[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 34 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I'm learning Zbrush since I grew up on blender.
Only the tutorial made me smile in a
>Oh look how stupid Zbrush is
way.

What made me smile is how crippled Zbrush is.
In like it specialized to the point that its unusable in advanced settings.

The main subject was hiding objects (I think Zbrush calls them subtools) so the tutorial guy says
>If we want to see what is going on we can hide the subtools here in this menu
I smiled since in blender you have a list of all your objects and a eye icon to press to hide this object.

>So we can see if the teeth are going in right
LOL there are multiple ways to do this in blender and all of them are superior to what he is showing.

Its such a trivial thing, simple list of objects, eye icon next to the object.
Can Zbrush have this?

Sure Zbrush has its fancy ghost view of the objects.
However seriously they did not implement a simple list?

I mean once blender gets sculpting better (then it has now) can Zbrush survive? The developers look to retarded to implement superior solutions. To the point of making their pull geometry tool literally unusable with itself.

Since I presume you will hide parts of your model that consists of different objects. And not be a industry autist where you need to export to another program only for hiding different objects in the model.

What was the name of that shit industry trash that only exists to rig a model and nothing else? Or is it in literally bankrupt since blender has auto rigging in it now.
>>
>I mean once blender gets sculpting better (then it has now)
See you in 10 years. Oh wait, ZBrush is still in development. Nevermind then.
>>
>>823497
>So we can see if the teeth are going in right
>LOL there are multiple ways to do this in blender and all of them are superior to what he is showing.
like?
>>
>>823497
I know it’s bait, but you do have a point. Sadly, Zbrush isn’t going anywhere, because all the “competition” (yes retard, blender is not the only other sculpting app) falls short in areas more important than UX.
>>
File: Blender Wins.png (21 KB, 327x305)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>823506
>like?
Learn blender.
>like?
The Zbrush fag speaks.
>>823498
> is still in development.
Be Zbrush, literally be retarded as fuck.
Literally get filtered by a freetard shit software like blender.

On a scale from 1 to 10 how retarded are Zbrush developers ?

>still in development
Yea this shows.

>>823510
>but you do have a point
Why are Zbrush devs so retarded?
Why do they insist on you using their autism menu instead of having a normal list of objects with eye icons to hive the unwanted ones?

>I know it’s bait,
Its not I'm amused that """PROFESSIONAL""" software can be retarded like this.
>>
>>823533
Well, there is an "eye icon", but it's hidden in the "subtool" menus.
It's common knowledge everyone hates Zbrush, but we don't have any better app to do what it does. I'm convinced devs are just assholes who sniff their own farts for creating no1 sculpt app in the market and will never drop their "unique" UI system retardation.
>>
File: 1617734265536.gif (1.36 MB, 444x444)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>823533
Just use Blender then instead of seething this hard, you're not gonna make anything of value anyways so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>823533
>Why are Zbrush devs so retarded?
>Why do they insist on you using their autism menu instead of having a normal list of objects with eye icons to hive the unwanted ones?
They know they have little competition as long as zbrush can handle more polys than other options.
>>
zbrush has zmodeler ehich is 2comfy
>>
File: 1616348157852.jpg (14 KB, 382x385)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>823557
>>
>>823497
zbrush ui is shit everyone knows it but we don't really have a choice, nothing else comes close in terms of feature and performance
>>
File: wry.gif (360 KB, 853x480)
360 KB
360 KB GIF
>blendlets don't understand that programs like Zbrush are, by design, meant to be customized by the user
I'm all for a few small quality of life changes in Zbrush for sure but if you're too insufferably retarded to comprehend modular UI's, you'll never make it.
>>
>>823583
>he thinks modularity is the problem
Retard. The problem is that Zbrush was designed as 2.5D painting program and the whole sculpting feature is just a brush creation tool for that. The devs failed to adjust their UI after it turned out that nobody cares about their shitty painting and they accidentaly created the best sculpting app on the market. Everything about Zbrush is retarded, from the awful menu structure to retarded naming convention.

>b-but you can move the bars around
who the fuck cares, if you can't even remap half the hotkeys
>>
>>823584
You can remap 99.9% of all functions to hotkeys unarguably, not sure where you got the idea of half from. If you have problems with menu structure, make it your own. You have custom menus, pallettes, documents, hotkeys, plugins, macros, scripts all at your fingertips but instead you choose to filter yourself.
>>
>>823591
>you can make our UI usable if you spend 3h custromizing it, I swear
Pixologic, pls go. Maybe I would use non pirated version of your soft if you weren't so hell bent on making everyone's life harder.
>>
File: 67834_4379.jpg (252 KB, 1200x675)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>ui is fine
>>
>>823595
I admire the guy for pulling this off with his clusterfuck of a custom UI
>>
>>823497
>I smiled since in blender you have a list of all your objects and a eye icon to press to hide this object.
Guess what retard you have the same in zbrush.
>>
>>823497
Blender fanboys "haha j-just wait for the next update and it will beat zbrush" mentality is cancer.
>>
>>823612
>still waiting for those basic subd, animation and viewport performance improvements since 2015
>>
>>823619
Teo more weeks, you just wait.
>>
>>823608
This. How come no one pointed it out sooner?
>>
Zbrush + Blender idorts were you at
>>
>>823595
Filtered
>>
>>823731
Here but extremely pissed off that blender abandoned fixing UV soon as retopo, UV, posing and hard surface is all I use blender for.
>>
>>823595
ultimate pleb filter
>>
>>823736
Ugh really? I'm still newfag material but I am learning to retopo with Retopoflow 3 in Blender. man, don't really want to get autistic enough to pirate and learn Maya for that
>>
>>823749
you can get around it with a combo of addons, texel density checker, UV toolkit, uv packmaster 2.8 etc. But this shit shouldn't need so many plugins, texel density matching, packing that actually can rotate items anything other than 90 degrees, packing to a rectangle, stacking uv islands, straightening entire islands at once etc. should all just be there.

External UV solutions are not really an option when doing game assets (props and environment mainly, characters you can) so blender really should be fixing this before adding any dumb features but that's FOSS for ya.
>>
>>823595
>Total points:200m
Meanwhile blender shitting its pants at 5m and they think it's good seriously
>>
>>823790
the funny thing as well is performance is not even in my top 10 things I love about zbrush sculpting vs blender.
>>
>>823790
DELET THIS
>>
>>823802
I can see the base adding a shitton of extra baggage
>>
File: z.jpg (2 KB, 147x30)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>823731
sitting in the corner, embracing the grind, trying to not get pulled into this retardation
>>
>>823790
This.
>>
>>823620
p-pablo is working on it! I promise!!
>>
>>823837
he working on zmodeler brush so we wont ever have to leave sculpt mode
>>
>>823845
Seriously? Can he come up with somethingmore useless? The whole point of having sculpt mode in blender is that you have access to the great modeling tools it has, why the fuck would I need inferior redundant shit in sculpt mode?
>>
>>823845
Why the fuck would he do that?
Who the fuck wants this?
>>
>>823850
i want it. Zmodeler keeps you focused.
>>
>>823845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjuD3TFAIdQ
Seems like it, not sure how far he plans to go with that idea tho
>>
>>823846
>>823850
Considering the terrible performance of the edit mode, it makes sense.
>>
File: no exit.gif (410 KB, 221x196)
410 KB
410 KB GIF
>>823856
oh

it wasn't a joke
>>
>>823856
ha! the time has come poxologic are sweating balls
>>
File: 429_082151.jpg (80 KB, 433x353)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
why are blendlets such idiots
>>
File: 1605541640728.png (81 KB, 384x313)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>823993
>>
>>823993
unironically because it's free
>>
>>824000
My time isn't free so fuck that
>>
>>824044
how does it relate to most blendlets being idiots?
>>
>>824049
If you value your time you stay away from anything that comes for "free"
Things like FOSS, cheap hotdogs, certain women etc.
>>
>>824057
That wasn’t the question though, and you’re just fuming at this point.
Also
>women
>not free
Smh lad
>>
>>824058
Improve your reading comprehension
>>
>>824060
>why are blendlets idiots?
>because blender is free
this concludes the topic, but brave anon appears
>fuck free software amirite
>what are you talking about
>muh reading comprehension
>>
File: der_blendie.jpg (123 KB, 400x575)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>824058
This post reeks of assblasted blendlet.
>>
>>824063
Pyw
>>
>>824065
>>
>>824066
So this is the power of blunder
>>
>>824066
>shits on blendie
>is a blendie
Is this some post retard shitposting?
>>
>>824068
No one in their sane mind thinks Blender is good. They use it because it's free.
>>
>>823790
More like 50m, but yeah, less polygons is the only thing that still makes Zbrush worth considering over Blender.
>>
>>823736
>fixing UV
U wot? Blender's UV tools are fine, and now it can finally pack properly too (without a paid addon).
>>
>>824078
>no layers
>no multires
>awful remesh and bool performance
Come on anon
>>
>>824081
>no layers
What function from the layers are you missing in Blender?
I genuinely never understood what the purpose of layers was in Zbrush. Seems Blender's shape keys serve do pretty much the same, minus the invert function.

>no multires
Blender has multires, and has had it for years?
It's not as performant as the one in Zbrush, though.

>awful remesh and bool performance
Remesh performance is good, and there are many ways to remesh in Blender now. Bools are slow as shit, I'll give you that.
>>
>>824079
>Blender's UV tools are fine
if you are used to shit
>>
>>824088
Tell me what you're trying to do, and I can probably help you.
>>
>>824083
Layers are extremely useful for concepting and useful for applying high frequency details. Multires is broken. Making changes to the lower levels will kill your mesh on the higher levels. Remesher is “fine” but far from how fast and smooth dynamesh is. I like blender too, but let’s be realistic here.
>>
>>824093
>applying high frequency details
I'd never do that before the end though. You mean to say you add high frequency details in layers at an early stage to preview a more final surface?

>Multires is broken. Making changes to the lower levels will kill your mesh on the higher levels.
I almost never use it, so you might be right, but I haven't heard about that issue before.

>Remesher is “fine” but far from how fast and smooth dynamesh is
How so? Also, there are at least three ways to do it (with multiple modes and options for each), so there's usually something that works for anyone. And then there's the quad remesher addon, which works pretty much exactly like the one in Zbrush?

>I like blender too, but let’s be realistic here.
I like both, but I kind of hate how annoying and slow everything but the sculpting tools are in Zbrush. So the only feature I trully appreciate enough to even consider using it at all is that it handles more detail.
>>
>>824079
>I have only ever UV'd in blender: the post
>>
>>824098
Oh no, I have UV unwrapped in Maya. Now that is some clunky trash.
>>
>>824096
shape keys break like crazy with multires on, layers actually work.

more important than layers is the combo of morph targets with layers though imo.

>but I kind of hate how annoying and slow everything but the sculpting tools are in Zbrush

lol, if you bothered to learn zbrush properly you'd understand why people generally find the opposite to be true. Zbrush is a racing car, it is made to be useful for people who are good at it only, once you know more of zbrush the stuff that makes no sense initially ends out being way faster then you go back to blender and just wonder why the hell it takes so long to get to any tool you're gonna use a lot like transforming and masking, or why basic things like clip curves don't work at all.

If you make any kind of judgement about zbrush without spending at least 2 weeks learning the ins and outs then sorry but you got filtered.
>>
>>824099
UV mapping in Maya is years ahead of what you have in blender.
>>
>>824100
>shape keys break like crazy with multires on, layers actually work.
Yeah, you can't really use shape keys with modifiers.

>more important than layers is the combo of morph targets with layers though imo.
How so? What do you use it for?
Not trying to argue that it's not or anything, I just don't know.

>lol, if you bothered to learn zbrush properly you'd understand why people generally find the opposite to be true.
Oh, come on. Are you seriously arguing that Zbrush UI isn't the clunkiest, dumbest shit on the planet? Sure, it is powerful, and it can do a lot of cool stuff, but man, what a fucking retarded UI.
Zbrush isn't a fucking racing car. It's a tractor. A big, fat, clunky monster which can power through and get the job done. But it has a dashboard made of clay and spaghettios.
You literally cannot work as fast in Zbrush as you can in Blender, simply because basic operations just take a lot more clicks and scrolling through menus.
>>
File: gigachrist.jpg (36 KB, 640x751)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>824100
>thick skin + StoreMT + layers + history project
>>
>>824103
Not true, mask off an arm and transform it to bend it from the shoulder pivot in blender, isolate a selection and hide everything else. These actions take 1/4 of a second in ZBrush and you do them thousands of times when you're sculpting. Let's say you want to radically change the way a brush performs, the alphas and stroke type are right there. Masking with a paintbrush just being on a hotkey but when you do it off the model with the same key it becomes a select rectangle.

Honestly dude I can't say it any other way, you didn't get good enough at ZBrush to understand it. Finish actual pieces in it and you'll start to get it, with practice ZBrush's weird choices make you go faster and you'll never be able to go back
>>
>>824109
>Not true, mask off an arm and transform it to bend it from the shoulder pivot in blender, isolate a selection and hide everything else
Lol, just use the pose brush, Anon. You're the one who isn't knowledgeable enough to make arguments here.

>Let's say you want to radically change the way a brush performs, the alphas and stroke type are right there.
Check out the tool menu (N). What are you even talking about. Stroke type is accessible on the top bar, right in front of your face.
Either you're blind, or you haven't actually worked much in Blender.
>>
>>824113
oh sweetie no I used to use the pose brush (or occasionally the rotate brush actually) to do the same thing. It's not a replacement.

>Stroke type is accessible on the top bar, right in front of your face.
Either you're blind, or you haven't actually worked much in Blender.

No see that's the problem, I've worked more in blender and more in zbrush than you, I mean you apparently don't even use multires lol. Again nothing in blender's brush menu is as immediately fast as zbrush, if the problem with zbrush is menu diving then why is blender allowed to do it?

One of these days when you're at the tail end of a sculpt project and you're dreading the wait every time you want to press the undo button, when the allure of 10,000 undos per subtool with next to no lag starts to dwell in your mind you'll give zbrush another shot and like everyone else who outgrew blender before you, then you'll understand.
>>
>>824212
>you're dreading the wait every time you want to press the undo button, when the allure of 10,000 undos per subtool with next to no lag starts to dwell in your mind
I fucking hate Zbrush for its UI, but this is in my top 5 reasons why I will use it before Blender.
>>
>>824212
>>824109
Welcome to the future, old man
https://youtu.be/XT7h6lmE5bc
>>
>>824336
It can?
Hundreds, no, but tens of millions is no problem.
>>
>>823790
Blender locks up if you use the remeshing tool
>>824057
obs is great tho
>>824103
In Zbrush, you can hit project detail on your layer

Layers are great for doing character customization, it's not useful if you're a hobbyist
>>
>>824343
if you're in edit or sculpt mode it runs badly
>>
>>824345
Nope, only in edit mode.
Stop pretending to know Blender if you don't.
>>
>>824332
Laughable
>>
>>824343
Yeah being able to spin around the model is not the same as working on it, don't bullshit, I started in blender sculpt I know all about the 2 second delay you get when pressing the brush down before anything starts moving above 10 mil.
>>
>>824332
this is only mindblowing if you've never used zbrush.

It has a topological smart masking tool literally built into the gizmo, you just hold ctrl and drag it out on the model to mask out an arm or a finger, or a head. The rest is basically the same as swapping your mask tool to dragrect.

The only thing zbrush doesn't have is the ability to split it into million lines to make funky patterns (a feature I'm sure you'll use a lot), which you don't need because zbrush has noisemaker lol.
>>
>>824376
>>824351
Hard cope
>>
File: 1589558471143.png (57 KB, 261x193)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Honestly, the only diference between zbrush and blender sculpting is zbrush having a few more niche brushes and much better performance at the > million vertex range.

99.9% of what you can do with zbrush can be done with blender, except again multimillion vertex sculpts surface details, but again, such detail can be faked with a proper shader node setup, so is not an issue.

Honestly both sides are retarded for thinking one is superior to the other and thinking your results magically improve for picking one of the tools.

As always art fundamentals are more important than the tool.
>>
>>824387
Blender can't compete with zbrush, not even with plugins. Don't make this personal. It's just as it is.
>>
>>824389
say something magical zbrush can do that blender can't if we start using blender addons.

>performance
only legitimate complain for > million vertex sculpts.
>>
>>824389
That's not a plugin, Anon. It's justa vanilla update, making the masking, selection and pose brush systems more powerful and adaptive than the ones found in Zbrush.
Zbrush still has much better performance, so stick to that and you'll sound less like a bitter fag.
>>
>>824390
Morph targets/morph brush
Xtractor
VDMs
Sculptris isolation
Nanomesh
Noisemaker
Roll function on brushes for detailing
Layers that actually work (blender shape keys are hella buggy dealing with multires).
Clip brushes that actually work
>>
>>824348
I can use zmodeler without any performance issues whatsoever.

>>824388
>such detail can be faked with a proper shader node setup, so is not an issue.
There's always a workaround with blender that you don't have to do with good programs like Zbrush.
>>
>>824388
You haven't used zbrush and it shows

You don't fucking "pick one of the tools" for starters it's a sculpting program, I do my sculpts in zbrush and my other stuff in blender it's not a software fanboy thing for us, only for you.
>>
Why are you guys even comparing the two.. Blender is general software and zbrush specializes in sculpting, obviously zbrush is better at what it does, its not rocket science to figure that much out
>>
>>824435
Tell that to the Blendlets who don't seem to understand such distinctions.
>>
>>824470
Blendlet here. I use Zbrush for sculpts. Now fuck off.
>>
>>824474
Are you sure you're a blendlet?
>>
There are still people who will defend autistically try to defend zbrushes UI like retards. The subtool shit is nonsense.
Just add a fucking scene tab/outliner/layers/whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>824502
Do it yourself dude.
>>
>>824514
I remember that addon. Does it still work on new versions?
>>
>>824502
Has never happened, will never happen. Nobody says zbrushes ui is amazing we just say it's not a dealbreaker, the virtues I'm extolling are less about ui and more like muscle memory as zbrush has many contextual commands that need practice to become second nature (like learning an instrument) but make you sculpt way faster when you have the muscle memory in place.

The reason everyone is telling you to shut up about the outliner is that you just don't need to look at it that often, 90% of the way you select subtools is by alt clicking and generally the solo button is all you need for visibility. When I sculpted in blender I used the experimental press d to change mesh feature instead of ever looking at the outlined too lol. You only look at the subtool list when merging or doing live Boolean stuff
>>
>>824493
I do my modeling, rigging, uv, retopo in blender, that would make me one, right?
>>
>>824515
It does on my machine at work, I'd have to try it on my personal station to be sure.
>>
Zbrush is too autistic, ui is crap, customization won't help much, it uses cpu in gpu era like piece of shit from early 2000s. Billions of polygons are worthless in terms of actual production. Zbrush users are instagram/patreon whores.
>>
>>824517
>subtool
Whoever decided to keep this naming convention after zbrush was repurposed should be hanged.
>>
>>824521
>Billions of polygons are worthless in terms of actual production.

Lol a regular ZBrush problem before 64 bit was people not having enough polys (check the Godzilla 2014 ZBrush summit).
>>
>>824521
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>823595
Fun fact I was saying for years that software and UI must be separate.

For example like you can define where you want to put all these buttons or load a different UI etc.
>>
>>823608
>Guess what retard you have the same in zbrush.
The tutorial did not mention it.
>>
>>823993
>why are armatures learning basic 3D so unaware of how to use 3D ?
I think the problem is on your side for not understanding this.
>>
>>824062
There is a reason people laugh at industry fags if they behave like this.
Pro tip most of them don’t even work in the industry only pirated industry tools failed and can not use them and shitpost on /3/ all day
>>
File: LOL.png (223 KB, 996x720)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>823497
So Zbrush fags tell me what the most retarded or counter intuitive things in zbrush are.

aslo did anyone ever record themselves tryign zbrush blind liek this?

something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnKONm9Ao4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy12DaraF2A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kT5TJWw-nc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1GAu5lizbQ

The video is so funny.
You can do these thinking trivially in blender only you need to know 100 different concepts and use them.
>>
>>824518
Only if you go around telling everyone how Blender can do everything other software can, or better, and for free. Which I think you don't.
>>
>>824543
Honestly I prefer using neither ZBrush nor Blender. 3DCoat or Mudbox have much better interfaces. Even Cinema 4D is usable for sculpting.
>>
>>824562
I guess I'm not then. I'm aware of its limitations, I just find it comfier than max so I use it more.

>>824564
How does 3DCoat fare vs Zbrush? I only ever see Zbrush vs Blender being compared, but 3Dcoat is supposedly a very solid choice for sculpting.
>>
>>823497
Yeah but Zbrush doesn't brick or go sluggish at >5 million polygons
t. Blendlet
>>
>>823793
What is your top 10? The performance is literally the only reason I wanna learn it over blender
>>
>>824586
I've explained a lot of them in this thread already, the sculpting being very focused, masking, transpose tools, undos working per subtool so you can undo certain things and go back to older versions without changing everything else in the scene, brushes just feeling better (and having roll mode), IMMs that conform to surfaces + booleans being amazing for detailing and hard surface.

For some of the techier stuff that's not about feel or flow in the moment I think this video will show you like 3 different things you'll be like "oh" about if you're a blender user (it's legit pretty shocking morph targets aren't in blender).

https://youtu.be/tAsS9Ao4LN0

This is the one that pushed me over the edge because seeing somebody just make a perfect alpha (and a VDM at that, something blender can't even do) by pressing a button and waiting .5 of a second was too much. You can also do the opposite and turn a vdm into a subtool in the same amount of time, sculpt on it to edit it then turn it back into an alpha.
>>
>>823497
I'm a Blenderfag since 2009, Blender is pretty good for most sculpting and you can achieve almost the same results (unless you're going for really high like >20 million sculpts), but it takes SO MUCH LONGER.

Recently my GPU died an thanks to cryptofags I have to buy a GPU for 3 times the price. While my gold plated RTX 2060 arrives Blender can't take a fucking 4 million sculpt separated on different meshes without a dedicated GPU while Zbrush will eat 20 million without a GPU like it's nothing.

Good luck working with 3D printable models of anything that requires detail. You'll have to wait for an eternity to calculate those damn booleans.

Pablo should stop jerking off to his cunny art he post every day on his twitter and work on some fucking optimization and actual tools instead of fucking gimmicks that only impress brainlets.
>>
>>824617
>but it takes SO MUCH LONGER.

the sum of these little time differences makes so much more difference than people think too, the fact it's so fast to dynamesh, or isolate a part, or quickly mask and transpose something or quickly chop a bit off means that once you get used to the twister game of hotkeys and have your own little custom menu set up zbrush gets the fuck out of the way in a way that blender doesn't. You can actually sculpt as fast as you think in zbrush in a way that you just can't do in blender when you're constantly swapping to object mode and applying scale and waiting for undos and the remesher values are different per object and so on.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.