[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

>>
https://devtalk.blender.org/t/call-for-content-themes/3174/299
>>
That hurts my eyes just looking at it.
>>
You ain't seen nothing yet girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQ71PwOXTc
>>
File: laffin.png (172 KB, 471x331)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>671504

lmao
when he started to try to actually model in it was the best
>>
>>671496
I mean it's probably terrible to work with, but at least the palette is more or less sound.
Nothing crazy like random neon greens or anything in there like red text on a black background. It's all cohesive and thought out, and more or less "readable".

Looks like a fucking strawberry shortcake, or the girls aisle of a toy store, but at least it's consistent.
>>
>>671541
>Nothing crazy like random neon greens or anything in there
>>
>>671546

That's pastel green
>>
>>671496
Window/panel positions are OK, but that color scheme is the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown.
>>
>>671496
Bimbo Blender is Best Blender.
>>
File: GREEN.jpg (98 KB, 760x516)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>671496
There was this green phosphor screen tube for computer in the 80s, people who had to use that shit for 9 hours a day ended up seeing their dinner beams PINK.
Funny how some retarded kids decided to force people to endure an even more excruciating torture by creating a non-obligatory gay-shock screen option.
>>
File: 36235656.jpg (35 KB, 600x488)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>671596
>decided to force people to endure
?
Who exactly forces you to use that theme?
>>
>>671596
>force
>option
are you confused?
>>
File: pleasehelpme.jpg (250 KB, 1365x767)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>
There was an addon to import a theme's colorscheme as an image in the node editor and it would update the theme in real-time. Does anyone remember what it was called?
>>
>>671638
kek
>>
>>671546
>>671558
Ehhhh more like a "Mint" green in the context of the theme.
Contrast leaves a little to be desired, but again, isn't too bad with the rest of everything else.

I'm not saying I'd use the theme, but as far as themes are designed, it's not terrible.
>>
>>671638
Is this Blender 3.0 alpha?
>>
>>671638
These windows hit a little too close to home.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.