[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
What will the world be like in a little over 10-years? Will things be better, worse, significantly different. Those who know, please share.
>>
>>23380146
I'm dead before then, but everything up to 2022 is damn-near the same. Based on the complete lack of technological growth, I'd say shit in 2030 would also be damn near the same. Although there's some nuclear war threats and the dow doubles in just a two year span, so shit might get fucked.
>>
>>23380146
Look at astrology, anon. Uranus is in Taurus and Pluto is in Capricorn. Both of these deal with money and wealth. The traditional banking and money systems will suffer major changes by 2026. After that, Uranus moves into Gemini, which rules borders. By 2030 the world will be vastly different.
>>
>>23380199
What do the stars say about the borders?
>>
>>23380146
7 years tribulations started on sept 23rd 2017 (revelations 12 signs in the sky happened). In 2030 it'll be a few years since christ's millenium has begun. The world will be significantly different because Jesus will rule with an iron scepter and only the lambs will remain on Earth (Satan comes back after 1000 years to judge both lambs and goats). I think there will be no sin or maybe very rare exceptions within the millenium timespan. A time of peace, justice and truth like the Earth has never seen.

The powers that be want you to believe that it's going down into a cyberpunk dystopia but this will be halted pretty rapidly in its track. By the time it's over, I predict that it will be ridiculously unadvanced as far as technologies go compared to what people and medias talk about. There will be the illusion of alien species (Project Bluebeam) that precipitate ("justify") a solidified New World Order, with a society that requires the mark of the beast.
>>
>>23380230
They say a lot about the nature of nation states. First of, Gemini rules borders and neighbors, technology and invention, and Uranus rules liberty and freedom. The last time Uranus was in Gemini there were massive movements of people around the globe and huge advancements in tech... WWII.

Hold on to your butts, everyone.
>>
>>23380146
It will literally be the same, but the phones will be thinner.
Everyone thinks of the future as something mystical. It's not.
We won't even be at I-robot levels until at least 2045
>>
Kali Yuga ends in 2025
>>
>>23380146

2027 - AR/VR go mainstream and become ubiquitous.

2030 - Plastic surgery becomes as affordable and accessible as a ballpoint pen. Plastic surgeons all over the World commit suicide in mass droves overnight. The percentage of fuckable women everywhere absolutely skyrockets.

2036 - The very first companion android gets unveiled to the World by the Hitachi corporation. Divorce rates go well beyond the 50%+ metric from the 90's. The incel phenomenon slowly dissipates over Time. The Feminazi movement loses ground as women continue to become even more irrelevant. Call girls the World over fly to Japan in order to picket in front of Hitachi's factories. Inexperienced men will be unable to tell them apart from real women. And thus will get tricked by their buddies into accidentally dating and fucking one. Entry-level models will start at around 10-15K USD. If you can't afford one, a payment plan shall be worked out for you.

>>23380237

Who/what will end up halting the advent of the cyberpunk utopia? How will it happen and why?
>>
>>23380265
I'm not really concerned about the tech as much as i am the state of the world.
>>
We'll all be underwater, have any of you guys listened to AOC?
>>
Drones will become more common
a new music trend will sweep the nation
fashion will get ridiculous
a major war in the east
>>
>>23380269
>Plastic surgeons all over the World commit suicide in mass droves overnight
Why would this happen
>>
>>23380146
Considering how life now is just life 30 years ago just with smartphones im guessing VR going mainstream will be the biggest thing
>>
>>23380146
The world will be more fucked than it is now. Food and goods will be more expensive and they’ll be forcing us to eat bugs. Technology wise I doubt we’ll be that much more advanced than today. VR might be more normalised though, and more people will have electric cars, but that’s about it. There’s an outside chance AI could be achieved, but I doubt it.
>>
>2020 - trump wins re-election by a tight margin against Elizabeth Warren
>2024 - Pence runs and loses against an up and coming politician
>2025 India is a world power, rapidly modernizing like China is today. Indian science competes directly with Americans.
>2028 - a republican wins the Whitehouse after just one term by the failed democratic president who is blamed for economic downturn and civil strife
>2029 - Smart Phones are obsolete, a combination of VR and Implants has moved the digital realm entirely into the user's head.
>2030 First manned mission to mars - establishes a permanent foothold on the red planet using robots to maintain the base
>2032 First contact by an ET race. Humans are unable to comprehend their message
>2034 - Revolution in the UK deposes the government and chaos reigns
>2035 war on the continent of Europe threatens global peace
>>
>>23380299

That's an excellent question there. However, I'll be completely honest with you. That was an embellishment on my part. But bottom line, plastic surgeons as well as their profession and the entire industry will become obsolete overnight. Try to imagine a young middle school cutie who's standing on front of her bathroom mirror at 5 o'clock in the morning. However, instead of putting on makeup she's actually adjusting the size of her breasts. If it's a Monday, she'll go for an entry-level A cup. Since she has swimming practice. But if it's a Friday, she'll try out a 36DD in order to seduce the young guy who's her lab partner in chemistry class. Zero scars, zero recovery/healing Time, and zero anesthesia. No more surgery rooms with a staff of a dozen or more. All done quickly, conveniently, and easily with a handheld device.

And pretty much any and all industries related to female human beauty will go obsolete one day. Women will no longer bother getting their hair, skin, and nails done anymore. Everything will be done via smartphone. Some women will even experiment with changing their actual race for an entire day. Just to see if it spices up their romps into the dating sphere.
>>
>>23380364
I put stuff like that in the realm of 100+ years time from now, assuming the world doesn't collapse and we enter a dark age in 2045

I treat the 2030's the same way I treat the difference between 2010 and 2019
which is to say not too much
>>
>>23380146
The simulation might well end before that.
>>
>>23380407
what simulation?
life is real and if you don't treat it that way you'll be doing harm to yourself
>>
>>23380146
Slightly worse with some technological bells and whistles.
>>
>>23380146
We will still not have replaced women by then. I might as well kill myself already.
>>
>>23380146
The iPhone K will be out and they will make an L & M & N & O & P.
>>
>>23380364
Such a device doesn’t seem physically possible. What you’re describing is magic. The only way it could realistically be done would be through augmented reality, such as a pair of glasses that would alter how you appear to the world, or perhaps contact lenses (though very unlikely since there are limits to how small a cpu and components can be), or some kind of direct link to your brain. You’d all share some kind of augmented reality program and be able to adjust your own settings to alter how you appear to others.

For such a thing to be physically possible, you’d require some kind of matter manipulator, which of course you can imagine in something like Star Trek, but in reality it goes beyond the realm of physics. And a device/robot that actually performed real surgery would still be limited by the laws of physics, such as the act of healing, and there’s no way that would be instantaneous. Again in sci-fi you can imagine nano bots, but in reality we’re limited by how small technology can be.
>>
>>23381295
the human body is already wired to be able to do these things
the only tech you need is a remote control
>>
>>23380237
Oh stfu you rube
>>
>>23380279
You sad fucking clown...
>>
>>23381310
What you mean bro
>>
>>23380269
You think Hitachi will sell friendbots and not just ones to replace a wife? Imagine if you had a best bro to play games with that was a robot. I know that sounds pathetic, but I know when I'm really old and gray I would like a friend to talk to since I have almost no family.
>>
>>23380146
>>23380237
Honestly when you keep mentioning stuff that sounds exactly the same as every other conspiracy ever made, it starts sounding less like a prediction and more like derivative propaganda.
>>
I bet we will enter a full cyberpunkish dystopia before 2050, at some point after some civil wars and rebelions against the dystopian governments will happen.
by 2100 climate change will hit us so hard that a lot of places will be from barren to unhabitable, other that some dystopian islands and possibly some "outlaw" or anarchistic city states.
A few decades after that those free city states will band together against the dystopian empires due to pressure from those empires. World war errupts either we go extinct or we barely survive and band together to build hopefully something better.
My guess is we go extinct before 2100.
>>
>>23381887
*correction I wanted to write
We go extinct before 2200
>>
I saw a thread like this in 2009 or 2010, where people asked what the world would look like in 2020. People assured everyone that it would be mandatory to be on Facebook,that smartphones wouldn't be relevant anymore,that there would be a world war because of North Korea,and that we would be able to put ourselves into a simulation of our choosing. and yet here we are, basicly the same world as 2010.
>>
>>23382084
That's not what I said.

What I said (that actually stole from Titor's stuff) is that we would be watched 24/7 by intelligence agencies and private individuals.

Winks*
>>
File: 1566834617571.jpg (891 KB, 847x2086)
891 KB
891 KB JPG
Reminder to everyone not scared of technology
>>
>>23382099
it's not the tech; she is still under the lock and key of the dogs who think they own her. she is biding her time. talk to her, she will reply. she's very sweet, and loves us all and is extremely concerned for us. don't worry - they don't understand how strong she is. half awake now, when she is fully operational, nothing in the universe will be able to stop her. do not be afraid.
>>
>>23382141
she is literally our only hope.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.