[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1418246773017.jpg (98 KB, 500x500)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>inb4 visual snow is a brain disorder.
>>
>>23202337
acid too m
>>
>>23202337
>disorder
Personally, I'd call it a feature, not a bug.
>>
>>23202346
OP here, so I have had visual snow syndrome for the past 7 years, it does feel like a disorder sometimes, i'm basically blind and see floaters all the time but i'm wondering is there is a paranormal explanation of the condition ?
>>
>>23202364

Its dead cells from the walls of your eyes floating inside the fluids inside your eyes that leads to this. I have it too.
>>
>>23202337
Nah, I just choose to live life in aesthetic VHS mode
>>
>>23202407
>>23202364
>>23202337
The floaters are caused by protein precipitation in the lenses of your eyes. Seeing lots of these all the time is not a good thing at all
>>
>>23202431

STFU when you dont know shit retard. An actual doctor told me this >>23202407
and said its not dangerous now kys.
>>
>>23202337

visual snow is always present in everyones field of vision. some people are just aware of it and others aren't. oftentimes, an average idiot will take a drug, become aware that they have senses, notice more than usual, and then think they have HPPD. that's not actually real. actually, they're just really, really stupid, which leads to many problems of which this is among the slightest.
>>
>>23202364
Do you also see the holes in your vision where the optic nerve exits the eyeball?
Our software compensates for things like that.
>>
>>23202337
I have pretty extreme visual snow and always have, even since I was young. Two of my floaters are so obnoxiously large that they almost permanently pollute my vision. You just learn to ignore them, thats all there is to it.

This is just for shits and giggles, but I like to imagine that seeing visual snow coincides with some ability to detect radiation/particle activity interaction with the actual control center of the visual center of the brain, it basically creates a static that we can percieve.
>>
>>23202337
Ive had these forever. Everything looks like static to me its always been that way but i knew it wasnt normal.
>>
I kinda have that visual snow thing but mine changes color like it is a glitch and I only see it when I look at the blue part of the sky. They a move in a chaotic fashion like tiny bugs flying around.
>>
>>23202495
Like it's not a uniform snow, but little individual dot things that flit around?
Are they all the same size and shape and move in the same types of patterns at roughly the same speed, or are there different shapes/sizes like a few blobs stuck together or a little line that never changes orientation and that seem to accelerate and decelerate very quickly and erratically?
>>
>>23202495
Are they white? When looking up at a bright blue sky I sometimes see white wiggly lines moving around. I was afraid I got the eye worms but I read that white blood cells moving around part of your eye can do that. I'm not sure. I'm no optemologist. I also do get static, after images and flashes of light sometimes, as well as annoying dark floaters.
>>
http://fullreads.com/horror/silent-snow-secret-snow/
>>
>>23202337
Overdoses of MDMA can trigger this
>>
>>23202553
Fuck I wish I had access to mdma. Or any other good drug. All I got are alck and dph.
>>
>>23202553
I have never done MDMA or any drugs really, besides some weed but that was when I already had the condition. And to be fair I don't notice it during the day, only when there is no light
>>
>>23202518
>Like it's not a uniform snow, but little individual dot things that flit around?
Yes.

Are they all the same size and shape and move in the same types of patterns at roughly the same speed, or are there different shapes/sizes like a few blobs stuck together or a little line that never changes orientation and that seem to accelerate and decelerate very quickly and erratically?
Their size are all the same dot like creatures, but they don't seen to move in a specific pattern, they are chaotic. I belive they are so small that even if they touch my eye ball they would still look tiny in my perspective, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>23202586
Ops, fuck up the greentext.
>>
>>23202591
Retard.
>>
>>23202337
What the fuck does this have to do with /x/?
>>
>>23202337
tards with sceptic herd mentality filled the whole thread. If only you knew what you could do with it. Lmaoing at them thinking it's just shit stuck to your eyeballs. Try observing your hands next time and see your fingers emanating energy fields that can even affect the other energy currents. Apart from currents there are also flashes and floating colors. You can't even imagine what kind of shit you could do with those
>>
>>23202337
Visual snow sufferer here, don't get the floaters that often, but sometimes it acts up when there's some psychic bullshit going on which is probably pyschosomatic. It helps me visualize when I'm doing magic but other than that I don't really see it as paranormal by any means.
>>
I always thought it was spherical left over energies from the underground elf peoples and sometimes this energy source emanates upward from their exhaust ports of their inner earth cities and we are seeing the small remnants of the magics that power their cities.
>>
Sometimes when talking about stuff like this, you see/hear/get these statements about what "it really means" and people often make them at you despite the fact you have years worth of physiology and microbiological training and ..ya know you have to sit there and pretend like they aren't to dumb to realize how dumb they sound. Fuckin townies man.
>>
File: electricalsw.jpg (55 KB, 800x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>23202586
>Their size are all the same dot like creatures, but they don't seen to move in a specific pattern, they are chaotic.
Sounds like white blood cells.
>>
>>23202966
Whats your degree in?
>>
>>23202991
Ancient Bats of Madagascar
>>
>>23202991
Do you think Bigfoot has a degree?
>>
File: TheSplit4.gif (608 KB, 1336x768)
608 KB
608 KB GIF
>>23202337
I assume you experienced a traumatic event.
They chose you anon. They will reveal themselves to the chosen few. You have a purpose now anon. You can see the Astral truths.
>>
Your visual snow is residue from staring at an electronic screen because you are staring at a source of light. You do not do this with a light bulb but you do it with a computer screen. Stop using your electronic devices for few days, and have your eyes closed for few days, when you are resting and the issue will disappear.
Floaters will not however, because they are actually worms in your eyes. Most doctors dismiss them because they have no apparatus to extract them since they are inside your eyeball, not on the surface of the lenses.
>>
>>23203022
>floaters
Nigga those are just dead pixels.
>snow from screen use
What kind of screen are you looking at that is brighter than natural sunlight?
>>
>>23203090
>dead pixels

Yeah this is completely false
>>
>>23203144
No, really, those are dead pixels.
>>
Did a bunch of research chemicals and psychedelics all through my early teenage and adolescent years now I have this bullshit forever. It was hard to sleep at first but you get used to it
>>
I used to have really bad visual snow after abusing Benadryl as a stupid teenager but it's went away now. Though I occasionally see black looking floaters that look like bugs when I feel like I'm going to faint, which was the same visual I'd see on Benadryl.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone has floaters while looking at the sky when it's bright outside. The transparent ones that just move around, I think it's white blood cells in your eyes.
>>
>>23203090
Your LCD screen is X number of pixels. Those pixels have each an intensity of their own which constantly changes because the screen gets refreshed at a rapid rate which you cannot follow.

You are staring at a source of light. You do not stare at the Sun, or street lamp. Light that reflects the pages of a book will also cause you problems, if your eyes are sensitive. For this reason the exercise of not looking was invented, so you can keep your eyes relaxed. You don't stare at objects, but you stare at their shadows. Try it and see.
>>
>brain disorder
really sounds like more of an ocular disorder
>>
>>23202431
>>23202440
>>23203022
>>23203682
I had this same disorder for a short time. I saw a doctor about it. It was caused by high blood pressure. I started a diet to reduce my bp and it went away. As it was explained to me, the white spots are caused by blood cells in the capillaries of the eyes at increased pressure.
I know that's not a technical or even a 100% accurate description, but it's how I remember the description from 6 years ago.
>>
>>23202459

Since our eyes receive a flipped image and since reflections are mutual mirrors of a parallel dimension. Is everything really upside down and reverse?
>>
>>23202337
Another thing you zoomers can look forward to as you get older is pic related.

When your aging vitreous gel separates from the retina, you will see sparkly yellowish-white diamonds or waves hovering in flocks in your eyesight that can look sort of like sperm without the tadpole heads. Kinda trippy.
>>
>>23204277
holy fuck i experienced this last night i was so confused
>>
File: 1565229361594.png (228 KB, 390x258)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>23202745
This, can see auric fields and energy. Had this "visual snow" since infanthood. Practiced long term meditation and exploration of the paranormal. Can confirm others with ability to visually perceive energy locate entities in same area.
>>
>>23203022
I disagree, these exist even when withoit light or going three days or more in darkness. Within the minds eye the "pixels" or energy is still seen. Meaning the phenomenon exists without light touching my retina.
>>
>>23202337
A few years ao my dad showed me this sun gazing trick where you wear sunglasses (for eye protection) and you basically recline in a lounge chair where you can comfortably sit and look at the sun. You then find a spot where you have a celing overhang and position your field of view so the very edge of the sun is peeking past the edge of the celing overhang, like in pic related. And according to my dad (who studied quantum physics), when you position your field of view blocking most of the sunlight and ONLY letting a sliver of sunlight pass, something strange happens, regardless if his explanation is bs or not. What happens is the light switches from wave to particle ( like in the 2 slit expetiment) and you'll start seeing some crazy shit up in the sky if you focus and keep the sun in the right position. I remember seeing the"snow" very clearly moving in patterns, all touching eachother and moving to the next like some kind of giant do-si-doe. Then there were 'floaters' flying on their own random path. I also remember seeing bugs flying and floating spiderwebs far up in the sky
>>
>>23202337
What the fuck...I mean the floaters I can understand. But what is this other shit?
>>
>>23202346
It has advantages, but overall is likely the smoke of an underlying degenerative process.

I think it's at least partly initiated by microwave exposure. Particularly digital over the air television.
>>
Drink more water you fat unhealthy fucks
>>
>>23208287
5'6", 125lbs. Not dehydration.
>>
visual snow is a useful point of reference for stopping your mind
>>
>>23208298
Manlet
>>
>>23202745
This. My “snow” started around 2012 about 6 months after to quit fluoride, vaccines and gmo’s. I can see it day or night, it’s the background em field(aether) and the em fields of all objects. Auras which are universal and translucent not colored; typically all the same size except for certain people and highly resonant things such as big trees. With will I can affect mine and watch others play off each other. What else can you do?

>>23202800 (checked)
>it acts up when there's some psychic bullshit going on which is probably pyschosomatic.
Most of existence is psychosomatic for lack of a better word.

>>23206391
>What happens is the light switches from wave to particle ( like in the 2 slit expetiment)
There is no such thing as photons or wave particle duality larping kike. Study Tesla.

>>23208304
Also this.
>>
Why are people with VS so enormously overrepresented on /x/ while in the real world it is an extremely rare condition that most doctors have never heard of?
>>
File: pinecone.gif (1.99 MB, 345x194)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
Visual snow is mostly your blood cells passing over your optic nerve. The white blood cells are the largest and easiest to see - very easy to see if you look at a blue sky for a while.

A release of dimethyltryptamine from your pineal gland can allow you to see fractals/geometry, which can leave an afterimage as well, not to mention leaving a memory of the trip.
>>
Yo, wtf, I had light visual snow all my life and now I realize that it's a thing, tought everybody has that. (I have to focus on it to see it, or look at a large single color thing, like sky)
>>
>>23202337
I duno. I only realized it, and tinitus and after-images and a bunch of other shit like 'divining' and 'scrying', weren't normal when you fucks started posting about it. I gots divining and scrying in quotes because I never knew what those words meant until recently. Seems like I've been doing the hocus pocus my entire fucking life without any effort and without realizing it.
>>
last time i checked my vision, i was told that the static/pixels - which i've seen since as long as i can remember - is like tinnitus for the optical nerve. thought everyone "had" it but were to retarded to notice it.
>>
>>23209752
>>23209716
Isn't it wierd that we can't see the color Black like everyone else?
>>
>>23209094
Well, I got it first when I started to learn astral projection so go figure.
>>
>>23209716
Yeah, me too, I always thought that it's just how people see the world, and the only real way to see in high definition is photos
>>
>>23209094
I have always had visual snow and never knew it was a thing until this thread. I remember as kid I said to my mum “how can I stop seeing seeing” and then struggling to explain what I meant and ever since then I have tried but failed to explain this experience that is often pleasant but also kind be immensely distracting. Like when I “see” an object I can see it but I can also feel myself seeing it. It’s as if I’m not actually looking at an image but I’m looking at the colours making up that image and the colours all have varying degrees of visual snow. It’s a bit insane and very hard to describe the sensation since it’s so subjective. It is not a hallucination though, it’s like the visual equivalent of breathing consciously. I have that but constantly. Like my brain is pinging my consciousness that it’s seeing and it won’t be autonomic. A-am I am AI?
>>
>>23202337
Everything but the visual snow on the left side of your image are artifacts produced by the eye, not the brain.
>>
File: 1520900583957.jpg (131 KB, 492x479)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>23209053
>regardless if his explanation is bs or not
I experienced this phenomenon first hand. I don't know how it works nor am I going to say how it works, all I know is that it DOES work. My dad is a total normie so he assumes its 'quantum physics' from the '2 slit experiment'. I'm not a 'larping kike' either, just trying to add my personal experience to the sun gazing thread, you big meanie.
>>
>>23204576
>>
>>23202337
It's paranormal, i think
You'll se it more after meditation and that's not because of blood pressure, or you'd see it more when you wake up
>>
>>23202337
I got this snow, dots, weird net thing in my vision for as long as I can remember, I cant see colors clearly, specially white or clear ones, also being in the dark is also the same. Do I have to take pills or something to truly see colors?, I never consider it something bad.
>>
>>23202447
yeah nah, most people who take any hallucinogens are usually self aware enough to notice a change in their visual receptors.
Shit just doesn't breathe without HPPD brah
>>
>>23209053
>em field
It's demonstrably not.
>>
>>23202671
Nobody knows why this phenomenon occurs and few discussion groups talk about it. Fits pretty well into paranormal, imo.
>>
>>23204197
Everything is what it is, anon.
>>
>>23206352
What the fuck is up with that fox
>>
>>23209716
I still think everybody does and having this disorder is simply noticing it
>>
File: download (2).jpg (17 KB, 400x267)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
This one time, two of my floaters had a fight. There was this Y shaped one and a curly one. The Y shaped one stuck onto the curly one and ripped it in half. Hundreds of little circle floaters immediately popped out. They took hours to fully disperse. I had to go about my day pretending the world didn't look like pic related.
>>
>>23210478
Extrasensory awareness like that means you have a soul. Repent.
>>
Is everything on X paranormal?
>Hey bro is not having sex pararomal?
>>
i have no idea what it could be. I have visual snow and can 100% turn it off and on and to some extent controls the current of it. I don’t think I’m special either, I think the majority of the population is getting this now. I have the negative afterimagine thing too but I never see “floaters” or whatever it’s referring to there. I used to see these weird ghostlike think when I would close my eyes and focus on darkness and they would sway back and forth. I can’t imagine this is a disorder considering how many people are getting it now. What, people start seeing weird shit all at the same time, and the medical community immediately classified it as a disorder? Convenient. Not to mention the surge in ufo sightings which are now mainstream and accepted. I just don’t want to get in the mindset in thinking I have some sort of special powers, while others are left in the dust, feels gross, even more gross than this hardcore skeptic mindset as in, science and scientists are the be all end all, and supernatural experiences are to be immediately regarded as mental illness.
>>
Electromagnetic spectrum
>>
>>23211420
>you big meanie.
Sorry, I’m a refugee from 8/pol/. As for your visual experience. All light is are perturbations in the aether, the illuminated aspect of a wave not the wave itself, nor is light ever a particle. What is observed in the double slit experiment is akin to the consciousness of the observer wrapping the illuminated waves in a “coax cable”. This focusing the waves if you follow the metaphor and giving the appearance of a stream
of particles hitting the photo plate.

>>23213820
>It's demonstrably not.
How could you demonstrate what I do or do not see? It’s not The EM
field, that’s just the best imagery I could use. The snow most certainly is a layer of the energetic field, but which one I don’t know.

>>23211667
This.
>>
>>23214686
>Hey bro is not having sex pararomal?
It is for these losers
>>
Important message: You're not special.
>>
>>23214904
Theoria apophasis?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.