[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New board: /vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Hello, my group is working on a game to rival Yandere Simulator. We're a casual amateur group trying to use this project as a learning experience for all of us. We're currently looking for people who can model and animate, or at least are eager to learn such while putting their skills to use.
There is no pressure or intense scrutiny on the work. It is an open learning environment and everyone is welcome. One of our major concepts is that we can triumph over Yandere Simulator with literally no prior experience.

If interested, please contact rednico6#1353 on Discord. Thank you and have a nice day :)
>>
Fuck all these fag anime hitman rip offs
>>
>>759594
Not passing judgement yet, why should I care about your project, pitch me. Post pics, script, goals literally anything.
>>
>>759619
We're struggling with producing the visual assets necessary to make a "pic".
So far we have some good music, I'm tinkering around with setting up a prototype, and we have lots of designs that would make the game a little more fantastical with robots and demons n shit.
>>
>One of our major concepts is that we can triumph over Yandere Simulator with literally no prior experience

godspeed, anon
>>
God weebs are embarrassing.
>>
>>759627
Shut up DrAspie, you'll fail just like him.
>>
>>759594
>Hello, my group is working on a game
You have my interest
>to rival Yandere Simulator
And like that you've lost me
>>
File: 1591403400048.jpg (21 KB, 283x283)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>759594
You should make something original instead of clamoring to other people's success. Makes you look a bit obsessed. Not sure why you want brownie points from a containment board like /v/ anyways, but good luck.
>>
>>759627
>Post something

>Let me describe thing we designed without showing anything
>>
>>759594
so coomer shit? no thanks
>>
>>759594
>we're a groups of ideas guys
>we need a modeler to point to so we can ask a programmer for their time

>>759627
It sounds like you're a five man Yandev.
>>
>>759594
I’m all for laughing at yanderedev but if you guys haven’t prepared for this you’re not better that him
Don’t ask on 4chan if anything it would be better to hire someone you found on twitter or something
>>
File: no dumb area.jpg (12 KB, 300x300)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>759594
>One of our major concepts is that we can triumph over Yandere Simulator with literally no prior experience.
this is retarded goal
you are retarded
leave this board
>>
>>759594
honorable goal but you will end just like yandere dev
>>
>>759594
Hi, I'm a computer science engineer.
I do modeling and animating in my spare time.

Fuck off, this is to spite a single person and this project of yours will end up worse than his.
Split up your group, let them use their skills for NSFW hentai/furfag comms, use said cash to hire a competent person.
At this point you will either invest the money and create a project you care about, or run with the money and keep doing comms.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.