[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20190810_161700.jpg (123 KB, 680x453)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Library: https://mega.nz/#F!gwNBRAzS!mkAUO0OBTbZ8gXVQkRXsqQ

>OSOA∴A∴
https://osoaa . org
>>
>>23201143
Why do you guys eat cookies with shit, cum, and menstrual blood in them?
>>
Has anyone read Ebony Anpu's Concerning the Witchcraft, vol 1-9? Sounds like an interesting read.
>>
>>23201629
>all occultists eat light cakes
Yeah nah, fuck off mate.
>>
File: cat800.jpg (22 KB, 540x405)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
What are the fruits of some of your practices so far? How many of you have accomplished something coherent?
>>
>>23202785
I can spot fools.
>>
>>23202793
Name one.
>>
File: 1509245787575.jpg (30 KB, 480x480)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>23202801
The Bored Dude.
>>
File: 1516346581360.gif (1.08 MB, 176x244)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>23202818
>>
>>23202801
This hot steamy mess >>23202785.
>>
>>23202900
How exactly is asking what everyone is doing and have they accomplished anything recently a "hot steamy mess" ?
>>
>>23203000
It isn't very coherent, I think was the word.
>>
Daily reminder that the tripfags have stolen and illegally posted the copyrighted materials of the OTO and A.'.A.'. and anyone with a shred of integrity should report the links in the OP then seek instruction from a duly sanctioned representative of either Order.
>>
>>23203072
>copyrighted materials of the OTO and A.'.A.'.

Copyright ran out, such as it was. Sorry, kid.
>>
>>23203072
wait what, are you actually trying to recruit on 4chan?
>>
>>23203072
And stanning for Billy Breeze, XI°, and his wrinkly old butt buddies suits you well, my poorly hung fren.
>>
>>23202785
I have used sigils to get three characters I've wanted in a gacha game I play
>>
File: 1565190758396.jpg (38 KB, 1137x640)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>23203089
pic definitely related
>>
>>23203100
https://youtu.be/wBKG7dNcXO8
>>
Is Keith418 still in the Caliphate?
>>
>>23203094
what characters anon?
>>
File: bill-epstein-new-a.jpg (17 KB, 439x286)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Anyone know who the name of the spirit/demon he made a pact with? His rise and fall was borderline paranormal.
>>
>>23203242
>His rise and fall was borderline paranormal.

>rando gets good at stocks and lands a position at Bear Stearns where he becomes obscenely wealthy in the Wolf of Wallstreet era, money allows him to indulge his darkest fantasies, is a coward at heart like all child molesters, but with cash enough to take sweetheart deals to avoid prison time; when his luck runs out and he gets popped for crimes and faces life in prison, he kills himself, like the coward he is, while in custody the disgustingly corrupt and negligent US prison system

Such mysterious.
Very demons.
Many paranormal.

Wow.
>>
>>23203094
Arjuna Alter, Summer BB, and loli Da Vinci in Fate Grand Order
>>
>>23203275
As far as anyone knows he never was actually good at stocks in fact he lost hundreds of millions of dollars, he also mysteriously won millions of dollars from the Oklahoma lottery at the beginning of his career. This conspiracy was so obviously bungled that even normies don't believe this bullshit story when they look into it for more than 5 seconds
>>
>>23203434
I mean nobody showers you with capital if you don't have some utility, in the case of the president it is access and in the case of Epstien it was girls/komprimat depending on which of his clients you were
>>
>>23203461
https://youtu.be/KLcfpU2cubo
>>
>>23203471
deepfake
>>
>>23203461
Ok Cletus
>>
File: facepalm whitemage.png (2 KB, 120x230)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
So last night I found out that one of my friends, a Wiccan, who was my ritual partner and one of my favorite FWB's, is actually a sleazy piece of shit who raped one of my other friends. Now I'm remembering all the times in the past that he was a little too rough with me, times he didn't respect my boundaries or my well-being, and basically treated me like.... well like a piece of meat.

This sucks!! I can't go back into the magic circle with him, knowing what I know now. And I don't know if I can go on practicing witchcraft as a solitary, I don't even know if I have the mental stability to practice magick without someone to balance my energies, he was like the Yang to my Yin. This is just terrible, what should I do? I just feel like... like my Pentagram is spiraling downward into the jaws of oblivion. Have I been too reliant on others? Should I try harder to stand tall on my own, but how can I if I'm this much of a shitty judge of character???
>>
How do I use magic to destroy noobs on Roblox? Serious replies only please.
>>
>>23203583
What did he mean by this?
>>
Such deep & rich conversation as always /omg
>>
>>23203632
It sounds like she is having a crisis of faith because she just realized that just because someone is (insert religion here) doesn't mean they're a good person.
>>
>>23203583
In all honesty Sevenleaf, I have given you endless shit before, I have chided you and questioned you and beat up on you, but to be a little real now:

Do not share these feelings here, it will gain you nothing and cause you a lot of pain. This place is not your friend. As much as I give you crap, I would like for you to ultimately find your way through and live up to the potential I believe you have, for whatever that's worth.

I think you might start considering that it's time to leave the faith and begin pursuing your craft on your own terms. What happened with that dude is only part of why the current wiccan structure is such a goddamned mess.

There's nothing wrong with going solitary for now, don't question whether you SHOULD practice, question who you've been doing it with and why, and grow.

You're probably never going to hear this out of me again, but I suspect somewhere under all that bullshit is an actual practitioner. Leaning on these people and looking for acceptance from them has gotten you exactly jack shit. Time to change course.
>>
File: Alexorig.jpg (48 KB, 394x450)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>23203583
>I don't even know if I have the mental stability
You don't.
>>
>>23203583
>>23203662
He's wrong. You have the mental stability. Now proceed with the witchcraft on your lonesome, I promise nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>23203072
get out lawfag
>>
>>23203680
Trannies are literally mentally ill gays. Stablity is impossible for them, they are dependent on external hormones to sustain their delusion.
>>
How do I fucking do magic??????? All you niggers do is speak in fucking riddles thinking your wise and shit. Just lay it to me straight doc, is magic real or not?
>>
>>23203703
It's not, we're all roleplaying, you can go.
>>
>>23203688
No one ever attains outside the sanctioned and legitimate system. You guys are a sorry lot, led astray by bitter rejects hustling some bad 4chan scam.
>>
>>23203703
You need an earthenware virgin and three toads. When you have them, make a post and you'll be shown the next step on the path of REAL magick.
>>
>>23203583
You may be too reliant on others, or on group membership in general. It can be a great thing, being with like minded people, but you run into shit like that too often in occult groups. If you do leave, keep in touch with the people you like and use them for support.
>>
>>23203658
Thanks, you're right, I think I got so tied up in the dogma and structure and preconceived notions of what a witch """should""" be, that I forgot to follow my own intuition. Tomorrow's a full moon, I think I'm going to take a sabbatical (lol pun) from these threads, stop reading books that force-feed me someone else's interpretation of the Craft, and take a month of solitary reflection and introspection. The next full moon, Friday the 13th, that's when you'll hear from me again.

>>23203699
I'm pan, not gay :s
>>
>>23203713
Yeah, it's sad really. Forever outside the World Teacher's grace.
>>
>>23203583
learn to balance yourself. you can learn to become a better judge of character, and this experience is the kind of thing to help you do that.
>>
>>23203740
I respect you wanting to go dark, I think it's smart. But before you go on your sabbatical, as odd as it might seem after what I said, I would like to contact you outside of the imageboard. I have something to discuss that can't be discussed here, use a throw away, because you'll undoubtedly get other crap, believe me you'll know which one is mine. If you're not interested in what I have to say, you don't need to respond.

Consider it a potential little lamp through your dark night of the soul, I've been waiting for you to have a moment to reach out I think it's now. But the old adage of not knocking twice is true in this instance.
>>
>>23203785
Sure, axel_saix_shipper@mail.com
>>
>>23203814
I'll be in touch shortly.
>>
>>23203699
Enjoy being exposed to the consequences of your vile hatred. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>23203785
>I would like to contact you outside of the imageboard. I have something to discuss that can't be discussed here
pff, if you wanna smash the resident trap you can just say so, you don't need to be all sly about it.
>>
>>23203072
Hey Mr. Gunther, it's an honour! Or perhaps I'm speaking with Mr. Breeze himself. Either way, I'm glad you brought up the law. Why do you and your people protect attempted murderers and rapists, and why do you place the appearance of your order above truth and the lives of human beings?

https://thelemicunion.com/rape-of-babalon/
https://thelemicunion.com/keep-silent/
>>
>>23203936
Archive links for people who don't want their IPs caught up in wizard matters:
http://archive.is/coo7E
http://archive.is/pc4kk
>>
>>23203785
Edgy.

>>23203814
Can't hurt to hear him out, but it sounds too good to be true. Shrouded in mystery by with a glimmer of hope while you're vulnerable. I recommend taking everything you read with a tablespoon of salt, but do as you will. If it's bull report back here though so we can laugh at him.
>>
>>23203948
>Shrouded in mystery by with a glimmer of hope while you're vulnerable. I recommend taking everything you read with a tablespoon of salt,

As the person contacting her, I fully endorse this statement.
>>
>>23203740
See ya next moon
>>
File: image0-33.jpg (79 KB, 750x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>23203863
Your beliefs have no influence over me. I'm sorry 4chan turned you into a faggot lusting over trannycock.
>>
>>23202284
>Ebony Anpu's Concerning the Witchcraft
checking it out right now.
https://mega.nz/#F!H8ZBGQhB!XDVk4zMsnG6s19m3NSy5kg
thanx fren
>>
>>23202785
I've slowly but surely conquered several mental illnesses in conjunction with therapy
>>
>>23203583
time for daily LBRP.
You'll find your center soon enough, I promise.
>>
did 13 minutes of scrying pracitce, longer than usual.

no visions, i am recording them dont worry.

Could a journal actually be technically a magical act or a point of reinforcement?
>>
>>23204921
>Could a journal actually be technically a magical act or a point of reinforcement?

A journal is essential.
>>
>>23202785

I found "Book of Lies: The Disinformation Guide to Magick and the Occult" at a local record shop about 4 years ago and got into sigils after a read through. Since then, my guitar playing has improved drastically (I rarely practice, but the scales and notes come to me when playing with others) and my band has gained some traction locally and I'm at a point when I feel my own success and happiness through that.

Sure, it could be from constantly playing shows and subtle social media marketing, but we had nothing and went nowhere before I got into magick.
>>
>>23204925
I know, so far i usually just note mirror i use, whether it was with a candle, how long, day and what I see.

its usually similar with some differences like at least once i got 0 visual fog.

question, waxing moon is the time before the full moon and waning is after correct?
>>
>>23204945
>question, waxing moon is the time before the full moon and waning is after correct?

Yes.

You should also be recording your diet, weather, when you last ate. When and how you meditated. When and where you said Resh. When and where you banished, and so on.
>>
>>23204959
i do note if i did the LBRP beforehand, some of that is a bit hard to record honestly.

I just want a fucking vision already, achad says it shouldnt take too many sessions.
>>
>>23204965
Why do you want it?
>>
>>23204978
personal private reasons, answers and such

ive had synchronicity on it, divination people say i will do it but its a bit annoying?

ill keep trying till the end of time but its annoying
>>
File: luft.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1069)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
my confidence in the integrity of ignorance is at an all time high
>>
>>23205006
Jesus Christ!

My eyes!
>>
>>23205041
>>23205012
God damn you're obsessed
Go watch some hentai and get it out of your system
>>
>>23205054
Don't worry, I talked to the white race, we don't care if you're not straight. No need to take it out on people here.
>>
>>23201143
Is it finally back? Wow, great.
>>
>>23203740
>pan
just hurry up and commit suicide, faggot.
>>
The full moon tomorrow is at 8:30 in the morning where I live, is that a good time to finish the scrying experiment? I am going to continue for a few days to see what my experience is when it's waning but I have gotten spirits every attempt recently.
>>
>>23205019
>the paranormal nerd wants to have paranormal powers and posted a paranormal image on the paranormal image board
oh wow, smoking gun, got her, haha, epic win

Anyway congratulations Sevenleaf, it sounds like you're realizing what most intelligent Wiccans eventually realize; that Wicca is just another shitty religion full of restrictive dogma, meaningless rituals, and sexually abusive clergy. I'm just sorry you had to learn it the hard way.
>>
>>23205099
If you think so, why not. But if you wanna keep scrying, also why not.
>>
>>23205172
Should I wait until the moon is waxing before invoking?
>>
>>23205099
other mirror anon, you do it for like 30 minutes?

when do the spirits appear for you?
>>
>>23205210
I do it for 10-20 minutes. I set a ten minute timer and if I'm not happy I go again. It takes some time for them to come but I'm not sure exactly how long, I want to say at least 4 minutes? But sometimes I just get images for the first 10 minutes and I have to keep going. Praying for a vision seemed to help, but I was scrying in a duly opened temple with watchtowers open.
>>
>>23205202
It don't matter, neighbour. Actually it does, but it doesn't. The full moon is a good time to invoke something imo, but that doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't on the new moon.

Better occultists than I may plan rituals around celestial happenings, but I tend to do what I'm doing, and if my work happens to be near a major event like a solstice, full moon, eclipse, etc, I'll adjust to use that opportunity. Otherwise I don't worry too much.
>>
>>23205224
interesting, i just do a lbrp and do it for 10 minutesish.

otherwise im just staring at a mirror getting fog, i dont really do many adjustments.
>>
>>23205210
>>23205224
Do you guys find that blinking fucks with the fog forming? It'll form but I blink and reset it.
>>
>>23205233
I'm not an expert but I'd say go longer and/or get chemical help. It's probably fine to just banish beforehand, I have been working it into my usual temple work but I don't think the elaboration is always necessary. I do think that it affected my ability to pray for a vision and have one come, though.
>>
>>23205234
somewhat, the fog is odd and usually accompinied by squinting, usually it either consumes the mirror or my entire vision but i have not gotten the vision.

>>23205240
Yeah i want to try 30 minutes at the very least, i do have some incense but im not gonna try like weed or anything mainly cause ive heard they can like influence the visions, you also sound more experienced while im a novice without a single experience
>>
>>23205250
>im not gonna try like weed or anything mainly cause ive heard they can like influence the visions

What does this mean?
>>
>>23205240
>>23205250
>get chemical help
You did technically say "or", but this is bad advice. Weed and substance use is fine, especially if used ritually. But it doesn't compare to hard earned work. Full disclosure, this is coming from someone that used LSD to supplement (do the leg work) of my first initiation. But still, I know discipline and dedication will take me further.
>>
>>23205250
I never scryed in a mirror until the 5th. The weed may make it easier to enter the vision state, but you won't just have "weed visions" or whatever if you do. I said in an earlier thread, my sweet spot is 40% pot and 60% mugwort.
>>
>>23205273
I'm not sure how LSD does the work for you. At most it's put me at different places on the middle pillar and I've had to figure my way back, but that's only if I combined with ritual anyway.
>>
>>23205273
im just continue forward with my practice.

need to stop blinking
>>
>>23205291
This is a bad idea. Gazing shouldn't cause this much eye strain or dry out your eyes. If you need to blink, blink. The distraction of not blinking and forcing yourself to stare is going to ruin it on it's own, just go for longer and deeper, blink when necessary and don't think about it. If the blinking dissipates anything, let it dissipate and then return and expect it as part of the exercise. Dont ruin your eyes or you wont be gazing for long.
>>
>>23204942
But can you jam/improvise while playing with other musicians, regardless of what key or mode they'r playing in?
>>
>>23205304
true, thanks for the advice.

i will get the visions.

i do think achad was a bit optimistic on attmepts unfortunately.

my mind gets kinda quiet after a while but its just one of those things where your close but you dont know whats gonna push you over the edge
>>
>>23205006
Holy fuck imagine being forced to see HER naked! Priest, more Wine!
>>
>>23205318
What do you think the Gnostic mass is for exactly? Lol
>>
Can someone explain Book III, Chapter 26 of Three Books of Occult Philosophy to me?
>>
>>23203072
I'm not sure you understand how a "daily" reminder works.
>>
File: zan8m8wtv4b31.jpg (46 KB, 600x520)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>23205326
>>
>>23202785
Honestly a while ago I meditated 15-30 minutes every day before bed and I prayed several times daily.
I also tried astral projection each day or two for an hour. The astral projection hasn't really worked but there were times when I felt me leaving my body sort of so I'm sure it can be done. Also the constant meditation and prayer actually put me in a blissful state which I have lost since my discipline went to shit. It was a really nice feeling of feeling at peace without getting bored, angry or whatever and I could really control myself better at the time. Anyway after that I went on holiday and there my discipline got totally ruined and since then I have been chasing that feeling again.
>>
>>23205339
not before you commit suicide
>>
>>23205357
get *clap* a *clap* new *clap* joke
>>
>>23205322
>>23205318
I guess she is the gnostic mass

>>23205286
In ritual it made invocation of particular powers far easier. Opened me up more than I could have normally, or perhaps it brought in more power than my vessel was capable of containing, if that makes any sense. This was in explicit ritual use, "profane" use may not necessarily do this.

However, I think acid can be very Tipherethy on its own. They call it sunshine for a reason. Skinner's tables, which for what its worth have inaccuracies, cite acid as a Tiphereth correspondence, among other sephiroth.
>>
What made you get into magic?
>>
>>23205286
>I'm not sure how LSD does the work for you.

It does in the same sense a hammer drives a nail. Used wisely, and in service to your attainment, it's just an effective tool.

>>23205322
Back in the day, most priestesses were hot. In our lodge, one was a stripper, another a damn fine pro.
>>
File: D6eOJ4AXoAE40pv.jpg (57 KB, 750x989)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>23205357
>>23205378
>>
>>23205378
>>23205405
why come up with am new joke when i only need one to piss off trannies?
>>
>>23205419
Talk more shit once you've contributed to the thread.

>>23205388
Shrooms give me that explicit dying-and-rising theme more consistently than acid does. Personally acid has put me at Gimel, Yesod, and Malkuth/Taw on different occasions so I think he's right when he associates it with the whole middle pillar.
>>
>>23205654
>Shrooms give me that explicit dying-and-rising theme

Oh really?
>>
>>23205309

Yeah.

I usually play the first note in the key and jam off of that. I can play by ear and know what notes to play, but I never studied music or sat and learned scales or whatever.

I kind of picked it up over time.
>>
>>23205828
>the first note in the key
But how do you know where to go next? What if they're playing in A Phrygian and you start playing in A Mixolydian?
>>
>>23205865
I see shapes on the fretboard and know what notes work. I can tell by ear what "mood" the song is. Like I said, I don't know music theory and didn't learn the music. I taught myself by noodling around over backing tracks and by being in jam sessions, as well as being in a few bands.
>>
>>23205890
Doubtful. Even if you don't read music, you need to know how many intervals are between each note in a given mode, in order to play it.
>>
>>23205894
I'm sorry you never learned to play by ear.
>>
>>23205898
Recognizing intervals between notes is a fundamental aspect of playing by ear. It's literally how you play by ear
>>
>>23205890
I can do this but I had years of ear training before hand (and so have the people I do this with). Noodling over backing tracks isn't quite the same.
>>
>>23205909
It takes no time at all to figure out the intervals and then project that scale shape on the fretboard and be able to jam in scale.
>>
>>23205909
I agree, but I just know by listening. Never learned by studying, just listened to a shit ton of different artists and genres over time.
>>
>>23205920
I think a lot of people act like playing by ear is some fancy, difficult thing; like it's part of an inferiority complex. A good musician should be able to play by ear as well as sight read.
>>
>>23201143
Cleveland’s Lakeview Cemetery contains over 100,000 graves, including those of presidents and business moguls. However, its most striking grave marker may be the unsettling statue known as Haserot’s Angel.

Actually named “The Angel of Death Victorious,” the stoic angel is seated on the marble gravestone of canning entrepreneur Francis Haserot and his family. The life-size bronze holds an extinguished torch upside-down, a symbol of life extinguished. Her wings are outstretched and she gazes straight ahead.

The statue’s most striking feature, however, is how death’s guardian appears to be weeping black tears, which pour from her eyes and drip down her neck.These “tears” formed over time, an effect of the aging bronze combined with the impressive sculpting work of the piece itself. As a result, she is often referred to as the Weeping Angel.

Although Lake View Cemetery stretches over 280 acres, many visitors take the time to go searching for this melancholy sentinel. Even though she is undeniably unnerving, she is also undeniably beautiful.

Know Before You Go
The angel is located in Section 9 on Lot 14. Maps are available at the gate, main office, and the Garfield Monument. It's easy to miss, just off the road and ensconced under some trees; the closest landmark is the Hanna Mausoleum which is marked on the map in Section 9.
>>
>>23205928
>Never learned anything by studying
You're like that twat who comes in here bragging that he doesn't read books.
>>
>>23205939
This.
>>
>>23205939
I never had to study. I noodled guitar over songs like I said. I never took music in school because my parents couldn't afford the instrument and I didn't have internet as a kid.
>>
>>23205939
What kind of faggot gatekeeps music, of all things?
>>
>>23205934
Being able to play by ear in some settings is more difficult than others. Any educated musician can sight read anyway, should have figured that out in high school
>>
>>23205947
You don't think you could benefit at all from actually studying theory?
>>
File: 1417689797219.png (8 KB, 525x447)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>23205419
Princess Sevenleaf is a joke in and of himself. Pic related is what he posted when he was asking how to become a deity.
>>
>>23205990
Are you one of those asians whose parents forced them to learn piano straight out the womb?
>>
>>23203094
>Make pact with demons to win at gatcha
the state of /x/
>>
>>23205995
Tards will tard. Don't make fun of tards. It's not nice.
>>
>>23205995
I can't believe a Christian-Muslim-Wiccan-Tranny drew that. I mean, I can, but I also can't.
>>
>>23206107
>>23206107
>Christian-Muslim-Wiccan
Oh man I can't imagine just how much they must hate themselves
>Tranny
Oh a lot.
>>
>>23206015
What demons are responsible for sigil magic?
>>
File: LCYAD-01.jpg (43 KB, 678x1000)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
What are your thoughts on using a yad as a wand?
>>
>>23206211
how big is that thing?
>>
>>23206248
About 10 inches long
>>
>>23206054
Fair enough.
>>
Should I start with the Azoetia or the Dragon Book of Essex?
>>
File: jesuslamb.jpg (614 KB, 1651x2200)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
Reminder that Jesus is the only way.
Your invocations only allow demons to enter you and use you.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
>>
>>23206303
>t demon worshipper
>>
>>23206303
what bout king solomon anon, he command demons, angels and djinn
>>
Anon from last thread that told me to try the candle behind the mirror, it was interesting and i got full vision fog many times.

its interesting how you get like weird 'highlights' of things

also did 20 minutes, mirror anon out
>>
>>23206373
Testament of Solomon is pseudepigraphical, that's what you're probably referring to. Sorcery is forbidden in the bible as well. He did however turn to false gods, which his bloodline was punished for, details in: 1 Kings 11:9-13
>>
>>23206435
didnt several biblical figures use necromancers to talk to the dead tho
>>
>>23206211
I don't see why not
>>
>>23206443
Sure, to their detriment.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12
"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.

1 Chronicles 10:13
So Saul died for his trespass which he committed against the LORD, because of the word of the LORD which he did not keep; and also because he asked counsel of a medium, making inquiry of it,
>>
>>23206303
Reminder that autisticly quoting the bible on 4chan will never lead to anything except church shootings. Is that what you want?
>>
>>23206458
>giving a shit about the old testament
thats gonna be a yikes from me, mutt
>>
>>23206462
It's the best way to answer a question about the bible, you know.

>>23206465
Have some NT then.

Revelation 21:8
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
>>
How many sigils should I have in a shoal?
>>
>>23206495
But no one asked a question about the Bible
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPgmGtCQCzU
>>
>>23206508
At least four.
>>
>>23206519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTrDY-60mMg
>>
>>23206512
And no one will.
>>
>>23206508
Dont forget the robofish
>>
>>23206107
Why do you care so much about her religious background? Most of us are from Christian or Jewish backgrounds. Do you think that's something people actually have control over?
>>
>>23203583
It should be a goal of every individual to stand for themselves
>>
>>23203713
>No one ever attains outside the sanctioned and legitimate system.
Holy shit, if I believed that I'd still be a mundane going to church. Most of my gains were done through -breaking the law-

Not gonna list them because, fuck you.
>>
>>23206211
How many times will this question be asked itt? My count is 4 so far.
>>
>>23206003
Why are you so hostile to the concept
>"If you're going to do something, do it thoroughly"
?
>>
>>23206735
thats silly. no one would call themselves a christian unless they were christian. and then she became muslim. and then wiccan. conscious choices, excepting the first one which she said was part of her upbringing.
>Do you think that's something people actually have control over?
i sure fucking hope so
>>
>>23206435
>Testament of Sol is pseudoepigraphical
>The stories about Jesus were totally accurate tales written by people who knew him personally, though!
>>
>>23206443
Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. I would call that a form of necromancy.
>>
>>23206805
"Thoroughly" means different things to different people.
>>
>>23205976
>"Having books on music theory is gatekeeping for anyone who refuses to read them."
Do you half-ass EVERYTHING, or just most things?
>>
>>23206834
Oh great, it's another
>"Words Mean What I say they Mean!"
Post. Epic.
>>
>>23201143
some faggot tried to steal my sandals again (ethereal and technically half the time they look like boots . they shape shift like all my armor). while i laid down they pulled my left leg at the ankle hard and moved my whole body. its that same tard who always grovels and says he wont do it again and asks if he can go now. its funny every one says hes the best at groveling and its true. lip shaking cowering in fear please dont rape me kind of face. stop trying to take my sandals nigger.

its like all those faggots who wanted to fly using my armor. they would just show up and demand it and fucking spooks in my area made up some bullshit like its not your armor its the communities armor. its just me you retards. my soul can fragment many different ways and a old husk became a form of armor thanks to a gift from some one who thought it was worth while to do so. he owed some one a favor and he wanted to do it anyways so he got credit for the favor and gave me something nice. it merged with my husk i was about to molt

i decided to drop people from 30k feet when they showed up acting like entitled retards . tengu do that and my ancestors may or may not have donned red masks and lived in the mountains for a time

now they had resorted to trying to hot wire it as it sometimes appears to be mechanical. i have resorted to switching it to be organic and biomechanical / technoorganic. organic its snakes and tendrils and extra arms. mechanical its like a iron man suit spliced with guyver and biomechanical its like guyver spliced with circuit patterns at a microbial level with wires that are tentacles. the latter cannot be hacked as humans do not have a way to decode thoughts of a analog brain. mapping neural networks shows to much individuality thus you have no basis to construct a codex. the floats have to many possibilities .the electrical potential of neurons is treated differently in a analog brain than the electrical potential of transistors in digital computers
>>
>>23206819

My dick rises from the dead every morning. I wouldn't call that a form of necromancy.
>>
>>23206859
I would probably call that a form of necrophilia. It's the first case I've heard of a necro sleeping with the corpse post-coitus.
>>
>>23204896
please tell me how I have a horrible anxiety disorder
>>
>>23206842
So, musical masters and prodigies who can't or won't read sheet music, or people who are from cultures that don't have music theory books, they don't count as having learned music thoroughly according to you. Only piano niggers who went to Juilliard count. Nobody else. Especially not people who learned their instruments without having read a single note. Those people are retards. Be a top-tier piano nigger or gtfo, right?
You're a cunt, m8.
>>
>>23206954
Touchy, are we? Can you name a culture that doesn't have some form of music theory? It's not about the paper and the books, it's about the knowledge
>i.e. what is the pattern/ration of whole steps to half steps in the Lydian mode?
One doesn't need a book or sheet music to know and understand that info, but it can certainly help...esp. if one is self-teaching.
>>
>>23206954

Also, nice straw man. You seem a wee bit insecure, matey. Let us sing a cheerful drinking song. I'll link you the sheet music
>>
>>23206954
I never understood why bragging about not knowing the subtleties of one's art became popular. I blame Punk. Also, we get it anon. You hate books, writing, and anything on paper that can be perceived by the human mind. We get it. We fucking get it. Let it be.
>>
File: sumirekousami.png (597 KB, 900x900)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
Tell me about her friends
>>
>>23203072

>genuine magic(k)al secrets that grant you actual supernatural abilities
>subject to copyright

Really makes you think...
>>
>>23203072
Oh boy here we go with more hermetishit drama.
>>
Improvisational jazz musicians frequently don’t use sheet music, some famous ones couldn’t read it, and they typically know things about chord theory that would make The World Teacher’s brain melt.
>>
Is magic real or are you all just larping
>>
what is a planetary banishing dagger?
How is it different than an elemental banishing dagger?
>>
>>23207783
Where did you read about it?
>>
>>23207783
>planetary banishing dagger?
>elemental banishing dagger?
tools of a lolcow?
>>
>>23207783
Ideally, you use a sword for planetary work, but a dagger will suffice. Indoors, most swords are impractical.
>>
>>23207184
>>23207188
>>23207219
you didnt need to samefag three times in a row only to say nothing in the end. must be really touchy of a subject if you had to do that. it's probably an inferiority complex. you're triggered that people can surpass you in skill and knowledge without having to anguish over the theory like you did. it's ok, kid, not everyone 'gets' music easily. keep it up, though, i believe in you!
>>
>>23208233
Why are you so mad at music theory?
>>
File: 1508159426519s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>23203072
>Ordo Templi Orientis
>A∴A∴
>copyright
what kind of retarded faggot are you?
>>
>>23206906
don't expect magic to do all the work, you have to genuinely want to fix yourself. When you learn how to do that (hopefully properly and with good coping mechanisms, CBT, etc), magic is stepping on the gas. I used to get panic attacks whenever I drove (after a tragedy), and cutting them off before they blossom is one of my favorite rituals. Figure out what you need to do to solve specific problems, then focus as much force as you can muster in solving it.
>>
I thought about what you said, and despite considerable pushback being warranted against earlier attempts at dominating the board, it's not right for us (or me) to relentlessly punish you and pretend I don't know there's trollbaiters involved. I wish I had some reason to think lashing out here sends a message somehow, but deep down I know it's unlikely. I thought I could ruin a certain something for certain people the way it was ruined for me, and it would make me feel better, but it doesn't. I just feel like a Grinch.
>>
>>23208604
who?
>>
>>23208609
It was pointed out to me I was smearing some things together just to have a punching bag.

That wasn't the only reason, actually, but now the other project has run its course too. Probably God will let me stop now.
>>
>>23208219
>you use a sword for planetary work
cause planets love swords?
>>
File: 23.gif (126 KB, 300x273)
126 KB
126 KB GIF
>>23201143
Former member of the Joy of Satan cult

magic is lame, look at wizards today
look at the oto, what has the leader of that group acomplished using magic? Getting a good price on a used car? (not jocking he mentioned that in one of his books)

Turn to Jesus, Jesus saves.

http://martinzender.com/
https://bible-truths.com/
https://godsplanforall.com/
http://saviourofall.org/
http://www.theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Hough/TheCrossOfChrist.htm#PartOne
http://www.theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9Dk2U3Cho&t=87s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJICnu4R4y0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99DUy027vU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJn0m4ppYIQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0wXqNnj8Y
>>
>>23208904
IQ of 94
>>
>>23206183
Some autist a while ago proposed an interesting theory that sigils were of the demiurge considering they deal normally with material gain and work outside of the traditional ceremonial magic framework.
>>
>>23209092
>interesting theory

Is this some hip term for "fucking dumb theory"?
>>
>>23209137
Its like flat earth, interesting as in fun to think about but retarded to believe in.
>>
so opinion on consensus reality ?
>>
>>23209523
https://aps.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/cp.12020

Thoughts?
>>
What was Plato's level of attainment?
>>
>>23209930
>>
what is attainment
>>
>>23210181
Achievement of some type of experience.
>>
>>23210193
if i finally get a vision as im mirror anon, is that attainment 1?
>>
>>23210193
In that case,mission accomplished whenever I experience anything.
>>
File: file.png (75 KB, 454x972)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>23210371
Start with these.

>>23210409
To the degree that experience is pertinent to your illumination, sure.
>>
Daily reminder that ritual magic is precisely the opposite of magic, and a hypnotic tool to create hypnotized fools. Magic is divergence, an engagement with pure potentiality and has no precedent: it is unimaginable until it arrives.
>>
>>23210455
Gb2 reddit
>>
>>23210455
>Daily
Fuck off, this is the first time you're posting this.
>>
>>23210497
True, and that's kind of the point.
>>
>>23210519
The point being that you're calling a one-off event a 'daily' event?
Are you okay Anon? Are you having a stoke?
>>
>>23210521
>The point being that you're calling a one-off event a 'daily' event?
Do you have a problem with what others see as obviously non-literal uses of language?
>>
>>23210527
Yes.
>>
>>23208836
Best practice.

>>23208904
Same sad fuck: 23208894. He shits in multiple threads.

>>23209092
How is this fantasy interesting?

>>23209657
>Thoughts?

Not surprising, to be honest.

>>23210181
>what is attainment

In magick, the first stop is Adept and K&C.

>>23210455
>Daily reminder that ritual magic is precisely the opposite of magic

This is false.

>>23210527
>Do you have a problem with what others see as obviously non-literal uses of language?

There are plenty of threads in which you may post your lies, or start your own.
>>
File: 800.png (146 KB, 625x626)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>23210556
>>
>>23203583
this is why I don't take thelema seriously
>>
>>23210571
Honestly, no one should take Thelema seriously.
>>
>>23210428
>invisibility

uhhh, is that real, some of these sound like flat out superpower shit.

>the great work

isnt that the goal of alchemy where you have a philosophers stone and are perfect and immortal?
>>
>>23210814
>uhhh, is that real
none of this is real. It's magic speak for ``people don't notice you''. One magician was writing about how he was speeding down the highway since he was late for something. And instead of leaving on time he said he quickly did some invisibility ritual and was able to speed to the appointment, but said a cop pulled over someone else who was speeding along side of him instead of him. If you think anything in this thread is real then you have a developmental disability.
>>
>>23210814
>isnt that the goal of alchemy where you have a philosophers stone and are perfect and immortal?

No, that's a very late interpretation. The goal of Western alchemy was primarily primitive chemistry.
>>
>>23207736
You don’t have to read sheet music to know music theory. Any jazz musician that improvises a lot is well versed in music theory.
>>
>>23208904
You shilling is literally just as bad as JoS’s. Did you know that they were banned from posting here because of how annoying they were/are?
>>
>>23210571
I don’t see any mention of Thelema in that post
>>23210581
Tru
>>
>>23211154
I think it's also really overstated how little jazz musicians knew theory. Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie, Charlie Parker, and most famous musicians who followed them were very much educated in music, including Western classical and theory.
>>
>>23210830
Crowley claimed to walk down the streets of (London?) in full Highland regalia, and nobody so much as glanced at him.
>>
>>23211196
Very true. Even plebs like Angus Young are lying out their ass when they say they “don’t know scales” and so forth.
>>
Can anyone that knows about Zoroastrianism say how legit this is?
https://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/A-MANUAL-OF-KHSHNOOM.pdf
>>
>>23202785
I sometimes turn into a vampire and can choose a clan
>>
>>23211199
As Thomas Pynchon said, Nobody sees rocketman.
>>
>>23211228
And (I find it relevant) to recall that grossly phrased, but noble, American proverb that “A turd jumps away from a live prick like grasshopper from a snake”.
>>
>>23211371
You should try reading books instead.
>>
Mirror anon, should i try and like do some sigils to help me out?

but im not interested in jerking off for magic.
>>
File: jesusapostlesdeath.jpg (878 KB, 2820x1880)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>23206815
Testament of Solomon was written 1000+ years after his life. Also contradicts Old Testament (The temple was built by humans, David bought all the necessary resources for construction).

New Testament was written right after Jesus' death by His followers who literally died because of the gospel they preached.
>>
>>23203275
this post is absolutely glowing in the dark piss off cia nigger
>>
>>23211730
>Testament of Solomon was written 1000+ years after his life.

No compelling evidence that Solomon ever lived, so this statement is without meaning.

>New Testament was written right after Jesus' death

The only witnesses were the gospels, so same problem. It's just something somebody wrote.

Also, off topic. Get your own thread.
>>
>>23211998
...what?
>>
>>23210556
>same sad fuck
Is that his IP or What?
>>
>>23212094
post number
>>
>>23211380
That is from a book, my troglodyte friend.
>>
>>23212052
Nobody who wrote the gospels was alive during the lifetime of the fictional character named "Yeshuah ben Yosef"
>>
>>23212097
Title?

>>23212106
Indeed, assuming a historical Jesus. That's a big assumption. We have Paul who saw only a spiritual being in a vision. He said everyone else had visions too. Apparently Peter had a church. None of the original Christians seem to have survived the sack of Jerusalem.

Then there's decades of absolute silence. Then the gospels appear.
>>
What kind of magic systems can you guys recomend for nature lovers? Wika seems too 'witchey,' to be honest, and i'm not even sure it 'works'.
>>
>>23212132
Bagh-i-Muattar
>>
>>23212180
Fuck off!
>>
>>23212194
Lol.
>>
So, if you encounter a spirit that claims to be Venusian, you would test it with a banishing hex of Venus?
>>
>>23212237
Invoking. You don't want to banish the spirit.
>>
>>23212292
Ahh ok, that makes a lot more sense. Sorry mr Venusian spirit.
>>
>>23212292
So uhh, mirror anon, you imagine a flaming pentagram to make sure there telling the truth right?

like if they claim there uriel or some famous guy
>>
>>23212643
You trade it with your hand in front of the apparition, and project it 'through' them.

It's difficult to mistake; things generally shift around, but if they're not aligned with the nature of what you meant to invoke, you'll 100% know.
>>
>>23212657
>You trade it with your hand in front of the apparition, and project it 'through' them.

you mean draw right?

honestly i havnt tried to invoke anything yet, i just do a LBRP and gaze at the mirror, i do get lots of weird sights and sensations ubt nothing concrete enough to be a vision.

of course im not sure the cause but ill continue on till the end
>>
>>23212674
Yeah, draw. Meant to type trace. Fucking dramamine.

Keep at it.
>>
>>23212675
>23212675
Yeah its just frustrating you know? theres so much misinfo and expectations its annoying.

iunno maybe i gotta 'build myself' up through practice, iunno
>>
>>23212690
I can't recommend Satyr's threads on the forum enough. Should give you a super-strong starting point, if you don't know where to go.
>>
>>23212696
mind if a get a link please?
>>
>>23212700
https://osoaa.org/index.php/topic,19.0.html

https://osoaa.org/index.php/topic,23.0.html
>>
>>23203356
>BB
Fuck, now I can't stop thinking about that doujinshi I read a while ago.
>>
>>23203072
LOL is this real life
>>
>>23212759
No, it's Gunther's lackeys.
>>
Serious question: is there any reason to recommend AMORC?
>>
>>23212870
Perfect cure for a heavy wallet.
>>
>>23212931
I recently had an AMORC type get on her high horse and tell me how anyone who worked with Enochian was crazy.

She has also admitted to using magic to kill someone for money.

Did I mention she claims to be a Christian?
>>
>>23212958
kek
AMORC, not even once.
>>
>>23212975
I have been to their amusement park in San Jose. It's about what you would expect: cheesy pseudo-Egyptiana.
>>
What would a basic Renaissance magic reading list look like? Between Ficino and Dee?
>>
>>23213340
Start with Frances Yates.
>>
>>23210830
Why does it matter whether you become literally physically invisible or you make it so no one can notice you? The results would be the same either way.
>>
>>23213593
i'm pretty sure you're an expert on not being noticed so I bow to your expertise.
>>
I didn’t believe it was real but it happened it was successful
>>
>>23203583
People will only show you what they want you to see. You can't apply retroactive blame upon yourself or your judgements unless you willingly ignore enormous red-flags, which I don't think you did. Standing on your own and making progress is a sign of strength, so stand tall.
>>
>>23206954
I shouldn't drag this on, but Zevon wasn't exactly a Julliard nigger. And I think we can agree he knew how to play his instrument, whether you like him or not. A very talented and moving musician, who didn't need to read music and books (two things you hate), despite the fact that he did these things anyway, who was able to become quite an accomplished songwriter and musician.
>>
>>23213945
that's great, anon
>>
>>23203072
>72
One shy. Must hurt. I can't Imagine having Pete King, of *all* people, refuse to give you the XI* after having begged him...And then (as legend has it) having Pete give it to Jim Fucking Graeb as an emergency precaution just to keep it out of the hands of Billy goddamn motherfucking Breeze! I'm not posting to rip on King, but Holy (King on the Throne) Fuck! Imagine having the XI* conferred upon A character such as Jim Graeb (Peter King allegedly having gone so far as to have scrawled the authority upon a cocktail napkin...like some thing a drunken, tripping Hunter S. Thompson might do to evince his intoxicated authority ...just to prevent Breeze from the XI*). Then Breeze went on to sign as Hymaeneus Beta XI* ANYWAY because he was SO fucking butthurt. No pun intended. Well, the pun would be intended if Bill Breeze ever *DID* receive the XI*. At least then it would make sense!
>>
>>23212844
>44
tell me this is not significant? I know you're not one. to put much stock in gematria, but STILL, dude. The Lamb. Dallet- Mem?
>>
>>23214144
For reals. It's probably the funniest twist in this whole silly tale.

Pat liked me. I have mixed feelings.
>>
>>23214187
>Pat
My error. Pat, you loony tune, please forgive me for calling you Pete!!! May your Joints draw smoothly and your Drinks be stiff. May your Rigs hit blood and may your spirits Obey.
>>
>>23214208
>Rigs
yikes
>>
What are the primary elemental correspondences for Jupiter and Venus? Seems to be some ambiguity online.
>>
>>23210571
Sevenleaf isn't a Thelemite.
>>
Satyr, I just got off the phone with the Secret Chiefs and they said you gotta take one for the team and open ZAX in Breeze' living room
>>
>>23212746
for years ive been seeing CCC graffiti where i live.

I wonder if thats a synchronicity, ive had one other fate one as well.
>>
So are there any good examples of mean cults that deserve to be made fun of on the internet?
>>
>>23214580
agrippa says air.
>>
>>23214932
I have seen that, but I also see fire and water for Jupiter, and all four for Venus, but predominantly air and earth. I have a feeling the planetary energies don’t fall neatly into elemental classifications.
>>
>>23214815
Thelema.
>>
>>23214992
Look now, there are a lot of different groups that might call themselves that or even disguise themselves as such. We can't just go around smearing them all together just to construct a strawman just because some subset likes to normalize putting our potential gfs in a harem and saying they'll hurt people for being "dangerous" or whatever.

... Hey remind me again how it is you guys didn't basically invent the LARP I'm pissed off about and/or why should I think you've stopped doing the LARP you invented?
>>
>>23214982
Skinner has the table blank.
I doubt you will find consensus.
>>
Bump.

How are you folks doing today?
>>
>>23215012
Seems to be the case.
>>23215043
Drunk and going to bed.
>>
What are good LHP authors apart from O9A? Because I'm sure you will recommend O9A you silly girls.
>>
>>23215288
And what makes you so sure?
>>
>>23215292
Seen it mentioned several times in here, why?
>>
>>23215302
You need to stop asking questions.
>>
>>23215288
What are you interested in in LHP specifically?
>>
>>23215308
Why, you sure are asking so many patronizing questions today, /omg/
>>
>>23215310
That's the only one I asked to you, I wanted to know what you might be interested in so I can answer your question the best. Are you looking for working with are you a beginner in the occult? Are you wanting to work with demons? How much edge are you okay with?
>>
>>23215315
Tbh I'm not sure you'd understand, I undertook a spiritual venture long ago, 11 years ago, to be very precise, I tried many things, and all I got was dryness a sense of dissatisfaction and the notion that I was failing hard, plus it all seemed to be bad for me, so I'm reexamining my beliefs and considering that perhaps I should embrace my darkness instead.

Full edgelord, no problem with demons. Apotheosis and worship of dark gods.
>>
>>23215324
I'd recommend this for more beginner stuff, a good foundation: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/ritualsforbeginners/

Book-wise a structured way to learn would be the dragon rouge courses, you can find them pdf in op library(it also recommends you books). Thomas Karlsson's Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic. Pic related is Clavicula Nox it is one of their symbols, I suggest meditating and focusing on the image in your head with your eyes closed.

If you have no problem with worshiping, Mark Allan Smith's Queen of Hell might be up your alley.
E.A. Koetting and Mike Ford are 2 popular LHP authors. Asenath Mason is also another LHP author.

For the more edgelordy stuff, Temple of Black light books, Liber Azerate(you can find a partial english translation online) and the Book of Sitra Achra.

Hope you find something you like.
>>
>>23215391
Fuck off, Jenkem.
>>
>>23215391
Also I'd like to add that the symbol in the band Behemoth's music video for Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czx-OIyrQwQ he uses the symbol used in Mark Allan Smith's The Red King. I was looking through a pdf library for books and noticed the symbol when I opened the book and remembered it being used in the behemoth video, so I downloaded the book.
>>
>>23215428
I'm not V.K. and unlike you I don't shill my own stuff here.
>>
>>23215043
alright nubti, im gonna do some mirror practice due ot being mirror anon.

i read a bit of your links and it gave me some ideas on how to alter some tiny bits of hte LBRP like giving unique colours to each pentagram for each angel.

also michael is associated with fire yes?
>>
>>23215477
Yeah Michael is the southern angel, ruling over fire.
>>
>>23215505
wait but the LBRP places rapheal in front, gabriel behind, micheal to the right and uriel to the left. and your facing east when you do this since this is after you draw the pentagram, so im confused
>>
>>23215514
What's the confusion?
>>
>>23215514
When you're facing East the South is on your right hand
>>
Does being in the the southern hemisphere have any effect on magic? Correspondences etc
>>
File: 20190816_140228.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1503)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>23215514
Buddy...
>>
>>23215629
i am a shit eating retard, sorry
>>
>when you open a book and there is a nice looking sigil in the first page
>>
>>23214580
>What are the primary elemental correspondences for Jupiter and Venus? Seems to be some ambiguity online.

Association, like the Golden Dawn, or planetary rulership.

>>23214729
>Satyr, I just got off the phone with the Secret Chiefs and they said you gotta take one for the team and open ZAX in Breeze' living room

That's one hell of an ask.

>>23215012
>Skinner has the table blank

Probably better not to trust Skinner, anyway.

>>23215043
So far, so good.

>>23215477
>also michael is associated with fire yes?
>>23215505

Indirectly.

Michael is actually associated with the southern wind, and the planets Sol and Mercury.

>>23215585
>Does being in the the southern hemisphere have any effect on magic? Correspondences etc

Theoretically, the elemental association of the quarters could change.

>>23215750
And then realize it's Tyson.
>>
>>23215762
>that's one hell of an ask
I'm sure William'll feel right at home.

Otherwise, do aethyrs fade over times like Watchtowers? Is it possible to contain them in a shared space?
>>
>>23215762
>element association could change

as mirror anon, i do live in the southern hemisphere.

but im gonna keep doing the lbrp as normal.
>>
>>23215783
>Otherwise, do aethyrs fade over times like Watchtowers?

If so, the half-life is fairly long.

>Is it possible to contain them in a shared space?

No, one æthyr replaces another, and it's difficult to artificially limit the effects in time and space. It's why the only sure way to get out of an aethyr is to open another.
>>
>>23215808
>one aethyr replaces another
Are the aethyrs localized in space? That is, can you travel sufficiently far enough away from the place of opening, or is the operant the anchor?

I'm asking because I'm trying to understand if there would be some kind of bleed or runoff to anybody near the operating space.
>>
So uhhh, is there a way to see magical stuff?

like i know allegedly some people can see auras.
>>
>>23215830
>Are the aethyrs localized in space?

I think it's time dependent. From experience, effects seem to spread as time progresses.

But, at least for a while, they seem to stay in place. If you read Black Lodge, we set up our defenses using this principal, with the 11th æthyr in Mountain View and the 9th in Santa Cruz.

>I'm asking because I'm trying to understand if there would be some kind of bleed or runoff to anybody near the operating space.

There usually is.

>>23215838
>So uhhh, is there a way to see magical stuff?

Yes. Skrying, lucid dreaming, and astral projection. Of course real-world effects are kinda magical too.
>>
>>23215882
Mirror anon, is lucid dreaming magical?

cause i know its accepted by science

I just want to have a vision..
>>
>>23215901
>is lucid dreaming magical

It's a technique useful in our magical practice. The three techniques - skrying, lucid dreaming, and astral projection - are probably three expressions of the same faculty, since exercising one seems to affect the others.

My ex, for example, learned to skry and almost immediately began having vivid dreams and one wild spontaneous OOBE/AB.
>>
>>23215931
>OOBE/AP

Got my acronym wrong.
>>
>>23215933
thats interesting, I should start writing down my dreams.

and that makes sense, I imagine remembering dreams helps scrying helps astral projcetion, would like visualization help as well?
>>
>>23215939
It does.

Keep something with which to record your dreams beside your bed. When you first awake, at any time, lie still and try to remember as much as you can about what you were dreaming. Then record it as best you can. This creates a self-reinforcing process: the more you recall, the more you will be able to recall. And this awareness of your dreams will spill over into your dreams.
>>
>>23215882
Thanks, I'll find an isolated location when it's time to take on TEX.
>>
>>23216165
Literally just open it, and then close it with the LBRP
>>
>>23216184
nubti im curious, what can you do?
>>
>>23216184
You can't banish æthyrs. You can close them down, but they won't go away. You'll still be inside it.
>>
A friend of mine bought some Ecstacy last week. They had this peculiar sigil pressed into them, and while I rolled, the thought hit me that it was done with intent, charging a sigil thru rolling strangers.
>>
This is gonna sound edgy, but can anger and such emotions be used as a tool for occult matters?

like scrying, sigils and such, mirror anon
>>
>>23216570
Yes.
>>
>>23216578
How?
>>
>>23216584
It helps with baneful magic.
>>
>>23216610
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>23216353
No dice, the strangers don't care about the sigil.

>>23216693
Pour vous.
>>
>>23216192
The real question is, what can't I do?
And the answer is, a lot.

>>23216198
I haven't found that to be the case.
>>
>>23216935
Which suggests?
>>
>>23216948
Doesn't suggest much, honestly. There's many different possibilities; I'd like to believe that Providence looks out for me.
>>
>>23216951
The fact that you believe you can banish an æthyr, while others cannot. What does that suggest?
>>
>>23216964
It suggests that you're mistaking 'closing' with banishing.
The way I see it, and perhaps the reason why I haven't had any unexpected events take place, is because I see the LBRP as a 'return' to the default state, with the elements balanced and spirit descending into matter.

Given that they're telepathic, I don't doubt that intention and understanding affects my results.

OR there's another option. I could well be just fucking blind. It's 50/50.
>>
>>23216970
What's the difference between closing and banishing an aethyr? Not Satyr fyi
>>
>>23217028
One is like closing a door, the other is like moving the entire skyscraper to a different location, away from you.
>>
>>23216970
>>23216935

uhh how long did it take you to get any results when you started?
>>
>>23217114
I literally don't remember. Sorry. To the best of my knowledge my first experiments were when I was around... 9-10 years old?

It also depends on what types of results you'd consider 'valid'. I did quite a bit of healing work in my teens, through simple 'energy work' and reiki. Later on I added normal everyday prayer to it, and then thing went wack.
>>
>>23217122
ah, what did you pray to?

As like its a tad annoying, I've considered doing a prayer to like raziel or metatron as there both like keepers of knowledge and i want knowledge
>>
>>23217125
Just recite the Lord's Prayer, sit the fuck down, and wait until things start happening.

Sometimes it takes no time at all, sometimes it takes an hour.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.