[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 19 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New board: /vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

File: hover-beach-lander.jpg (69 KB, 764x565)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Am broke, currently supporting several patrons, but can't really afford previous releases that cost 60$ like TitanForge, Asgard Rising etc. Is there any repository for paid STL files here on 4chan?

Also, looking for this model, it was deleted by the author some time ago (it was free), anyone has it saved?
>>
>>748636
If you erp eating feces I'll link you.
>>
There was, I don't know where it is now.

May be one, two month since it's been closed parhaps ?

it was on /tg/ before, but I didn't find anything yet. Please report your findings !
>>
Looking for somewhere like this, have some paid models to dumpI know there were a few discord servers
>>
>>748636
I've been looking for such a place for months, but all my searches ever turn up is the posts of other people asking the same question.

We could try starting a 3d printing thread on /t/ to encourage everyone to share their stuff?
>>
>>750495
Same.
Currently in the process of ripping thingiverse, found 2 megas with 100gb combined, not sure how much it's going to end up as, probably 70-150 after duplicates removed. More than happy to share it and collate if other people can contribute in some way.
Ps all this is free files, some DMCA'ed stuff but nothing paid as far as I know
>>
Try this
>>
>>751459
Based.
>>
>>751459
I've seen you have part of the lost kingdoms maghmorin realm and cuetzpal empire in there, could you confirm to me if it is complete? I could not find any of the big monsters
>>
>>751459
Haven't followed this up, but I posted earlier. I have since found 3 different megas, 2 free 1 paid, 400gb in total. will upload stuff if I can. Thinking of making a torrent when I have it all sorted
>>
>>751459
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>751459
What is the pw for some of the files?
>>
>>752135
sorry, i didnt upload the files
>>
>>751459

I keep getting a message that says "this group does not exist"

So there is no option to join it.
>>
>>753539
having a similar issue
>>
Aaaaa?
>>
>>751614
Please keep me posted, I keep seeing someone post about a warhammer stl mega but haven't been able to find shit on my own searches.
>>
>>751614
I'm definitely interested as well, thank you for considering to help spread the love.
>>
I have STl files I'd like to contribute, but all I keep getting is "this group does not exist" so I can't join it.

I followed the instructions from the pic exactly.

Also, why was I directed to a warning from 4Chan when I didn't make the post they are warning me about?
>>
>>751614
Please post it, anon! Organized or not
>>
>>751614
Please post it, i've been searching for a while and i only found a 24 gb drive in a fb group (warhammer mostly)
>>
File: file.png (5 KB, 299x236)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Anyone got the password to this shit?
>>
>>758785
Anyone ever get the password to this?
>>
this should have a bigger thread. honestly hunting around for stls is bullshit, props to the people that actually update the drive.
>>
>>758785
after digging around in the files it looks like all the files can be found free on thingiverse and also the 40k collection torrent floating around on tpb
>>
>>748636
I want to print out chapter insignias for my space marines but dont know what kind of dimensions to make them so i can glue them on to already panted and glued pauldrons, I usually go to pop goes the monkey for this kind of stuff but they have the pauldrons and not the upgrade insignia. Any idea how i can make my own insignias?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.