[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1557674862570.gif (499 KB, 500x375)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>when you finally get the surface right in Substance Designer
>>
Holy shit are you fucking serious right now
>>
crazy to think moot is almost 40 y/o now
>>
>>688377

>Trying to sync my licence the server is down until Monday.

Should have just kept pirating it.
>>
File: disw.png (305 KB, 488x632)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>688377
>when you finally get the surface right but it causes the render to slow to a crawl.
>>
This thread adds nothing of value
>>
>>688384
"Board culture" shitposts are more valuable than some schmuck coming from reddit or elsewhere to ask one question and fucking off before the answer is given.
Lump in a "thread died for this", and then some idiot bumping the thread 20 days later from page 9 with nothing relevant, and yeah, this shitpost is slightly more valuable.
Not by much though.
>>
>>688401
I guess this is better than what we normally get. Thanks for seeing the positive's anon
>>
>>688442
At the very least we get some board friendos having fun. You're more likely to have "gems" like wallpaper paste, or duks with shitposts like these, than you are with "thread killers".
>Thanks for seeing the positive's anon
I guess that's one way of seeing it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.