[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sakurasou.jpg (77 KB, 500x592)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Can we finally admit that Sakurasou was good?
>>
>>216926648
who the fuck is that grey-haired character? Don't remember them.
>>
>>216926648
No
>>
>>216926648
Aoyama is so lovely
>>
>>216926648
This was like my first anime kek
I don't remember much about it but I recall the ending being bad introducing new characters or something.
>>
It really wasn't. Completely middle of the road with generic characters and generic melodrama.
>>
>>216927238
She really deserved better, there was literally nothing good that happened to her in the series.
>>
>>216926648
No, it isn't.
>>
I couldnt watch the ending when they were screaming about something during the school ceremony? The second-hand embarrassment was too much for me to handle
>>
>>216926648
it was shit
>>
I only liked his childhood friend. Autism chan was fun to laugh at occasionally but the show was really boring most of the time
>>
>>216926648
Shina was good but the show was garbage.
>>
Sorry it mentioned Korea once so its shit
>>
nanami ;-;
>>
>>216927999
that scene was awesome because they were realizing their comfy lives are over and they were being pushed into adult life right after most characters got their plans for future failed, and all they have made was interactive video game that confused everyone
>>
>>216926800
it's matt groening's self insert character he was really trying to push
>>
>>216926648
This series makes me upset, I went into expecting some sort of petplay fetish story
>>
>>216926648
who is that cute girl on the top right?
>>
>>216927238
>made by JC Staff
>it looks actually amazing
How? Was that studio so much better back then?
>>
this was the anime to awaken anger inside of me when the girl i liked lost the bowl
>>
>>216926648
I love this show and I have no idea who the fuck that gray haired chick is.
>>
>>216929353
>How? Was that studio so much better back then?
JC staff is hit or miss, they have always been.
>>
>>216927516
Didn't she reject the guy that actually liked her to still "compete" over the MC?
>>
Okada garbage.
Fuckable girls but cringe-worthy melodrama.
>>
>>216926648
The only truly good things about it were the songs and the doujins
>>
>>216926648
It was shit, mc is stuck cleaning diapers for the rest of his life
>>
>>216927344
Me too! I have some warm nostalgic feelings for it and actually rewatched it in the last year. I think it's a perfectly good show until the final episodes, which are really embarrassing and take the series down a lot.
>>
>>216927344
>I recall the ending being bad introducing new characters or something.
Also senpai convinced the loosing girl to not give up after she was ready to give up.
>>
>>216926648
It's toradora but with quirkier XD characters, and somehow way more boring.
>>
>>216926648
Genuinely too much drama. Not enough space for the characters to breath and relax.
>>
Been years since I watched it, but I still remember the line from the MC's dad being something along the lines, what sort of father speaks to their son sober.
>>
Better than Toradora.
>>
>>216926648
I will always have a soft spot for it because it was like legit the second anime I ever watched. Great girls, funny, good mc and some great dramatic moments
>>
>>216927238
>moralfag who seriously thinks there's a problem with 17 year old teenagers having sex
>genderfag who loses his mind when a male washes the underwear of a female
>socialfag who is desperately trying to hide his native accent to fit in
>failing voice actor
>loses to autist who is blissfully unaware of all the made up social rules that Nanami tries to follow

Nanami deserved to loose, all hail the autist.
>>
Forced drama and autism: the anime
>>
The final part was really bad, and I remenber MC's drama was something like "I POURED MY HEART THESE TWO MONTHS MAKING A VIDEOGAME HOW COME I DIDN'T WIN!!!" it was really bad
>>
>>216936789
they are both overrated
>>
File: fail.png (652 KB, 1280x720)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>216927516
That's the point of Sakurasou, however.
One does not simply get what one deserves; one can work one's arse off and still fail.

Sorata failed his first video game publishing not because of something he could control but due to a competitor releasing a similar game and the project was cut as the publisher no longer thought it financially profitable with such a similar competitor.
>>
>>216926648
It was always good
>>
>>216937442
Everything in fiction is forced. Enemies appearing to destroy the planet is forced; self-inserts getting their harem is forced; chess master plans are forced.
“forced drama” is a word used by the man who simply dislikes drama.
>>
I liked it but in my honest opinion it's missing a second season to really conclude the story.
So far it just felt like a setup.
>>
>>216937695
Tripfag with retarded opinions yet again
>>
I ragequit due to the non stop drama but Shino was dam cute. One day I'll give it another try
>>
Rec me a comfy harem like Sakurasou. I like shows where people live together in one house.
>>
>>216936789
Almost everything is better than Toradora.
>>
>>216937717
Manga ending was pretty bad
>>
>>216937717
It should have ended not with introducing all those new characters but on that almost-kiss scene.

It should have simply concluded the stories of all the characters rather than setting them all up for future stories.

It would be a baller ending if it ended with Nanami simply failing and accepting having failed and pursuing a normal education having missed two years now.
>>
Is it a romcom? If yes, I'll watch it.
>>
>>216937922
Rokujouma
Yuuna-san
Gaworare
Love Hina
Kawai-sou
Sekirei
Tenchi Muyo
NouCome
>>
>>216937922

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha

>The came to invade my apartment, but instead they invaded my heart
>>
>>216926648
never heard of it.
>>
>>216939462
yes
>>
>>216937611
>bein unironically an indie dev
He deserved it. Hell even a Twitch streamer is more respectable.
>>
>>216939787
sasuga /a/ desu

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.