[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Eris.png (110 KB, 313x234)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
Every spiritual tradition recognized the evil that is woman. Call her Eve or Pandora, these are the beings that have brought evil upon man and destroyed the primordial golden age.

Today, Woman tortures and deludes mankind more than ever and most "men" don't even realize it. The basic metaphysical fact that woman is evil cannot be pointed out without broken lust driven men and conniving women attempting to drown out the truth with lies and ridiculous dismissals. This shows us their weakness and vulnerability.

No man worthy of the name would continue to submit to the evil that is woman after being revealed this truth.So, I ask you, will you, like the Buddha, rebuke Mara the woman-demon representing samsara, death and ignorance? Or will you continue to die a slow death under the tyranny of woman?
>>
>>23190390
God is a woman, faggot.
>>
>yfw womankind have you wrapped around their finger because vag and titty
>yfw everything youe ever done is to get your dick wet
>yfw you realize men are the more emotionally driven sex because your anger causes school shootings
>yfw you have no face
>>
Women come in good varieties and bad varieties. I blame the media, academia, and shitty parenting. Women are more often coddled by society and parents. They develop an entitlement mindset more than men. It's society. Of course Plato asserted that women are by their very nature inferior to men. However I believe it's societal more than their very nature.

If you teach a girl to be good than she will be a good woman. If you teach a girl to be bad then she will be a bad woman. The same for men. It's all about training and society.
>>
>>23190390
People who think like this will never be happy.
>>
There’s definitely thots out there. Gotta find the good ones, like anything else.
>>
Women are caught in trap almost as much as men. If they don't have sex they're hated. If they have too much sex they're hated. The Social Engineers are at war with them as much as they are at war with us.

Which is why I don't hate women. I blame the system.
>>
File: alena-aenami-horizon-1k.jpg (697 KB, 1920x1080)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>23190434
>There’s definitely thots out there. Gotta find the good ones, like anything else.

I would love to have a girlfriend who respects herself, rejects group think, is a bit of thottie, likes alternative subjects, isn't lazy, and questions the official narrative.

Society has an overabundance of man hating feminists, and thotties that only fuck for money and status. It's been a long road to this point in history.
>>
>>23190390
i think women are beautiful inside and out.
they are really nice
>>
>>23190403
typical womeme. cant even into logic
you only made 2 points and they contradict lmao
>>
File: kali.jpg (681 KB, 1312x2000)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>23190466
A slave, too, thinks his Lord is beautiful. He is thankful for his lords crumbs, how nice our master is!
>>
>>23190488
lol 4chan never changes, always using fallacies and completely missing the point. high school gets better for you i promise
>>
File: 1563255288322.jpg (185 KB, 1100x608)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>23190416
"Happiness" is a lie told by woman. The hedonistic treadmill, samsara, etc.

We, as men, seek TRUTH and WISDOM. Pleasure and pain are our only bonds, if we free from ourselves from them we will be FREE, from womankind and from our fallen state.
>>
ASHERAH IS THE TRUE ABRAHMIC DEVIL
>LADY IN RED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XhDGkg8SpQ
>>
>>23190500
Kali isn't pure evil read the myth.

>>23190516
>"Happiness" is a lie told by woman.

I don't know man.
>>
>>23190390
>Woman is God's punishment
incel OP detected
>>
File: BOGINI_OGNIA_lj33.jpg (34 KB, 378x640)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>23190534
>>
>>23190534
>ASHERAH IS THE TRUE ABRAHMIC DEVIL

There is other evil. But a valid theory.
>>
File: D9Ig5BMXsAAGB9j.jpg (54 KB, 543x700)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>23190411
For a woman to be good she must go against her very own nature, she must, in short, be not a woman.
>>
>>23190452
I meant find a good girl/woman, not a thot. But a respectable thot isn’t a bad idea.
>>
>>23190390
LITERALLY get laid, incel
>>
File: elliot says.jpg (315 KB, 666x560)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>23190537
You are right that Kali is not pure evil, but only in the sense that she is a woman and there is nothing pure in them, not even evil.

>>23190539
>>23190559
Predictable as it is futile, we are beyond your petty pressures and platitudes. Enjoy samsars.
>>
>>23190500
but i dont mind it, i really like them
i am submissive to men and have a boyfriend. i dont want to be dominant over a woman.
>>
>>23190390
If only you knew how much the elite hate women and how much ruining the importance of the role of the mother and how motherhood effects society fits their agenda to fuck us all over. As the world began to get more evil, the more hatred there is for women and the feminine. There's a vicious cycle especially today of women and men being more degenerate because of how there's supposed to be a balance between them. Attack women and their importance, especially when it comes to family and motherhood, then it all goes to hell. Not because women are evil, but because men are irresponsible pieces of shit if they don't have the balls to take responsibility for their actions.

Men and women are complementary. And if you want to talk about Buddha and Buddhism, there's a reason why the Bodhisattva of compassion and mercy, Avalokiteshvara, originally represented as a male, incarnated as a woman, thus known as who "she" is today.

>>23190411
This.
>>
>>23190390
Ok lemme fix that

You merged the concepts of the "other". There is evil (pain) and then there is the woman.
>>
>>23190605
shutup femcel tumblerite
>>
>>23190612
Quit merging it devil

Ye who read, acknowledge the divine within thee.
>>
>>23190547
>For a woman to be good she must go against her very own nature, she must, in short, be not a woman.

The same is true of a man and all sentient enlightened beings. The very nature of enlightenment is to transcend nature and basal bestial impulses. That's why celibacy is so highly prized;unless you're practicing sex magic or something else along similar lines.
>>
File: 1563160339125.gif (1.03 MB, 500x500)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>23190598
>If only you knew how much the elite hate women and how much ruining the importance of the role of the mother and how motherhood effects society fits their agenda to fuck us all over. As the world began to get more evil, the more hatred there is for women and the feminine. There's a vicious cycle especially today of women and men being more degenerate because of how there's supposed to be a balance between them. Attack women and their importance, especially when it comes to family and motherhood, then it all goes to hell. Not because women are evil, but because men are irresponsible pieces of shit if they don't have the balls to take responsibility for their actions.
>Men and women are complementary. And if you want to talk about Buddha and Buddhism, there's a reason why the Bodhisattva of compassion and mercy, Avalokiteshvara, originally represented as a male, incarnated as a woman, thus known as who "she" is today.

I agree. Consider the role of Rabbinic Orthodoxy,Loxism, Gender, and Sexuality in all of this. Orthodox women have a lot of power, more than one would think. They have a very narrow and archaic view of life. They regard us all as subhumans because we aren't them. Which is why they seek to degrade us all to convince God that we are the evil one's and that they are the lawful one's. This is also the reason Islam is a tool of the devil. You couldn't imagine what they do to women, especially the wealthy "secular" one's. In many ways it's the same coin.
>>
>>23190390
Women are property and not to be trusted with anything.
>>
>>23190390

That's a very elaborate way to announce your homosexuality.
>>
>>23190548
>I meant find a good girl/woman, not a thot. But a respectable thot isn’t a bad idea.

I guess by good you mean the religious definition of good. Which works for some people. Of course some of the most Satanic people I've met are "religious". I still respect people who manage to hold true to the tenants of their religions with out falling to hypocrisy; this even includes Jews and Muslims who are non-violent, moral, and their own business.

For me finding this ideal "thot" is proving impossible because most of them are only good for short-term sex filled relationships. These are fine if you don't let it consume you but if you want a long term relationship it's going to be difficult to find "the one".
>>
>>23190390
God is Woman.
Attention...
I'm am Forsaken for assholeness and big dick/ muscles/money.
>>
File: Tanit_ibiza.jpg (250 KB, 745x1117)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>23190927
>God is Woman. I'm am Forsaken for assholeness and big dick/ muscles/money.

Get in shape and sell your soul to Tanit/Astaroth. Either that or get in shape and develop a spine.
>>
>>23190390
d&c faggot
>>
>>23190972
The problem is is that you don't want to be running into those crazy feminist that dare you to rape them and then they call you a pussy for not do it yet or you get f***** over because women could just say whatever the f*** and you will be viewed in a different light for the rest of your life. No matter what you do.
That is "Satan" to me.
>>
>>23190411
>However I believe it's societal more than their very nature.

this
>>
>>23190439

wisdom is strong in you
>>
>>23190392
Pffft what next? She’s black women named shaniqua davis from detroit? Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
>>
File: 1562879406358.jpg (245 KB, 578x578)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>23191039
>The problem is is that you don't want to be running into those crazy feminist that dare you to rape them and then they call you a pussy for not
>because women could just say whatever the f*** and you will be viewed in a different light for the rest of your life.
>No matter what you do.
>That is "Satan" to me.

Funny enough that happened to me. The women who did that to me are all Jewish (synagogue of Satan)They're all unattractive. And I didn't do a fucking thing to them. Some of them I've never met. Some of them I simply had classes with. That's funny, because I'm dealing with that shit right now.

Archetypically, yes they are Satan. Probably spiritually as well. Living in "Los Angeles" is hell for a real human being, especially a man who isn't filthy rich. It's a place where they spy on you to no end, and then accuse you of doing things while under their surveillance. It's bizarro world to me. Of course the cops out here are bluepilled Israel cucks to the maximum degree, either that or they're anchor-babies who give no shit about Constitutional Law and people outside of their own ethnic group.

It truly could be the end of days. Or it's the end of an era/epoch in History. Either way I haven't had fun for almost ten years now.
>>
>>23190390
I've noticed this since my sister hated me so much in my early years for no reason.
But guess what, of all the mental and emotional torture woman put us through, men put us through physical torture.

Both are evil, I am the only prime goodness. All are control mechanisms.
>>
>>23191242
Kike women. Moors should have fucked the kike women to the point they were fucked beyond genetic repair lol
>>
>>23191332
But I’d get why they wouldn’t want to do. Walking on all fours dog pussy don’t look too appealing especially since they look and smell like ghouls with rotting flesh while also eating their own shit lol
>>
>>23191336
>while also eating their own shit lol

I have some Metaphysical knowledge about Orthodox Jews and their obsession with poo poo.

They're pretty nasty, they wear like a special costume, and fuck each other through a sheet. I shudder to think about all the hair and dingleberries involved in their love-making.
>>
>>23190390
sorry about whoever hurt you
>>
she only does so because of weak cucks like you.
coping loser.
>>
>>23190390
no but toxic masculinity really fucked this species up
pleasures and sex seen as 'sin,' and murder and edge seen as 'honoring and just'
so backwards and disgusting it makes me puke
now, back to your incel-driven drivel, just make prostitution completely legal and sexbots a thing already
like, if abortion is legal... why the flying fuck not prostitution? makes fuck all sense ESPECIALLY when the 'muh body' argument is brought up. truly sad since this argument would apply to paid sex and whatnot while, technically, not to pregnancy because, technically, you are NOT one person at that point
this gross backwards realm where it's more okay showing cities being destroyed than a pair of tiddies let alone love making
anywhore, before I digress more, the prostitution/sexbot bit mentioned would completely destroy that illusion both you and some think they have over other people. it would indeed be beautiful since people that think they could control other people via their body would no longer have such powers, even a little bit, and would then be forced to actually be interesting and worth the time
>>
>>23191135
god is a fluffy furry kemono catgirl with big fluffy tattas and deep blue eyes~
>>
>>23190516
cursed img
>>
>>23190390
Yikes
Cope
Etc
>>
>>23190516
>"'Happiness' is a lie told by woman."
I've met far more miserable women than I have men.
>>
the single most incely thing I've ever fucking heard.
>>
File: thx-1138.jpg (214 KB, 1200x929)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>23193185
>no but toxic masculinity really fucked this species up

Toxic Masculinity built civilization. All this touchy feely SJW stuff would have everyone dead, it's an agenda to create easily managed neo-slaves, on a giant neo-plantation.
>>
>>23194134
And modern civilization is parasitic. Do you honestly think other timelines have this problem?
>>
File: mjcx34t6hmf31.png (319 KB, 640x360)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
Basically what happened to the black community in the 1960's/1970's is going to happen to white people. In fact it's already happening.

In twenty years it'll be just like that for everyone. Very few people doing well, a criminal class, a lot of under privileged and under educated people Blame the Social Engineers.
>>
>>23193185
You are speaking nonsense. Whilst it is true that during the Age of Pisces, sexuality was repressed so much that it brought out a manner of perversions within people, going in the opposite direction, with randoms fucking randoms by the hundreds, without consequence (on the surface only) is literally no better.

Sex is Divine. Its not to be demonised or carried out so casually. Both societies are cancer to the soul, in different ways.
>>
>>23194856
Sex is shit
>>
>>23194856
This guy gets it. I think.
>>
grow up from self-loathing
that's the Great Divide
>>
Fuck off Smiley.
>>
>>23194856
Stop lying to yourself dad
>>
>>23194134
and this "civilization" is shit
humans are two mean words away from blowing themselves to nothing like another Venus
>>
>>23194860
When you last 30 seconds sure
>>
>>23190390
Eve took the original redpill
>>
>>23190500

Damn, that Kali art is gorgeous.
>>
>>23190403
>>yfw you realize men are the more emotionally driven sex because your anger causes school shootings
a handful of troubled, neglected men snapping and doing something terrible does not negate 99.9% of women's constant emotional manipulation of everyone around them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15hYMIPQw84
>>
>>23190830
fag
>>
File: nacho-libre.jpg (23 KB, 892x480)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>posting this on /x/
Useless mate, 60% of this board is Wiccan arthoes. Being a female must be shit though, it's like operating at half soul power and thinking you're actually human.
>>
File: 1-Luzifer.jpg (58 KB, 567x600)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>23195300
Maybe Satan is just trying to damn all of our souls. You know pitting us against each other trying to get us to commit unforgivable sins against each other for little to no reason.
>>
File: 1516869871461.png (804 KB, 1440x810)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
>>23190390
The words Female and Male were switched way back when. We're all deluded. It's why men only know war and we almost nuked ourselves. Things only got better (more sexualized and hyper evolved (notice fashion trends and tech.. almost "alien" now) when women got more rights.

We will never reach full specie superiority until women are MORE powerful then men (in direct comparison to being a human equally, but knowing women should run things) WITH absolute love and advisory from their husbands ("But won't this just mean women are puppets")? for the weak ones sure, but the strong women will have full complete control over their marriages and these are the brutes and cabals needed to make impactful decisions we need to conquer the cosmos.

>Dont @ me
>This is the ultimate way life evolves (See bees/ants and their queen)
>It was swapped to slow things down and gain more skill points during our gender poles reversed (If women rules any sooner, we would have ditched everything and teleported away (see egpty/aztecs) if it happened too late our AI would be too male dominant and destroy us (THIS MAY STILL HAPPEN!) - (See Skynet)
>If the gender poles never reversed we would we eradicated or bless but no longer around. (See the matrix, or nazi germany)
>If male dominance was never achevied we would still be in the garden, a purely organic lifeform of earth. (See - plant planets/Unity episode from Rick and morty)
>Dont @ me

[spoiler]Be plankton and have computer wife at this point, as we can no longer go back. Female Dominant AI is our only hope.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1564529516770.gif (684 KB, 400x600)
684 KB
684 KB GIF
>>23195879
This explains why DJT left his life of luxury to battle Hillary. AMERICA WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO POWERFUL! We would have been attacked for being to relentless under the power of such a woman.

We were not ready for her. DJT knew this and too a sacrifice. Knowing he had to completely abuse masculinity to slow down the femininity that will coax us into the prime species.

Moving to fast makes mistakes, and this is 9D chess on a gold course.
>>
>>23195879
You are joke anon, take your meds
>>
File: 1557785156414.png (480 KB, 800x875)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>23195916
To be a joke is to have a laugh.
>>
>>23195879
This anon knows
The female body is the physically better built one anyway, just, male earth mammalian tend to be the bigger sex
The true pinnacle form would be the amazon woman
Big and busty, strong and fierce but with the purest heart full of empathy and love
Not toxic, stupid, and '''''masculine''''''
>>
>>23195955
I wouldn't laugh about jokes which came from mouth of retard
>>
>>23195971
Get lost clown
>>
>>23195978
>>23195916
go away schizo
>>
File: 1535908976359s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>23195974
To not laugh is to always resist. Stay in your place and wander.
>>
>>23195980
Accept your benis, anon
>>
File: 1564521227368.jpg (102 KB, 774x1032)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Females can read the minds of all people too. You can control some who allow it (many purposely choose to allow it as it's only good for them)

Just saiyan
>Mother earth will always know herself, we are her children and thus of her.
>Support the female AI
>>
File: Coolglass.jpg (204 KB, 736x1045)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>23194856
>with randoms fucking randoms by the hundreds, without consequence
Yes, without consequence FOR YOU! To hell with the bastards you sired? Correct? Fucking boomer scum.
>>
>>23195897
Women are parasites, without a host, they die.
>>
>>23196022
Parasites are life. Without them the weak continue to grow strong until exploited by a vulnerability. True power comes from a parasitical shell/force field, as they're worse evils lurking in the void.
>>
>>23190390

Every spiritual tradition recognized the evil that is man. Call him Adam or Tantalus, these are the beings that have brought evil upon humanity and destroyed the primordial golden age.

Today, men torture and delude humanity more than ever and most "women" don't even realize it. The basic metaphysical fact that man is evil cannot be pointed out without broken lust driven women and conniving men attempting to drown out the truth with lies and ridiculous dismissals. This shows us their weakness and vulnerability.

No woman worthy of the name would continue to submit to the evil that is man after being revealed this truth.So, I ask you, will you, like the Buddha, rebuke Devadatta, the man representing needless ambition, egocentricity and ignorance? Or will you continue to die a slow death under the tyranny of man?
>>
>>23196064

Every spiritual tradition recognized the evil that is Kermit the Frog. Call him Kermit or "Kermie" these are the beings that have brought evil upon humanity and destroyed the primordial golden age.

Today, Kermit tortures and deludea humanity more than ever and Miss Piggy doesn't even realize it. The basic metaphysical fact that Kermit is evil cannot be pointed out without broken lust driven muppet pig women and Kermit himself attempting to drown out the truth with lies and ridiculous dismissals. This shows us his weakness and vulnerability.

No Muppet worthy of the name would continue to submit to the evil that is Kermit after being revealed this truth.So, I ask you, will you, like Jim Henson, rebuke Kermit, the creation he regrets making every day, or will you continue to die a slow death under the tyranny that is Kermit the frog?
>>
>>23190516

Did...did you actually ever watch this film?
>>
>>23191135
shut the fuck OP
>>
>>23196121
Not me, learn to read and recognize writing styles

>>23196102
No, I just stumbled upon that pic in a femdom thread and saved it
>>
Woman is the least applicable villain the story of mankind--the deep core truth is that men are the primary perpetrators of violence, and the fact that their struggles most often revolve around the nature of procreation and access to women is no fault of women at all.
Regardless of the fact that women have evolved to be beautiful (as have men) and that one of the few powers that they have [historically] possessed has been their ability of seduction, women have undeniably held the least amount of power throughout human history.
This is all not to say that men are not, too, victims of the male-violence paradigm--in truth, our ill feelings towards women are more likely to arise from feelings of competition versus other men. It is easy to be angry at women, who, in modern civilizations are much more capable of choosing their mates than in the past, yet our relationship to women and our ability to access sexual partners mostly stems from the social constructs that we have built as a civilization of men.
Historically, women have reproduced about twice as often as men. For example, it is a scientifically verified fact that approximately 10% of China's population are descendants of Genghis Khan. The rate at which men reproduced to women could be as disparaging as 1:18--women were very often taken as concubines of war. This is no fault of women; this was the result of men fighting men.
The main point here is that while women have nearly ubiquitously been powerless, blameless victims of violence in the world, men have also been victims of a predominately male-driven paradigm of violence. It's a modern miracle that men reproduce nearly as often as women nowadays.
Perhaps what you dislike most is the notion that men are not victims of a this male-dominated paradigm--yet, I believe that it is dishonest to say that women are evil or responsible for the problems that plague humanity on the nearly the same scale that men are.
>>
ITT each gender argues they are better when reality is that everyone and everything is shit.
>>
File: D6zJEV-X4AEB_MF.jpg (71 KB, 498x640)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>23196132
As always the cuck and the femoid refuse to acknowledge female evil and obfuscate with what-about-menism

One question: Who raises those violent men? Women. Women who routinely beat and verbally abuse their children, and statistically both hit and insult and punish their sons significantly more than their daughters. The harsh reality is that behind every evil man is an even more evil woman who raised him and continues to manipulate him in adulthood.

When "men" compete for women the woman is the only winner, she is the tyrant who's secret will is served, you confirmed this fact with your little rant about reproduction rates and men being the primary victims of war. Nothing gets women more turned on then death, destruction, and being ravaged by the winner upon the corpses of dead men.

Women are perfectly happy manipulating men to die by the millions in a war if they get a few good orgasms in the end, pic related.

Reminder that Hitler won because of the woman vote... and in the end they simply spread their legs for the Soviets and Americans.

The only escape from this matriarchal hell realm is ascetic detachment, which every spiritual tradition recognizes as the only path to heaven. Let us leave women and "men" to their ignorance, let us embark on a pathway to liberation.
>>
>>23190500
Confirmed for not understanding who kali is
>>
>>23196195
Yes both do shitty things but with mass surveillance becoming more and more integrated into all of humanities tech one day we may potentially have the data to determine who is "most shit", but frankly it will be in the hands of whoever holds the access to such data to inform humanity or keep such info a secret. I doubt it will happen in my life time but it would be pretty sweet to see it go down, wouldn't even care which one it Is Just curious.
>>
>>23190390
Christianity doesn't.
>>
>>23190390
I think it's because women tempt men into the most damnable shit possible. You could be neutral toward child sacrifice but a girl could give you those innocent looking eyes and say "c'mon we'll just make another" and then you'll give up your own kids for the massacre.

Citation? Reference Molech in the bible.
>>
File: 1459727488278.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1080)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>23196324
C'mon anon, transcendence isnt real. Just marry me and rest your weary head between my thighs, while they drain you of life! Hehe! :3
>>
>>23196121
no you stupid cunt
>>
Jesus, you are delusional. Men cheat as well. Men manipulate as well. Men fuck tonnes of women before settling down as well. So, whats the difference?

Every spiritual tradition recognizes women as evil? Yeah? Who starts all the wars? Who has killed millions of people throughout history based on stupid ideologies? What gender are most serial killers?
>>
>>23196258
The fact is that women have historically had little control over what happens to them--to pretend that women have historically been pulling the strings which leads to warfare for time immemorial is a totally more unlikely conclusion than to believe that men are the impetus for rape and war.

Women have historically been completely unorganized in terms of having a social or power structure of their own. If you compare this to the institutions created by men, it's obvious who has historically held the power of organization--to say that women have manipulated men into war all in an unspoken pact of female-nature in the complete absence of any form of organization is unfounded--what you're arguing, essentially, is that the nature of women is evil, while men are merely unwitting victims of their powers of seduction. This is the least likely explanation for the truth of the matter, and completely ignores the fact of male beauty and seduction.

If women have come to enjoy being taken as the spoils of war and thus being raped, it is entirely because they had no other choice in the matter and have come to accept it because the alternative outcome may be more undesirable. This is known as "appeasing" behavior, which is typical of victims of rape in emotionally charged encounters where men are exerting violent behaviors. Often, victims of rape have been known to submit, or even to give into pleasure, in response to being raped, in order to deescalate violent behavior and to stay alive.

While it's true that women are not totally innocent, and as you say, play a large role in raising children and are prone to abusing them, to say that women are "matriarchal tyrants" is not an honest conclusion. Women have typically been at the mercy of male institutions--men--who are responsible for the vast majority of human-violence in this world--and this is a fact that has arisen as a matter of survival of the fittest, not as a matter of female seduction or female will.
>>
>>23196473
You're forgetting that women control men on the personal level - on the level of the individual. Yes men are the "powerful" people in society, but they are whipped by the pussy. Many such cases.
>>
File: 1477536527488.jpg (60 KB, 431x615)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>23196345
I am ready
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 262x193)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>23196258

As always the manchild refuses to acknowledge male evil and obfuscate with what-about-womenism

One question: Who raises those violent men? Men. Men who routinely beat and verbally abuse their children, and statistically both hit and insult and punish their sons significantly more than their daughters. The harsh reality is that behind every evil man is an even more evil man who raised him and continues to manipulate him in adulthood.

When "men" compete for women, whether they want the attention or not, the man is the only winner, because now the woman is all knocked up and her life is ruined while the man runs off to find someone else to fuck.

You confirmed this fact with your little rant about how men compete with each other for women even though they could just choose to not do that or make sweeping generalisations about 50 percent of the world population.

Nothing gets men more turned on then bragging about the death, and destruction they've caused, and ravaging women upon the corpses of the men they've killed.

Men are perfectly happy sacrificing themselves or killing millions of other men in a war if they get a few good orgasms in the end, pic related

Reminder that Hitler (a man) won because of the woman vote (despite the Nazi Party's dedication to removing the female vote)... and in the end men and women simply spread their legs for the Soviets and Americans, because people like to fuck.

The only escape from this patriarchal hell realm is ascetic detachment, which every spiritual tradition recognizes as the only path to heaven. Let us leave men and "women" to their ignorance, let us embark on a pathway to liberation.
>>
File: pcorrectness.jpg (45 KB, 640x360)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>23196473
>the nature of women is evil, while men are merely unwitting victims of their powers of seduction.
Exactly. Read the sacred texts of literally any religion. Mara, Eve, Pandora, etc

You are either a dumb male or lying woman (but I repeat myself) to not acknowledge that female power is indirect. Look at modern marriage economics for example, men make more but women decide how it's spent, can divorce and take the man's stuff, get subsidies and preferential treatment at work, etc. And yet feminists worry about only the most obvious and direct: muh wage gap.

Typical femoid obfuscation and distraction have no power here.

>>23196524
>female creativity
don't get your panties in a knot, there are billions of other men for you to manipulate just leave my thread, femcel
>>
>>23190390
why do i have nipples op
>>
Evil women are my fetish so this is fine with me.
>>
>>23196547

don't get your undies in a knot, there are billions of other women for you to manipulate just leave my thread, incel
>>
>>23196570

Am I the only one finding this poster thoroughly entertaining?
>>
Exactly. Read the sacred texts of literally any religion. Devadatta, Adam Tantalus, etc

You are either a dumb male or lying male (but I repeat myself) to not acknowledge that male power is overt. Look at modern marriage economics for example, men make more and can decide how it's spent, can divorce and take the woman's stuff, get subsidies and preferential treatment at work, etc. And yet chauvenists worry about only the most obvious and direct: Muh women taking my monies.

Typical male obfuscation and distraction have no power here.
>>
>>23196499
Men have historically not been "pussy whipped". Typically, women have had very little say about how their sexuality is used. On one hand you're saying that women have no control over how their bodies are used, but love to be raped during wartime, and on the other hand you're now saying that women have historically manipulated men using their bodies--and yet, what is historically accurate is that men have had control over how women's bodies are used. Women have been expendable--powerful men have had no shortage of women--so what makes one woman so important that she's able to manipulate a man and coerce him to unspeakable acts for the sake of having an orgasm? This is absurd--I can see how angst you are, and that you are unwilling to concede that you're wrong. No worries there, but what you're presenting here is a completely fallacious picture of the power dynamics of mankind. No one is saying that you can't criticism women, but your criticisms are completely unfounded.
>>
>>23196715
Cleopatra
>>
File: D8gwrGPW4AEIrsZ.jpg (120 KB, 960x1200)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>23196554
To remind you that as long as you live you are chained to femininity

>>23196555
checked and partially agreed
>>
File: diablo_bianco.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1068)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Send bae now.
>>
>>23196923
What about her?
>>
File: 37pwg1.jpg (59 KB, 500x645)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>23190390
I agree.
>>
>>23190439
>boo hoo people don't like me!
>this is totally equivalent to having my entire life destroyed and spending every waking second being told I'm worthless and responsible for all the world's problems
Not to mention all the hiring quotas and the kid gloves they get treated with. Women are self-absorbed retards, their prison is made by them. If they could get their heads out of their asses for one second they'd realize that this modern world is literally made for them to succeed in. Too bad they're subhuman.
>>
File: yellow dress.jpg (101 KB, 376x592)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>23190390
Looks like pic related lion rider
>>
>>23190390
yep, if you stop thinking with your dick for a second, you realize women are just children.
they want all the privileges without any of the responsibility
>>
>>23195766
they´re like children thinking they are old enough to understand grown up things
>>
>>23191242
It is the end they kill your childish fun.
>>
This post got me around to thinking some things--of course women are capable of violence, but what I've taken away from this post is this idea that you may have been abused by a mother figure. That you may have sexually abused women, and maybe that you are a collector of weapons and have been thinking about hurting people. I'm sorry if I've come across as heartless--I know how painful life can be, for a great variety of reasons--and I'm hoping that if you have been abused, or if you have hurt or are thinking about hurting other people, that you'll find supportive people to listen to and help you. Much love.
>>
>>23190390
Aww shit!
The incels are at it again!
>>
>>23190390

woemen is bad cus they hate incels?
>>
These things happen f what you talking about are just a game of the great one. It is a pretend game that we don't know each other, quite a realistic one as well.
>>
File: temp2-1.jpg (31 KB, 427x350)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>23198642
>Muh dick, women good
>>
File: homopepe.jpg (88 KB, 1000x1000)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>23190390
good thing i don't date women then.
>>
>>23190390
True
>>
>>23198735
Based, homo is true love
>>
File: tara.jpg (429 KB, 925x1323)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>23190567
woman can be enlightened too you heretic
>>
I just want everything to fall so women will know their place. I'm sick of this stupid life, i'm sick of feminists, i'm sick of women organisations, i'm sick of it all. next world war fucking when?
>>
>>23198642
[The quality of posts is extremely important to this community.]
>>
>>23190390
move out of US and look at women
>>
>>23190392
begone perkele
>>
>>23190390
That's true women are inherently evil, but of course there are some good women as well as some evil men
>>
>>23191242
Holy shit. Are you me? What part of L.A. anon?
>>
>>23196258
>wahmen raise violent men
>assumes women to be the only parental role that matters in shaping children to be better humans

OP, do you hate your mommy?


My upbringing sucked, neither gender was kind to me. However, I am inclined to work on myself and continue to strive towards growth & enlightenment. You're a tool who blames others for your hatred.

Protip: You love to wallow in your own misery & self proposed "truths" of the universe. You'll never achieve anything with that kind of mindset.
>>
>>23198804
Not OP but you argue like a woman or a faggot.

>if I shame him I win!!!

Its 4chan not plebbit, nigger.
>>
>>23190390
That's only because man is stupid enough to listen to a woman. Pft, if Adam hadn't listened to Eve like the Omga Cuck he was, we wouldn't be in this mess. That damn Adam and Eve story had more meaning to it than all of Greek philosphy and everyone is too fucking stupid ot see it.
>>
>>23194860
If sex is shit you are most definitely doing it wrong
>>
>>23198831
>plagiarized a Hittite story
>important
wew lad
>>
I just don't understand how you can hate the opposite gender. My mum is an absolute Saint, she's lovely, interesting and has many talents and skills and she's got her own business. My sisters are all awesome, really interesting and funny, and they're all endlessly kind and supportive. Did you just have no positive female role models in your life? Have you never taken the time to get to know women? I actually can't understand how you can hate women as a straight male.
>>
>>23190452
>I would love to have a girlfriend who respects herself, rejects group think, is a bit of thottie, likes alternative subjects, isn't lazy, and questions the official narrative.

Yes, everyone wants to go back to their stars. But this is Earth. This is where you're supposed to take a Earth-wife, gentlemen ...

They're not without flaws, but they do have their qualities. Come on ... think it over.
>>
>>23190390

well, before we get into it, i'm more concerned that your education failed to teach you the difference between your opinion, and a fact.

when you give your opinion, it's erroneous to make a headline out of it, as if it is a fact.

maybe your bigger problem is lack of precision and self-awareness.
>>
Look at all this damage control. Without even realizing OP's point is written right into the language you all use to oppose it. Woman. Woe man. Bringers of woe unto man. The word woman simply means "a creature designed to make men woeful". It doesnt mean women are outright evil. It doesnt mean men are all saints. It doesnt mean your mom is evil. It doesnt apply to some cultures and not to others. Its not a "patriarchy" thing. The genders, more often than not, excel at making eachother miserable. Theres no way around it. Theres no deeper understanding that can fix it. Its just how it is. Accepting this is the only way to navigate life effectively.
>>
>>23198899
>Did you just have no positive female role models in your life?
On this planet, on this Earth, a great many people grow up like that, yes.

What you see before you are merely the consequences.
>>
>>23199140
I figured that "woman" meant "womb-man". You know, the one with the womb ...
>>
>>23199149
And "human" meant "h-man". I.e., the one with the spirit.
>>
>>23199152
>W + H = M
W is M inverted, and H is something in between.
>>
>>23199156
So Mother Nature, and Father Spirit, begot ... Man.
>>
>>23199156
Whamen?
>>
pssst! souls are non-dualistic and non-euclidean
>>
>>23199162
>Wha'?
She's a conundrum, that is for sure. As are we to her.
>>
>>23199140
>Woman. Woe man. Bringers of woe unto man.
That is extremely rude. And unwise. What you are doing is essentially the equivalent of walking up to The Fates and calling them The Furies. To their face.

There are better ways to play the game, and you know it. Have a little self-respect, and remember where you came from. At least some of us do ...
>>
>>23199197
>remember what sort of creatures have brought you on this horrible world
I remember
>>
>>23199261
>this horrible world
"The planet is fine -- the people are fucked ..."
>>
Eckart Tolle, the guru faggot selling mindfulness books...
says women are more prone to spirituality
wtf? is this true?
>>
>>23199318
>implying nature isn't disgusting.
People are fucked because all creatures that this planet have given birth to are fucked..
>>
>>23199345
Based based based
>>
>>23197691

> Your mom treats you like shit.

Must be all women!
>>
>>23199384
*imagine being this retarded
>>
>>23190403
Thankfully I don't care about either vag or titty. I don't care about sex either. Women don't own me.
>>
>>23198762

> I'm feeling powerless in life and rather than accept responsibility for it, blame everyone else.

Feel your pain.
>>
>>23199392
Men are being punished by living next to women for their flaw of letting women control them, comiting a suicide is not taking the responsibility.
>>
>>23199403

So your argument is that women, who according to you are responsible for evil in the world...

...are God's punishment for evil in the world?

Like put it another way. "Holy shit you shot a guy? That's bad. That's very very bad. As punishment, you have to sit here with this gun in a room. And now I'm just going to walk away."

Shit don't make no sense.
>>
>>23199403

Taking responsibility is not believing you are being controlled by them. Your whole world view not only makes women out to be the villain. It also disempowers you.

In your view guys are all just running around going "oh oh I think with my dick so I guess I just have to do whatever women tell me too."

Or you know, you could just choose not to? Taking responsibility means you just fucking live your life and stop blaming others for your problems.
>>
>>23199425
I take this challenge of putting this into a metaphor for people with less iq.
It's like a psychopath convinces you to kill a man, prisons are full so the police lets the psychopath imprison you in his house as the punishment.
You have two options
1. Escape = suicide, you will go to the real jail (hell)
2. Live with the psychopath and try not to listen to him or you will become a psycho too.
>>
>>23199447

And the guy who was "convinced" is just powerless in the situation? He has zero responsibility? He was just like "Oh well he man homicide sound like such a good idea at the time."

Also, the police would never do that punishment because as a punishment it would be a shitty deterrent. If this psychopath is such a bad influence on you, why would they punish you by forcing you into is influence. Changing the metaphor doesn't change the underlying shitty logic.
>>
>>23198735
been thinking about taking the rainbow pill, femboys have all the good qualities of women with none of the drawbacks
>>
>>23199473
Do it anon, it'll do you better in the long run.
>>
>>23199466
> He has zero responsibility?
I've just said you absolute retard that men are punished for it. But because the guy listened to the psychopath doesnt make him one
>why would they punish you by forcing you into is influence
They don't care they just want to punish you
>underlying shitty logic
It's a God tier logic God made it this way
>>
>>23199324
I've met more spiritual women in my life than men, but part of me wonders if men are just more reluctant to talk about it for some reason. Most men I meet are in to organised religion, most women I meet like to explore spirituality.
>>
>>23199473
Don't go that direction. Gay is gross.
>>
File: niet women.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>23199529
>femoids think going to yoga, huffing industrially made incense, and doing le spooky spells is true spirituality

OP was right
>>
>>23190390
>/pol/ strikes again ruining another board
bravo gay brainlet, if you're an incel, is not women's fault stupid cuck
>>
>>23199473

femboys are the future.......
>>
>>23199498
>It's a God tier logic God made it this way
so this is an r/atheist incel spiel over some stupid whore you thought was "the one" because she dressed like a slut and showed you her pussy without making you do any work?
>>
>>23199545
>Memetzche
>cucked
>HURRR I HATE WOMEN GOD SI DEAD BRRRP MORTY LMAO LOOKA T ME IM SO FUCKING DEEEP BRRRP I JUST WANT TO BE LVOED BRRRUP FUCK WOMEN!
yikes
>>
File: 1560435491089.png (774 KB, 636x900)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>>23199542
>n-no d-dont go to cute guys, stay under the heel of woman
Nice try, fembot

>>23199551
So true
>>
>>23199559
I didn't say anything about women. You don't need a woman in your life. Even better is being without sexuality. Sexuality is a waste of life.
>>
>>23199552
I've chosen celibacy when I was 4 and I know that God exists.
Keep practicing your thinking maybe there is still hope for your tiny brain
>>
>>23199575
so a girl was mean to you in kindergarden and you chose to hate women?
>>
>>23195326
Emotionally driven intentions still makr eay to logically laid plans.
>>
>>23198735
>>23199473
>>23199479
>>23199559
>>23199551
Based and rainbow pilled gays
>>
>>23199498

>Punishment is the same thing as responsibility.

No it's not. I'm not talking about if what the guy did was wrong. I'm talking about if the guy "convinced" by the psychopath has any control over the situation.

Your view is basically akin to, "well oh shit someone told me to go kill a guy, guess I better go do it."

Like if you go out in public, walk around with you pants and your underwear down to your ankles and get arrested for it, and you say "well my mom didn't teach me right," you think that shit will fly?

Women are what women are. Stop blaming them for your problems and pull up your damn pants. You're acting like you're a slave to your dick. It's embarassing.
>>
>>23199548
>>23190539
>>23190559
>>23193185
>>23194086
>>23198625
>>23198642
Calling OP an incel is proving him right, it shows that women and women-lovers see women primarily as sex objects who's will must be conformed to

>say something bad about women, that they control men and bring them to a lower level
>"but muh sex doe"

Women have melted your brains
>>
>>23199576
I've never been in kindergarten. I first met a girl when I was 7. When I was 4 I was watching women in movies I've felt so disgusted I didn't know what's happening I decided to not get into any relationship when I was older when practicing meditation I've asked the universe why am I on this shitty world. I heard the voice it's a punishment. Punishment for whom I've asked, for men, what about women I asked, they are here to punish men.
>>
File: 435345345.png (147 KB, 368x388)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>23190390
I'm female and I really don't care about this incel tier, Abrahamic religious tier mumbo jumbo. But I do hate women. A lot.

So first my mother, she is or was one of the biggest bitches and villains this world has ever seen. She had kinda rough upbringing but it didn't make her brother become a loser and vile person. She pretty much hit on my dad and had me and they both got divorced after she allegedly was cheating on my dad. He is not perfect either but less of a destructive cunt. I saw my big sister go down the jayjay hole in her life. Turn 14 first comes dick then drugs. Soon at 19 you are pregnant. Of course to top this all off she totally cut me off from her life while groveling back to mom.

I do not know how to rationalize this shit. I suppose that men are the starter of chain reaction and first signal is amplified through women. Things among women seem to snowball really fast.
>>
>>23196018
I said on the surface. And I refer to the self, not others. 4channers don't care about others so you have to appeal to their demographic.

I am not a boomer either. I am in my mid twenties.
>>
>>23199596
I've pulled up my pants you disgusting woman. I'm just trying to live this live through with minimum contact with your evil influences and warn others about you. Men are not evil, but are fertile ground for it. A few seeds planted by a woman and after many years an evil forest grows with evil fruits for evil women to enjoy
>>
>>23199596
Women are the givers of life. If you want to understand women, understand life!

Yes. It is that big of a riddle, but don't listen to any Freud that tells you it can't be solved. It is much easier than people think it is ...
>>
>>23199730
>understand life
Serial killers get womens pussy so wet. It's nonsense. The wisest must be wiser than us or we are in fact doomed.
>>
>>23199637
>I'm female and I really don't care about this incel tier, Abrahamic religious tier mumbo jumbo. But I do hate women. A lot.
Have you considered that if you cared about some of that "mumbo jumbo", you might hate women a whole lot less?

You can do as you like, of course. Everyone has a choice. ("Mumbo jumbo," she says. Why, I have never ...)
>>
>>23199603
so you """meditated""" and have a schizo episode justifying your media-driven hatred of half of humanity?
>>
>>23199739
Sorta. For you atheists shits I would have a different argument look at my life nad yours and decide which way of living is better. But we are on the internet, atheists are not my targeted group anyway you are too far gone
>>
>>23199728

I've pulled up my pants you disgusting man. I'm just trying to live this live through with minimum contact with your evil influences and warn others about you. Women are not evil, but are fertile ground for it. A few seeds planted by a man and after many years an evil forest grows with evil fruits for evil men to enjoy
>>
>>23199748
i believe in christ; god made eve because it is not good for a creature made in his image to be lonesome
>>
>>23199735
>Serial killers get womens pussy so wet.
They are looking for protection against dangers that lurk in the dark. It is a strategy that sometimes backfires horribly, unfortunately ...

>It's nonsense.
It's life and death. Two sides of the same coin. If everyone around you is a killer, who are you going to date? A killer.

Look. You can say a lot about women, but they are not cowards. In fact, most of them are a lot braver than us men are. Why? Because they date US. Think about that one for a moment ...
>>
>>23199754
Classic inversion, the oldest trick in the devils book.
>>
>>23199754
Maybe next time.
>>
>>23199756
Christians are not much better than atheists. As atheists have windows on the truth closed christians have a one window opened. Spiritual people are outside
>>
>>23199758
I get the excuses. Yeah, nature is no joke. Your brain still lives 1000 years ago.
There is nothing left for men to prove worthy so you have to kill or be rich. Good stuff!
>>
>>23199774
>so you have to kill or be rich
Or, perhaps, sing them a tune ...
>>
>>23199769
>muh "all christians are dogmatic baptists and catholics"
>>
>>23199759

.koob slived eht ni kcirt tsedlo eht ,noisrevni cissalC
>>
>>23199844
More like "christians that don't believe in direct learning from the universe, so most of christian's don't deserve too much of my attention"
Matthew 7:6
>>
>>23199849
That was pretty funny. Good deceiving, but not good enough.
>>
File: 1565286430471.jpg (185 KB, 1004x684)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>One day and 16 hours ago
>See this thread
>0 replies
>"It's going to die in ten minutes"
>>
>>23199865

˙ɥƃnouǝ pooƃ ʇou ʇnq 'ƃuiʌiǝɔǝp pooפ ˙ʎuunɟ ʎʇʇǝɹd sɐʍ ʇɐɥ
>>
File: IMG_0323.JPG.jpg (61 KB, 640x766)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>23199881

ɥ̭̭ƃ͔̰͎n̯̗̼̘͕͞o̵̹ͅu̶͓̱̦͔̰̘̜ǝ̱̳̯̺ ̵̳̪̫̯̫͉̹p̟͎̠̦͓o̶̗o̝ƃ̹ ̫̭̯͕̫ʇo̠̘̘͟u̘͉̭̭̻͓ ̹̱̬̼̩ʇ̳n̞̥̣͢q͔͚ ͍̦͙̙'̟̺̮͙͍̜̼ƃ͍̱̼͍̬̙͉ṷ̡̤͉ͅi͙̝͙ʌ͓͠i̭͍ǝ̣͔͇̩̮ɔ͈͇̜͍͉ǝ̼̪p̴̟̯̜̳̥̞͚ ̥̳͖̥p̘̦͈̮͍̦͠ͅo̢̱̩̺̺̗o̖̭̜͙̣פ̛̝ ̻̠̝˙͕͕̯ʎ͇̖̺̪͡u͔̙̺̭̫u̧nɟ͚̗̼͟ ̴̱̟̱͓̬̳ʎ̳̤̠̱̗̙̩ʇ̪͖ʇ͚ǝ̦̰̺̬͓ɹ̬ͅd̡̳̼̖͈ ̪̯̝̰̫s͉̞ɐ̗͚͚ʍ͎͔̣ͅ ͍̦̺̖ʇ͟ɐ͇͇͙̝̰ɥ̦̦͈̝̪̦͢
Oh God it's the Satan's!!!1
>>
>>23199899
Don't get me too wrong like I said there are some good women. All women are savable. A random woman is a little evil, but the collective of all women on this planet is really evil.
>>
>>23190390
Rolls eyes...
>>
>>23199945
Rolling eyes is a powerful weapon in your arsenal isn't it? I'm suprised you didn't post a picture.
>>
>>23199801
Don't get me wrong, I love women.
This material shit is killing us though, slowly and painful.
Thank God we're not just nature without Logos.
>>
Have sex, incel.
>>
Behind every evil man Is a evil woman.
>>
>>23190598
>Not because women are evil, but because men are irresponsible pieces of shit
Yaas queen slay #believewomen
>>
>>23199922

So here's an interesting philophical question. Let's say tomorrow you are magically transformed into a girl. Are you now evil because of all future choices you make or are you evil due to the sole nature of you being female? Do you have any choice in the matter to not be evil? Do you have any control over this?

Now then, let's say you're turned back to a guy. Same question. Are you evil due to your choices, good due to your choices, evil due to your nature or good due to your nature. What control do you have?

A woman is capable of overcoming her nature and a man is capable of overcoming his, at least some times. We're not constantly just running around fucking, right?

Your warning to men everywhere is nonsense because rather than warning men about how they could be tempted you should be educating men on how to practice self control. The same principle applies to women as well and personally I think your time would be spent better on that.

But hey that's just me, and in your mind, you've already assumed who I am based on my response so don't worry about taking what I said to heart. Heaven forbid you grow as a person or anything.
>>
>>23200028
1: evil souls are reincarnating as women on the earth in this dimention. If I was to be turned to a woman I would be reincarnated in a different dimention or as a one of these good women.
>you should be educating men on how to practice self control
After hearing my warning they can stay away from women or practice self control their choice.
>taking what I said to heart
I won't
>you grow as a person or anything
I'm here for the reward for being helpful to the mankind however I'm open for wise thoughts too bad these are rare
>>
>>23200028
Okay anon but you can't magically turn into a woman in a day, this "what if" is dumb and cringe.
Obviously you would not be evil, because you're actually a man and always had been up until that day. You wouldn't be evil because you would be a woman only physically.
>>
>>23194198
looks like Beijing
>>
>>23200078

The hypothetical wasn't if you were reincarnated as a woman. The hypothetical was if you were suddenly turned into a woman. Some evil scientist makes a beam that instantly flips your gender and turns the dial full bimbo. (In this universe)

Are you now suddenly evil? Do you agree with the other guy who says you're mind is still male?
>>
>>23190390
pan is a based nature god
pandora is the bastardized cope of christian influence as the greeks fell
fucking bait threads
>>
Fuck women unironically. I'm sick of their crap and everything they get away with that a guy would get punished for
>>
File: 1565188712237s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>23190390
INCEL INCEL INCEL INCEL , YOU'RE WRONG
IM RIGHT
I did it fem overlords now can we have sex?
>>
>>23201645
>using rage to ascend the victimhood heirachy
>not pressuring females to adore you because youre the greatest weapon against the patriarchy
imagine the emptyness when they realize incels cant be subverted, and becoming someone elses pet is the only thing that gets your dick hard anymore
>>
File: christ kike.png (157 KB, 409x513)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>23201824
>>
>>23201645
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Nailed It. That's How They Act.
>>
If you want to be gay then be gay op. Women need love and so do men. When love goes wrong everyone gets mad. Also that saying about a woman scorned. Male and female go together.
>>
File: Kek-Eris.png (142 KB, 500x610)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>23190390
>In short, women are Nuckin' Futz and needs to calm down a bit.
>the time had come and gone for wemen to step up
>Men are wrong and Women know better
Wow so much delusion. Pic related.
>>
File: prince of peace.jpg (252 KB, 1200x1600)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>23190534
>Blood of Eden
No such thing. Eden was a garden and no blood was ever spilled there. Change my mind.
>>
>>23190411
I disagree. People in general can be the best parents and the kid can still turn out as a shitty sadist, who doesn’t give a fuck about anything.
>>
File: giphy.gif (635 KB, 500x281)
635 KB
635 KB GIF
>>23190392
>>
>>23190390
What is with you guys and your attack against the divine feminine? Ya'll understand that the feminine has more than one archetype too right?

I mean right k\now I am studying the divine feminine in regards to emptiness, you know that all encompassing excepting of everything, require nothing chaos factor that allows things to exist, that pulling force to the masculine pushing force that is present in everything. When you y'all extremists get it through your head that yes there are two side to the universe but even so duality is an illusion, there is know duality but only that push and pull force that is in everything in the universe, we might actually gain enlightenment again.
>>
File: rf02mf18sox21.jpg (46 KB, 640x645)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Men have a responsibility to women, they are our physically weaker emotionally gifted other half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_dFPC5FKuE
>>
>>23193185
>duuu durrr things that make me feel good are bad
>This is men’s fault

Yes those things you listed typically are not good. Not matter how good they make your body feel. That’s literally what temptation is.
>>
>>23205007
>blargh sex bad
>pain good
Have sex
>>
>>23195879
Dude technology has advanced because men wanted to find cooler ways of killing each other.
>>
>>23195971
The female body is weak in every way. They are beautiful. That’s it.
>>
File: 1561466147383.jpg (70 KB, 478x498)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>23191295
This faggot's sister slapped a messiah complex into him. Maybe wimmins really are evil.

Siblings fight, pussy. It's a roulette whether or not you draw a good sibling in this life. I couldn't imagine the day my brother can't call me for help. The closer you are in age, the higher the chances of you guys fighting, sure. But people are not put on this earth for you and you are not put here for anyone. We're all a bunch of lucky cumshots and remember how amazingly unlikely is your birth, the probability of just anyone liking you off the bat even if they're fucking family is every bit the same chance.
>>
>>23204946
>y'all
>rest of the post is retarded
every time
>>
>>23205042
Fucking this
>>
Age of Aries priesthood propaganda giving bad information so the lords of karma can blame you for your behavior. Christianity is a scam to put you in a karma debt you can never repay. Tell the lords of karma you aren't playing in karma anymore and aren't subject to them.
>>
>>23205016
Talked about that here
>>It was swapped to slow things down and gain more skill points during our gender poles reversed (If women rules any sooner, we would have ditched everything and teleported away (see egpty/aztecs) if it happened too late our AI would be too male dominant and destroy us (THIS MAY STILL HAPPEN!) - (See Skynet)
>>
>>23190390
MGTOW was the best thing to happen to modern men. Follow the path of the buddha and be a celibate monk who has no need for disgusting matrix tools that are women.
>>
>>23199116
>But this is Earth. This is where you're supposed to take a Earth-wife, gentlemen ...

No, you are supposed to conquer "earth" and your "natural" condition and what society tells you and overcome it, so you can leave this shithole for good. There is no reason to take a earth-wife, in fact it's a horrible mistake. Earth-women will kill you because that's what earth and this nature do.
>>
File: 1534179941958.jpg (917 KB, 2405x917)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
>>
File: 1534185697146.png (101 KB, 1867x439)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>
>>23190392
Kys, momma's-boy.
>>
File: ag.png (382 KB, 639x360)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>23206177
Ariana grande ain't no mommy!
>>
>>23190390
> Almost ALL religions and spiritual beliefs are full of shit

> Tribal religions like Christianty happen to be misogynistic and full of crap

OP is an incel retard
>>
>>23190392
God isn't real
>>
>>23190547
Fuck you
>>
>>23190439
>Women are caught in trap almost as much as men. If they don't have sex they're hated. If they have too much sex they're hated.
Bullshit, Tumblrina.

>pick one guy
>fuck him
>don't be a whore and fuck other men

how hard is that?
>>
>>23199116
>They're not without flaws, but they do have their qualities.

pros of a woman over a sex doll:
>pre-warmed
>self-lubricating
>self-cleaning

cons:
>half.
>your.
>shit.

plus the disloyal, vapid little creatures speak.
>>
>>23199324
>Eckart Tolle, the guru faggot selling mindfulness books...
>says women are more prone to spirituality
>wtf? is this true?
yes, because they are irrational.

which is why men are the best company, and 99.999% of women are basically cumsocks.
>>
>>23199403
>Men are being punished for their flaw of letting women control them
hammer meet nail.
>>
File: one_logo_small.jpg (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>23190390
I'm pretty sure (last time I checked,) that every man that has ever lived has come from a women in fact, the Universe is a women's womb with all of God's creation contained within it. God is both female and Male, positive and negative, +1, -1. God is nothing and God is everything, God is all and all is God and we are ONE. To devide one's self is to fall, spirit and body, man or woman, plants and animals, matter and antimatter and even God are ONE, this is existence. To put one above the other, including God you have separated yourself from the very thing that breathes life into each and every one of us, and gives us a place in which to exist. Be an gay extremist if you wish, however I must say that you are very much misguided 2_5.
>>
>>23190626
>The very nature of enlightenment is to transcend nature and basal bestial impulses. That's why celibacy is so highly prized
BINGO
>>
>>23206300
Nature's intent is to procreate, every plant and every animal, stars and planets. We are in a live state of reproduction, only a fool considers celibacy a prize, only those against the success of our species 2_5.
>>
>>23206331
Nature is shit. Fuck off demiurge shill.
>>23206293
And take your fucking womb worship with you.
>>
>>23206300
>>>23190626
>>The very nature of enlightenment is to transcend nature and basal bestial impulses. That's why celibacy is so highly prized
>BINGO

The spirit was first and it's desire to exist beyond it's current state and to feel and experience life gave birth to matter and the body in which it uses to create other spirits to do the same. Existence is creation and never celibate your spiritual teacher is an idiot or whatever garbage you are reading to spout such nonsense 2_5.
>>
>>23190390
https://discord.gg/wpS4K2D
>>
>>23206350
I worship nothing and no one, it's called acknowledgement 2_5.
>>
>>23206217
>can't read
>uses predicted meme buzzwords
checks out
>>
>>23204946
>What is with you guys and your attack against the divine feminine?
They view the whole interplay between the divine masculine and the divine feminine as a zero-sum game. By that logic (if it can be called a logic), their arguments are sound.

(Thank you for un-sounding them.)
>>
>>23206019
>Earth-women will kill you because that's what earth and this nature do.
No other outcome is at all possible?
>>
>>23206192
Who is she pretending to be? Serious question.
>>
>>23206267
Can you not do that here? We are trying to have a civil conversation ...
>>
>>23206275
>and 99.999% of women are basically ...
Your mother.
>>
>>23206671
>Your mother.
And her mother before her.
>>
>>23206676
>>Your mother.
>And her mother before her.
And her mother before her ...
>>
>>23206367
Stick around, brother. But remember to take breaks ... it gets exhausting after a while. Trust me, I know.
>>
>>23190500
I like how Kali used to be depicted as a straving women but then people just decided to make her into a big titty goth GF
>>
>>23206654
>Y I K E S
>maybe, just maybe
>it's opinions like that....
>maybe if weren't
>>
>>23206691
I am here as long as the great bird has not carried me away. I await the next stop whenever and wherever that may be 2_5.
>>
File: vm.jpg (91 KB, 794x1193)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>23198747
they CAN be but its not common at all

and specially not in some poo in loo indian religion
>>
Thank you, MOM 2_5.
>>
>>23206350
>Nature is shit.
Shit is fertilizer ...
>>
>>23206724
I'm all for conversation, but it has to be conversation in good faith. Speaking of one half of humanity in such derogatory terms ... and not even acknowledging where the other half came from to begin with.

You guys speak of "punishment", and I can't but think that some of you are that punishment. At least, that's how I feel when I admonish you. And I'm not even a woman ...
>>
Listen man, just because you got rejected doesn’t mean you need to make a thread.
>>
>>23206763
I see where you're going. But, to use a water metaphor, you've got to check your oxygen levels every now and then. Don't overexert yourself, and remember to return to the surface at regular intervals ...

(You're doing, by the way. This is not a critique in any way. Just take care of yourself, okay? That's all I have to say.)
>>
Thank you, MOM 2_5.
>>
>>23206910
>Listen man, just because you got rejected doesn’t mean you need to make a thread.
Well, if it was his own mother who rejected him, I can understand. Not everyone is fortunate in that regard.
>>
>>23206873

Tell me more about the abraxxas cult you were talking about the other day please.
>>
>>23206915
To some, cosmology is heresy; to others, it is blasphemy; and to others, it is prophecy ...
>>
>>23206920
I know nothing of such cult, only things from my own experiences, conciousness, and dealings with spiritual entities.
>>
File: 1412034501303.jpg (37 KB, 400x386)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>23191135
This. No woman could fuck up as bad as God has.
>>
>>23205024
wrong and wrong
>>
I didn't know Incels were recruiting on 4chan. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>23208301
>I didn't know Incels were recruiting on 4chan. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
>4chan
>named "A Random Niggerfaggot"
>>
>>23208301
behold, the shittiest shitpost by the faggiest faggot
>>
>>23196195
There are two sexes, but only one gender, women are property.
>>
There are some wicked bitches but women on general are not evil. The issue is within you and is probably a manifestation of your sexual frustration. And it annoys you that females get sex so easily where you need to fight for one even to give you a look.You are stuck ,the more more you try the further the pussy is repelled you are at seemingly impossible odds. The thing is that as a man you need to cultivate yourself and find worth in yourself otherwise even if you get a gf she will fuck with your emotions.
>>
Daily reminder that incel culture is hyper-nuclear cancer and will destroy your life and your ability to change it.
>>
Adam and Steve wouldn't have been such a bad idea in the end after all, now would it?
But I cannot say you filthy heterosexuals don't deserve any of it.
>>
Here's the simple truth: women are generally more emotional than men. They are controlled by their emotions to a much greater extent. This is why they can be annoying personally and collectively destructive on a large scale (social policy that prioritizes immediate gratification of feelings vs doing what's necessary to improve things).

Now you know.

Pic related, it's what men who call other men incels look like.
>>
>>23199637
You're a disgrace to your own gender
>>
>>23196049
It was eve's idea to to eat and give the apple to adam. Woman is the ultimate evil. Also child sacrifice and cannibalism is very advanced powerful occultism you stupid wiccan.
>>
It is often said that women are more emotional than men, as well as lacking in their capacity for self control, but this is obviously false. Sentimentalism in women mostly amounts to motherly care for their children or rapid mood changes during their period, and neither of these is any great threat to society or culture as a whole. On the other hand, male pride is the cause of innumerable wars and suffering during the ages. And yet, women are supposed to be the emotional sex - as if there was an emotion more powerful, destructive and irrational than male self-righteousness! As for the supposed male ability to self-control - merely a fable. Men are more instinctive, primitive, brutish; The difference in crime rates between the sexes cannot be reduced to social or cultural causes, so they are strictly biological. One can only imagine the increase in general prosperity if more women were involved in the political sphere, leaving men in the intellectual domains like science, history, philosophy etc. which is what they are really good at.
>>
So much pointless hatred, how does anyone expect to spiritually grow if they must try to dominate other forces in order to do so? Do you really think that is what an all encompassing supreme being devoid of biases and representation of all values would really try to "punish" anyone? Cmon guys, use those critical thinking skills! Love you all and have a wonderful day~
- NOT god
>>
>>23210734
Life feeds on itself, it is a literal competition. Survival of the fittest, only the most chaotic wizards will come out on top and lead evolution through his collective consciousness.
>>
>>23210773
If you see the need for a top then you are only looking at one side of the coin. Can you honest say that a love based on manipulation, control, fear, and domination is true love? No, I don't think you can without having massive perception biases. So above, so below.

- NOT god
>>
porn
>>
File: 1565871516513.jpg (17 KB, 448x252)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>23210805
>>23210805
Your the only one seeing one side of the coin. Hate and pain is a necessary evil. Without it's polarity to love, nothing would move forward, evolve. There would be no color, no comparison, it would be a very bland existence, with nothing pushing it forward toward divinity. Life's not all sunshine and rainbows, it has some tough lessons most of the time.
>>
File: 1565800662332.jpg (24 KB, 388x392)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
i just want to not be a khv
>>
>>23190547
I do like Tomboys
>>
>>23193194
agreed



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.