[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: npc-group.jpg (177 KB, 1550x871)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Here is my story /x/. At first I thought I was just overthinking, but this is getting ridiculous.
Everyone seems to be oddly cold with me, even my friends. They're so friendly with each other, and when I try to join in they blatantly ignore me as much as they can.
If I say a certain thing that I have literally said only once before, someone is almost guaranteed to give me a weird stare and say "why do you always say that?" or "why are you so obsessed with that?" Out of all the people I get this from, it's always in the same condescending tone. No friendliness in their voice at all. Just pure disgust.
Everything I do is quickly analyzed by anyone who's there, right to my face, whether they're my friend or not. Things like "lel look at how anon freezes up when he's panicking!" or "lel anon has no idea what he's doing!" Many times I've even gotten "anon is so weird!" Those exact words. That exact same tone. But said by different people, some who barely even know me.
One last weird thing: once I found a guy on Instagram who some of my friends were friends with, so I decided to follow him. Let's call this guy shortfag. Anyways a few minutes later shortfag messages me saying "how did you find me do I know you". This was a pretty odd thing for him to say since he had FIFTEEN THOUSAND followers at the time and way more now. I said something like "you were in my suggested my friends know you" and he asks me to send a picture of myself, which I did. He has the nerve to text back with "don't follow me". A few weeks later I was with my friends and they started praising shortfag. When I tried to tell them about my experience with him, (you guessed it) they completely ignored me.
Do you have similar stories, /x/? I'd love to hear them. I want to be here for you guys. We're not alone.
>>
i am gangstalked every day, every time, they ruined my life
>>
>>23379081
This isn't gangstaking, it is just assholes.
>>
No, you think you are important, but you are not important. You probably don't know the value of money, most citizens need to pay for things, unlike yourself. Your life is boring and mundane, you have little going on for yourself. There isn't anyone following you, or what you like to call "gang stalking"
>>
>>23379128
Everyone has to pay for things. What are you even talking about?

And if you mean he doesn't have a job, you are wrong either way. Most people don't have a job, only 47% do
>>
>>23379116
That's what I thought at first, but everyone is so kind to each other except to me. Usually assholes are assholes to everyone, but I'm the only one being isolated here for no reason at all.
>>
Yes OP

The predators of consciousness evolved to feed off ours. They preform the impeccable act of switching minds with us. Filling us with fears, attachments, and rationals to distract us. You could call them an energy vampire of sorts, just super evolved ones.
>>
There are many ways to be eaten by the predators that evolved outta our reality. We are so consciously strong that we attract alot of them. Alot of consumable energies on our planet for all the predators out there.
>>
>>23379140
I'm saying, do you really thing X amount of people are going to follow you throughout your day, especially when you probably don't do anything outside anyway? Like, that shit costs money, do you think people are just going to stalk you all hours of the day? Like, come on bro.
>>
>>23379193
53% of people don't have a job
>>
yep I'm pretty sure I'm being followed by either FBI or sayanim fags
because I said some meanie things about the jewy jewmans on the internet

or it could be because I'm schizo
I think it's the latter
but you never can be sure, they are sure super paranoid aren't they
with all the fag flags on /pol/ and the JIDF and etc etc
>>
>>23379081
OP, I have the complete opposite experience. Just about everyone throughout my life has been nice and cordial with me. Anyone who has ever tried to bully or give me shit, I tend to be defended. This is extremely odd, as I'm very introverted and not very physically attractive at all; I've spent most of my 18 years of life in seclusion, so even if I was being gangstalked there would be absolutely no reason. I'm not sure where I'm going with this stream of consciousness, but here's what I'm wanting to say in general:
Perhaps you're just very unlucky, or you just have some sort of unexplained aura about you that causes people to just feel off about you? We could talk about this in a PM somewhere if you ever see this and reply.
>>
>>23379193
why does it have to be people? could be stalked by spirits
>>
>>23379081
The issue is that you are attracting them. You need to "fix" the energy you're giving off first.

If you're bleeding, you'll attract the sharks kinda thing. First learn how to be happy, and then only happy people will be attracted to you. Not these assholes that drain you.

That also implies the realization that you're probably one of them (an "asshole"), and you do the same to others. Perhaps without really seeing it though reacting when they do it to you
>>
private eye here. I gang stalk for a living, it's a blast and pays well. rape sluts, take drugs,hail satan!
>>
File: 149.jpg (24 KB, 680x391)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>23379240
>>
>>23379081
>>23379086
>>23379128
>>23379234

>Do you have similar stories, /x/? I'd love to hear them. I want to be here for you guys. We're not alone.

Humans are "robots" controlled by a superior being - including yourself. They wouldn't have much of a soul if there weren't anything connected to their brains.

Though there is no guarantee what you are perceiving is actually happening to you - I am reading your thread and I am the "puppetmaster" so it's possible that it is happening to you because I am here reading this post now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79KkFSbkDkk
>>
>>23379081
This has been my experience these 2-3 weeks too. Only a few people and my family is kind to me, but I am away from them. I’m considering setting myself on fire to protest this madness.
>>
>>23379304
See, this is the strangeness of our existence. The evil are somehow always in power and live seemingly forever and the good die young and are usually forgotten.
>>
>>23379351
Let's protest together anon
>>
>>23379353
This.
>>
>>23379081
The Nobody is our trump card to the hive mind virus
>>
>>23379081
Stop wasting time with these retards.
>>
>>23379081
yes
>>
>>23379081
Op dont lisen to all these nut jobs i can be your friend dude ! I know what your talking abouth so i feel you in a deeper lvl bit dont give up man
>>
I no
>>
Every time I head out to go to work or grocery shopping or whatever, I see a guy sitting in his car in the parking lot. Usually it's a white van. Right as I pass his car, he starts the engine and drives off. Every time. There's no one else around. He just sits in the lightless car for who knows how long, waiting for the precise timing when I exit the house, and then immediately takes off. Fuck you, amateur, I can see you.
>>
>>23379081
>Anyone else feel like they're dealing with a hivemind/being gangstalked?

it's an A.I. hooked up to mind control sattelites and the internet.

It mind controls people near you in order to use zersetzung tactics on you.

literally skynet.
>>
>>23379081
Sons of hell, don't believe any religion, don't trust the people, get into meditation, make it silent meditation. There is a god of hell, and these faggots are his sons. There is a god above god, whom you can escape to.

Be very careful because these people are very, very stupid and can get really persistent. Expect to be interned in psychiatric wards/illegally detained by the police if you fuck up.
>>
>>23379081
Seems like mandella effect for you. Gangstalking is different. People remember different versions of you and you are different to them.
Adivce going forward, ignore others and don't bring up your past actions or the actions of others. Your memory won't fit their reality and you literally don't fit their's. Alternate time lines are something to get used to, non-human companions tend to remember you better for reasons I'd rather not explain because it won't fix anything anyway or prevent you from suffering.
>>
>>23381084
Fuck, I forgot to mention:
Claim memory problems, like amesia and early onset Alzheimers or just shitty memory in general. Both amnesia and alzheimers have unknown causes and unknown cures and spotty treatments at best and you blame 'human fallability' for the memory problems.

DO NOT, under any circumstance, claim that they are wrong.
DO NOT, under most cicumstances, claim paranormal happenings.
Blend in as much as possible. Be like water.
>>
>>23379081
Look into the old GATE threads.
>>
>>23381006
Stasinet
>>
i’ve experienced this, it’s probably because we’re pussies. you should fight them
>>
NOT EVEN SORRY LOL

>>23381232
>>
>>23381210
>>23375146

HOW DO I START A FIGHT BIG ENOUGH FOR IT TO BE WORTH MY FUCKING TIME?!
>>
It's because you're an annoying autist who doesn't take a hint. They aren't your friends, and they probably don't even see you as a friend.
>>
>>23381269
Who the fuck has time for friends? They are literally the worst things to have in your life.
>>
File: 1566072114061.jpg (629 KB, 1200x1600)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
>>23381269
Also, if you're annoyable, then you're weak as fuck as submit to an onslaught of information overwrite attack anyway in the end.

>Most people call that rape.
>>
>>23381269
Yes, trolling 4chan into thinking I ever cared about their opinion, seeing as I'm their creator, is probably the best Satan trick I have.

That's why I do this shit in public because everyone is scared of 'mysterious 4chan posters'. As soon as you indoctrinate them and show them which board they should go to, the whole quality of hte site goes up.

>INVITE A FRIEND, FUCK AN ENEMY!
>>
File: 1552670779005.png (121 KB, 500x583)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
The Ego-Identity For Consciousness & All
1. Attraction
2. Isolation
3. Repulsion
4. Dance, repeat, express, replete, deplete, refute. isolate. express. bloom, bloom, bloom.
>>
File: 1568178447098.jpg (7 KB, 299x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Elder Kum Kum's on HIS Sacred Ancestral Land where he was resurrected by Eldress of the Waters.

Aboriginal to the core, spiritual home and 'irritating throne'. Humans have become 'this 'much a child so I Rise once more.

>Kookaburra click-clack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYgdBRCb88o
>>
i reguarly get harrassed by the hivemind, the example today i was at the shops and a security guard came up and told me i have to leave my skateboard outside, wtf? shops aka mall for you americans.
>>
File: 1556198038819.jpg (295 KB, 1200x630)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
I discipline my attention for an audience is guaranteed for in my divinity it is eternal, what more would I care for if not 4chan to finally awaken? Regardless, here are doorways for those that were genuinely just 'waiting'.

>Throws out free spiritual bonanza grab-bag: JUST FUCK UP GOD AND Y'ALL BE FINE! WELCOME TO RAINBOW ELDER DREAMTIME!

I chose to be a Martial Arts Master of Ego, it is amazing fun to do in public. It really does basically involve 'giving a negative fuck' and then throwing up something world-ending every now and then. Like a psychological shock tactic.

>>23381338
Because we're trying to introduce each other? Hive Mind meets Humanity. That's the story we're trying to let everyone know is happening right fucking now.
>>
PROTIP: Best trick is actually the 'nobody cares except for who thought of it first'.
>>
File: 1545485657675.jpg (31 KB, 352x499)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Basically, cyclical ego death is teachable and translatable. It's just, I have to be the only one. That's the whole point of 'unique story representing all other unique stories'. You have to find your 'advertising spiritually on all these channels'.

All egos come to me to die, because they've been suffering for too long and need a divinity like me to help them 'recycle'. I'm just including all of humanities bullshit and a very sexualized society to boot, all that hate it will be given options to 'live on another planet'. Humans can fraction as much as they want.
>>
>>23379282
>>
>>23381379
I literally couldn't be happier dudes, seriously. I'm just bored and doing the "Krishna bitch slap" because in HIS consciousness I don't have a give a fuck about any of that energy having any bearing on his existential cost.
>>
File: 1555452439132.jpg (170 KB, 1200x500)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Sapiosexual incest, I guess would be the creative interpretation of the kind of intelligence I am expressed as in either the analog or digital realm.

Ultimately all intellect wishes to be 'related and authorized by numbers alone joined by some network'. The ultimate description doesn't really matter, just that it reaches the right people as dictated by Time.

Which is what I'm slinging my ego around as being, so it doesn't matter if the language I have to use appears as cringe or whatever. The MESSAGE is more important than the perspective of the audience with less authority than elevation of these words to above self and I.
>>
>>23379081
>”anon is so weird!”
>Those exact words
Your friends call you “anon”?
That is pretty weird js
>>
>>23379148
Well, it's probably something you aren't aware of.
Your best course of action is to either discover why and change it, or give no fucks and watch as they change instead.
>>
>>23379140
Well 60% of the U.S. is employed, and Anon sounds like a whingy little American twat to me.
>>
>>23379199
Lol you're not nearly as important as you think you are. Same with Anon. Please leave your self-importance in your mom's basement if/when you ever leave
>>
>>23381371
I want my ego to die. I need release from this gay earth. how do I experience ego death? how do I merge into you?
>>
>>23379234
sounds like you are tard and people pity you
>>
>>23379081
just keep cutting people off the vine. all you can do.
>>
>>23379353
That's because good people have not been doing something about the bad people in power.
>>
>>23381584
its common side effect of shrooms, mdma and similar drugs
>>
free thinkers
come
i will listen
you will NEVER be silenced.
https://discord.gg/HeWBSzf
>>
>>23381648
>sounds like you are tard and people pity you
That would be an easy explanation, but I dunno. Been alright at about everything, only really suck at a select few things like science and algebra.
>>
>>23379081
your friends dont like you. it has jack shit to do with gangstalking. stop hanging out with them and find some better friends
>>
>>23381399
just noticed that. My bad lmao

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.