[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ply-fire-25.png (71 KB, 430x360)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
hello /3/, I'm looking for free or cheep modeling and drawing software. My plans are to use it for designing firearms and low poly art, so the ability to have accurate dimensions is vary important.

I'm no modeling wizard, not by a long shot, but i am very familiar with Master CAM as I used it in school. I hope to learn how to get better with these programs as time goes on. any and all recommendations are appreciated, I'll be out for a while later tonight, but I'll be back around 9pm EST to test and play with the programs suggested
>>
File: 1613180679179.png (49 KB, 183x320)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>804215
I'd share some of the work i did in school, but it was all rudimentary line work and tool paths for CNC machining and i don't have any pictures saved to my personal laptop.

so instead here is some music that i believe the low poly crowd will also enjoy
https://youtu.be/pBC_sYtjykU
>>
>>804215
Listen here u little shit there is a sticky thread for this, literally the first thread on this board.

On the topic of ur retardness, blender is free, but u need a CAD software if u want precise work so google free cad software and u will find it. GOOGLE IT FAGGOT...
>>
File: 1611033977663.jpg (308 KB, 1024x1024)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>804288
Haha, ok, thank you anon! sorry, i'm not used to this board, i usualy never open the "intro to retard board #46" so i didn't even think about it.

As for blender, i tried using it before and it was just so much that i wasn't able to figure anything out with out a walk through.
>>
File: download.png (1.18 MB, 1160x773)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>804363

>i usualy never open

Fuck off. If you can't be bothered with reading the rules or figure out how to use Google, then you're a waste of time.
>>
>>804363
lol if u cbf reading the sticky you wont have the patients to learn 3d anyways
>>
>>804215
What is this image?
>>
>>804611
https://morethanthecurve.com/freedom-valley-chronicles-plymouth-meeting-mall-fire-part-five/
>>
>>804817
├×ank you anon!
>>
>>804215
autoCAD for firearms

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.