[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Does anyone remember Ross being Ross’(s)?
Maybe im mixing two memories of brands together, but i cant think of any other brand id mix it together with.
>>
>>23204048
Mcdonalds used to be Macdonalds what happened where am I who are you fuck the government anarchy anarchy
>>
An anon posted this on /pol/ earlier today.

I don't know if it has to do with the Mandela effect, but its a very compelling document seemingly no-one is talking about.

https://pastebin.com/YZz8u3wB

The document seems to be a conversation between two scientist, one presumably from another dimension, explaining how we fucked up or something.

The document is only posted to pastebin and cant be found anywhere else, also no one is talking about it.

IF the document is a LARP or fanfic of sorts, I'm surprised it doesn't show up anywhere else, or is posted to the known 'short stories' pages.

Another anon in the thread noted that the document states the 'big event' will happen in 2025, when France will complete its plasma reactor that will reach temperatures 10x hotter than the sun.

In the documents a couple of dates are mentioned;
-When we punctured our dimensions (seems to coincide with the start of the LHC).
-When we ripped the dimensions
-February 2020 seems to be an important month, as they think a CME will be a 'turning point' in events
-The document also states that if we don't find a solution, the last 'normal' year is 2025.

DESU I have no clue what to think of it. I read it, dismissed it as fiction and moved on. But for some reason it kept bugging me, it kept sticking in my head.

When I searched for it again, I only found it on the pastebin it was posted too, thats when I started to notice the red flags, and this very well could be a leaked document no one knows about.
>>
>>23204050
Are you from Europe or Aus? Its always pronounced Macdonalds, but never actually seen it as Macdonalds even before it got big.
When do you remember seeing it as Macdonalds? Like was in the 80s? 90s?
>>
>>23204071
2020, 2025, 2030 and 2035 are significant dates for like technocracy/sustainable development/UN agenda 21 shit and new world order shit.
Id say by 2030 most people will be chipped and/or in Smart Cities.
>>
>>23204087
Interesting, does anyone know if CME's can be induced?

When I first read it I was like "Okay, lets see in february" because a prediction of solar activity like that, is not easily made.
>>
>>23204074
No I'm from the US, I just remember it originally being "Macdonalds" but now I check and it's always been "Mcdonalds"
>>
>>23204095
What does CME stand for? I think it means something involving like mass hallucinations or something, which if so, can easily be done.
Project bluebeam and firesign can project realistic 3D holograms and using ELF OR VLF extremely low frequency or very low frequency tech can easily transmit messages directly into peoples heads like a technological telepathic broadcast.
>>
>>23204110
Oh no no no. CME is Coronal Mass Ejection. Its basically a blast from the sun that is known for disrupting electronic devices and satellites.

So its a nature thing, hence the 'hard to predict' I mentioned here:
>>23204095
>>
I know a lot of this shit is trolling or just forgetful Freds but I also know there was a goddamn cornucopia in the FotL logo.
>>
>>23204048
no you're just a fucking weak minded prick.
>>
File: nGVVA43.jpg (63 KB, 714x621)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>23204137
lies!
>>
>>23204122
That could easily cause a mass EMP and use bluebeam or firesign to project aurora’s over the majority of the planet to appear as if the sun solar flared the shit out of the solar system.
>>
>>23204150
Tell that to the jew bears. Those Bears were Steins not Stains. Dont let the nazis win.
>>
>>23204152
now this one is the ONLY mandela effect incident in my mind, fuck that, there was a cornucopia.
>>
>>23204098
That's because you're misremembering it. There has literally never been a macdonalds, even though mcdonalds is pronounced that way.
>>
>>23204161
thats the dumbest fucking one of them all, its a childrens book series from peoples childhoods whos going to make sense of that ??? its always been the same
>>
>>23204170
So you’re from the Stain timeline eh? Shame.
One thats proof for me is this watch i had, cheap, digital watch, scratch my hip and the plastic face once. The scratch was on the watch for two years then suddenly it was as if it was brand new, still had the plastic fingerprint protection film on the face.
So either mandela stole my watch or the glow in the darks were rushing and forgot to add the scratch after swapping my watch.
>>
>>23204162
This. There was usually a certain level of doubt with most of the examples that got me. But this:
>>23204152
That's EXACTLY how it looked. Something is going on whether it's paranormal in nature or some kind of psyop and we need to get to the bottom of it.
>>
File: 1565050378014.png (246 KB, 322x397)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>23204071
So should i be practicing ancient hermetic science experiments about basic math and physics to get a one up on everyone before the MDE?
>>
>>23204162
>>23204152
Damn boys...
>>
this always get's me.
>>
>>23204204
Wait thats legit? It looks so wrong. I assumed they just changed their logo and removed the cornucopia.
>>
>>23204152
It was this 100%. Also Hanes underwear was HAINES.
>>
Not to be gay as fuck and referenced some reddit related, but YTs been recommending me a bunch of “r/ ask reddit” shit and the “r/glitchinthematrix” shit is pretty weird, a lot of which could be mandela’d.
>>
I still cant say for sure what the cause is. But these memory incidents are very real. I had a copy of 'Interview With a Vampire" in my house and after seeing it change in 24 hours knew something was up. It literally changed in my very house.
>>
>Tidy Cat
>Chic-Fil-A
>9.6 billion Earth population
>>
>>23204220
>. I had a copy of 'Interview With a Vampire"
I recall it being that too. They even put vampire fangs on the A, and made an artistic thing with it where it was placed upside down on some posters.

Sex in the City bothers me a lot for some reason, and now it's Sex and the City. I feel responsible for that one since the notion that they were specifying that the sex was "in" the city specifically nagged me. It seemed crass. Careful what you wish for, eh?
>>
>>23204224
cats?
wtf this is a new one for me
>>
>>23204152
Gildan used to be Gldjian!
>>
>>23204261
Yeah, you won't find one single remnant of it, but it was singular, not plural. There's at least one several years old youtube video on it by some chick, but that's pretty much it. I know cats and cat products and it was "Cat" on a stack of Bibles.
>>
>>23204087
>>23204095
Smart City is west of Phoenix, AZ. Bill Gates.
>>
Catskills, New York has become 'Catskill, New York"
>>
>>23204152
Is that not the logo anymore?
>>
>>23204306
Apparently, that logo is just a ME creation, that is, someone created it from memory and that "it never existed" officially. I remember it too.
>>
>>23204280
yes, it WAS cat. change of name sometime around... 2003 if memory serves correct, after a merger or takeover of some kind. i looked into this one. here's a link to a paper somebody wrote outlining the history of purina which covers some of the history of Tidy Cat(s)

https://www.brown.edu/Departments/Engineering/Courses/En9/spring/Purina%20Case--Final2.doc
>>
>>23204316
but it changed overnight, anon.
>>
>>23204321
i mean don't read it if you don't want, just offering you some of the research i did on this particular ME.
>>
>>23204322
I appreciate the pic and the link, anon, it's just that the phenomenon makes me weary. It offends me a bit depending on what it is. Sometimes I don't care, but this one bugs me, is all.
>>
>>23204309
This is the biggest example I've seen yet. There are even there's to it.
https://www.alternatememories.com/historical-events/brands/fruit-of-the-loom
>>
>>23204341
I hate it when companies puss out, but they have shareholder to think about and don't want stocks to slip because some people think their CEO's are insane. Sorry, but so long as most people refuse, or can't notice these "changes", we'll never be free from the denials.
>>
It makes me think about the Philadelphia experiment. It seems like total BS or a psyop like most of the UFO/Disclosure Movement, but I wouldnt be surprised if some of it was true or inspired by something that happened or experiments that were conducted.
>>
>>23204048
I never heard of Ross before. How fucked up am I?
>>
>>23204167
No man you gotta understand the world revolves around MY perception of reality, not yours
>>
>>23204198
Yes! Build shelters my friend, shit will be wack
>>
No but it's probably just because assholes add S to things. Got to go to the Walmarts. Let's go to aldis. Got pick up milk at the jewels. So you live by/with or you are a degenerate.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (106 KB, 1058x824)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>23204167
He's misremembering it because Memories aren't based on what you experience in Reality. That's why his memory is wrong. Therefore you are wrong if you remember it to be Mcdonalds because you are remembering it to be Mcdonalds. Memories aren't reality muh dude.

Trolling the NPCs aside... Who here, that CAN see ME, remembers Metal Straws? This is news to me. What the flying Fuck is a metal Straw and who in their fucking mind would use one?

Comely or Homely for Attractive/Ugly?
>>
>>23204952
Aldis doesn't have an S? What?!
>>
>>23204229
It was always sex in the city it was always Barenstein Bears
>>
It's always been Ross they removed the byline "dress for less" though.

You could mentally thought of it as "Ross's dress for less store"
>>
>>23204048
I always remembered South America being nearly right below the United States. Apparently now it is south east
>>
>>23205359
Aldi, plural, Aldis.
>>
>>23205386
Only when it wasn't. I remember buying my gf at the time the Sex and the City season boxset. I still have the pictures that say 'and', this was waaaay back when that show was still popular.
>>
File: br-moonraker01.jpg (76 KB, 386x500)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>23204048
The true redpill is that pic related is the only believeable Mandella Effect.
>>
>>23205484
No, I shop at Aldis sometimes. You can stick a metal straw right up your dickhole you Upside down christmas tree hanging, Pumbaa Spelling, Rib Re-growing, Donder and Blixem fucking, Crazy Frog Penis looking, Nazi Propagand Olympic Flame Carrying ass hole.
No. Just No.
>>
File: Alan_Moore_(2).jpg (149 KB, 528x678)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>23205433
>I always remembered South America being nearly right below the United States
Gee, it couldn't be that you saw a crappy map early in life or that you mis-remembered something it must be that THE UNIVERSE IS MUTATING!!!!!
>>
>>23205489
What kind of cuck let’s his gf watch Sex in the City?
>>
>>23205489
>I remember buying my gf
>owner of plastic doll detected
>>
>>23205546
I mean, some retards think quantum computers exist. Pft, for those things to even work, parallel universe would have to exist and Not only that, we'd have to be able to interact with them too. What fucking loon Believes Quantum computers exist. It's obviously a cover-up for deep fake AI.
amirite.jpg
>>
>>23204048
mandela effect is a psyop
>>
>>23205560
You can defend your lunacy with all sorts of fancy sounding gibberish, the fact remains you misrembering a map isn't evidence of the universe mutating and YOU, yes very special YOU notice it!!! Get over yourself.

inb4 But...but I read on the internet someone else said something similarly stupid also, so I must be right!
>>
>>23205569
Would be crazy if it was a massive gaslighting campaign but that’s highly improbable. Even with all the shit the government pulls they aren’t coordinated enough to pull off something of that scale.
>>
>>23205589
Nobody here even made the claim the universe is melting you autistic fucktard
>>
>>23205596
>Nobody here even made the claim the universe is melting you autistic fucktard
You are in a parallel universe then, accept it. How I remember it is right, you are wrong.
>>
>>23205589
I know Quantum computers don't exist. It's made up gibberish for a Mossa Psyop. 9/11 was a Japanese fire-ballon job.
>>
>>23205603
Lots of people misremember the same things the exact same way and you think it’s not even worth discussing? Fine leave the thread then faggot, go do something productive with your time.
>>
>>23205613
>fire-ballon job.
>>
>>23205631
Everyone on Earth remembers you being a huge faggot, it is true in this universe. Accept it, or go back to your parallel universe. Joe Mandela commands it!
>>
>>23205632
>He doesn't know that Japan Firebombed the Fuck out of USA in WWII but only resulted in 6 causalties
Our fucking education system for you. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>23205639
You are from a parallel universe.
>>
>>23205631
Wait! Let me get this straight...
Memories are based on reality, which you expeirence.
If your Memories don't match reality, that means...
Memories aren't based on what you experience in Reality.
Holy Fuck! It all makes sense now.

>>23205646
I am, and learning that Japan firebombed the Fuck out of USA in this one blew my mind.
>>
>>23205320
It was a response to the photo of the straw turtle
>>
>>23205658
What the fuck is this world salad even supposed to mean?
>>
>>23205638
You are a vile, pathetic little creature.
>>
>>23205666
There was a turtle with a straw so they made metal straws
>>
>>23205520
proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EjWdfYV90Q
>>
>a bunch of fruit all in one place
>only other common situation you see that in is a cornucopia
>DUDE IT HAD A CORNUCOPIA I KNOW IT DID EVEN THOUGH IT NEVER DID LIES LIES
>>
>>23204161
I think that one's pretty easy to explain. There are a lot of -nsteins in popular culture, Frankenstein, Albert Einstein, etc but only one -nstain, the Bearenstains.

It's not unreasonable for kids at the age to be reading those books to conflate Bearenstains with Frankenstein or Einstein, especially since the name was in cursive.
>>
>>23206014
this here is bullsit
>>
>>23206018
>logic and reasoning
>NO THATS BULLSHIT MY CHILDHOOD BRAIN REMEMBERS EVERYTHING PERFECTLY
>>
>>23204048
Your referring to Marshal’s
>>
>>23205639
Do... do you mean Pearl Harbor? Or maybe mixing up the history of who fire bombed who, cuz the US did a lot of air raids where they dropped fire on top japanese villages so that they would burn down, because a lot of them were made of wood and only had access to well water.
>>
>>23206132
No, the Japanese did firebomb Oregon briefly. It did kill a couple people. I have no idea how it has anything to do with this thread though.
>>
>>23204048
>Does anyone remember Ross being Ross’(s)?
No.
>Maybe im mixing two memories of brands together.
Yes.
>>
>>23205521
wew lad, in my country Aldi is called Aldi, not Aldis. So maybe thats the dif, no need to wet your panties over it
>>
>>23205554
>>23205558

We were teenagers.
>>
>ITT a bunch of retards
>>
>>23204152
It looks familiar but I know it's not right. We were all just conditioned with those coloring pages during Thanksgiving
>>
>people say "Ross's" as a possessive per grammar rules
<DID THEY CHANGE THE NAME OF THE STORE IN A MANDELA EFFECT?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
Fucking retard.

>>23204050
The original owners of the original small chain before it became a big national-then-international franchise were named "MacDonald". It's not a Mandela effect.

>>23204407
The initial Mandela Effect and many of the initial discoveries like "Berenstein -> Berenstain" were real. To cover it up, many fake things were introduced, like logo/brand name changes that naturally occur and are trackable in company histories being treated as if the universe shifted.

>>23205320
Metal straws have been around for a while. They're safely reusable, washable, and don't leech xenoestrogens and other chemicals into your system like plastic.
>>
>>23204048
I grew up as a poorfag. I know Ross. It's always been Ross. Shopping there was always embarrassing. It's probably just false memory association, like how my Aunt calls Fred Meyer Fred & Meyer.
>>
>>23206392
I remember when I was a kid, almost 30 years ago, I asked my dad to read me a Berenstein Bears book. He picked it up and said "It's not Berenstein, it's Berenstain. Look, A I N. That's stupid." Then he didn't even read it to me. We remember it as Berenstein because it just seems to make more sense to spell it that way and as kids, we never notice details like that. Either that, or my dad caused the effect and I was the first witness.
>>
>>23207566
Speaking of Fred Meyer, my family has ALWAYS called it Frey Meyer's. It's just an automatic thing to add on that "'s" even though it's not real. None of us think it's actually Fred Meyer's either, it's just what we say.
MacDonald's for example also comes from the way people say it. In this case the accent. Some of my young nieces and nephews in the south pronounce it MacDonald's even though there's no situation for the "mandela effect" to take place for them. It's just the way they say "Mc". I wonder if southerners call Irish people Macks instead of Micks too.
>>23206392
>The original owners of the original small chain before it became a big national-then-international franchise were named "MacDonald"
What? The original owners names were McDonald. And the place was originally referred to as "Speedee's" and was probably just called 5c burger or some shit like every burger joint was. You're right in that it's not Mandela effect but that's not even why people call it MacDonald, it's even simpler.
>>
>>23204178
holy fucking mental illness batman
>>
>>23204048
I don't know what Ross is, but people put " 's" on the end of fucking stores all the time and it infuriates me.
>>
>>23204220
>>23204229
This is because "Interview with a vampire" and "Interview with the vampire" sound the exact same in speech, so when people would talk about it they would hear the version of the title they believed was correct (thus reinforcing it in their mind as the title). The title never actually changed.

You people are seriously fucking delusional if you believe in the mandala effect.
>>
>>23204224
>9.6 billion Earth population
The fuck are you talking about? There aren't even 8.
>>
>>23206368
Retard.

Berenstein is the definitive one. It should take you three seconds after exposure to the word 'Berenstain' to realize something is seriously wrong.
>>
>>23205638
based
>>
>>23207803
oops
>>34207777
>>
>>23205433
>I'm a fucking idiot that didn't pay attention in 3rd grade geography
>NO! It's the universe that is wrong.
>>
>>23205546
>>23205560
>>23205589
>>23205591
>>23205889
>>23206392

Xplain your heart and stomach being next to each other in the center of your chest. Go ahead and check my dude.
>>
>>23205433
It's very likely you were looking at a globe which distorts the image a lot more than that map for example does even though that map is pretending to be a globe
>>
>>23204048
does anyone remember dr dre being white? is this the mandela effect.
>>
I remember michael j fox being an actual fox but now hes a human wtf is this timeline
>>
>>23207838
how much room do you think there is in a human body? are you fucking retarded? or just dense?

you being bad at biology doesn't mean there are multiple universes -- and if you believe it does, your medication ain't working
>>
>>23207852
Find me a picture of the human anatomy on the internet or in a book in your house. Do just sit there and bitch... prove me wrong.
>>
>>23207862
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+human+anatomy&client=firefox-b-d&channel=trow&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjiw_H_0oPkAhUGfisKHTA5CaoQ_AUIESgB&biw=958&bih=964#imgrc=ymaG-E5uTB1P7M:
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (258 KB, 1280x720)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
I swear pizza used to be a type of soup but I ordered papa johns last night and they brought me this bullshit
>>
File: bulk.jpg (373 KB, 1056x1500)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>23204048
does anyone remember the original first movie of the MCU?? Something happened with the release of Iron Man I simpyl do not understand it!
>>
>>23207876
that soup looks hell good.
>>
>>23207770
Did i imagine the scratch on my watch? Or the scar on my hip? I forgot to mention that. I immediately thought I was imagining shit, but remembered I scratch my hip at the same time i scratched the watch and there was a scar in the spot i had the scratched it, but watch is good as new, not a scratch on it.
>>
>>23207907
please get help :(
>>
>>23207911
Okay, i believe you. You’ve cleared everything up, are you a nazi?
>>
>>23207919
what the fuck
>>
in my original timeline the nike logo was a huge dick cumming everywhere does anyone know what im talking?
>>
>>23207924
I never had that. In mine it was a really skinny slave-labor child laying dead
>>
>>23207864
Yes exactly
>>
Pic related
Does this look normal to you
>>
>>23208000
no I have a benis
>>
>>23207988
>>23208000

if you think it should look different you're a fucking idiot. i really can't believe how dumb you all are.
>>
OP you're from the midwest. You put 's' on the end of every store that has a surname
>kroger
krogers
>meijer
meijers
>aldi
aldi's
>>
File: 1553209516898.jpg (69 KB, 640x632)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>23204048
East? I thought it was Weest!
>>
>>23204048
Maybe you're thinking of Marshalls. They're the same kind of store, except Marshalls has a bit more name brand stuff.
>>
>>23204152
this is the only one that makes me believe in this. I remember I used to have a sweater as a kid and the logo was fading. I remember the cornucopia because it was flaking faster than the fruits.
>>
>>23208000
>"Lobes of liver"

What? Lol. I never knew the liver was in two pieces. Not even saying that's an ME just interesting to learn
>>
>>23207746
The brand has a Wikipedia page and it says it started as "McDonald's Famous Barbecue" so you're partially right, but not completely right.
>>
>>23205666
This pretty well known thing
>>
https://youtu.be/hYkcuXIZDmM
This video might be related, it's a guy who moved to India to be a monk talking about the answers to a QnA he did to the akashic records. He says that a new type of people will take reigns of the earth after something happens in 5-7 years after something big culls the population... What if the records were warning him about this?
>>
>>23208719
Sorry, samefagging. He does say the Mandela effect is B's, but the paste bin called it M.D.E.s, so maybe Mandela Effect was a primitive idea about it, so maybe we need to stop referring to it as that
>>
>>23208000
Where else is the heart supposed to be?
>>
>>23208043
When you find yourself in another universe, you'll regret treating us foreigners so badly.
>>
>>23208000
What the absolute fuck is up with those intestines?
>>
>>23204071
That pastebin is just distraction, here is the real one:

https://pastebin.com/Fp656Dp1
>>
>>23204048
I frequently shop at Ross. It has always been Ross and you’re probably confusing it with something dude. You’re probably confusing it with Dick’s sporting goods since they’re both guy names and have a blue/white logo.
>>
>>23208272
>it was flaking faster than the fruits
>>
>>23208056
Lol “mid west” i guess the middle of the pacific counts as mid west these days.
>>
>>23208000
Are you refering to the position of the female heart? The female heart lays more to the center than a males heart does, a males heart is more to the left of the chest than a females. This is basic human biology, you dumb bastard
>>
>>23209470
Boop
>>
>>23209470
Bing
>>
>>23209470
Bing ding ow
>>
>>23207852
Yeah this guy Is Right. Quantum Computers are Fake and Gay! Quantum entangle is made up the the ABC To get gubbermint money. It's how Nasha, does it.
>>
I swear to god it was Aldi’s
>>
>>23205489
This one pisses me off, because I never really watched that show but when I was 15, I remember one time reading a TV program and realizing it was actually "Sex and the city".
I thought nothing of it, just "the moar you know".

Then this whole Mandela thing started. And my girlfriend was freaking out, being adamant that in "her world", it has always been "Sex in the city" and I'm just not remembering right.

Bitch, I used to think it was "in the", and at one point I realized I was wrong and it was "and the", so from which dimension did I grow up in?
>>
>>23205520
The "Moonraker" one pisses me off too, since I was a huge fan on this film (like all the other James Bond), and Jaw's girl never had brace.

And what annoys le is that it uses to bother me that she didn't have some braces, as a kid I thought it was a missed opportunity for a gag.

I was just a dumb kid and I took it better than adults today, who can't just say "ok I might be wrong", and it's the rest of the world that is fucked up.
>>
The word "nigger"

Used to mean "uneducated, uncouth person"

Now old dictionaries say its a "racial slur, perjorative term used for African Americans" etc. No reference to previous definition.
>>
>>23204178
>mandela stole my watch

I'm fukkin ded.
anon u killed me.
>>
The thinker statue ME creeps me out
>>
>>23204071
>https://pastebin.com/YZz8u3wB
wtf?
>>
It's honestly mind-boggling how people could make so much noise about misremembering things
>>
>>23209449
Congrats, you have the same mannerisms of midwestern americans.
>>
>>23207637
Your dad's retarded. It was always Stein. It's in the books and television shows. If you were a kid 30 years ago, you're an old ass boomer and most likely believe everything you're told by the television and jews anyway.

>>23208719
I'm sure his prediction will totally come true, just like the 2012 rapture.

>>23210515
Yes, fellow anon. Everyone happens to "misremember" things in the exact same way, but it's pure coincidence. Watch some TV and stop thinking.
>>
>>23204071
well, if this is true... it just keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>23210827
>If you were a kid 30 years ago, you're an old ass boomer
that would make him millennial by most counts and a late gen-xer by some, you dumb fucking nazi zoomer.
>>
>>23210827
Oh, I'm sure you're very enlightened about the spelling of cartoon titles and names of candy in the PROPER dimension
>>
>>23210849
>t. retard
Boomers get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>23210850
It takes a subhuman to be this pussified and passive aggressive. I could go on HRT for a year and still be less of a dyke than you.
>>
>>23210853
Were you as cancerous in the proper dimension?
>>
>>23210899
>abloo bloo bloo
You don't know imageboard culture and you'e a pussy disinfo agent.
>>
>>23204071
TUTTTURUUUUUUUUUUUUU OKARIN!!!
>>
>>23210916
Its not funny, everytime I realize the changes in the world, even the small details, it feels terrible.
>>
Anyone else remember the Millenium Falcon being golden instead of white? I do also had a Millenium Falcon toy once and it was golden. But one day my brother said that "it´s white, not golden" then proceed to watch the movies and effectively see that the ship was white... But I would swear with my hand in my heart that it was always golden...
>>
>>23211000
But Lukako-chan is now a girl thanks to you.
>>
>>23208597
>Barbecue
Wait what? McDonalds didn't start as a BBQ joint though, it was just a burger joint. Is this another McDonalds?
Can you link the Wikipedia page that says that?
>>
No faggot

Fuck off you russian psy opped influenced faggot
>>
>>23211521
>MUH RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pitiful.
>>
>>23204048
You're thinking of Reese's Pieces.
>>
>>23208719
>Take the reigns
I always remembered it as 'take the reins', you know, like driving a horse.
>>
>>23210740
Its not mannerisms, i specifically remember Ross have an apostrophe Ross’
>>
>>23212051
Its ok to be wrong
>>
>>23212092
But its not okay to be a cunt, yet here you are, cunting about.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.