[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: money_values.png (227 KB, 600x400)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
How do I win the lottery?
>>
>>23204366
Relax and think of a series of coupled numbers x (times) 10. Pick the first one that pop into your head.
>>
>>23204370
I'm too dumb to think.
>>
>>23204382
Just make up numbers really quickly and don't change them up when they come into your mind.
23 46 57 23 87 17-like that.
>>
>>23204393
Seems reasonable. How effective is it?
>>
>>23204413
I've seen it work twice, but the monkey's paw about it was that the opportunity wasn't taken, but the numbers were legit. Don't be like me. And don't spend a lot of money, man.
>>
>>23204424
Monkey's paw ey. Will it then be really worth winning the lotto?
>>
>>23204366
Stop thinking of wealth as being literal and start thinking of wealth as the universe's offering to you.
>>
>>23204450
Most likely not, especially if you're young. If you were 45 then maybe it'd just get you audited. It's like money has a certain amount of evil attached to it when it's gotten too easily. I dunno, but there's a lot of times where losing money has saved my life. It's not all bad, but be careful.
>>
>>23204470
I don't want to be too rich though. I just want to pay off my current debt, buy a house and car, enough food and stuff so I can chill and play games at home for at least a year.
>>
>>23204366
Pick numbers at random that are on the numbers available to your lottery
>>
>>23204366
1. play local lotteries instead of national ones
2. Don't use randomized numbers or quick picks
3. Use numbers that have not come up in a while
4. Use the same numbers every time unless one of them comes up without the others, then change the one that did come up
5. Join a group of people who agree to share the prize if one of them wins and they all play their own numbers (and encourage them to use rules 1-4 if they don't already).
>>
>>23204478
Work hard, but go with your gut if you're feeling lucky, but if you win big, you may not be ready for the consequences. Thinking rationally as you are, you can beat the odds if anyone can.
>>
>>23204366
And use numbers that are reasonably placed, the first number is usually going to be below 15 and the last number is usually going to be the last 10 possible numbers (20 if you're ignoring rule 1) and the middle numbers will be within the middle possible numbers. And there are rarely ever numbers in sequence, so don't pick 21-22-23 for your picks.
>>
Play your badge numbers
>>
>>23204522
Okay give me 6 numbers from 1 to 52
>>
>>23204539
What does this mean
>>
>>23204366
The lottery is a Ponzi scheme and you will never win anything other than a few bucks. Most lottery winners are probably just Freemason fakers doing a commercial for the lottery.
>>
>>23204546
It means you'd be likely to win, unless you're black, few months from retirement or show someone a photo of your family
>>
>>23204366
There is no past - there is no future. Time is a stubborn illusion, life is the magician. Wise man knows all of the past, present and future related to oneself. With such understanding, one needs not to manipulate the numbers, he simply uses his hand to write down the correct numbers.
>>
>>23204599
Okay so if I write numbers down right now they will be the correct ones and I'll win the lottery? Just like all other 50 million people doing the same?
>>
>>23204554
How does this mean "badge numbers"
>>
>>23204366
Lottery is a scam for laundering money
AND a Ponzi scheme
>>
>>23204366
By buying a lottery ticket.
>>
>>23205601
This anon has wisdom.
>>
>>23204366
You can start by picking your own numbers instead of letting a machine do it for you.
>>
>>23205766
Most big winners are computer generated.
>>
>>23204366
meditate and harness enough energy to literally overcome the billions of thoughts desiring money. It's a lot easier said than done and more often than not, you only harness enough energy to win small time. Like hundreds or tens of thousands and you still need to play.
>>
>>23206317
Biggest lotto jackpot of all time of 209 million euros won in Italy yesterday
The number was machine-generated
>>
>>23204366
Don't play
>>
>>23206317
>>23206366
It just shows people are too lazy to even pick their own numbers... got to practice those latent talents if you want to improve them. Meanwhile the "machines" pick millions of numbers and eventually they end up on the right ones for different reasons we do. Try it, sit down, visualize the winning numbers and go buy a ticket later. You can try other techniques like using your finger to feel the numbers, etc. Anything is better than random machine generated numbers.
>>
>>23206792
kek
>>
>>23204366
buy lotto tickets
>>
>>23204486

Rules 2 & 5 are almost logical. It doesn't matter which numbers came up last time or which are "frequent" that's not how probably works, that is actually the gambler's fallacy. The ONLY way to increase your odds is to play more.

>1. play local lotteries instead of national ones
>2. Don't use randomized numbers or quick picks
>3. Use numbers that have not come up in a while
>4. Use the same numbers every time unless one of them comes up without the others, then change the one that did come up
>5. Join a group of people who agree to share the prize if one of them wins and they all play their own numbers (and encourage them to use rules 1-4 if they don't already).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.