[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 65829565_p14_master1200.jpg (585 KB, 811x1200)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
Will shiggy lose?
>>
>>206695644
NO! Don't eat the cute boi!
>>
>>206695644
Heroes win(heavy losses), Shiggy and his group has to retreat.
>>
>>206695914
>shiggy losing again

worst villain ever, truly
>>
>>206696176
all the villains in this series are a bunch of fucking jobbers
>>
>>206695644
Yes.
>>
Yes but AFO will break out of prison while everyone is busy with shiggy

>>206696176
Shiggy is not the true villain, and will probably get btfo when AFO breaks out and bodyjacks him
>>
File: Shiggy you.png (373 KB, 644x551)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>having this little faith on Shiggy
You will regret it
>>
I really want a new villain
>>
File: Pure.png (25 KB, 193x174)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>206695644
I can't really see the series continuing if Shiggy got a total win. But I'm hoping he doesn't actually lose after all the build up he's gotten.
>>
>>206696551
>build up
What built up? he got lucky that's all. if the libration army hasn't attacked him he would still be the same homeless manchild with jobber friends. even Pain got more build-up and foreshadowed more and better then Shiggy. We saw his childhood, teen and training, friendship journey, sad loss, and becoming villainous.

Shiggy on the other hand
>Tragic origin
>Lose two fights
>Asspull power up
>>
>>206695644
Nah, league of villain is losing against student and half of them is getting capture. Shiggy runaway and Prison Breakout arc will happen.
>>
>>206696364
>having faith in king jobbers
Lmao
>>
>>206696768
prison breakout arc will never happen you delusional fucks
>>
>>206696758
You shut the fuck up, Shiggy is PERFECT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVSuwu7fmnc
>>
>>206697584
Shiggy is an ugly spoiled homeless manchild with daddy issues.
>>
>>206695644
The only way Shiggy could lose is Endeavour bear hugging him and blowing up Android 16 style
>>
I still don't understand what is "prison breakout arc" point IF it happens?
>>
>>206697637
>ywn be bear hugged by daddy Endeavor
Life sucks ;-;
>>
>>206697644
AFO, Stain, Muscular, Rappa and Chisaki maybe are back on the table.
>>
>>206697848
>AFO
Isn't he dying because he gave Shigaraki the doctor's quirk?
>Stain
Shigaraki hates Stain
>Muscular
Why?
>Rappa and Chisaki
Again why?
>>
>>206698217
>>AFO
>Isn't he dying because he gave Shigaraki the doctor's quirk?
He has a copy
>>Stain
>Shigaraki hates Stain
It's not about that. It's about him being an option for future confrontation
>>Muscular
>Why?
>>Rappa and Chisaki
>Again why?
Same as stain. Shiggy doesnt have to be the only villain
>>
>>206697848
>Stain
Lost to Deku
>Muscular
Lost to Deku and has 0 character
>Rappa
Lost to a pro + kid team up and has 0 character
>Chisaki
No quirk also lost to Deku
There is no point of bringing old villains when there is nothing to them anymore, nobody says Rappa or Muscular are good villains or characters. All of them are shit.
>>
>>206697528
Then, MHA is gonna be shit for the rest of the chapter.
>>
>>206697848
Don't forget sludge, bakugo's archrapenemesis
>>
>>206698371
Shigaraki lost to fucking snipe of all people retard. Just because they have no potential yet doesnt mean they cant return better
>>
>>206696364
I dreamed I gave that nigga a ride in a car. Am I Spinner?
>>
>>206698453
They were in jail. Fucking Bakugo can solo all of them at this point outside of AFO. They offer nothing to the story.
>>
File: 1596039248231.gif (2.24 MB, 232x232)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
No, he will be steps away from defeating the heroes but his body will destabilize, both sides will retire but the villains will win the confrontation
>>
File: 277.jpg (244 KB, 742x794)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>206697608
He was nurtured, not spoiled.
Pretty much everything he did or gained after the fall of AFO is due to his own power and force of character, he proved himself fit to be the successor of AFO.
>>
Deku will get kidnapped to give Balugou and excuse to save him back
>>
>>206695644
Shigaraki is a faggot and a failure, just like the fans of it's shit series
>>
>>206698563
>due to his own power and force of character, he proved himself fit to be the successor of AFO.
Due to side characters reaching out to him while he does nothing
Fixed
>>
>>206698568
This honestly. It might even tie into Bak U Go. Deku may even die to push some time releated plot
>>
>>206698583
It's easy to put it this way when you're ignoring the circumstances of all of these events
>>
>deku gets kidnapped
>shiggy also saves the doctor
>shiggy cant steal OFA, asks the doctor to help
>doctor realized who Deku is
>Doctor stole dekus quirk back in the day and it was essential to the current events
>mocks him
> they proceed to torture him on an attempt to get OFA
>is rescued but becomes bitter and jaded
>narrative switched to Bakugo who has now shifted more toward what deku used to be
>>
>another rescue arc

i will honestly drop the manga if this happens
>>
>>206698826
Boku no HERO Academia
>>
>>206698701
Is it true or not? Was he not doing anything and was simply bailed out by other characters?
>>
So was Miruko's kick on him a lucky or unlucky rabbit's foot?
>>
>>206698949
It's not true
>>
>>206699005
So he was the one to reach out to AFO, Stain, Chisaki and the MLA?
>>
What was I thinking? The last One Piece chapter made me remember what a good shonen actually looks like. MHA is officially dropped and I will no longer linger in these threads.
>>
>>206695644
The picture should be reversed, Shiggy doesn't have most of his left hand anymore.

As to the question, he may not lose, but he can't win right now or the story's over.
>>
How did mha became like this? Even when there's supposed to be hype it feels completely soulless
>>
>>206698491
>Fucking Bakugo can solo all of them at this point
LMAO delusional Bacuckgotard thinks he can take on fucking Overhaul.
>>
>>206699493
Everything else just sucked so badly that it made MHA look good in comparison. For once in a while, we're actually getting quality series in WSJ, so MHA is back to the shitter board.
>>
>>206696758
No, if ReDestro hadn't picked a fight with him, Shiggy would have eventually fought Giga enough to earn his respect, the doc would have given him his support and offered the powerup, and Shiggy would have accepted. We'd be in the same place we are now RE the hospital, but there'd be no mansion/villa sideshow and Giga would probably already be at Shiggy's side.
>>
>>206698491
Overhaul would fucking murder Shitkugo with 0 difficulty and steal his Quirk via fusion.
>>
>>206699531
OH has no quirk, anyone can beat him
>>
>>206699665
Databook says he does have the Quirk still, it evolved.
>>
>>206695644
If Shigaraki loses, it won't last very long. The current plan to stop Gigantomachia is to make him sleep. Gigantomachia is so sleep-resistant he can be woken up minutes later. The currently-present heroes cannot fight Gigantomachia + Shigaraki + the entire league + every nomu. I don't even think Shigaraki loses the fight as-is because the situation with Aizawa is so ridiculously precarious. Villains probably take Deku and leave without struggle. Having Deku in their possession is literally the only reason for Shigaraki to disregard immediate destruction goals.
>>
>>206699702
>Databook
Show me the manga page
>>
>>206698423
Not every minor criminal goes to fucking Tartarus.
>>
File: toga edit.png (615 KB, 703x1000)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>
>>206698949
Shiggy could not see a way forward. The heroes were firmly in control, and while he had resources like the quirk erasing bullets and the LoV, they weren't enough. He was trying to come up with a plan when Kurogiri sent Giga to him, and that brought reconnection with Ujiko. Once Shiggy saw a way forward, he went after it with fanatical vigor, fighting Giga non-stop, and then taking on the Liberation Army and winning in both cases. Which brought us to where we are now.
>>
>>206695644
...of course.
>>
File: MHA_0148-018.jpg (309 KB, 1067x1600)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>206699136
>AFO, Stain
>>>Pretty much everything he did or gained after the fall of AFO
Lie I said this was part of his nurturing phase. Furthermore, AFO literally needed a successor, and he actually did did ask Stain to join him, even if what he gained after that was not directly due to himself.
>Chisaki
He literally did, what are you on? That's also when he gained the trust his allies without relying on Stain's influence (Except Spinner, which happened in the MLA arc)
>the MLA
They were a threat to the MLA, he actually won, and they're not random nobodies so you can't even consider them plot devices.
>>
File: ERcL8WEU0AEqfE-.jpg (109 KB, 807x1200)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
I just want Endeavor and Hawks to hold hands.
>>
>>206699531
Not him but you should probably think more before posting since Explosion counters Overhaul. None of the extreme challenges facing Mirio and Deku against the guy actually apply to Bakugo, who flies, destroys and blows away terrain around all his attacks constantly and attacks from range.

Why didn't you pick Stain who flies like a magical ninja and has a mountain of experience on his side, or Muscular who would just completely shit all over anything Bakugo could try to do? You went for the arc villain because he had story impact, but wound up with one of the only listed villains that your point falls apart on.
>>
>>206699760
>took more than 5 heroes to defeat him
>minor
>>
>>206699823
So you agree that he just got bailed out by other characters reaching out for him while he does nothing
>>
>>206699875
Overhaul literally only needs to touch Kekkugo once and it's over. Nothing Shitkugo has on his arsenal is even close to the shit that was required to put Overhaul down, which was a barrage 100% OfA punches. Hell, nothing SHITkugo has even matches ONE 100% punch. Cope.
>>
Miriooooooooooo
>>
>>206700017
Bakugotard BTFO.
>>
>>206700017
>Overhaul literally only needs to touch Kekkugo
But why would this happen? He doesn't have a special ability that allows him to reach Bakugo in some unexpected way. He doesn't do the sneak attacks that seem to work on Bakugo. Bakugo flies out of his reach. Then what? Stalagmites vs explosions? Slowly raise a platform with Overhaul on it to reach some position Bakugo was in 5 minutes ago? What's the reasonably expected gameplan for Overhaul to touch or harm him?
>>
>>206700017
Seriously even Moonfish takes a fat shit on Bakugo. You picked Overhaul very thoughtlessly, just admit that.
>>
>>206699840
>Lie I said this was part of his nurturing phase. Furthermore, AFO literally needed a successor, and he actually did did ask Stain to join him, even if what he gained after that was not directly due to himself.
So again him being carried by other people
>>206699840
>He literally did, what are you on? That's also when he gained the trust his allies without relying on Stain's influence (Except Spinner, which happened in the MLA arc)
Chisaki reached out to him first, which again comes back to him being bailed by side characters in the story. He would never "grow" if a Chisaki didnt give him an offer at the start
>They were a threat to the MLA, he actually won, and they're not random nobodies so you can't even consider them plot devices.
Did they show up before this arc? Then they are nobodies. They had no presence in the story they didn't get developed or focused on before this arc. They only existed so that the LoV can be a threat.
>>
>>206700143
>touch terrain
>make enclosed room
>now Shitkugo can't fly all over the place
Done. Garbage quirk needs Howitzer or AP shot to get through hard surfaces. He's forced to stay in the room. If Kekkugo decides to kamikaze then Overhaul can just heal his own damage.
>>
>>206700017
>Overhaul literally only needs to touch Kekkugo once and it's over.

And yet notice how so many chars with similar quirks have not managed to touch Bakugo (e.g. ochako, shiggy, etc) at all
>>
>>206700397
>Shiggy
lmao Kekugo literally had to be saved by a guy who should be in a retirement home.
>>
>>206700397
Everyone in this verse is so bad at fighting. Imagine having a one shot one kill power and you get danced around by a drunk, wounded, quirkless janitor. Looking at you Overhaul.
>>
>>206700352
He doesn't need Howitzer to break stone, we see stone broken over and over again with his regular explosions as well as gauntlet attacks, so I'm wondering why you could possibly think that while still following the same story we are. Overhaul's quirk also isn't instant. Why would you think that he can just trap someone flying with explosive propulsion?

Furthermore, you seem to be thinking that what Deku did to Overhaul was the bare minimum to beat him for some reason, even though it was an incredible excess. If you read the story, Deku's 20% kick would have knocked him out - he just failed to land it. Deku then has to go full cowl 100% to SURVIVE ERI'S QUIRK and utterly curbstomps Overhaul because it's far beyond what was actually required.
>>
>>206700397
Actually meatman and Compress have. That's what I was getting at with sneak-attackers being effective against Bakugo (which Overhaul isn't).
>>
>>206700479
What are you talking about? Bakugo's a fucking badass dude!
>>
>>206700509
>see stone broken over and over again with his regular explosions
Yeah that's why he needed to make AP Shot amirite?
>Overhaul's quirk also isn't instant
Wrong, gif related.
>Why would you think that he can just trap someone flying with explosive propulsion?
Because Shitkugo """flight""" is not accurate nor reliable. Just last chapter he mentioned it was a great effort just getting into position on top of Shiggy.
>and utterly curbstomps Overhaul because it's far beyond what was actually required
If it was so far beyond then Midoriya would have ended the fight in one punch like it happened to Sludge. Stop being delusional Bakugotard, he has no chance at all against Overhaul.
>>
Honestly the only thing that stands out about Overhaul's combat achievements despite his amazing quirk is that Nighteye forgot to see himself jobbing to a mid-level yakuza boss and died to his cave. Otherwise he looks like what he is: an untrained researcher forced into combat.

Makes me wonder what this manga would look like if Nighteye had been at all intelligent.
>>
>>206699534
reading Chainsaw Man really opened my eyes to how much of a generic cookie-cutter series MHA actually is, makes me think the only reason I've kept up with it is thanks to the sunken cost fallacy
>>
File: Mother_of_Quirks.png (37 KB, 199x230)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>206699987
>got bailed out
>while he does nothing
No, Ujiko went to him because he's the fucking successor of AFO and he still had to prove himself, this is logical.
The MLA targeting him isn't being "bailed out" either, it doesn't change the fact that he won by himself, nor that he tried to find allies before that event. (the MLA just happened to be the ones finding him first)

>>206700330
>So again him being carried by other people
Again, part of his nurting phase, so this a non-sequitur.
>Chisaki reached out to him first
Twice was the one who asked him to come
>Did they show up before this arc? Then they are nobodies
No, you don't get it. First of all they were already introduced by Gentle, foreshadowed during the Endeavor Arc, and most of all they bring something a lot to the worldbuiling simply by their existence and their goal (which is an important topic in the series). They have an actual purpose and bring something to the table aside of developing Shigaraki.
>>
>>206700541
>anyone who sneaks up on you and attacks will win

well, duh. this is true no matter what quirk you have lmao
>>
>>206700017
Bakugo just has to fight naked so every inch of him is covered in explosive sweat to blow repairman's arms off every time he tries to touch him
>>
>>206695644
Why does this arc feel so underwhelming? It's supposed to feel tense as fuck, like the stakes are finally here.
>All these heroes and villains facing off
>Shiggy in the spotlight as a big bad
>Deku and Bakugou taking on a huge opponent together (thats actually canon)
Yet why does it feel so underwhelming? If this was any other series the hype would feel like it's through the roof
>>
>>206701047
Hori killed the hype long ago when he popped off with all might vs AFO which gave the audience a sense of satisfaction despite the fact that there's still more to be told. Also probably has to do with the fact that AFO and all might just felt like better versions of shiggy and deku
>>
>>206700765
AP Shot is a focused attack that shoots THROUGH barriers without blowing up the environment. Do you not understand its plainly obvious purpose or something?
>gif related
Cool, that's not a fucking fully contained DOME you were talking about.
Deku didn't end the fight in one punch because he wanted Overhaul in the air, then went berserk into his face because of how mad he was. This was also after Overhaul had absorbed his giant friend, not just small-sized Overhaul against whom we were talking about a 20% head-kick, but I'll let it slide because I expect a certain level of goalpost drift from you at this point of not being able to admit being wrong.

It's also really odd that you think I'm a "Bakutard" while repeatedly telling you other villains that would embarrass the shit out of Bakugo and pound his anus. Is it because you need to believe something about me in order to further justify your illogical argument here? Are you perhaps mentally ill?
>>
File: 1581675402579m.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1024)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>206695644
Afo is gonna beat the living shit out of shiggy steal all the quirks or his body
>>
>>206701177
That probably explains it, the series peaked way too early with AFO vs All Might, the closest the series has ever gotten to that level of quality again was with Endeavour vs High End. Even the villains arc, while being better than most arcs in the series, suffered from asspulls, poor character writing and the misfortune of doing absolutely nothing to make Shigaraki a compelling antagonist in the story.

It just feels like when everything's said and done with this current arc that not much will change in the long-run right after it, if Shiggy gets defeated he'll go down as one of the most underwhelming antagonists in manga, but I can't see Hori doing much at all to make him interesting if he does survive past this point.
>>
>>206700993
bakugou only sweats nitroglycerin by the palms of the hands, the rest of the body sweats normal sweat
>>
>>206701254
no, he sweats all over but can only ignite it with his hands. in the movie todo can set fire to his sweat
>>
Bros, how can out muscular girls even compare?
>>
>>206701047
you dumbasses will be creaming yourselves when it's adapted into the anime anyway
>>
>>206701177
All Might and AFO had dreams that were their own making. Shigaraki is a puppet that believes what AFO taught him to. Deku wants to be a hero and be like All Might. They feel like derivative creatures that would have been better off without ever having been exposed to their mentors.
>>
>>206701254
Uhh...no. didn't his mom have a similar sweat quirk and she sweats it all over? His quirk just seems to change the production of sweat glands in his body.
>>
>>206701325
Just like everyone did when the Yakuza arc got animated, right? Fuck no, the series has no stakes, there's only so many flaws a quality adaptation can hide before they become glaringly obvious.
>>
File: 169663054-288-k50478.jpg (27 KB, 288x450)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
One of these 2 is going to die next chapter, which will it be?
>>
>>206701378
>MHA
>Any significant character dying
>Ever
>>
>>206701362
the yakuza arc received a LOT more criticism.

this is mostly just average shitposting because everyone's going nuts from the chapter
>>
>>206701378
the answer is bakugo's asshole
>>
>>206700962
>No, Ujiko went to him because he's the fucking successor of AFO and he still had to prove himself, this is logical.
>The MLA targeting him isn't being "bailed out" either, it doesn't change the fact that he won by himself, nor that he tried to find allies before that event. (the MLA just happened to be the ones finding him first)
So he did nothing and other characters reached out to him
>Twice was the one who asked him to come
So he did nothing while being reached out by a side character
>No, you don't get it. First of all they were already introduced by Gentle, foreshadowed during the Endeavor Arc, and most of all they bring something a lot to the worldbuiling simply by their existence and their goal (which is an important topic in the series). They have an actual purpose and bring something to the table aside of developing Shigaraki.
Being referenced in a panel twice doesn't mean they were somebody, we knew nothing about them before the MLA arc and that alone means that they were nobody, did you know their names? Quirks ? Occupations? Personality and character traits? How can you claim they were somebody when your entire argument is "The manga referenced them"?
>>
>>206701412
Because the arc was always mediocre, the anime just did an exceptionally mediocre job at adapting it so even the highlights weren't good enough to save it. The only good episode of season 4 was the last one, which was fantastic but did nothing to save such a shit season. To cap things off season 5 is also starting with the god-awful Joint Training arc
>>
>>206701285
Wasn't that movie #1, which isn't canon? I guess it doesn't matter. We also have shit like pic related, which isn't his quirk at all. Bakugo's explosions seem to be growing despite there not being more nitroglycerin and are pretty obviously just going to scale infinitely with whatever Deku's power level is, with no regard for physics, continuity or limitation. I half expect them to decide eventually that nitroglycerin isn't the source of his explosions or only partially, that they come from his mind or heart or some bullshit.
>>
>>206701378
Neither, they’re gonna shit stomp Machia with the power of their love. It’s been set up ever since the Overhaul arc.
>>
File: Nextw.jpg (179 KB, 1080x717)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
>>206701402
Twice literally had multiple chapters dedicated to him, was written as a redeemable character, and was more relevant than 80% percent of the school so stop being retarded, this arc has already set up multiple big deaths on the Heroes side
>>
>>206701285
I don't know what manga you read but they always mention that his quirk only works in the palm of his hands. there would be no point in sweating nitroglycerin from the rest of your body if you could never activate it
>>
part of the issue lies in the fact that this is still the kids first year of high school and they're on the front line of a hero war while we see 0 other students or even decent pro heroes besides the usual 5 or 6 we met. Everyone just got put in the background of the mansion fight. But the main issue still seems to be that they are way too out of their depths. Naruto waited till 2/3rds of shippuden was over to begin the war arc, bleach we saw ichigo get his cheeks clapped more times than I care to remember before Aizen showed up to fight, One Piece used the war arc as a jumping point for Luffy's progress into the future, but Hero just seems to be like, if they win what now? Todoroki, Deku and Bakugo can all be contenders for the top title of pro heroes and are on par with people like miriko, so no villain is going to feel like a threat...also doesn't shiggy just get his cheeks clapped by mushroom girl?
>>
>>206701519
The set up is for their deaths
>>
>>206701343
she sweats glycerin, something very different from NITROglycerin
>>
>>206701602
Oh fair point, yeah, the death of one minor villain means there's stakes in the series. Good argument, anon.
>>
>>206701579
One less day of break after, then, since it's a double issue
>>
>>206699813
how long are her toes bro.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (195 KB, 1200x665)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>206701506
>I half expect them to decide eventually that nitroglycerin isn't the source of his explosions or only partially, that they come from his mind or heart or some bullshit.

>tfw we all know what the source of Bakugo's explosions really is but nobody wants to say it out loud
>>
>>206701442
Based as fuck.
>>
>>206701602
>Twice
>Significant
He's a better character than most of the entire cast but that doesn't make him significant, if anything it just shows how bad Hori is at making characters with any actual depth.
>>
>>206701506
>>206701343
>>206701254
>>206701285

Bakugo's mom produces glycerin all over.
Bakugo's dad produces nitric acid in his palms.

Bakugo inherited both quirks, meaning he can secrete nitroglycerin everywhere but can only set it off in his hands

This is why he wears those arm bands, which collect his sweat and load it into his grenade gauntlets, which are activated by his hands.
>>
>>206701602
He is not significant
>>
>>206701629
But the students weren't put on the front line, most were put in the back up squad with some in the rescue squad and only 4 were on the front line
>>
>>206701613
why the fuck would he bother wearing a fullbody thermal outfit during winter then if it's only his handsweat that matters?

use your brain anon
>>
>>206701716
Imagine the smell.
>>
>>206699987
I agree that he did not have a plan to move forward. And looking at it objectively, his options were limited. He didn't have Eri so couldn't follow Overhaul's plan. He might have been able to kill All-Might but after Kamino that's wouldn't be a big thing. Jailbreak was out. He might have settled on fighting a guerilla war against Hero Society, striking at heroes individually and going for big thefts to support the LoV. That might have worked but would have taken time. What he got was a shortcut.
>>
>>206701602
nigga next you'll say Nighteye's death was significant and not just for the sake of melodrama
>>
>>206701470
Overhaul vs deku? It was shit.
>>
>>206701830
Agreed, but i was referring to High End vs Endeavour, which was easily on part with All Might vs AFO as the best ep in the series. It's frustrating as hell because when Hori isn't retarded he can write some incredible stuff, it's just a shame that that 20% of the story is buried under 80% mediocrity.
>>
>>206701343
I guess technically all we know about Mitsuki's version is that it makes her face always youthful, so it's at minimum in that area. You're probably right that their two types of excretion happen in the same areas and it's likely their whole bodies, just because hereditary quirks take similar forms and that's one less thing that would need to be miraculously changed to have given Bakugo one of the luckiest possible combinations of his two parents' quirks.

Other posters should additionally note that Bakugo's entire forearms are being used to charge his gauntlets at least. It's questionable that his whole body isn't being used for them, actually, but chalk it up to design? Could be unnecessary since they fill from this anyway and a lot of extra weight if he filled more containers.
>>
>>206701716
>Explosion allows Katsuki to excrete nitroglycerin like sweat from his palms and ignite it at will to create various types explosions

Palms anon, palms only
>>
>>206701716
>which are activated by his hands
They're ignited by a mechanism, remember? He doesn't actually use the detonation part of his quirk for them, just the sweat. In some instances it's a pin he pulls out but I think later costume updates changed it.
>>
>>206701781
nitroglycerin smells like burnt sugar so bakugo smells sweet
>>
>>206701519
Aw, that's sweet.

I wonder if Mina's kisses are pleasantly acidic, like ripe tomatoes.
>>
>>206701664
>one minor villain
He wasn't minor, he had more set up and development than the majority of the characters in the story, he had the potential to be the reason for Japan's destruction, and he was written as a good person, for the readers he wasn't written as someone who didn't have to die

It was a significant death, dumbass
>>
>>206701773
if so why doesn't he wear that whole outfit in summer too? He wouldn't have more sweat production then? you have to be an idiot
>>
>>206701884
wonder how bakugo fills up his grenades
>>
VILLAN CHADS RISE THE FUCK UP
>>
>>206701974
>he was written as a good person
A good person that committed mass murder
>>
File: EebOabIVAAEU3x5.jpg (70 KB, 639x676)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
New OVA on August 16:

The new original episode is titled "Boku no Hero Academia: Ikinokore! Kesshi no Survival Kunren" (My Hero Academia: Survive! Do-or-Die Survival Training). The episode takes place right before the provisional pro hero license exam. Class 1-A is divided into two teams to practice disaster relief scenarios. In the drill, a fire has broken out at an underground shopping mall, and the teams must save dummies placed in the area, serving as people left behind in the mall. As Deku and his team of 10 people start looking for victims to save, an area collapses and traps them underground. In addition, there are also more threats of other areas collapsing, the electricity has gone out, and the air is getting thin. Deku and his team must work together with their Quirks to escape and survive.
>>
>>206701796
Nighteye existed for one arc you fucking retard, learn how to make a good comparison
>>
>>206701982
because he doesnt need to since he sweats in the summer without assistance you retard
>>
>>206701974
He was a minor villain in terms of his purpose in the story and how even with his death his existence didn't really add anything to the series. He's a good character, but no, he's not significant at all.
>>
File: file.png (646 KB, 784x1131)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>>206701047
Poor execution. Everything is thrown at you in the most generic way possible, from the dialogue to the action sequences. Imagine the shock that could have been delivered if Gigantomachia just plowed straight through class 1-A and the heroes, leaving them all for dead. Instead we have to sit through this snorefest where Hori tries to convince us that the class isn't useless for the fourth time.
>>
>>206702036
Is it murder when the people you're killing are trying to kill you?
>>
>>206701458
>So he did nothing
He proved himself and won against the MLA, therefore this is wrong
>other characters reached out to him
This isn't a problem circumstances-wise, since he did put in the work
>So he did nothing while being reached out by a side character
What the fuck are you saying? Are you saying this is invalid because Twice was the one who found him, and not the leader himself directly? Now that would be retarded
>Being referenced in a panel twice doesn't mean they were somebody
Yes it does, I'm talking about the MLA group itself
>Occupations? Personality and character traits?
That is pretty much irrelevant, it's nobodies as "of no importance or influence".
The point is that due of all their characteristics you cannot just consider them as "plot devices".
>>
>>206702036
>committed mass murder
No, he never did that, biggest crime they say he committed was theft and killing someone to protect his friends, Hawks even said he was redeemable
>>
>>206702040
I'd make a better comparison if the series had any to begin with, why are you blindly fanboying in defense of it? The series has many qualities, having actual clear-cut stakes is certainly not one of them. And that's fine, this is a story for children after all.
>>
>>206702049
At the point before his death he was a major player, he wasn't minor
>>
>>206701881
>which was easily on part with All Might vs AFO as the best ep in the series
No offense but this sounds like either a loss of perspective or hardcore Endeavorfagging. All Might vs AFO was massively more dramatic with massively higher stakes and direct relevance to the kids (many of which were present and had to figure out how to solve the situation and get out) and every villain. All For One bailed-out and spoke inspiring words to the story's inherited antagonist, sacrificing himself to do so.

There's nothing like that with High End, who was just a monster attack. High End vs Endeavor was much more like Nomu vs All Might, a powerful automaton assassin after the #1 hero with only a small amount of personality if any. The story change from fighting High End was nearly nonexistent, simply that things are looking more dangerous than ever. You can't compare that to what happened with All Might and AFO.
>>
>>206702212
>Major player
He's a minor antagonist in a group of minor antagonists. He has the most development out of them but that doesn't mean he's not a minor antagonist, removing him from the story genuinely doesn't affect much at all in terms of plot or story progression, only the overall writing because he's one of the few characters that are genuinely good.
>>
>>206701974
>and he was written as a good person
He was written as a conflicted person who felt he had no options and felt attachment to other evil people. He wasn't all the way good but a more interesting mix than that.
>>
>>206702261
I'd say I enjoyed the High End vs Endeavour fight just as much because of how character-heavy it was in regards to Endeavour and how the entire fight basically stood for Endeavour's character development and development as a person, the High End being more of a metaphor for his past self actually fit really well too before Hori had the retarded idea that spamming Nomus was a good thing.

You do make sense though, AFO vs All Might still had the hardest emotional impact out of anything in the series. It's a shame that it happened so early.
>>
>>206702000
He just dumps sweat into them beforehand, they never appear to charge in combat and aren't attached in a way that could.
>>
>>206702333
If only the other LoV chars had anywhere near as much development or intrigue to them as him. As a character Twice outclasses Shigaraki so hard it's not even funny.
>>
>>206702181
>blindly fanboying
You're the retard that's talking about no one dying this arc when multiple chapters have deathflags, one major one has already died, and the arc hasn't even gotten close to ending

Learn how to wait so you don't look like a dumbass once the arc ends
>>
>>206701602
>twice dies because hori doesn't know how to deal with his power
>>
>>206702039
plot sounds boring but i enjoyed the other 2 so I'll probably enjoy this one as well
>>
>>206702271
He was the strongest member of the main Villain group, wtf are you talking about
>>
File: MHA_0010-001.jpg (213 KB, 1066x1600)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>206702048
>>
>>206702427
>Death flags
You're defending the series' track record of poorly handling stakes with fucking ''''death flags'''' of all things? Really? Twice was not a major character, we've been over this. Oh nooo Miruko got her arm hurt, the horror!
Screencap this, no one major will die this arc at all because this series just doesn't know how to handle stakes and world-building to a competent degree.
>>
>>206702373
>He just dumps sweat

how exactly
>>
>>206702088
>He proved himself and won against the MLA, therefore this is wrong
But my point was never about him winning, its about how he never does anything on his own without other characters going out of their way for him. How did he win against redestro? He got a flashback then a power up out of nowhere. You call this proving himself? I guess Deku proved that he deserved multiple quirks because he just got it.
>This isn't a problem circumstances-wise, since he did put in the work
Not when his entire journey is based on characters reaching out for him while he does nothing in the mean time.
>What the fuck are you saying? Are you saying this is invalid because Twice was the one who found him, and not the leader himself directly? Now that would be retarded
Yes, Twice was the one who did it not Shigaraki. Can you prove that Shigaraki told him to seek Chisaki?
>Yes it does, I'm talking about the MLA group itself
No it doesn't.
>That is pretty much irrelevant, it's nobodies as "of no importance or influence". The point is that due of all their characteristics you cannot just consider them as "plot devices".
They are plot devices, they had no character beyond following redestro.
AFO and the Doctor both are supporting him from the shadows, you may say he needed to prove him self for the doctor, but the fact that the doctor contacted him due to AFO is the issue.
He doesn't take action and only moves forward by having Hori introduce a new villains just so that can happen.
Stain
Overhaul
MLA
>>
>>206702488
Strongest in terms of character? Absolutely. Ability? Nope. Story/plot significance? Not at all. He's the best character in a mediocre group of villains, that's all.
>>
>>206702137
I feel like this is taking too little responsibility for what the clones he was creating were doing, but maybe what they were going for was that trying to account for clones' free will is something he cannot think about or go insane. The clones he's made from Dabi especially have acted to kill people and attack kids and he would be aware of that by being on the missions at all.
>>
Official chapter is out https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007311
>>
>>206702079
>Imagine the shock that could have been delivered if Gigantomachia just plowed straight through class 1-A and the heroes
>leaving them all for dead
Really now? The heroes know about him, let them at least TRY to stop him a bit, don't be so cruel my dude
>>
>>206701761
That's sorta the issue. He introduced them in the backlines, but then you got deku and bakugo sprinting into the fight. It would be kinda understandable to see them fend off nomus while the pros all converge on shiggy. As for the other kids, it's weird they didn't leave any hero to monitor them, and now they get to fight LoV as a class.
>>
>>206702550
He was literally stated to be there strongest asset in story, an easy win for them, he can make a fucking army High Ends you dumbass

And the LoV are the main Villains of the whole story
>>
File: file.png (383 KB, 620x526)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>Next chapter is in 8 days then we have a week break
Hell man
>>
>>206702539
>He got a flashback then a power up out of nowhere.
So you didn't read it. Jesus Christ. These threads would he so much better if the people criticizing the manga weren't also speedreading it.
>>
>>206702340
I get what you're saying. It's interesting that Endeavor's fight was personally about him and about growth; in that way it actually lines up with the themes of the overall story more, by fitting into the same way that battles with the heroes-in-training are about their growth and progress. He as a side-protagonist must still grow alongside them, in his own way. The enemy being a simple enemy acting out straightforward desires also puts a bigger magnifying glass on what's happening with Endeavor and in his mind, if you think about it - it becomes more of a one-man show.
>>
>>206702771
>then we have a week break
Source
>>
>>206702758
What "could've" happened doesn't outdo what actually happened, and he wasn't that effective, otherwise his purpose in the story would've had a greater impact on the actual events of it. He's still the best character in the group by far, but that just goes to show how bad the LoV are as the "main villains" in that case. I wonder what villain of the week Hori will use after Shigaraki jobs at the end of this arc.
>>
>>206702742
>As for the other kids, it's weird they didn't leave any hero to monitor them
....they literally fucking did. Once again the people with the most issues are the ones who speed read.
>>
File: 20200801_152524.jpg (61 KB, 745x295)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Viz translation of this made it seem more like a Midnight deathflag instead
>>
>>206702803
>So you didn't read it. Jesus Christ. These threads would he so much better if the people criticizing the manga weren't also speedreading it.
Telling me I didn't read it doesn't prove me wrong, if you have nothing to say that just means im right and that its exactly what happened
>>
>>206702518
I don't know, I've never collected my own sweat. That's just weird. Since nitro is just a normal chemical that can be produced, the school might actually just be filling them, which would be more pure in theory than the mixture scooping biologically-created nitro off a teenager's body would procure.
>>
>>206702633
MINA BROS WYA?!?!
>>
>>206702912
>Telling me I didn't read it doesn't prove me wrong
You already contradicted yourself in your first sentence
>>206702539
>>206702539
>But my point was never about him winning, its about how he never does anything on his own without other characters going out of their way for him.
>>206702539
>He got a flashback then a power up out of nowhere.
So on top of being a retard who doesn't proofread you're a speedreader as well.
>>
>>206702895
So I guess Midnight is pretty much dead
>>
>>206702454
>hori doesn't know how to deal with his power
Sure he did. Twice was way way way OP. Once he started, he couldn't be stopped. So Hori had a coldly rational hero look at the facts and decide, Twice had to be stopped by whatever means necessary before he could start. And then, regardless of personal feeling, act on that decision.
>>
>Shigaraki is about to kill Deku, Bakugou and Endeavour
>OUT OF NOWHERE!!
>LEMILLION!!
>he got his powers back
>he's angry
>teleports behind Shigaraki
>Punches a hole trough his chest
>end.
>>
>>206702501
>MUSCULAR YET SLENDER

what did hori mean by this?
>>
>>206703144
It's a shame Hori forgot to be rational everywhere else with the series, lmao O MY 7 QUIRKS
>>
>>206703029
That doesn't really explain anything, you said he won against the MLA, my initial argument was not about him winning. You are pretty much ignoring everything else because you know im right and only focusing on this one thing even though it doesn't actually contradict me. How is him winning vs Redestro by a cheap out of nowhere power up invalidated my argument of him getting "growth" because Hori uses other villains to reach out for him just to get him to his current state? If redestro didnt reach out for him he would never win against him so what is your point??
>>
File: lemillion.jpg (310 KB, 1387x2443)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>206703153
Yeah bro Lemillion rocks bro, he's a total chad
>>
>>206703220
Ni dipshit you said in your own fucking words

>But my point was never about him winning, its about how he never does anything on his own without other characters going out of their way for him.

How in the fuck Shiggy beating Redestro with his own fucking power anything what you're describing?

Also you are a speedreader for saying that it was cheap and out of nowhere.
>>
>>206703144
Yeah, Hawks actually made an excellent decision to target him. Regardless of whether Twice was the single MOST powerful factor on the villains' side, he was definitely the most vulnerable of all such factors, so Hawks could make the biggest effect from a reliable mission. He botched it by trying to persuade and talk to him though, which meant he wasn't ready for Dabi. I doubt Dabi would have lived through that encounter either if Hawks had just quickly stabbed Twice and moved on with his full feather fleet. Dabi isn't fast, can't keep fire up for long and has just as piercable a heart as Twice so him being a "counter" only mattered in the position of vulnerability Hawks had already put himself in.
>>
>>206703400
>How in the fuck Shiggy beating Redestro with his own fucking power anything what you're describing?
He would never be in that position if Redestro didnt reach out to him to begin with and challenge him so again im still right
>>
>>206702633
Better quality scans are always nice
>the heroes crawling on top of giga's head in the 2nd to last page are actually right under mt. lady's giant tits.
>>
>>206702039
>no mineta

this is going to be pure fujo bait isnt it
>>
>>206702039
Why can't they just fucking focus on the anime 100%. Season 2 was the best season because they weren't distracted by anything else.
>>
>>206703576
>He would never be in that position if Redestro didnt reach out to him to begin with and challenge him so again im still right
No you're not you stupid faggot. You're wrong.
>>
>>206695644
Shiggy won't lose, but Gigantomachia might.
>>
>>206703855
because they have to maintain high interest in the series while it's popular or else it'll suffer the same fate as shingeki
>>
>>206703905
Through out this entire argument all you ever said was "you wrong" you really suck at this
>>
>>206703969
>Through out this entire argument all you ever said was "you wrong
>Point out your own contradiction
>Prove that you were a speedreader or didn't fucking read it
>HURR DURR I'M RIGHT BECAUSE REDESTRO CHALLENGED HIM

I'll accept your concession
>>
>>206704019
>>Point out your own contradiction
>>Prove that you were a speedreader or didn't fucking read it
>>HURR DURR I'M RIGHT BECAUSE REDESTRO CHALLENGED HIM
You are completely ignoring everything else that I said and act is if me pointing out that him winning by a cheap power up invalidated what I said when it just enforces it
>>
>>206704088
>a cheap power up
Sup speedreader
>>
>>206704138
Sup Mr.cant prove me wrong
>>
>>206704183
But you are wrong because you didn't read the arc
>>
Thots getting clingy these days. baka
>>
File: Balls.jpg (583 KB, 2896x2896)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
So that's what was on Giga's chin. I thought it was like harpoons or something.
>>
>>206704251
And you didnt prove me wrong because you ignored 90% of what I said when it still stands
>>
>>206704497
Actually it doesn't. You getting that first sentence wrong shows that you shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>206704424
Its grape's sticky balls
>>
>>206702088
Idk, the introduction of MLA and the villains rise up gang was on the bad end of character hinting. Looking at other shonen jump series off the top of my head: Akatsuki had introduced itachi and kisame to set a scale for how strong the akatsuki were while also mentioning to readers that orochimaru was a prior member before even introducing itachi and kisame. As for Bleach, we had a few members talk about the espada being these captain level hollows if not stronger and we saw grimmjow bodybag ichigo as the intro to the group. For hero, we had two lines referring that some other group exists and then watching them get their ass cheeks clapped by the league since they all levelled up mid battle.
>>
>>206702933
Shes gonna die isnt she?
>>
>>206704851
There's no way in hell Hori would ever kill off one of Deku's classmates.
>>
>>206703076
Kinda expected her to get the rape stick from the villains, but the manga is made for kids so her dying kinda makes sense
>>
>>206702842
>I wonder what villain of the week Hori will use after Shigaraki
AFO still have some followers in hiding
>>
>>206702895
Is the translation even correct? The fan one seems to be more fitting
>>
>>206704424
I don't think anything could pierce his hard skin. I though instead it was from the dude from class 1B that can attach things with his quirk
>>
>>206701378
Kirishima because it would be funny.
>>
>>206704403
Giga: No way fag
>>
>>206703855
Season 2 had the Stain arc and the pointless exams, not sure the sports festival really carries it to "best season", especially when Season 3 did camp and kamino, the highest peaks of the whole series.
>>
>>206702039
Isn’t this almost plot of the first OVA?
>>
>>206705236
Season 2 was undoubtedly the best season among normalfags. Season 3 suffered because of the movie, and All Might v All For One was overhyped.
>>
>>206702039
Good
>>206703855
Season 2 had an OVA as well, that was the zombie infection quirk OVA. It's also not the best season, and Season 5 is set up to be by far the worst season with the dogshit arcs it has to cover, so they fucking NEED this to even survive until the Season 6 kino saves the numbers again.
>>
>>206705385
Look at this shit ass taste.

>>206705367
>Season 2 was undoubtedly the best season among normalfags.
Nope
>>
>>206704403
She already made that joke herself
>>
>>206702039
Oh yeah, Iida's supposed to be a main character, I forgot.
>>
>>206705385
>>206705419
>Best opening
>Best Sakuga
>Tournament Arcs
>Fujos

Yup, i'm thinking normalfags ate season 2 the fuck up. Season 3 dropped the ball but not too hard.
>>
>>206705367
>>206705385
According to imdb the highest rated episode is from season 4 after that its One For All from S3 and Infinite 100% from season 4
>>
>>206705461
So you have the memory of a goldfish or you're just stupid
>>
>>206705476
nevermind, i've been btfo by facts and logic
>>
Momo´s plan is good and all, but I really hope there is a plan b in case of Machia being inmmune to poison or something like that.

Also happy that Compress is being usesul after so long, even if all he is doing is throwing pieces of rubble into people that can´t maneuver in the air.
>>
>>206705062
I read it in another language, and it says the same thing. So yes, it’s Midnight’s death flag
>>
>>206705489
I think Anon is implying that Iida, while a prominent character at the start of the manga, has gotten snubbed of screentime and development.

The truth is Iida is just moving too fast for Horikoshi to be able to draw him.
>>
>>206705529
I love the marble-shooting fingers upgrade, it's logical and a practical augmentation of his abilities that started as a debilitating injury.
>>
>>206702895
>>206703076
Midnight should never have been a teacher anyway, she's an ephebophile.
>>
>>206705547
He is slowly outspeeding canon and will begin disappearing next arc
>>
Why is Lida eye color yellow?
>>
I'm glad that even Class B students like Mudman and Ibara got to help out.
>>
>>206705885
Mutation, why else? He's going too fast to wear contacts just for show.
>>
Aside from Mina and TetsuTetsu, wich students can move throught the flames?
>>
File: bruh.png (280 KB, 500x332)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>Mina will get swallowed and the burst through Machia's Stomach, cementing the Alien Queen name
>>
>>206705885
Dunno, but the anime decided to change that detail.
>>
I wish hori would stop trying to draw these overly convoluted scenes, like some of the panels just leave me wondering what the fuck I'm looking at for a few minutes. This chapter had to be momo titfucking a bundle of tnt.
>>
File: 1579247243456.png (101 KB, 298x295)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
Lose? Nah he'll get badly injured and barely make it to safety and then starts planning again, A few of his comrades will die though.
>>
>>206706083
Probably Kirishima and Tamaki.
>>
>>206706557
>then starts planning again
Lmao when did he ever plan
>>
>>206706479
Are you by chance retarded anon?
>>
File: 279.png (2.85 MB, 1300x867)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
Thoughts on the color spread
>>
>>206706755
Besides the training camp, USJ, trying to take down Giga, dealing with the MLA? Never I guess
>>
>>206698704
I would like that but it would never happen.
>>
>>206707200
I guess anything is considered a plan these days
>>
>>206707200
Even now with getting key members of the league and Giga towards him. Never planning whatsoever
>>
>>206707158
Cute and canon.
>>
>>206707158
Cute!
>>
>>206704851
Would be so based if Kirishima jumped in the way to protect her and died.
>>
>>206702633
That was, huh, something I guess?
>>
>>206704851
No. She might get hurt and then used as a vehicle for Kirishima's character arc though.
>>
>>206707158
Kaminari has the best face.

Sad that 13 is not in it.
>>
File: My Hero Academia.png (2.21 MB, 1780x1296)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>206707158
Kinda boring and unrelated to the plot happening right now. I wanted something like this
>>
>>206707591
I really want her to get turned into a bunch of bloody chunks of meat
>>
File: EeJ56OZUcAAT6U7.jpg (739 KB, 1440x2048)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
6th popularity poll information
>1 vote per magazine issue
>1 vote for digital
>2 votes with volume 28
So technically we can vote if we buy the digital version of Jump.
>>
>>206707654
Why? She's a good girl.
>>
>>206707727
I love seeing hot girls die violently
>>
File: Popularity poll.png (386 KB, 635x650)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>206707682
So same as last year. Guess they're settling on that despite the fact that it didn't really solve the problem.
>>
>>206707682
what's even the point of a poll when people have more than one vote each? Literally defeats the purpose
>>
>>206707682
When will vol 28 come out?
>>
File: recient slip.png (528 KB, 500x668)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>206707824
We've been saying that for years due to the Bakufujo spam hence why the only legit poll was the first one.
>>
>>206707939
The 4th of September same day as Vigilantes and the Christmas LN.
>>
>>206695644
This series is going downhill real fast. Can't wait for Midoriya to become the number one hero, but through process of elimination.
>>
>>206708050
>Fag
What a fitting name
>>
>>206708050
W-wanna be boyfriends? I'll be good, I promise.
>>
>Endeavor drinking wine while Hawks is eating cheese
Why does Hori keep doing this?
>>
>>206707158
>Endeavor drinking wine
>Hawks eating cheese
Are they standing next to each other or the concept of wine and cheese together doesn't work in Japan?
>>
>>206708152
It does work, Hori is pretty much pandering to fujos and looking at twitter they are taking the bait
>>
>>206708209
>pandering
>have to reach this hard to make a connection

Nice pandering you got there.
>>
>>206708254
>Reach
Nips have a brain so its not hard to figure it out
>>
>>206708297
>Endeavor is drinking wine
>Hawks is eating a piece of cheese
>They're clearly fucking

Okay
>>
>>206708406
>>They're clearly fucking
Now you are the one reaching, cheese and wine go well with each other, this is the pandering part since Hori could have them eat/drink anything else. Its not about them fucking its about pairing them
>>
>>206708512
>cheese and wine go well with each other, this is the pandering part since Hori could have them eat/drink anything else.
Holy shit this reach!
>>
>>206708121
>Endeavor and Hawks are THAT gay couple
Who'd of thunk it?
>>
I want to marry Mirko
>>
I think Shiggy will lose and have to retreat, but will nontheless have dealt such an astonishing level of damage to the hero community that society becomes a lot worse and villains are massively emboldened. UA is forced to become essentially a hero base, with a lot more active heroes stationed there.
>>
File: 1498794499070.jpg (326 KB, 1000x800)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
With how things are going, Shiggy is likely going to lose but still manage to get away. Maybe even get critically wounded like AFO was.

Mainly because this shit still has YEARS of content to go through. They're clearly building all this up to be the end of the first major saga of the series covering the first year of their schooling.

Then we'll get a reset going into the second year where Shiggy will be forced out of the picture for a long time and things will shift.
My hope is for some kind of International Program to come up that a lot of the students, including Deku, choose to join, splitting the class and introducing new students to be focused on while we go to another country with whole new big name villains to go over.
Have the kids relocate to America for their second year and meet the #1 hero of 'MERICA
>>
>>206708254
>reach
Wine and cheese are the most basic food combination you can think of
>>
>>206705660
Pedophile also works. Like the difference between a crocodile and aligator, they both suck ass
>>
File: ET9egf7U8AAilmR.jpg (67 KB, 1000x750)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>>206708512
yeah but it's not gay
>>
>>206696176
Nigga all villains eventually lose in shounen regardless of whether it's well-written or not. Why are critics of MHA so fucking retarded?!
>>
>>206706083
Momo could do something similar to Mina but the nature of her quirk would mean that she'd become naked. Mudman in tandem with lizard or poltergeist can swim any number of classmates through the earth (which should be extremely resistant to it) towards Giga.
>>
File: EebaHSwUMAIy_Fa.png (504 KB, 680x523)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>206708121
>>206708152
Endhawks Nip fujos are delivering.
>>
>>206710052
Im surprised they even made a sketch about it considering its 3am there right now
>>
File: 20200802_143635.png (2.05 MB, 1041x1500)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>206710114
Bitch please.
>>
>>206710114
The amount of fan art that already came out is astonishing
>>
File: EebfKlZU8AEFAda.png (246 KB, 680x482)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>206710114
Never underestimate the love a fujo has for her gay ship.
>>
>>206710206
How can someone even produce a piece like that in barely 3 hours?
>>
>>206710206
My point exactly, their dedication is astonishing
>>
>This drug need 30 liters intravenously for his size to have any effect, but this cup-size vial is totally enough orally
That's not how it works at all!
>>
>>206707158
Kirishima, Present Mic, Jirou, Mina, Sato, Shoji, Tamaki(?) and possibly Ochaco (if that's who Mina is talking to) are all in it twice.
Kaminari is in it three times (despite being barely recognizable in Shoto's). Someone will actually have to dig up the comparative height chart to determine who is next to Tokoyami. None of this is meaningful and this was a shockingly generic spread that Hori clearly had no ideas for despite the amount of work it must have taken.
>>
>>206710381
Momo's actually stupid, didn't you know
>>
File: 173022.jpg (59 KB, 365x483)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
>>206707158
>>206710395
Additional detail: if what Eri is holding is a cup, it must surely be spilling.
Also, Mina is doing the gang sign for lesbians and her facial expression verifies that it's what she means.
>>
>>206710414
>>206710381
>intelligent enough to be able to generate and know the precise chemical composition of anesthetic
>not intelligent enough to know how to administer it
>>
File: 1469138631774.jpg (181 KB, 744x1024)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
So does this chapter basically confirm that Kaminari is not the traitor?

Lame.
>>
>>206710636
There is no traitor, everything that the LoV knew is capable of being done with some sort of snooping quirk that AfO likely had
>>
>>206710636
Yes. He was trying to completely ruin all of the LoV and nearly succeeded. The cost was nontrivial because now Compress has no more marbles to shoot.
>>
File: ydsW0mX.png (345 KB, 1000x1000)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>206710689
That just stucks from a story writing perspective.
Whats the point of building up towards a grand traitor reveal multiple times along the course of the story only for it to be.. nothing? Its just emotionally manipulative and plain disappointing.
>>
>>206710772
You are aware you're reading a Shounen manga, right
>>
>>206710529
I see you're up, that's good! I hope you had a pleasant night of sleep and remember to eat well.
>>
>>206695644
do you happen to remember first episodes where Deku said "this is the story of how I became the greatest hero of all time" There's your answer
>>
File: MON.png (106 KB, 348x293)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>206710636
Yeah because it's Monoma
>>
>>206710825
Yes but the manga had decent writing early on. I dont know what happened post Overhaul arc but ever since I feel like the manga stopped being unique and interesting and just another run of the mill boring schlock.
>>
>>206710879
It’s not fucking Monoma. Monoma is a good boy and a poor choice for traitor, has absolutely no impact on the leads.
>>
File: canon couple.png (118 KB, 249x170)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>206707158
Hori knows
>>
>>206710973
You know that they're best buds due to Mirio being a stand-up guy OUTSIDE of your child-rape headcanon too right?
>>
>>206707682
Can't wait to see Bakugo at the top again where he belongs
>>
>>206710908
I think hori got impatient and just wanted to jump into the war arc like the shonens he read but didn't realize you need real build up to it.
>>
>>206710953
Exactly this. And also monoma wasnt around with Class A during the first attack.
So without it being Kaminari, its either someone super important that would be stupid (like ochako) or its one of the boring ass literally whos? (like sugarman or invisigirl)

A traitor plot is meant to deliver a strong emotional shock to the audience by having a character they trust suddenly not break that trust. But if the traitor is too out of nowhere it will feel like an asspull. Neither of those options would feel good.
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (44 KB, 500x511)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: setsuna tokage.png (73 KB, 228x564)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>can detach limbs
>can regrow limbs???
>can fly with detached limbs
One woman army right here and her biggest contribution to the fanbase is porn
>>
File: 1596074708580.png (203 KB, 492x342)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>206711148
>Bakugo
>Topping anything
Sure buddy!
>>
>>206709270
>Have the kids relocate to America for their second year and meet the #1 hero of 'MERICA

Captain Celebrity?
>>
File: 1581802227186.jpg (54 KB, 600x600)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>206711062
Their love is pure and wholesome, they are soulmates and were made for each other.
>>
File: date.png (440 KB, 1183x365)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>206710973
Of course he does.
>>
>>206698282
>He has a copy
This is an interesting point, If Dr Warcrimes can recreate quirks now (which I feel like should be a much bigger plot point than it was) why don't all the Nomus get given a copy of AfO? Surely it'd make them stronger if they can fight pro heroes and then take their quirks. At the very least it'd take something omportant from the enemy
>>
File: eyes might.png (27 KB, 116x165)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>206711291
>>
>>206711426
No captain Abortion or Captain leftist. FUCK DEMOCRACY AMIRITE FELLOW 4CHANNERS?
>>
can someone tell me what the traitor thing is all about? i think i missed that plot point
>>
>>206711251
Invisigirl is the most likely unless Horikoshi retconned it.
>>
>>206711613
There's a traitor in Class 1-A but trying to pinpoint who they are in a series with superpowers, mind-control, and all sorts of gimmicks proves to be exceptionally difficult. People say Hagakure because her power is the best suited for it, but wouldn't UA just implement heat sensitive cameras or something? The level of tech shown in the series is quite high.
>>
>>206711360
So can she actually just fly around however she wants while fully-formed, or does she have to go through the formality of splitting into a couple piece before being able to do that?

Also can Mudman become Jank Togata in buildings made from earthy materials and just hop through walls while softening them and re-hardening them at exactly the right points?
>>
>>206711647
how did she jam the communications during the first attack?
how did she reveal the location of the pussycats place to the LoV during the muscular arc?
>>
File: EWy5hb4VcAAPOsG.jpg (549 KB, 1212x1455)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>206711613
at one point some of the teachers at UA mentioned that there's most like somebody at the school who's a traitor
>>
>>206711686
>>206711771
thx
>>
>>206710953
If it were Monoma I would just drop the manga. Logistically he'd have to have become the traitor before his big vendetta started right before the sports festival, and then every single action he's ever taken and word he's spoken is him being a DOGSHIT SPY. Even the innocent "people said I shouldn't be a hero" talk is a TERRIBLE SPY MOVE.
>>
File: firefox_oQk0CSHemK.png (191 KB, 640x503)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>206700893
This but Fire Punch
>>
so what will happen when he loses
>>
>>206710381
how does it works
>>
>>206711911
Is Beastars worth the watch or no?
>>
>>206711980
If Shigaraki just regular loses, we go back into the same cycle the story's been in since day 1, he goes back into hiding and tries to figure out a next move. I think Shiggy will acquire Deku and kidnapping arc 2 is about to start, personally. It'll be interesting to see which students will want to go get expelled for Deku as a follow-up to how Bakugo's went down.
>>
>>206712074
Eh? I never watched it why are you asking me lol?
>>
>>206712224
Well anyone really... sorry to put you on the spot anon.
>>
File: 6093093-60[1].png (206 KB, 671x519)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>206711426
He'd totally show up. In fact, he'd be a fantastic person to teach Deku how to use his floating power he's gonna get.

But I don't think he's the #1 hero in America, just one of the top ones. I think the thing saying hew as #1 was poor translation spoilers from back when he first showed up in VIgilantes.
>>
>>206695644
He has to lose. Otherwise he can track Deku down 24/7.
>>
The next chapter's teaser is going back to Shiggy and Deku's fight.
>>
>>206712325
fucking based
>>
>>206712074
Watch the first two episodes and see if you like it
>>
>>206712224
You didn't have to tact lol onto that sentence.
>>
File: 1596396484561.jpg (36 KB, 500x624)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>shiggy already being this strong
>Decuck still can't fully use his o my hands downs or whatever

wtf man
>>
>>206712325
What does it say?
>>
>>206707158
I’m going to fuck wine dad Endeavour.
>>
>>206712293
See >>206712132 ? He doesn't have to lose for the story to continue. From the fact that he tried to command Deku to hand over OFA, taking it isn't simple or quick if Shigaraki can do that now (and the 75% thing might mean he didn't get that, he only got the wanting it), so there can in fact be an arc about getting Deku out of a villain hideout where they didn't successfully take OFA in the time they had.
>>
>>206712554
Get in line
>>
>>206712529
He really is the special ed kid in the class isn't he? Him and Kota take the short bus to my U.A. everyday to train to become the best waterboys ACTUAL heroes have ever seen.
>>
>>206698457
GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!!
>>
>>206712529
Deku can fully use his quirks at this point, it'll just have lasting repercussions for his body. Since ending AFO once and for all is the entire purpose of his quirk, he's actually being selfish by conserving himself right now. He wants to have a future as a hero, but he should be going maximum power against Shigaraki to finish things. OFA is not made for fucking around.
>>
>>206711763
I thought it was clear the jammer was the electric villain and she could’ve just listened in on the teachers at one point.
>>
>>206712325
No. I want to see Monoma.
>>
>>206712809
If Monoma's with the other site, he's not doing anything interesting. He'll be escorting old ladies onto a fucking bus or something.
>>
>>206712900
Yeah and then he'll start finger blasting the old broads because he's BASED AF!
>>
>>206712934
He’s the only gay character in this manga.
>>
>>206699425
see you tomorrow
>>
>>206712325
"The battle to stop Shigaraki! do the heroes have a chance...!?"
>>
>>206712900
Do you think he’ll end up sacrificing himself for his class or something? I feel like the thing in JT was foreshadowing.
>>
>>206713007
>>206712530
>>
>>206712959
Canon gay?
>>
>>206712074
>furshit
No it isn't
>>
File: 0242-005.jpg (218 KB, 936x1300)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>206710772
>Whats the point of building up towards a grand traitor reveal multiple times along the course of the story only for it to be
So I can laugh at your stupid ass...when has the story ever at any point did this? Even more embarrassing is that the manga itself outright stated THAT NO ONE FROM THE CLASSES WERE TRAITORS AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS ARC so what in your fucking mind led you to believe that it had to be Kaminari?
>>206710908
>I dont know what happened post Overhaul arc
You started listing to /a/ and they warped your opinion.
>>206711247
And you're a fucking idiot. So much of what gets spouted in these threads are just bad takes about the manga and the author that its pretty evident why most everyone who used to post here fucked off.
>>
Mirio and Eri will marry each other.
>>
>>206712554
Eat your cheese and shut up Hawks.
>>
>>206713111
But wolf-kun looks cute!
I WANT TO TAKE HIS KNOT UP MY ASSHOLE!
>>
>>206713169
We know Hori
>>
>>206713015
No, I think he'll very gradually ease out of joke status into a serious competitor of Deku's in the arena of heroes.
>>
>>206713130
>THAT NO ONE FROM THE CLASSES WERE TRAITORS
Does he mean only 1A or even the others?
>>
>>206713396
I think All Might only teaches 1A. He's also stupid as shit.
>>
>>206711251
>A traitor plot is meant to deliver a strong emotional shock to the audience by having a character they trust suddenly not break that trust.
This is not true. In AOT the traitors were two literal who's who received very little characterization before the reveal with the revelation itself coming out casually. Fans consider it it brilliant subversion of expectations where anyone with a immediate understanding of literary tropes saw it as cheap and the only "shock" came from how out of nowhere it came from rather than from the emotional attachment readers had with the characters involved Reiner would receive proper development and characterization later on in the story while Bert died a literal who until the end.
>>
File: 1463678686431.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1142)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>206713130
>Even more embarrassing is that the manga itself outright stated THAT NO ONE FROM THE CLASSES WERE TRAITORS AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS ARC so what in your fucking mind led you to believe that it had to be Kaminari?

I dont know anon, basic storytelling tropes? I ask you again, whats the point of having a traitor that is meant to deliver an emotional punch and have it be a literally who random teacher the audience doesnt care about? That whole page could very well be misdirection if the traitor ever DOES get revealed as someone from the class, but at this point it doesnt even seem likely that we'll find out if anyone was the traitor.

>You started listing to /a/ and they warped your opinion.
No, I dont come to these threads much over the years. I just kinda read the chapters and occasionally jump for some discussion on release day, like now. But I genuinely dont find the past couple of arcs very memorable. I remember the first hundred chapters of this manga like it was nothing. I remember being excited, being hyped for each weekly chapter when stuff was happening. Idk maybe I just grew up. I dont know which is sadder. That a manga I loved got worse or I just became a cynical cunt and I cant enjoy it as much anymore.
>>
>>206712671
fuck the anime for removing this line
>>
>>206713068
more likely than kirishima or bakugou
>>
File: 32d.png (256 KB, 680x976)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>206702017
>be a hero
>save a girl
>get cucked by a crying 16 year old
boku no ntr academia lel
>>
imo the traitor is a pro hero, to be more especific, one of the heroes (teachers ofc)
>>
>>206713457
I dont read AOT anon, so I cant really comment on whether or not thats a good or bad thing. It could very well be a good subversion of the trop or the case of a "bad idea, good execution". In my personal opinion, when you introduce a traitor plot, you do it because you want the audience to experience an emotional gutpunch, similarly to how the characters experience it when they find out their friends were liars or whatever. Being betrayed is such a powerful universal human experience, and when you tap into that you tap into a lot of powerful emotions into your readers. Which is great, thats why they read after all (most of them). But if you just make it a literally who the audience doesnt care about its just like, whats the point? If the characters are all like "Ohhh I cant believe sugarman would betray us all this time god damn it" And the audience couldnt give less of a shit, you just wasted buildup and precious screentime for no payoff.

Again, what I said above might not apply to the aot traitor thing, and maybe the author managed to subvert that in a pleasant way, since like I said, I havent read it.
>>
>>206713727
i had a stroke
>>
File: tenor-2.gif (1.32 MB, 498x278)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>206702039
is this a short or not a movie?
>>
>>206713700
AKA My Cuck Assburgeria.
>>
>>206713055
Thank you. I'm more hype now
>>
>>206713679
Aw FUCK!
>>
>>206713727
My money is on the principal. He knows the true origin of quirks and he knows the whole hero society vs league of villains war has been stoked and cultivated to set the stage for the manifestation of AFOAOFA and the quirk singularity
>>
>>206713484
>I dont know anon, basic storytelling tropes?
Like? Out of the entire manga the traitor subplot has been brought up a couple of times throughout so if you're only reading it for that SPECIFIC subplot to get answer then you're pretty much ignoring 3/4th of the plot.

>I ask you again, whats the point of having a traitor that is meant to deliver an emotional punch and have it be a literally who random teacher the audience doesnt care about?

Like the AOT example posted in this thread the characters in question do not need to be super important or relevant infact most readers would rather it not be someone important but rather for the execution to thrilling. Most of the suggestions being brought up would lead to an out of character moment where a character turned traitor in order to move the story in a direction that wouldn't be good though most people are just wanting an excuse to shitpost over the writing.

>But I genuinely dont find the past couple of arcs very memorable. I remember the first hundred chapters of this manga like it was nothing.
Who are you even trying to convince? The first 100 chapters were pretty standard in comparison to the amount of shit that has transpired after it and you're only hanging on to that notion is because its a meme to say that a story was at its best in the beginning.
>>
>>206713809
its amazing how villains are un cuckable, look at himiko lmao
>>
>>206713961
We've read his internal monolog about the traitor.
>>
>>206713782
It's an OVA like the other OVAs
>>
>>206714156
He was roleplaying with himself
>>
>>206702039
So we aren't getting another movie it seems like. That's a good thing
>>
File: EecJKECU4AAbuDj.jpg (330 KB, 1449x2048)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
Wine and Cheese
>>
File: 1592863376128.jpg (285 KB, 880x1570)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>206695644
I hope he at least gets an important kill. And no, Gran Torino isn't that important; I'm meaning someone like Aizawa or Endeavor. I want to say Bakugo, but I don't think Hori has the guts to do with how popular he is.
>>
>>206714156
That was doublethink. You never know who might have a mind reading quirk.
>>
>>206713971
>Like? Out of the entire manga the traitor subplot has been brought up a couple of times throughout so if you're only reading it for that SPECIFIC subplot to get answer then you're pretty much ignoring 3/4th of the plot.
So you agree the traitor subplot is a part of the plot right in some capacity right? That means if it ends up being a disappointing element, it will still end up affecting the entire plot. Subplots can abide by basic storytelling tropes as well anon. In addition, I feel like the traitor plot HAS been very much put aside over time. It was an important deal for a few moments early on, but there's not been any development at all for it lately.

>AoT
Like I said above, I think if the execution is good surely any trope can be subverted in a good manner. I cant say anything about AoT just about HeroAca, and I dont think hori can pull off a similar thing.

>Who are you trying to convince.
No one really, I was just honest about what I was reading. Maybe I need to go back and reread the manga. I've been reading each chapter weekly since like, chapter 3, maybe rereading it all the way through will give me a new perspective and newfound appreciation of some fights or moments I might have glazed over/forgotten. (Like the highend fight for example)

I will straight up say that I hate the oh my 7 quirks thing regarding deku. AFO was powerful enough as is to put him in the top leagues in his class. Now we know he's gonna outclass everyone to such a capacity its not even interesting anymore.
>>
File: 1586056434969.jpg (136 KB, 1500x1061)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
>>206711591
Captain Abortion sounds like a pretty cool guy honestly.
>>
>>206714437
What will their child's quirk be?
>>
>>206714545
Don't forget his wife Mistress. He's a cuck geddit? or his wife is a cuck rather. There's cucking in there because liberals.
>>
>>206714344
>Gran Torino isn't that important
He is to Deku and AM. and Deku need to unlock Nana's quirk.
>>
>>206714344
>he at least gets an important kill
Why? And why are you dark?
>>
>>206698371
Stain was deliberately trying not to kill Izuku, or Todoroki for that matter. They literally say this.
>>
File: 1593745874939.jpg (298 KB, 2048x1446)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>206714669
I know. I just think it'd be too cliche to really be that impactful.
>>
>>206714386
>So you agree the traitor subplot is a part of the plot right in some capacity right?
Its one of many subplots its just not that important in comparison to everything else. Now do I know where Hori is heading with it? Not really he's not giving us a lot to chew with it but do I believe it'll effect the plot in any meaningful way if i doesn't turn out to being some grand revelation that'll shake the foundation of the story? No not really.

>I will straight up say that I hate the oh my 7 quirks thing regarding deku
Why would you be upset over something that was not only foreshadowed but makes perfect sense on top of it? I feel that the angry is so so put towards the reveal itself but moreso towards the fact that not a lot of people in this fandom actually cares about watching Deku's growth but rather the extended cast hence why they're worried this will make them all irrelevant.
>>
>>206714386
OfA would have been stupid strong anyways. Deku getting more quirks doesn't really do any difference, besides making the fights a little bit more interesting
>>
>>206714913
>besides making the fights a little bit more interesting
Hero gear already did the job for us.
>>
>>206707824
>>206707976
because they get money out of these stupid chashcows where ultimately the poll means literally nothing
>>
>>206707824
It's to increase the sales of the magazine and volume, dipshit. Use your brain. No one gives a shit about some shitty poll.
>>
>>206715062
I mean its not like Hori actually even pay attention to the polls either since the importance of the characters haven't changed whatsoever regardless of popularity. In fact he might relish the fact that previously low ranking characters get attention over ones that never left the top 10.
>>
>>206714748
> if i doesn't turn out to being some grand revelation that'll shake the foundation of the story?
But wouldnt it be SO MUCH MORE interesting if it DID shake the foundations of the story? Thats what Im saying. You can have a traitor and have it just be some somebody that becomes a villain for an arc maybe 2 and then they get tossed in prison or killed. Im saying is that a traitor subplot has the potential for a whole lot more than just that. It can change the story completely, it can change the nature of the characters (how they handle being betrayed, how they interact with each other and the betrayer moving forward etc)

>Deku's growth
Deku's growth is specifically why I dislike having these extra powers. I liked seeing him go from being unable to use OFA to breaking his fingers and limbs trying to use it (one of the things I miss the most in the series, although I know why it was important for him to grow past that) and I loved seeing him develop his kicking/jumping leg style. That was the shit. But now with like the black whips quirk, he practically has already taken over the small "niche" that sero had. Who knows what other kinds of powers hes got hidden in there? Is he gonna develop those as well? Is deku just gonna become proficient in like 20 different types of combat styles, from martial arts to gunfights? Is he just gonna have a bunch of semi-useful quirks that overshadow his classmates? It just feels bloated. while just OFA training was more "focused".
>>
>>206715144
I bet he loved it when shiggy entered the top 10
>>
>>206714737
M8, it's not about the characters or how long he/she has been in the manga or how many arcs they have been in, but it's about the relationship and ties that connect him/her to the other character. he has been a mentor and a father to AM, he protected him and trained him to become the symbol of peace, he's the first mentor Deku ever had who actually helped him and taught something useful he used in fight "not clench your rectum and punch" besides, he's Nana's very best friend.
>>
>>206706479
You might be blind
>>
>>206714737
I am hoping that Torino has a sudden change of heart when Shiggy is about to be finished, like saving him without thinking to everyone surprise, Shiggy included. He wouldn´t understand why a hero would save him now of all times.
>>
>>206715188
Oh yeah I can guarantee he did because it meant he could draw him more.
>>
>>206695644
>vore
>>
>>206712074
Yes if you like character dev and general world building. Be prepared though for the physical fight's to not be all that great- Paru isn't very good on those.
>>
File: 1595720228049.jpg (381 KB, 2048x1454)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>
>>206715676
DoGgy HaS BiG CaWk hEhE!
Fuck off furry.
>>
File: Bruh.jpg (5 KB, 125x101)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>206715770
This is why all the beastars stuff got moved to /trash/
>>
>>206715477
popularity polls have zero bearing on how much someone is present or relevant
>>
>>206715730
Why is he looking at her like that?
>>
>>206713130
Sorry man, hard to understand what you're saying when you got horikoshi's dick in your mouth.
>>
>>206715770
Beastards is a gajillion times better than My Cuck Academia. No need to be a furry to enjoy it, just like you don't need be a cuck and a retard to enjoy MH- oh wait maybe you do.
Still better to be a furry than autistic retarded faggot getting ntr'd in capeheroshit.
>>
>>206716225
Your lack of argument says so much.

>>206715999
Yeah Hawks just so happened to appear in every arc since his conception because he's relevant in all of them.
>>
>>206716669
Maybe because hawks had a prewritten story part?
>>
>>206716625
Judging by how much you typed about cucking in this post of yours, I can tell it is a very sensitive topic of yours. Or a fear.
>>
>>206716169
He's showing her the home made video of their honeymoon and is going to reenact it.
>>
>>206707727
He's got a 'thing' for bloody chunks of meat. Never take him to a steak house, it's... bad.
>>
>>206716978
He got a thing for Mina's meaty thighs then.
>>
>>206716831
Na, it's just the truth when it comes to /a/ and their purity obsession seen everyday on this fag board. Shounenfags are very susceptible to it because they're still stuck in middle school gushing over battle shounen or are actual newfag teens, which is very likely when it comes to MHA.
Also Beastars is still better than this trash no contest. Only a retard would argue otherwise.
>>
>>206697509
Shiggy hasn't lost since his first appearance during the USJ event.
>In Hosu, he used stain's reputation to increase his ranks
>During the training event, he successfully kidnapped his target
>Kamino was AfO's failure, not his
>He fucked over the Yakuza and stole their shit
>Made Redestro and his goonies bend the knee
He legit only has one confirmed loss. If anything, he's on a winning streak.
>>
>>206717060
ok retard
>>
>>206697848
I only want prison break to happen so AfO can steal Chisaki's quirk and fix himself with it.
>>
File: EeLtqGIVAAAFXQ1.jpg (272 KB, 2048x1952)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
I need help finding a song anons. It's sung by a woman with a very high pitched voice and she's singing about angels. I remember a verse going like "I got, two million angels" or some thing. I thought the song was called city of angels, but it's not.
>>
>>206717188
says the retard who can't be bothered to formulate a response to someone else. just don't respond to a discussion if you ain't gonna add anything worthwhile to the reply
>>
>>206717180
>>In Hosu, he used stain's reputation to increase his ranks
it wasn't him, someone posted Stain's reaction and dug his past then post it.
>>During the training event, he successfully kidnapped his target
that was compass
>>Kamino was AfO's failure, not his
trusting Jobi was his fault since he's the one who exposed them
>>He fucked over the Yakuza and stole their shit
that's was Deku, then he swept in like a Hyena and stole OH's work
>>Made Redestro and his goonies bend the knee
that's was am asspull, a bad one.
>>
>>206700397
How many quirks out there are one hit gimmicks?
Off the top of my head, there's Shiggy, Chisaki, Compress, and the meat guy from Shiketsu. Am I missing any?
>>
>>206717358
says the retard that will just use mental gymnastics to make everything see bad and then when proven come back the next day like it never happened with the same retarded claim
ok retard
>>
>>206715057
The only thing hero gear added were air blasts. At the end of the day, Deku's OP, with or without the extra quirks.
>>
>>206717422
are you 12?
>>
>>206715181
>I liked seeing him go from being unable to use OFA to breaking his fingers and limbs trying to use it (one of the things I miss the most in the series, although I know why it was important for him to grow past that) and I loved seeing him develop his kicking/jumping leg style. That was the shit.
So you just like repetition.
>>
>>206717420
>compass
compress
>>
>>206717485
are you?
>>
>>206706083
Through the flames, Kirishima if he can hold his breath long enough. Over the flames, Reiko, Setsuna, Ojiro if he can fling himself hard enough, maybe Sero if he can latch on to Giga as he rises up and pull himself. Mudman could liquefy the ground and swim under.

Some of the missing 1-B students have quirks that would make this easier.
>>
File: 1583731349225.jpg (225 KB, 1004x1244)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>
>>206716169
She just farted very loudly. He's waiting for her to say something so he can ease the tension with a joke.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks the art style of hero academia looks similar to that of dagashi kashi? Particularly the eyes.
>>
>>206712066
Are you baiting? If you take some medicine orally they need to go througth your mouth, stomach, Intestines and then to your blood in a weaker form.
If the same medicine injected intravenously it skips all that path and goes straigth to your blod.

Why do you think Fatasses have to inyect Insulin so they feet don't die instead of eating it.
>>
>>206710381
>>206710414
>>206710545
>>206718451
Its always embarrassing to see /a/ show how dumb to actually are when criticizing this series.
>>
>>206710381
the vial is an extreme concentrate ya dufus
>>
>>206718612
It is still in a vial that has to be digested before the contents are released into the body.
>>
>>206717224
...not the anon your talking to- but does he need to?

We don't know what AfO goals are besides making All might suffer. I've never got the implication that what All might took from him that he was most pissed off about is his face- it's something else- enough to make it personal and contrived effort to select shiggy as successor/ pawn.

Not that I don't think it's possible- Afo taking Kai's quirk- I just don't see why Hori benched Chisaki if he wasn't gonna use him again.

AfO has also gone on record in passing on taking quirks that are mostly technique base (i.e. best Jeanist), just taking Kai's quirk doesn't necessarily means he'll have the skills to use it. It's implied Kai can only bring people like Rappa back to life or put his boss in a coma because he's book smart. He doesn't have rewind abilities like Eri that require no studying or prior knowledge.
>>
>>206718612
this man has the reading comprehencion of a toddler.
okey so this is what hori wrote:
Intravenous=X and oral=Y
X>Y in terms of IRL effectiveness
this man said that
20X==Y
Shit doesn't add up.
>>
>>206718612
My critique is that if the drug has to be administered intravenously, then making him ingest it won't work with the same potency.
>>
>>206703165
Bakugou is ottermode.
>>
God this manga sucks
>>
>>206719297
then don't post here damn
>>
>>206719347
How is that related?
>>
File: IMG_20200802_162423.jpg (53 KB, 750x582)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
>>206719842
Post a Bakugou version.
>>
>>206709428
what's going on here
>>
>>206719922
Deku has a vagina.
>>
>>206705660
>she's an ephebophile.
I fail to see the problem here.
>>206705660
Nah. There's that sweet sweet two year window where it's totally fine to pursue an 18/19 year old. All gravy baby.
>>
is all for one just the naraku of this series?
>>
>>206698563
>acting like an generic edgy early 2000s emo
>he proved himself fit to be the successor of AFO.

Not even voldemort is so generic
>>
>>206701663
His dad sweats the same stuff that Katsuki does it’s like/works like Nitroglycerin But they just call it sweat. Katsuki mom quirk just all ways her to sweat at will, I’m surprised no ones used her quirk in doujin.
>>
>>206702633
Damn with this Kaminari is pretty much confirmed as not the traitor.
>>
>>206719842
how was this meme called? I saw one with Itachi
>>
File: 1560367017464.jpg (590 KB, 1536x2048)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>
>12 minutes
>no replies
What killed the hype?
>>
>>206719957
Setsuna needs to stop loaning things out.
>>
>>206720970
Are you going to say this every time?
>>
>>206720970
implying there was hype to begin with.
>>
>>206717248
You're way off..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6uwUZY-Wjk
>>
>>206717180
He lost four times at Kamino actually.
>Bakugo, join me, I'm begging you, look I'm even deigning to offer you respect! Me, Shigaraki! >fuck off
>Easily and soundly apprehended by a hero attack
>miraculously saved by another after being apprehended, but then told to forcibly acquire the Bakugo this time, gets completely destroyed and bamboozled at this simple task by Bakugo and Deku as well
>refuses to leave, against All For Chad's wishes, All For Chad easily overpowers his childish whims with clever quirk use so that he is physically forced to leave
>>
>>206720373
Stan twitter-shop
>>
>>206717180
He lost over and over to Gigantomachia for like a month straight, why did you skip that one?
>>
>>206704851
I would be surprised if Giga doesn't just instantly swat her like a fly
>>
>>206701177
>>206701338
It really does feel like Deku is some Boruto character and not the main protag.
>>
>>206722023
Fucking hate that whiny bitch baby like you wouldn't believe. I hope he dies in his sleep and his mother finds his dead body and gives it to the fucking dog who's like ''so the whiny faggot is dead huh?'' and just pisses on him and goes back to fucking that sweet milf pussy.
>>
File: GuardiansVolDraxMantis.jpg (1.45 MB, 2158x1136)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>206720970
>>206722023
>>206722156
>>206701177
>>206701338
>>206701047
This might be the most forced display of trying to downplay something just because people are enjoying themselves. This is peak pathetic.
>>
>>206713130
The traitor has to be someone from 1A, because whoever leaked the hero raid in Kamino to the LOV only know about the trackers Momo put on the Nomu and not the plan to attack the bar. That's why AFO was waiting at the Nomu warehouse instead of with Shiggy who was exposed to danger when All Might busted down his door.
As for the manga "outright stating" anything, believing that All Might and Nezu when they say that none of 1A could be a traitor simply because they have the hearts of heroes is just plain dumb. That's exactly the kind of bait and switch that authors use all the time to lull the audience into a false sense of security just to pull the rug out from under them.
>>
>>206722349
I'm not kidding anon, Deku isn't as bad as people make it seem like, but it does feel like we got in a story halfway through and it started again after All Might vs AfO. I'm very interested in where his character will end.
>>
File: EOCM_5mXkAQMkV0.jpg (27 KB, 609x306)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>206701362
>>206701412
>>206701470
>>206701830
This best part of seeing the Yakuza arc animated was seeing /a/ get so handily BTFO by the masses.

>Deku trending for half a day
>All those reactions to the Overhaul fight
>All those good reviews

Even better none of the shit you fags said would happen came about
>They're going to hate Eri and Nighteye

The arc was even more well liked animated than the manga.
>>
>>206722520
I can see why so many people have bad takes on this manga. You are can't read a simple shounen manga,
>>
>>206722349
Why are you mad?
>>
>>206722589
Now compare the ratings.
>>
>>206722589
It's funny because the same thing will happen to the joing training arc when it's animated
>>
File: 1481327404151.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>206722778
It had better ratings than most of season 2 and 3 including the AM vs AFO fight
>>
File: Vanguard Inaction Squad.png (1.73 MB, 1540x1144)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>206701047
>why does it feel so underwhelming
Because Deku and Shiggy both have "no u" uno cards stuffed up their asses that allow them to pull whatever bullshit powerup they happen to need out of nowhere.
The stakes are all over the place, because half an arc ago Shiggy and the LOV were eating rats and squatting in abandoned buildings, and then in a single day they kill thousands of people and suddenly become the unquestioned rulers of a secret society consisting of hundreds of thousands of people. Then just as suddenly, the heroes roll up and curb stomp the LOV's insane numbers. We got introduced to the people in pic related as if they're going to be some big deal, but yet again when the action starts, the only villains actually doing anything are Dabi, Toga and Twice. Of course Shiggy and Gigantomachia suddenly show up and are so powerful they make all the heroes who just curb stomped the ReDestro movement look like chumps, which just makes the villains look like even bigger chumps.

It's a game of one-up-manship that just keeps going into power creep hell. Fuck, even Bakugo is saying he's able to keep up with 30% OFA just by trying hard. Look, I'm a certified Bakufag, but that's just ridiculous. Power scaling is beyond fucked, and not just in terms of quirks.
>>
>>206722880
That image looks like Andy Serkis' pre-gollum Smeagol from the beginning of RotK in anime form.
>>
>>206722816
that day here they will be crying blood of rage
>>
My body is giving up. I feel my strength rapido vanishing... ONLY SOMETHING HAPPENING NEXT CHAPTER MAY CURE ME
LET MACHIA LOSE OR MINA DIE, AND GET ON WITH THE SHIGARAKI FIGHT ALREADY

Bakugou perfectly ganked Shigaraki and hit him with his biggest explosion, then Endeavor prepared his strongest flame fist that logically should fucking murder Shigaraki since his regeneration is disabled.
>>
File: gumbell.gif (840 KB, 600x447)
840 KB
840 KB GIF
>>206723002
>>
File: 1585372543626.jpg (122 KB, 1010x629)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
>>206723002
That page looks like Hori had just read Bleach and thought it'd be cool to re do the Espada and Fractions thingy but now he forgot
>>
Threadly reminder Hawks is a diaperfag.
>>
>>206722880
What about Bakugo's episode? How much better did it do?
>>
>>206723375
That episode did worse than Hawk's debut episode which had no action or shit animation.
>>
>>206723325
Me on the right devouring my man's lips
>>
>>206723369
I don't want to see or hear your evidence, but I have great doubts all the same. Can you simply confirm or deny that you have evidence for this claim?
>>
>>206723451
Did it do better than Deku vs overhaul?
>>
>>206722880
You do realize that good episodes create viewers for future episodes, right? That an episode's viewership is entirely influenced by the ones before and not at all by its own quality? You see spikes after good episodes and plummets after bad episodes, not on those episodes, because viewers don't generally know the contents of episodes they are about to watch, they only know what they saw previously either encouraged or discouraged them to watch the next. Say that you understand this, please.
>>
>>206723623
This logic gets destroyed by the sheer fact that recap episodes do better than most canon episodes.
>>
>>206723929
How? Recap episodes are EXTREME TRASH that no one would watch if they expected how bad they would be. They are there specifically because they like the series and want to see its continuation, not fucking recap episodes. Then the recap episode being SO BAD causes a drop in viewership.
>>
File: 1565747835773.jpg (1.59 MB, 1134x1680)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>206722816
>animefags fall in love with 1-B
>deluge of fanart commences
>all the while /a/ is seething

Yeah I'm thinking it's based
>>
>>206724033
You're retarded and your stance make no sense.
>>
>>206723459
I can confirm it.
>>
>>206696462
Also this
>>
>>206724089
Are you serious? Actually unironically serious here, failing to understand simple viewership logic that any 90 IQ TV network exec bases their job around? Work on yourself.
>>
>>206724230
>>
>>206724254
Do you also struggle to understand the concept of the past influencing the present in general, or is this a very specific mental block we're trying to repair here?
>>
File: TTGL_prepares_to_attack.png (1.23 MB, 1920x1080)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>206724067
This guy is fucking sick. Imagine if he goes full Gurren Lagann on this arc
>>
>>206724330
>>
>>206724490
What if we couch this in small, isolated steps for you to extrapolate from and build logic skills? We can probably find articles on animals that experience rewards and punishments in laboratory environments, at which point they become respectively more or less inclined to repeat the actions that led to them. Would you be capable of understanding that?
>>
Would eri enjoy making tiktoks?
>>
animefag here
Why are the heroes so dreadfully boring in comparison to the League of Villains?
If they were the protagonists it'd be 3X more enjoyable
>>
>>206724880
SHUT THE FUCK UP! THE HEROES ARE GOOD BOYS WHO ARE DOING THEIR BEST! YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THIS, I WON'T LET YOU!
>>
File: arm.gif (398 KB, 1016x324)
398 KB
398 KB GIF
>>206724880
You are going to like the next season then
>>
>>206724880
The heroes are almost universally from either 1 or 2 generations behind the curve, so most of them have shitty boring quirks like "fire" that they've super-trained.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.