[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


isekai monarchies and dictatorships should be near invincible since bloodlines actually carry meaning in the form of mana and skills while one top tier mage is equal to millions if not outright an infinite amount of lesser mages since he can use and sacrifice their very souls for power.
These types of series shines a light on the author’s ability to write since it implements a magical touch to the conflicts, may they be political or otherwise.
>>
>>
>>216849182
Is it any good?
>>
>>216849149
Yes I'm tired of seeing royalty and nobles being such week pussies who can't do anything, having no power over the mc.
I'm not saying they should be unbeatable but they should be the cream of the crop, if their power is not equal to the big bad boss at the end it should be only a few steps down, after all, if they don't have power why would they be able to opress others so easily?
>>
>>216849149
>build mighty clan
>youth of mighty clan pisses off Xianxia MC
>thinks he doesn't have to care since mighty clan is mighty
>Clan is wiped, not even the dogs and chickens are spared

and that's why you don't fall for eugenics memes even in the other world
>>
>>216849491
Just because they are the creme of the crop doesn't mean they have a chance against the MC.
>>
>>216849149
Counter-Point: In a magical world filled with lucky chances to stumble across, and an amount of randomness in human talent, All it takes is for a single farmboy/girl(or multiple people with slightly less strength) to become lucky enough to get the strength to be able to contend with the monarch to implement a rebellion.
Maybe the odds are 1 in a billion, but if you have 1 billion citizens things can happen.
>>
>>216849491
I mean I like SoFaI who showed that nobles are every bit as strong and glorious as the songs and legends portray them as but are all still incompetent.
>>
>>216849365
No
>>
>>216849149
>he is a god
hey that reminds me of that doujin "he is my god" which I can't find anywhere anymore
>>
>>216849550
if the mc is too op the story has little meaning even as a power fantasy. The only way you can make him op and still have some stakes is making him fight something from "outside" the power levels he currently is in, be it the gods or some eldritch abominations, otherwise it just becomes stale very quickly.
If you are not making the cream of the crop pose a threat to the mc and there are no "outside of the world" threat you might was well not have a story.
>>
>>216849681
Yeah.. that was disappointing, maybe I'm expecting too much but like, just don't make them incompetent.
>>
>Make magic public school
>find out that over 90% of people can into magic the old ways just didn't bother because "lineage" memes
>suddenly society is mostly just mages
>High level mage tries to set himself as god-king almighty
>gets focused-fired down by a bunch of C-tier mages
>"old ways" fucks try to re-established themselves
>professional mage army run circles around them
>government has to pander to the more normal mages because if they revolt there's nothing they can do to stop them
>democratic (ish) mage government established

still have to deal with the muggle ethnic minorities
>>
>>216849149
Depends on the absolute difference in power. Being able to single-handedly defeat a hundred enemies doesn’t help you a whole lot if you’re up against thousands. And that’s not even mentioning subvert actions. Even absolute dictators are in surprisingly precarious positions. Know your history, anon. Power resides where people believe it resides. If your apparatchiks no longer support you it becomes real easy for your inner circle to do away with you. “O my liege, here, try this new delicacy”. Aaaand you’re dead. Unless their magic negates any and all danger, turning them into virtual demigods, they are still subject to many of the same pitfalls of ruling over people.

tl;dr: Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Personally, I say fuck all that noise. Being a carefree adventurer is the far superior route. Be as active or inactive as you want to be, put in as much effort (and thus earn as much wealth) as you want, live where you will, associate with whomever you want, do what you wish. A ruler can say virtually none of these things without reserve. Even the absolutist monarchs in France had to rely on the goodwill of their ministers and other nobles. Yes, some of them fucked off all day and debased themselves with whatever degenerate act was the debauchery du jour. But if they didn’t play ball when it came to edicts and such they’d soon find the metaphorical thumbscrews getting turned tighter.
>>
>>216849801
>make an elite class that goes above all because reason
>but don't make MC do that because it's unfair

Demigod MC are to nobles what nobles are to the rest of the riffraff
>>
>>216849785
Anon, faggotry is bad, m’kay? Put that gay shit out of your mind and repent. No more cooming for you, especially not 2D yaoi buttfuckery.
>>
>>216850030
Like I said, you can do that, but at the same time it just removes any stake the story might have.
After the thousand clan the mc slaughtered for looking down on him it is no longer cool because it has no value.
>>
>>216849502
>chinkshit
>obsessed with genocide
>>
>>216849627
Sure but in the end he is still only one and without the upbringing of the royals or their centuries of knowledge, items and genetics.
Of course if he isn’t killed before maturing.
>>
>>216850122
A clan isn't exactly like a race, more like a school of martial art that you join for life or until you get expel.
>>
>>216849910
>government ever pandering to plebs
At best they appease half to use those against the other half.
>>
>>216849910
Ey that sounds kinda cool
>>
>>216850224
>despite having no magic and being 10% of the population...
>>
How would an isekai MC who knows enough about fitness find sustainable sources of protein even at a young age? When I mean sustainable I mean won't just extinct all the bears, boars, fish and chicken in the area.
>>
>>216850284
BEANS NIGGA
>>
>>216850284
lands himself in Not!Monhun world

>humanity is threatened by colossal beasts
>but if you can take it down the corpse can feed a small village for half a year
>>
>>216850284
how much do you think you need to eat per to get your protein needs taken care off?
how many pounds do you weigh?
>>
>>216849910
Sounds like an asspull, the c or b ranks wouldn’t even scratch the high end lineages.
Why wouldn’t a single member of those bloodlines be good a magic? so many series are plagued with retarded noble tropes me you make another one.
>>
>>216850400
>how much do you think you need to eat per to get your protein needs taken care off
0.7 to 1 gram of protein if you're looking to gain muscle.
155.
>>
>>216850428
yes... now tell me how would you make whole species extinct in a an area eating that much per day?
>>
>Isekai has slaves just so the MC can do a moral grandstand (but don't worry he'll get a qt waifu slave)
>never actually delves into the politics involved and most importantly, how slave revolts are managed and what do when slaves escape which any slave owning society has had to deal with, nor the practicalities (or impracticalities) of such arrangements
And don't bring up the whole 'magic circle of absolute obedience' since that just opens up the can of worms of why not just plant that on every fucking person you can?
>>
>>216850418
it's more of an asspull that a person trains all the way to b-rank and couldn't do ANYTHING to a high level (seriously what the fuck is wrong your powerlevels), and they only need a scratch if they're assaulting 1000:1
Lineages are strong and in a direct match the newly minted professional army would probably lose, but the professionals has a lot of people and scholarly education for all their officers, so creative strategy, tactics, and tools can make up the difference real quick to the more traditional lineages.
>>
>>216850284
The forest. You know, like back in the day. The hunter-gatherer lifestyle is actually easier than the agricultural one, it just does not allow for as many people to live in the same areas. Seriously, the archaeological evidence points to hunter-gatherers being healthier and better fed than their peasant counterparts. The advantage of growing crops is that you have a large, (more?) stable food base which not only feeds more people per area than hunting&gathering but also produces a surplus which you can use to advance your civilization. After all, if you cannot produce enough surplus food to free someone from the duty of providing their own daily nourishment you also cannot have someone dedicate their day to anything else (innovation, manufacture, organizating etc.).
>>
>>216850400
>pounds
We use Kilos here sir.
>>
>>216850158
I mean sure, if the king spends all his time depriving the people of knowledge, monitoring Farm children for talent, and doesn't have any class of nobility or rivals within his family that might support a change in ruler, then i guess.
>>
>>216850493
really spells of absolute obedience triggers me more than slavery
also makes me wonder why a society with such bullshit magic didn't domino to one where everyone is magically bound to another up into an absolute monarch? a world where a person cannot disobey at all not eventually turning into a complete hivemind is kinda unrealistic. Even people that don't want to participate in that probably would to stop others from trying to participate in that, and obviously a tyrannical king would be quick to bound his population to them as much as possible.
>>
>>216851141
I don't mind slavery in stories if they handle it properly, but the way isekai normally use it is so lazy. But yeah the absolute obedience magic is a much bigger offence.
>>
File: m23.jpg (657 KB, 1350x1920)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
>true virginity
explain.
>>
>>216851328
For a guy that abandoned his hometown to do a death march because his childhood sweetheart got ntr'd by the hero, it's very out of character how he's cool with loving a literally prostitute.
>>
>>216849910
>Just become like the red wizards of thay, bro
>>
>>216850213
>>216849502
>A clan isn't exactly like a race, more like a school of martial art that you join for life or until you get expel.


Isn't that a sect? A clan as I understand it is... a family (plus servants & people associated with them). They can range from a few people (your dad, mom, brother, sister, uncle) to thousands (ancestor had 5 kids, those 5 had 25 grandsons, 25 --> 100 --> 700, etc).
Different clan have different rules governing who can join it and how.
You can get married into it, be adopted, become part of it simply by working under one of its members, etc., while in others you must have at least a drop of blood from the founder or else you're but a slave/servant.
>>
The only way magic monarchy would work is either if the royalty/nobility were the ONLY fuckers with magic or if the magic they have makes them completely invincible. But by that point why would you even call them wizards? Just call them gods and be done with it.

The Scientific Method equalizes a world where everyone can learn magic in the same way it does our world
>put thousands of scholars in a lab
>have them study space magic
>each run and exchange experiments for years
>almost 1000 tests a day for years
>eventually not only learn space magic but find out the most efficient and safest way to use it for all 1000 mage scholars
>Wizard Charles II wants to fight
>has stupid amounts of MP from generations of eugenical inbreeding
>1 on 1 or even 1 on 100 fight he will roflstomp you
>but he doesn't have space magic (because one person studying it by themselves is dangerous)
>insert coin into brain
>win
>>
>>216849785
Zako
>>
>>216852088
There are certain overlap between a clan and a sect.
>>
>>216849365
When a literal edgy teenager from a western web serial could've been a better protagonist, you know the answer is no.
>>
>>216849365
>Is it any good?

Yes, the Zerg and their Queen get Isekaied into a fantasy world. Nice genre mash. The light novel series is unfinished though and it doesn't look like it's getting a fourth volume.
>>
*steps in your way by having worldbuilding that leans only slightly away from generic but is enough to make it prominent because its medium is so conflated with the same shit*
nothin personnel lampooner
>>
>>216853867
>>216853971
A wish sometime a hivemind would be something akin to the Tyranid. They don't have a queen to command them, the hivemind is what incontrol and the hivemind is the collective conscious of the entire race.
>>
>>216849491
>be monarch
>have servants wipe your ass for you from birth to death
>be incredibly incompetent and craven
It is the natural order of things
>>
File: hermajestiesswarm.jpg (96 KB, 460x642)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>216854077

In Her Majesties Swarm they do have a hivemind and the protagonist is never sure if she is making decisions herself or the hivemind is influencing her.
>>
File: SC2 Abathur.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>216849182
I kinda want something like this except the story leans into the zerg/tyranid swarm fantasy more than the generic power fantasy of having minions. In what you posted (at least the manga) she barely spends any time with her dudes and they're basically just units lifted out of a game that she throws at people. I feel like the fantasy of playing the hive mind type of race is being this constantly evolving, undying unity made up of billions of different organisms. It'd be pretty fun exploring a new world with thousands of eyes, making up new and sexy organisms to perfect yourself.
>>
>>216850493

I'd be fine with a fantasy society which implemented slavery if it made economic sense, but it never does. The slaves never seem to do any work, where are the farms and mines these slaves are working in? It just seems to be bullshit bdsm fantasies.
>>
>>216854155
Not necessarily. Sure, the moronic and decadent great-great-great-grandchild-of-someone-important trope doesn't exist for no reason. However, nobles generally had the practical skills to back up their claims of virtue. After all, they're the only ones who had the time and resources to invest into learning unproductive activities like combat, military strategy, management etc.
>>
>>216854585
Imagine using slavery in a post Golem/Automaton/Familiar Society. Fucking primitives.
>>
>>216854616

Through the majority of European history each noble was essentially the leader of a small armed band. The requirements for keeping your nobility were being able to raise and lead military forces when the king called on you. The government was essentially a hereditary military force.
>>
Any isekai with rubber nen?
>>
>>216854650
Golem and automatons aren't cheap and have to be maintained.
Meatbag slaves are cheap, easy to maintain and can be raped.
>>
File: 1611034871171.jpg (325 KB, 711x1023)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
Little Tyrant is a lot of fun. Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
These spoilered isekai threads need to stop
>>
>>216854868
Golems and automatons are bound to be more productive.
>Golem
Can work 24/7
self-sufficient
can work in harsh environments
durable
>slave
needs breaks for sleep, eating etc.
Needs to eat, drink, sleep. Requires handlers to ensure compliance and motivation
has a fragile human body.
Will get sick/out of working order if overworked

At some point you're just better off paying people a wage and not bother will all that slavery shit.
>>
>>216854868
>Meatbag slaves are cheap, easy to maintain and can be raped.

The problem with that is slaves aren't cheap, you need to spend money stopping them from revolting or running away. Paying labourers was always cheaper, the only exceptions were places that free people refused to go to, such as farming on malaria ridden plantations or working underground in dangerous mines.

And raping your slaves creates problems in the long run because now you have a bunch of illegitimate children and you have to explain to them why you have mistreated their mother. That's why historically speaking sex slaves were mostly treated as second wives.
>>
Villainesses getting tamed!
>>
>>216855149
Self hating villainess
>>
File: 1602527543846.jpg (46 KB, 680x503)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>216854914
Welcome to the Fold brother.
>>
>>216855183
Genuinely the best because their redemption is such a delicious emotional catharsis.
>>
>>216854458
Is there any Isekai that deals with extreme body modification? I'm surprised I haven't seen an Isekai where the MC twists themselves and others into strange and wonderful forms.
>>
>>216855359
Vandeliu one
He transplant souls into new bodies, and makes implants too
>>
>>216850105
It's fun and that's all that matters.
>>
>>216851328
It can't be put into words, it's something you feel.
>>
>>216851437
The guy made a promise with the childhood friendand was betrayed
Nothing out of character, the whore never backstabbed him and he knew she was a whore from the start
>>
>>216855649
True virginity is when the girl has new soul, one that has never had a past life, resurrected
Just a reminder that in /isekai/ no girl is really pure
>>
>>216849149
>get to max level
>become god
based and wish-that-was-real-life pilled
>>
File: W18.jpg (132 KB, 1000x1436)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>216856077
I like strong autist cuties
>>
>>216855359
Have fun getting hunted as a monster by a Hero level party ya gooch
>>
>>216856077
I wish the series was a bit more gritty. She had to go through hell to get to where she is. I don't like how her motivation for doing that is basically "I'm an autist who enjoys min-maxing tehee"
>>
>>216856178
Dumb unhygienic bitch.
>>
>>216856077
When will a black man cure her dorkness?
>>
File: WH40K Homunclus.jpg (51 KB, 474x692)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>216856201
Let them come. I need some new furniture.
>>
>>216856077
>get ported
>go adventuring
>get strong
>go places others cannot
>become immortal
>start amassing all sorts of knowledge
>get strong enough to get access to the multiverse
>adventure forever
Most travellers are such basic bitches.
>>
File: not sure reincarnated.jpg (599 KB, 1114x1600)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>your future wifes wont dress you up and take you to a fancy diner
anime when
>>
is it bad that my tulpa suddenly started speaking out of line and kept on yammering about being transported into another fantasy-like world and bragging about his adventures?
>>
>>216856639
Why isn't your tulpa a girl?
>>
>>216856686
I don't know. I just followed /x/ and suddenly it become like this
>>
>>216856639
>is it bad that my tulpa
Self induced schizophrenia to get an imaginary friend is always bad
>>
>>216856751
well tell him next time he isekais to get genderbent.
>>
>>216856814
But I didn't ask for this.
I just thought of following that shit they post in /x/ once and then suddenly I saw this guy
>>
>>216856751
not even once
>>
File: op stat.jpg (80 KB, 892x568)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>300 years killing slimes, beats barely age of consent dragon
>1 year killing s-rank monsters, beats dragon king
>>
File: 017_5fac2617bf0c9.jpg (509 KB, 1000x1422)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>ywn be isekai'd and invent rifles to beat back the filthy humans
>>
>>216849992
>Being able to single-handedly defeat a hundred enemies doesn’t help you a whole lot if you’re up against thousands.
It absolutely does especially if you’re a noble who can field your own army as it means you don’t a large force to win. Battles were almost never complete wipes and most of the time people start running away after like 5% of their army started dropping.
If you can kill hundreds of men on your own then there’s nothing the enemy side can do to stop you from running away the moment things get too dicey.
> Being a carefree adventurer is the far superior route.
If you’re retarded. Adventurer scum should be hanged.
>>
>>216858424
>runs at the enemy, empty-handed
>gets shot
>"time for a counterattack!"
>5 people bring out a catapult while the rest of the army stands still with the exact same pose
Art imitates life
>>
>>216858424
>>216858923
Also that boulder would just crush the arm or tip it over, holy shit
>>
As this seems to be the real thread,

Why is an all-talented cute shota so much fun to read about?

Please tell me all 3 of the cover girls will be part of his harem.
>>
>>216854295
Will she establish her kingdom in the open, or will the spiders always be hidden?
>>
>>216858424
Imagine helping filthy fucking greenskins as an isekai hero
>>
>>216859622
people are shit
embrace shriek
>>
>>216859678
Death is enough kindness for orcs
>>
>>216858415
>88% human
What's the other 12%?
>>
>>216858424
Can't even bother to draw the weapons.
>>
>>216849365
Is cool, the start is slow but everything goes massive later on with giant armies clashing each other, shame is not getting that popular.
>>
>>216850493
>world have absolute obedience spells/collars
>there's a lot of slave guilds with a giant list of slaves to choose from the surplus
>some fucking how nobody makes everyone into slaves to avoid absolute obedience
>>
>>216855015
They're generals, anon. The more you complain, the more they multiply.
>>
>>216849149
I hate powerlevel wanking so much. One individual shouldn't be worth entire armies. Otherwise there's no sense of tension
>>
>>216849149
Here's the thing, OP.

In Japan, their old nobility still controls most of everything that matters. By the way, much the same goes for Europe, once you bother to look at end beneficiaries of various hedge funds and actual owners of lands. But in Japan they do so much more overtly. There are, consequently, plenty of people who feel that, say, they chance to enter a really good school was stolen just because of their low birth. Some of these people go on to draw escapist manga. Many others are the target audience of escapist manga.

You can see the same mechanism in action, but aimed at a different group in Chinese fantasy, where your average antagonist is a "young master" acting uppity just because once upon a time his daddy seized a chance to leap above their family's normal station.
>>
>>216859213
After eating the starting kingdom she establish FOB's all over the conquered land is just that everyone send to scout keeps dying.
>>
>>216861006
Well the nature of magic basically guarantees that individuals can be worth entire armies. And you will need armies of plebs for occupation and strong arming shit. And if there's any balance in magic in the setting then shielding yourself would also block you from attacking.
>>
>>216859774
Are their any isekai where orcs and goblins aren't tribal rapists?
>>
>>216861287
I'm saying there ought to be things in the setting to keep such things in check. The idea of an entire world being run by the equivalent of might is right doesn't sit well with me
>>
>>216861396
>The idea of an entire world being run by the equivalent of might is right doesn't sit well with me

Welcome to the real world anon.
>>
>>216861424
>Welcome to the real world
Physical might is not the only quality that decides social status in the real world. In half the isekai you see it's a wonder every kingdom isn't in a state of turmoil from some autist adventurer deciding he should be king
>>
>>216861527
That's because isekai authors are fucking idiots. And IRL the most powerful countries make the rules and do whatever they want.
>>
>>216861558
Yes because they're countries. I'm talking about individuals
>>
>>216849992
>Being able to single-handedly defeat a hundred enemies doesn’t help you a whole lot if you’re up against thousands.

It actually fucking does, and at a much lower threshold than being able to solo a hundred. One thing fantasy authors always forget is how little qualitative advantage is actually needed to turn battles utterly one-sided. Once you are strong enough to not just certainly kill any single foe, but to take some foes with you even when focused by a horde, then it would barely matter what numbers of shitters can be brought against you. People are not zombies. No one would want to take a shot at you first if that means unavoidable death for him personally, and everyone will know that everyone else thinks the same, and the whole crowd will likely shatter.
>>
Killing plebeians is easy. Killing a group of highly trained slightly-less-powerful magic users is much more difficult. Any ruler worth anything, regardless of how powerful they personally are, would have such groups working for them.
>>
>>216861901
But then you have to ask why they'd be working for him. Either the "king" is just a puppet or they are under constant risk of rebellion
>>
>>216862002
Not every setting is full of murderhobos. Perhaps the king has a few powerful subordinates, or is just generally respected by the populace because he isn't total shit
>>
>Just finished watching Zi-O
> What if the hero and the villain are the same people, the villain is the hero from the future.
> They fought and both get isekai at the end of the fight
> In the new world, the villain slowly regain his younger days optimism and purpose.
> Meanwhile the hero become more cynical and disillusion with the world.
> Their final battle have they switch role.
>>
>>216862182
Sounds kino.
>>
>>216862182
>You are happy, as once I was
Neat
>>
>>216862146
My point is you need some kind of explanation for why the whole world isn't a magocracy
>>
>>216862311
Being a magocracy doesn't stop the ruler from having fellow mages as loyal subordinates
>>
>>216856510
Sauce?
>>
>>216862311
>>216862416
In most sertings powerful mages can be basically unaging, so there would be no issue with transfer of power. It would also make it so the king has many reasons to be king Tolkien elf kingdoms style, although the humans in the setting would probably be more violent and power hungry.
>>
>>216862416
There'd be no reason for anyone who isn't a mage to have power at all. But I see your point. There's nothing inherently wrong with the idea of a magocracy
>>
>>216861216
This honestly. My family is nobility for 600 years and despite all the wars and democratic reforms I still will never have to work and basically get everything I want. Nothing changed other than today commoners think they are in charge when in reality old blood and money still control everything like always.
>>
>>216862780
Please Sirrah, have mercy on us poor plebs
>>
File: Dengeki Stryker.jpg (342 KB, 1024x600)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>216862182
Reminds me of Dengeki Stryker, with the villain switching to becoming a hero
>>
>>216849365
Lmao fucking hell no its not.

It started interesting, with the girl MC trying to get along and fit into the world while keeping the spider scorpion monsters under control.

Then that premise is thrown away instantly because of one loss to some bandit faggots, she literally lets the elves who like her and trade with her get slaughtered nearly to the last because lol edgy gook writing. And lastly she then goes on to butcher an entire nations worth of people because one mindless bug got killed. By bandits. Who she already killed.

Its retarded gook edgelord power fantasy garbage. It has nothing of interest.
>>
>>216849491
Its allmost like garbage ass asian writers can't write consistent worlds to save their bug lives. Thats why isekai is utter trash when it could be infinitely interesting. Nothing but power fantasies by powerless, talentless and illiterate retards aping dragon quest and final fagtasy.
>>
>>216854295
The mind vs hivemind conflict is kinda bleh since she was basically mindwiped, she can hardly remember anything not game related from Earth.
>>
>>216849182
Who would win, her or Skitter?
>>
>>216862537
filename is actually the source
>>
>>216863592
Said the lonely basement dweller who never created anything in his sad little existence
>>
>>216849365
Sir, it's too good, at least.
>>
>>216856510
That's a pseudo-qipao with a goddamn zuri hole
>>
ENTER
>>
File: mia split roast.png (40 KB, 540x323)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Is she dare I say, a slut?
>>
File: consider_the_following.png (596 KB, 663x795)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
Why have a monarchy if the monarch is immortal?
>>
If i were to use the Jnovel membership would it be possible to rip the prepub for a series?
Like Dendrogram?
>>
>>216864377
Why have an elf that isn't sucking my dick?
>>
File: 1.jpg (294 KB, 650x933)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>216864477
>elf
>>
>>216864510
Yes.
>>
>>216864122
>Sexy children
Is selfcest shotacon ok if you're a dark god with many tentacles?
>>
File: IMG_20210216_200212.jpg (6 KB, 108x102)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>216864605
She's slime. She's not called a sludge because it's a cool title.
>>
>>216864689
He only fucks dragons and titan gods.
>>
>it's ROTK isekai
>MCs always side MUH BENEVOLENCE

I'm surprised there's not enough Cao Cao reincarnation stories compared to Nobunaga ones.
>>
>>216864721
Don't care. Look like an elf, fuck like an elf
>>
>Casually beheads anyone that apposes him and make fun of his android milf
>>
>>216864779
Sound boring
>>
>>216864815
Is that evil lord?
>>
>>216864854
yes
>>
>>216864829
Fucking widowed MILFs isn't bad though.
>>
>>216864804
>fuck like an elf
She wishes she was.
>>
>>216864815
His wardrobe is a disaster
>>
>>216864779
A lot of MCs straight up behave like Cao Cao though.
>>216864904
That's a Roland-approved message.
>>
>>216864804
>he woulden't rather fuck a shapeless horror
low test
>>
>>216864904
How can a ROTK isekai be good? It's pretty much a fanfic. Does Liu Bei still eat a peasant woman?
>>
>>216865020
You already have Dynasty Warriors and Empires as baseline.
>>
>>216849365
Mc is moralfag despite being fuckin villain monster queen. Meh.
>>
>>216865402
MY BUGGERINOS, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THEM!?
QUICK, LET'S MURDER AND EAT EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE NO ONE HURTS MY BUGGERONIS ANYMORE!
>>
>>216849491
I think it's because the inverse can hurt the ego of the readers. Imagine it's A Song of Ice and Fire, and you're that one guy who simped so hard for the dragon princess he got sold into slavery. That dude accomplished nothing with his life. Or Brienne, the ugliest female knight in all of fiction, who spends an entire volume on a pointless quest that ends with her being mutilated (by bandits) and lynched (by her rescuers).
>>
File: s rank musume.png (623 KB, 1125x1600)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
Any isekai for this feel?
>>
>>216865625
Why is her dad fucking her?
>>
>>216865487
Yes. Tired of "NOOO CANT LOSE MY HUMANITY I MUST BE DIPLOMATIC" MC
>>
>>216865691
He is not her real dad. Also they are not fucking yet.
>>
>>216849801
>Only life-or-death battles can create tension and only tension makes reading something worthwhile
Not again, anon, why do you spew this shit in every thread?
>>
>>216865733
That face clearly says otherwise. They're fucking.
>>
File: 1608068306678.png (1.67 MB, 1125x1600)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>216865770
In due time anon.
>>
>>216856282
When Tyrone gets isekai'd
>>
>>216865754
>Not again, anon, why do you spew this shit in every thread?
Because its true.
You're right that tension can be done in other ways but those are too high IQ for your average Isekai writer.
>only tension makes reading something worthwhile
Correct
>>
>>216865824
God damn it. Fater/daughter incest, even nbr, is my fetish. What's the sauce good anon?
>>
>>216865855
Kill yourself incest fag.
>>
>>216865855
Saucenao works, plus the first post has the name on the filename.
>>
File: IMG_-w1clnw.jpg (595 KB, 2000x2000)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>216849149
this is why LOTM is fucking good. the nobles actually competent hell the founding father is still alive and guard the kingdom. and there also descendant of the previous era MC and his daughter is fucking strong
>>
>>216865878
Make me, you fucking puritan faggot.
>>216865887
Cheer
>>
File: yakuza_isekai_cute-oldman.png (1.07 MB, 1115x1600)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
How do old men keep getting away with this?
>>
>>216856282
Negroes that show up in isekai land get put down like animals.
>>
>>216865848
Wrong. There are barely any action scenes in isekai that are really good. Rather isekai became a thing in the first place because it was anti-moralfaggotry, anti-underdog and anti-battle-shounen.
Isekai counters the moralfaggotry of "if you kill him, you'll be just like him".
Isekai counters the underdogfaggotry of "no matter how much stronger MC gets, for MUH glorious tension the next antagonist will just scale up to being 1 power-up stronger than MC, making any power-ups meaningless."
Isekai counters the battleshounenfaggotry of "dumb as bricks MC always seeks the path of most resistance to maximize the amount of battles and conflicts instead of being even slightest diplomatic".
Unlike the myth that came to life in 2016 or so, isekai is not originated from MUH powerfantasy, but rather from being the anti-thesis of these common tropes from the early 2010s that I just listed.
>>
>>216866701
Prove it. Nothing can resist them,
>>
>>216866292
Genderbender series are really weird. Is the intended demographic people who want to bang old men?
>>
>>216851328
sauce
>>
File: BVLL2.jpg (170 KB, 1425x1403)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>216867123
The intended demographic is old men who'd rather be cute girls.
>>
>>216867123
Gnarly Old man chic + young woman hotness = kino
>>
>>216867123
No, it's the people who want delinquents.
>>
>read chinksekai about territory management fantasy called "Regiments of Ruby"
>best friend of the MC who is always joking around/teasing the MC is actually a fucking heir-apparent of a fucking Matriarchal Empire bigger than the Empire the MC is a Vassal of and is going to be Divine Empress soon
>only stays with MC for a while because she got beaten the fuck out of after trying to steal an artifact from the MC, then got bound to stay with him so she won't try shit against him for three years
> said beating actually made her more dangerous since she lost her recklessness that would have been her greatest weakness and she keeps the scar below her right breast to remind me her of that time where she got beaten, calls its the mark of love
>MC beats her so hard that he turned the most arrogant war maiden/soon-to-be Empress into a paranoid wreck that have plans inside her plans and turned into a 7d chess master so she can limit the MC
>biggest ambition went from unify the continent to unify continent then make MC her semen pumping machine, creating an eternal dynasty that would last forevermore
>five chapters were focused on how she plans on how to beat the MC and how she couldn't wait to fight him again in the field of battle while trying to make sure that she doesn't push the buttons that will make MC instakill her
>MC can keep up with her in fighting but is always defensive when it comes to politic-scheming because she has a literal book on how to counter MC
>she's literally the instigator/love interest at the same time and most of the books arc is uncovering the shit she pulled
why are batshit and proactive heroines so great?
>>
>>216869366
I like it when they try to imprison MC in the rape dungeon.
>>
>>216858424
>shitty rifles made by goblins wit shitty gunpowder
>Easily going trough mail and blowing off arms.
>that abomination of a roman era catapult
what in the actual fuck where they thinking.
>>
>>216863762
lmao thanks anon
>>
>>216858424
>boulder
looking at the size of it it must be around 2m^3 so around 10 tonnes?
>>
>>216870095
they weren't
>>
>>216858424
> Look at the size of that rock and that catapult
> That not how physics work
>>
Is there an isekai where "villain" is a kind heroic king without the crazy shit while the MC is a not even heroic in a long shot?
>>
>>216863497
t.retard
It follows the usual goody 2 shoes to overlord progression, she becomes ainz4.0 when her yuri gf dies.
>>
>>216871722
There's Karate baka sort of has the first half
>>
File: 1511210570959.jpg (11 KB, 232x293)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>isekai
>it's full of shit
What a concept
>>
>>216871934
Link your isekai, you are better than an isekai writer right.
>>
>>216872149
Nah bro I can't write for shit, not afraid to admit it.
>>
>>216871722
Death Mage does this sort of with Van and Heinz.
But it's only a partial implementation at best.
>>
>>216858822
>>216861662
That assumes that no one with comparable powers exist other than you. Even if the enemy mages are not as good as you this, again, can be overcome with numbers. What’s more, people would come up with counters to you. When people started building castle walls others invented trebuchets, siege towers and sappers. To reiterate: If you are no effectively invincible there WILL be ways to bring you down and those ways will inevitably get discovered and used.

>>216858822
>If you’re retarded. Adventurer scum should be hanged.
>no rebuttal
>>
>>216872871
That's only if the setting is low fantasy shit and by then you might as well go full tech since magic is so nerfed it doesn't matter.
>>
>want to write otome isekai
>decide to look at what otome games are out there for inspiration
>literally NO otome games are like the """otome games""" that characters get isekai'd to
Why is this?
>>
>>216864815
How bad is the TL of this?
>>
>>216873094
Because they're actually written for men based on men's impressions on what otome games are like.
>>
>>216873094
>>216873149
They are more base on Shoujo manga and Jdrama than Otome game.
>>
>>216873173
Guess I'll hunker down and start reading oldschool shoujo then.
>>
>>216873019
Nonsense. This gets explored in The Witcher universe quite nicely. There you still have mages able to single-handedly wipe out entire armies (cf. Sabrina Glevissig) but since those mages are still humans and therefore mortal it is just a matter of cunning and concentrating the right forces at the right time to neutralize them.

Again, unless they are quasi-invincible they are still bound by conventional logic in regards to this. Take this analogy: Imagine a tank (or IFV or whatever) in the Middle Ages. Very, very strong and nearly invulnerable in a straight-up fight? Absolutely. But not without flaws that you can exploit (supply line, terrain, swarm attack that has a few people get on and into it etc.).
>>
File: You are as nothing.jpg (143 KB, 700x995)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Awful lot of "nobles" in this thread...
>>
>>216873194
You don't need to, just read some Otome Isekai story to get the gist. They basically Mean Girl but from the perspective of the cheerleader bitch while the cheerleader bitch isn't very bitchy
>>
>>216873230
And they are nerfed by plotarmor.
Mind and divination magic already makes them unbeatable through pure control.

You do know modern tanks are btfo by a molotov setting them on fire right?
Letting a boulder fall on it works too.
>>
>>216873423
Robespierre, get the guillotine.
>>
>>216873654
>You do know modern tanks are btfo by a molotov setting them on fire right?
I suddenly no longer feel the need to respond to you. Thanks for saving my precious time, anon.
>>
>>216873795
Don’t forget to tell him to die under it himself.
>>
File: muh tank.gif.gif (1.97 MB, 313x141)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>216873796
concession accepted
>>
>>216873423
Why yes I do believe in the restoration of the nobilty, how could you tell?
>>
>>216874100
I mean, we are already living in Corporate feudalism, what is there to restore?
>>
>>216874037
That's not a tank dude.
>>
>>216874150
>burgher scum
>nobilty
In feudalism wealth is linked to the land, modern liquidity and capital are the opposite of it.
>>
>>216873194
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>216874037
>tanks are btfo
>clip shows it entirely unaffected
Anon, you are retarded. Modern tanks are sealed and NBC proof. Some gasoline burning on the outside is gonna do shit to it or its passengers.
>>
Retards that think tech > magic are those that think GATE is good.
>>
>>216874217
Many reasons, but I think reading stories for girls isn't gonna kill me.
>>
>>216874203
I did mention IFVs in the post he replied to so I think the example is fair. Still doesn’t prove his point, however.
>>
>>216874218
Not anon, but if that fire keeps going the people in side will burn to death.
>>
>>216874284
I'm fairly certain that's a wheeled vehicle, doesn't look tracked.
>>
>>216874284
Get in it and let's if you're still alive.
>>
>>216874325
No, they won’t. The gasoline will burn off the and the fire will stop. Armor doesn’t tend to make for good fuel, anon. Also, again, NBC proof.

>>216874329
Wheeled IFVs exist.

>>216874366
Let’s if you can write a one-sentence comment without a word.
>>
>>216874498
Get in it and prove you will survive, are you scared.
>>
Why not using Earth magic (collapsing ground) or water magic to destroy a tank instead of fire amgic.
>>
>>216874586
Earth magic is only cool in HoMM3. Every edgy isekai MC should use fire.
>>
>>216874586
Because the amount of C4 you would need as somatic materials for 'collapse ground' would be able to simply blow up the tank anyway.
>>
>>216874240
Depends on what tech vs what magic.
Sure Ainz would be able to btfo modern technology pretty easily, but WH40K tech could btfo Ainz with a similar level of ease.
>>
>>216874550
Yes, anon, I will travel through time and space to place myself in that vehicle prior to it being bombarded with Molotov cocktails. You know, because that is possible.
>>
>>216874632
Why not lightning?
>>
>>216874586
Why even destroy a tank? It's more efficient to use wind magic to generate great pressure around the tank and make the crew fall unconscious, obtaining both the tank and the crew as hostages.
>>
>>216874711
Something something magic Clarke tech.
>>
>>216874723
Technically as an energy lightning would fall under fire magic.
>>
>>216874586
Magic will be nerfed so earth magic can't dig holes obviously.
>>216874711
There's a reason 40k got rid of undead and it's magic.
They tear through the verse with ease so horrible comparison, try again.
>>
>>216874889
>energy falls under fire

This is your brain in 4 elements.
>>
>>216875076
>Here is how Ainz can still win! Match my donation!
>>
>>216858415
Does he not gain any magic whatsoever in the story?
>>
>>216874711
How will they counter perfect invisibility and passive death aura? add some divination so ainz gets the optimal situations too.
>>
>>216875146
>My tech beats high end dnd 3.5 shit because I say so!!
Take your meds.
>>
>>216875171
By blowing up the planet he is on.
>>
F1's driverx can survive insane crashes and their car catching fire
>>
>>216875223
Nazarick would still be safe since it's several dimensions linked together and undead don't need substance and aren't hurt by non magic attacks.
Now back to my question.
>>
>>216875171
By can't be kill
>>
>>216875356
They are killed easily all time in wh 40k though and they have no counter to death magic.
>>
>>216875076
Chaos has literal magic, retard, what are you on about? Also, all psykers are basically mages.
>>
>>216875463
> Necron
How do you kill them? No soul, no flesh.
> Demon
Some of the Greater demon are greater wizard than Ainz. Also you can't kill them, only force them back to the warp.
> Tyranid
Block all dimension connection thank to their Hivemind, then they just blow up the nearby sun.
>>
>>216858960
Its a magic boulder.
>>
>>216861322
The Ride on King.
They are still tribal but no raping or propensity for it shows. They also join the MC kingdom later.
>>
>>216849365
I tried reading it and it's a complete fucking mess. I'd say no, it's a piece of trash not worth your time BUT to be certain give it a shot, a few chapters which won't take too long and you'll know for certain.
>>
I forgot that Ainz-niggers are the biggest spergs on this board.
>>
>>216875881
I would like to put them into the same room with wh40k spergs to see the mental gymnastics both parties try to pull up
>>
>>216875355
>Haha the empire can't deal with different dimensions!
Nobody tell him.
>>
>>216875951
You've already got a front-row seat friend.
>>
>>216862311
Because ruling is a full time job. If you are a good king you become a shitty mage but if you are a strong mage you can't make time to govern properly.
Thus mages wouldn't bother with the whole intrigue at court bs. They establish their own power base, work with the Kings when needed and otherwise live as arcane Hikkimoris.
>>
>>216861259
That works.
>>
>>216876097
Someone like Louis the 14th spent 2 hours a day on actual governance, while medieval Holy Roman emperors could be constantly moving about never holding permanent residence. It depends entirely on how the realm is structured.
>>
>>216874205
land is just capital
>>
>>216874550
you could napalm a tank and it would do limited damage, a couple of petrol bombs won't do much
>>
File: Techpriest.jpg (77 KB, 900x900)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>216864815
>android milf
01010011 01100001 01110101 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101100 01111010
>>
>>216874150
In actual feudalism you know where the faggot ruling you actually sleeps.
The one we got is way worse since the nobles fuck around while being out of reach of our metaphorical pitchforks.
>>
File: c33.png (434 KB, 1075x1600)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
I'm really not sure what to think about this version of Katja.

On one hand she's pretty good, but on the other she's nowhere near as good as Qwaser version.
>>
File: smokethonk.jpg (421 KB, 983x668)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
Actual feudalism only functions in an agrarian economy.
The worth of a plot of fertile land has only fallen relative to the overall economy.
You can't be a feudalist without also being primativist.

The more modern interpretation is enlightened absolutism, which can actually coexist with modern economics and global trade.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1555534528472.jpg (41 KB, 556x640)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>216876442
It does and as we know the Romans and their Emperors held out for a lot longer than the French nobility infamous for reduced height.
Since we are talking 40k, the Dark Eldar Homonculi figured out the secret to immortality and they could've used their knowledge to rule over their entire society. But they chose not to because it would be a constant head-ache of people trying to get their shit, managing the economy, internal politics, external politics and all that other shit.
In the end Magocracy will rarely happen because there isn't enough hours in a day to be good at both which makes you vulnerable to be fucked with by others.
>>
noble bad
>>
>>216876989
>enlightened absolutism
can you elaborate?
>>
>>216849627
Good point. So the logical conclusion of such worlds should be a perpetual state of chaos where warlords fight each other on daily basics.
>>
>>216877035
Why are isekai villains always so shit?
>>
>>216877238
Low effort
>>
>>216877035
I guess they use the trope cause it allows them to make powerful villains and if those are taken down it automatically makes the MC a hero because everyone under the noble was suffering.
I'd like to see a series where the noble is a total cunt to the MC but an overall great leader and manager and with him gone the entire territory goes to shit.
>>
>>216875764
That's nice, but one of these days I want to see an isekai where those guys are actually civilized.
>>
>>216877035
Hmm I'm not convinced. Where is the attempted rape?
>>
>>216877101
In short a ruler who:
>Hires intellectuals to help them how to govern well
>They always decides what the fuck will or never happens
>Cares about their land because their own ass depends on it
>Has their children educated by the best
>>
>>216877035
>some dumbshit system of ranking nobles
>nobles with no land
>high tier nobles bullying low tiers instead of gathering them under their banner

A monkey wrote this.
>>
>>216877401
>Hmm I'm not convinced. Where is the attempted rape?
cant go without
>>
>>216877366
What for? You'd get uglier, greener, or piggier, humans if you civilize them.
>>
>>216877418
Now that's fantasy
>>
>>216877035
>Some Count with a lot of land
vs
>a border Marquess with much less land but one hell of a lot of border war hardened soldiers and armaments
>>
>>216877495
Not really its more or less how Kingdoms worked.
The King has advisors for different areas of expertise, he own land privately and is responsible for even more so if he fucks up he will feel it in his wallet.
And taking care of the kids is also a given.
>>
>>216877035
Crap like this will never not be funny coming from a country that had way worse, more sadistic and abusive aristocracy than Europe ever did.
>>
>>216877438
Nuh uh that's just words not an attempt. He has to go further to show NOBLES BAD
>>
>>216849627
If magic talent is random then it is in a dictator/Monarchies' best interest to scout for potential talent in kids and bring them to their side early.
If there's something like that in place the chance of a peasant being born with such power drastically decreases as it needs to be lucky enough to overcome the talent of everyone else in the dictator/king's army.
>>
>>216877456
I don't want them to act like humans. Elves and dwarves are allowed to be civilized without just being humans. Let the orcs keep their warlike qualities, but with a disciplined and modern military
>>
>>216877713
I suppose you would like Shinju no Nectar if you haven't already read it.
No orcs but elves and Oni are modernized.
>>
>>216877101
The ideology of 18th century european monarchs.
Having centralized power in the hands of the king with no nobles, burocrats, clergy or burgers that can stand in his way, the king is an ansolute ruler.
It is monarchic because rulership is inherited. And the future monarch is prepaired for his mission from birth.
The role of the monarch is to rule for the good of the people of his empire. Being enlightened and above the commoners in both nature and nurture his singular vision would grant prosperity to his people much better then any divided parliament or senate full of greedy fools.
The monarch is not merely enlightened as an adjective, he embraces the ideas of the Enlightenment movement. Which is the foundation of the western concepts of liberty, tolerance and scientific progress.
He must use his absolute power to bring those ideas to the unwashed masses from his position of philosophical and culural superiority.

You probably already see the paralel to many isekai protagonists.
>>
>>216862146
Why the fuck do the king's powerful subordinate not overthrow him?
>>
>>216877852
That's completely unrealistic. Like Plato's philosopher king level of unrealistic
>>
>>216878035
>Yankee education at again
>>
>>216877035
Such vulgar behavior. Is he not aware of how much of a fool he is making of himself? Does he not realize he is only bringing shame to his family? How is he even allowed to act like that?
>>
>>216878065
Show us some historical examples. If it works, it must have worked in the past, no?
>>
File: Tearmoon.jpg (654 KB, 839x918)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
>>216862780
Where do you live anon? Please tell me so that once the chance comes, we will have a nice discussion about freedom and liberty.
>>
>>216877025
Do you find it risible when I say the name Biggus... Dickus?
>>
File: Friedrich_ii_campenhausen.jpg (2.84 MB, 1755x2231)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB JPG
>>216878035
Does Freddy 2 need to cane a bitch?
>>
I follow mangadex updates and nyaa translated literature but it seems like you guys are always talking about stuff I hasn't seen. Where do you are getting your isekai from?
>>
>>216878065
The concept is self contradictory. If he's embracing the enlightenment movement then those "unwashed masses" should be every bit as enlightened as he is. In which case the entire ethical argument for the system collapses. There has only ever been one argument for authoritarianism that make sense, and it's that most people can't be trusted to self-govern.
>>
>>216875684
>How do you kill them? No soul, no flesh.
I don’t know maybe the same way they died and are almost extinct? geez, and they are living metal and will be affected by necromancy.
>Some of the Greater demon are greater wizard than Ainz. Also you can't kill them, only force them back to the warp.
Great enough that their bodies die to basic bitch humans in power suits, kek.
>Block all dimension connection thank to their Hivemind, then they just blow up the nearby sun.
Their massive amounts of flesh will be very good for Nazarick who will actually make use of it unlike others.
>>
>>216878019
>Why does a general not overthrow the king?
It can happen but it's not guaranteed, they need the support of the people under the king.
If the subordinate isn't supported to replace the king enough, then it's a risky move as they are gambling to win the power struggle in the king's vacuum.
>>
Reading The Stepmother Marchen make me see how laughable villain nobles in Nips Isekai is. Noble won't risk make themselves look like a cartoonist villain just to show their ego, no, every action they do in public have a purpose.
>>
we are reaching power fantasy levels that shouldn't be possible
>>
File: 1608910375889.png (182 KB, 540x432)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>216878099
Most writers think that nobility is nothing more than old school celebrities who do whatever the fuck they want and get bailed out of jail.
They don't understand that there was actual competition between them and that if one family fucks up they might get their shit taken by others.

>>216878151
O..o..of course not!
>>
>>216877035
>>216877238
When a human holds great "power", and. Is given the chance to be a dick, without consequence, a human will often choose: a) be a dick b) don't be a dick

It's not difficult to understand, needs no great justification and is very likely. Just like at the way people behave on this fucking site.
>>
>>216878332
Novel Updates tracks fan translations of jap web novels.
It links you to blogs where people post translations and beg for donations.
If you're desperate you can even track down the jap source and use a translator.
Most stuff has no translated novel you'd find on nyaa, even really good web novels.
>>
>>216878403
If a king is strong but the generals is weak then the country will get invaded.
If the king is weak but the generals are strong then the generals will overthrow the king
If both of them are strong then the king will take care of the general
>>
>>216878403
That's the problem though. We're talking about a world where individuals are strong enough to rival entire armies. The general in this case doesn't need support from jack shit
>>
>>216874240
Scientific Method wins in the long run. Eventually the tech sides will analyze magic and turn into magitek while retarded mages still wondering how a lighter can produce fire without magic.
>>
>>216878571
If the general likes sleeping and eating without worries he does need support.
>>
>>216878539
>human will often choose: a) be a dick b) don't be a dick
Or in this case: c) Saturday morning cartoon villain
>>
>>216878607
Here we have the classic GATE fag that use low tier magic while he gets to use everything.
Of course nothing will ever be mentioned about magic that changed the very laws of physics and materials.
>>
>>216878684
>needing sleep
>needing food
Sounds like he needs to farm some more slimes
>>
>>216878127
>Frederick the great
>Catherine II
>>216878355
If you think about it every governing concept is going to shit itself apart one way or another.
>>
>>216875171
Literal "I believe that I am stronger and better so reality bends to my will" powers thats how.

Psykers get called psychics or mages, when what they're actually doing is warping the very fabric of reality to manifest lightning or fire or whatever.

Ainz can't do shit to actual little kid imagination argument power.
>>
>>216878824
I like the concept that magic works on fucking with physics and thus wherever magic is strong machines stop working properly and wherever industry is prevalent, magic becomes weak.
>>
>>216876097
>Because ruling is a full time job. If you are a good king you become a shitty mage but if you are a strong mage you can't make time to govern properly.
Bullshit. What wastes most of a monarch's time and effort is maintaining his position through making his backers and subordinate happy. A god king with physical power to back himself up don't need to do that. He only needs to spend about 10 minutes a day to sign important decrees and delegates all other jobs to his henchmen.
>>
>>216878846
Both of your examples fail to continue their enlightened rulership into the next generation, as far as I am aware.
This means that their success can only be attributed to their character, not to the nature of the system they governed.
>>
>>216878974
>god king
Thats a whole new category. If the mage has to eat and sleep like a mortal he has to appease the people under him and control his enemies.
If he doesn't then it won't mean shit what spells he can cast if he is drowning in his own bathtub.
>>
>>216878539
What a retarded post
>>
>>216878974
What if the king henchmen fuck him over? One of a lesser know task of the kings is to make sure no one stab him in the back.
>>
>>216877035
What series? I can't find.
>>
What are some good anime/manga/VN where the protagonist is the villain or is a monster? It's a specific niche that i love too much and i can't understand why, i prefer if they are evil.
>>
>>216879121
https://mangadex.org/title/61000/the-irregular-of-the-royal-academy-of-magic-the-strongest-sorcerer-from-the-slums-is-unrivaled-in-the-school-of-royals
just look at that title
>>
>>216877101
It's a meme that the ruling class used to deceive the uneducated mass.
>>
>>216878687
And there's nothing wrong with that, Evil IS petty. Art imitates life and when we see evil done in this world, real evil, not done out of necessity it is often hollow as fuck.
Why Saddam Hussein's son brutally rape new brides on their wedding days, sometimes to the point of death? Cause he had power and he could. Why did Elizabeth Bathory bleed a bunch of girls? See above. Why did The Zodiac kill all those people? Cause. He. Could. Not every villain needs to have some complicated and deep backstory as to why they're dicks.
>>216879061
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>216878894
There’s psychic classes in overlord too, I could argue that Ainz just absorbs the very warp itself.
Summon some eldritch monsters for good measure.
>>
>>216878571
>The general in this case doesn't need support from jack shit
Even if the general is someone strong enough to rival armies there's still a threat of retailation unless they are the only ones in the kings service with that kind of power, which should be rather unlikely if there's a normal distribution of talent like there are in most things.
>>
>>216879316
The problem isn't really that they're evil, it's that they're evil in such a cartoonish and unrealistic way. There's a proper time and place for doing evil, and there are times when they should at least pretend to act like a decent person or at least try to justify their actions in some way even if nobody is even pretending to buy it.
>>
>>216879316
Sub 20 IQ post
>>
>>216879316
Those examples you listed are remembered because of how unusual their cruelty was. Examples like the one in the image we're discussing imply that behaviour is normal and accepted by society at large. That's the problem with it
>>
>>216878894
And yet those meme powers still lost, god I hate power level retards.
All your series from westernshit to overlord are filled with inconsistencies and plotarmor.
>>
>>216879596
Yup, your peers will purge you for jumping in the boat.
>>
>>216878684
Lazy fucks cannot become that strong to begin with.
>>
>>216879162
Sounds based
>>
File: nobuo-uematsu.jpg (31 KB, 425x292)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I want do an isekai story from the PoV of people whose lives are ruined by isekai protagonists- from the native heroes who have nothing to do because people would rather just summon isekai heroes who are 10 times stronger than them, to the struggling restaurant/inn owners who literally cannot compete with superior Japanese cuisine and kotatsu. These characters, all at the brink of losing the means to their lives, create a group to kill/send back the Japanese heroes and end the summoners who bring them about. Wait a minute, this is basically an isekai version of The Boys.

One of the guys in the MC's group would later be revealed to actually be a non-autistic, actually successful Japanese Marche-archetype, who got isekai'd against his will and wants to go home and return to his family. This makes the MC reconsider his blind hatred of the isekai'd, and maybe a little more willing to send them back rather than just kill them. Meanwhile there's another group of isekai "heroes" who are trying to summon their entire MMO guild together to take over the fantasy world.
>>
>>216878824
>magic that changed the very laws of physics and materials.
Which can be studied and learned.
>>
>>216878846
>Dictators that fucked up the whole continents with their pointless wars
Yeah, very enlightened.
>>
>>216879828
>another group of isekai "heroes" who are trying to summon their entire MMO guild together to take over the fantasy world.
That would be fucking funny.
>>
>>216879834
You're assuming that the method the mages are implying aren't how they're best studied and learnt
>>
>>216878980
Continuation is always shit tho. There is fucking rare examples having subsequently 2 or 3 good rulers.
>>216879886
And tell me democratically elected ones are any different?
>>
>>216879596
>cartoonish and unrealistic
It's fantasy media, no one gives a shit except spergs.
>time and place for evil
Nigga look at Caligula and other such asshole rulers, evil doesn't need to justify shit, that's why it's evil. It ravages all in its path unheeding and uncaring of the damage it causes.so long as IT can be satisfied.
>>
>>216879886
That the situation of Europe back then, when a power weaken, other will try to raise above. If not them someone else would.
>>
>>216879083
He can make examples of idiots who mess up by publicly executing their family up to 9 generations and awarding the guy who reports the messed up guy to him. That way much less people will be careless with their job.
>>
>>216880017
The one you listed also have mental issue. Nobility have social circle that they would like to keep up their appearance. When you go too far you start losing allies and your power base. Just look at Caligula
>>
>>216879148
Literally OP.
>>
>>216874248
Did you died?
>>
>>216879989
Didn't Rome get on by decently at points by having the Emperor choose a successor and groom him for the position?

>>216880017
There is more than one form of evil. It doesn't all fit into a singular mould.
>>
>>216879316
>Why Saddam Hussein's son brutally rape new brides on their wedding days, sometimes to the point of death?
US propaganda.
>Why did Elizabeth Bathory bleed a bunch of girls?
Because other aristocrats needed her lands.
>Why did The Zodiac kill all those people?
I don't know. We don't even know if he was real.
>>
>>216880046
Fear can only work for a short time. Also if people actually fear for their live to the point they won't commit crimes then the death penalty would have worked. Also it give other noble a reason to rebel more. Imagine some loyal court make a mistake by accident, he now know he and his family gonna die because the king is a tyrant so he rebel. What he gonna lose anyway? It die either way for his whole family.
>>
>>216879329
The generals can join force to dispose of the king and form a supreme council to govern the country.
>>
>>216879834
From the beginning again which means your fancy tech is useless now against the enemy, lmao.
>>
>>216879828
sounds good
the shield hero isekai covers the first part of your post where the normal people suffer from the other heroes actions
>>
>>216880291
And then they swear eternal allegiance and loyalty to each other and never have to watch their backs again.
Not like the people surrounding them are greedy backstabbers or anything.
>>
>>216849149

Magical fantasy monarchies should be meritocratic in their succession and not solely based around birth order, especially if there is an exclusive "family magic" or the family has a trait of magical aptitude. The strongest should inherit the throne, not the oldest. That means cadet families, second cousins, are all eligible for the throne if they happen to be the strongest. You get this weird race of eugenics where people are like "well my magic kind of sucks as the cousin of the current lord's uncle. So let me try to bring in a wife from this other powerful magical family and see if I can make a child that can inherit lordship of the family in his or her generation." But this shit even allows you to do non-meme, in-world "power rankings" that the characters actually care about because they want to know who's likely to inherit the throne.
>>
>>216880291
No one want to share power. There a high chance they they would let one of them do most of the work then come in and defeat the "usurper", making their dynasty more legit.
>>
>>216879957
Because when you are studying alone in your isolated tower, you tend to not be as effective as 1,000 dudes studying the same thing together.
>>
>>216880355
Oh yeah I remember that part and really enjoyed it. All the heroes kept treating the world as a video game and expected annoying stuff to just go away.
Shame Naofumi turned into such a cuck and the series into such boring generic shit later.
>>
>>216879989
>And tell me democratically elected ones are any different?
When an elected officer fucks up, he will get fired. And he alone doesn't have the power to unilaterally make retarded decisions.
>>
File: 1596074102118.png (669 KB, 737x727)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>216879680
>Examples like the one in the image we're discussing imply that behaviour is normal and accepted by society at large
You're saying it's not? We DON'T make fun of others, isolate or.look down on then because they're : poor, fat, ugly, homeless, dorky, less smart, different race, different tribe, different sexuality, different country, different sports team etc?
>>
>>216880099
Thanks anon
>>
>>216880291
That's always been the case magic or not, point is the moment you require a group effort you begin to take a risk that the guys you worked with to gain power won't want more and beat you out.
>>
>>216880252
>Fear can only work for a short time
It's constant fear since criminals will be execute regularly to keep people behaved.
>What he gonna lose anyway? It die either way for his whole family.
If his family sells him out, they will be spared, so his own wife and kids will report his rebellion to the king before hand.
>>
>>216880549
Speak for yourself, I love making fun of faggots, niggers, trannies and uggos whenever I feel like it.
I am also not alone in this.
>>
>>216880549
Who cares, the point is that isekai is bad and isn’t unrealistic.
Stop looking for irl examples.
>>
>>216880420
That's the clan system in reverend insanity.
Except there you have some leeway, because you can buy power to some degree.
In the start of the story people think mc will score highly, but his magic is actually average and his brother has the big magic talant.
Then MC has to use every trick in the book just to keep up.
>>
>>216880401
Just like RL parliaments and senates. Better be kings together than to be henchmen of a king.
>>
>>216855236
tfw you will never be groomed by your little sister why even live
>>
People here doesn't seem to realize that the scientific method is both a curse and a blessing to humanity. Blessing because it allows us to learn methodically, and cursed that retards will disapprove of one's method, which would then take fucking years to be finally proved, some even lasting decades before any can agree, and you think that if there is magic, people would just immediately approve of said methods without said people researching it disagreeing and discrediting it. The scientific method being used on 'magic' is also stupid enough. You need a new method to deal with new laws.
>>
>>216875951
The latter are far more grounded.
>>
>>216880864
>You need a new method to deal with new laws.
Trial and error is pretty universal.
>>
>>216878480
Is he the Fumika Fantasy of isekai?
>>
>>216880452
>No one want to share power.
People hate serving under others more.
>>
>>216880726
Like i said, fear is a short term solution. Human is exceptionally good at coping and once they done coping, your reigh is over cause the only thing that hold your empire together is fear.
>If his family sells him out, they will be spared, so his own wife and kids will report his rebellion to the king before hand.
Again, the king basically lost a good servant because the king only way of punish is death. ANd that noble won't be the only one. Human also not perfect and can make mistake.
>>
>>216880976
The point it what stopping them from turn on each other once the king got overthrown or use the rebellion as an excuse to legitimize their claim to the throne.
>>
>>216880864
>The scientific method being used on 'magic' is also stupid enough
Not really even if we can't completely define its inner workings there are still clear effects it has that can be studied.
>Can we reduce requirements for magic to do A
>How does the effectiveness of spell B change with mana
Stuff like that.
>>
>>216880463
agreed, punished noafumi and the racoon were the best parts of the show
>>
>>216880549
Go back to plebbit, faggot
>>
>>216880824
If you think parliament isn't full of backstabbing sycophants you haven't been paying attention.
They simply tend to work together to fuck over the country first and then each other.
>>
>>216881055
Because they will all watch each other closely. Ambition can only be countered by ambition and all.
>>
>>216878311
Wasn’t that guy a faggot? Pretty unbased.
>>
>>216881179
>If you think parliament isn't full of backstabbing sycophants
That's exactly my point. They will all wait for other's mistakes, so the result is everyone watching themselves closely and making a functioning system.
>>
>>216880746
>>216881147
Are you two fucking retarded? That was clearly sarcasm. >>216880549 is making the point that we DO make fun of others, isolate or look down on them for these things; that IRL society isn’t as caring as >>216879680 implied.
>>
>>216881230
> there usually 4 generals (4 directions)
> 3 of them conspire to let the other one do most of the work then team up and take out that one.
That why most empire have a handful of power general, their ambition literally prevent them from teaming up. On rare occasion they do it mostly because the king is weak and have cause some grudge with them.
>>
>>216881320
I wouldn't call any western government anything other that dysfunctional but whatever.

>>216881423
Not clearly enough in my case. There are strange opinions floating around.
>>
>>216881423
>>216881147
>>
>>216881283
I wonder if he raped enemy comaders captured during battle.
>>
scientific method is a meme
it's a stagnant technique that confines humanity from being bold.
>>
>>216881684
He enlightened them with his dick.
I also heard he died pretty young, was it AIDS?
>>
>>216881717
>makes bold hypothesis in your path
>>
>>216880764
>y-you I can't use examples that prove that isekai evil is realistic, and it' shit cause I say so and don't like it!
Ok kid
>>
>>216850493
>slave revolts are managed
Almost all slave revolts end in failure and the sole mayor exception turn the richest frog colony in the caribbean into the poorest country in the world. And that's without magic.
>>
>>216881940
Wrong.
They used Black Magic.
>>
>>216881523
>Not clearly enough in my case.
This wouldn’t make sense if taken literally the way it is formatted. Read it again. It’s rhetorically questioning anon’s assertion. If you respond to someone’s claim “Y isn’t X” [here: Y=Cruelty is not X=commonplace in our society] with “Are you (seriously) saying that Y isn’t X?” you’re not in agreement with them.

>>216881538
>muh r*ddit boogeyman
Come up with a better zinger, retard. If anything you’re projecting. The real plebbit move is pretending that human society is built on kindness and compassion.
>>
Why are there so many overlord threads lately?
>>
>>216882230
>The real plebbit move is pretending that human society is built on kindness and compassion.
But it is? That's why we stop eating each other and consider the act of murder a very serious crime.
>>
>>216881763
He died at 74.
>>
>>216882342
We stopped doing that (well, some of us) because there was no longer a need to. The change in economic conditions and lower levels of absolute deprivation is what caused this decrease in violence. Not some laughable notion of moral progress. Evidence A: Crime (including violent crime) shoots up during recessions. As people’s material security goes out the window so does their “kindness and compassion”.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (605 KB, 1308x841)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>>216882476
>Died at 74. What a bitch ass
>>
>>216882476
Ah ok.
>>
File: The Assoomer.jpg (61 KB, 900x696)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>216881763
>died pretty young
>responding to a post with a portrait of him as an old fuck
Sasuga.
>>
Literally me
>>
>>216882596
I think you're generalizing too much from the actions of a small group of people
>>
>>216882620
That's not fair. The Royal Family practices lizard necromancy.
>>
>>216882620
Living before microbe theory and penicillin is hard mode.
>>
>>216880864
>>216881067
Science is full of shit too, gravity for instance is a theory with no source behind it except the word of some guy.
It has and will never be proven real.
>>
>>216882259
Vol 15 any month now, we are revving up.
>>
>>216882704
She actually has a personal natural medicine doctor aka science is garbage.
>>
If the power curve on magic isn't steep you can have hereditary monarchy.
When one guy can fight 10 000 men he's going to be king.
>>216882620
not everibody can be an immortal lizzard
>>
>>216882848
>natural medicine doctor
So she's also got a Druid working for her.
>>
>>216882743
Do you believe that the Earth is flat too?
>>
>>216882898
How could a flat Earth of be hollow?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (152 KB, 609x767)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>216882704
There is some merit in this theory
>>216882713
>>
>>216882898
Give me a non cgi photo of the moon or earth, I'll wait..
>>
>>216882880
A druid?
>>
>>216882703
What is even your point? Criminals are necessarily a small group of people. You can’t have a functioning society where the majority consists of criminals. My point is that whatever you mistake for “kindness and compassion” is more accurately characterized as a thin veneer of apathy when people’s needs are met. The second they no longer are that thin veneer vanishes and people’s true nature surfaces.
>>
At least the thread turning into a flat earther convention is novel.
>>
>>216850645
>it's more of an asspull that a person trains all the way to b-rank and couldn't do ANYTHING to a high level (seriously what the fuck is wrong your powerlevels), and they only need a scratch if they're assaulting 1000:1
Magic as plot device doesn't really have to obey any rules, because its, well, magic. That being said, high-tier mages (Dark Lords, God-Kings, Great Sages etc.) being god-like beings is a one of the core tropes of the genre.
>>
>>216883142
He's saying that that isn't "people's true nature" surfacing and it's just the actions of a few assholes spoiling things for the rest of us
>>
File: berserk.jpg (69 KB, 576x324)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>216883199
>mfw I will never be isekaid onto a disk world
>>
>>216883199
Give a non cgi photo retard,.
>>
>>216883334
I get what he’s saying, I just reject it. The number of people who ARE kind and compassionate in the face of great adversity is the minority, not vice-versa. The only reason his false impression can even come about in the first place is because such adversity is rare these days and most people are well-fed and secure and as such there is no need to be unkind and uncompassionate. Claiming otherwise is about as obviously laughable as calling chimps kind and compassionate. Only people too sheltered to have never come into contact with the harsh reality of life could say that with a straight face.
>>
>>216883451
Are the Sun, Mars, Venus and Jupiter also flat?
>>
>>216883608
Apparently there is an old quote which says that the only difference between civilization and barbarity is a full stomach.
>>
>>216882743
>tfw there is really recent grievances about the gravity theory
i blame the raining sidewards
>>
>>216883639
Cute you think they exist when nasa literally said the tech level of the moon landing was way to complex to do again all these decades later.
You make a good slave.
Only the sun exists but not as a planet.
>>
>>216883860
Hmmm so there is only Earth and the Sun, everything else is fake?
Is the moon flat?
>>
>>216883608
I'd question why you think your experience is somehow more valid than anyone else's, but you seem deadset on your opinions
>>
If the Earth is flat who lives on the inverse Earth? Are there actual Aussies living down under?
>>
>>216883860
I've seen Jupiter at least through a telescope though with my own eyes. The telescope was powerful enough that I could even see one of Jupiter's moons.
>>
>>216872871
>>If you’re retarded. Adventurer scum should be hanged.
>>no rebuttal
There's no need to rebuke the words of retarded adventurer when a noose around your neck would do better at making you shut up.
>>
>>216884030
Fucking Galileo saw Jupiter's moons and he was working with way shittier tech.
>>
Leave the flat earther be. He's not harming anyone
>>
>>216884030
>I saw a blur shape
lol
>>
>>216883860
>the sun
>a planet
>>
>>216884115
For something my neighbor purchased with his own money it was impressive. Not professional, but not something you could call a toy either.
>>
>>216884206
I could see the red spot on Jupiter. Definitely not a blur. It was clear as day.
>>
>>216884162
He is entertainment and shall be used as such.
The little slut.
>>
>>216883860
Take your meds.
>>
>>216884162
And he's going to regret it.
>>
>>216883982
Might wanna refer to the argument I laid out earlier, imbecile. If my hypothesis concerning the material well-being and people’s “kindness and compassion” were wrong you would not expect to see the correlation between the two in scenarios such as the ones I mentioned.
>>
>>216884543
Claiming that people are nice when not pressured by outside sources that might threaten them, like hunger, and are mean when their life is on the line seems to be evidence for people being inherently good to me.
>>
File: osaka_spooky2.jpg (240 KB, 1440x1080)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>216849149
>Monarchy
>Dictatorship
Outdated forms of government. For me it's a direct democracy where every citizen is linked to everyone else via magic. Except it's actually an aristocracy because the mages who created said link have also made themselves immortal by uploading their consciousnesses into the network where they secretly exert influence on the people via subtle suggestions.
>>
>>216874498
where does the crew get the air?
where does the engine get the air?
if you could get enough fire to make the intake suck in fire, wouldnt you fuck the tank up?
>>
>>216884543
>Some people act bad when they have to
You're a genius. You're talents are wasted on 4chan consider writing books
>>
File: Spoiler Image (49 KB, 440x319)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
The best form of government is adventurer royalty where the new king is chosen by conquering the kingdoms hardest dungeon.
They then use ancient technology to observe the people to make sure they don't commit crime. And use brainwashing magic to instill patriotism and loyalty in the people.
Then they introduce their black clad military police of artificially created humans only loyal to them personally. Who the citizens solute on sight and obey without question.
For the children who were vulnerable slaves until then they will provide proper education facilities where correct values will be instilled without the need and impermanence of magic.
The next step would be to bring this superior system to neighbouring kingdoms and establish an economic sphere backed by a flying fortress unmatched by modern magic that came from the dungeon.
>>
>>216885658
>where does the crew get the air?
How quickly do you think air within that space would get exhausted, anon?

>where does the engine get the air?
>if you could get enough fire to make the intake suck in fire, wouldnt you fuck the tank up?
Turn off the vehicle.
>>
>>216876627
Go and prove it to me, you will be fine so volunteer or the test.
>>
>>216886155
This is anon. I've just tested it in a tank and I'm fine. No pics though because my internet connection is shit.
>>
File: 11.jpg (310 KB, 836x1200)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>216885710
The only true form of government is a theocracy, all hail our god and death to non humans.
>>
>>216887128
I picked up the series because of the panel you posted. The lack of edge in this manga is disappointing.
>>
>>216883451
All digital cameras photos are cgi
You would need an older model that uses film
>>
>>216887128
>killing off thicc lamia
What a waste.
>>
>>216887128
>crucifix grave markings in an un-christened world

Disgusting and sacrilege.
>>
>>216887372
Then you need to mail the original to anon because you can't post an analog photo on a digital medium.
>>
File: world-teacher-volume-1.jpg (200 KB, 400x560)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>World Teacher official LN vol. 1 English release
Whelp, that just happened... And it's not one of the "usual suspects" either apparently... Tentai Books, huh?
>Leus
I am so used to Reus as the TL choice in the WN by now...
>>
File: smokethonk.jpg (250 KB, 786x534)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>216887128
Is Sinclair Republic even a proper theocracy?
They still have nobility and the Church can't order them around completely.
I'd guess it's a noble republic where nobles vote on things togather and the Church has some votes as well.
I think it was discussed in one part of the novel but I forgot the details.
>>
>>216885677
>>216884707
>>216885677
What a terrible take. “When they have to” is the kind of degenerate, virtueless thinking I should have expected from filthy 4chan denizens. To put your own life above your ideals makes you no better than any beast. Less, in fact, because unlike them you have a choice. Your ilk is the sort of scum that readily exculpates Nazis, Communists and other subhuman filth because “they had to follow orders”. There are things greater than yourselves, you self-absorbed misanthropes.
>>
>>216887491
It does beg the question if they even have Jesus in that world? Did their prophet also die on a cross? For what reason those fantasy religion pick the cross as it symbol?
>>
>>216887703
It's probably something like Iran, they have a supreme loony council making judgment on what's haram or halal.
>>
>>216887817
Because Nips generally think “medieval Europe” when they think “fantasy” (blame Tolkien et al.) and so they go with a pastiche of the only European religion they know: Christianity. Either that or they make up some weird one themselves.
>>
>>216887358
From what I've heard about the source material, it's just a constant cycle of MC meeting new friends, new friends dying, grief and rage, then rinse and repeat. I don't think I'll read the web novel though, since I've spoiled myself on too much for it to be worth it
>>
>>216887798
Blah,BlahBlah, I'm an internet cretin who thinks he is a fountain of morality because he read a few philosophy books, Blah, Blah, Blah.
Go home Kant
>>
>>216888053
>no rebuttal
Sasuga, Untermensch.
>>
>>216887929
Honestly, Europe is really the only country with a detailed history during those times. So its not surprising that writers use that as a base since you can pull from it.
>>
>>216887817
No Jesus, Mary ran away with her lesbian lover Eve. Because she cucked god he forbade homosexuality and is buthurt to this day.
I'm not joking.
>>
>>216888264
What rebuttal would I need? Not choosing to sacrifice yourself for others doesn't make you evil, midwit
>>
>>216887798
>Your ilk is the sort of scum that readily exculpates Nazis, Communists and other subhuman filth
Oh no! Not the ebil nazis and commies!
>>
>>216887798
People are under no obligation to give up their own lives for the sake or moralfaggotry. If absolutely necessary, people have the right to do even the most horrifying things in order to keep on living. Luckily there is pretty much never a need for doing such horrible things. This is because humans are generally somewhat kind and compassionate and do not want to do horrible things to one another, so they build societies where they can live without needing to do such things.
>>
>>216888267
Study some history, anon, that is blatantly false. The Middle Ages were plenty documented in other areas of the world (the Arab caliphate, Chinese dynasties, the Tibetan empire, Indian kingdoms etc.). Even the Americas would have plenty of records were not so many of them either lost in their collapse or intentionally destroyed during their conquest.

>>216888426
Sure it does, you wretch. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
>>
>>216888461
>If absolutely necessary, people have the right to do even the most horrifying things in order to keep on living.
>t. morally bankrupt demoniac
>>
>>216867157
>>https://saucenao.com/search.php?url=
>works
>>https://www.google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=
>works
Kill yourself
>>
>>216888790
>Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
Pretty retarded of you to compare taking food from a stranger, to giving up your life for your friend, but Kantian philosophy does that to people I suppose.
>>
>>216851328
I remember in high school there was video they showed in health class with a bunch of sluts saying they "renewed" their virginity. I was laughing my ass off. Apparently it's a real thing some women believe in though.
>>
>>216887798
No I wasn't arguing that their actions are justifiable. I was mocking you for your childish opinions opinion on human nature
>>
>>216888841
You are free to believe that people should be willing to die for the sake of some vague sense of greater good, but I don't believe it.
>>
>>216858415
sauce?
>>
>>216855359
LoTM sort of
>>
>>216887798
>>216888841
I wouldn't even need an excuse to hypothetically kill you. You're so fucking annoying.
>>
>>216887798
>his ideals don't include being able to live forever
literal never going to make it
>>
>>216858415
Different goddesses having fights on his guild card while his humanity continuously dropping was a good gag.
>>
>>216852285
ToMA had wizards living in a scientific method oriented society and there's still a great disparity between the greatest archmages and the common magic pleb.
Just because someone came up with some scientific concept doesn't mean everyone can understand it. Think about how many people today can get a STEM PhD compared to the population, or how many people can understand abstract stuff like general relativity
>>
>>216890029
>Just because someone came up with some scientific concept doesn't mean everyone can understand it.
This isn't an issue on its own because you can't guarantee the nobility/royalty will be the ones to understand it.
It becomes one when only the nobility/royalty get an education and have a healthier upbringing as a child.
>>
>>216890326
but the nobility can give themselves every advantage possible such as an early, elite education. Legacy admission into top academic institutions, etc. You know, like current society
>>
>>216869366
>Regiments of Ruby
Even with the title, I can't find this. Sauce?
>>
File: kensei.jpg (749 KB, 1012x1440)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
sex next chapter
tanoshii desu ne
>>
>>216889633
>t. teenager who hasn’t gotten over his existential angst yet
>>
File: 1611632958378.jpg (27 KB, 657x616)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>216891327
>>
>>216891327
I didn't notice any in 51.
>>
>>216891343
>not striving for immortality
nvgmi
>>
>>216891725
>abbreviating 'never' as 'nv'
ngmi
>>
>>216852285
>space magic locked behind spiritual enlightenment and needs a specific bloodline to work which itself is locked to a specific mana type which is tied to specific ideology which requires specific methods of training and imagination along with rare magic minerals from magic creatures who have their own requirements
>>
>>216891851
fuck
>>
>>216891868
>magic is blocked by anyone with a high iq or non living being
>>
>>216876018
>Haha the empire can't deal with different dimensions!

They deal with it through Sanctioned Psykers, who are basically magicians themselves.
>>
>>216891516
they have sex at one of the inns on the way to the mansion
>>
>>216892900
That's not something that should be skipped.
>>
>>216862780
Somehow people don't seem to understand that wealth doesn't just disappear, and that it's just going to continue to grow in any family that doesn't squander it on stupid shit. Anyone could reasonably start a new line of nobility if they just save up their money and raise their children to do the same.
>>
>>216893859
Wealth disappears when it is taken away. Rich feed on the poor and the incompetent rich alike.
>>
>>216879828
I think there's an isekai novel about someone getting isekai'd to de-isekai their fantasy world, as in stripping the influence of isekai'd heroes on it. There's also Shokei Shoujo no Ikirumichi about a fantasy world that has had too much isekai influence that there's an organization that tracks and kills isekai'd people before they cause trouble.
>>
>>216880017
>Nigga look at Caligula and other such asshole rulers, evil doesn't need to justify shit, that's why it's evil.

Caligula was hated by his people and murdered by his own guard for being an evil little shit. Saddam Hussain was loved by his own people, focused his atrocities on outsiders and covered up his own crimes.
>>
>>216896972
>Saddam Hussain was loved by his own people, focused his atrocities on outsiders
So he wasn't evil, then
>>
>>216897166
Uh?
He was killed by the evil guys, of course he was good
>>
>>216879828
Pretty sure theres a korean one called sword king that had somewhat similar anti isekai premise, but its just a god sending earthlings with murder brainwashing.
>>
>>216897166
>So he wasn't evil, then

Good and Evil is a complicated subject. I prefer Us and Them.
>>
>>216896972
>loved by his own people
>focused his atrocities on outsiders
>genocided his own citizens
I have yet to find a board with dumber retards than /a/.
>>
>>216897778
Based Tribalist
>>
>>216859844
El Goblino



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.