[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: area51.jpg (50 KB, 387x505)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
What would happen if 200k people stormed area 51
>>
>>23012137
Don't they have literal minefields around there?

I would prefer a drone army swarming the place over a bunch of autists exploding.
>>
It seems like most people actively want them to fail, which is bizarre to me.

I mean, it’s within the army’s right to use crowd control to defend the base, no question. Just weird to me people seem to WANT that to happen instead of hilarious tinfoil forced disclosure.
>>
>>23012164
Support the troops.
>>
File: this pleases the autist.jpg (1.33 MB, 1423x1852)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>23012156
lmao the first one might actually benefit society
>>
I literally couldnt care less about Amerilarps. There’s nothing in A51 but lies, just like the entirety of its nation’s culture and history.
>>
If there is actually something there then it would be carnage, and you'd never hear about it. However, it is still military, and top security. They'd subdue you by rubber bullets, gas, etc... if you got close enough and didn't stop you'd probably be considered hostile and if need be they'd use lethal force. It probably wouldn't get that far though. Also, area 51 would be the perfect cover up for something 50 miles away from it.
>>
>>23012184
It would very much be livestreamed
I've seen the looney toons movie too
>>
Breaking News: Over 5000+ people missing after trying to enter Area 51
>>
area 51 has nothing, check out what the covernment calls "the rainbow factory" no joke its what area 51 is supposed to be but area 51 is a front.
>>
>>23012137

>civilians walk into protected territory
>hardened former military with prior combat experience tell people to gtfo
>automatic weapons fire tears into those who refuse
>human stampede kills dozens more and hundreds are injured
>those that are captured or treated for injuries face heavy fines and prison time after being charged with the murders of those who are shot and trampled
>>
>>23012298
>government: kills people
>charges the injured for the people killed
>>
>>23012313

It's fairly common to charge an accomplice with murder if their buddy gets ventilated by a victim or the police. I don't see why the government would treat this any different.
>>
200k would RIP
>>
>>23012175
Based and redpilled
>>
>>23012137
I wouldn't, its fragile.
>>
>>23012164
What seems the most fun is to actually get to see people getting shot down because they are retarded enough to storm a military base
>>
>anything sensitive is locked down
>wait out most of the people won't stay long
>riot gear people kick out the rest
wow you accomplished nothing
>>
>>23012137

>Earthquake in Nevada, thousands dead or missing
>>
>>23012298
I kind of agree with those saying this might not be the case. The government NEVER likes ugly scenarios. At least ones that make them look ugly. Right now they already have word and are preparing satellites and DARPA technology to practice using Voice Of God, nervous system supressing beams and other Directed Enegry Weapons. If they don't want to risk this technology in making headlines they would rely on Active Denial Systems, pepper spray bombs, and other non-lethal crap. Bullets will fly if anyone gets crazy, they could very well pretend someone shot first so they should bare that in mind.
>>
>>23012137
It won't. Only a handful of fags will actually show up. They'll most likely film themselves live on Twitter or Facebook saying, "Uhhhh. So far we're the only ones here" 4 hour later, "Well, the sun is starting to go down. So far some people here have decided to leave and call it quits." an hour later "Live feed down" Kek.
>>
>>23012137
I work in a prison I know a thing or two about security
"Just raid it" is flat out retarded. Yeah, you may get past the parking lot, then you would be stopped by the the first layer of basic security. The dreaded double steel door sallyport run by a person who won't let you think.
Sure you can cut through steel but it takes a while.
Lets assume you get past that. There is a wide area of land that you can see from the photo between the parking lot and anything interesting. They would just lock it all down. Lock you out and tear gas you.
"Just raid it" is a bad idea
>>
>>23012137
It would be like Mario Battle Royale where 95% die 2% in.
>>
>>23012164
well,, yes
I want to see those idiots get gassed and beaten. and maybe then some may realize how bad idea it was to storm a military base just for the lulz
>>
>>23012650
it will be this disappointing and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking absolute idiot that needs to be sterilized
>>
>>23012137
>something really bad for the 200k people...
what part about "deadly force authorized" don't they get?

the guards will shoot to kill, en masse if needs be.
>>
>>23012718
a conundrum lies in your statement though, there are surely idiots out there. Don't you think there are many idiots who are very fucking stupid? Stupid enough to follow internet hype in this day and age where they go through with it? The amount of idiots these days. Anything is possible.
>>
What are those people thinking? "They can't stop all of us", yes they can, it's a military base the government has every right to defend it. You are talking about heavy trained personnel with automatic rifles and a plethora of different grenades and weapons to stop you. The way I see it is them using tear gas on the people and rubber bullets. If that doesn't stop them they will switch to lethal weapons.
>>
I love you.
>>
>>23012137
if 200,000 people stormed area 51, they would block off the entrance, and yell at them with a loudspeaker after firing off a few shots, who ever organized it, would be getting raped in prison afterwards
if there was any alien tech or unknown tech, they would of removed it all and put it at another base no one knows about a long time ago
what would be the point of this anyway, it can only end in death or getting arrested
>>
It's a fucking public facebook event, nobody takes those seriously, most mark that they're "going" just for the lulz or because why not. Especially if it involves travelling to the middle of a fucking desert and actively endangering yourself.
If by some miracle a large crowd of people actually would form, it will disperse and retreat in panic as soon as the first bullets start flying or somebody steps on a mine. Those are untrained civilians for fuck sake, unless they splice themselves full of drugs or something there is no way they will have the balls to just keep running forward with cold blood towards death, the instinct will take over.
And besides, even if the military would actually let them in or they would somehow break trough, the place must have been gotten rid of anything /x/ related decades ago, it's been on the radar of conspiracy theorists for far too long to just keep it all there.
Actually I think the best course of actions from the us government would be ordering the soldiers to let those people in only to see a perfectly ordinary military base. In a sort of "see you dummies? We don't do anything weird here, can we stop all this conspiracy bullshit already? You can trust us" way. Then arrest everyone for trespassing and call it a day
>>
>>23012953
This. Also it would be extremely unlikely to ever let them inside the base to show them there's no aliens. It's a military base filled with top secret military equipment and aircrafts, vehicles etc. They definitely cannot afford to let anyone in the public know about the USA army tech.
>>
>>23012175
Lol jealous much
>>
>>23012137
They also have snipers on the perimeter iirc.
>>
>>23012137
Absolutely nothing.
They'd walk around a bunch of locked hangars for a while and then go home.
>>
>>23012650
They're meeting at 3 AM.
>>
>>23013338
It will work, crap storming the Atari ET graveyard worked.
>>
>>23012137
Nothing, you need atleast 500k people for the mothership to de-cloak
>>
>>23013305
They won't even make it through the 26 mile mine- laden desert to the hangars.
>>
>>23012137
It's a big, giant joke you braindead. Look it up on Facebook and Twitter, everything is making fun of you. Fucking retard.
>>
It would be epic like the end of V for vendetta where are the soldiers stand down and then all the people raiding area 51 would get shivers on their spines and alien lolis would greet them on the other side of the fence with space drugs, fur suits and rabbit tail buttplugs and they'd all have a massive MLP themed orgy which would create a wave of revolution and youthful power resulting in stuff like in the art vs science magic fountain YouTube video happening the world over.

World peace will be achieved, cancer will be cured and everyone will get gf
>>
All of the good shit was moved out of Area 51 to a more secret location decades ago. They just test Skunkworks aircraft there now. Why, if there even is any alien anything at all, would they have kept it at Area 51 after it became popular opinion that it was ayy central?
>>
>>23013408
No reason to prevent them from going there then.
>>
>>23012313
If someone is killed or injured during the commission of a crime, those committing the crime can be charged.
>>
>>23012738
Stupid + Lazy =Nothing Happens
>>
>>23012137
They won't get there, they were foolish enough to announce their plan on the interwebz.
>>
>>23013598
If there's enough of them it will work.

No matter how dumb no matter how lazy.
>>
>>23012137
The A-10 Warthog pilots would get in some training.
>>
>>23013381
The key part there is "26 miles." In the desert. Being walked by your average /x/tard.

Military just totes them off to the pokey on stretchers as they collapse.
>>
>>23012577
this, lol

I'd pay to see this earthquake live
>>
>>23013610
For there to be "enough of them," they'd have to not be lazy.
>>
>>23013632
It's just going to the desert anon, a thousand people do it for every event.

Carnival fairs get that amount of people
>>
>>23012137
What would happen if mighty dinosaurs suddenly rained down from the sky and jumped onto unicycles, and began tottering around hurling cream pies at the lawyers and morticians?
>>
>>23013650
Same as everyday, but with more frogs.
>>
File: 1562853202637.jpg (27 KB, 480x259)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
How do you even get a job as one of the camo guys or guards on base?
>>
>>23013636
It is not "Just going to the desert." It is, first, going to the desert, THEN going through with storming a defended military base where, in addition to the land mines and bullets and gas, you'd then be facing a 25 mile slog across the desert to arrive at a bunch of hangars that are locked against you.

That does not happen every festival. Nor will it happen now.
>>
>>23013680
Happens at some festivals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9WeBYr30kc
>>
>>23013696
Not him, but please. Show me the festival where people knowongly show up to run through a 25 mile long landmine-ridded stretch of desert, while getting shot, from soliders and planes.
At that point I wouldn't even consider it a festival to be honest.
>>
>>23013725
Happens on the mid east every day.
>>
The fastest half dozen Naruto runners will get shot and/or tangled in razor wire and then the other few hundred weeaboos will disperse via normal running. About a hundred will get lost in the desert, requiring a significant amount of resources to recover. Ten or so will just fucking die of dehydration and exposure.

No one storming the base will lay eyes on the tic-tac, let alone aliens.
>>
>>23013629
You can see it for free smart guy. You know the time and place
>>
>>23013677
Get DoD clearance and apply. Also you need to be over 18, sorry kid. Homework time
>>
There is nothing interesting above ground, and they'll never gain access to the underground base. Might see a TR3B and some drones, but that's it.

I've also heard people say they moved all the highly secret stuff to Dugway Proving Ground because Area 51 was too high profile.
>>
>>23012137
>announce a raid on a military base a month earlier
>government has all the time that it wants to move the ayys
>they let people through because there's nothing there anyway
>aliens get completely debunked
How is this a good idea?
>>
>>23012137
I expect several deaths
Not from military response, but from people tripping on desert rocks and being trampled by the following mob of stupid nerds
>>
THERES NOTHING THERE

GIVE ONE GOOD REASON USA WILL HAVE TOP SECRETS IN THE MOST FAMOUS BASE IN THE WORLD,A BASE THAT IS KNOWN AND CAN INFILTRATED BY SPIES

ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON IM WAITING
>>
>>23014276
I just want a job where I could shoot people legally with no ramifications. :(
>>
>>23014313
It's actually like 2 1/2 months away.
>>
they do what americans good at doing, killing their on people
>>
>>23012164
>He thinks the tinfoils will actually find the alien weapons tech and shit they're expecting
>>
>>23012137
200k less autists will exist
>>
>>23014380
Start with urself
>>
>people ACTUALLY think they're going to keep the good shit at the "secret" base that everyone and their grandmother knows about
>>
>>23014403
This
>>
>>23013725
>At that point I wouldn't even consider it a festival to be honest.

Not a good one, anyway.
>>
>>23014343
And then there's these guys...
>>
>>23013598
see the ones who are stupid and lazy didn't bother to show up. the ones who show up are gonna be just stupid.
people will fucking die because of this meme i'm fucking calling it
>>
here's what a predict will happen:
>a few dozen tinfoil hatters and new age retards will show up
>since they didn't file a permit the gathering will be declared unlawful
>a few local cops will show up and yell at the crowd with a megaphone to disperse
>the protestors and cops will be locked in a stalemate for at most day before everyone gets bored and leaves
>a few people will suffer a heatstroke from standing under the sun in the middle of a fucking desert all day and claim afterwards that it was actually due to a top sekrit gubermnet weapon being used on them
>and this whole ordeal will be forgotten within a few days
maybe if we're REALLY lucky some dumbass will get himself shot and the debacle will lead to a public debate on the harmful effect of conspiracy theories.then most major tech companies will implement some half assed measures to "combat the spread harmfull misinformation", conspiracy nuts will complain about being censored and nothing much will really change
>>
>>23014895
>conspiracy nuts
it's called critical thinking. not believing everything others say.
>>
>>23012896
>>23012896
Especially since they're broadcasting this shit all over the internet. Not like they're being fucking subtle about it
>>
>>23014921

Except most conspiracy theorists just believe whatever some schizo YouTuber says because “it just feels right”. There’s no critical thinking in Pizzagate, flat earth, moon landing hoax, shit like that.
>>
Area 51 will be HQ of new world order

Mind you tho its a good NWO
Its needed to erase old carma
>>
>>23012953
The cool stuff is in bases built in places where everything has to be flown in. Zero Land Access.
>>
File: photo.jpg (123 KB, 650x433)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>23013338
>3 AM
Lol ain't nobody got time for that
>>
>>23014895
You forgot
>Ayys lmao from inside the base.
>>
>>23015034
This.

Credulity about nonsense /= mad critical thinking skillz
>>
>>23012137
Gov knows you are going... they can relocate anything awesome and leave what they want you to see. Common sense man.
>>
>>23012263
>Google "the rainbow factory"
>It's just ponyshit
Did the government cover that shit up?
>>
>>23012137
>Moves all the ayy lmaos to area 50 on september 19th
>>
>>23014921
When you take "Don't believe everything you hear" to mean "Literally everyone is lying to me about literally everything," you're a conspiracy but.
>>
>>23016039
Conspiracy NUT, goddammit. Fuck you, autocorrect.
>>
>>23012753
They want the truth.
>>
>>23015416
>Thinking that they'd keep anything important at the base that everyone and their mother knows about thanks to movies and other media
>>
>>23016019
Yes, we've all seen Looney Tunes too.
>>
>>23012137
Nothing would happen. The army would use tear gas, they would disperse and a few people would be arrested to set a precedent and prevent future attempts to break in.
>>
>>23016061
Sep.
>>
first they give advance warning so if something was there, it has mmore then enough time to be moves, second....Groom lake is where the real shi at
>>
File: shelly.gif (1.81 MB, 298x301)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>23012175
they hate us cause they ain't us
>>
File: 1562526501259.png (687 KB, 624x431)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
>>23016117
Is that your standard american answer?

Do they told you to learn that instead of the truth?
>>
>>23014479
>>23014501
^THIS.
>Base most associated with aliens
>Thinking the government will actually keep anything there after it became known as the secret alien base
>>
>>23016061
THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
>>
>>23012137
it would be like shooting fish in a barrel although i daresay they'd use a "new" weapon, andcsay itcwas an accident, that the people should never have been there. maybe some sound frequency that fries the synapses, or something along those lines.
>>
File: 1554848847952.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>23016123
>What's going on in this military base that the government refuses to talk about?
>GOD DAMMIT I HATE AMERICANS SO MUCH WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING FUCK AMERICA
not even the other guy, but this is about ayys, not your hate boner for America. Nice namefagging by the way.
>>
>>23016133
More to the point, they won't get it this way, they'll just get arrested or gassed or shot.

Y'all remember Watergate? It came up in one of the threads about this today.

Remember Woodward and Bernstein, and how they wanted The TRUTH and the Nixon gang didn't want them to get it?

SO see, waht the Washington Post guys DIDN'T do, was round up as many people as they could, then go down to the White House and start trying to force the gate or climb the walls, demanding to be let inside to wander around the Oval Office, sift through Nixon's safe, take selfies in the War Room... Because that would have been fucking stupid, and not a way to get the truth.
>>
>>23016152
Nah, they're not gonna give anyone any reason to believe the tinfoil hat narrative. Just gonna be basic crowd control shit.
They won't even get to the base before some bigass armored vehicles show up and start pepper-spraying or tasing everyone.
>>
>>23016155
Look anon, maybe you

fuck keyboard change again sorry.

We-ll my answer was that maybe you arent in a watchlist but I am.

An american watchlist that means I have to tolerate any abuse the three letters want to dish out.
>>
black people should be on the front line
>>
>>23016123
>Nobody:
>4chan: Y'KNOW WHAT I HATE ABOUT AMERICANS?
>>
File: 1547677033699.jpg (58 KB, 550x550)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>23013273
Not really.
>>
>>23016166
Nobody cares about your larp, stay on topic or fuck off retard.
>>
>>23012137
just sounds a hoax like those social media posts with antifa clean they were gonna gonna murder half the country on Nov 4th
>>
File: 1538948567753.png (40 KB, 331x132)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>23016166
>>
>>23016166
>(((THEY!!!!!!!!!!))) are watching me
>But I'm going to openly post under a username anyway
>>
>>23012953
Nah. That is not how we Americans work. They'd all be gone within the hour. No aliens in there. We would take them and scream at them until they were afraid. Then, eat them at their most frightened; for their flesh tastes sweeter when you are scared.
>>
>>23016256
Good.

Just want this event needs.
>>
File: 1549372387866.jpg (110 KB, 1000x1000)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>23012137
they'd get gunned down by snipers, black hawks and whatever rifles they have lying around

now, if it's 200k armed people, then one of the greatest firefights of modern times could ensue. Will still result in the death of retards, so the entire world can have a laff afterwards
>>
>>23012137

Jokes on them. The only thing they're guarding out there is mountains of radioactive nuclear waste.
>>
>>23012298
Wait wait wait wait, you're telling me your government have the audacity to shoot it's citizens and can get away with it? What kind of slaves you people are?
>>
>>23016348
Fuck yeah. USA USA USA!
>>
>>23012515
Why do you think it's ok for people get shot just because they entered a base that was made with those people's money?
>>
>>23012137
They have months to prepare. IF they do have aliens or anything confirming alien existence or just anything that they’re hiding tags on the level of aliens, they could simply transport everything t of nearby base. There are links for how close you’re allowed to get to area51. If these people were smart they’d set up several camps of small groups of people outside the limits and use drones to spy on shit from a distance so that if suspicious cargo vehicles suddenly started transporting shit they’d know something might be up. They could even go a step further and use a drone with a thermal camera to fly over the facility.

Even then, let’s assume it’s not aliens and it’s just plans or secret military weaponry/aircrafts/vehicles etc, they wouldn’t move that shit they’d just use rubber bullets and tear gas to easily take out the crowd, and they’d be considered in the right to do so. All this would do is make everyone think “holy shit they have something to hide it is true there ARE extra terrestrials in Area 51!”
>>
>>23016181
I don't understand how this fucking normie meme works
>>
>>23016348
Shoot them with beanbag rounds and rubber bullets? Absolutely. It's crowd-control 101.
That being said, yes, people get shot by their own government in the states legitimately all the time.
>Be black
>Be asleep in your car
>Be shot in the face by a couple of cops
Happens all the fucking time.
>>
>>23016369
>Discussion that has nothing to do with America
>Some fuckwits starts on a GOD, I FUCKING HATE AMERICANS tirade with no provocation
>>
>>23016358
Because a military base isn't a fucking playground?
No sane American believes they can just walk into a military site with hundreds of over tinfoil hat-wearing fucktards and be welcomed. That's not how it works.
>"Turn around and vacate the premises!"
>"But some retard online told me it's ok to come in and not ok for you to shoot me."
>"Turn around or we will be forced to open-fire!"
>"B-but... the retard online said I cou-"
>"LOAD BEANBAGS AND OPEN FIRE, HE'S RESISTING ARREST!"
>>
File: 1560432497076.gif (1.96 MB, 400x225)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>23016166
>fuck keyboard change again sorry
>>
>>23012137
Something like this. https://youtu.be/SFPncouwnUI
>>
>>23016358
>Big sign that says "Keep the fuck out"
>Laws that say exactly what will happen if you don't keep the fuck out
>WTF, WHY DO THEY THINK THEY'RE ALLOWED TO FORCEFULLY KEEP ME OUT?!?!?!
>>
>>23016436
Obviously he got reptoid GPS tracker chips in his keyboard
>>
>>23016436
At least someone catched up to that.
>>
>>23016447
^This.
It's not like they aren't given fair-warning.
>>
>>23016406

>actually defending trumps america

are you people /pol fags or retarded schizos???
>>
>>23016471
>/pol
go back
>>
>>23016471
They're both, stop feeding them.
>>
>>23016464
That's the point anon, they have hid behind their warnings for to long.
>>
>>23016481
No. They haven't. Are you not familiar with the word "Security"?
Don't be a retard.
>We don't want our nation's enemies to get these designs!
>It's okay, lets just leave the place unguarded and let anyone walk in. Nothing bad will happen!"
What fucking retard dimension are you from?
>>
Wouldn't it be wholesome if a lot of people showed up and military just welcomed them in and since they knew that these people were coming, they prepared cakes and shit for everyone and they all sit and have a nice supper together.
Then military gives them a tour around the premises and drops them outside the place when they're done.
>>
>>23016481
says who? you? who the fuck are you, turkey? and more importantly have you invented a ballistic vest that can survive 30000 rounds to the chest in under a minute? because that's what's really important here.
>>
>>23016396
>Be black
>Be asleep in your car
>Be shot in the face by a couple of cops
>13% 50%
>dindu nuthin
>>
>>23016447
Why the fuck you people let your government create laws that let them kill you for doing nothing besides checking out what you "paid" for?
>>
>>23016440
but... penguins don't live in the north pole
>>
File: g4j1Dgs.jpg (77 KB, 704x576)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>23012137
>>23016481
>>23016556
>>
>>23016489
Dude it's Area 52 everyone knows about it, hide your secret tech somewhere else dummy.
>>
>>23016409
What do you think it would happen to those people that shot peaceful citizens?
>>
>>23016471
When the hell did I defend Trump? Fuck Trump. The only reason I'm not for just shooting the orange fucker is that it'd give his cultists a martyr to rally behind.
>>
>>23016556
Because the cost of security is that 99% of civies aren't on a need-to-know basis.
Because 99% of civies would tell everyone what they saw in there on social media.
Because 99% of civies are retards who don't understand national security.
Because 99% of the world hates the USA and would love for the retarded civies of the nation to spill all the secrets online.
Because that's how a military functions, you dipshit.
>>
>>23012137
there nothing there why would the government keep all there shit in a place that is so well known it dosnt make sense
>>
>>23012137
Depends
If they had guns they could probably kill all the guards and complete their mission
If it's a bunch of fat reddit neckbeards the most you'll get is an SJW post about how "the government continues to oppress our right to information and these pigs need to die" on social media after they're told to leave from the parking lot
>>
>>23016577
>Because 99% of the world hates the USA
And for very good reasons
>>
>>23016588
>Event is hyped up for months
"Yeah if they had guns they could probably kill all the guards."
You realize they have armored APCs and helicopters and shit, right?
It's a base. They control the perimeter miles beyond the actual base itself.

Calling it right now, nobody's gonna get within five miles of the base before being arrested.
>>
>>23016604
Go back to /pol/
>>23016583
^THIS.
It's not like they have protocol that stops them from doing exactly that...
But don't tell the naruto-runners that!
Let them storm in and get arrested. It'll be good for them. Builds character taking rubber bullets to the testicles.
>>
Do you fags seriously think 200k normies would make a crowd in the middle of the fucking desert at 3 am just to raid a military based for shits and giggles?
>>
>>23016627
I have seen americans do way more retarded shit.

Have you seen any pride parade?
>>
>>23016627
Hell no.
But 50 or so might show up thinking the 200k would be on their way.
Either way, gonna be a pretty huge meme.
>>
>>23016627
The public wants to knoe what's in there and theyll stop at nothing
>>
>>23016696
>They'll stop at nothing
They'll stop when they take a beanbag round to the scrotum and pepper-spray to the eyes.
>>
>>23012137
looking forward watching retards getting exposed to experimental anti-riot weapons after stepping on land mines.
>>
File: nZIPJNh.jpg (110 KB, 723x696)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>23012137
>>23016561
>>23016696
>>
>>23016723
Probably won't even get that far, honestly. My money's on most of them breaking and fleeing after the first couple warning shots.
>>
>>23016556
every nation's military would shoot/beat your ass for trespassing.
>>
>>23016832
>>23016847
^Both of these.
Warning shots will be fired and everyone will run away.
They'll have interviews saying "They can't just shoot at us!"
And everyone watching will just roar with laughter
>>
If there was a similar event posting with people really wanting to go, the government would obviously know where they are going to meet at and intercept their attempt there.
>>
>>23016452
The reptoids are closer than you think. And they can smell the fears of humanity from a galaxy away. Scared flesh is always sweeter.
>>
>>23012137
Something hilarious, or tragic, or both.
>>
File: 1562965285942.jpg (475 KB, 828x829)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>23012137
>>23016898
>>
>>23012171
Society would benefit far more if every billionaire died overnight than civilians dying. But go ahead and keep thinking the rich and their policies aren't everything that's wrong with the world at the moment.
>>
>>23014276
How do I get DoD clearance?
>>
File: rr.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>23012137
you get a box with 200k ammo and shoot everybody. also what they gonna do when they get inside? kick titanium reinforced doors until they fall? it's not like they have door codes or the right keys
>>
>>23016929

Only absolute cuckolds believe otherwise. The Waltons are literally only that rich because their work force is on taxpayer food stamps, they should be shot into the sun.
>>
>>23012137
I really want this to happen. I want a fucking shit show.
>>
File: Co4jVlsW8AA1Haq.jpg (144 KB, 1200x675)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>23014363
Because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>23017079
Good reason.
>>
>>23016576
have you been this miserable for 3 years
>>
File: 1558501780065.gif (1.41 MB, 280x210)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>23016358
>a base that was made with those people's money

All American money is borrowed. It's a promissory note for the exchange of goods and services and was never the individual's to begin with.
>>
>>23017132
I know I had.

Assholes tricked us and used our posts to get elected and afterwards betrayed us.
>>
>>23017137
In theory yes but in practice, the US government is $22 trillion dollars in debt.
>>
>>23017132
>>23017142
Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>23012156
I'm not sure. Those are illegal by international law.
Inb4 why would they care:
It would get out if people were killed by landmines and it would be a huge diplomatic problem for the US, and they could kill them fine without landmines, which wouldn't really be a war crime given the situation.
Wouldn't doubt they'd have dug up or detonated most of them.
>>
>>23017149
Sorry anon I'm locked out of it.

Part of the betrayal
>>
File: 1561432875352.gif (3.38 MB, 700x285)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB GIF
>>23017142

>Tricked us

Mf you are dumb and now it's "waaah, we got manipulated!"

Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>23017155
Then stfu.
>>
I've got a brilliant idea.
People storming A51 should take bicycles with them. Strap on some metal detectors for potential mines. And also take boxes containing angry wasps. If shit goes down, throw those in.
It'll be like a tour de france but with fatsos and trannies on bicycles
>>
File: tfw.jpg (3 KB, 159x186)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>23017149
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 192x262)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>23017144

>US borrowed/accepted other countries' shit.
>other countries: want to be paid back
>US: I GOT YOU
>US definitely does not got them cause American mentality is FUCK YOU

>repeat

>US: why the fuck do we owe so much shit?
>>
File: 30ZJJxF.png (725 KB, 950x960)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
>>23012137
>>23017164
>>
> 200K people, probably 80% have no ability to prepare to hike that distsnce
> Most would probably get lost in the Nevada Desert
Isn't the base like 30 miles almost from roads and highways?
> People would jist give up on like mile 3 or 4, dehydrate and need to be rescued or die of the heat out in the desert
>>
>>23017347
The base is 15 miles past the gate/sign.
In January someone breached the gate, was chased for 8 miles and was shot and killed
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nevada-nuclear-test-site-man-shot-dead-national-security-car-chase-police-a8754426.html
>the man pulled over, got out of the car, and approached the officers while holding a “cylindrical object”
>>
>>23017144
What are they gonna do, start a war with us?
>>
There will be a lot of falling to floor. puking and seizures.
LRAD best crowd control.
>>
What if there are no aliens at area 51 and Instead there are cryptids. Like Bigfoot, Michigan Dogman, Frogman, Jersey Devil, etc.
>>
File: scp.png (241 KB, 1600x900)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>23017441
>Cryptids and Mythical Creatures do exist, but the government just has them all locked in cages
We SCP now?
>>
>>23016971
If the door is reinforced just get Kyle to punch out the drywall surrounding the door and go around it
>>
>>23012137
200k people would be in possession of a useless base in the middle of the desert and the spooks would laugh at them from the actual secret bases.
>>
>>23017469
Obviously nobody's going to actually show though.
>>
>>23017458
There's also the Wayward Society.
http://www.wayward-wiki.net/start
>>
What a joke.
>A third of them, if that, actually show up
>Most surrender immediately and get charged after seeing the first line of defense
>A couple autists get detained, tasered, and hit with pepper spray
>Nothing is accomplished
Furthermore, why the hell would they keep secrets there anymore?
>>
File: WaywardSealSmall.png (30 KB, 150x150)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>23017485
I love the Wayward Society. I would want to make an aberration but I'm not good at writing so I know it wouldn't fit in. I did make an anomaly for RPC that's still up but I think the Waywarders have the best idea for a site like SCP.
>>
>>23017485
>>23017522
Haven't heard of this one until now.
Another user-driven lore-heavy "foundation" like SCP? Is their content along the same lines?
>>
>>23012953

Look at the guy that created it. Shitposting because im bored or some shit. I wouldnt mind going, partying in the desert, then driving home Sunday
>>
>>23012137
>Almost no one will be armed because big guns are too expensive.
>Guards have experience, bigger guns, and more ammo.
>A good chunk to the majority of people will either be too lazy or chicken out, believing other people will pick up their slack.
>It's fucking hot our there, and there would not be any organized rationing, while the agents have enough to ration.
>Minefields. Enough said
>Some people will get there and be very courageous until the scary officer makes them shit their pants.
>If the raid becomes a siege, there will be more military forces surrounding the raiders.

"But we will naruto run and there is safety in numbers"

Good luck
>>
>>23014626
And then there's a lack of food and water
>>
>>23017537
Wayward Society seems like an SCP site. But the title and the content makes me think it's inspired by the hunters from Supernatural. Except no angels and demons, and just north american monsters. With a few paranormal anomalies thrown in.
>>
>>23017537
Instead of being a government organization containing demons in time portals, The Wayward Society is full of rednecks and hunters that want to kill Bigfoot. It's a nice change of pace from all of the others, with the limited grasp of the organization, and the basic writing style used. The rating bar is also hidden away at the bottom, so it feels more real.

http://www.wayward-wiki.net/aberration:the-walking-men
http://www.wayward-wiki.net/aberration:easter-bunny
http://www.wayward-wiki.net/aberration:skunk-ape
>>
>>23017458
SCP is Battletoads?
>>
File: mjTidepoppers.jpg (23 KB, 554x527)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
What would happen?

You're going to get radiation poisoning from the massive deposits in the mountain behind it, and left over from testing in the claymore fields (if you pass them). There is literally one airfield behind it for experimental aircrafts. Stealth Bomber, and Aurora were both tested there.

Beyond that, probably experiments that we don't want our enemies to know..

>this was an ARG for a video game, that got out of hand
>Whoops
>I got nothing more, you all took this shit and ran with it. I won't even feel bad if you are all dumb enough to do this.
>>
File: 1561599925996.jpg (104 KB, 900x962)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>23012137
>What everyone thinks
Shoot unarmed/lightly armed civilians
(wont happen)
>What will happen
The mass of retards, should they actually assemble, will be allowed to pass on to area 51 property. The stipulation of course being that massive amounts of the facility will be under full lockdown with the exception of some hangars that will be holding cargo and fighter aircraft. At the sight of this pawns placed in the crowd by the gov will start actively subverting the mass by convincing people there isnt shit there and its better to just head home. The majority of the people there for shits and giggles leave no questions asked and are free to go (possibly put on a list). Those that dont are given an option to be arrested for trespassing on government property should they continue to loiter. Then the last few stragglers are rounded up, handed over to the police, sent to jail and should they not have decent lawyers they will be sent to prison.
Thats about it, thats the way I'd handle it if I were the head of some secret facility bullshit.
>>
>>23017646
^This probably.
I'm skeptical about the idea of them planting people in the group to try and direct the situation, but it's not exactly a crazy idea or anything so I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out.
>>
File: TOOL.jpg (15 KB, 200x354)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>23017645
Lets also just all fucking forget you guys were dumb enough to organize.. online... on FACEBOOK..

Then want to plan an attack.. using public resources.. in the public viewing area.. 3 months beforehand..

Ya'll are fucking brilliant.. I tell ya
>>
>>23017695
I hoping for a sideshow anon
>>
>>23017702
You can storm a local Mcdonalds.

Bet there's one in Nevada.
>>
>>23017695
^This forever.
They're almost certainly all on watch lists already.
If they show up, that's admitting to a publically advertised attempt at domestic terrorism.
Not much internet access for them in prison, they'll lose their minds real fast.
>>
>>23017704
I meant to say shitshow anon.
>>
>>23017153
>they could kill them fine without landmines, which wouldn't really be a war crime given the situation.

Wouldn't be a war crime anyway, in the absence of a war...
>>
>>23017720
How can it be a crime, if you start the war. :)
>>
>>23017646
>The mass of retards, should they actually assemble, will be allowed to pass on to area 51 property.

Absolutely will not happen. They can't create that precedent, or they give up security at every site they have. You can't say " Get a big group together, and we'll let you go anywhere."
>>
I never thought they actually kept any of the interesting secrets in the base once it became a household name.
>>
>>23017705
So ONE motherfucker in this whole group actually gets it? AYYEE..

yeah /b/ro, even likely in some of the threads going around here, reddit, etc.

>I just wanted to make an alien based gaem

and you all created the first big think movement.

That moment you realized, you outnumber most every large organization that are often used to systematically "enhance" your thinking..

Make the right choice on the 20th. Throw the biggest fucking alien / area 51 party that's ever been, and my bitch ass will show up... next year.. lmao.. ya'll are crazy af this year to even..

>but that's how this goes I guess.
>Cheers
>>
>>23012663
Area 51 is all chainlink.

Obviously in reality, f 200k people showed up at Area 51, military would roll out and stop them before they even get close.

If they are determined and try to rush it, the army would open fire. In reality, after the first few dozen are killed, people would break and turn around and flee.

But if 200k people actually stormed the base with a deadet determination and little regard for their own individual safety, essentially acting as a hivemind, they'd be unstoppable, they'd easily overwhelm the base of a couple hundred.
>>
>>23012723
You can't destroy a human wave of 200k with a few hundred.
>>
>>23017880
Not exactly 1:1 but still there are PLENTY of battles in history where just the terrain itself provided the win against massive armies.

also

>A very large force (500,000) of the Ming dynasty were defeated by a very small army (20,000) of Mongols
>>
>>23017880
Also.. 300 military armed with SAWS against some people with.. civilian weapons? Better go hard earthlings!
>>
File: download (31).jpg (8 KB, 225x224)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>23012137
we win
>>
>>23017880
You can when the 100 are armed with anti-riot weapons and military vehicles.
Tear gas will rain.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2.49 MB, 2125x1196)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
>>
File: 1262107628552.jpg (60 KB, 720x576)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>
File: NOT_fake_UFO.jpg (51 KB, 550x430)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
File: 1252110456469s.jpg (42 KB, 753x570)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
File: 13_08.jpg (334 KB, 1280x960)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>
File: 1288651502007.jpg (125 KB, 832x652)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
>>23012221
If 190k people actually showed up they would have a situation on their hands. 190k is alot of people. they would have to call in the local sherrif and probably a batallion of marines. it would be a waste of manpower and time for everyone involved. they would all be rounded up and arrested.
>>
File: agharta.jpg (107 KB, 505x506)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
You guys also realize that even back as far as WWII we were making synthesized harmonic magnetically propelled aircraft, right? The gyros, accels, flight data control has grown exponentially in the last few decades.

>The craft that crashed in rosewell, is very likely just an experiment gone bad and the government in the 50s playing with "flying saucers" would have been nearly an offence that could have most men then, committed to a mental institution.
>puts that in my pipe and smokes it
>>
>>23016929
if atlas ever shrugged we would be back to living in literal shit and waging war over the right to eat that shit.
can you organize and run an economy that feeds hundreds and hundreds of millions of people? no? then shut the fuck up
>>
>>23016989
there workers are poor because their lives have no value and enslavement is their salvation from the crime and ruin they're natural instincts would turn them to otherwise..
>>
>>23016123
>Is that your standard american answer?
Yes.
We made a movie about it and then blew up Kim Jong Un while you and the rest of the world were pissing their pants waiting for us to do it.
>>
>September 20th, 2019
>Half a million people start marching across the desert
>First wave of people come up to an open gate with party balloons
>Soldiers play air horns and welcome the first visitors to the new, official Area 51 Visitor Center and Tour.
>Everyone looks around and gets to see cool Military planes and drones
>Server cake n punch
>Play national anthem and everyone cheers
>>
>>23012137
They would literally be transported to other planets and they would believe they were still here on Earth. That or they would be tranported underground and they would believe they were still on the surface.
>>
>>23018045
We always knew you wouldn't.

After all he spent five minutes with Dennis Rodman that make him officially a celebrity endorsed dictator and you people never touch those.
>>
>>23017997
You do realize Hitler escaped to Antarctica through Argentina and when the US started poking their noses in the Nazis shit, they blew up an entire navy battalion.
>>
File: 1518551709540.png (156 KB, 600x600)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>23012175
based and obsessionpilled
>>
>>23017996
I'm not sure the infrastructure in the area would even allow that many people to assemble there without a shit-ton more organization than these retards are going to put into it.
>>
The base would be fine if it were completely bereft of personnel on that day. 20k people can't get through security doors.
>>
File: 1562924644316.jpg (58 KB, 768x507)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>23016123
Learn sentence structure, question your own shit government instead of the USA government (which is very cliche to criticize as a eurofag), and try to stop them refugees from raping your women.
>>
>>23016604
completely irrelevant to that anons point
no one cares about your obsession, dumb third worlder.
>>
>>23012137
Nothing good for anyone involved. Seriously. This is a bad idea.
>>
>>23017967
that's a fake ufo
who do you think we are? retards?
>>
>>23018131
where be the nazis tho
i thought brad pitt killed hitler?
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>23012137
It'd be a bretty gud time. The US Air Force can hire entertainers and set up a stage.
Thus begins the annual UFO Music Festival. Brought to you by the US govt. There will be tons of food trucks, drinks, and porta potties as far as the eye can see, with a stage full of laser lights and a giant hypnotizing gray alien head.
>>
>>23017976
What have they done to Tinkie-Winkie
>>
>>23016117
god shelly is gorgeous
>>
>>23016604
rent free
>>
File: charge.jpg (509 KB, 1100x619)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>
>>23012137
4chan would get shutdown for inciting terrorist behaviour. Oh and the 200k ppl would find fuckall cos the ayyys all left to live in Sweden and Malta years ago.
>>
>>23019682
/thread
>>
>>23019682
yeah, she's stunning
>>
No one is going to show up to this
>>
>>23012184
Exactly. All the interesting stuff is now kept under the ocean, people arre retards if they think anything interesting is at area 51 anymore.
>>
>>23012137
>top secret military base
>use of lethal force authorized
>god speed anons
>>
>>23012137
They wouldn't even need to shoot. Getting into the base is just penetrating the absolute lowest line of defense. Do you think the bunkers and underground storage spaces just have wooden doors? They could really just let them all in, call enough MPs and cops in, wait for them to arrive, and arrest all of the people before they could get past the next layer of security. Good luck cutting through redundant security bulkheads before getting tased and detained.
>>
File: a51.jpg (522 KB, 1904x395)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
If you fucking dummies can't organize posting in one thread, how the fuck are you going to storm a military base?
>>
File: 20190713144616_1.jpg (501 KB, 1920x1080)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
They literally have Tesla Coil weapons out there and anyone who gets close enough will get fried.
>>
File: 1505452684383.jpg (143 KB, 800x504)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>23020520
*wooooop*
*ZAP!*
>unit lost
>unit lost
>unit lost
>>
>>23013677
credentials plus having an in
>>
>>23013677
G4S Security Solutions.
>>
>>23014380
corrections officer tower position
>>
File: 1526651710282.jpg (84 KB, 600x800)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>Announcing you're going to storm a "secret" military facility months in advance

Yeah uh, if there's anything of value there still left if they actually noticed that a fucking 200k horde of people were inbound, it won't be accesible. I'm assuming anything of value is underground, protected by thick slabs of concrete or natural rock at a depth that can withstand direct bombing.

With any critical access points having several inches of steel gate blocking the way. They might even have shafts that can be filled in with concrete for such an event, and later dug through when danger passes.
>>
200k people would not be able to get there in an organised fashion.

It would be absolute chaos. It takes a lot of organisation and prior planning to have 2,000 people come to an event in an orderly fashion, let alone a crowd close to a quarter of a million.

There would be people trampling each other, getting injured/dehydrated, fighting, getting lost, shitting, pissing and littering everywhere.

It will be a disaster before anyone comes near the military base.
>>
What does Tom Delonge think if this??
>>
>>23020504
>>
File: 1256228948985.jpg (15 KB, 244x225)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>23020240
>>
>>23012313
A couple of months back iirc, a cop shot and killed a guy and one of the stray bullets hit a passerby, so he sued the family of the dead victim for damages.
>>
>>23016123
Americans are the only people you can hate on. Hating on any other race is a punishable crime in Cuckroupe. You're sad. I hope you're mother is raped by Muslims.
>>
>>23012137
lot of dead bodies
>>
>>23021291
You may have that muddled, no clear what you are saying.

If a bystander is killed during a commission of a felony, the felon(s) could be charged or sued for that.

If you mean "dead victim" to be the felon who was also shot, and "he" in "he sued" to be the bystander, it may have happened -- it would be possible to "sue the family" because the bystander would be owed compensation from the estate of the dead felon.
>>
>>
>>23021383
>felon commits felony
>felon gets shot down by cop
>passerby gets hit with stray bullet
>passerby sues felon's family
>>
>giving them a month's notice to move anything they have to

Fuck that shit we should be knocking on their gates today while they think it's a joke, catch them by surprise
>>
>>23020530
This gave me pleasure
>>
>>23019682
Oldfaggot here saw her on the original broadcast episodes. My teen peen was never so hard. Nearly 30 years later and my current shotgun is named Shelly
>>
>>23016256
Kys gook but go back first
>>
File: talvisota.jpg (299 KB, 1400x1231)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>23017880
Are you sure about that?
>>
I hope someone streams it so we can see all the retards get mowed down
>>
We gonna win and get to them fucking aliens and get them out and send them home
>>
>>23021602
Damn straight!
>>
Theres nothing there anymore. About 60 years late to the party. They moved all the cool shit to area 52. It's just going to be a couple thousand people walking into a an empty compound.
>>
Dumb as shit
u
m
b

a
s

s
h
i
t
>>
File: 1551835068181.jpg (12 KB, 320x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>23012137
200k people would die.
>>
>>23012137
you have to assume that its a hostile force especially being that close to the mexican boarder.
>>
We should organize a protest of the people trying to break in, and some of us can dress like ayys and spook people.
>>
>>23021650
GOOD.
>>
>>23021455
I'm a full blooded American. I was making a shitpost about reptilians. Do they really do that shit over there? Let me guess. They scream at dogs.
>>
>>23012562
This
>>
>>23012263
Die, you degenerate Barneyfag.
>>
If this really happens. It's going to look like a zergling rush on a fortified Terran base. The faces on those dumb kids when they hear "Battlecruiser operational" and "Ready to roll out".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ByWCFX4ZQs
37 mins in
>>
>>23021888
That's just a handful of people, they can't stop thousands
>>
File: mh4f026769.jpg (14 KB, 400x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>23017973
>>
>>23012137
200k attending, some one better be live-streaming on the front-lines
>>
>>23022085
That's the shooped version CIA bitch
>>
Everything will be gone by September 20th. They will find nothing.
>>
>>23016929
They aren't. Stupid liberals driving business away with their anti business and pro lazy nigger attitude is everything wrong with America.
>>
>>23016604
Because they are jelly
>>
>>23022222
>>
It'd be nice if everyone going was armed.
>>
File: 1544989189819.jpg (7 KB, 280x239)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>200k people
That's a lot of poopoo and peepee.
>>
>>23012137
a big fat massacre?
>>
>>23021400
Yep. That could well happen, since the guy who instigates the felony is responsible for the situation. So of felon's family inherits anything, bystander can sue estate for damages. If the family had opportunities to stop the felon, or were accomplices in any way, bystander could certainly file a suit and see what happens.
>>
area 51 is where they keep the private keys to the satoshi nakamoto bitcoin addresses, you heard it here first
>>
>>23012137
I would hate to work in any tourist establishment or service position remotely nearby. Hotels, eateries, information booths, gas stations.

If they don’t stock up and prepare for the mad rush of customers, they’ll get slammed. And if they prepare and no one shows up, they’ll be screwed holding the overstock.
>>
>>23020260
It’s facebook instigating it, not 4chan.
>>
>>23021291
More like they probably sued his estate and his family got fuck all from it because of the lawsuit. Assuming the person who was shot was in the act of committing a crime, how much could you really hope to get out of a person who is dumb enough to commit a crime bad enough to warrant lethal force by the police
>>
>>23012156
Drones would just get shot down. With a physical rush they'll have to use nonlethal weapons or some shit and there'll still be public outcry

How the fuck do you balance not killing your own citizens with protecting government research? It's a really interesting question raised by an ironic facebook ayy lmao meme
>>
Honestly, why does 51 need to be raided if we already know there's nothing there and one of those 200k could just as easy obtain the information by getting in there as a staff member and leaking everything?
>>
Do you think NYC blackout is a warning to stay away?
>>
>>23022203
This is x, not stormfront faggot
>>
Didnt this start from Bob Lazars new relevance? But didnt Bob Lazar work like 30 miles away from A51?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.