[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: BdUC2sK.gif (978 KB, 640x475)
978 KB
978 KB GIF
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!gwNBRAzS!mkAUO0OBTbZ8gXVQkRXsqQ!pg02EC6Y

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous Thread: >>23198336
>>
benis :DDDDDDDD
>>
Air query

Should i marry him?
>>
>>23203250
You shouldn't query something like that @_@
>>
>>23203350
Im just looking for insight

We're just dating rn
>>
Air query:

Was that post meant for me? Did i make her angry?
>>
Trading
>>
Air Query: What should i do with my life
>>
M Scorpio here I'd like to know how my spiritual development is coming along? Areas to focus on?
>>
>>23203551
Query?
>>
Air Query
What will my next boyfriend be like? And when potentially? Thank you
>>
>>23203609
Hey. Gonna be lame and ask a next relationship query. You?
>>
>>23203633
Starting!

When will I get into a relationship?
>>
>>23203640
Sure :)
>>
hey, looking to practice reading natal charts. Post them and I'll see what I can get done tonight before I pass out and the rest I'll do tomorrow night.
>>
>>23203640
5 of Swords, King of Cups, Lovers. Well with the lovers being your outcome I feel confident that you will be entering one soon. With the King of Cups being a water sign, its possible you'll meet someone as soon as October or November. With the Lovers being a sign of Gemini (May 21 to June 20) I feel like between October at earliest and June at the very latest, though I'm sure it'll be long before then.
>>
>>23203633
>10 of cups, Ace of Swords, 6 of swords, Knight of wands, Ace of Wands, 10 of Swords,10 of Disks, The hanged man, 5 of Disks, Queen of Swords

Are you a girl, anon? Well, I believe that you will have the chance to get into a relationship soon. If you're still holding onto some bad things from your past, this is going to be your opportunity to move on. However, things will start to derail from there, if you're the man, you're going to come a bit too strong and controlling and that will make your partner lose the interest in the relationship; if you're the woman, you'll be the one going ''away' and feeling sad about the relationship. You might endure things a bit, but only because you're afraid of being alone.
>>
>>23203754
Yeah I am, Thanks for the trade :)
>>
>>23203804
Thank you so much for the trade! I wish you all the best ^^
>>
>>23203819
You too!! <3
>>
>>23203751
Too late?
>>
>>23203884
Nope! Still around for now.
>>
Taking a few readings, using di and playing cards. Reply with your birth month, your most recent goal, and your least favorite color.
>>
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I'm going to ask this anyway. For the last 6~ months, (give or take) almost all of my dreams end the same way. They'll be completely random dreams, with completely random settings, all weird and funky, you know, the normal stuff. But every single end of the dream, no matter whats going on, it always end up with me being unable to move my legs. All power leaves my body and I can't do anything. One minute I'm in a ocean swimming, and my legs will give out, I'll drown, and wake up. I'll be running from the military, then all of the sudden my legs give out and I'm powerless. For the most part, I'm in a unconscious-conscious like state, but always at the end of the dream I become fully awake, and it always ends the same way. Either I can't move and wake up a few seconds afterwords or I end up dying.

>>23203896
March, to gain motivation, White
>>
>>23203896
>Reply with your birth month, your most recent goal, and your least favorite color.
Oct, moving, brown.
Chances of hooking up with V?
>>
>>23203896
July, get a raise, red.
>>
>>23203896
September
My goal is to do better at my job
I hate red

Will me and my partner last? How long?
>>
File: graphic (3).png (68 KB, 1200x1600)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>23203891
>>
>>23203896
June, Pass my exam, pink
What are my chances of scoring them?
>>
>>23203896
Will i hook up with r.a.?
>>
>>23203896
September
Get my life together
Bright yellow
>>
>>23203922
February, getting fit, green
>>
>>23203896
Hi Satan
April
I need to get a good grade in my german text.
I dont like red
How will be my next gf?
Thanks
>>
>>23203914
Sorry to be a bother, but could you do it on Astrodienst? It’s just a lot cleaner.
>>
>>23203903
Subject: 2 of hearts. The motivation is already within you, you know. You have to figure out how you tick to move forward.
Past: 7 of diamonds. You have the power to make or break your reality. The power was always in your hands.
Present: 8 of clubs. You have an eternity to figure out what you like, so take it easy. Start by crawling, then begin to walk.
Future: ace of clubs. I see fortune in your future. Not necessarily money, but wealth of the heart and mind. Focus your attention on your luck, and count every blessing.

6DI: 1. If you become a singular mind and heart, I see that you will find your motivation.
>>23203905
Subject: King of clubs. You're already in the right mindset to continue forward with V.
Past: 2 of hearts. You get in your own head too much, just live. Stop thinking.
Present: 7 of clubs. You have a very good chance of hooking up based on your current state of mind.
Future: 9 of clubs. Don't be too shy, have fun with yourself. I sense V will be attracted to polite but diligent advances.
>>
>>23203933
No problem, a moment
>>
>>23203940
I'm the first person you replied to. Can you please try to elaborate a bit more? What do you mean become a singular mind and heart? I kind of feel like I know what you mean, but how would I even begin to achieve that? Can you recommend me a book or something? If not, I appreciate the reading anyway.
>>
>>23203933
>>
>>23203906
Subject: Queen of hearts. You're on the right path. Don't be afraid to ask.
Past: Jack of hearts. While it may seem tedious, try to focus on your performance. You may be slipping up in some areas, not giving it your all.
Present: 6 of diamonds. Every mistake is a diamond in the rough.
Future: 10 of hearts. Outlook is good. Give it a bit more time, then ask for the raise when the time seems right.
20DI: 1. Be singular in your actions. One with the universe and whatnot.
>>23203908
Subject: 7 of diamonds. You've been good in the past about maintaining relationships.
Past: Jack of spades. You think you need to know this answer, but really, it's inconsequential. You'll live just as you did before you met her, even if you do break up.
Present: King of hearts. You're all set, bud. I see this relationship working if you follow your heart.
Future: 10 of clubs. Ultimately it'll come down to how you two interact. Maintain a healthy relationship and I can see you two being very happy.
10DI: 2. Love works both ways. Receive and give equally.
>>
>>23203940
Mm second one, thank you so much Satan <3
>>
Air Query
Is he cheating on me with people online? I know that he did this with his last relationship.
>>
>>23203916
Subject: 8 of hearts. You have a knack for perseverance, don't you?
Past: 5 of hearts. Remember, you're only human. Even if you do fail, there's always next time.
Present: 9 of spades. If you have studied, there is a good chance you will pass.
Future: Queen of diamonds. It all comes down to what you've harvested academically speaking. Reap what you so, you know.
>>23203922
>>23203929
Subject: King of spades. You've asked yourself this same question a lot, haven't you? It's okay, just don't worry so much about the answer. Be happy with what you have, THEN move onto wanting more things.
Past: 6 of diamonds. You won't know if you don't try!
Present: 8 of diamonds. You have all the time in the world, and all of the fish in the sea. You just have to bait the hook. What does R.A. like?
Future: King of clubs. I see you have a great chance, if you take things slow-ish.
9DI: 5. You're not the first person she's been with, or she's not the first person you've been with.
6DI 3. Not that it matters, you're still innocent. Peace flower child
>>23203947
Be two equal parts of intelligence and strength. Align your desires with your ability to perform, to better adapt to your surroundings.
>>
>>23203977
1st one!

Thank you so much!
>>
File: 1537232672768.png (450 KB, 643x530)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
Trading
>>
>>23203930
Subject: 9 of clubs. Power to you, man!
Past: 6 of clubs. Don't treat getting fit like other hobbies in your life. Put priority on it to get the most out of the activities you do.
Present: Ace of hearts. Health to you! Good fortune.
Future: 3 of hearts. Do what makes you happy and the wealth will follow.
>>23203989
I'll trade. Query? Least favorite color? Most recent goal?
>>
>>23203995
Get the job I'm aiming. I have never really thought about my least favourite colour, desu. Yellow, maybe.

Is the relationship that I want achievable? Yours?
>>
>>23203896
November, Love, Brown.
how can i get into a (romantic) relationship with M?
>>
>>23203953
okay, so this one is a little confusing to me, but I'll do my best. From what it seems, you like to be very self motivated and you like to put a lot of effort into achieving a goal for yourself over others, but you sometimes feel like you're trying too hard for something you just might not be. It seems like you try to often improve yourself and your life for your well being- especially having pluto in scorpio in the fifth house, you essentially have a strong desire to make yourself better, but with the square in jupiter/mars it makes it difficult for you to always follow through with it. When connecting with people, you will try to find a common ground with music or arts, finding it very easy to talk to people and open up using arts or music. Overall you seem to be a rather responsible person who strives for self improvement, you just find it hard to follow through to see your goals come to fruition. Having sun in 9 and moon in 10, these combine really well even though they have a stressful relationship. this makes me see your outward looking and ambitious ideals effecting the people around you, maybe even inspiring your friends and family to improve themselves as well.

this is a basic look, I hope it's accurate.
tl;dr
Even though you have a lot of squares, you have an interesting dynamic of being ambitious but also having trouble following through with those ambitions and a lot of your planets say that about you.
>>
>>23203930
Subject: 9 of hearts. You're romantic, eh? Make the first move, dear. Don't let romance fool your reasoning, though. Act with purpose.
Past: 7 of clubs. You have to find her, dude. She's not gonna find you, or if she does, you'll still have to do most of the work to get her. Not to say that it'll be an issue, just something to be aware of.
Present: Jack of clubs. Don't worry if you swing and miss. There are plenty of mates to choose from, and dating is just one way to weed out the losers. Don't be afraid to cut someone from the team if they're not performing as well as you'd like. It's better to leave and wonder than to stay and suffer.
Future: 6 of diamonds. Really depends on who you're looking for. Like you know, there are plenty of women to choose from. Find what you like and give it a shot. Blessings!
12DI: 10. You have the power to make or break relationships. Use this power wisely, because it depends on previous events to manifest.
8DI: 5. But remember, nobody is perfect. Give a little to get a little.
>>23204003
Query: general finance please.
- - -
Subject: Ace of diamonds. Outlook very positive. Good luck my friend!
Past: 9 of spades. You know what you want, and how to get it. The next step is getting it.
Present: 7 of diamonds. The foundation is stable, I recommend moving forward as soon as you're ready.
Future: 9 of hearts. Yes.
>>23204011
You're the last one friend
>>
>>23204011
Subject: King of spades. That's a good question. A better question would be, are you compatible? Do you see yourself moving into the future together? It all falls on how you treat M. It can really go either way.
Past: 8 of clubs. You're young. Don't sweat the little things, just go with the flow in this relationship.
Present: 9 of spades. Look deeper into this relationship you want to have. Will it benefit you in the long run, or will it burn out quickly like soupy diarrhea?
Future: 8 of spades. REALLY look closely at this relationship. It's teetering between the scales, so like I said, it could go either way. Be aware of what time you spend on M and thoughts about M.

Alright, you've been awesome guys. See you later.
>>
>>23204029
Thanks for the readings bae
>>
>>23203989
Still down to trade?
>>
>>23204012
Yep sounds legit, lot of dreams/talents but just very lazy/get bored quickly .
>>
>>23204015
Your finances are going to improve in the immediate future. Like, really soon your efforts are going to pay off, but perhaps not for so long. Do you have a partner or are you working with someone? If yes, you're probably going to have some small conflicts with this person and in the long run, said conflicts are going to cause some problems. Keep your eyes open for new opportunities during this time, don't let your then condition ''blind you''.

Any feedback?

>>23204037
Sure, query?
>>
>>23204040
And very into music, other art is meh compared to good music with well done videos imo.
Thank you
>>
>>23204045
>Any feedback?
>>Don't let your then condition "blind you"
What did you mean by this? I'm afraid I don't quite understand. Otherwise very accurate, appreciate the headsup
>>
>>23204049
Sorry! I'm a bit tired and I often go full retarded whenever I need to write my readings.
What I meant is, you might lose some opportunities in the future. Maybe you're going to feel content with what you already got and you're not going to pay attention to your surrounding.
>>
>>23204047
No problem! Good luck, and stick with your next aspiration or goal! I believe in you, anon. I know it’s hard but it’ll be well worth it in the end.
>>
>>23204045
Yours? Mine is what I can do to ensure a relationship with V, even if it's not immediate, I've got time, lol. I'm female, he's male.
>>
>>23204055
If you still have energy, mind reading about love/marriage? Single rn
>>
Air query
Leo
Male

Should I go there now or wait?
>>
Male
Pisces
If someone wouldn't mind, can you please explain the phenomena in my post about my dreams in
>>23203903
I feel like my dreams may be a bad omen of some sort.
>>
>>23204064
Hm. First of all, you should stop doubting yourself and find a way to best approach the situation with V. It's not going to be easy to do that, I know, but the whole things is on you, I believe;/ It's going to take you a while to get with V because you're not going to commit hard enough, rather, long enough. You will feel too overwhelmed to keep pushing things and you're going to take a break. It's just a step back to better plan your approach. Well; you're going to be successful and have an opportunity with him.

As for my query: Is A going to be my next GF or someone else?
>>
>>23204097
Ahhh thank you this is so accurate
>Is A going to be my next GF
5 of Pentacles, 6 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles, 4 of Swords, Queen if Swords. Ah, my cards seem to be saying no, and that it will be quite a challenge to enter a relationship with her. Is it possible? Knight of Cups, Hierophant, 9 of Swords, 4 of Wands, seems so. But that 9 of Swords is a bit concerning, seems it will be an exhausting endeavor, and you'll be wondering if it's worth it.

>or someone else?
Fool, 8 of Swords, Empress. Feels like you may have better chances with somebody else.
>>
Air query

will i succeed in my weird goals?
>>
>>23204120
She's quite high maintenance,anon :D so yes, I understand why I would find it exhausting.

Thank you so much for the reading ^^ I'm just trying to identify my next gf.
>>
>>23204121
Yes you will.

Should I take the trip asap or wait?
>>
>>23204134
Awee you're welcome. Would you like some more cards, or another trade? :)
>>
>>23204165
Sure, let's trade again! What's your query?

Mine is: Is my next relationship with GS?
>>
>>23203976
Bumping for query
Super concerned
>>
>>23204171
Yay thanks :)
Mine is if anything significant will happen between me and him next month, what will he think of me and how could I get on his good side to hopefully lead to something "more"? :>
>>
>>23204171
>Is my next relationship with GS?
Ace of Coins, 6 of Coins, Empress again, 5 of Wands. With the reappearance of the Empress it seems very possible that she could be :) do you have a follow up query or would you like more cards pulled?
>>
>>23204184
Nothing too significant, I'm afraid. Well; I believe that next month you're going to learn more about him, more about his ''ways'' and decide if you truly want to commit.

Well, to get on his good side you need to follow his will and make tons of sacrifices, it seems. I don't really know if you're going to decide to push through with this, but if you do, that's the way of getting on his good side. I believe that he's a very traditional person or set on his own ways and you'll need to follow him, not the other way around.

>>23204205
Thank you! I hope we're going to last ^^
>>
>>23204211
You're so right about this, it really seems insurmountable, I would really love something to happen but I really don't know where to begin :{

I pulled Death, Queen of Coins, Knight of Coins, it's very possible :) it may not be long term but it seems to be a very good match <3
>>
Air query
Aries
Male

I had a vision of tiphereth when I fell asleep after the middle pillar ritual and meditation. A golden/fire orange eagle/Phoenix surrounded by a circle burned itself into my minds eye.

I had never looked at the tree of life before so I wasn’t influenced by my preconceptions. Someone else figured out it was a symbol of tiphereth for me.

Query - what does this mean for me?
>>
>>23204218
I'm sorry to bring bad news, anon ;/ you seem like a lovely girl. Im sure that you're going to find a good partner in the future.

Thank you for the extra cards! I will try to turn it into a long-term thing ^^
>>
>>23204240
You have seen the tree of life for sure before, maybe don't remember but you have. Subconsciously.
>>
>>23203751
Hey thanks for reading
>>
File: chart.png (184 KB, 700x1100)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>23203751
If you would be so kind, thanks
>>
>>23204242
Ah, I hope so :) Thank you!!
You're welcome hun and good luck
>>
Ohai /div/, doing [5] readings only with the Clow Cards from Card Captor Sakura, one of my favorite anime. It serves as an oracle deck with 52 cards, doing a 4 card quick spread.

What I need:
>Alias / Gender(s) / Age / Sign
>Specific and direct query, vague questions gets vague answers (Please no generals)
>A song or picture important to you to focus on
>Feedback is appreciated, helps to see if I'm on the right track to give you all more accurate responses.

Have in mind that the Clow Cards WILL NOT answer these, so don't ask:
>Yes/No
>Appearance/Personality of your next gf/bf
>What someone thinks about you
>Time frame (When X will happen)

It's more useful on HOW or WHY queries, helps to gain insight and give you some advice, find a solution but don't make serious decisions based only on a card reading. As any other divination method, always take it with a pack of salt and remember that the future isn't set on stone, ultimately we can make choices to shape our fate. Bear in mind that I take a while to answer, so be patient.
Bless you all. <3
>>
File: rusojapanesepic.jpg (187 KB, 1460x847)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>23204374
fish, male, 18, taurus
can you look into my love life? i am dissatisfied to say the least

Guantanamo Baywatch - Blame Myself
>>
>>23203896
November
Cleaning up the house a bit
Light yellow
Not sure if you take very "basic" questions but... Does my future look at least somewhat bright for, say, the rest of 2019?
>>
File: lycanthropyunicorn.jpg (20 KB, 303x370)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>23204374
Grace, Female asking about Male, I'm 29. Scorpio. What will be the best way to pursue D? How can I do it and be successful, or at least hook up with him ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B563tEpzeLc
>>
File: img131.jpg (78 KB, 600x447)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>23204380
>can you look into my love life? i am dissatisfied to say the least
Sure let's see what the Clow cards have to tell ya

1. Situation - The Sword
2. Past - The Rain
3. Present - The Jump
4. Outcome/Advice - The Change
You are on a quest to find the truth, hoping to find a long lasting relationship, it seems that the past ones weren't so honest with you and now you seek some compensation from the past. Recently your situation has improved and you have some light of hope, you started to feel that you could trust again. Even if you feel dissatisfied at the moment, you're taking better care of yourself, being sort of busy with your own life and that'a an opening to bring someone new into your life. And finally the well deserved change will happen, you are going to feel much better about yourself and open to find a partner, that won't be hard because you're building up your charm and getting attention from people. Best wishes!
>>
Air query. Am I lost or found? Yes/no will suffice.
>>
>>23204392
You're lucky I still lurk.

Subject: 7 of Spades. Good question. I think the fact that you're asking is a good sign, and points to you being aware of what you want in the world.
Past: 6 of clubs. Mistakes are your friend. Embrace imperfectness, ebrace the world. You are a part of it, after all.
Present: Ace of spades. You are on the right path. Think positively and have good intentions, for your thoughts dictate your reality.
Future: Five of diamonds. It all comes down to what you are. Be that a coward, a hero, or something else, be true to yourself. The greatest treasure, after all, is you.
>>
>>23204460
than you for the reading, it seems that ur accurate, i have been badly hurt in the past and i suppose im recovering. So does this mean ill find someone soon?
>>
File: img132.jpg (67 KB, 600x428)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>23204401
>What will be the best way to pursue D?

1. Situation - The Fly
2. Past - The Float
3. Present - The Sweet
4. Outcome/Advice - The Erase
It seems that your interaction with D is developing well, you feel good about it and doesn't hurry into action. Slow and steady you're making progress. But don't get caught up in dreams and idealizations, the things with him has been going well for you. These are all positive cards so far saying that this new love can flourish if you keep being cheerful and don't depend too much on him. Despite of all of this positivism, the advice is to wait, he'll come to you in a moment of need, until then, keep doing what you have been doing. You'll have your chance! Best wishes!

>>23204501
Oh thanks for the feedback, I'm sorry that you've been hurt in the past, I know how that feels, but you're in a period of recovery now and as you change to someone more open and stable, you'll attract new people into your life and one of them could be a potential lover, but the time depends on how much you manage to change and heal.
>>
File: 9m.jpg (79 KB, 350x600)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>23204374
Male
Vp
Leo

Am I going to catch up with my life eventually and feel content? Or is it going to haunt me that i wasted so much time and opportunities.
>>
>>23204530
Thank you seems accurate and consistent with other readings I've got :)
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7 KB, 206x244)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>23204374
Silver, Male, 18, Scorpio
MC, Female, 18, Scorpio
How can/should i pursue MC?
>>
File: sea-01.jpg (496 KB, 1920x1080)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>23204374
Dawn, Male - 25 - Cancer

Where will this new path lead me to? Where and how will I end up?
>>
File: ccs fond.jpg (125 KB, 799x598)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>23204567
Okay this is a yes/no reading so I'll reword for you this time.

>What can I do catch up with life and be content about it?

1. Situation - The Libra
2. Past - The Power
3. Present - The Wood
4. Outcome/Advice - The Return
It seems that you have been struggling to find some balance in your life. But it all can be restored if you stop and think calmly and then make better life decisions. Maybe in the past you treated some people poorly or they treated you that way making you feel powerless. Now you are in development even if doesn't seem so, you are making small progress and you have people that care about you at your side. Don't think about the past and what was done, you're getting a new chance to start things over, it's all up to you anon! The future will depend on the actions ou take, live in the present and forget about the past, use only the experience you've got, the rest is gone.
>>
File: praia.jpg (83 KB, 600x431)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>23204568
Oh thanks for the feedback, I hope it goes well for you, please come and tell me what happened, ok?

>>23204578
>How can/should i pursue MC?

1. Situation - The Sleep
2. Past - The Lock
3. Present - The Sweet

Your situation seems to be stable, with not much happening, nor good or bad. Without any trouble. But you understand your own feelings well and received her with an open heart, she might have trusted you a secret or might hide one so it's better for now not to speculate. Your situation with her is quite stable and you're popular. So to win her heart you have to try something new and exciting, change your attitude to a more cheerful one. But there's a but, this card can also means that you'll have a change of the heart, so you might not want to pursue her at some point.
>>
File: ass.png (67 KB, 670x471)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>23203751
mind taking a look?
>>
>>23204665
Thanjs for rewriting my question. Yeah, Im going to start over. Thank you for the reading!
>>
File: chartychart.png (252 KB, 748x1102)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>23203751
Thank you...
>>
File: fuji-e-nade.jpg (56 KB, 391x427)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
The last one

>>23204589
>Where will this new path lead me to? Where and how will I end up?

1. Situation - The Dark
2. Past - The Through
3. Present - The Watery

Wow that's the third reading that has The Change as final card which means some changes has to be done in order to reach your true potential. You seem a bit low of energy right now, or something has been taking a lot of your energy and you should take a step back and relax. This new path is sort of unexpected but it's going to make some improvements for you. But it's not a path to go on alone, expect some cooperation from other people, listen to what they have to offer. As I said you're going to be a new person, change that brings you some refreshment, but try to change your surroundings too, it'll make you feel better.

>>23204743
You're welcome anon, hope it helps! Good luck!
>>
>>23204773
Thank you so much, pretty accurate when I consider it with other readings :)
>>
>>23204719
the part about nothing happening is true, we were pretty close for a few months, then slowly but surely I watched her lose attraction so i decided to Dip before i got rejected, that's why idk about being popular with her but i am usually popular with other girls so that could be pointing to that.
>>
File: eriol-kaho-sakura.jpg (96 KB, 675x448)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>23204778
Thanks for the feedback anon, so be the change that you want! Good luck!

>>23204784
Yes, I meant that you were popular with other people more than you are with her.
>>
>>23204719
I will <3
>>
Trading
>>
>>23204793
thanks for the reading
>>
>>23204796
<3

>>23204808
You're welcome anon! <3
>>
>>23204374
Nooo, I lost my oportunity!

You were pretty a curarte in your readings btw, greetings!
>>
>>23204827
Greetings anon, I can make an exception for you! What's up?
>>
Tempest we need to talk. I woke up today with ball pain and I know it was you
>>
>>23204863
Oww thank you, but I will let you rest, I hope to catch you soon tough!
>>
>>23204868
Aye, I'm good.

I'll be around more often, I was missing /div/ :)
>>
>>23204066
I'll check when I get home from work tonight.
>>23204256
>>23204310
>>23204735
>>23204748
I get back from work at 10-11 EST tonight, so just hold tight, okay?
>>
Trading
>>
>>23204908
Are you still here?
My query is, were my old landlord using some form of magic to affect me
>>
>>23204934
Hey there great query I'll definitely start on this, I can relate because I had neighbors that tried hoodoo on my dad and it's fucking shit, fuck your neighbors if they are, curses returned 10-fold
My query is what type of person will my next boyfriend be
>>
>>23204987
Prudence lovers queen disk
He's gonna be careful. Meaning caring. He'll be full of love to give and somewhat rich or on his way to gaining wealth.

Just remember to give him as much love as he gives you. Seems he might be very affectionate. Nobody likes a cold lover
>>
>>23204934
>were my old landlord using some form of magic to affect me
5 of Cups fell out as I shuffled. 3 of Wands, 10 of Pentacles, Magician, Strength. Now immediately when that 5 of Cups fell out I felt yes, especially with the Magician. With 3 of Wands and 10 of Pentacles, it feels like they were targeting your finances, emotions, relationships. Your outcome was Strength so I feel like you managed to either repel it, or it didn't affect you as strongly as they had hoped. Good <3

>>23205017
>seems he might be very affectionate
that sounds very sweet, i am too. could you pull another card to let me know if it's the capricorn i like, or someone else?
>>
>>23205047
Sure. Could you pull an extra card or two to know if they will get what they deserve for doing curses
>>
>>2320488
Thank you
>>
>>23205061
Absolutely one moment
>>
>>23205047
Sorrow and debauch on it being the capricorn you like
Its someone else. I saw his silhouette. Its an average sized man. Dont expect a 6ft tall guy ( i hope youre not one of those idiots who want someone arbitrarily because they have a certain number)
>>
>>23205061
>if they will get what they deserve for doing curses
Before pulling I really felt they would for sure but I got some cards to be sure
Queen of Coins and Death fell out, I feel like they took a big hit to their finances. Also got King of Wands, Justice, Hermit. Not too sure about the other two cards but Justice is like the ultimate card of karma so I absolutely believe they will, if going by these pulls. I shuffled and Death showed up again lollll they totally fucked themselves over
>>
>>23205077
That sounds perfect, I love short guys especially cuz I'm short too. The guy I like is like around 5'5 lol was there anything else you gathered? I understand if you don't want to read anymore, but anything would be greatly appreciated, I could pull more cards or do another query, if you want, but if not, thanks for the trade :)
>>
>>23205112
Yeah your guy is proportional. Id expect him to be a boxer or someone with the ability to defend themselves. His aura was blue meaning hes feeling kinda down now. Hence the debauch he probably wants to get drunk often now

Another query? Sure :)
Will I get a job before I get a gf
>>
>>23205122
Boxer and blue aura? Fuck that might be me. Im like 5'9 tho and not a Cap
>>
>>23205122
Aw :(((( breaks me up, wish i could be there for him

>>23205122
>Will I get a job before I get a gf
Starting!

Mine is if you can see a spirit guide/guardian angel of mine, or do a reading about them, could it possibly be C.B.? Thank you :)
>>
>>23205130
>Im like 5'9 tho and not a Cap
Aha that's fine, neither was the guy
How you doin
>>
>>23205137
Chilling on the beach. It's too hot outside now tho so I might take a nap or sth. What about you?
>>
>>23205143
About to go to bed desu lol but what you're doing and where you are sounds much, much nicer
>>
>>23205131
>>23205131
Your guardian spirit is a bird. It looked like a cartoon and the bird had an expression on its face like -_-
It seems it might be a seagull or something aquatic
It watches over you at a distance, sometimes swooping in to get closer
>>
Air query

Why Im such a weakling
>>
>>23205184
Hahahaa love it!!
>>23205131
>>Will I get a job before I get a gf
Knight of Swords, Star, 4 of Wands, Queen of Cups. Feels like you'll get the gf first lol
>>
File: a.jpg (48 KB, 760x506)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Long time no see...

Can someone pull a single card for me? I'll do the interpretation. Pic for focus.
>>
>>23205236
3 od wands.

Can you pull for me too
>>
>>23205247
Thank you anon, good vibes~

>Can you pull for me too
Sorry, I don't have my deck right now. I hope someone take your request. I'll be busy for a few hours.
>>
>>23205262
<3
>>
Trading tarot

Should I take the job at T or stay at F?
>>
Trading
Why do I feel so damn depressed and a little worried/suicidal today?
>>
>>23205283
Can we trade? Will anything eventful happen during my trip next month?
>>
>>23205296
I'll trade
Do I have any sort of connection to CB now that he's passed on?
>>
>>23205297

Hanged man, 10 of Pentacles

This is like a maybe card saying there could be something major but its still not for sure. Then we have 10 of Pentacles which says this will be a very much all around enjoyable trip with lots of little things that make it memorable.
>>
>>23205296
Are you female?
>>
>>23205301
Yes, you do.
I see a large beautiful place with flowers and gray rocks and pebbles, and a big body of water. All of it is a calm gray. Fog. Both of you are standing in front of each other, saying goodbye.
Coin flip: heads, yes
A card: the rose. Mutual feelings.
>>
>>23205328
yes
>>
>>23204889
Thank you
>>
>>23205351
Well if you're female then you might have noticed that we sometimes feel suicidal and very weird depending on our cycle. Premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a condition in which a woman has severe depression symptoms, irritability, and tension before menstruation.

If that's not the case for you then I have no idea but for women sudden mood swings often have to do with hormones.
>>
>>23205363
I menstruated 2 weeks ago
But thanks for the info
>>
>>23205283
>Should I take the job at T
Ace of Swords, King of Coins
>or stay at F
Fool, 6 of Coins
Cards seem to say T
>>
>>23205372

If you wanna trade again,
I wanna know what she really wants
>>
>>23205345
That's wild, thank you, this really means a lot. I love him very much. Still do, perhaps even more so. I see him in my dreams often.
>>23205296
>Why do I feel so damn depressed and a little worried/suicidal today?
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling that way, you don't deserve it and I hope you feel better soon. Truthfully? I've been feeling the exact same way for a very long time. A persistent melancholy. Maybe it's something in the air.

King of Coins and 10 of Wands reversed fell out as I shuffled, could be feelings of over work and burn out, worries about material things and finances. The Chariot showed up twice, are you possibly feeling stuck, caged in, restricted, stagnant? 6 of Coins, feelings of monetary issues again, feelings of being ignored, overlooked, judged by others. Maybe feeling a bit like an outcast or done wrong by somebody, or needing help And not really getting any. Wheel of Fortune, feeling down on your luck, overall feeling seems to be worry and dissatisfaction with your material status right now, and your living situation, and maybe the way you're being treated by others, as being some root causes :(
>>
>>23205407
For sure
Could I possibly have a relationship with EL or should I look elsewhere
>>
>>23205442
Heyy bby I think I know who you are!
You're so right, I feel ignored and like I'm there for others but theyre not always there for me. I feel sad and lonely, but do not want to push it
And I'm in need of material stuff, yeah... its hard lol
Thank you for your reading <3
>>
>>23205450

EL or look elsewhere
>empress, wheel of fortune
Basically yeah you could have a relationship with her or find someone elsewhere. The possibility of something with EL definitely exists.
>>
>>23205457
Babe hun I think I know who you are too <3 I love you so much, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way right now :'( I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better or more detailed reading, I'm extremely tired right now cuz I stayed up all night with crazy anxiety. Love you with all my heart, it's so tough these days and I know so much how you feel.. I hope things get better soon <3 Thank you so much for yours
>>
>>23205508
Ah thanks <3 He's a boy I'm a girl tho
>>23205407
>I wanna know what she really wants
Feels like what she really wants is Long of Wands, 3 of Pentacles reversed. Depends the context, but looks like a relationship with a strong, mature, older man, especially a physical one, but with no strings attached and nothing serious. Or, she needs advice from somebody with experience that isn't a friend. There seems to be some involvement with an older male that doesn't require any serious friendship.
>>
>>23205539
>Long of Wands
Lmao King**** of Wands
ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>23205539

Um this older guy you're referring to is it DB or DC?
>>
Air auery

Did he lost interest in me or is he too busy to answer?
>>
>>23205547
Yeah she wants the Long of Wands alright
>>
File: 2019_08_14_094602.png (271 KB, 748x1102)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
What's a "Hades-Moon"?
>>
>>23205539

I've gotten a reading for me and her before since we're together and I was always KoW in the reading, so is this referring to me or some guy she's trying to see? Wtf
>>
>>23205573
Lmao!!!!!!
>>23205556
Oddly, I felt like it was you, are you mature for your age? but
>DB
King of Swords
>DC
Star
>You
Chariot

DB seems like someone a friend who gives wise council, DC seems quite possible but that looks like someone she'd want something more serious with, you being the Chariot seems the most likely
>>
Air query

Should I be friends with this guy or stay away from?
>>
>>23205584
>I was always KoW in the reading
Yeah that's what I feel, very odd you've gotten KoW before
>>
What's a good website for learning the meaning of the tarot cards?
I bought myself a deck, but there are too many sources with contradicting info.
>>
>>23205637
Which deck did you get?

Biddy Tarot is a good source: https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/
>>
Leo
Male

Is he potential friend or should I stay away from him?
>>
Trading
How will my travel to E will go?
Travelling with my parents is stressing.
>>
>>23205637
I taught myself through
Trusted Tarot, Biddy, and Tarot Guide.

It's good in that its easy to learn, but kind of bad in all you'll know are mostly the Rider-Waite definitions. It's great if you're a beginner though. Also read through the book that comes with it.
>>
>>23205677
I'll trade
Where will I meet the next guy I hook up with?
>>
>>23205616
Yeah very mature its just I'm having trouble with her understanding where I'm coming from and vice versa.
>>
>>23205582
phone-posting from work- hades moon is when you have a square opposition or conjunct relationship between pluto and your moon. So it often means that you might have deeper emotions even you don't understand, and that you find it difficult to make intimate relationships because if your lack of understanding of your own feelings. You are also commonly drawn to other people with a hades moon. Another thing about hades moon is that it has a healing/protection energies and it is commonly known to ward off early fatalities
>>
>>23205689
Here. I am that guy
>>
>>23205749
Fuck off
>>
Someone trade with me please? Serious query
>>
I'll do, what's your query?
>>
>>23205800
I can trade, i just wanna know about my love life in the near future. Whats your trade?
>>
>>23205805
>>23205800
Forgot to tag you
>>
>>23205805
Why am I losing subscribers? Is it a glitch or something I did?
What's your query?
>>
>>23205810
Are you the same anon? My query is here >>23205816
>>
>>23205819
nah, he answered first nvm.
>>
I have a question for someone who is willing to help me out..

Will it be in humanities advantage or disadvantage that I'm starting to learn to alter DNA?
>>
>>23205816
9 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles, King of Cups rx, Queen of Pentacles, King of Pentacles rx
You do quite well for your subscribers, at least they like a lot your content and that you work hard to give some quality, but it's been too practical, it's lacking some emotion. With all the pentacles in this spread makes me think of the practical sense that you are working. And you do it well but appear to others too cold. So I guess they want to feel some connection with you, some humanity so to speak.

Hope this helps, my query is, should I contact M or let him come to me?
>>
>>23205810

>>I can trade, i just wanna know about my love life in the near future.
High priestess, 7 cups, 9 cups
You have spent some time with yourself and cultivated a measure of self knowledge and attunement to your own rhythms and intuition. This is very valuable in the situation that's coming to your love life. You will have many romantic prospects, and you will need this inner guidance to help you separate the sincere ones from the ones spewing empty promises. Keep it real and dont go for someone who has not proven themselves. Not all that glitters is gold. 9 of cups is a very auspicious future where you will find the partner of your dreams and experience amazing emotional fulfilment. Remember happiness is made whole when shared.
>>
>>23205841
Oops I answered the wrong anon, dont worry I'm reading yours now. May I clarify if your reading is referring to my rigid uploading schedule?
>>
>>23205836
I think I ended up reading your query here
>>23205850
Can you read mine too?
>>
Could anyone please do a reading for me? I want to know if I should go back to school or not.
>>
>>23205855
Sure!

Ace of Wands rx, 8 of Swords rx, Knight of Swords rx
No, it's more about the content, it's lacking passion, some uplifting energy or whatever suits your purpose, it's something right there but you're lacking of vision to find it. Your energy is scattered at the moment, focus on something. Make small changes to see the difference.
>>
>>23205870
Ace of cups, magician, knight of wands
These cards are so lovely. An opportunity for a beautiful relationship blooms and is healing for both of you. With regards to contact, it can either way, no problem. You can be the magician and take it into your own hands to reach out to him. It will be a lesson for you to be more proactive than anything. Otherwise, you will find him coming to you. There is obvious passion and great interest from his side.

Thank you for clarifying. Can we trade again?
>>
>>23205858
Sure anon, thanks for your reading, it was a good reading, i'll do yours, its the one about subscribers isn't it? Just so i do the right one lel.
>>
>>23205883
Oh thank you so much, it's good to know that because we split without fighting or saying a word. I'm often the one that go after him so I was hoping he could make some effort too.

>Can we trade again?
Sure, what's up?

My query: Will I do well if I start charging for my readings?
>>
>>23205883
Also, knight of wands is his card
>>
>>23205896
Ooh I see... judging from the cards, the relationship doesnt look like it's over for good. There is still a lot of love there :)

My next query is Is this a small loss of subs or will I keep bleeding? Reading yours now
>>
>>23205816
page of Swords
the world
eight of pentacles
seven of wands

Is your channel about something technical that may make you act on a mechanical boring way? I feel your channel is working to its purpose, but it may not be doing anything "unique" as in, if you focus only on giving the information, your channel doesn't have a real difference from others who have the same info, you need something that makes your channel truly your channel.
>>
>>23205887
Yea it's the one about subscribers. Thanks.
>>
>>23205923
It's a webcomic. I wrote the story the best I could according to my vision. Its receiving kind comments, so i dont really know what's going on.
>>
>>23205919
Alright let's see

Justice rx, Empress rx, Page of Pentacles rx
With all the cards reversed is a clear no, you won't keep bleeding. But again like I said is lacking passion, you can do better. Maybe try a survey or interact with your subscriber's comments, they might have some good ideas to share. I know you have good ideas, don't let them just be in thoughts but put in action.
>>
>>23205896
Yes it looks like you will do well, but 8 of pentacles shows that it will take hard work and commitment. 2 of cups shows that you will really love your work and it will be a great fit for you.
>>
>>23205955
Thanks man. It's really strange cos the comments are all very positive. This is a webcomic which I'm writing from the heart. I dont really know what else to do. :(
>>
>>23205960
Thank you anon, I do love what I do but I still feel that I lack on something.

And thanks for the previous reading, it gave me hopes.

>>23205964
I see, it's weird that I got the reading aligned with the other anon. Maybe something got repetitive or too long to develop? What's the webcomic about?
>>
Trading
>>
>>23205838
This is why I don't need tarot cards..
I already know you guys are fucked hahaha
>>
>>23205980
It's a body switch plot of the romance genre. Maybe... the latest episode I uploaded is a continuation of a previous scene, I guess it could be seen as repetitive? But I did it for the sake of character building. May I have one card to confirm if it's this?
>>
>creating a list of what I do and don't know about a potential vampire
>maybe I can probably lure him out and catch him in the sun without having to fly halfway across the continent
>that might not be a good outcome though
>>
>>23206043
8 of Cups
No I don't think is that, I think it's something that you have left out. They were expecting something but you cut it off.

I got another card to see what is the thing that was left out and I got the High Priestess, a secret that needs to be revealed like a plot twist. On another note could be a mysterious female character that hides a secret. Some internal development...
>>
hello, everyone! blessings and have a good afternoon! i'm up for a couple readings.

i ask for:
>alias(es)
>gender(s)
>favorite color or dessert
please, no
>yes/no queries
>death/occult/time wise queries.

the ace of cups will always be with you!
>>
>>23206076
Mojo
Female
Purple
How does K feel about me?
>>
>>23206076
Belle
Female
Chocolate cake
How does L feel about me?
>>
>>23206076
Krey
Female
Lemon meringue tart
What can I expect if I continue down this career path?
>>
>>23206076
Lola
Female
Pink
How does L feel about me?
>>
>>23206076
Ash
F
Black
What's in store for my love life in the coming months?
>>
>>23206076
Honey
Female
Baked Alaska
Is Z currently single and is it the right time to pursue him?
>>
>>23206076
Ron
M
Creme brulee
Did i achieve what i desired with the messages i sent A this week?
>>
>>23206076
Rose
Female
Tiramisu
I'm currently job hunting. Would like to know how it'll go and if I'll have any luck soon. Thanks
>>
>>23206119
Nvm
What were the effects of said messages regarding our situation?
>>
>>23206076
Sara
F
White
Can I get a reading on how my finances would be like in the coming months?
>>
>>23206093
seven of cups, page of wands, queen of pentacles
k sees you as someone reliable, creative and inspiring, maybe immature or indecisive sometimes. for how long do you guys have known each other? i feel like there is something missing for whatever you want with this person.
>>
>>23206127
He was someone I dated awhile ago hmm
>>
>>23206076
Cherry
F
Froyo
How does Q feel about me romantically?
>>
>>23205616

Still around for another trade?
>>
>>23206100
the hanged man, seven of swords, three of pentacles
nice and good to get along with! i feel some distrust but i cannot tell if it is from l or you. it isn't something really deep to me, are you sure it is good to keep this person around you?
>>
>>23206104
ten of cups, the sun, ace of cups (<3)
keep working hard, it will sure pay off in the way you want! you got this and we trust in you! things will be more than a-okay.
>>
>>23206076
Henji
Male
Brioche
Hello! Could you please give me a next girlfriend personality reading and if the relationship will last?
>>
>>23206076
Holly
F
Blue
What are S' feelings towards me?
>>
there's a lot of women in the /div/ threads. is divination just a very feminine thing or are a lot of people pretending?
>>
>>23206105
okay, dolores, i'll do my best for you!
queen of cups, knight of swords, the magician
someone nice and comprehensive to talk to, nice and endearing, i feel some sort of impulse/tension from this, like there *is* something that's meant to be said and it cannot wait any longer.

hope it's useful to you, lola, blessings and hugs!
>>
>>23206168
trannies most likely
>>
air query
i have a crush on a Capricorn, do i have a chance with him?
>>
>>23206076
F and A
Male and Female
Purple

I really want to go back with my ex (A), but I'm not sure whether that would be a good idea or how should i approach her.

Thank you
>>
>>23206170
thanks so much! maybe I should tell him how I feel. if you want I'll do a reading of a natal chart for you if you'd like?
>>
>>23206168
Women are more likely to be gullible and less objective, so they are more drawn to divination than men.
>>
>>23206076
D
Male
Blue / Flan
General for the next year pls
>>
Trading tarot

Should I find that old friend of mine and talk to em?
>>
Good afternoon /div/!

I am going to help my beloved Ace of Cups with her readings here ~ >>23206076

It might take some time for us to mix our readings together, so please be patient. We hope we can help and wish you a blessed day.
>>
>>23206282
Male
General please
>>
>>23206282
Female
How does B feel about me?
>>
>>23206282
Female
How does ing feel about me?
>>
>>23206282
He Old, but most importantly he Help
Kind of you to lend a hand
>>
>>23206282
Haven't seen you around in awhile! Hope you're doing good
>>
>>23206282
Hi friend <3
How have you been doing?
>>
>>23206282
Male
Leo

Is he friend material or should I stay away from him?
>>
>>23206108
>>23206282

the hermit rx, page of cups rx, strength rx, ten of swords, the hanged man and nine of wands

we both drew the hermit and strength reversed and the nine of wands. it looks like there is some sort of pattern you should let go, the way you think is harming for yourself and leaves you in the very same place. stop being so stubborn and give yourself a break.
>>
>>23206282
Aries, Male
Will I be able to become a good entrepreneur or should I pursue a stable salary?
>>
I'll be doing readings for a bit. Will be doing it in this format with ordinary playing cards and di:

Subject: The question
Mother: The feminine force at work
Father: The masculine force at work
Child: The outcome
Di: Child attributes
>>
>>23206282
male.
blue
she really prefer the other guy?. should i give up?. she tell me of the other guy only after have sex with her.
>>
>>23206395
How does en feel about me?
>>
>>23206395
What are the obstacles preventing me from achieving success in my career and how can I overcome them?
>>
>>23206395
How can I increase my chances in dating S?
>>
>>23206395
How can I attract E even tho we live thousands of miles away?
>>
>>23206395
Should I reach out to him or give him time and let him reach out to me?
>>
>>23206401
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>23206401
>>23206426
Subject: Queen of clubs. You have impeccable timing.
Mother: 5 of diamonds. Your experiences and desires that have led up to this point of your life.
Father: 10 of diamonds. Not only do your experiences guide you, but they are a useful asset.
Child: 2 of spades. Give it a shot, outlook is good.
Di: 7. The power is in your hands. Shape the kind of relationship you want to have, and if it doesn't work, move on.
>>23206403
Subject: 9 of spades. You've been combing yourself for answers.
Mother: 3 of hearts. Your heart is in the right place, but something needs to change.
Father: Jack of diamonds. Let your hair down, feel the wind on your face. Enjoy little pleasures.
Child: 2 of hearts. Your greatest obstacles are the ones you create. Don't over complicate things so much.
Di: 5, 2. Don't be two minds about your goals. One body, one head. You're only human after all.
>>
>>23206436
Thanks matey.
>>
>>23206298

Hey Alari! Long time no see <3

I am doing pretty well myself! I have a couple trips planned for the next months, pretty excited.

What about you dear? I hope you are doing well yourself. How's everything?

>>23206292

Its no problem.

>>23206296

Thank you! Like wise anon.

>>23206286
>>23206289
>>23206291
>>23206291
>>23206332
>>23206378
>>23206400

Sorry guys, i meant to say that i was going to work together with [her] queries. We already have a lot as it is.

If we find the time, we will try to do yours as well, but we can't make any promises. Sorry
>>
>>23206395

How does Shawn feel about his exwife? Is he over it or naw?

I'm a female if that's helpful.
>>
Air query

Should I ask help help tonight?
>>
>>23206455
Oh good to hear, trips are all exciting. I'm doing alright, missed /div/ so I came back recently for some readings. Life is going well. I'm studying.
>>
>>23206119
>>23206123
congratulations! we both agreed your message had the desired results, it's important for us to emphasize it closed a cycle and this is a new beginning that will require some work, the messages opened good doors for ya!

we wish you good luck and blessings!
>>
>>23206122

So Rose, both of our spreads imply that you will get a job relatively soon! It's going to be frightening at the beginning, a lot of ups and downs before you do, so probably not in the next couple of days, or better put, you might find one, but not start as timely as you want. I am thinking that by next week everything should start developing nicely. This will require patience and diligence from you, be mindful that you have everything ready to start, but once everything ''clicks'' together, you are going to do pretty well. You will get the storm before the calm, but don't let that stop you.

The advice is centered around broadening your horizons. It's likely that you are already on a good path, but do not take it for granted, keep knocking doors, keep preparing yourself. You are going to have more options the more effort you put in.

We wish you good luck and a blessed hunt.
>>
>>23206135
I am; are you?
>>
>>23206588
Thanks oldhelp and anon! I thought my query wasn't going to be read. This gives me alot of hope and helps with my anxiety. Thanks again guys. I hope things work out
>>
>>23206600

Yep

Wanting to know if she and I will get married and be happy together
>>
>>23206487
Thank you.
>>
>>23206615
Starting
Mine is if John is still alive?
>>
Air query
How will his visit next month on my birthday go?
>>
>>23206680

Ok well hmm this seems like a pretty straightforward question so I'll draw one card and if you want clarification we can trade again

>Ace of pentacles
It seems John is indeed alive and enjoying his existence.
>>
Trading
>>
>>23206126

Okay Sara. Our spreads are a mix of good and bad news, depends of who you ask. The overall health of your finances for the next couple of months actually seem fine, perhaps even a bit better than normal, but your expenses also seem to be bigger than normal. We believe that you won't be missing any meals, and probably won't have to degrade your style of life, but you are either going to have one major source of expenditure, perhaps a goal or a hobby, could even be related to someone, or your ambitions and expectations were bigger than the outcome. Don't depress, it's nothing terrible, but you may want to adjust your budget or even reach for support if you need it to achieve certain goals.

Overall good spread. We wish you good luck and send you our blessings.
>>
>>23206615
Decided to do a 6-Card "Heart" spread for you Anon. First time doing it! As I shuffled Chariot reversed fell out.
1.) Heart/root: Strength
2.) Recent developments: Hierophant
3.) Future potential: Justice
4.) Action/circumstances that can help pf hinder: Knight of Swords
5.) Something you may have not considered: 6 of Pentacles
6.) A clue to a happy ending: 8 of Pentacles
Overall answer to your question: Tower, Queen of Pentacles, 4 of Wands, 7 of Pentacles, 3 of Swords, Temperance, 2 of Swords, The Lovers, 5 of Swords, 7 of Wands, King of Pentacles, 10 of Wands.
Yep this paints a picture for sure, I'll do the write-up in just a bit, since this is a new style of reading for me, sorry if I take a while to respond. TL;DR it will be challenging but I do believe you'll both have what it takes for the answer to be yes, if it's what you want, and if you think it's worth it, despite the obstacles.
>>
>>23206697
Yes clarification would be amazing, query?? What is he doing, how is he doing, will I see him, and why would they "lie"? Thanks! I know they're quite a few Q's so you can just draw one card for each or we can trade same amount of Q's..
>>
>>23206711
Query?
>>
>>23206751
Is my friend Alina still alive? If she is are we going to meet again in any form?
>>
>>23206761
Do you think all your friends are dead
>>
>>23206765
I'm not the same person
>>23206761
I have this same query about J?
>>
>>23206133 >>23206150 >>23206152 >>23206181 >>23206190

Sorry guys. That's it for us for now. We hope everyone has a blessed evening.

>>23206478

I am very happy to see you back and i am glad everything is going well <3

>I'm studying.

That's actually pretty exciting! I know you are going to do great friend. Hit me up if you ever need anything.

I'll ask you everything about it when we have more time. I am really proud of you dear.
>>
>>23206780
It's alright. Thanks for gifting us with your time and efforts
>>
>>23206697
>>23206615
>Wanting to know if she and I will get married
The cards indicated a high probability of this happening
>and be happy together
However this part seemed a bit more rocky. While there will be good times, and pulling both King and Queen of Pentacles does indicate a compatible couple, there were some cards that seemed to say it won't always be happy, which I guess is normal in a lot of relationships, especially long term ones. So with Strength kt seems it's a relationship with a dynamic that just "works" for you guys, but be careful of one controlling or trying to dominate the other. It should be equal parts give and take. With Hierophant it feels like things are getting more serious, and one of both of you have been considering or thinking about marriage. With Justice, of you treat each other fairly and with respect, things should flow smoothly and go well. Knight of Swords seems to be a hindrance, so try to remain calm with each other and pace yourselves, it's a notorious card for being aggressive, loud, angry, head strong, hot headed etc. So I don't know if it's referring to potential fights you guys have or just a warning not to rush into things (like marriage) without really planning and thinking things through first. With 6 of Pents, it seems finances are a big thing. Making sure you have enough for the wedding, and enough afterwards to support yourselves as a family. Outcome being 8 of Pentacles, love doesn't stop at marriage, and you're both encouraged to keep working at the relationship afyetwards to ensure the happy ending you want and to keep love flowing. Reversed Chariot could mean not to rush into anything and take things slow and let it evolve at it's own pace, to not push the matter or be forceful about it or anything.
>>
>>23206771
J is alive and well. I don't feel any dread. I feel like they are some kind of flower and I see a deer very strong on the field.
Cards: the sun, the deer, the tree
Your friend is very strong and well, enjoying his life as best as he can, proudly.
>>
Can I get a general for the next two months?

also am I doing the right thing?

If I have to trade to get a reading, I might as well.
>>
>>23206853
This sounds amazing, I hope it's true. Thank you. Could it be possible to get another card on how I can find/meet J if possible?
>>23206761
>Is my friend Alina still alive? If she is are we going to meet again in any form?
9 of Pentacles, and Ace of Wands, King of Cups makes me think yes. 3 of Swords, Queen of Wands, 6 of Wands makes me think she overcame some intense pain, and is now doing quite well. Page of Cups and 7 of Pentacles makes me think it's possible you'll reconnect in the future, but it won't be an easy thing to do and it may not be soon.
>>
Can someone pull 3 cards for me please? I would appreciate it?
>>
>>23206898
3 coins
7 swords
3 wands
>>
>>23206911
Oh damn. Thanks Anon!
>>
Trading
>>
>>23207064
Query?
>>
>>23207123
How will my travel go? Yours?
>>
Air query
Will I succeed in my career path?
Thank you
>>
I really do not want to keep on living

Trading
>>
>>23206839
>>Wanting to know if she and I will get married
>The cards indicated a high probability of this happening
>However this part seemed a bit more rocky.

Thanks so much. It all sounds very accurate especially Chariot rx I felt meant not to be too pushy and rush. I am likely Knight of Swords because I have a lot of mental energy to burn and enjoy debating. I get frustrated when she doesn't seem to understand my points. I think she just takes time to process points because she doesn't like to blindly accept what anyone says without asking like 3 others so I guess that's good in a way.

>>23206743

For your 4 questions in respective order :

Temperance, Hierophant, Ace of Wands, 6 of Wands

>Temperance
He's currently figuring out the most balanced way to proceed. Blending opposites in some way. If he were dead then this would perhaps mean he's reviewing his life in the astral but perhaps he's just sitting around doing so.

>Hierophant
He's doing same as before.

>AoW
You'll see him certainly.

>6oW
They would say what they said to save face or be recognized in some way strangely enough. I hope that makes sense somehow.

I just get a strange feeling about this reading. Like if I misinterpreted Ace of Pentacles as him being alive, these questions would still make sense with the cards and answers I got yes, but taken more literally Ace of Pentacles would mean he's literally in the Earth or something. Although with it not reversed I'd lean toward him indeed being alive... so anyways I would appreciate feedback and I do have another question if you feel up to it.
>>
File: birthchart.png (153 KB, 748x1102)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>23203751
Yoo, how are you? Still doing any readings?
>>
>>23207197
I'll trade, tell me a bit about yourself and why u feel that way
>>
Trading
How does F feels for me?
>>
>>23207262
Thank u so much for the feedback it's really appreciated. It makes a lot of sense actually now that you explain

I am asking about a person who I think might have faked their passing but I'm not sure. On one hand I feel it's possible on the other, if I'm wrong, I'm being very rude and insensitive. I do believe in afterlife/other side/astral plain, and it's funny because these cards really can be interpreted both ways. And what you've written and explained actually makes a lot of sense. Like the Ace of Pentacles is a hand coming out of the sky and as you said of the earth, so it's entirely possible maybe he is gone, but at the same time it's also of new opprprunites and new beginnings, and other things that could tie into a person being alive and well. Then Temperance, you know, bring the angel, could be literal or figurative. That AoW is interesting, as I'm not sure how that could be interpreted. I've seen him in dreams and am going to his grave so again it can be loosely interpreted. And that 6oW literally word for word makes 100% sense but due to certain factors I can't go into too much detail about it, just want you to know I know what it means and it makes 100% sense. I'm still confused because it is so 50/50. Is it possible to pull a few more for clarity?

And what is your next Query? :)
>>
>>23207356

Yes! I totally agree about the both ways interpretation.

Did I get the job?
Has she (from marriage query) remained faithful all this time?
Does B still think about me...in what way?

Would asking these things change their outcome or is it innocent enough? I mean, it's said all possibilities past present and future exist in different timelines....

Emperor, page of wands
This is definitely a time where you can start to see new opportunities and take them. This will help give you a more solid sense of direction and stability.
>>
Air query
Will moving in next year with him and his friends go well?
>>
>>23207302
I get out of work in a little bit!
>>
>>23207403
Are you cute
>>
>>23207410
what do you consider cute
>>
is she gonna cheat on me with GP?
>>
>>23207412
I consider every woman cute as long as she isn't hideously disfigured
>>
>>23207418
No but she would with R
>>
>>23207426
then yes.
>>
Air Query
Is he cheating on me with people online? I know that he did this with his last relationship.
>>
>>23207444
naw
>>
>>23207444
Dang trips
>>
File: file_8.png (743 KB, 720x720)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>>23207403
Nice! Thanks a lot anon, will give feedback!
>>
>>23207444
Yes, he has a grindr account
>>
>>23207460
this
>>
>>23207374
>Yes! I totally agree about the both ways interpretation.
Well I was hoping for a few more cards to help determine which was correct, if he is still alive or not lol:)

>Did I get the job?
High Priestess, King of Cups, Queen of Pentacles. It really seems like you did!

>Has she (from marriage query) remained faithful all this time?
Queen of Cups, Page of Wands, Hanged man. Just as I thought before pulling the cards. Yes, she has remained faithful. She may have had little crushes and cheating opportunities (page) but didn't pursue them and held herself back to remain faithful (HM).

>Does B still think about me...in what way?
7 of Pentacles, 4 of Swords. Sometimes, but they're working on quieting their mind/thoughts of you, likely in an effort to move on. Knight of Swords fell out as I shuffled. 8 of Swords. Feels like they try not to think of you too often. Seems they think of how you were/are as a person, as well as your intelligence.

>Would asking these things change their outcome or is it innocent enough?
I do believe tarot is innocent enough. Only thing it really changes is your mind set and emotions on the matter, is what I personally believe. Like say you were going to buy a lottery ticket but were on the fence, if you ask "will i win?" And it says "yes" you'd be more motivated/inclined to buy the ticket. If you get "no you may feel more inclined not to buy it, type of deal. That's why I see it more as a tool for guidance than an all-seeing Oracle, and why ppl should always take it with a grain of salt, and use their own feelings and intuition and judgement of the matter from their own experiences and understanding of it.

>I mean, it's said all possibilities past present and future exist in different timelines
I don't believe in timelines sadly :( I do believe all life is linear, but... who knows

>Emperor, page of wands

Pulled a final card and got King of Wands again. Hmmm.
>>
>>23207386
You're going to get gang raped/banged
>>
>>23207449
I hope so -.-
>>
>>23207463
>>23207374
Stepping out for a bit, but I'll be back soon :)
>>
>>23207460
lmao the surprising thing is he did cheat on his last ex gf with dudes. So wouldn't surprise me, hence why I asked
>>
>>23207434
Cool i wanna see you
Think of a color and a shape and tell me which they are
>>
>>23207492
You know hes gay right
Like at least halfway
>>
>>23207502
Yeah
>>
>>23207492
lol how can you date him knowing that?
>>
>>23207497
pink triangle
>>
>>23207508
It was done online at the time. But it is hard to be with someone who is bi thats for sure. I guess I try not to judge and see him as he is in the present
>>
>>23207505
That doesnt disgust you? Knowing hes taken or given anal to another man

Like think. Hes has his dick inside a man. A hole where shit comes out. He literally had shit dick after that. Or worse he got his fudge packed
>>
>>23207517
White girl with thin lips with small nose with straight blond hair with some brown streaks? Quite thin too and pretty
>>
>>23207520
You know what I'll give you a reading. Just give me a minute.
>>
>>23207314
I'm too ugly for the person I like
I feel alone
I want to rest without having to wake up
>>
>>23207542
i used to have that hairstyle but no, I grew it out naturally brown again. also i have a big nose cause half >jew
>>
>>23207497
Can you see me?
Blue square
>>
>>23207527
they were 'traps'
and of course. I got drunk once with him and went on a whole tirade about how dissgusting I think he is but I dont know
>>
>>23207547
Post face or im ur bf now
>>
>>23207545
That's very sweet of you... Thankyou
>>
>>23207569
hoo boi
>>
>>23207562
Wanna hook up with a reader? I think its the first time im scrying you
>>
>>23207463

Oh my bad! Then if those 2 cards were applied to him then i'd say he is alive and planning new things to accomplish.

That's good to know. Sometimes I have got the page of wands for myself too. Maybe PoW is a lens thru which she views some males and I fall into that category at times, although I usually do get KoW so that's interesting.

Thanks for your readings, they really helped.
>>
>>23207583
wdym?
>>
>>23207578
I'm way too forgiving firstly, and secondly I think about this shit almost on a daily to the point where I've made myself more depressed than before because of it. I know senpai. I know.
>>
>>23207568
White guy with green eyes kinda fat and slightly tall
>>
>>23207571
Post yours first daddy
>>
>>23207592
I scried you. I saw what you looked like. Wanna hook up?
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (32 KB, 800x450)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>23207598
>>
>>23207583
gotta say trying to hook up with a reader as an anon is one of the weirder things i've seen in this general
>>
>>23207595
Way off, I'm tan, brown eyes, skinny and average height. Better luck next time
>>
>>23207604
no, I'm all set. thanks though, anon.
>>
>>23207623
post d
>>
>>23207630
show bob and vagene first
Or Snapchat me unironically
>>
>>23207614
You asked you anything tripcoder
>>
>>23207627
not that guy but you looked exactly like another jew i know
>>
>>23207652
post snap
>>
>>23207623
Thats because you failed to think of your color and shape
You cant just say whatever..you have to actively think about it
Loser
>>
>>23207658
cool.
>>23204256
>>23204310
>>23204735
>>23204748
>>23207302
almost out of work. if you're still around, let me know which one you are just so I don't waste time doing one for someone who left
>>
>>23207627
Nobody likes jew cunt anyway
>>
>>23207671
i'll take a jewess anyday
>>
>>23207671
You'll know who I am, but I might be going to sleep soon
>>23207664
diiurdii
>>
>>23207671
post kazar milkers
>>
>>23207654
I do in fact ask myself many things, namely how anons can be this stupid
>>
>>23207698
gottem
>>
>>23207672
oh, okay
>>23207681
wait a minute...
>>23207682
okay, ill get it done last if that's okay?
>>23207692
oy vey
>>
File: download.png (115 KB, 660x660)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>23207671
Not sure where everyone does their charts I just went with the first result on google
>>
>>23207720
I'll prob go sleep in like 15 20 min it's 2am here. If you get it done by then I'll give you feedback immediately If not I'll give you feedback for sure but you'll have to wait for me to wake up
>>
>>23207720
Dont you jewess learn this in jew school anyways. How to read cards and do black magic
>>
>>23207731
astrodienst is what I prefer if you could use that!
>>23207738
yeah, I'll do it later tonight, I probably will be getting home in 20 mins so just post at me sometime tomorrow and I can repost it if you miss it.
>>23207740
no. I can't read tarot or do black magic. I just interpret natal charts and other astrology things.
>>
>>23207671
Last guy reporting in, go on, senpai.
>>
File: chart.jpg (121 KB, 670x471)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>23207752
there you go, hope that's ok
>>
>>23207775
That’s perfect, thanks anon.
>>23207768
Alright. I’ll probably be home around 9 EST
>>
>>23207589
>Oh my bad! Then if those 2 cards were applied to him then i'd say he is alive and planning new things to accomplish.
Really cool!! I hope it is true.

>That's good to know. Sometimes I have got the page of wands for myself too.
Interesting synchronicity!

>Maybe PoW is a lens thru which she views some males and I fall into that category at times, although I usually do get KoW so that's interesting.
Possibly! I remembered you mentioning KoW so that's pretty cool!

>Thanks for your readings, they really helped
Welcome :) You too!!
>>
>>23207527
LMAO
>>
>>23207547
>I'm too ugly for the person I like
Babe stahp first of all you're not ugly second of all if the guy you like doesn't like you back, then being with him would just make you hurt, sad, and miserable, forget him and find someone that deserves u c'mon gal your life is more valuable and important than that
>I feel alone
We all do, we live in a very distant and disconnected world, maybe try going out more to a cafe or something where ppl are around? You might even meet someone

>I want to rest without having to wake up
I feel you but it's not our time yet, keep going <3

Do you have queries?? I'd love to read for you
>>
>>23207828
I have, you have my email s.pot.
>>
>>23207832
BABE
>>
>>23207828
Hey Liath I wanted to thank you for pulling cards for me a few nights ago, I don't really know what they mean as of yet for my spiritual journey but im sure I'll figure it out soon
>>
>>23207832
I'll email you back in a bit I love you I hope you feel better soon
>>
>>23207836
Hey you're welcome, hope I could help in even a small way :) do you have any queries, or would you like a few more cards pulled? Thank you for the readings and help you've given me in the past as well :)
>>
>>23207545
You still there reader? >.<
>>
Is a soulmate always a lover?
>>
>>23207858
If you'd want to pull a general for me I wouldn't be opposed, and you're welcome, happy I was able to help.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>23207909
>>23207909
>>23207909
>>
>>23207894
Nope!!!
>>23207910
I'll reply to you in New thread:)
>>
>>23207933
Sounds good, thanks again!
>>
>>23207444
>the devil, 7 of wands rx, king of pentacles rx, 9 of swords

Not right now, but the temptation is very likely there. He is trying to resist it but he probably won't be able to hold on for too long, so you might be right in feeling suspicious about him cheating. It wouldn't surprise me of he already has an eye on someone and he's just looking for the perfect moment to cheat and leave to proof behind.
Sorry, anonette.
>>
>>23208120
Thankyou x
>>
Is anyone here? I need guidance to this burning issue.. I just woke up to feelings of regret and I could use help to banish these thoughts.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.