!!!

YOU WERE FOCUSED ON SHIPPING RIVAILLE WITH ERUVIN. YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY ARUMIN COMING BACK. I TORD YOU. ERUVIN HAD TO DIE BECAUSE HIS YUME WAS WORSE THAN ARUMIN. THAT'S RIGHTO. RIVAILLE CHOSE ARUMIN WITHOUT REGRETTOS THANKS TO ARUMIN'S EYES. AND YET YOU WONT DRAW RIVAILLE AND ARUMIN FANARTS!?!

YOU IGNORED MY ARUMIN BRAVE SACRIFICE IM 126, ARR YOU WERE TARKING ABOUT WAS MY RIVAHAN MY RIVAHAN MY RIVAHAN. HA! ZANEEEEN! HANJI KIRRED [Kawakubo's censorship]SELF AND YOU STIRR TARK ABOUT RIVAHAN!

I DREW ARUMIN BEING TREATED LIKE JESUS CHRIST, AND ARR YOU WERE TARKING ABOUT WAS JEANPIKU AND ZEKE RIVAILLE, ZANEEEEEN!! NO MORE JEANPIKU FOR YOU!! JEAN IS A SIMPU!

YOU SPENT YEARS TARKING ABOUT EREHISU, EREMIKA AND YUMIHISU. ZAAANEED, NANO DESU: EREN IS AN INCERU SIMP, MIKASA IS STILL OBSESSED AND HISUTORIA MARRIED A RANDOM MALE FARMERU

JEANMARUCO FUJOS? REINER EREN FUJOS?? ZAAANEN. JEAN WIRR FOREVER CHASE MIKASA AND REINER IS A PATHETIC GORILLA SIMPING AFTER A MARRIED WOMAN. ROOKS RIKE YOU HAVE TO HATE THESE FOR NOT BEING GAY, FUJOS.

OOOH, ROOKS RIKE THAT YOU DONT HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO SHIP ARUANNI AND FG. U ARE GOING TO DO SO, RIGHT?? RIVAILLE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THESE SHIPS SO YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TOO
>>
>>219939200
Yes, this is why time fuckery is obnoxious. Hurrr I had to do this thing I don't want to do because otherwise I wouldn't have done the thing I already did.
>>
>>219939200
Yesn't.
Anything involving time travel is paradoxical by the end, but this is more around Eren manipulating things in his somewhat 'out of time' place. Where past present and future are all the same thing for him.
>>219939296
Killed his mom so that the people in that situation were manipulated in the right ways to do what he needed them to.
If it deals with Titans Eren probably fucked with it so that people reacted to it and were shaped by it in the way he needed them to be.
>>
File: K.png (2.93 MB, 1920x1080)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
>>219927082
>Not even the most edgy protagonist would think of killing their mother
Hi.
At least Kiritsugu being a stupid edgelord was the entire point of Zero.
>>
Nigger. Fuck this shit. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
>>
File: 200w.gif (36 KB, 200x137)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
>>219927969
Do you rike snk fag?
>>
>>219939388
Eren already knew how they would react because he had seen it firsthand, so he just need to make the titans act the same way he sees them. Shit already happened.
>>
>>219939417
>At least Kiritsugu being a stupid edgelord was the entire point of Zero.
You would be shocked how many people who watched Zero didn't realize the entire point is that Kiritsugu's a massive fuckup who did everything wrong.
>>
Can someone please spoon feed a retard on the ending? So what I'm getting is that in order for Ymir to move on from Fritz she had to watch Mikasa kill Eren, but that doesn't really explain what happens to her, her crazy ass can still make titans anytime she wants, I mean not unless her spirit is in rest or some shit after seeing what Mikasa did. And Eren made the rumbling happen in order to make Eldians look good by killing him, lift Ymirs curse, and to make a somewhat peaceful world for them.
>>
File: 20.jpg (470 KB, 969x1400)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>219934361
Literally jap mental illness
>>
FUCK YOU HACKYAMA YOU SON OF BITCH.
YOUR FATHER WAS SO DAMN RIGHT ABOUT YOU BEING A LITTLE DESPICABLE FAGGOT. FUCK ANYONE WHO THANK YOU AND SUPPORTED YOUR GARBAGE WORK.
>>
>>219939510
Shits happened because we followed Eren making it happen basically.
He had to both make things happen as they did and probably retcon shit ahead of time so that his plans weren't thrown off.
Oh damn, Armin slipped on a branch and got eaten by a Titan in a scouting mission, change it so that the Titan misses him and he's rescued.
See the future and then make that happen.
>>
>>219927082
>Dina eating Bertholt
That would actually be a kino plot point though
Dina shows up to find Grisha, but he's already been eaten, so she tries to find him in Eren and becomes a (secret) mother figure. Probably with some juicy plot twists.
>>
>>219939417
Kiritsugu's decision to kill Natalia actually had some reasoning to it and it was the literal only way to deal with the bee/zombie shit without putting an entire city at risk. Eren could have done LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE including having the titan go after literally anyone else but NO
>>
>>219936191
>sjw reddit twiiter hates it
OHNONONONO
>>
>>219936191
Ok a ending that makes roasties mad can't be all bad. I'm now ok with the ending.
>>
File: 1617844413306.png (26 KB, 307x300)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>219934361
>I wanna be with her, but let me die
Hahahahaha
>>
Cry more retards. It's hilarious.
>>
>>219939660
He hasn't seen the future at that point yet so he's technically watching things unfold. He only started working on making the things happen the way they did after he figured out how to use his abilities.
>>
>>219939748
ok Ill make a few more threads for the catalog
>>
>>219936191
Look at the tenth word in the first sentence
>>
>>219936109
Same reason Eren is able to regenerate pants.
>>
>>219939543
> So what I'm getting is that in order for Ymir to move on from Fritz she had to watch Mikasa kill Eren, but that doesn't really explain what happens to her, her crazy ass can still make titans anytime she wants, I mean not unless her spirit is in rest or some shit after seeing what Mikasa did.
I guess her "spirit" just moves on and everything goes away since everything about PATHS and titans exists because worm-kun tried to fulfill Ymir's wish and she's let go of all that?
>And Eren made the rumbling happen in order to make Eldians look good by killing him, lift Ymirs curse, and to make a somewhat peaceful world for them.
Yeah but it's still stupid as fuck.
>>
>>219939017

Ymir also loved her pedo husband who raped her to have 3 kids and then couldn't stop loving him for 2000 years lol

For sure, zoomers are going to trend some stupid hashtag about how Isayama is promoting pedophilia and I will love every second of it. Nothing will happen and we'll all be waiting to see if there will be an anime-only ending.
>>
>>219939579
please stop, my stomach sinks when I see shit life this
>>
>>219939805
Suuuu...?suuu...?Amoooo...
>>
>>219939762
Yeah, but then the time travel chicanery comes in.
Where after he gains power over that stuff, then he goes back in time and makes those things happen which means that they did happen and yada yada, Eren manipulated himself and everyone else to make them who they were in the future past present.
>>
>>219936191
The hack is spitting on Mikasa fags and fujos to be more specific lol
>>
So is this ending going to age like the Sopranos or like GoT?
>>
File: 8e9.png (18 KB, 94x177)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
At least now you guys can grow up and read Berserk
>>
>>219937479
How long before someone sticks the poop emoji on this.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (780 KB, 700x638)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>219939805
SUS
>>
>>219940053
The trouble with Berserk for people is that they think the grimdark shit was the point of the work.
Understanding that it never was is the key to enjoying Berserk properly.
>>
>>219935915
Why does she need someone to fre here from being the king's slave if she was so madly in love with him?! Fuck hackyama
>>
>>219940012
Remind me of Haruhi's timefuckery. Future Kyon going back in time to do something so the future is bound to happen from present Kyon's perspective.
>>
>>219940053
I did this and it turned into stupid shit about a dumb kid pantsing witches.
>>
So in the end
>Eren was right
>the main conflict, Eldia vs the World, didn't even get resolved
>Eren did plan a Lelouch after all
I'm beyond disappointed. Not only did Isayama basically say "yeah genocide really was the answer" but he was too pussy go through with it and he was too pussy to show what happens if you're too pussy to go through with it. So the conflict wasn't resolved at all

And Eren loving Mikasa romantically is the biggest asspull in the history of asspulls. I don't give a shit about EH, I never liked Historia's character, but Eren had every fucking opportunity to ravage Mikasa's tight asian pussy any time he wanted from the ripe age of 12 onwards. Any fucking day, any time. The only reason he didn't was because he saw Mikasa as family, but apparently he didn't
>>
>>219937915
Damn, not even Sasuke was this much of an edgelord. At least Itachi had a genuine reason for killing his entire tribe, but Eren kills his loving mother for no reason at all.
>>
>>219940012
If he actually changed the future over and over that just makes this even dumber. Like THIS was the timeline he produced with actual time travel? 3/10 wits is too much.
>>
File: 1578355338421.png (47 KB, 199x186)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>219940053

I've read Berserk since 2005 or so and I still can't bring myself to read the latest chapter after seeing the Star Wars Prequel gags. Wake me up when the plot resumes in three years.
>>
WHAT the fuck anons? Why are twitterfags actually liking the ending? I checked myanimelist out of curiosity and a lot of people are giving it 10/10. This must be satire right? I checked a bunch of profiles that gave it 10 and most of them are women (explains a lot) or literal 14 year olds.
>>
Just read final chapter.
Might be the worst manga ending when we take how long it was going to actual outcome.
I am flabbergasted by Isayama’s decisions there is SO MUCH idiotic contradictions.

Eren rumbled 80% yet the inevitable extinction war is still the theme.
Eren turned into bitter incel yet his romance with Mikasa was non existent for years.
Historia sidelined for...nothing?
Worm off screened.
Ymir loved man who raped and abused her.
Eren WAS the birds.
Hange dying just so Levi doesn’t get paired with her.

Absolute shit, and I mean it. Even generic stuff like Bleach or Naruto ended better and in more cohesive way.
>>
>>219939579
Please tell me that the male in this pic was the one that took her virginity, it's the only way this is remotely acceptable.
>>
>>219939532
Except that one time he did it on his own and didn't fail his hero code faggot. He cried and got over it embracing being an ally of justice
>>
>>219930291
He's literally fucking with time you retard, so there's always going to be a causality loop. Isayama just didn't want to elucidate that part.
>>
>>219940327
Honeymoon period. If/when this gets adapted in the anime is when things will really hit the fan.
>>
>>219940053
>reading unfinished works
It's like you guys don't fucking learn.

>>219940412
>Isayama planned [X] which was only depicted in any way in the last chapter but he didn't want to elucidate any of it
Stop defending this hackery, he made it up as he went along.
>>
>>219926857
Alright so I still don't understand this whole time transcendance stuff, so if someone could explain I would appreciate it.

Why did Eren HAVE to do what he did to make the rumbling happen? So this means he controlled the titans from past events so they killed the people of paradis? Isnt that kind of counter-intuitive?

Also transcending through time seems to be a power very unique of the Attack Titan, but now Ymir all of a sudden was the one that dictated all the actions?

Was there something I missed or is it just not clearly explained at all? I would like some reasonable explanation on this.
>>
WAIT
STOP
So Eren had control over all the titans the whole time?
Or is it more like
Normal Eren -> titan eats mom -> Founder Eren -> future
Time travel
Founder Eren -> ensures that titan eats mom -> future
>>
>>219937910
Basically, I can't fucking believe that retarded theory was confirmed, just to give him a little more edge, in the same chapter he took all the edge away no less, kek
>>
>>219939892
It ends alright. Been a while since I saw this one but iirc Cuck stops being a dumbass, kicks NTR dude and his gangs asses with help from his boys, girl helps cuck-kun get final blow on NTR dude, is completely ashamed about everything and begs for forgiveness and they have forgiveness sex.
>>
>>219926857
/v/ here. This is a real freakin’ embarrassment.
>>
EH KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>219940526
the real embarrassment is you browsing v
>>
File: Spoiler Image (219 KB, 840x1200)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>219940357
this is going to be birdren very soon
>>
>>219940047
GoT, no one remembers that. Same will go for snk.
>>
>>219940564
>I want her to be self-reliant and live happily ever
>I want you to live long happy lives, I won't take your freedom away
I can't spot the difference, they are the same.
>>
>>219940526
>retards spam snk threads on other boards for yous
>retards from other boards come to be apart of the show
everytime
>>
>>219940329
>Eren rumbled 80% yet the inevitable extinction war is still the theme.
This is the worst. Why not finish the fucking rumbling at this point?
>>
File: 1617829357584.jpg (206 KB, 543x1067)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>219926857
ASIAN PUSSY ARUMIN!
All I wanted was her sweet yellow cunt! But she said Me no rub yoo, u famry!... Arumin, is that too much to ask for? Those sweet solid thighs crushing my penis every night? I asked Historia out but she was fucking some bully from when she was young, i can't even remember his name. I hit on Mikasa but I'm just her brother, I ask Ymir out but she likes older men... Why are all women like this Arumin? Even you got that Jew to fall in love with you... All I want is Asian pussy...
>>
File: 1610090630593.png (70 KB, 246x256)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
POSTING HIGHLIGHT THREAD LIST

Anon figures out Reiner is AT >>62788271

Mikasa attacking Reiner/Bertholdt page leaks >>79823327

Anon gets btfo for complaining about the popularity of the OP >>84034689

Zeke = Eren's Brother/Photograph >>146815578 >>146916196

Marley/Eldian conflict reveal >>148175580

GRIM REMINDER 2.0 >>165507453

Historia pregnancy >>175088249

Eren decapitation >>190132604

121 leaks: >>192782481 >>192789496 >>192787434

CRINGEVENGERS ASSEMBLE >>198773938 >>198778188

What if I had a child? >>205494838

Japanese fans are vocal and unhappy for the very first time >>205498278

AnR Ending Theory: >>206687188

FREEDOM >>206792989

Ukraine Anon's pro-Floch post >>212373689

Anomalocaris Thread >>215887169

Jesus Arlert >>215866132

EM Kiss >>217556037

Reddit IRLren >>219732101 >>219728226

Anon Stomps a hole in his floor over 139 leaks >>219806188
>>219807114
>>219807470

Chapter 139
>>219860895
>>219868377
>>219875108
>>219879907
>>219863966
>>219885311
>>
>>219940327

Casual readers who don't see the inconsistencies and already forgot the plot points Isayama dropped. Genocide stopped+hopeful ending+"bittersweet" tragic love=great writing.
>>
>>219940274
Its realistically a good outcome from Eren's warped view.
Titans are gone.
He's personally viewed as the villain rather than Eldians in general.
Paradis is safe from genocide.
Technically the rest of the world is not genocided.
Most of his friends survived.

Within that view its not terrible.
That there still is going to be war and violence between Paradis and at least some of the rest of the world is something that he can accept.
But Eren is written to be rather dumb at times on purpose.
>>
File: 1573094220350.png (14 KB, 98x111)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>219940053
I read Golden Age as a standalone story. I've taken the best from Berserk and need nothing more Anon.
>>
DID HISTORIAS BABY EVEN MEAN ANYTHING
>>
>>219940357
Please explain to me why would Historia ask eren about having a baby anon

Friends don't do that shite
>>
>>219940468
I’m probably just retarded but the fact that we even have to wrack our brains around this after the conclusion is just shitty fucking writing.
>>
>>219928195
But why paradis give a fuck about hisu.
>titan bloodline is useless now
>not a legitimate daughter to the king
>the government got overthrown by military
>she is not a commander or high ranking offficer
>the baby delayed Zeke getting Eaten that caused that fight in paradis with many casualties
>not even wife to eren
>>
>>219940327
>Why are twitterfags actually liking the ending
I bet you were surprised by the ending too
>>
>>219940744
She wanted to know if Eren, who is such a sweet friend, would give her blessing to get knocked up by the farmer. Wait, you thought that scene meant something else?
>>
>>219940660
Because to him there is a line between a necessary massacre to put Paradis and the rest of the world on equal footing, and a genocide of everyone no his people.
>>
>>219929687
>Ymir needed to see that that was possible
Can't she see into the future via paths/attack titan
Why bother having it happen in the first place
>>
>>219939747
He literally threw that whole ass fit only to say don’t find a way to save me I’ll just die
>>
How the fuck did Eren change Mikasa's memories if she's Ackerman? Also is it implied he told everyone the truth in paths before taking away the memory? If not when exactly did he tell them, did he meet them in the real world at some point?
>>
>>219937915
It's like the latter chapters were written by some fan on tumblr.
>>
>>219940775
In a real life scenario should would probably get violently overthrown super quick but in the manga-world she was near and dear to Eren and was also in the scout corps so she has some legitimacy on top of her royal blood.
>>
>>219933954
That says a lot
>>
>>219940797
In what universe anything works like that? I'm a man and that's some cuck shit in the eyes of many men
>>
File: 1617723144370.jpg (349 KB, 901x856)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>219940851
Just stop, anon. We all know Isayama pulled this shit out his ass
>>
File: 1601233686964.jpg (104 KB, 839x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
FOREVER UNMONGED
THIS IS MY LAST COOOOOOPE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>219940932
>that's some cuck shit in the eyes of many men
Yes, who said it wasn't? :^)

Make sure to leave the window open Hisu...and please make eye contact with the bird.
>>
SNEED'S SEED AND BREED
>>
>>219928162
This was before the kiss, so Eren didn't know what was going to happen.
>>
>>219940686
kek
>>
>>219940053
I can't wait for Berserk to end, especially if it's a shit show like snk'ending. There's a lot of potential to completely ruin BErserk with the ending.
>>
>>219940832
Stop thinking about it, just keep consuming product and get excited for next product.
>>
>>219940851
This ending really feels like it got thrown together at the last minute with all the retcons and asspulls
>>
>>219933519
I think if it was rephrased as something like "I don't even know why I am doing this anymore" would have been a better way to show how confused and discombobulated his mental state is. It still doesn't fix Ymir being a shit character though :/.

I still believe that the 100% genocide ending would have made this story a classic for decades to come, instead we got this literal lowest-common-denominator ending fit for a super hero movie.
>>
>>219941091
>keep consuming product
HAHAAH ISAYAMA I NEVER GAVE YOU A SINGLE PENNY YOU FUCKERRRR
>>
>>219940851
Another thing that bugs me. Are Ackermans able to transform into pure titans? I mean, they have Eldian blood because Eren was able to communicate to them through paths. But in chapter 138 Levi says Ackermans and titan-shifters are the ones who should get away from the titan gas because they can't be transformed by it.
>>
>>219940440
Still tho anon. Sure animeonlies will despise it but still, how are they this braindead
>>
So what was this guy?
>>
>>219941058
Especially because it started getting worse since way more chapters than snk.
>>
>>219941025
This panel is so fucking awkward jesus
>>
>>219930871
It's one of the most obvious things ever. When an invader comes into your village and kills your husband, and possibly children, taking you into his harem the only way for your line to continue is to become his devoted wife. All the women who didn't get "stockholm syndrom" probably killed themselves and never had babies with their new strong husband.
>>
>>219941153
Hallucigeniachad
>>
>>219941139
>I still believe that the 100% genocide ending would have made this story a classic for decades to come
No, that would have been stupid and depressing. This is stupid and funny.
>>
File: kd.png (1.59 MB, 2206x888)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>219940366
>didn't fail his hero code faggot
Kiritsugu became what he was because he lost his wish of becoming a hero. Go read the epilogue of the light novel.
The whole reason he tried overwriting reality in the most retarded was imaginable was he couldn't embrace what he became like Shirou did.
>>
File: 1617775875116.jpg (304 KB, 1653x1464)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>219941127
Did u rike the asspurrs, anon-kun?
>>
>>219941153
life
>>
File: survivors.png (3.02 MB, 1919x1079)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
We still don't know who these kids are.
>>
>>219941235
Wow, I guess women really are weak, pathetic, servile creatures.
>>
>>219940775

Lots of anons called that the Yeagerists would want her on their side. She was a popular monarch even if she didn't hold real power, and the Yeagerists started out basically as reactionaries who wanted a new Eldian Empire. It makes sense they would ally with the last remaining royal for legitimacy once they realized Eren wasn't coming back. It would help that she's also sincere about saving the island and didn't associate with the Alliance members post-timeskip.
>>
>>219938422
even though his mother's death was the biggest contribution to his genocidal rage?
>>
>>219941140
I never brought anything SnK related other than the second game. Does that count?
>>
>>219941250
Do you seriously believe that it wouldn't have been a fantastic ending? What is your ideal ending then? The story would have at least been different than others and you could have a kino ending scene where Eren can break down and beg for death now that hes done his duty or something.
>>
how many people did Eren kill?
>>
>>219928767
>what is a working skeleton draft
Nondrawfags that say stupid shit like this should be unironically raped to death.
>>
>>219941290
Just wait until you learn how women will do a complete 180 on their political views when they get a new boyfriend. Social conformity is everything to a woman, it's all about pleasing the crowd and not taking risks.
>>
>>219941406
Why is it you only see opinions like this on sites made of men that don't spend enough time with women?
Like not even having a female friend?
>>
File: EM Meltdown.jpg (48 KB, 736x988)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
What's up EHbros, just got back from a camping trip. So how's the EM meltdown going?
>>
>>219941058
Berserk is already ruined.
>>
>>219941353
It would have been pointless edgy shit that made every other character a waste of time. Literally anything was better even this meme timeline.
>>
>>219941475
Why would a man that holds such opinions actively choose to enter a platonic friendship with a woman? Please explain.
>>
So what manga chapter was the equivalent of the last anime episode again
>>
>>219941152
Some people like what they like.
>>
>>219941552
116 and some stuff in 115 wasn't in the anime
>>
>>219941318
Yes!
>>
File: 1550002393345.jpg (24 KB, 171x171)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>every single unique titan is super important and special gaiz
>warhammer titan, what's that?
Hackayamaaaaaaaa
>>
>>219941091
I pity the idiots who kep whining about muh merchandise looooooooooool
>>
>>219941318
Eren had to motivate his past self by having his future self take control of a Titan and getting the momma munchies.
>>
>>219941604
Thanks hombre
>>
>>219934602
>How could you not see Eren didn't actually want to do this bad stuff?
Cause he did it?
>>
>>219937596
Negro, the early yaoi stories were notorious for being highly misogynistic with vindictive scorned female interests or female relatives plotting the downfall of the male lovers and/or being violently punished afterwards karmically for their deeds. That's tone done, but the legacy remains.
Fujos are self hating women.
>>
>>219941654
Dude, did you know there’s a Titan that can fly?! Even though this has never been brought up before!?
>>
File: 1593562165819.jpg (90 KB, 1549x896)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Bring me WOR- oh... he just died for no reason
>>
I literally refuse to read this last chapter.
>>
>>219933276
oh my god this is painful
>>
>>219941541
To have access to the platonic female friends pool of female friends. It is a very BASIC dating strategy.
>be endorsed by a female friend
>her female friends will think highly of you because a fellow female tm vouches for you
Simple as
>>
File: 1654439087.png (167 KB, 318x324)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>hey Reiner why did my mother die that day
>oppps fuck I'm the one who killed her
Hahahahaha
>>
>>219933461
Ι saw this coming years ago
>>
>>219941654
Let me tell you this. An army of past titan shifters come alive and NO ONE dies. Fucking cool, right??
>>
File: 1616832957909.jpg (13 KB, 402x451)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Eren wasn't a shifter during his mother's death. How was he able to manipulate Dina?!
>>
>>219941744
I would have accepted that retarded asspull if they implied that people possessing a titan could change it that much once (1) (uno) times
>>219941791
This isn't that big of an issue desu, he is just bullshitting him for emotional blackmailing to get him to do his terribly planned stupidly written code geass pull
>>
>>219941371
80% of humanity and Hange
>>
File: EyKyrOjWgAMfRKp.jpg (63 KB, 750x395)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>219941260
Nobody said he didn't later regret it but you aren't god faggot, drown in your ideals because the guy who got to become a hero for eternal time also whines about it making your point useless
>>
>>219941913
pAtHs
>>
>>219941744
But that's wrong speedretard
>>
I don't get it, what exactly caused the end of the titan curse? Was it killing Eren? What happened to the worm? Did he disappear after Eren died? Was he defeated off screen? Either way, they could have just done the same shit from the beginning without genociding the world then, the disappearance of the titans is the main thing anyway, if anything adding a 80% world genocide only made things worse, only destroying the armies would have been better
>>
>>219941759
Then SnK will never be over for you.
Whatever makes you most free I guess
>>
>>219941791
>hey Reiner why did my mother die that day
>Guys, why is Marco being eaten
We're the same, my man.
>>
>>219941922
>80% of humanity
but about how much is that?
>>
File: 1592685920415.png (115 KB, 181x259)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
RICOBROS
WE ARE BACK
>>
>>219934291
in case your smoothbrain ass couldn't see it, his endgame was ending the titan curse above all.
The only problem is that ending the curse requires Ymir, and Ymir is a crazy schizo bitch that actually ruins the manga, not Eren.
>>
>>219941791
The irony is shitren killed his mother to save Bertolt for Armong's revival kek
>>
File: edge.jpg (420 KB, 1067x1600)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>219941992
Sshshshs..
Mangas over anon, thanks for reading
>>
File: 1613790194082.jpg (51 KB, 699x757)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Cornelius has just been dethroned as the biggest schitzo in the entire damn manga
>>
>>219941941
It's hackery and asspull
>>
File: 1617707839024.jpg (204 KB, 1171x993)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>219942019

Holy kek.
>>
>>219941982
Lad, they literally get the damn thing to grow wings for the first time in the final battle.
>>
>>219942027
Who knows!
Marley, a country consisting of South America+Europe+Africa has only 1 million soldiers, and yet is the largest superpower in the world.
Fuck if solid worldbuilding matters at this point.
>>
>>219941147
Levi said that, but was it ever stated that the Ackermanns cannot be changed physically by the Founding Titan?

Like "the Founter can change physiology" was said multiple titans and Ackermanns are Eldians as well

I'm hazy on this, but Eren only said that "the Ackermanns were engineered to XY" but he never said how this was done exactly
>>
>>219937910
this
>>
>>219941992
>what exactly caused the end of the titan curse?
Ymir said “ok, that’s enough”
>Was it killing Eren?
Partly
>What happened to the worm? Did he disappear after Eren died?
Killed off panel
>>
>>219942056
So Eren couldn't just use the Founding Titan to alter their bodies and get rid of Titans on his own?
>>
>>219942019
MY SIDES
>>
>>219942193
Don't forget some of asia, they conquer the turk-shoe-ins with darker skin during the manga
>>
So in the end the Joos won? They got their hitler and obtain protection from discrimination?
>>
>>219933457
who is that pic
>>
>>219942266
Even though Eren could literally do mind-control through time travel, he couldn’t do that. And do you know why? Because I don’t know why.
>>
>>219941992
> I don't get it, what exactly caused the end of the titan curse? Was it killing Eren? What happened to the worm? Did he disappear after Eren died?
Yes
>only destroying the armies would have been better
And how would you do that?
>>
which races are left alive now?
>>
>>219941147
Levi was just saying what Hange hypothesised to him and takes it as fact
so there is a chance that she was wrong but considering titan scientist, 11/10 intelligence, probably not
>>
File: e005.jpg (185 KB, 728x1131)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>219942171
>"Are there no titans with wings"
>chapter 93
>Falco waked up dreaming of future memories, reaching up to a bird
Plus his name is literally FALCO, c'mon
>>
>>219942420
Boyega will remake the BLACK race by breeding eldian women
>>
File: 1616015365075.jpg (55 KB, 679x356)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
When he destroys western civilization, I hope Isayama will release the real ending
>>
>>219942294
Both /pol/ and (((they))) lost. It's an ending that delivers a very small uncooked slice of every possible route in the worst way possible.
>>
>>219939670
That’s not bad desu, tho it’s essentially the same as Ellen finding out his big bro Reiner was his mommy’s killer. Milf and hotheaded boy would make for a very aesthetic team up (and good ship bait)
>>
>>219939780
That would be spamming and flooding
>>
>>219934618
>overexplaining
Literally 99% of all manga. Reminder that all this shit targeted towards teenagers so authors are forced to explain all their shit to what are essentially children. So get fucked.
>>
>>219942403
>And how would you do that?
Destroy the Boats invading outside Paradise? I'm pretty sure they cannot reboat an entire naval fleet in even a decade's time. Only issue with it is muh breeding stock.
>>
>>219942193
Chinks have 2 million soldiers and they literally have 1b+ people.
>>
>>219942420
We don't even know which races existed before the rumbling. The map is upside down, black people settled in London and whites make up "North Africa", making Paradise the equivalent of the UK here. Also they apparently genocided a bunch of ethnicities in the past.
>>
>>219941332
Probably. Should have pirated.
>>
>>219942659
America has 1 million roughly and they have 300 million. So soldier count/army size tells us absolutely nothing about population.

Basically we don't know anything about the world of AoT.

Is Hizaru China? or are they Japan?
Because that makes a HUGE difference here in terms of alliance.
>>
>>219941924
Archer realized he wasn't wrong in the end despite hating his life. What exactly did you think Zero's message was?
>>
Am i off my meds or Eren's conversation with Reiner at the declaration of war literally doesn't make sense then. What the fuvk Isayama? Everything is fucking ruined you dumb cuck.
>>
>>219926857
What the fuck does this even MEAN this is a massive plothole paradox
>>
>>219942132
Yes.
>>
>>219941139
>I still believe that the 100% genocide ending would have made this story a classic for decades to come, instead we got this literal lowest-common-denominator ending fit for a super hero movie.
I agree.
>>
>>219937958
There are worse things to cope about this chapter, I don't even know how could anyone spare Reiner's letter sniffing antics a thought.
>>
>>219942019
ahahhaah
>>
>>219941139
>100% genocide ending would have made this story a classic for decades to come
been done to death, read more manga
>>
>>219942631
And how would the rumbling stop the flying planes again?
>>
>>219927969
>>219926857
My theory is that Isayama got kidnapped and was replaced by a puppet of the government after 131 so they could fuck up the story so much everyone will hate it and hate Eren.
Seriously, has anyone seen yams appear in public after this chapter? Because I did not.
>>
>>219940327
It could that those people are suffering from sunk cost fallacy and decided they're going to love whatever ending they get because of how much they've committed to this series.
>>
>>219943360
not the guy but i think the steam from countless colossals would disrupt any attempts at bombing them.
>>
>>219943360
By just sending their own flying planes first?
Other countries cannot rely on spinny winged device
>>
>>219938100
It's not that he killed his mom, it's that he did it for seemingly no fucking reason at all.
>>
>>219943672
You don't target the colossals, you target the island.

>>219943701
If it was that easy, they wouldn't need 100 years that Eren bought them.
>>
>>219943672
Plus beast titan artillery. Didn't eren take out the entire global airforce?
>>
>>219943826
>If it was that easy
>They literally have the world's first plane
>None of the other countries have planes
>They could literally just have build enough blimps/planes to decimate the global navy without a single colossal titan by bombing pearl harbor style
Eren is a retard
>>
>>219943830
Monke can only be at 1 place at a time.
> entire global airforce
1 dozen ships at most.
>>
>>219943970
This is more likely. I could argue the other nations could come up with the same tech, but the ice crystals are the fundamental powerstone of powering up the ship. Too bad he somehow didn't see the flying ships in his scenery, or somehow didn't take into account that hizuru can make more ships.
>>
>>219941992
Uh... Yes.
>>
File: thefuck.jpg (172 KB, 728x1047)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Wtf is this? Did eren have the founder titan that early? Even if I suffer from speedreader syndrome, how could he command the titan without touching any royalty?

What the fuck?
>>
>>219941992
>I don't get it, what exactly caused the end of the titan curse?
It being the final chapter. That's literally it. You could have used any reason and no one would question it because PATHS.
>>
>>219944264
Paths
>>
>>219944264

The implication is that Eren affected the past as an adult via paths, after he gained the FT's full power. See: "the FT made it so the past and future both exist together in my head" or whatever that line was. Don't think about it too hard. Isayama didn't bother explaining it properly and he doesn't deserve fan theorist apologia for this shit.
>>
>>219944264
Founding Titan is outside space/time. It can send coordinates and control/memories to even before having said ability, like with Owl.
>>
why didn't Eren just force every titan to ever exist to just jump into a valcano?
>>
For all of you isekai moe shit formated readers.

Finally a ending that takes risk. It makes it a stronger story.

EAT SHIT ISEKAI TRASH
EAT SHIT COMMON DENOMINATOR

THIS IS A REAL ENDING

EAAAAAT SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>219944419
I don't know why sucessful mangakas still bother with time manipulation plot points. It is the most retarded plot element in the world.
>>
>>219937910
this ffs
>>
>killed her family
>destroyed and burnt her town
>cut her tongue out
>sent a hunting squad to hunt her for sport
>used her as a tool after she got the power of the titans
>raped her
>never married her
>fucked other women and let her watch
>used her in war and made her raise his kids
>didn't care about her when she got hit protecting him
>outright tells her she's a slave
>cut her up alive and fed her to her children to keep the power of the titans in his hands
>used her children and decedents to destroy millions of lives thought-out the decades
>she still loved him for 2000 years

do authors think writing outright stupid characters like this is deep? am i supposed to feel bad for ymir for doing this? because if it is then it failed pathetically, this is stupid
>>
File: 1572991852988.png (545 KB, 696x646)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>219944550

That's usually my opinion too, but I foolishly forgave him for 120-122 since it seemed like he put clear limits on what the FT could do. But everything he's done with paths since has been asspull after asspull. I would have been fine with it if it was just closed timeloops from sending memories back and forth.
>>
>>219944862
Sounds like me after 122
>>
>>219944495
He went half genocide route half peacefag route
The lamest compromise ever
>>
>>219945041
The only thing you can do with time and not become an absolute retard is just traveling to the future like Oda has done. NOT SEEING THE FUTURE NOR FEEL IT, JUST TRAVEL DIRECTLY TO IT WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT WILL HAPPEN. It doesn't create any conflict with the plot or the characteres (no doubles and no grandfather paradoxes).
>>
>>219928877
Ymir was like "lmao this is disgusting, i don't need this"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Rake icon made by iconixar from www.flaticon.com