[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chenlin-tsai-010.jpg (449 KB, 1920x2400)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
Why is it always the azn genes making the best art in blender while the blender discord trannies jerk each other off with their low poly guns and donuts?
>>
Because asians are use to working with shitty tools.
>>
>>894159
because you are a faggot and you should kill yourself like right now
>>
>>894159
How do I make those eyes and head shape? Any reference ?
>>
>>894159
Why do most sculpted figures look amazing until you zoom in
>>
>>894159
Take your shitty east vs. west threads back to /ic/
>>
File: Astrum Design YD Luna.jpg (2.82 MB, 6896x5168)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>894159
Your pic was likely sculpted in ZBrush, like pretty much all of commercial mass-produced Japanese and Chinese figures.
>>
File: meow-apex-toys-7.jpg (549 KB, 1334x2000)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>894253

To be specific it was rendered in blender. My question is what kind of asian shaders they use to achieve the Made-in-China aesthetic?
>>
>>894279
Looks like just some basic shaders imitating real life figure materials (PVC and ABS plastic, paint) to me.
The result you see is 60% lighting and 20% post.
>>
File: sailormoon perspective.png (1003 KB, 1671x853)
1003 KB
1003 KB PNG
>>894249
Perspective distortion, the closer you look at a figure the greater features become exaggerated and since most anime models are designed with orthographic perspectives in mind their designs tend to fall apart when lens distortion is introduced.
>>
>>894251

Why? Not my fault you only make donuts, blendlet.
>>
>>894316
You don't even know what software I use, but assumed I use blender due to it being the only thing you could use against me because everyone knows your "Asian genes" thing is bullshit. No one on /ic/ likes your threads, did you get banned there for spamming?
>>
File: www-ycfcg-com-1.jpg (1.11 MB, 3840x4156)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>894386
Doesn't matter what software you use blendlet. You will never produce anything comparable to asian genes. Plus, stop assuming just because I shit on you means I am the exact anon you are talking about, nigger. If you could provide a solid explanation as to why your western discord genes can't compete with asian twitter genes, I will let this slide.

>>894284
Seems like it. How do you think the saturated
areas under the skin were done? Is it mostly the SSS taking over or do they paint them directly as if you are drawing in 2d?

>>894161
Idk how many times I've heard, said or even been told of the word "faggot". To be honest, it is becoming stale . Try again with a better insult blendlet.
>>
>>894395
lmao I can see why people would call you faggot a lot
>>
>>894395
>Doesn't matter what software you use blendlet. You will never produce anything comparable to asian genes. Plus, stop assuming just because I shit on you means I am the exact anon you are talking about, nigger. If you could provide a solid explanation as to why your western discord genes can't compete with asian twitter genes, I will let this slide.
>>
all fake chinese shader, fk china.
>>
>>894159
Thats not blender
>>
>>894395
>If you could provide a solid explanation as to why your western discord genes can't compete with asian twitter genes, I will let this slide.
I'm french . They can't compete with us .
>>
>>894617
Frogs are unironically the best when it comes to art.
>>
>>894159
>azn genes making the best art in blender

Another bland uninspired coomer anime girl
>>
>>894617
100%
>>
>>894662
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVR1EKIrFvk

Here's another bland gook coomer girl for you donutfag.
>>
>>894169
The eyes are painted on the face. The head shape is just a generic anime head shape, there's tons of tutorials for that.
>>
File: pepeGASM-5x.png (310 KB, 560x560)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>894159
>>894253
>>894786
>silky tights
>>
>>894617
poste ton travail, pédé
>>
what an embarrassing fucking thread
i'd tell you to grow up, but your weeb ass should just jump off a bridge instead
>>
>>894786
>metahuman
I'm less impress now...
>>
>>894395
>Idk how many times I've heard, said or even been told of the word "faggot". To be honest, it is becoming stale . Try again with a better insult blendlet.
>also calls people nigger on 4chan like that's not the third most used word behind "faggot" and "reddit"
>>
>>894159
>Painted eyes
Kill yourself
>>
The Western artists capable of competing with azn genes are too busy bitching about azn genes and fantasizing about having created good art to put the effort in to actually make good art.

Effort over time = results. You get out exactly what you put in, so start putting in the hours or let Discord trannies forever represent you.
>>
>>894159
>>894251

>>894589
>Thats not blender

Which software/renderer is it, then?

It looks good. I honestly thought it was a photograph.
>>
>>894159
>>894279
>>894395
>all these stock anime heads
I must work to remedy this.
>>
>>894809
Anime website you angry little boy.
>>
>>897075
Faggot don't you read the thread? it was rendered in cycles with basic polypaint and tweaked plastic shaders in good lighting.

>>897082
You can't. Stick to your low poly 1k tri anime retard.
>>
>>897124
Your hostility is unwarranted and and indicative of childhood sexual abuse.
>>
>>897161
>Your hostility is unwarranted and and indicative of childhood sexual abuse

lol
>>
>>897124
>Faggot don't you read the thread? it was rendered in cycles

Someone else said it wasn't made in Blender. I was given contradicting information. :/
>>
>azn
>asian
Firstly I want to say that it's nostalgic to hear 'azn' again since I haven't seen it since like 2008.
Second, it's not "Asians", but the Japanese and they're like 1% of the Asian population.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.