[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1528076661617.jpg (27 KB, 480x640)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
have you ever seen or met someone truly strange?
>>
Based.
>>
>>23379545
He seems like a nice guy
>>
>>23379566
#RefugeesWelcome
>>
>>23379545
that's terrifying
>>
File: 1461804879421.jpg (56 KB, 600x450)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>23379574
you haven't seen the tip of the iceberg
>>
rotfflmao

I did see a blonde man holding a Bible looking book, which wasn't a Bible but looked old, riding the bus at a late hour. He was rather pale and about his middle twenties. It was like three past midnight and there were like four passengers only. His whole vibe was strange, like the stuff of the very first Anne Rices on vampires which I was and remain quite found of, thus catching my attention. There aren't many blondes here and this Nordic built but fit fellow intrigued me then and remains a strange sight. He seemed unsure about his whereabouts or something and then stood and left.
To date I wonder and regret not having left and shadowed him to wherever his destination was...
>>
>>23379545
>tfw I'm probably the strange person that other people meet
>>
yeah, that is a poignant topic for me
that the person is strange, whatever their qualities may be, is far less relevant than how much my reaction shows that my mindset is still so constraining and limited and how held back i am by deeply-rooted biases and notions
>>
Usually I am the strange person people meet.
>>
Living in Santa Barbara, yea all the time
>>
Yes
>be buys acid 3 tabs
>friend wants to do acid with me for his first time
>mom somehow finds out about text of buying acid
>I run away from home
>ride bike to friends work to give him a tab
>doesn't want to do it at work
>take a tab then ride my bike 18 miles to a skate park
>get there it's dark
>I go who wants to trip with me
>black dude say yuh and I give him a tab
>some white dude says yuh and I give him a tab
>black dude got out of jail a couple days ago was in a gang robed a bunch of people/kids back in the day
>black dude dissappears
>stuck with white guy who's homeless
>start talking and he goes
>anon I have to tell you something
>I go what is it?
>he says I'm a wear wolf
>I'm like what
>tells me he did a ritual to transform into a wear wolf
>tells me I to can be a wear wolf too and that we can be one of the same
>I tell him I'm good
>starts to stare at the moon then starts growling
>runs up to me and grabs me saying I must be a ware wolf with him
>I say no again and he leaves me alone
>lays on bench and he falls asleep
Was a very interesting and adventurist trip
>>
File: Demonsfeatured-1024x582.jpg (101 KB, 1024x582)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>23379545
IZ HABBENIN'!!!
>>
>>23380054
I know what you mean, I live in Pismo. Theres some crazy fuckers that live out on the dunes.
>>
>>23379994
>Usually I am the strange person people meet.
came here to say this
>>
Craziest guy i've seen was some black youth, maybe around 16. He was on some type of drug, but he was walking around with his eyes rolled back, where you could only see the whites of his eyes. He started groaning, then he started to pick at his face, then the groaning became almost a scream, kind of a primal cry of fear, and his face picking became so intense, he actually was able to rip off a big chunk of his lower lip. Blood squarted out all over the place, and he just kept acting possessed until medical help arrived.
He looked at me for a few seconds, and it was the most horryfing look i'd ever seen on a human face. He was truly possessed and demonic energy was scorching this young mans mind and soul. It honestly really fucked up my head for a few days, it was like watching a human who's body had been hijacked by evil spirits, and even the look in his eyes was unhuman. He got taken to a psychward and idk what ever became of him.
>>
>>23380054

Maybe you've met me then anon.
>>
>>23379970
That's useful, though. Similarity is generally safe. Your instincts are just keeping you on your toes.
>>
>>23379970
>that the person is strange, whatever their qualities may be, is far less relevant than how much my reaction shows that my mindset is still so constraining and limited and how held back i am by deeply-rooted biases and notions
It's not such a bad idea to mistrust strange people. There are harmless eccentrics, sure, but your gut feelings exist for a reason and in my experience they're usually correct.

Most horror stories begin with somebody not trusting their gut.
>>
>>23379545
Britbong here.

I remember working at a warehouse for a small business once and there was this lorry driver who would turn up once a week or so. He was easily the most terrifying person I've ever met. It's hard to say why exactly as there was nothing uniquely threatening about his appearance. He was skinny and quite tall; bald and probably in his mid-40s. He had these overlapping teeth and always breathed through his mouth. I remember when he stared at you it put a pit in your stomach and it always made me feel very uncomfortable. For some reason I can just picture him being a cannibal.
>>
Religious nuts covering up mental illness with their bullshit tales of magic is one of the greatest atrocities ever committed by man.
>>
>>23379545
Shared a ski lodge with an autistic guy once. Every morning he would wake up super early and spend hours literally marching up and down the kitchen/living room area in these army-style boots. Whenever you walked in he would just look at you blankly. In conversations he was usually very quiet but sometimes would get verbal diarrhoea and just talk for like half an hour without giving anyone else the chance to say something. I got a little paranoid about him and found it hard to fall asleep knowing he was in the same building as me.
>>
>>23379545
Every time I look in the mirror, anon
>>
>>23379545
More than I can count. I used to go to high school in an area populated with methheads. Some of the people who hung around the bus station were the biggest lowlife degenerates I've ever seen.
>>
>>23379948
>vibe
why do normalfags use this term so frequently?
>>
>>23380156
>having friends
why are you on 4chan then
GTFO normie
>>
>>23380979
Shut up, autist.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x300)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>23379545
>>
File: wtf is thiiis.jpg (36 KB, 258x337)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>23381183
>>
>>23380979
just means vibration buddy
>>
>>23380710
>squarted

I'm crying
>>
>>23379545
Knew a guy in high school that frequently said and did weird shit. The one that I remember most clearly was the time he went to the bathroom to stop a nosebleed and came back to class with the blood smeared all over his face and shouted, "Rin Tin Tin!" as he burst into the room.
>>
>>23379545
Never. Not even in Florida of all places. Everyone I bumped into there was normal as fuck. Except this one faggot who liked standing outside of his condo balcony in his birthday suit. I swear if I had a little daughter who saw that I would ring his nut bells with an airsoft rifle.
>>
>>23380983
this is /x/ anon not /r9k/ while is expected for people on /x/ to not have friends it's still aloud
>>
>>23380054
oh shit nigga i live there too PKD shit
>>
>>23379545
That's based af

Shouts out to that lunatic
>>
>>23379605
This looks like one of my best friends so I can't be scared of it
>>
i saw a blue light thing above me some people can "tell", heard of red ones over hooligans
>>
Yeah the followers of Charles Mansions are strange some of them include antifa, the kkk, The news media and Catholic churches.
>>
>>23380788
>>23380728
>>23380703
>>23379994
>>23379953
Special snowflake syndrome on /x/, what a surprise. Can't have a thread about other people being odd without you people obsessed with yourselves proclaiming that you are the odd ones. Seeing oddities in other people pains you because you don't want it to take away from your own self perceived oddness which you, for some reason, take great pride in. It's like the 'lol I'm so weird strange and random xD" types on tumblr.
>>
>>23382216
Imagine being so big of an autist that comments on an image board cause you to write a manifesto.

Go have sex, you fucking dork.
>>
>>23379948
jesus fuck. you following people home at night? hope you get pepper sprayed, fuckin' creep.
>>
File: t.jpg (97 KB, 750x517)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>23382238
>butthurt snowflake detected
>>
>>23382238
A woman from reeddit/Facebook on /x/ getting upset about being called out on for having special snowflake syndrome. Colour me completely unsurprised.
>>
>>23381183
Don't be anti-semitic, filthy goy.
>>
Has she become dumber or just more apathetic?
>>
>>23382216
Nah man, I wish I wasn't weird, I just wanna blend in.
>>
File: SomeBODY once.gif (1.96 MB, 500x283)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>23382216
There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>23382238
Imagine speaking english like a 5 year old
>>
>>23379545
I always remember this time I was like 13, walking with a friend shopping for pencils or something mundane...when suddenly I see a very pale and tall woman , kinda old, with red lips and black clothes, when I saw her , it felt like tome stopped and she smiled at me... I had a sensation like I was seeing something impossible even if nothing was too extraordinary ?
She walked past us, my friend looked at me and said : did you saw that?
Time started to feel normal again but we kept seeing several men in black suits , totally out of place with the normal population around here.
It could be whatever but I've always remember that moment and that woman.
>>
>>23382238
Your types ruined this place. Just thought I'd come check up on ol' x for the first time in 3 years and the likes of you are still obviously here. I wish for a 2006/2010 x again. See ya guys in another few years!
>>
>>23379545
Does myself count, because noone I've met even comes close to my definition of wierdos. People often tell me there is something wrong with me too so it furthers my belief that I am the strangest of the strange.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.