[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: character-creator-4.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKRpdxmZ9PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_SQ1Vf6CY

https://www.reallusion.com/character-creator/
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (4 KB, 217x59)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAHAH
>>
>>900700
for me it's $0.00
>>
File: house-facepalm.jpg (26 KB, 500x375)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>900697
>only for Windows
>>
>>900700
That's if you buy the entire CC+iClone suite. Character Creator 4 itself is only $299.
>>
File: mhc-lightingpresets.webm (2.68 MB, 1920x1080)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
>>900697
How well do CC characters stack up against Epic Games' MetaHumans?
>>
can you make coom with these? or is daz the only program?
>>
>>900709
>Diversitysim
>>
Does Reallusion just not want anyone to buy their products? I don't think their website has ever worked
>>
>>900709
If you watch the first video, CC has literally no corrective facial morphs (like wrinkles on the nose, or laugh lines) when the mouth moves.
They're "there" if you manually put them in, but even in your Webm Metahumans does it right away without any jumping through hoops.

I guarantee if you tried a facial pose like the one on the 5th second of your Webm, CC would shit the bed. That's why the vid in the OP looks so lifeless when the "Kevin" model starts talking.
>>
>>900707
>only $299
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGGAAHA
>>
DAZlets on suicide watch
>>
Strange licence. You have to email them and get permission to use CC4 characters in your game. Pretty sure this is to shut down coomerdevs
>>
>>900791
Not a lawyer but to me the license is absolutely a deal-breaker because the way I read it they make the decision whether they actually give you the "license agreement letter" at their own discretion. And that decision would have to happen late in development because they want to know what you are releasing. Which means you may be working on a game for years just to then not receive the license to release with these assets you paid for. They wouldn't even be under any obligation to so much as give you a reason. Even if they were to refund you, you'd still be left having to redo all of this work with a different software, adding months to your development at a time where you may have already run out of money.

Also: what if they get purchased or go bankrupt or something while you're working on your project? Just - nope. Even if we trust they have absolutely no ill intentions now with this clause it's still an insane risk to take for any serious development.
>>
>>900785
Not really.

If daz user is a general "coomer", that wants to morph the default female, pose it, render and coom, then daz is still way faster and better. Also free with huge library (also free if you can use google).

If you want to make a coomer video or videogame, then CC4 would be better.
>>
I still don't get who this is for
It's legit less time consuming and less costly to learn modelling + scuplting + texturing than learning how to use CC
I mean you can't expect the average guy who wants a quick solution for realistic characters to make sense of all the UI and the supposed workflow

t. guy who tried to learn CC3 few months ago to bypass learning proper 3D, got a headache and now just does everything himself
Also last I checked the rigs are completely worthless out of CC so I don't see it putting daz out of commission
>>
>>900791
>>900909
>>900936
Long ago I got a free license for one of those programs, not sure which one, but then it was meaningless because all the export pipelines were behind a paywall.
>>
>>900936
It's literally just the character creator from Skyrim.
How retarded do you have to be to not be able to use it?
I've got my own reasons for not liking CC, but "difficulty" isn't one of them. You're just pushing around sliders.
>>
>>900697
No Linux version?
>>
>>900697
how do i get this shit 4 free?
>>
>>900697
Why do they look so cartoony?
>>
Nice!
>>
>>900706
they took the directx pill
>>
>>900791
>we must give you permission to use renders of the content
not only no but fuck no
>>
>>900700
Are you retarded? Its for studios/game makers who have hundreds of millions/billion dollars to spend.
>>
>>906833
Then why advertise to the average NEET hobbyist?
>>
File: 64087934_95080g969_p0.jpg (80 KB, 608x790)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Dazlet here, what is the name of this outfit ?
>>
>>900700

Serious question, why don't they make private use free and rely on education/commercial licences? Like the first thing that happens when digital artists meet is the ceremonial swapping of pirated shit.
>>
>>900697
where's the torrent?
>>
>>909363
In the Metaverse.
>>
>>900705
>>904068
>>909363

spoonfeed me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.