[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Would you ever simp yourself to this Psycho-Pass girl who only exists to be a Sibyl pawn till her usefulness have passed, and they sent her off to jail?
>>
>>206696647
why would she fight the system anyway ?
at this point it's invincible, fighting it would mean no confort anymore for her whole life, no money, no security, eventual deletion when they find you.
she might be a coward but she's still alive at least...
>>
>>206696647
>simp
go back to twitter.
>>
>>206696647
History dramatizes revolutionaries but reformers have a more lasting impact.
>>
>>206696647
Yes. Because she literally did nothing wrong. She saw what Sybil was and said I am not fighting against that shit. What you expect her to make a keikaku plan against a machine that is literally nothing but autistic savant brains?
>>
>>206697866
this and also because she noticed almost nobody wanted to change anything about the current situation, so why would she bother ?
she'd just sacrifice herself, achieving nothing.
>>
>>206697866
brainlets just want another generic "revolution against the system" plot when psychopass is entirely about living with the system. what made S1 interesting was that the villain wanted the revolution so you immediately get attached to him as you'd most likely want the same.
>>
Is Akane a virgin?
>>
>>206698373
she fucked one of her female co-worker i think, so probably not.
>>
>>206696647
she's hot
>>
>>206696647
>and they sent her off to jail?
Already happened, she got free
>>
>>206700018
This requires photographic evidence
>>
>>206700018
When did that even happen?
>>
>>206698373
Yes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.