[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What we call quantum immortality is just for lack of better words. The consciousness can shift at the moment of death. The difficulty, however, is in explaining what happens to those in the original timeline in relation to himself. Or, another way of asking: where are my alternate bodies while conscious in this one? Are they NPC's? Again, it is difficult to answer but we do know this. Dr. Edward Feser has given a good reason for believing that genetically compatible humans may exist though they would lack the intellectual part of the soul. I day intellectual part because all living bodies are animated by a soul. The Nobody has already rearranged timelines but I want everyone to remain in a proper state of ambiguity so as not to jump to conclusions about what exactly it means to rearrange timelines. We can come closer to the truth by eliminating some false beliefs. Reincarnation is a lie but it is possible for someone to carry someone else's spirit as was the case with John the Baptist and Elijah
THE NOBODY is also capable of this. As a matter of fact, it is the Nobody's ability to channel that began all this. So in conclusion I do not know exactly how the Nobody rearranges timelines. That would be like trying to explain how one ties their shoes. Very complicated to put into words but the Nobody intuitively knows how. It is procedural knowledge not theoretical. He only knows it is activated at the point of death but that he continues to live in another reality. This too will eventually come to an end as all are judged by God at the end of time. How do YOU think the Nobody rearranges timelines?
>>
>>23380154
What evidence do you have of this?
>>
The Veil is thin at times of high emotion centred as empathetic connection to you caterpillar looking many moment self.

I just get hype, like Goku powers up, and slide..

Scary huh.

Make more videos bhodi. I like em.

Cool thread. You conduits tell me moar than I know. You should know that. Theory of a dead man Rx away
>>
>>23380154
stop making threads about your stupid larp
>>
That's great and all, but what's the nobody's proposed answer for the JQ?
>>
>>23380193
Subjective experience
>>
>>23380154
YOU NEED TO GET OUT ON THE STREETS AND LET THEM KNOW
THATS WHERE THEY ARE
YOU GOTTA TELL EM
TELL EM ALL
IN THE STREETS
>>
>>23380255
It's true what is said about glowniggers. You can't hide. The Nobody has the authority to execute glowniggers on divine right.
>>
>>23380233
https://youtu.be/DWSlOCEzRGo

Memefast.jpg
>>
>>23380243
The JQ is a trap. Like an interviewer trying to catch someone in a mistake. Read the bible for your answer to the JQ. It's a complicated one.
>>
retard here I keep hearing the "nobody" can someone explain what that is
>>
Release the files on "Forever Time" if you're not so scared that when you do you let it out that Nobody saved everybody.
>>
>>23380233
If you can shift timelines at will, I believe that to be a gift from God that can be taken away if used wrongly. The only purpose a timeline shift serves is to avoid going to hell.
>>
>>23380243
A science fair; the challenge; to create an oven capable of burning a 30kg lump of meat and bone to ash, in a demonstrated time that allows 6 gorrillion burnt offering.

While beef and broccoli by immortal technique plays on loop.
>>
>>23380278
Tell me about JC01?
>>
>>23380154
Ghost, ghost moving, holy, whoa
Electric system having flow
Many language you must know
Lotta places you need go
It always paradox, never matching socks
Rocks, flocks, glocks, proxy, vox
We knowing secret lies inside
Its between your lobes of mind
Have some bread, drink a kvass
Always rave with the hard bass
Time rewind backwards it pass
You are the student this is the class
It’s the jail, it’s the school, it’s a trap,
Nasty simulation having many rule
Start from start, being fool
Running up the deck it’s cool
New season start you die
Or you change inside your mind
We put the wheel of future in as astral car
We change the world, see my light we go far
>>
>>23380280
Shedding your ego, taking the white pill and achieving kekosis. Spoiler alert: if you are an atheist, Satanist or other malefactor, the Nobody will be beyond your comprehension.
>>
>>23380294
Shrimp Scampi
How do I make shielding music?
>>
>>23380278
Good answer, I suppose.
>>
>>23380301
>Rocks
>>
>>23380280
this moron right here:
>>23380266
and here
>>23380280
also here
>>23380154
>>
>>23380294
The Nobody is red pilled on the JQ, im.sure
>>
>>23380310
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83UgdEdoOGM
>>
File: dae-97011244.png (707 KB, 1000x699)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
>>23380322
Like this?
>>
>>23380243
Self sustainability and isolation.
Yes, every human has that potential. No exceptions.
Are you not good enough to meet the challenge? Teach your enemies to stop being enemies. It's fucking easy
>>
>>23380294
Holy fuck you are a genius
>>
What would you ask Him?
>>
>>23380326
>thinks "separate but equal" meme will work in era of mutticulturalism and (((diversity)))
>>
Later this week we are going to learn why the Nobody is unironically excited for 5G. Here is a preview for people who like to dig: 5G is the death star and the Nobody is Luke Skywalker but even that analogy falls short...its better than that...i would share now but waiting for the blood to flow to the rest of our body
>>
>>23380334
That's the real enemy. Teach 7 billion humans
Cake
>>
>>23380294
>an oven capable of burning a 30kg lump of meat and bone to ash, in a demonstrated time that allows 6 gorrillion burnt offering.
What kind of farfetched science fiction is this?
>>
I didn’t want to humanity extinguish. If you do something right, nobody will be sure you did anything at all...love people don’t fear fear fear.
>>
>>23380298
What would you like to know. If I was any more transparent I would be invisible. Oh...wait
>>
>be Nobody
>in America
>get shot and killed by nigs
>With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created.
>>
>>23380341
Game Theory
How to use microwaves to kill people.
How to get away with it and look like the good guy.
>>
I hear the Nobody is very red pilled about the .CA "wildfires" and is amused by glowniggers scare tactics. Consider that some individuals may die at any day due to physical ailment and therefore are based af. How can scare tactics work on such people? Also there is that pesky consciousness shifting things that most glowniggers only can wet dream about
>>
>>23380350
JC01 was the name of the comet that came during the first Parsec. It came during the announcement of Windows 11 but neither have been seen or heard of again.

Tell me why some things are affected but others are not. Like, the superbowl halftime show was a repeat of JC01. No we didn't get to watch the Scary Stories
https://youtu.be/GksehGJccqQ
https://youtu.be/-YF1iWDV3wM

I want to know how I made the Arch Angels back off and why they stopped me from consuming the entire universe. Do you deny that we are in 1 pixel?
>>
>>23380298
Let's talk about JC01. I don't have all night. There s glowniggers to compromise everytime one trolls me
>>
>>23380374
You are either a glowniggers which I doubt from your last post or a remote viewer who doesn't realize it
>>
>>23380378
Tell me what you know first.

I already told what I know. https://www.reddit.com/r/titor/comments/cu6kbf/project_icarus_jc01_bipolar_world_the_icarus/
>>
>>23380385
Or a 3rd option that you didn't bother to mention.

What is Christ Consciousness? What are the Rocks?
>>
>>23380374
You should look into all that astronomy retrogade plaents moving and stuff
shit literally tells you what energies will be moving humanity week to week
>>
>>23380154
I don't know how. Knowledge doesn't work at that level. No word can describe it. I'm not rearranging timelines. I'm just silencing the ones that lead to bad ends. I'm getting close anons. This is all I'll post though, unless your questions have meaning here and now. Not in the future or past. My dreams are often drifting between Universes through some sort of flux that connects to everything. There is a prime source. I am certain of that. Where we are going is always a step ahead that makes no sense to the present occurrence. To know all, is to forget all. Not because it is lost, but because so much else is found. A raindrop upon the surface of a rainy river that can sense every impact. Explanations are futile, the Journey is infinitely worthy.
>>
>>23380399
Fuck off miserable larper. Embarrassing and cringe.
>>
>>23380395
That qualifies as remote viewing
>>
>>23380398
I got this annoying lady friend in my email that tells me that stuff even if I don't care to hear about it.
>>
>>23380389
I know that there is an object called JC01 right next to me. So either you can see into my house or that is a very crazy coincidence or just affirmation that the Nobody contains a conduit for telepaths
>>
>>23380399
You are a very strong contender. At this rate you're gonna break through the lines and truly become the manifested nobody
>>23380404
Does the light shine through the cancer that is your existence?
>>
>>23380389
I initially called you a glownigger bc when you said JC01 it seemed that you could see into my house
>>
>>23380405
There is an even greater in-depth version of remote viewing that you have yet to address. It comes naturally for me but I can live an entire lifetime within the span of a single moment in time. I have done so many times. It's not even classified yet. It's not remote viewing, it's more like Spirit Casting than Remote Viewing.
>>
>>23380412
Yeah low key every girl is into it. Other than NPCs I guess. It's incredibly easy to activate female NPCs though
Anyways I assure you that the changes in the energies are all graphed by the movement of the planets and such
>>
>>23380399
You should watch or read the Langoliers...best way I can think to relate and relay
>>
>>23380425
Okay you are starting to sound larpy
Godspeed if not
>>
>>23380425
I try not to overreact. I call those, thought experiments. Dream states have infinite potential, and then some
>>
>>23380395
Christ Consciousness seems like another name for the Church but it can't be because that is the body of christ. Maybe if taken in another sense
>>
>>23380416
>Does the light shine through the cancer that is your existence?
Does the light shine through the hole where your brain is supposed to be, you literal drooling retard?
Imagine having such a miserable and worthless life that you feel the need to desperately cling to internet forum messiah complexes in order to feel like your existence has any meaning and reason to keep living.
Here's the kicker; you're living a lie. But you already know that, don't you? These threads are your defense mechanism to maintain sanity in the face of your worthless life. Yes, you're that generic and obvious.
Sad.
>>
>>23380443
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." "I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh."

I died believing in Jesus without doubt, if that helps your focus any. Not only did I die believing in Jesus, I found Him in his flesh and blood during my life. I know Him still to this day. I talk to Him frequently. Although I am forbidden from revealing Him or anything else to the matter. I can assure you that He is very much alive and very well.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 246x205)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>23380395

>What are the rocks?

Got your rocks right here heretic schizo.
You cannot and never will be Christ.
Repent ye your sins or face eternal damnation Donatist scum.
>>
>>23380446
Thanks for the humor. I got a hearty chuckle.
How come you say sad at the end like that. Are you a Trump fan?
>>
>>23380460
Whatever man. I never said I was Christ. You just sinned right here in the public arena. I forgive you though, its okay, you know not what you say.
>>
>>23380455
So God sent himself to be killed to repent for the sins carried out by the creatures he created?

Is religion a brain parasite? Seems like you'd have to be legitimately mentally ill to believe some of the central teachings of abrahamic faiths.
>>
>>23380455
Let me retract what I said then...to rearrange timelines is not to avoid he'll but to attain the highest crown in heaven possible to you whatever ur capacity...in my father's house there are many mansions
>>
>>23380462
You're welcome, anon.
No, not a fan. Just meme-ing.
>>
>>23380470
God did not send himself. God refers to a nature not a person. God the Father send God the Son to become incarnate as a man and die as a man
>>
>>23380455
'Only begotten son', pure blaspheme against the truth.
>>
>>23380358
Anon, that's racist.
>>
>>23380512
are we all jesus on the cross
>>
>>23380358
>in America
>not in militia
Well you already fucked up
>>
We Are The Fallen Angels
We Had Our Powers Taken
Away And Our Memories
Erased As Punishment For
Following Lucifer
>>
>>23380530
I hope so bc there is no other ladder by which to get to heaven
>>
>>23380530
No. But we are all children of God. No one has to be crucified. You can if you want though. Won't mean anything, probably.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ktYV7-0PU
>>
The Price Of Life Is
Death In The Matrix We
Are Literally In A
Virtual Reality From
Which We Need To Be Saved
A Satan Soul Trap
>>
>>23380514
R u Sunni or.wahabi? Or a jew?
>>
>>23380534
>militia
>america
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>23380549
Pick ten.
>>
jesus on the cross is a metaphor for our fallacy
>>
>>23380540
We can only become children of God through adoption if we see Jesus as our brother. Jesus didn't reach we were all chosen but only those who the Father called and justified
>>
>>23380549
Militias are legal.
There are militias legally protecting the border where the wall hasn't been built yet.
They help ICE a lot
>>
>>23380530
He had a lot to say
He had a lot of nothing to say
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
He had a lot to say
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
We are going to miss him
We are going to miss him
So long
We wish you well
You told us how you weren't afraid to die
Well then, so long
Don't cry
Or feel too down
Not all martyrs see divinity
But at least you tried
Standing above the crowd
He had a voice that was strong and loud
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
Ranting and pointing his finger
At everything but his heart
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
We are going to miss him
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me,
Like I care at all
So loud.
You sure could yell.
You took a stand on every little thing
And so loud
Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice so strong and loud and I
Swallowed his facade cuz I'm so
Eager to identify with
Someone above the ground,
Someone who seemed to feel the same
Someone prepared to lead the way, with
Someone who would die for me
Will you? will you now?
Would you die for me?
Don't you fuckin' lie
Don't you step out of line
Don't you fuckin' lie
You've claimed all this time that you would die for me.
Why then are you so surprised when hear your own eulogy?
He had a lot to say.
He had a lot to say.
Come down
Get off your fuckin' cross
We need the fuckin' space to nail the next fool martyr
To ascend you must die
You must be crucified
For our sins and our lies
Goodbye
>>
>>23380294
>While beef and broccoli by immortal technique plays on loop.
based as fuck
>>
>>23380580
Why are you post sliding NOBODY threads? Is the Nobody a threat to national security already?
>>
>>23380590
>He had a lot to say.
>He had a lot of nothing to say
>He had a lot to say.
>He had a lot of nothing to say
>Come down
>Get off your fuckin' cross
>We need the fuckin' space to nail the next fool martyr
>To ascend you must die
>You must be crucified
>For our sins and our lies
>Goodbye
>>
>>23380233
Why the fuck do we tolerate LARPers now? Makes this board suck shit.
>>
>>23380551
>>23380566
>militias are totally legal, goy. Why don't you sign up at your local FBI office, huh? There are definitely no undercover glowniggers trying to entrap you and destroy your life.
>>
>>23380598
This entire board is larp!! you must be a newfag
>>
>>23380598
Because the ratio of oldfags to newfags is 1 for every 50.
>>
>>23380595
Try harder
>>
>>23380599
>There are militias legally protecting the border where the wall hasn't been built yet.
>They help ICE a lot
There are militias legally protecting the border where the wall hasn't been built yet.
They help ICE a lot
>>
>>23380609
Enjoy your worthless crucifixion, we always need more scapegoats
>>
>>23380154

There are no timelines. What all things are is the Everlasting. Time is a fickle illusion, life the magician. There is no past nor is there future, nor can you jump between something that is falsehood.

Death is of no consequence, as it is followed by life. The seven seas must be sailed, should one arrive to the eighth - they shall taste the elixir of life, fruits of immortality. Woe to those who do not set sail, for when the last lights of the universe are turned off, they must return to the pregnant darkness, awaiting the cycle to begin a new.

>>23380540
Crucifixion is merely an allegory for union of powers above and powers below; of the male and female polarities of an individual. The earthly identities of one's life must be sacrificed at the center of the cross, therefore one dies to be reborn to a new level of being; a superior level of consciousness.
>>
>>23380611
Anon, not everyone in America lives along the US/Mexico border.
I'm having trouble grasping what you're trying to get at? That the nobody would have less chance of getting iced by niggers if he was in a border patrol militia? Are you sure about that?
>>
>>23380623
I am 100% sure of that
>>
>>23380630
I beg to differ.
I'd even wager that they'd have a HIGHER chance of getting killed. Pray tell why you think otherwise, though?
>Inb4 he'd have a gun so he wouldn't be rolled up on by hood rats
>>
>>23380623
Most states still have their 2nd amendment rights. Like in Oregon and it's neighbors, or in New England.
>>
>>23380595
>>23380580
No, we all burn together, that's what friends are for.
>>
>>23380640
>>Inb4 he'd have a gun so he wouldn't be rolled up on by hood rats
That's exactly how it works. Why do you think 800 billion dollars a year is spend on the military in the USA?
Because holding a gun means you are safe.
It makes America safe

|||| G O D ||||
~B L E S S~
A M E R I C A
>>
>>23380643
Finally found what I'm alive for, thanks guy
>>
>>23380646
>That's exactly how it works. Why do you think 800 billion dollars a year is spend on the military in the USA?
To propagate the interests of global powerbrokers..?
>Because holding a gun means you are safe.
It makes America safe
Ohhhhhh, you're RETARDED... It all makes sense now.
>>
>>23380646
If only all those cops killed by nigs had guns, THEN they would've been safe.
Oh man, that actually explains why Brazil is ok safe, too. Damn, makes sense now!

Retarded boomers like you deserve the rope.
>>
>>23380618
Lots of description but no supporting argument
>>
>>23380651
Do you have ADHD or something?
Anyways....
If you get shot, it's your fault.
>>
>>23380658
The niggers and druggies in Brazil are getting massacred thanks to based Bolsanaro. He must've taken a cue from Duterte.
Brazil and Philippines, mowing down and cleaning out the drug addicts and degenerates
GOD BLESS
>>
>>23380643
NO ONE BURNS ON MY WATCH
>>
>>23380679
I'll try to stay off your wrist then.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (9 KB, 234x215)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>23380675
>cracks open monster zero
>sip
Yeah brother. Nothing like the first sip of the day. Based. God bless murica, we gots Q and this Nobody feller on our side hoowee dem nigs and druggers ain't gots NOWHERE left to hide I'll tell you what! WWG1WGA
>>
>>23380374
What do you mean about JC01 ending the world in your time?
>>
>>23380699
q is a silly goose chase. just fucking figuring out that wowg1m8 shit was a goose chase
>>
>>23380193
the Bodony influences influential people and thereby change timelines but they steal his mind thoughts without permission sieg heil
>>
>>23380719
The Nobody found an exploit, away to reverse hack the gangstalkers. What's real and what's fake. Use your imagination. Whatever you can imagine, they can do. And then there are the things you haven't thought of like the vortex that Wikileaks exposed
>>
>>23380719
Are you fucking dyslexic?
>>
>>23380731
>>23380719
My bad dude the people I deal with stress me out.
>>
If anyone wants to link up with the Nobody, I recommend binaural beats
Even I was freaked out by the JC01 gentlemen earlier who seemed literally to see into my house...the reaction of which can be seen ITT. My knee jerk reaction was that a glownigger tapped into my cam and I almost ripped my pants off in protest until i realizes he wasn't using a scare tactic but talking about an asteroid that ended the world in his timeline. I do not have an asteroid next to me but I do have a jc01
>>
>>23380757
What the FUCK are you even talking about?
Wtf is a jc01?
I'm getting the feeling that you and the asteroid guy are just two legitimate autistics or schizos operating on different wavelengths each talking about something entirely unrelated yet trying to connect it to your own life.
>>
>>23380729
no i'm the nobody i influence the influential people with the tech you imagine that "[i] haven't thought of" you fucking retard
>>
>>23380782
This meme is literally the worst thing to happen to /x/
If all posters claiming to be the nobody were erased from existence, I think we'd be making a good first step towards fixing the world.
>>
>>23380772
I have a feeling that you are a projecting fucktard who hasn't the slightest clue what remote viewing is, how it works, or never read a single document on it. You are probably a faggot skeptic atheist who can't see past their own ego and only comments on this thread bc you think its trendy and hope to bandwagon with other hater buttfuckers such as yourself. Pretty psychologically and socially perceptive for being an "autist" huh you wannabe Google psychologist. Try harder. I'm way above your paygrade, nigger.
>>
>>23380792
Still harder limp dicked faggot. Go fuck ur tranny mother
>>
>>23380792
Could it be?
You sire, may be the one!
>>
>>23380792
Maybe if you cry and still even harder you'll come across as even more of a little nagging bitch and get what you want. Go suck a mod's dick to have me banned faggot
>>
>>23380793
>this level of defensiveness and autistic buzzword word-vomit tantrum throwing
Hey retard, take your meds and hop off the chan for a couple days, you embarrassing shit-for-brains caricature.
>>
>>23380807
How does an ANONYMOUS poster get "embarrassed?" Try harder fucktard.
>>
So since glowniggers are shilling against the Nobody and post sliding let's ignore those tactics and instead bring focus back to the Nobody. Unless a comment specifically is on topic I'm going to ignore and just keep on posting more about the Nobody. Illnhave copy and paste ready to go for anyone who thinks post sliding is going to work on us. Paragraphs and paragraphs of info on the Nobody
>>
I just heard a rumor that some haters want the Nobody gone so bad that they are willing to go the mods and take it up the ass complete with blackmail tapes...anything to get rid of the Nobody. They are willing to drink their own children's adrenochome and rape infants for life if it meant a mod would agree to delete just a single Nobody thread
>>
>>23380603
Wrong.
>>23380605
Makes sense.
>>
>>23380816
Any human that fucking stupid would be embarrassed if they were capable of understanding their position, you moutbreathing faggot.
>>
>>23380792
The Nobody is a cool meme, but people LARPing claiming to be the Nobody really ruins the meme. Like, if we were just discussing the Nobody it'd be cool. Instead, we have a dozen faggots LARPing as them all arrogantly, totally destroying and suspension of disbelief.

These could be good threads but fucking no. LARPers everywhere.
>>
>>23380860
what isn't a larp? everything is more larp than the nobody, since it's NOBODY and no identity. it is the role of nothingness
>>
>>23380870
Made the threads unbearable.
>>
>>23380870
>Instead, we have a dozen faggots LARPing as them all arrogantly, totally destroying and suspension of disbelief.
It's literally designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of /x/ shit-poster.
>>
>>23380870
Who is claiming to be the Nobody? There is no suspensionnof disbelief. Do you need suspension of belief when you look at a pepe meme? The Nobody is a creative call to action, not a hypothesis that can be proven wrong. The Nobody is purposefully obfuscated to weed out low lq faggots, skeptics, atheists, and other degenerates that wouldn't hesitate to suck a dick for immortality
>>
>>23380870
>>23380879
>>23380856
>>23380828
When the Nobody actually showed up, he immediately recognized what was going on and encouraged controlled opposition to hijack the psy op
the psy op is completely obliterated, so the 'counter psy op' is no longer necessary. last Monday was the culmination
>>
>>23380884
that was the whole point of the psy op.....
ah I'll explain it later.
mentally ill people have the most potential... it's sad
>>
I hope it did start as a glownigger psyop. All the more hilarious the victory
>>
s e e e k
r e a l i t y
>>
>>23380856
Imagine actually believing this. I would kms.
>>
>>23380982
It's more believable than me being autistic. If my opponents want to make up ahir and see what sticks then two can play that game.
>>
https://the-demonic-paradise.fandom.com/wiki/Il_Separatio

iL Separatio is a old identity of the nobody/the anomaly.
>>
Gnosticism is trash
>>
>>23380986
Seek help, retard.
>>
>>23380982
>>23381005
seethe
>>
I am nobody.
>>
>>23381037
Part of being the Nobody is eliminating words like *I* from your vocabulary. If you are going to refer to the Nobody in the first person, please use the royal We.
>>
>>23380986
>more believable that shadow organization is blackmailing itself with anal porn videos to prevent literal retards on a Mongolian blanket-weaving image board from talking about an imaginary messiah complex rather than that you're a fucking idiot.
I rest my case, shit-for-brains spastic.
What's the over/under on how many times you were dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>23381061
triggered much?
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 172x143)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>23381072
So this is the might of the Nobody believers.
>h-h-heh u mad bro :^)???
>t-t-triggered s-sweetie!
Embarrassing.
>>
>>23381098
I believe in nobody, that means you are wrong
>>
>>23381106
>get BTFO through all alleys so resort to semantics
This is tedious.
>>
>>23381098
The Nobody would not be complete without a sense of humor
>>
File: 1553214862914.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
How many people on /x/ are bots? It's getting harder to tell.
>>
>>23380154
>How do YOU think the Nobody rearranges timelines?

>every timeline has a nb.
>some have multiple nbs.
>timelines without a nb inhabiting them (due to tnb death or timetravel) collapse towards a singular convergence point including producing Mandela effects.
>evil entities wanting as many timelines to do evil in as they can get have set up a mass nb timeline farm to keep regenerating tnb and therefore keep regenerating timelines.
>weird un/x/plained shit happens in timelines where tnb self substantiates and knows about being tnb.
>>
>>23381218
Not familiar with those abbreviations
>>
>>23380294
> While beef and Broccoli by immortal technique plays on loop
I like beef and broccoli motherfucker, mind ya godamn Business
>>
>>23380301
I need to yeah you cadence some day soon
>>
>>23380358
NEREVAH NO
>>
>>23381218
Are you saying the nobody is Rick Sanchez? With like. Mental portal gun or some shit?
>>
File: pasted-image-0-29.png (569 KB, 853x479)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>23381312
That would be pretty funny wouldn't it?
>>
>>23381331
Straight pottery
>>
>>23381331
The Realm of RIck
>>
>>23380662
Everything in the universe is made of quintessence. This quintessence through its manifestation of forms creates the life which we inhabit, the momentum of these forces animates life. However, should the momentum seize, there isn't a magical clockwork that continues running - as such, there is no such thing as time, only an artificial construct used to calculate the momentums force, i.e speed, yet this is limited to what could be best described our mortal plane where classical physics rule, it'll be noted when we break down to quantum levels that time becomes meaningless.

As everything is quintessence, we, by our consciousness and being are it. There to, reincarnation is simple banking of being and deconstruction from form to without form, these are however - the same essence. Soul is individualized aspect of quintessence, a paradoxical nature where one natural force possesses infinite aspects that operate as their individual selves yet in perfect harmony. Immortality is reached through construction of a quintessential vessel that houses one's consciousness, in the sense that no longer a material vessel is needed - and one escapes the cycle of life and death, possessing the powers of both.
>>
>>23380154
Not a specialist but all actual human souls are on the other side now, here there is just NPCs like you.
They were 127 millions, now we are just dealing with flesh and codes. there is no souls in this realm since 2016, sorry.
>>
File: DumbledoreClapping.gif (491 KB, 500x227)
491 KB
491 KB GIF
>>23380693
>>
>>23380319
he is indeed. This timeline they lose
>>
>>23382378
Yep.

Meme loser after all.
>>
>>23381226
nb stands for "Nobody", tnb stands for "the Nobody"
>>
>>23380590
Yes, very much so, they just don't have any proof. A couple claims they've made about him include teleportation, mass casualty affecting the minds of those around him, telepathic and causing a middle eastern man to survive a drone strike. They haven't realized they're kind of fucked, can't stop prophecy.
>>
>>23382493
They've killed him multiple times, he just comes back.
>>
>>23382378
>>23382501
How do people know all of this about me? I'm just a man. I think.
>>
>>23382612
I'm sorry, but you're actually a nigger.
>>
alright, what exactly is 'the nobody' ?
this phenomenon is all too confusing to me. anyone care to give me the rundown?
>>
>>23382633
can confirm
>>
>>23382708
Kenny from South Park is the chosen one, except he exists irl under a different name
>>
>>23382728
This is accurate
>>
>>23382728
so is it just some never ending 'read between the lines' kind of joke meme?
>>
>>23380154
Not this nobody bullshit again.. why can't you idiot just go to reddit and leave us alone
>>
>>23380470
>Is religion a brain parasite? Seems like you'd have to be legitimately mentally ill to believe some of the central teachings of abrahamic faiths.

It is OK yoy canot understand. You have not been chosen. Some people are just soulless.
>>
>>23382857
Everything has a soul. But by all means, explain different belief systems and ideas by naming some "soulless" and others "soulful".
Its a very convenient way to explain your reality, no?
>>
Your shitty LARP doesn't get credit for others' actions.

>>23380278
Kill yourself jew worshipping cuckstian.
>>
>>23380612
Nobody will be your scapegoat this time.
>>
>>23382793
It's whatever people want it to be, like all memes
>>
>>23380643
Exactly everbody or nobody
>>
Typical egoists...worry about who gets the credit As if credit actually means anything or requires any effort or sacrifice on the person giving it. The Nobody is based af. Cry harder
>>
>>23380154
>The consciousness can shift at the moment of death.
And just about any other time as well. You can fart and be in another world. The original get's left behind(death), merged(ME), or erased(hopping). All you're (You)'s aren't NPC's they actually are you except not and they have a Soul as well.
>genetically compatible humans
Bitch I've had 4 different human bodies by now, genetics means shit.
>Reincarnation is a lie
That's a generally strong statement having to do with individual death versus collective. It is and isn't true depending on how you view yourself in the greater scheme of things.
>all are judged by God at the end of time
There you go inserting your dead kike on a popsicle stick... Fuck off, you know nothing about what is happening and you asking questions goes to further mislead and deceive. Although I get the funny feeling that was your intention in the first place.
>>
>>23383177
Jesus is more alive than you are. Being an edgelord doesn't make you sound woke. It makes you sound like an adolescent who is angry at their parents...big red A for atheism T-shirt who only hangs out in places he wouldn't get his ass beat for it. You want to sound intelligent but have no actual science to back you up just egotistical delusions due to your desire to feel special or important. Your philosophy makes zero sense. And reincarnation was definitively refuted as far back as Aristotle
>>
>>23380154
can you stop making these threads? my penis is starting to hurt.
>>
>>23383195
Jesus is Dead.
I follow Christ and the other Gods.
Go back to your cult of Rules, Judgements and Hate.
>>
>>23383210
Jesus is alive and it is a good thing to hate evil. Stop hating Jesus and then employing double standards. Atheists are literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>23383210
Jesus/lucifer is your body.
And the Gods betrayed you.
Rich people with .0000001 world problems.

If you've ever seen akame ga kill I'm that lady that fucked alot of guys to get the money to kill that asshole who killed my husband.
>>
>>23380398
Do the stars move you or do you move the stars?
>>
>>23383224
Fuck this is devolving quicker than I thought it would. Egh fuck it.
He a dead jew. I'm sorry to tell you that Humans die, but they do. So do animals and piggies and cows. Cows are cute and delicious. Hating Evil is propagating sin and deciet. Hate Breeds Hate and produces Suffering. Hate nothing and Noone. Hate no Action. I judge because.
... and why are you bring athiests into this? I'm schizo here, stop being paranoid.

>>23383242
Take your soul and carve holes into. Cry out the sinner and Mistake you are. The Wretched and Depraved creature of God's Perfect Creation born into original sin.
Take your once complete soul, now that you've torn it asunder and start patching it up. Leave the pieces where they be and Put Bible verse after Jesus Parable and stick into yourself with duct tape and hot-snot. Become the mangled mess the of the faithless and the unloved. Hate yourself for the sins of your father, sins of your son and sins of yourself.

You two fucks are so lost.
>>
>>23383263
Jesus died but he also resurrected
>>
>>23380243
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
>>
>>23383290
Swallow your spoon fed lies. I'm done with you.
>>
>>23383300
Gas light harder you insecure faggot
>>
>>23383263
You guys are working for that archetype.
Grab life by the balls.
I did it because I love you.

I needed to die for What.
>>
>>23383263
And Being is what you are after.
>>
>>23381218
This is fucking accurate.
The timelines with multiple nobodies, when the nobody truly becomes a somebody then there is a split in the timeline where there is still that nobody
>>
>>23381791
Then why would this universe still be existing if there are no souls?
>>
>>23382812
The nobodies are anonymous
reddit is tripfags
>>
>>23383256
The trajectory of the planets and stars are preordained
>>
Truth is 4can doesn't like the Nobody...
>>
>>23380335
5G is going to knock the crust off the pineal gland and there’s not a damn thing they can do to stop.
>>
File: 1509156111488[1].png (352 KB, 1111x500)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>23383295
>>
>>23384449
The Nobody thinks 4chan is trash.
>>
File: robertmarley.png (711 KB, 1600x900)
711 KB
711 KB PNG
Once I realized that the simple process of time moving forward was actually the creation of a new present it became intuitive. By the time any action is completed you have moved through countless static realities. Altering the timeline is simply weaving a new story with the available thread. You just gotta want the ChaosKampf and be able to slay the serpent.

Robert Marley:
"Time is an ocean, not a garden hose. Space is a puff of smoke, a wisp of cloud. Your mind... is a flying corn snake hovering through all the possibilities."
>>
>>23384483
>simply weaving a new story with the available thread.
This is also how you escape interlopers in dreams
This is also how you escape when you're trapped in some arbitrary argument
>>
>>23380294
Nigga how you know?
>>
If you git gud at math, you can do whatever you want with time

Let's talk about Gets

If you want dubs? There's a 10% chance any post you make will be dubs. Want more than just dubs? You have to play within that 10%.
If you make 100% quality posts, then 10% of your gets will be pretty cool eh
Otherwise you need some quite advanced maths just to find those special combination of fractions that exist between 0% and 10%
>>
>>23380243
Pray for them and God will take care of the rest.
>>
>>23380326
@The1TheNobody
On twitter is talking about being self sustainable and isolation. What do you think?
>>
>>23385176
A contender as good as any
>>
File: TheMagician[1].jpg (168 KB, 800x500)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>23385176
>>
File: Q-for-top.jpg (26 KB, 475x363)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>23385176

That is idiotic advice. You want to be a monk? Live your life to the fullest as if it will be the only one. Live, learn, make mistakes...be your best.
>>
>>23385176
>>23385200
Yeah. The different nations should be sustainable and not take advantage of each other.
There should be free markets and interconnection within nations
Under the framework of that interconnection should there be a culture of sustainability and cultivation of resources towards abundance
>>
File: q-cont354252.png (238 KB, 400x301)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>23385211
You want to change things? Do it with scientific knowledge and invention. Raise the standard of living with technology, not empty platitudes.
>>
>>23385230
Platitudes aren't empty. People say they are empty because they are retarded like you
>>
File: MAGI_2000x800.jpg (987 KB, 2000x800)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>23385236
You want real change? No seriously. People have been protesting about these issues for a long time with no real success. For real change, and to hold the title of a Nobody, one must have the engineering and hacker mindset. Understand how reality works and build around it. Wishful thinking will not get you far. It is not practical or effective.

First step to building a solid house is the foundation. I see no real foundation in what he is proposing.
>>
>>23380889
based and underrated
>>
>>23385255
>People have been protesting about these issues for a long time with no real success
What issues? People are just giving advice here. You can only find strawmen to fight among nobodies, and then you become the nobody after you realize your folly.

If you are criticizing a certain piece of advice, for it's lack of foundation. Which piece was it again?
>>
>>23380154
How the Nobody rearranged my insides with his MASSIVE INTER-DIMENSIONAL COCK
>>
File: taleoftwowolves.jpg (80 KB, 425x550)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>23385268
>MASSIVE INTER-DIMENSIONAL COCK

Vindicators 4

ez yeezy post//wolves

>I impregnate your mind, let's have a baby without fuckin you

>>23385232
>Qi
>>23385241 (You)
>piezoelectric
>>
File: 9ae8efa41df.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>23385266
Just a fellow traveler and I can see this is a lost cause. Who in their right mind wants that title? Enjoy your twitter pageantry "Nobody".
>>
>>23385295
if the cause was found then it would all be over
this call to action is never ending and is a tether from beyond to pull humanity through infinity
>>
>>23385290
I have no butt, and I must poop
>>
>>23385310
how will you ever squat?
>>
>>23385176
He's not the guy but that's as good a geopolitical strategy if any. I'm all for ethnostates for every race
>>
>>23385317
Stare into the endless abyss with your cheekless butt, and ask yourself if squats really matter in the scheme of things
>>
>>23385337
They matter almost as pull ups, yes.
>>
>>23385344
Interesting
>>
>>23385230
>Raise the standard of living with technology
>Use the latest and greatest spyware, Goy! t. CIA
>>
>>23385295
What's so dangerous with that twitter account ? Or with posting without vpns?

We don't give a shit if he's the good one. But getting banned makes him feel it can happen with the BB project, because that's like this place, he uses it but is not important on it.

You won. It triggered strong.
Fuck twitter, fuck the bb project.
>>
>>23385161
based and jesuspilled
>>
Awaken yo kundalini nigga
>>
Bump cause this is confusing as fuck
>>
>>23380154
By understanding the gift of free will from god to choose what we want to do, and at the same time in every moment, every choice we make branches off, forming the infinite timelines, it's free will and making the right choices to improve the world that will bring us to better timelines.
>>
>>23380446
At least you said something a bit more creative than "take your meds".

7/10
>>
File: bubblemerge.webm (2.23 MB, 768x432)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
>>23380154
The oversoul of the nobody can observe "the bubbling" or "the boiling" that cooks up and produces timelines where 3rd density lifeforms inhabit and injects anomalies into those timelines that guide the timelines towards a convergence point in the same way small bubbles merge to become one giant bubble until they once finally merge with the source material once again.
>>
>>23386873
>>23387058
>>
>>23387058
>towards a convergence point in the same way small bubbles merge to become one giant bubble until they once finally merge with the source material once again.
What do you mean here? This sounds destabilizing
>>
who cares about that. That is just a by product, so what? Don't you get it? I still seek,:G-d controls everything we're just along for the ride.
>>
>>23388011
By product of what? Many timelines where the nobody has died, but the spirit had already hopped lines!
>>
>>23380154
Its clear you are way over your head on the matters or spirit, reincarnation and timelines.

Question itself is self explanatory for those who have some grasp of these concepts. More than anything it is combination of karma and will. What is called intuitive knowledge is much more common in the higher planes of existence, so yes moving between timelines would be highly intuitive.
>>
>>23388106
Yeah but can you articulate any of that higher phenomena into plain English?
That in of itself is quite an art
>>
>>23388131
Spirit= Higher, more subtle energy body, less polarized, closer to source.
Reincarnation=Polarization towards material plane, energy movement.
Timeline=Certain frequency of standing waveform
>>
File: standards[1].png (24 KB, 500x283)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>23388227
I said articulate, not obnoxiously standardize terms
>>
>>23388491
How would you articulate it?
>>
>>23388491
Obviously that was not meant as any form of standard, just my personal thoughts.
>>
>>23380243
>what's the nobody's proposed answer for the JQ?
Leerroooooyy Jenkinnnngsgssss
>>
>>23385176
The Nobody doesn't use social media.
>>
MIB Agents are jelly of him!
Learn this one simple trick ThE NoBoDy uses to always stay ahead, a time measurement unit ahead of them in time.

https://youtu.be/zaSZE194D4I
>>
To understand the future,
We have to go back in time.
Groovy baby, yeah!
>>
File: Capture3.png (451 KB, 551x579)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>23380154
You're fucking stupid, the Everett interpretation's quirk of perceived ("quantum") immortality means that in those other timelines, YOU'RE DEAD. That's the entire point of perceived immortality. There's no timeline shifting. The only axioms you need to accept perceived immortality is the Everett interpretation, the belief that you can't experience being dead (So fuck off with your soul bullshit we're talking a rational naturalistic monist viewpoint here), and the fact that there's always a chance you might not die. No matter how sick, how injured, how unlikely, you still might survive. If you believe those things then yeah quantum immortality follows but it doesn't effect anyone except yourself. Everyone you know will die like normal. You can't experience being dead, so you hold on forever. However even this doesn't mean you'll live forever like a time-lord or whatever, in my honest opinion I believe this whole argument can be circumvented. Hallucinogens can distort your perception of time. Maybe dying does as well? You can still experience forever if your experience of time compensates as your ability to experience wears out due to blood loss or massive organ failure or aneurysm or whatever. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>23389301
Not OP,
Quantum theories are laughable to being with yet they are as far as mainstream science has ever crossed occult.

Simple fact that energy cannot be destroyed only transformed and converted should in itself made people realize their immortality even if it does not directly describe consciousness (it actually does).
>>
>>23388658
Um, I can't articulate your words but anything I say I can elaborate. Check this video out though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2CxZPl7KI
>>
>>23388697
Conversations start by themselves but when one stays ambiguous it gets hard to figure out where to begin talking from. I don't bother to start unless I'm starting something y'know
>>
>>23389301
>There's no timeline shifting
That's just a way of speaking anon. Obviously you can't teleport out of the universe into another one... You can only split the universe, but NOBODY can do that, by pretending to an hero!
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1.29 MB, 480x204)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>23389301
>You can still experience forever if your experience of time compensates as your ability to experience wears out due to blood loss or massive organ failure or aneurysm or whatever. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>23389644
Interesting and partially correct video, yet matter and energy is infinitely dividable thus also being infinitely fusion-able, thus there would be infinite number of dimensions.
>>
>>23389739
Matter is only in 3D. After 4D it's all mechanisms to explain how the matter behaves
>>
>>23389739
All of energy can be described as encompassing a singularity of information that is in the tenth dimension, equal in size to the zeroth dimension.
>>
>>23389752
4D would be connection of two separate points of time and space, thus it probably is possible to observe it as "matter"

>>23389759
Singularity of infinite dimensions would not be possible to represent in 2D, nor 3d in realistic way. Circle or sphere is only adequate to represent certain range of reference in the infinite range of information. Both zeroth and "tenth" dimension would be nothing for living.
>>
>>23389816
I don't think you're getting it. Here try this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvUX6uHqbm0
>>
>>23389670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBoVXZnAuIk
Okay I get it now
>>
>>23389836
>>23389836
Yes and according to video those dimensions are time dimensions. Yet nothing limits different consciousness to experience them in way which would resemble material reality as they still posses certain uniform structure and thus they would have defined vibration.
>>
>>23389905
I don't know what you're saying but it sounds like a contradiction. If nothing limits consciousness then why would vibration be defined? Vibration is define, I'l agree to that.
What does any of this have to do with consciousness?
>>
>>23389905
Consciousness is a treasure chest hidden inside the plank scale. It interacts with physicality through fluctuations within quantum indeterminacy.
>>
>>23389948
consciousness can only interact with itself.

>>23389937
vib is only defined within. it all is consciousness for it all is one order.
>>
>>23390029
I'm sure you know what you're talking about but on the surface your words aren't adding up to much I can use whatever terms or concepts that anyways has and still paint an accurate picture so say whatever you want
>>
>>23380580
what'd you think of the new tool album?
>>
Nobody here q&@ for 5 minutes
>>
is the nobody aware of being the nobody?
>>
Good q&a, that's a wrap for now. . . I'll be back to answer the rest of your questions later!
>>
>>23390156
I barely even like the song Eulogy, it's just satire.
I only like Lateralus. 10,000 days is nice. I don't got time for that kind of music nowadays though.
>>
>>23390196
the awareness of being a nobody is in an indeterminate state. Any determination of identity solidifies the nobody into a somebody. Then you have to melt
>>
>>23390093
indeed (that) is only way to grasp what words lack. difference between truth and lie, subtle at best.
>>
>>23390196
Yes
>>
It has been written: " The Nobody is not a thing to be worshipped"

"The Nobody is not an individual but a collective" others say there must be a leader but this is ambiguous at best, though at least one conduit has been admitted
>>
>>23390681
Which conduit? And admitted to whom?
>>
>>23380154
Now comes the fun part.
>>
>>23380154
Who the fuck cares. It's all being done for the good of most (not the evil shits and devil worshippers) and returning the overal timeline to a more stable, more ordered, more happy timeline.
>>
>>23391516
Conduits extrapolate on received knowledge and wisdom
Anyone can become a Nobody and heed the call to action
No deciphering is needed, but many love deciphering.
Everyone loves making connections.
>>
LEGIT

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.